Speaker 1: Howdy, Oh, here they come, I'll wait for you guys. Good. Oh, just some lake cramps, so I just had to get some I V's hydrate a little.
Speaker 2: Bit so that I'm good.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. I think our standards are higher than what we put on tape today. You know, it's back to back weeks. We've started out like with two not great drives to start off, so we have to as an offense, we have to start better than that and not just have to rely on our defense, who well, they don't. They're gonna say that they have to clean stuff up too, but you know, they cause two turnovers. But we also had two turnovers, so that's tough for us. I think Kyle said that we were really bad on third down, so it's hard to win football games a year like that. And we didn't run the ball that effectively today either. So the things that we're known for being good at, we weren't great at. And so that kind of explains why we lose. What would you your to the slower offensive stuff, not convert on first imount third down? I mean we have opportunities. They're like, it's not like we're on third and fifteen. It's like the first two drives. I'm pretty sure they were manageable third downs, we just didn't convert. That's hard. And then you go down in the red zone and we don't get a touchdown on fourth down, they have a what a That was a sick play actually for between Sam and JJ to go all the way you know, ninety seven yards. I was not fun to watch, but it was cool. But yeah, that's just kind of hard when you don't score and they score two plays later. You know, you're not played on this team since nineteen ninety four, but that was the last time that.
Speaker 2: The nine Ers have one in the State of miss Or if there's.
Speaker 1: Something about this atmosphere, the Vikings that's just.
Speaker 2: Tough to overcome.
Speaker 1: That moves, Holy excuse me, that would have been terrible. Nothing I can put my finger on. I think, you know, it's a great matchup between UH coachs there know they're decordinator and coach Shanahan. I think it's a really good matchup and you know, they each win occasionally, and I think he did a really good game plan against us. And when you have multiple turnovers and you can't cover on third down, this is what it is like. I don't. It's a wonderful atmosphere. I love, I love I love playing here. The fans are fantastic. They're very noisy. They love their state, they love their fans, I mean sorry, they love their players, they love their team. So I mean, we just have to be more efficient. Really did he really?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: For him? How much presence? And Christian is the offensive m VP for a reason. He was in the MVP voting for a reason. He had twenty plus touchdowns for a reason, because he does it all in the in the past game, in the run game. It's like, I mean, it's really fun because it's like having Debo and him are just interchangeable. Like you'll have Christian running routes and then all of a sudden you put a Mike linebacker on him and Debo's in the backfield. You have no idea what you're gonna get. So just gives us another dimension. And then you know he's voted to Like he didn't do anything, he didn't do OTAs, he didn't do really much a training camp, he still voted a captain. So like there's the impact that you guys can see, he has an incredible impact on this team. You know, just him being around. Uh, he boosts everyone's confidence. But I mean I still think we could have. I mean we won last week. I think we had opportunities to, you know, find a way to win today and you know, we just didn't. But yeah, it's just, uh there's things that we can't do without Christian. Something good at football, yeah uh yeah. They have been saying it since like his second year All Pro Fred. I mean, he just puts it on tape every single day. He's a fantastic football player, leads a defense, always has the energy. He's everything he wanted a forty nine er, you know, and the way that he plays is the standard for the defense. And he does a really good job too of like calling guys out when they don't playing at the standard that he expects out of them too. So he's everything he want. A Mike linebacker current as a teammate
Speaker 2: Who