Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club Cowboys. This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live.
Speaker 3: From the Dallas Cowboys World head Hours.
Speaker 4: At the Star in Frisco. Straight six seconds dot.
Speaker 5: Tixis today touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: It's a Thursday edition of Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. Hope you're awake and ready to roll, because we have some defense to talk about today. It's the Cowboys offense and the forty nine Ers defense in a matchup on Sunday Night Football. That's what we'll preview today. We'll have Isaiah scouting report in QB Vision coming up in about fifteen minutes. But until then, we would love to talk to you on the phone line eight eight eight eight by five two two nine seven.
Speaker 4: We're not we made.
Speaker 3: We may take one call today, maybe in that final segment, just because this is a different week. This is different, It's got a good feeling around it. If you can't get on the phone line, shoot us a text eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight gentlemen, how we doing today?
Speaker 6: Doing great? Could not complain. I like the jacket, by the way, thanks man, run to the pro shop? You feel me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope that the pro shop.
Speaker 3: Was that just hanging on the rack or did they out of the back for you?
Speaker 6: It was it was on the rack.
Speaker 3: They said Nick Harris is in here, and they just pulled it out of it. They had like a golden bag.
Speaker 6: Around, you know, something like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I couldn't quite get jab on My showed a classic, but they have like a whole specific storages for him in there.
Speaker 1: It was very kind of them.
Speaker 3: The man's wearing Nike on the hat and he's got the under arm or.
Speaker 9: I will say this right now, this is probably the only under armour thing I own.
Speaker 1: I am really hardcore Nike.
Speaker 4: Every said you usually rock the.
Speaker 9: Night always Nike. This is the only thing that I own. I got it for training camp. It fit, okay. I was like, all right, almost that one of those things to put the tape over it. I'm very loyal to Nike. Yeah, I don't know why, but I.
Speaker 1: Just like this stuff.
Speaker 4: And you're wearing that you know Phil.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't, but.
Speaker 3: I know someone else.
Speaker 6: I know somebody who does.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there isn't many days where I'm not wearing either Nike or Jordan Ran one of the two.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and he's got some of the best shoe game I've ever seen him. Just by the way, money can't hide it.
Speaker 4: Uh are you're wearing the quarter zip.
Speaker 3: It's a little chillier outside, you've got a jacket on, you've got the quarter zip. The rain in the cold front kind of came through last night. Instead of being ninety five, it's only eighty to I think we're done. You think something we're doing. I think I think there's like one more night where you might.
Speaker 9: Be in another week at least before that storm.
Speaker 3: Ye. So it's just it's wracked right now.
Speaker 4: My god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was an umbrella in my backyard whenever I walked out outside this morning, just like wanted to check and make sure it was just like a rainbow umbrella just sitting there nice, just right in the middle. Yeah, So I don't know, I'll probably just put it right in.
Speaker 9: The middle picture in Isaiah's backyard, just being like just this acres of acres.
Speaker 3: It's got a lake, Yeah, definitely, got green out there, got another house.
Speaker 10: Everybody knows what kind of neighborhood I'm staying in. What is that We share driveways in my neighborhood, do you so?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, exactly, that's a regular neighborhood, suburban neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got that personal gym in the garage though, I know that his uh, his backyard backs up to Dak's field. That's the drive I never got.
Speaker 6: I never got the She's got like a nine hole part three out back.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: All right, Nick, what's some news and notes around this Cowboys team as they continue to prepare for San France.
Speaker 6: Well, we'll start on the gloomy side.
Speaker 8: I guess yesterday, being Wednesday, set a season high for the most players on the injury report. Granted there were a couple that were on there just for rest reasons. But let's go down this laundry list. Demon Clark lined by shoulder injury limited yesterday. Rico Daudell, who bruised his hip against the Patriots, did not practice yesterday. He was working with the rehab group during the media portion, at least with Britt Brown, director of Rehabilitation Chewai Dogo with his need that he's been battling for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: He was a full participant.
Speaker 8: Stefan Gilmore he was out with for rest purposes, and Mike McCarthy had said, I believe it was either yesterday or on Monday that they're going to start incorporating a lot more veteran rest days. On Wednesday, so Stefan Gilmour, one of those Peyton Hentershot who's battling his ankle injury, did not practice. I'm starting to feel like this is going to be a multi week type deal for him. Wouldn't expect to see him on Sunday against the forty nine ers. Molie Hooker safety shoulder injury was limited yesterday.
Speaker 6: That's new.
Speaker 8: Ceedee Lamb did not practice yesterday. He was listed as rest but also a knee injury, So maybe we'll find out a little bit more about that. Hopefully it was just a rest day, as we've talked about with these veteran rest days. DeMarcus Lawrence veteran rest day, did not practice. Zach Martin, he had quote rest day and a thigh injury, did not practice. Well, you know, he left the game against the Patriots with a quad injury. We'll see how serious that is today, probably if he returns to the practice field. Micah Parsons, who tweaked his knee in the Patriots game but ended up coming back into the game. He was limited yesterday, but when we talked to Mike McCarthy yesterday, he said that he's good to go as far as playing on Sunday as of now. And then Tyron Smith did not practice with his knee injury. He also had the rest designation on there as well.
Speaker 4: Just a few guys.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so that's like they added in Hankins like later in the night, there was like a yeah, it was just and it was another rest one. But I those twelve, I still would say there's only three of them that I would think are in show. Well, I mean it's twelve. Yeah, it's twelve, But I'll be honest with you. I could be wrong on this, but I don't remember a lot of these rest guys being put on this list before. You know what I'm saying. So if you take those away, it's not it's crazy. But anyway, so if there's twelve names on the list, but I think there's only three that you would think of that potentially couldn't play, and I would say to be Peyton, Hendershot Tired Smith and ricodoubt all everybody else I hear Zach Martin, Dimo and Clark, Stephanie Gilmour, Malee Hooker, CD, Lawrence Parsons. I mean Mike, I said he was fine yesterday, said he was feeling great after getting treatment and things like that.
Speaker 1: So, I mean there's a.
Speaker 10: Lot of names in there, but we would get to talk to CD today as well, So I mean you'll you'll get to hear about the me and whatever that ends up being.
Speaker 3: That's the first time he's popped up, popped up as a as really any designation outside of just the rest of practice, because I believe yeah, yeah, But I mean Mike said that this was going to start now, I mean, this is a normal thing that there will be veteran rest days on Wednesday, and they'll continue that moving forward as the season goes along. But yeah, uh, I mean and then limited in practice. You mentioned Dimone, Clark, Willie Cooker, Micah. As long as those guys are good to go, I think I feel pretty good about it. And CD of course on that list as well. But I mean, for the most part, anybody's kind of concern you just in the fact that they were on the list period.
Speaker 4: My number one is probably CD.
Speaker 3: I think everybody else I kind.
Speaker 4: Of anticipated to be.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll find out more about CD, as you said today, but no, not really. I would say Malie Hooker was the one surprise for me. But again, we'll probably find out more for McCarthy. We had talked to McCarthy about Damot Clark earlier in the week. He said he's good. He'll probably just be limited on Wednesday, so I have no concern about him playing on Sunday as of right now. For our next news and note, Kyle Shanahan was talking to the media yesterday and again a phenomenal tweet here by the man next to me, John Shouda, and Shanahan was asked, is it tough facing someone that you know so well and he knows you so well. Is it one of those things like he knows I want to do this, or he knows that I know a little bit. Shanahan replied a little bit. But it's different when you're not in the division. At least it's not twice a year unless you meet in the playoffs and stuff. I think Dan and I got to go against each other twice here in Dallas and always a huge challenge. I will get get into it throughout the week, and we touched on it a lot yesterday as far as the San Francisco offense versus the Dallas defense. But Shanahan's definitely talking up this matchup and showed a lot of respect for Dan Quinn in this press availability yesterday.
Speaker 3: Hmm, interesting anything any thoughts there?
Speaker 4: There's mutual respect. I mean, everybody knows it's gonna be It's gonna be a doll fight.
Speaker 10: I mean you heard I think there was a quote by Trent William yesterday that I said it's an ice bag game.
Speaker 4: I mean, you you just know what it's gonna be.
Speaker 10: I mean the players are preparing for a physical battle, and the coaches are preparing themselves for a mental battle. I mean it's literally going to be a chess match on the sidelines and then the booths, and then it's gonna be a freaking dog fight on the field between the players. I mean, everybody knows what this means, and they know what this means in terms of attempt check, in terms of knowing exactly where you stand at this point of the season, how you match up physically, scheme wise. It's just a test for both teams. I think they're looking for affirmation as to what they've been doing so far, and Dallas is looking for the same thing.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 10: They Dallas dropped one game. They haven't dropped any games, you know, So, I mean this is just a battle of them dudes.
Speaker 4: Man going ahead to hit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Dan Quinn arguably the best defensive coach in the league against Kyle Shiann, arguably the best offensive coach in the league. They know each other well. That obviously gonna be a fascinating chess match. It has been the last two years, so why would it be any different. Kind of a side note on that, because you brought up the Trent Williams quote. When Tony Poller was talking yesterday no disrespect to the Commanders, I was a little surprised. He was asked about what are the what's another ice bag type game? And he said Washington And it was interesting to me because I just don't think of that game like that. You know, obviously I'm not out there playing, but I thought that was a little Yeah, that wouldn't have been the next one that I would have thought of.
Speaker 6: I found that interesting as well. I was actually thinking about that this morning.
Speaker 8: Whenever he said that, I was like, so when Washington Week comes around, that's gonna be my first question.
Speaker 3: I was like, what do you Yeah, Well, I made that front seven from Washington. It's been good since he got here, for sure. I mean, if there was one strength to that team, it would be the front seven. So I could see why Tony Pollard specifically, he's looking up and he's seeing Chase young Deron Payin and those guys up front. I mean, there's guys that he's going to run straight into in that regard.
Speaker 8: But speaking of Tony Pollard, my final news and note, we got to talk to him yesterday obviously, and he kind of reminisced on the injury a little bit that he suffered against San Francisco in January. In that playoff game, late in the second quarter, and if you guys remember they were driving into the red zone, Pollard had taken a reception across the middle and was tackled left leg, got caught up under the defender, broke his left leg and sprained his ankle. On the very next play, Dak Prescott throws an interception and they ended up going into the half tide instead of going into the half with the lead. Tony was asked about it yesterday and just you know his mindset around the whole thing. He said, it was frustrating, especially when I got hurt. We were in the red zone about to score on a drive. We had a good drive going and then that killed the momentum. I kind of felt like I let my team down.
Speaker 6: It hurt.
Speaker 8: And then later in the availability he was asked to kind of dive deeper into that, He's like, why did it hurt? It hurt because you're you're so invested, you have so much invested into the season. You know you've got goals and you know who you want to be. But it hurts once you get it cut short like that. Mostly, I was just frustrated because I couldn't help the team and be out there to get a win. So I bring this up just with the sense of him returning to the scene of the injury. You know, on Sunday night, I would love to see a big game from Tony Poler. That would be really really cool to see.
Speaker 4: What would you classify as a big game.
Speaker 8: A big game would be you know, one hundred yards against that defense, a couple touchdowns, I mean, taking over that game. We've talked about all week about how Dak Prescott needs to take that next step, But what if Tony Poler does it for him, you know, and they're able to have that facilitation out of the backfield.
Speaker 6: I think it could be either or.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it would have been interesting to see if he doesn't get hurt on that play, they go down and score a touchdown, take a touchdown lead into halftime, just because they did such a great job in the first half against McCaffrey and really McCaffrey only had the one drive. It was like their second possession. It was like late in the third quarter where he really kind of gains some steam. Maybe you don't even get to that if you're playing from behind. You know, maybe maybe you do. And maybe it's a dog played.
Speaker 1: To the very end.
Speaker 9: But it just would have been interesting to see what would have happened if if Tony didn't get hurt.
Speaker 3: Do you think at least one more score on the board, and we're talking about ot as opposed to to where it was at the end of that.
Speaker 9: Ball game, Probably The other factor with the Pollard is that while he has obviously a ton of value this year on that particular team, I mean, you got to remember them coming up short. There too factors into them going to get Brandon Cooks. I don't care what nobody says. They needed more help, they need more weapons. So when you took him away, it was going to be so tough to replace. And there wasn't you know, the whole oh well, just next guy, next guy up here, Malik Davis, z Equald Carry or whatever. Like they weren't playing on the level that Tony Pollard was, and they didn't have that other receiver either. You know, there was hope that t Y Hilton would keep coming along and that would you know, you know, and then Michael Gelp wasn't playing like he was the year before. You didn't get anything from Jalen Tolbert, so it was like, really, CD, Dalton Schultz and Tony Pollard were your weapons. And to lose one of those man that was that was a huge blow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean by that point of the game, Pollard had six carries for twenty two yards, which doesn't sound like a lot, but that's nearly four yards per pop against that San Francisco defense, and he already had two catches for eleven yards as well, so he'd already been utilized in the passing game too.
Speaker 4: Nobody on the San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Side averaged more than four yards per carry or even close to four yards per carry. They were all held underneath that three point seven mark that Tony had. So yeah, Dallas did what they needed to do in stopping the run, and Tony Pollard certainly was the weapon that they really.
Speaker 4: Needed back in the fold.
Speaker 3: Let's kind of talk about that a little bit here, because and that was the final news. And note right correct, let's take a break. When we come back, we're going to talk about this Cowboys offense and the San Francisco defense because this might be that X factor matchup. This is going to be what decides this football game. Which offense can have the most success against these vaulted Cowboys and forty nine ers defenses. Isaiah is going to break it down for us when we come back.
Speaker 12: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheat of Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 13: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders.
Speaker 4: In your community.
Speaker 13: Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team.
Speaker 3: Go online at.
Speaker 13: Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com. To fuel up.
Speaker 3: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, we've just coined the term rowdy replay.
Speaker 4: Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 14: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking.
Speaker 3: App, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial Assistant Erica.
Speaker 14: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash Can't Stop Banking.
Speaker 4: Everica is only available in the English language.
Speaker 3: You mut download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on Sight mobile devices. Message dat rates apply, I remember FDIC.
Speaker 15: Welcome back in the Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would.
Speaker 3: You, Dear doctor?
Speaker 4: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 7: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the soldier.
Speaker 5: To cry out?
Speaker 15: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flavor will do now, just to remind her that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 4: To talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oates, a super trusted super food. Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. It's also brought to you by Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan. We've gotten Nick Harris, John Machoda, Isaiah stand back, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yomas. All right, Isaiah, break it down for US Cowboys offense versus the San Francisco forty nine ers defense. We'll start with the defensive side. What does San fran do well?
Speaker 4: San Fran is a very aggressive team.
Speaker 10: San Fran is very I would say, probably one of the more cockier defenses in the league. When I say that, I mean that they are fully confident in their abilities individually and they come together as a team to play very very aggressive.
Speaker 4: How can I state that better?
Speaker 10: The defensive line does some very unorthodox things in terms of alignments.
Speaker 4: So you have your traditional four to three alignments. You know your one.
Speaker 10: Technique, your three technique typically shape it to the tight end or away from the tight end, depending on whether they're going over and under.
Speaker 4: But these guys.
Speaker 10: Sometimes we'll mix with that, right, they'll mess around with that a little bit. They'll go a three technique and a five technique, so they'll leave the middle of their defensive line vacant. And it's kind of jarring when you watch it on film, because like, well, I just run straight up the middle. You know, if you're going to be If I'm coming up and you're going a three and a five technique in the middle, you know the whole middle of the My guards are almost uncovered and my center is uncovered. I could just work up to the next level. But typically when they do that, they have really wide nine techniques. They want to get wide right, they want to get they want to get Bosa outside coming down on your defense end. They want they want Drake Jackson, they want him outside as well. But typically when they do that, they're stunning across right. So even though it looks vacant, they're coming down hard across your face. With Javon Hargrave and Eric Armstead, those dudes are freaking dudes. Obviously we know Armsteack becuse we face them the last few times, and Hardgrave just decided to leave Philly and take a trip over to the west coast to join that that that outfit as well, and the combination of those two.
Speaker 4: Guys are pretty serious.
Speaker 10: They have a solid front obviously with those two big fellas in the middle with the movement. They're not doing a ton of stunts, right, They're not. They're not like our defense. Most people are used to seeing our defense crossing face, bringing.
Speaker 4: A guy around.
Speaker 10: That's how they're trying to get That's how we typically try to free up Michael Parsons and d law We do a lot of stunts, right. We confuse that the offensive line in terms of okay, can you pass off these responsibilities, They don't necessarily do that. They're either coming downhill straight at you, or they're they're they're taking their inside guys and they're trying to cut across your face, I mean, really try to get some penetration that way by drawing double teams and then freeing up their defensive ends. So that's something that you have to be able to take care of upfront. If they decide to come out in that three and five technique, you have to keep those guys outside. You have to know they're going to try to cross your face and then they're gonna warner and the guys at the second level are gonna be coming in like heat seeking missiles.
Speaker 4: Those guys play fast, they're aggressive, but they're not very big.
Speaker 10: So I think as physical as those guys are at the second level, if you can handle the first level, you can run the ball on these guys.
Speaker 4: I truly believe that.
Speaker 10: I don't think too many teams challenge them in that regard because they have those two dogs in the middle.
Speaker 4: But you can get after them. Now. I say that whatever you typically do, and this is where it comes in.
Speaker 10: The positive side for us not having shown a whole lot offensively Schottenheimer and also coach McCarthy.
Speaker 4: If you show, if you come out and sets that.
Speaker 10: They're familiar with seeing on film, they will blow up your entire play.
Speaker 4: And that mainly comes from Bosa.
Speaker 10: There are literally plays and we're gonna we'll break this down on Film Room this week. I'm gonna expose some things defensively on the film in terms of how we can take advantage of them. But Bosa will literally call out what you're doing and literally change whatever front they have. He will move his alignment because he knows who the play is literally will change the play like he will just say, Okay, I'm supposed to be outside in the y technique, not screwed that I'm coming down into a seven and then I'm gonna stunt a across the face of the tight end and the tackle and I'm blow this play up. There's running play in the backfield and almost just take the handoff from you. So you have to be very on queue in terms of mixing up your your motions and your formations. If there are things that you want to get to formation formationally, you can't just line up in it right. You have to show some things that they're unfamiliar with. That way they can at least be having their head on the swivel a little bit and make them second guess what their film study has been.
Speaker 4: So that's really in the course.
Speaker 10: I believe you can run a ball at them, but you got to you have to be aggressive and get your pads low.
Speaker 3: It honestly makes me think back to what you talked about offensive line wise, in the scheme that San Francisco runs from an offensive front, and the way that they pull these guards and the way that they have a ton of misdirection and eye candy and the movement up front, and you can see that on the film, but you flip it to the defense, it's almost very similar. It's it's it's movement and motion and things of the sort that just keep the quarterback, keep the opposing offense a little bit on their heels before they run their play.
Speaker 10: Yeah, for sure, but they're not doing a whole lot of disguising, right, They're not trying to trick you on defense.
Speaker 3: It's different from what we've seen from teams like Arizona, New York Kirs teams with disguise.
Speaker 4: It's not a lot of a lot of disguise.
Speaker 10: Like these guys are just gonna line up and just I'm better than you and I'm a prove it every play.
Speaker 4: That's that's their mindset. They don't blitz a whole lot of they don't.
Speaker 10: They do not. They do not what I'm saying. They're just fully confident in, Hey, we're gonna play some basins. So that was pretty much the front seven, and let's take it out to the secondary.
Speaker 4: They they don't do a lot in the secondary. They want to play man.
Speaker 10: They want to walk up in your face and say I'm I'm gonna come up, I'm gonna put hands on your the line of scrimmage. I bet you can't get off the ball before my guys get to your quarterback. That's their mentality. And they do that with Leonora what's his name de Modor? I don't I don't know how to pronounce his name. My apologies, Leonor number two, number two, and Sharvarius Award, those two guys two and seven. Those guys are physical, super physical, physical to the point where I think they take the the mentality of who.
Speaker 4: Used to do this. It was it Dennis Robin in basketball back in the day.
Speaker 10: Dennis Robbin was like, if I hold you every play right, they're not gonna call a foul.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong on this.
Speaker 9: I really thought that was Legion of Boom though, too. I really thought the way the Legion of Boom played their defense in Seattle, it was like, you won't call all this with Earl Thomas on the back end and Cam Chancellor and those guys like that.
Speaker 1: Richard Sherman, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah.
Speaker 10: So so what we're talking about right now is if I come up and I and Kyle's receiver and I come up, say your CD, lamb I come up and I'm gonna hold you right, I'm gonna grab your jersey. I'm I'm gonna grab you at the line of scrimmage. I'm gonna ride you all the way to the five yards. But then I guess what, I'm gonna take it past the five yards. I'm gonna go six seven yards and guess what I might get called once. I might get called twice maybe then maybe twice the entire.
Speaker 4: Six or seven yards. Yeah, something touch you there. But that's what they're doing. They are.
Speaker 10: When I say riding, I mean literally like scared straight, hold my pocket square, like, that's what they're That's what they're doing right now. And they're I don't know if you guys remember that shit left right back, scared stress, scared straight. You remember an episode that he made a little kid his hold his pocket. Yeah, he's like, hold my pocket like, that's what it like. That's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: And they're any traumatizing moment.
Speaker 8: Yeah sure so, but that's literally he remembers it much differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this is him going through the filing cabinet in his head like a reference here it is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but this is this goes back to my point earlier in the week where I said that I'm not sure that what we've been doing offensively is offensively is going to work against San Francisco from the receiver standpoint, because if you're running five to seven yard routes, well, guess what they are holding you from five to seven yards. They're in your hip pocket for five it's to seven yards. So there's no separation being created unless you can literally just beat these guys off the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 4: So let's take our fish shirre.
Speaker 10: We've been throwing the ball about thirty five times a game, Okay, So out of thirty five passes, if I'm holding you called it twenty five at a time, twenty five times, and most of your routes are five to seven yards, I'm going to have a pretty good shot of denying your ability to get open.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: I know CD worked on his releases a lot this offseason, but based upon running out routes, slant routes, right, little fades, it's not a high probability that I'm gonna beat you off the ball a lot, right, So some of these routes are going to have to get pushed down the way, right, So knowing that CD you have to win with the line scrimmage b Cooks, this might be a great game for Bee Cooks to be able to get to win some Jalen Tolbert might come into the play this week in terms of having a big body receiver, big physical receiver. But he's gonna have to turn on that physical aspect. But these guys want to play man. They want to come up, they want to play man. When they're not playing man and they go too high, it's usually because they're either ahead. When they go ahead, they like to go two safeties. They like to play ben but don't break right. We talked about that with New England. As soon as they get ahead and about a little bit of probably about ten points, they play off. They play off and you can have your way with them. They will give yards all day long. You can run out routes, hitch routes, all that stuff. They'll give you that stuff all day long. As soon as they go too high safety, it's either going to be Cover four or it's gonna be a variation, or it's gonna be Cover six, variation of four and two on the other side.
Speaker 8: Quick question, Yeah, you're talking about the physicality of the guys on the boundary. Specifically, would it be more beneficial to have a guy like CD that has that really inept release ability and he's attitude over the offseason, or would you rather have Michael Gallup who's got a little bit more physical more physicality on the boundary.
Speaker 6: Throw it up to him and see what he can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I think that you'll have an opportunity for some jump balls against these guys that truly do because their safeties as long as you can keep it out the middle of the field, their safetyes aren't going to get too involved.
Speaker 4: The guys that are on the edges.
Speaker 10: You know, talking about who is talking about the reward and Leonora, those two guys they are, they don't have a lot of awareness in terms of the ball. They literally just want to grab you and hold you and ride you like they take pride and denying you in that regard. They're not concerned about the ball. They're concerned about getting into it one on one with you. So I believe that you will have some opportunities for some jump balls, and you can probably those are fifty to fifty balls in terms of catching, But once you throw it up there if those guys are pulling in holding, you have a great probability of getting a flag as well. So I think this is the game to get out of the West Coast a little bit more than we have to date, because I think you'll have an opportunity for Calum and get some jump bass, Tober to get some jump ball CD to get some jump bass.
Speaker 6: Or wait, push down field.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, but to that point. Okay, So that great transition.
Speaker 10: So that's in the secondary bart when when they do decide to pressure, they have a great understanding of your offensive blocking scheme risk so very much so like dan Quinn, we've shown some things a couple I think maybe even last week where dan Quinn was no it was dan it was New England where they did a good job of coming up and knowing what you were doing protection wise and drawing your drawing your office lineman to your attentions and head linebackers the head fake right, drawing you up and then backing off. They do the same exact thing, except for instead of that guy backing off, they'll line Warner up right, they'll go those wide techniques, they'll go to three in the five, put Bosa on the outside. Put Bosa coming off the edge, walk Warner up in the middle. Okay, draw that guard. As soon as that guard comes to Warner, he'll go and literally instead of rushing right, instead of rushing and going in the running back picking him up, he will go and push the offensive tackle off of Bosa. He will do this like as soon as they know it as a five man protection instead of rushing. Okay, once they draw that guy, the guard go somewhere else. The running backs supposed to be taken. Warner literally has a clear shot at the quarterback except for the running back impeding his ability to get there. Instead of taking that rush, he would much rather free up Bosa, so he passes up the rush.
Speaker 4: He will go and literally push the tackle.
Speaker 10: Right, all his energy going on inside shoulder, push the tackle, and Bosa will come off of his butt and then you have your running back trying to block Bosa. That's what they want to do, so their scheme isn't necessarily get anybody home except for Bosa, and their whole schemes are to free him up.
Speaker 4: He is their game wrecord.
Speaker 3: So it takes a good read from a guy like Warner to diagnose that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, post snap Yep.
Speaker 3: Once the snap happens, he's got diagnosed. Sorry, there's a five man front coming my way and it's the running back. And then he's got to make the split second decision to try and help out ninety seven.
Speaker 4: Absolutely get there and help out both.
Speaker 10: And that's why I'm saying, from the protection standpoint and from the receiver standpoint, in terms of your schemes your passing game, you have to change up what you've been doing.
Speaker 4: You have to change up what you're doing. You have to push the ball down the field more.
Speaker 10: Otherwise you're gonna have a lot of contested passes, and you have to change up your blocking.
Speaker 4: Scheme a little bit.
Speaker 10: Otherwise these guys are going to pick apart and you're gonna have both that having a field day. You can go out there and chip them. There is some film of guys going out there and getting some good chips, but that's not something that you're gonna do every single play.
Speaker 9: You think that this is a game where potentially Deck gets out of the pocket more just to maybe buy some time to get some of those receivers more open if there's nothing there, or possibly uses legs or run more.
Speaker 4: There are so the weakness of this defense.
Speaker 10: And again I will check out film room this week because you'll be able to see it better when they decide to play coverage. Okay, they're playing man. One thing about man is the cornerbacks can't see what's behind them right once they get their shoulders turned to the side. And now I'm running, say ce D runs a go, my back is turned to the original line of screamage.
Speaker 4: I can't see what's behind me anymore.
Speaker 10: Their weakness defensively is their second level defenders. Okay, they're linebackers. Warner on Greenlaw. Those guys are really good. They're faster the physical, but they give a lot. They give a ton so shallow routes right under routes. If you are going to go into the West Coast game, you have to go into your drive concepts. Less of the outbreaking stuff, more the stuff across the middle, because their linebackers end up dropping about ten to twelve yards off the ball, So you get you have an opportunity to hit Beat Cooks on a nice little five yard shallow route across the center, get them to ball in his hands and let them run with it. Right, But that's how you have to attack these guys. The middle of their defense is weak coverage wise, and that's how I believe that you can win against I think you can run the ball against them as long as you can get up to that second level and don't let them stunt across your face.
Speaker 6: Tall task, yeah, tall, but they but they.
Speaker 10: Do expose themselves when they line up wide right, as soon as they vacate that middle. You know, Okay, they're not gonna leave the middle vacant. They're not blitzing up the middle. They least they haven't shown that, right. So most of the time, as soon as I get you in that three and five technique, I just got to keep you out there, right, and I need to keep I need I need Martin to take care of his business. I need Toyler Smith to take care of his business. Keep those guys out there and be honist. I need you go pick off one of those linebackers, right, Just get up to the next level and a TP.
Speaker 4: You got to make one of those linebackers miss.
Speaker 3: That's so that easy, right, all right?
Speaker 1: Thanks guys, that's how you win the game.
Speaker 3: Cowboys are now four and one, and we're moving on to face the Chargers on Monday Night Football. I want to go back to one of the talking points.
Speaker 4: You just you just mentioned with with.
Speaker 3: Fred Warner kind of helping Bosa off of his block. One, how unique is that? Is that something that a lot of teams have done in the past that you've seen period?
Speaker 4: And Two?
Speaker 3: If Dallas wanted to copycat League this thing and just take this, how well would that work with Leyton vander esh de mont Clark and trying to free top free up a guy like Michael Parson's.
Speaker 10: Oh, I mean it works really well. I mean it works really well because because you're so locked in, so I'm trying to figure out how to say this over the air and make it make sense. Imagine Bosa outside of your outside of your tackle on the right side. Okay, Bosa's outside of your tackle. The nearest defender isn't a three technique, so he's inside right inside of your guard, Okay, pretty much, pretty much.
Speaker 4: So there's a big gap.
Speaker 10: There's a huge gap between between your tackle and your guard right So all of a sudden, Warner inserts himself. Okay, so the three technique has to get taken by your guard, so your right guard goes left, your right tackle goes right right, there's a big void right there. Warner, instead of running straight towards your running back who's now responsible for him in pass protection, Warner sprints and literally just puts his weight on the inside left hip of your right tackle, just runs through the left hip of your tackle.
Speaker 3: And then it allows Bosa to straight off of that.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, But where's your running back going. Your running back's going to get who to the whole Your running back's going to Warner right. So as Warner goes to the right, your running back goes to the right. So then there's a huge So then there's a whole, huge hole. So now the person that's responsible for Bosa is now pushed off his mark. He can't get back right, and then you have Bosa coming inside, which you're running back off balance. It's a cold combination, but you you have to choose right.
Speaker 8: And I think what hurts here even more is if Freako Dabble can't go, because then you're you're relying on to Tony Pauler down for down or maybe trying to get Hunter Lokey involved in pass protection.
Speaker 6: But that's that's that's that's tough.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And that's doesn't need that No, he does not know what I'm saying. But what if in the game he doesn't need that because he just routinely winning is one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and this again, what I'm mentioning when i'm describing is just a change up, right, This is just a change, And this is not something that they do every single time, but this is one of the ways they create pressure without blitzing. Yeah, this is how they create pressure without blitzing. They will blitz occasionally, it's not their thing. And the reason why it's not their thing is because a lot of times they're playing man to man and when you're playing a man of man and you're blitzing, you're leaving a lot of freaking gaping holes.
Speaker 4: Right, Big plays happen.
Speaker 10: So they much rather put pressure with five guys instead of their six or seven guys that they want to bring right, So they're not going to expose themselves in that regard. But again, going back to the film, and we'll highlight this again, the middle of their field is vacant. It's it's booty but naked vacant. And the outsides are also vacant. But you've got to give your guys a chance to win. You can't dink and dunk on the outside unless you see them playing too high, too high safety. They're playing cover for a majority of the time, playing off and inside. Not even off and outside, they're playing off and inside. So all your hitches, your comebacks, all that stuff is literally passing catch. You just got to make sure you protect and give Dak time to get the ball off.
Speaker 3: That's the biggest key I think is as long as you give time to get the ball away and you're able to maybe push it down the field a little bit, more things should open up for this offense when we come back. Though, with all of this being said about San Francisco defensively, who could be in store for a big game on the Dallas offensive side and who can take advantage of some of these mismatches when we come back With more talking cowboys.
Speaker 7: Right after this, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agen Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential minds, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United dagon Turf the official lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 13: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball make a play for the playmaker at Getjack black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 4: That's get Jack Black.
Speaker 3: Dot com slash.
Speaker 4: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 12: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatible planing device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 2: Bad to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment is brought to you by in visi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome into the final segment of Talking Cowboy. By the way, speaking of invisil Line, my final trade.
Speaker 10: Hey, alright, alright, look at those teeth, Look at those yeah.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and visil Line appreciate it.
Speaker 4: That's just that's just a year, a little bit of chance.
Speaker 1: Things fake, they're so perfect.
Speaker 4: It's nice. I like it in vizil Line.
Speaker 3: I will say this is not They don't pay me any extra money, even though I wish they would.
Speaker 4: The It's the best thing I could have done for my teeth.
Speaker 3: It was incredible and it was super easy.
Speaker 4: Not painful.
Speaker 6: I got next.
Speaker 4: I'm home with it. Yeah, it was. It was great.
Speaker 3: I highly highly recommended. All right, back heard Nick Harris, Isaiah stand back, John Machoda, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle yeomens.
Speaker 4: What now Now that Nick says that visil line, they hook us all up and Kyle's.
Speaker 3: Like, that'll be the next step.
Speaker 4: They'll be like, all right, Nick gets in John.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll be like, all right, thanks, guys, don't yeah there line.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 6: I'm learning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right. Based off of what Isaiah laid out in that last segment, Nick, who do you feel like has the best opportunity for this Cowboys offense to have success on Sunday?
Speaker 6: Man, I feel like I've been saying it three weeks in a row. Now, Brandon Cooks.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, Hunter, lookie, Brandon Cooks, there's gonna be opportunities for him. You were talking about the speed in the second level for San Francisco. I like Dallas to speed more, even not only in the second level, but in the secondary as well. You know, if you can fight off that contact that you were talking about in the secondary, there's gonna be a lot of opportunities to get up and downfield and get some big plays.
Speaker 6: I feel like.
Speaker 8: But it's again being able to control things up front. If Dak just has a sliver of more time than what San Francisco has provided other quarterbacks so far this season, then I feel like he can do what he can do. And that's that's what this offense is predicated around. We've talked about it so much, but I think Brandon Cooks he has a really good opportunity to finally break open and have a big game.
Speaker 4: Jerry talked about that earlier in the week as well.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was asked on the one O five through the Fan interview about brand and Cooks and have you been surprised it's taken this long to get to that point? And he said, no, this is something that I think was anticipated. Part of that is probably a little bit of Jerry just trying to pump up the player and give some confidence there. But I do agree when you watch the film of Brandon Cooks, he's not losing battles.
Speaker 4: That's not the point.
Speaker 3: It's the fact that he hasn't been either in the right spot for Dak Prescott to see him, or the pressures there from an offensive line standpoint, I think I agree with you. I think Brandon Cooks has an awesome opportunity this week.
Speaker 4: To put up some numbers.
Speaker 3: He may not have triple digits, but I'm sure he could get some more targets. He can reel in a couple more passes and just be more of a productive piece.
Speaker 10: Of that offense moving into this this match, I would be Cooks that between one hundred and nineteen to one hundred and twenty seven yards.
Speaker 3: This Weekend's that's not a very large window.
Speaker 8: That's a lot. Wow, I do I gonna make a better of that. I already made a pat to It was clothed.
Speaker 4: It was clothed.
Speaker 1: You don't go, you don't ever want to go.
Speaker 10: I foresiate it if they utilize him the way in which I know he can be utilized, which I think they're I think he's tired of not getting opportunities.
Speaker 4: I mentioned this last weeks.
Speaker 10: I think he's that was the last week where he was like, Hey, if I don't get the ball, this week, he's probably gonna start speaking up a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think this is the week.
Speaker 10: That he that he has his his his hello Hello Dallas party, and I think from the standpoint of what they do, I think CD becomes more of the.
Speaker 4: The decoy this week.
Speaker 10: Not to say that he doesn't get the ball, but I think this is the game where you're like, Okay, go ahead, focusing on CD. Right, Well, since we're running beat Cooks on five yard routes anyway majority of the time, let's go ahead. Throw them on a little shallow put them on a short split, run them on a shallow because when you go condensed split against these guys, they back off. That's one thing I didn't mention last seven. When you go conden splits, they back off because they because they're playing man, they're trying to in and out it right, and they get confused sometimes. So if you come down in a short split, it's like, Okay, me and Nick, like, all right, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: So whoever comes out to me, explain a short split just for the at home.
Speaker 10: So like when the receiver's closer to your to the tight end, right, so instead of being all the way out wide out to the sideline, you bring him down like he's gonna you make it easier for him to get across the field on a shallow route or a drive route, right, so he's closer to the to the box, to the that's probably the best way to say it. So he's able to get across the formation quicker. But when you do that, it's it's a lot more difficult to play lockman, right, meaning that hey, I.
Speaker 4: Have Kyle, all right, you have Nick.
Speaker 10: Okay, as soon as they come down to a short split, they can criss cross. So in order for us not to run into each other, we have a medium. Yeah, we now have to back up and say, hey, okay, now let's let's sort this thing out.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 10: Whoever, if somebody comes your way, you take them, because my way I'll take him. But the switch release releases mix all that up, and they're trying to figure that out, right, So as soon as you know Kyle and Nick.
Speaker 4: Switch is like, Okay, I got this.
Speaker 10: Guy right, and I know when my time, when I was with Wes Welker, Wes Welker would put himself in motion just to figure out who was going to be in and who's going to be out, and he would tell me in his motion to switch my my release that we had mapped out right, I was supposed to go inside. Normally he would literally run motion and he will check it out, check it out, and on his way back he'd be like out out, out out. He was talking to me saying, Okay, instead of running your inside release on this route, go outside, because I'm about to screw the crap out of these guys because I know there. I now know by doing my motion, I was able to determine who's responsible for me. And since I know who's responsible for me, I'm about to mix them up.
Speaker 1: And then you were like, no, Wes, this is my.
Speaker 6: You listen to me.
Speaker 9: But there is one play that going back to that they've done earlier this season where Ferguson runs that rub that get CD wide open on the sideline like that, and they really haven't come back to something like that again. So that interests me also because of just the fact of in those two games against San Francisco, these last two that's eighteen targets combined eight one game ten and the other for Dalton Schultz and Ferguson's coming off of this, you know, career game seven targets, seven catches, seventy seven yards. I think he's a guy to also actually have maybe a surprise game there. There were a lot of opportunities in both those games for Dalton Schultz.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm excited, and you brought this memory back up. I mean, we talked about it after that. It was the first game of the year is against the Giants. I believe when you're talking about that rub route with.
Speaker 4: CD that opened things up.
Speaker 3: We were saying, Wow, the Cowboys as a team have not run the rub route.
Speaker 4: They haven't run those legal picks.
Speaker 3: As you would say in the NFL, pick is not allowed.
Speaker 9: But you run a rub route, you have to be running a route. You can't just run at somebody. And you see it a lot in the college game where guys are just like, right off the snap, you're just like, you can't just go run out and block.
Speaker 1: They're going to call it every time.
Speaker 9: But if you make it look like you're running a route to where you're going, then yeah, they won't call it.
Speaker 1: But that was always feel like we're great with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Patriots have always been really good at it.
Speaker 4: I mean there's there's teams.
Speaker 3: I think the Eagles do it really well now. But then you also you take what they've done the Cowboys have done in the past.
Speaker 4: They haven't run those rub routes the same way.
Speaker 3: And we looked at it in week one and said, wow, okay, here we go, the new scheme, new office, it's West Coast.
Speaker 4: Here it comes rub routes. This is gonna be great.
Speaker 3: We haven't seen it since at least at least to that success.
Speaker 4: We haven't seen it.
Speaker 10: I know people don't want to hear this, but the reality is, I'm sorry, and I know i'll see coach McCarthy later he'll probably look at me sideways.
Speaker 4: But they've been saving a lot. I feel. This is my feeling. Okay.
Speaker 10: They went through the first part of this season knowing that what they had was probably enough, and as the game started to play out, they realized that, okay, we don't have to display a lot of the things that we maybe even we already were playing on holding back, but now we can hold back even more.
Speaker 3: Three of the four games, Yeah, three to four games defends like read night this week.
Speaker 4: If you even look.
Speaker 9: At the last few years, like the Cowboys have gotten off to pot starts and then there just hasn't been something for the answer late in the year and they've kind of gone in the playoffs not playing their best ball, whereas the San Francisco or Philadelphia at times they were playing their best ball. So to me, it does make sense maybe save save some things so that you do have something that's not like, oh, well, we've seen them run that a thousand times. In this situation, this is exactly what the Cowboys are gonna do.
Speaker 10: That's a great thing about the West Coast offense though, Right, So, as soon as we heard about the West Coast offense, you ask Kyle, I got super excited.
Speaker 4: Because there's so many things that you can do through a party. Oh my West Coast party, it's I mean head in and no, no, it didn't have waterburger.
Speaker 10: You can run the same concept, right, You could run the same concept ten different ways easily, and it looks and for you your responsibilities are exactly the same. My confidence level in running the route is uber high because I've ran this route a gazillion times.
Speaker 4: I'm not changing what I'm doing. I'm changing the way it looks to you.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So with that, these guys can do a whole lot. They can do.
Speaker 10: They can line up in a in a in a freaking double formation, they can shift, they could shift from that, then they can motion over to a bunch set. I mean, they could do a whole lot of things and run the exact same routes. Only then they're changing. Is hey, how we line up, what we shift to, what we're gonna motion to. Defense has to figure out a whole lot. They're changing between one call. We're going man, Okay, no we're going to Okay, no, we're going back to four. Oh just just just go forward, back up, Okay, cool, we got you under out. Let's go ten yards all right, move the chains next, play right, and then you just got to One thing that Dallas has to do is be patient. Be willing to take the little, the little small game right underneath. Be willing to play a small game. Don't get into all this talking up front, because that front seven is going to talk. The front seven is gonna do this all day long, and they're in the DB's are going to talk. They want to grab you and hold you. CD has to have the highest intelligent emotional intelligence intelligence that he's had to date, because they're going to be in his ear and they're going to try to get him out of his game. And I think he's working out of that. I think there's only one game this year where you saw him kind of kind of kind of revert back a.
Speaker 4: Little bit to the Lost Arizona. Yeah, he was really frustrated.
Speaker 10: Right, Just just be emotionally high, right, and just put your blockers on and go on to the next play. Because these guys want to get you talking. It's going to be a crazy atmosphere. Just execute your game plan. Just freaking execute your game plan, and I think you would get these guys looking around like, oh crap, this just got real.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love this stuff, man, I really do.
Speaker 3: I love looking into this matchup and looking at the little intricacies of what this game can entail. Because everybody's gonna be watching. Everyone will be watching. There's gonna be thirty million people watching on Sunday Sunday Night football.
Speaker 4: Between the forty nine ers and the cowboys.
Speaker 3: But there's only gonna be a select few that watch talking Cowboys and really know what's going I really know how to dissect what's happening on that field in Santa Clair at Levi Stadium. All right, gentlemen, John, have fun this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh I will.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: On.
Speaker 3: Are you excited for for a West coast trip?
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm always excited to go out to the bay. Oh yeah, see water you know? Yeah? Forty yeah, yeah, I am.
Speaker 4: Tell them, I said, well something will I will do that till them?
Speaker 3: What's up.
Speaker 10: If you go up to forty and get it on a film and you say, ooh yeah, I will freaking I'll give you all.
Speaker 9: And he just slaps me in their face and he says, don't do that again.
Speaker 3: All Right, We'll be back tomorrow with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 4: We've got to say it with your chest.
Speaker 3: Friday, we'll have some under the radar matchups to keep an eye on, and we'll also make our pickhams and update the standings as well.
Speaker 4: We'll see if Isaiah.
Speaker 3: And I were still tied for the lead in the Pickham standings. See what's going on.
Speaker 6: I heard somebody had a good week who was it. Oh, we'll find out tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We'll find out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I like it for Chris be and Isaiah stand back, John Michoda, Nick Harris, and Kyle Yoman saying so long from the store and Frisco. We'll see you tomorrow with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.