Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. All right, Garrett, what do you have today?
Speaker 2: Amanda wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Keith. Now, the couple took a vacation up to Canada and unfortunately they had a bad dinner experience out one night. So Keith decided to call the restaurant and try to straighten it out. So Keith hasn't gotten a callback from the restaurant yet until now. I'm going to be the guy from the restaurant. Oh boy, all right, let's see what happens when you call that Canadian restaurant or they call you.
Speaker 1: Ye, see what happens. Let's listen. Listen to the Garrett's phone tap. Hello is Keith there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is Tim.
Speaker 2: Hi Keith. My name is Corey Matthews. I'm one of the managers at Seafood. I believe you called, and I'm just looking to return your phone call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm glad you called me back, sir. My girlfriend and I were up there a few weeks ago. We were having dinner and we just, you know, honestly, just had a horrible time. Man. I'm sort a really bad time. And I'm just know we're really we're unhappy service. And it was just such an extensive meal, you know. And then you know, basically as soon as the shrimps come out, it's like everything just goes the hell, you know, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like shrimp That's what I said.
Speaker 3: I said, shrimps. When you order shrimps scampy, all right, you know you deserve more than like two shrimps.
Speaker 1: Well, sir, it is a shrimp scampy.
Speaker 3: And uh, that's what I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shrimp.
Speaker 3: Or shrimp. Me, I want to least you know, six maybe nine shrimps.
Speaker 1: Shrimp.
Speaker 3: Don't correct me. Please just let me talk.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, and that's fine.
Speaker 3: I really just don't I think that I'm calling you with the problem and you don't need to be trying to fix my problem.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm just listen.
Speaker 3: I just need you to listen to me and shut up for a second.
Speaker 1: All right, that's one. That's why again, go ahead, please, Okay, my.
Speaker 3: Girl, you know she gets her chicken. Her chickens cold. We could plaint to the waiter and then a top of off. I tried to give the waiter the cup and he said the coupon is not valid? Man? Why why distribute coupons are not valid?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't we distribute coupons.
Speaker 3: I swear to christ you better stop correcting me. Man, seriously, do you have some me it's in charge of you, because obviously you're inconfident and you don't know how to deal with this kind of situation. That's a little the situation.
Speaker 2: Now I am dealing with the situation. I am the person in charge, and you have reached me.
Speaker 3: Teach you how to run your business.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be coming down, you'd be coming up to Canada.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I believe this.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but unfortunately I'm not going to be able.
Speaker 1: To help you out here. I wait, he's calling me on the other line. What should I do?
Speaker 3: What I did?
Speaker 1: All right, do me a favor. Hold tight one second, we'll call him right back.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hello, I've been trying to call you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Keith, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Look, I just I just got off the phone with those jerks at that restaurant we went to up when we were in Canada. I'm just me. I did some furious because you know, I try to tell this guy, and I tell her, I try to explain to him. I said what I orders the shrimps, scampy, you know, And I come out I only got three shrimps. And then the guy so interrecting me. He starts and then he starts correcting me about using the word shrimps. You know, I don't understand. It's like, I'm like, what the hell man, It's like, you know, don't don't be getting on my case, you know, just because I don't speak properly. Shrimps is fine.
Speaker 1: I know it's upsetting, but it is shrimp.
Speaker 3: No, hold on, don't correct me. That's why I'm mad. Look, it's that's what they are. Right. If there's more than one shrimp, there's shrimps.
Speaker 1: No, right, really no, but just the one thing is just shrimp.
Speaker 3: It just when you let it go. I'm not in school. Please, I'm gonna drive up to that state and I'm gonna shove his little shrimps up, his little shrimp. Just come. Don't mean you have to talk to him. If you have to talk to him, you will be just as bad as I am. To go laugh at me.
Speaker 1: Shrimps, shrimps?
Speaker 3: Who? What is this?
Speaker 1: This is Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, you just got phone tap by your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, it's not Bunny Man happy.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show