Speaker 1: Going up next our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: Our all right news Roundup, Information overload hour toll free this Friday. Our numbers eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Every Democrat I know, they're like, please, Joe, Joe Biden, go away, we can't take it now. Reports that they might get thirty million dollars to write a book together. Any publisher that offers them thirty million dollars, I promise you is they're going to lose tens of millions of dollars guaranteed, is not going to be a massive demand for what Joe and doctor Jill have to say. And as evidenced by these the appearance that they've now been making, they showed up on the view it was it was not good. Here's Joe saying he wasn't surprised that Trump won over Kamala, And of course he goes back to the final closing arguments racism, sexism, Nazi, fascist, Stalin Hitler, Mussolini. Yeah, it's just the same talking points. It's like, okay, if you stick with that, Even though it proved to be the biggest failing closing argument in the history of the country. Listen, why do you think the vice president lost?
Speaker 3: And were you surprised?
Speaker 4: I wasn't surprised, not because I didn't think the vice president must qualified person to be president. She is, she's qualified to be president. Noned States of America. Well, I was surprised. I wasn't surprised because they went the root of the sexistirit. Ah. I mean, this is a woman, she's this, she's that. I mean, really, I've never seen quite as successful and a consistent campaign under cutting the notion that a woman couldn't leave the country and a woman of mixed race nobody.
Speaker 2: I can't think of one instance of any prominent person ever talking about race or sex, and they keep clinging to this like manna from heaven. It just makes no sense anyway, And this was a very bizarre moment where Joe and Jill were asked about Joe's cognitive abilities. The interesting part of the answer is Jill Biden has to step in because Joe is having a brain fart as per usual, and it was awkward and quite uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Since you left office, there have been a number of books that have come out deeply sourced from Democratic sources that claim in your final year there was a dramatic decline in your cognitive abilities in the final year of your presidency. What is your response to these allegations.
Speaker 6: Are these sources wrong?
Speaker 2: They are wrong.
Speaker 4: There's nothing to sustain that number one. Number two, you know, think of what we were left for. We left for the circumstance where we had an insurrection, I started nonsensus civil war, and so we went to work and we got it done. And you know, one of the things said, that's.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 7: And Alissa, you know, one of the things I think is that the people who wrote those books were not in the White House with us, and they didn't see how hard Joe worked every single day.
Speaker 6: Joe worked really hard.
Speaker 2: I think he was a great president.
Speaker 6: And if you look at things today, if you look.
Speaker 7: At things today, give me Joe Biden anytime.
Speaker 2: Give us those open borders that allow murderers, rapists, known terrorists, cartel members, gang members into the country. Why didn't the Bidens ever pick up a phone and call any of the victims of of of that were murdered or raped or victims of violent crime. Because they let all these unvetted illegals into the country. Yeah, I'll take I'll take Donald Trump over him every single day. Now we've got another brain fart moment. Let me play.
Speaker 4: That all the module, the project, the benefits. How do you lead the world with having best instructional How do you mean the world having been out him in the best healthcare role? How do you mean the world without having the best educations as more? How do you lead the world and you don't have that done?
Speaker 2: Huh? Can somebody interpreted that anyway? One person that was outspoken, and those of us that were early on we took a lot of heat and a lot of criticism for pointing out the obvious was Miranda Divine. Not only did she know break the whole Laptop from Hell story down with the best selling book Laptop from Hell, although the President plugged it the other day, but also author of The Big Guy How a president and his son sold out America? Anyway, Great to have you back, Miranda. I'm so infuriated by this ongoing lie by them, even though the people that were in the White House around them are now showing a little bit of honesty, not a lot, just a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's a limited hangout on and it's designed to sort of get them, get the media off the hook, get Joe Biden's handlers off the hook. And Joe Biden plays into it beautifully. I mean, it was just absurd to see him there on the view being treated again with kid gloves. There he is denying that there was any cognitive decline, and he couldn't even aciculate that he had to have his wife, doctor Jill, sitting there beside him, had to interrupt and actually tell her own lies about it. Oh, no one worked harder than Joe. Does she think that we can't remember that he had Lidd's early breaks every single.
Speaker 2: Day that they had lid some days at nine am.
Speaker 6: That's right, and he was always off to Delaware. Nobody had more holidays in the presidency than Joe Biden. I think he spent half his entire presidency on vacation. We've seen him on the beach. Donald Trump keeps on joking about him lying on the beach completely comatose. And that's the sort of enduring image of Joe Biden that we have and his presidency. But even though he didn't work hard, he certainly managed to do enormous damage. And I think JD. Vance was spot on when he said about Joe Biden's led US interview that you know, if we had done the opposite of what Joe Biden did on foreign policy, we'd have the most successful administration in the world because he just did untold damage. And for Joe Biden and Joe Biden they to say what a great job he did, and the media to allow him to get away with it is so sick. But here they are giving themselves awards at the White House Correspondence Association for belatedly after he'd left office or just before, you know, saying oh, well, there might have been something wrong with his brain.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 6: I mean every single day, Sean, you were better than anybody at chronicling Joe Biden's cognitive disabilities. Night after night, you would play videos of his latest verbal stumble, his physical stumbles, his complete ineptness. And you know, I don't know why, but the New York Times, Washington Post, we did it. At the New York Times, at the New York Post, we chronicled his problems. But at these other left wing organizations, seeing NMSNBC, they said we were running cheap, fake videos and that we were lying.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and it was worse than that, especially when I saw it very early on. You were somebody that saw it very early on. We were not shy about talking about it and pointing it out to people. It was worse than that. I mean, excoriate, Who were you to say, you're not a doctor. I never said I was a doctor. If you don't have to be a doctor to see that somebody you know is cognitive, cognitive not the same person they once were.
Speaker 6: No, and physically, I mean the way he used to.
Speaker 2: Walk was so the shuffle.
Speaker 6: The shuffle, and so they had to actually get all his staffers to come out and shield him from the cameras when he walked to the helicopter across the grass at the White House. I mean, it was such a cover up.
Speaker 8: It was so fake.
Speaker 6: And now they're coming out with a few books with a few people saying, oh, you there was a little problem, and there's Joe Biden saying, oh, none of those people were in the White House with us. Well, I'm sorry. One of them was ron Klain.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, ron klay knew he wasn't annoying us. Really.
Speaker 6: Ron Klain, Joe Biden's long term chief of staff, who said that Joe Biden forgot during the debate preparation that he was President of the United States. He thought he was president of NATO. I mean, it would be sad if Joe Biden wasn't such a malicious and lying and destructive president and so vain that he thought that he could run for office again.
Speaker 9: After what a disaster he'd made.
Speaker 6: Of the border, two wars, record inflation. There wasn't a single part of the American economy and American public life that he didn't destroy. And I think that's the mark of the man, is that he's got the reverse Midas touched. Everything he touches turns to dust.
Speaker 2: Quick break right back. More with Miranda Divine on the other side than Jimmy Fayla. We have our announcement the Punchlines and Patriots Tour tickets going on sale to day Anity dot com, Fox Across America dot Com will tell you at the bottom of the hour, your call's also coming up. All right, we continue now, Miranda Divine is with us. In a hundred days, Donald Trump proved that Joe Biden was lying number one, that the border was secure and the border was closed, and that he couldn't act or get any help without the assistance of Congress. Donald Trump did it single handedly. You know, obviously people helping him. But he empowered Ice, he empowered Homeland Security to do their job. And now we're down next to zero illegal immigrants crossing into our country. We're trying to deport them. The leftist is fighting for the likes of Abrego Garcia. If you want to explain that to me, please, I can't figure that out for the life of me. But on the economy, on Ukraine, on foreign policy, Gaza, the Middle East, everything this man did was a disaster. And now Donald Trump has to clean up that mess. He's doing it, but he's certainly got no help from the previous administration. He's undoing the damage that they did, the border being probably the biggest preventable national security disaster in our history.
Speaker 6: Yes, and look, Donald Trump's doing a brilliant job in trying to unravel these messes. And I don't think anyone would have thought that he would have been so successful on.
Speaker 9: The border so quickly.
Speaker 6: And book was presidential will, as he said, it didn't take legislation, it took a new president. It was executive orders, and it was empowering Ice to do what it has to do, and having a brilliant guy like Tom Homan in charge. And so it was a deliberate strategy by Joe Biden and the Democrats. They flagged it before the election that they were going to open the border and bring in hordes of people from the Third World to come here.
Speaker 9: Of course, they.
Speaker 6: Wanted to come here and have a better life. You can't blame them, but embedded among them were criminal gangbangers who have said about raping and pillaging throughout the country. And Donald Trump is getting opposed by Democrat lawyers and Democrat judges in even just doing the beginning of the job deporting all the twenty million or so that came here, just getting rid of the most illegal, worst criminals, the worst of the worst. And he's been blocked by these left wing Democrat lawless judges. It is absolutely outrageous. I mean, Joe Biden and Mayorcus never had any due process or abided by the law when they brought these people in. And yet Donald Trump is expected to have, as he says, like a trial for everyone that he wants to deport. In other words, we can't deport them. I think Donald Trump is.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. Well, all these people that covered it up, I think there needs to be an investigation because that was a national security threat. If you have a compromise president, and they were protecting you.
Speaker 9: Totally agree.
Speaker 6: I don't think that they should get away with it, because then they'll do it again. That Democrats knew that Joe Biden was cognitively aduled before he ran for office. The first time we.
Speaker 8: Saw it, you saw it. I was in Iowa and New.
Speaker 6: Hampshire in January of twenty nineteen, and the public saw it. He was so awful that he needed a teleprompter to give the most basic stump speech that every other candidate in the Democratic Party could do in their sleep. He was really could not even give a speech without Jill Biden standing up next to him propping him up. And yet what they did was they rigged the polls in South Carolina and made sure that and then they persuaded Buddha Judge and Amy Klobashid to stand aside and do the right thing so that Joe Biden could be their candidate, because they knew that they had to pretend to have a moderate candidate to beat Donald Trump and that's what Joe Biden pretended to be, and that he turned out to be the most radical sort of putty in the hands of the far left when he was president because he's also lazy and a liar and incapable. So he basically checked out did all the vain things that you know, made him feel good, grifted with his family having their private jet, having Camp David as their private party home, and sort of leaveridging the power of the presidency to get all sorts of freebies.
Speaker 9: But he as far.
Speaker 6: As the actual work of the presidency, he outsourced that to the far left, and they set about systematically dismantling this country and making it extremely difficult for any Republican president that came after him. And thank goodness that president is Donald Trump, who just manages to find creative ways to go about fixing things. I have faith that he will be able to fix a lot of it. But he only really has two years before the midterms, and if you know, the Republicans do lose Congress or lose the House, then I think that we'll see the same thing that happened in Donald Trump's first term. He'll be impeached and the Democrats will go about obstructing him. They do it much better than the Republicans. They are very good at obstructing a Republican president.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate you, Miranda Devine. You're a national treasure. Thank you so much for being with us. Don't forget Miranda's two best selling books, Laptop from Hell The Big Ihow, A President and his Son Sold Out America.
Speaker 1: The one thing you can always count on, Sean Hannity is back on the radio.
Speaker 2: Twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean this Friday. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, we've got this current trade war with China. I don't know how long it's going to go on. We have the meeting in Geneva on tomorrow on Saturday with Scott Besson, the Treasury Secretary, and representatives from China. But your next cell phone could cost you two or three times what they cost today. You might want to get your new cell phone now before any price incre takes effect. And by the way, if you're getting it from the big carriers, you are way way overpaying. That means Verizon AT and T T Mobile. The Beauty of pure Talk. They offer the exact same service because they use the exact same cell towers, the exact same five gen network, and the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. And if you want that free phone right now, you can get a brand new Samsung Galaxy, absolutely positively free now they're qualifying. Plans started just thirty five bucks a month. You get unlimited talk, unlimited text, fifteen gigs of data, mobile hotspot roaming on America's most dependable five gen network. Anyway, make the switch thirty five bucks a month, and say, if the average family saves over one thousand bucks a year for the exact same service, get your brand new Samsung Galaxy for free, pound two fifty on your cell. Say the keyword save now. The switch is simple, it's fast, it's easy, pound two to fifty keywords save now. Make the switch to my wireless company, a veteran own company, Pure Talk. As of ten am this morning, tickets went on sale for a two stop tour with myself and my colleague and friend, Jimmy Fayla. It's called the Punchlines and Patriots Tour. We begin on Saturday, June twenty eighth in Clearwater, Florida at Ruth Eckert Hall, and then on Sunday, the day after the twenty ninth, we'll be at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts in Fort Lauderdale. Tickets went on sale ten am this morning. Now, they did sell some tickets to members but beforehand. But if you want the best seats, now's the time to get them on sale. Mister Fayla, Welcome, sir, Glad you're with us. Punchlines and Patriots, going to be a fun, fun night. And I am already. I know I'm going up against Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock combined here. I know what I'm up against. I know how great you are. I've seen your state end up routine. Uh huh, so I'm but I am. I am prepared to at least hold my own in light of your professionalism.
Speaker 8: No, you're gonna we know the way this works. You're gonna crush.
Speaker 9: Okay, you're showing a Hannity. These people love you.
Speaker 1: You've been doing live events your whole life. And what you're gonna realize? You keep telling me this. You know, Oh, Jimmy, you the comic, but you're such a natural life performer and you miss it. That's you know, we keep leaving out why we're doing this. We're doing this because before you became like so famous, you could be in a postage stamp. Okay you yeah, how many how many shows are you doing a year?
Speaker 9: Elvis?
Speaker 8: Were you doing one hundred shows the year they do one hundred?
Speaker 2: There were years I did sixty five or seventy for sure. I mean I was on the road a lot, and I will be honest, I miss it. I love being around our audience. It is. It is the most satisfying thing to meet the people that that give us this opportun tunity to talk on the radio and be on TV. I'm very grateful to everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we have we actually do have like the coolest fans. Meaning no one shows up to our our offense with like blue hair and wants a guy to use the bathroom afterwards.
Speaker 2: That's not the crowd. If they do show up, they're going to be protesters. And by the way, you love protesting. You love hecklers. When you're on your I've seen how you handle hecklers. God God help them.
Speaker 1: Bring it on because the one thing people forget about hecklers.
Speaker 9: It's like a.
Speaker 1: Heckler, like you prepared as a comic to perform, to talk to a large room.
Speaker 9: Of people for an hour, hour and a half if you're a comic, right.
Speaker 8: But a heckler is only prepared.
Speaker 1: To yell that one stupid thing at you.
Speaker 2: So that's usually true talking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they fall into it then.
Speaker 2: But then they get stupid and they say it over and over again, you know, free the Palestine, Free Palestines. And if the whole crowd is like, sit down and shut up or get the hell out of here.
Speaker 8: You know that happened to It's so fun and he handled it so well.
Speaker 9: Happened to Jerry Seinfeld.
Speaker 8: They were yelling free.
Speaker 1: Palestine stuff, and he was like, you understand, we don't shape foreign policy here at the comedy show.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a good look. Now, he's a good stand up comic. He's just different. He's got a different pace than say we do is I mean, we both have that little bit of new yu walk flair in us.
Speaker 1: Shot out of a cannon. That's you and me, but our audience is the best. And yes it's people who think you don't even watch the.
Speaker 9: Movie a league of their own. Okay, we know.
Speaker 1: It for what it was, which was a sports league where the women could play baseball.
Speaker 9: But the other crab.
Speaker 1: Things there stands for one weird guy at a dress who wants to take ground ball.
Speaker 2: You know, was it Rosie Toddle in that movie?
Speaker 8: You know what's funny? She wasn't that movie?
Speaker 1: Back?
Speaker 2: He wasn't that movie, Gina Davis. I think was in the movie. If I'm not mistaken, if my memory serves me well, if I'm not. Joe Biden, yeah.
Speaker 9: Tomic, Poor Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've talked about it all week on your show, But if we're going to reopen in Alcatraz, Jill should be the first inmate for elder abuse.
Speaker 9: I mean, Jean, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the people around him should be put in there for elder abuse. They allowed this, this disaster to unfold. They knew what was happening, and they didn't even love him enough to protect him and get him out, to get him the hell out of there.
Speaker 9: A hundred percent, that's the case. Everybody got used.
Speaker 1: To living a certain way and they were like, you know what, dude, who cares if he doesn't know what's going on?
Speaker 9: We do.
Speaker 8: We're flying an air Force one we're making good money, and that's totally what it was. And now they're talking about, you.
Speaker 1: Know, thirty million dollars for her memoirs. And by the way, if you think the price is high, you should meet her son.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's a good point. By the way, any publisher that gives them thirty million dollars, I promise you, they're losing tens of millions. They're going to lose a fortune. There's not a market for this now. I hope there's a market for punchlines on Patriots again. June twenty eighth Saturday Night Water Ruth Eckert Hall Sunday, the twenty ninth Roward Center for Performing Arts in Fort Lauderdale, and tickets just went on sale today and I'm mixed. I'm excited to do this show with you. When we started talking about the idea and you, I'll tell you where it originated. I hosted and was the MC of the Fox Nation Awards, and I talked to you a little bit about it beforehand, and then I did the routine and I kept looking at you. I don't know why, but I was kind of like, and I figure, if I could make Jimmy Fayla laugh. I can make anybody laugh. And because you're a tough crowd, I mean, you're a professional, so you're watching this in a professional capacity. That's not what I do every day. But I love to make people laugh if I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they knew that, because it's so funny that when you're walking out of an event like the Patriot Awards where I got to do stand up and it was a.
Speaker 9: Great crowd, and it was a home crowd.
Speaker 1: We're on Long Island.
Speaker 9: I love that's where I grew up obviously, as did you. And it's funny.
Speaker 1: Walking down to the Patriot Awards when you hear people go, he was really funny. And I'm like, oh, thank you, and they're like, no, no, we were talking about Hannity.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, okay, that did not happen. But I appreciate the lie. Thanks for lying the love.
Speaker 8: They love me.
Speaker 1: But I'm not telling you did kill you. You were phenomenal. And that's again, I can't show up as a comic, Okay, you don't throw your name behind it.
Speaker 8: If it ain't gonna work, it's gonna crush, okay.
Speaker 1: And I'm so excited because for these people, the biggest thing that we do and that we don't get to do enough of on TV, is what we said earlier, is hang out with them and show them that we're the exact same people.
Speaker 9: Off camera that we are on Like we talk.
Speaker 1: About things the way we talk about them because it's what we believe.
Speaker 2: And oh that's all true, except in this, in this format, you could do it differently. I do a but you know, a fairly serious news and information show on radio and TV. Right, certainly the personality comes out. We were messing with Linda. But Blinda and I are having this ongoing discussion about whether or not she's backsliding in her faith because she has a hate life. And there's nowhere in the Bible that I see you should hate thy neighbor. I don't find that. Hold on here, and she's, well, you have a hate list too.
Speaker 9: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: I was. I said, hold on because I don't have a hate list either.
Speaker 9: No, I hate.
Speaker 1: It's a toxic emotion, Linda, what's happening here?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thank you. I think you know that I am Yoda and to argue with me is feudile, So just let it go, all right, argue with her as feudile. You know, now, Jimmy and.
Speaker 6: I have an ongoing thing, just so you know, we call He calls me Yoda because I am all knowing.
Speaker 2: So Jimmy understands where this is coming from.
Speaker 1: She knows this is Linda's way of reminding me that she has a lot of dirt on me and I need to take it.
Speaker 2: That's probably true. I'm not even gonna go there, all right. If people want to get tickets Saturday night, June twenty eighth, clear Water, Ruth Eckert Hall, how do they get it? Sunday night, Broward Center, the twenty ninth, the Broward Center for Performing Arts? How do they get tickets?
Speaker 9: Okay, listen both that weapon.
Speaker 2: By the way, I have links on all my social media yep, And so that's one way. And how else can people get them?
Speaker 1: Fox across America dot com. If you go to foxacross America dot.
Speaker 9: Com, you'll get tickets for all all the live events there.
Speaker 8: They're on the Hannity website obviously, and we both.
Speaker 9: Posted them on social media.
Speaker 1: Any of those links work, and more importantly, the show works like I'm so, I'm am tannedy like you understand you're actually like I'm back in my natural habitat doing stand up off the reservation.
Speaker 9: Could you forget?
Speaker 1: I was a feral cat before Fox brought me in the house and taught me how to be domesticated.
Speaker 2: So this is, oh, good grief, You've taught you how to be domesticated. Yeah, well, I promise you that it's gonna be fun. We have a format that we've we've actually we're working on the show now and it's kind of it's exciting to work on and we're gonna make it really fun. And and also all good humor to me is rooted in truth. And the cool thing is is we've partnered with Fox Nation and they're going to be filming it and uh we look forward to uh uh to that as well. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 9: Everybody's welcome, even Linda. Let's go.
Speaker 2: But she's got to pay for She's got to pay for a ticket though, right, I mean on the front row.
Speaker 8: I'll be the heckler if she even gets passed.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can get front row. It's all right. My understanding is, you know, don't worry. I got a guy, all right, I got a guy. Yeah. By the way, you know who the guy is me.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got a guy. I would think you'd want to be backstage and like see it, you know from that direction. No way, dude, I want you guys to see my faces.
Speaker 8: I'm I'm excusing myself from this conversation.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Jimmy buddy in Clearwater.
Speaker 2: We love you, all right, Fox across America dot com, Hannity dot com. Uh, go to any of my social media and look forward to seeing folks in Clearwater and in Fort Lauderdale, the Ruth That Hall and Clearwater Broward Center for Performing Arts June twenty eight, twenty nine, two shows only punchlines on Patriots, Jimmy Fayla. Look forward to being on stage with you, my friend. All right, let's go to Charles. He is in Atlanta, Georgia, my former hometown. What's up, Charles? How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 10: I'm all right, I'm all right, sean longtime listener, first time caller. I like you. I'm a Catholic and nine years Catholic school. I'm a night of Columbus. I go to church regularly, so I call in a comment on the Pope and with Linda you know, I'm probably not a good Catholic because I have enemies as well, and I agree with Donald Trump. I have to chalk this up as the press. The press is the enemy of the people. And why do I say that. The Pope and his comments on social media, I can only attribute he's a righteous and good man. I actually did a kind of a deep dive this morning reading some online articles about his path, his family. By all accounts, he is a holy and good man. And when he comes out and makes statements such as he made about the kids in cages or JD Vance, I have to attribute its misinformation the media line to a very righteous and good man. They are misleading, you know. Lucifer's been said.
Speaker 2: Well, he's allowed himself to be misled. I mean, I think you're letting him off the hook. I mean, kids in cages happened under Obama, kids in cages happened under Joe Biden during COVID, and I've got the video to prove it. And he did, you know. And and yet it's unfortunate that he's getting political. In the case of JD. Vance, you know, love God with all your heart and then he talked about that means loving your family. That means loving your neighbors, loving your community, loving your country, and then expanding out and loving the world. I mean that is not at odds with the Gospel.
Speaker 9: Great.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm taking the high road, Sean. I want to think the best about Pope Leo, I really do. I hate to think that he's another another Francis. So I'm saying he's being he's being lied to, manipulated, manipulated.
Speaker 10: And led astray.
Speaker 3: I want to think the best about this guy because, like I said, I having read a little bit about him, his family, his parents, they seem like very good people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has an incredible intellect, a great education, and unfortunately on a lot of issues. I believe the Church, and again I preface it by saying that going to Catholic schools for twelve years has served me so well in my life, and I love the mass I still do today, and I think I just have issues how they handled the corruption in the church, and I have issues with you know, for the first eleven twelve hundred years, priests were allowed to marry, and I think that was a mistake. Eleven of the twelve apostles were married, and so I just those are my own. I wish would stay out of the political realm. It's disappointing to me, but there will be no pope like John Paul the second Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 10: Said exactly the same thing last night over dinner, as she said, I just wish they would not be political. I wish they would stick to the spiritual, to stick to the spiritual guidance and just leave the world.
Speaker 2: Is hungry for God, man. I mean, I don't want to. I don't want to get on a high horse here, but you know what, we need a lot more God in our life. We just do, you know, not our country, the entire world. It's a mess and there's a lot of evil in it, and I wish you would focus on that is a great need for our leadership. There. I gotta run, Charles, do appreciate you call? Eight hundred and nine four one seawan Right, that's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel, The Rage of the Left. We'll check in with Kelly and Conway, Laura Trump, also Democratic strategist, Well see what he has to say about his own party. Also Alan Dershwitz, Miranda Divine Tutor Dixon, Riley Gaines, Jimmy so much more. Nine Eastern Tonight, Say you DVR, Hannity Fox. We will see you next week on Tuesday. From Saudi Arabia, Thank you for making the show possible.