Speaker 1: Not to freak you out, but Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away, yay. And you know what that means, of course, stuffing your face with all kinds of meats and stuffings and cheese wiz and cupcakes and cakes and napkins. Sometimes you get so worked up you eat a napkin that it happens. You know what else that means house guests and just in time for Thanksgiving, a trend is going viral if people sharing the weirdest guess they've ever had in their house. Call us eight eight eight three four three six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one text us four one oh six one with the weirdest person you've ever had in your home, and we'll go over some of these weird stories right after this.
Speaker 2: It's the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: I had a house guests go through the garbage can and start pulling out quote perfectly good food end quote, that quote shouldn't go to waste quote.
Speaker 2: That was the last date we ever had.
Speaker 1: The text we got in four to one oh six one because the trend is going viral of people sharing the weirdest guests they've ever had in their house just.
Speaker 2: In time for the holidays.
Speaker 1: Oh yay, call us with yours eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one text in four one o six one. Have you ever had a really weird guest in your house? Like a lot of people have, and we'll go over some of the best ones right now. Somebody said one of the weirdest guests they ever had in their house. They were making a pineapple ham glaze that sounds fun sounds and their mother in law thought it was burnt, so she dumped it in the toilet and flushed it o toilet.
Speaker 3: The toilet, the places the decision making there is a bit odd. Yeah, there's a whole sink and everything there can Yeah, why.
Speaker 2: The toilet crap?
Speaker 4: Literally?
Speaker 3: Mother in laws usually are weird guests. Sounds very rude.
Speaker 1: We're coming over a thread that's going viral of people sharing the weirdest guests they've ever had in their house, just in time for Thanksgiving, which is coming up pretty soon. Yeah, text in four one six one of your ever had it somebody weird at your house. Somebody else said that they discovered evidence that a friend had had fun with themselves in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I feel like is that worse actually? Like hook up in your bed? Like do it in the bathroom?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had somebody stay in my place one time, and it was very clear they were on some single guy like era.
Speaker 2: How is a very clear producer, Brad like hide the evidence?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know there were there were you things laying around. There was like clothing that I'd never seen before that is not his.
Speaker 1: Uh, even in my own house by myself, I counted up like it's a CSI said, I don't want anybody coming in there with a black lights.
Speaker 7: That I've been up to is that you have other people in your house and you like, excuse me for a minute, like see if anybody notices that.
Speaker 2: I'm God. I was shocked that he did not He did not clean up just anything at all, Like there were cereal bowls. This is a dude thing.
Speaker 7: Because I did not see females like excusing themselves for these things.
Speaker 1: Call us eight eight eight to three four three one six one text in four one o six one. What's the weirdest guest you've ever had in your house? Hey, Shannon, Hi, Okay, what's the weirdest guess you've ever had?
Speaker 8: So last year for Thanksgiving, I had family over for the.
Speaker 5: First time, oh my newborn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we had just.
Speaker 6: Gotten a new place. I was really excited, and my husband and I we go to the grocery store and leave my baby with the family.
Speaker 5: I come back to set my groceries on the.
Speaker 6: Table and to find that my table is occupied. The table where we eat in the kitchen is currently occupied with my brother in law changing my babies explosion on the table.
Speaker 2: We're about you can't go somewhere else, I know.
Speaker 5: I was like, you couldn't go anywhere else. You're like, well, I don't want to miss the scream.
Speaker 7: You know, logic says service.
Speaker 2: I don't want to miss it either.
Speaker 1: But after you just did that, we're all going to be sick and not be going to watch anything.
Speaker 9: Oh, he's like being helpful.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Shannon call us up eighty eight three four three six one text in four one o six one. What's the weirdest guest you've ever had in your house? I asked the question because the turn is going viral people sharing the weirdest.
Speaker 2: Guests they've ever had.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that when they were thirteen, they had a friend over and they secretly stole one of his mom's brass classic.
Speaker 10: One of my.
Speaker 7: Little brother's friends digging through my underwear. Yeah, when I was in high school, my brother's like four years younger than me, so he had some of his friends over and I came home into my room and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: A little weirdo and my underwear.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't feel so weird. For when I was a kid, I did something similar. I had a friend, his name was Jacob, and his mom it was his stepmom, but she was hot, like I was eleven, and they were doing construction in their house. So you had to go to the bathroom in the parents bathroom, Yeah, and she had one of her braws on the floor and I checked that thing out for a while.
Speaker 2: Is cool, Like he checked it out like you looked at it, not like checked it out like a book.
Speaker 1: What I didn't tell you. I didn't take it home with me. I didn't try it on, dance around a little bit in the bathroom. That I believe that. What's the weirdest thing someone has ever done in your house? Somebody said that they had a friend staying over who forgot their toothbrush. So they just went to use a random loose toothbrush that they found under the sink.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's a friend's fault. I don't know what happened, but that's the why would you ever do that? Those are the toothbrushes people used to clean things, and that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they had to inform them that's what I used to clean the toilet.
Speaker 3: What I don't understand is there's absolute psychosis when you're in somebody else's house, because I do also remember a time when I had a pet sitter over, was out of town for a week, came back. Two things struck me as I will never I never want to see this person again. I hope they can delete themselves from my life. One was, instead of putting stuff in the trash, they were putting stuff.
Speaker 2: Next to the trash.
Speaker 3: Was the recycling No, they claimed they couldn't find trash bags. What was also next to the trash was the box of trash bags.
Speaker 2: So that is very odd.
Speaker 3: The other thing was they put the big knife back in the knife you know, the like butcher block knife thing in the small hole.
Speaker 2: It was just sticking out, wiggling there and the big hole was open. I was like, what what is going on?
Speaker 7: Why is somebody playing with your knuts?
Speaker 2: The question I finding stuff for weeks. It was just weird.
Speaker 1: Somebody texted in at four one, six one and said I had a friend's girlfriend over and she ended up starting to throw food from across the room at my friend because he was paying too much attention to the dog.
Speaker 2: It's another jubile phone frank Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Pete Deakins. I'm calling from resorts in Cancun and I was looking for Frankie.
Speaker 4: Yes, Hi, it's me.
Speaker 2: Hi, mister. How are you doing today?
Speaker 4: Doing great, doing great, looking forward to our stay.
Speaker 1: Yes, going over some reservation stuff today and saw you're booking for Thanksgiving week. Looks like a family trip down to Mexico for the holiday.
Speaker 4: Yes it is. We're very excited our first big trip as a family.
Speaker 2: Oh wonderful, your first time. That's great.
Speaker 1: I'm calling actually to speak with you about something because whoever took your reservation I don't know if you remember their.
Speaker 2: Name, No, no, not Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well they made a little bit of an error and we are actually overbooked on that week.
Speaker 2: So you do not have a booking at the hotel.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know this is for your family vacation and Thanksgiving. You just told me.
Speaker 1: It's your first one you've ever done as a family, and it's in beautiful Cancun at our fabulous resort, and whoever took your reservation messed up and we are overbooked, so you will not have rooms.
Speaker 2: At the all inclusive resort. That yeah you've been trying.
Speaker 11: To Yeah, no, no, no, See I booked this year ago, so I was and I specifically had about the overbook policy.
Speaker 4: Then and I was told not to worry about it.
Speaker 11: I requested it in writing, and I think I've got an email well somewhere around here, and then I would have to find out that.
Speaker 4: I'm you know, I'm in.
Speaker 1: You sound obviously a little bit upset about this, and I want you to let you know that I already took it upon myself because I knew this would be upsetting to go ahead and upgrade you.
Speaker 2: So I'm calling with a bit of an upgrade.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Yes you are going to be saying somewhere else, but it is fabulous.
Speaker 11: Yeah, is this a different room in the same place or a different resort, Like, like, what kind of upgrade.
Speaker 1: Is It's a whole different vibe, a whole different place. I call it Casa de Pete.
Speaker 4: Pete what I've never heard of that? What is that exactly?
Speaker 2: Will? My name is Pete Eakins.
Speaker 1: And because I feel bad that we screwed this up for you, I have a duplex and you guys get to stay in the back of my house.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait, wait, wait wait wait, I'm going from a resort.
Speaker 5: To your house.
Speaker 2: You're going from the all inclusives or go to your house?
Speaker 1: Yes, Casa de Pete has all the things you would need.
Speaker 2: We've got a little studio back there. There's a hot plate.
Speaker 11: And yeah, this sounds like you picked up my reservation. And I have a real problem with this right now. So either you give me back my money or you're going to be here for the lawyer.
Speaker 2: I just want you to hear me out a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, You'll have fabulous amenities at Casada Pete, and I really would like you to hear about them. It's also off the beaten paths. I'm about twenty miles inland from where the hotel is, so it's a little bit of a journey.
Speaker 11: You expect me to go from being right on the water to be twenty miles away and be cool with this and the towels that you bought at Target.
Speaker 4: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Hey, are Marsus Stewart collection towels?
Speaker 11: I don't care if there's snoop dogy dogs more than Stuart Crossover towels.
Speaker 4: This is too quick both so either you get me my money back or you get me my room. Those are your two options.
Speaker 11: There's no way I'm staying in somebody's house twenty miles away with my family.
Speaker 1: We don't have a pool, but I do have my daughter Patricia, who stays with me, and she can hose you guys down whenever you get hot.
Speaker 11: You scare me to go from a hole in a beach, So you've brought a hosingess down. Clearly you're a idiot. So do me a favor and get me whoever your boss is so I can fix this for somebody who actually knows.
Speaker 4: What's going on.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're upset about this.
Speaker 4: Oh it sounds yeah, it sounds You're lucky. I'm not there personally.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then I'll let you know that there's a prank phone call now because I don't want to upset you anymore.
Speaker 2: What this is actually Jubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife set you up.
Speaker 1: But what she said that you guys booked a family vacation for Thanksgiving for the first time and you were super excited about it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she wanted me to ask you. I am I'm sorry. Cassap does not exist.
Speaker 4: Definitely, I'm definitely good to a drinking on this.
Speaker 2: Week, wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks. Time for Nina. What's trending?
Speaker 7: Y two K fashion is really making a comeback. I mean we've talked about it sprinkled in here and there, but now they're really anticipating it for to be a big boom, especially in twenty twenty five. So for some millennials, maybe you'll remember the store limited to Do you guys remember limited too?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 7: So there was a limited and then there was limited too, and they used to have like their own little Why is there two of them?
Speaker 2: I don't know two. I just wondered that.
Speaker 7: Oh, oh, I don't know, I always wondered if it was like cheaper. I didn't necessarily shot there, but I think it was like a cheaper version of Limited the Limited.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, don't quote me.
Speaker 7: So Cole's had tried to bring it back and they were targeting tweens, but now they're targeting adults for Y two k all over again.
Speaker 2: So next year, be prepared. So what is that baggy pants?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I like baggy pants, more pants, tight tops down by your.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, I mean that's already back, yeah, but really coming in hard next year. So you still got some of that stuff in your closet, bring it out. Tesla is a fit a one trillion dollar company. And yeah, so they are now in the top with the what Apple, Microsoft, Alphabet and Amazon. Those are the companies that are all worth a trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: Pretty wild apples first.
Speaker 7: And lastly, this is interesting also talking about money kind of but we've said it before. You really can make money doing absolutely anything. There's the store in Lake Como, Italy, which is a really you know, popular tourist destination. So what they're doing is they're selling cans of air for eleven dollars.
Speaker 2: Why are the tourists. Why who's buying that air? Italianaire Italia. I would definitely buy.
Speaker 7: That como one girl that was like on OnlyFans or whatever that was selling her toots and can or Yeah.
Speaker 1: I buy candy air all the time, dude. Yeah, why from like sporting good stores or they have it in like CBSS and things like that too.
Speaker 2: Sometimes are you that little cans of aries? Suck it up, get some good air.
Speaker 3: No way, that's not what those are four four No, it's for dusting off your keyboard or something.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh not that kind of can. But that can be fun too. You just gotta do it right, you can be very careful.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They make oxygen though, for it's like for athletic performance and it comes in a can, But.
Speaker 12: I don't think this is for oxygen, like what they're selling it for. Jule's gonna be that one American tourist in Italy and they're like candy or ever knows and everyone's like, why would you buy canned air?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Like where's that from? First? Like it's sparkling her regular sparkling. You're the same can.
Speaker 7: So if that's something you ever wanted or maybe you want to do that for your own neighborhood filling cans of air.
Speaker 2: Why is it making headlines because I guess nobody has ever really done it before. Weird, probably make because people actually buying it. Oh yeah, that too.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 7: I guess this is a big place where George Clooney like lives and like goes all of the time, and so they're putting it on this like two buy list. When you go there for like tourism, so interesting, get your cands. We'll also be available to buy online soon.
Speaker 2: Oh good, mind going to Italy when you can have Italy come to you just like George Clooney, same air that he breathed. Not error is affected at all by shipping aster or basically on vacation.
Speaker 9: That's cool down your hair.
Speaker 2: Well that's what's trending.
Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Addison is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband Eli for two years. They've been together for five years, but now she thinks something might be going on. So hopefully we find out he isn't that, Edison. We're here to help you out, so tell us what's going on? Why do you think Eli might be cheating on you?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So we moved here about a year ago in January, and so Eli was really quick to make friends. Like he has work, he has like his sport recor league and everything like that. I work from home and we bought a bit of a fixer upper, so I've been really focused on the house. So he's out a lot more than I am. So he's been really working a lot recently and the work is upticking and he's just out a lot with his work friends. But he just keeps talking about one of his co workers, Amber, and I know that they've been working really closely together on a few projects, and like, I don't necessarily want to accuse him of anything. It's just kind of like setting off some alarm bells for me and I kind of want to get another opinion.
Speaker 2: So you haven't asked him about any of this yet, No, But it's a lot of like, So.
Speaker 8: He just talks about her a lot, and it's like it's getting to the point where I hear about her like almost every day.
Speaker 5: In terms of like Amber did this, Amber said that isn't that like so funny type of thing. So with the holidays coming, up.
Speaker 8: Instance, like the traveling is so far this year, Like this is the first time we actually have to get on a plane to go home. I'm just trying to make plans. And I brought it up, and we like switch back and forth between families for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and so I was trying to make plans and he said that he just can't swing it this year because of work. So I'm really kind of concerned about that. And granted, like this is a new job, he's trying to get established, and I know he has a ton of work. I'm really understanding in that arena, But that, along with just how often he's talking about his work friends and how.
Speaker 5: Often he goes out, is just a little suspicious for me.
Speaker 2: Did he tell you to go without him or was it like, Okay, then we'll stay home this time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he told me to do that.
Speaker 8: I'm still up in the air whether or not I'm going to Like, I know that my family's going to be really happy to see me and everything like that, but it's also going to be really sad to spend Thanksgiving without him.
Speaker 2: If he's not going and leave him behind, it open for amber.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, right, Yeah, I mean, the flip side of this was that he's so openly talking about her that I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. It's just the working during the holidays and all of the reasons for not being around you, like it's fine, especially around the holidays is a little flaggy.
Speaker 12: Have you met any of his coworkers, like, even if it is Amber or any of them in general.
Speaker 5: So I haven't met Amber.
Speaker 8: I did meet like one or two of his coworkers one night when they were dropping him off, but uh, yeah, not Amber, which is kind of like that's the main person I'm concerned about at this point. But yeah, and I also don't want to be like tagging along with him and his work friends, Like I feel like I haven't really established like many friendships in my own here or anything, so that's been like kind of low on my priority list honestly, is to feel like I'm tagging along with his stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: You already told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members that, so we'll do the usual and call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that he's this month's big winner of a dozen long stem red roses delivered anyone that he wants, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, sound good, play, So I'll come back and then call him and get you to Catch a teater. Next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Addison is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years they've been together for five years total, might be cheating on her. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that their Rewards card member at and say that we do a promotion every single month where one of our Rewards Card members wins free flowers delivered to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those to his wife or to somebody else, and hopefully he's not cheating. But Adison, before we do that, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 5: So we're in a new city.
Speaker 8: He's been spending a lot of time at work and especially with his new coworker called Amber.
Speaker 5: I haven't met her.
Speaker 8: I don't really know the situation, and so he doesn't want to travel home for Thanksgiving and is telling me to go instead.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he's not. But are you ready to call him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Gorbel calling from SIRS. I was looking for a rewards card member named Eli.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is Eli, Hi Eli.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with some good news. Congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 5: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 9: Not sure?
Speaker 2: This is the flowers?
Speaker 5: The flowers Okay, I'm not sure what an Oh.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't know.
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one rewards card member totally random, who wins free flowers delivered from our floor apartment. You just won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want, absolutely free.
Speaker 5: This is fantastic.
Speaker 10: I guess what happens next.
Speaker 1: It's very easy. I can take the information down in just a matter of minutes over the phone. If you want to do that right now, and you know who you want to send them to, I can do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, we can just do it.
Speaker 6: Was on.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Perfect, first and last name of the person that you'd like to send them to. First.
Speaker 5: Sure, So her name is Addison, last name that is mine.
Speaker 10: It's actually my wife.
Speaker 2: And do you want a card to go with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let's write in.
Speaker 5: I love you, princess.
Speaker 13: Let's get dinner out tonight and talk about the holidays, but spelt daz.
Speaker 2: Because it's just a year in a daze. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'll just let you know that this is not the grocery store. My name is Jewebol. This is a radio show called The Jewel Show.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Nina on the show.
Speaker 5: Hilarious. Yeah, I've actually I know you guys.
Speaker 10: I know I've heard this show before.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah you have.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the to catch cheater segment?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 13: I have, And I feel like this was a little bit of a trap, but yes I have.
Speaker 2: Well it's a truth seeker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your wife is on the phone, and this is a segment that we do to see who people sends hours too in case they might be cheating.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I'm really a little confused why we're doing this. I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's just it wasn't really show with you know, wanting to come home for the holidays, and yeah, taking work, and like you just keep talking about Amber, and I'm just feeling at the outside and something just not quite adding up. So I'm really happy to hear that you don't want to start flowers to anybody from me.
Speaker 5: No, I definitely do not.
Speaker 13: I promise you that there isn't anything you need to worry about with Amber. In fact, Amber's wife Sarah would probably laugh at this too. So I did lie about having to work on the holidays a little bit, so as in the part in this note about the holiday, you know about us traveling home looking you know, we've been together for years now, and every year we go back and forth to our families and we try to be good kids to our parents.
Speaker 11: And all that.
Speaker 13: But now that we've moved away, life a little bit different. And I wanted to propose to you over the holidays, but you know, and talk to your parents first of course about doing it. And I found to be a nice little change if we do a friends giving this year, This way I can introduce you to Amber and her wife Sarah. Plus I've been kind of friendly with some of your work friends a little bit and maybe have them over to kind of ease into this new surroundings in our new living situation before we.
Speaker 2: Kind of do that communication is key. Who are y'all?
Speaker 7: How this didn't come up before is blowing my mind. No offense, prob I just I mean, there's so much room for interpretation.
Speaker 8: Wait, so you want to have people over and do more of a holiday thing our plane.
Speaker 13: Yeah, basically that's what my thought was kind of a friends giving and just had to go over crowd to hang out and not worry.
Speaker 9: About work stuff.
Speaker 13: Have you know these people introduce you to some of my work friends, ones that you don't know, like Amber, you know, have some of your work friends over.
Speaker 5: To and just be just kind of chill about it and and just be open about it.
Speaker 13: And Davie, I mean I was a little I get scared or just you know, Uh, I'm not sure about how to bring it up because I know how close you are to your family.
Speaker 5: I know this means a big deal to you going back there for the holidays.
Speaker 9: I didn't want to upset you.
Speaker 13: I know you're still trying to get comfortable with the new surroundings and you know, the new uh living situation.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I don't know how else could bring it up, So that was kind of my thought with this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I mean I.
Speaker 5: Think the thing that doesn't make sense is like pushing me.
Speaker 8: To go home anyway. So I understand why you'd be hasn't it to bring it up and everything?
Speaker 5: But I don't know.
Speaker 8: I would be happy to have people over and do our own thing, honestly, Like traveling is so much, especially around the holidays, so I do think it's kind of time to like have our own traditions around some of these things.
Speaker 7: Side note, I think there's one thing that you guys are forgetting and why it's so important to communicate. I know you've been spending the holidays with your families, but who's cooking? Who's in charge of the food?
Speaker 2: That means so much preparation, Like you're stressing me out right now.
Speaker 7: If my man did not tell me that I was cooking in a week for all of these people, I would be flipping at a pot lug.
Speaker 2: Y'all can figure it out. So maybe Amber's wife is cooking. That's also another thing. Okay, my bad, but who that had be gone for a second. Yeah, that's all he was worried about it. Yeah, because some people have to actually feed people on the holidays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe we're getting it catered with a little moment there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 8: I trust you, and hurry, I brought you on the radio. But I love you, and I'm so excited to do the holidays together.
Speaker 5: I'm excited too, bab and I love you.
Speaker 13: And I guess I should have been more clear and more communicative than I apologize.
Speaker 5: And we're going to figure this out, and.
Speaker 13: Let's go out for dinner tonight and discuss it more.
Speaker 9: And I think we're I think we're going to be okay.
Speaker 7: And you guys can do the thing with the mashed potatoes. What you don't know about the thing with the mashed potato, No, I need to learn. We're just gonna say you eat it anyway.
Speaker 5: The jewbile shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 14: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your shoul.
Speaker 1: It's almost time excuse me for America's favorite trivia game, Get a Little Choked Up you versus Victoria your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez.
Speaker 2: An oh ay too much?
Speaker 1: What game of Trivia? For all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of stuffing your trap on Thanksgiving, you also need to make sure your house is stuffed with all the latest fall decor. And Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you verus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs. So shopping store or at Macy's dot com and call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dm us at the Jebel Show or go to the Jubeilshow dot com if you want to play Victoria. And now, let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Yep, here you go, Victoria, answer these as fast as possible. Okay, what do you get when you mix a Christmas tree with an iPad?
Speaker 2: A Christmas?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: A pineapple? What an iPad? And a Christmas tree? Pine tree?
Speaker 10: Apple?
Speaker 2: What pineapple? Where do you get the pine tree from?
Speaker 1: She just asked me, this is what I'm gonna do with my future in front of the Christmas tree lot where you get them usually and when you put them together.
Speaker 2: By next time you say that pine tree? Do boy?
Speaker 11: You got?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking like Christmas light of the starlars.
Speaker 1: There's like a what kind of tree do you think of when you think of a Christmas tree? I think Christmas tree? What specific brand?
Speaker 2: I don't think of, Oh my god.
Speaker 12: I don't go to a Christmas tree lot and be like, oh my gosh, god, tree is this like? Let me think real quick. No, I think of, oh my gosh, that's my Christmas tree and put lights on it. I'm gonna put ornaments on it and put a light at the top of it.
Speaker 2: My name another tree? Apple tree? Why do you ask these questions? Is coming up right after this. It's the Jubile Show. Good morning?
Speaker 4: Can I take your order?
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 15: Hollis had a large black Coffee's large black cos?
Speaker 5: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I mean l she means event. Yeah, that's the biggest one you got venty.
Speaker 15: Is large is twenty Danny large is large. In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite game show, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card.
Speaker 2: And let's meet today's contestant for You Versus Victoria. Brad. What's up, Brad?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good man, How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm great? I was confused. Producer Brad is very confused. Yeah, are you similar to the Brad in the studio? Brad on the radio?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: Victoria smarty pants gets mad all the time, mostly at me, yells a lot, but mostly at me, always right, almostly against Are you like that Brad on the phone?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, cool, it's a Brad thing.
Speaker 2: We're all the same, Brad.
Speaker 1: Hasn't matter, all right, we just send Victoria out of the studio and while she's leaving, Brad, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and Victoria has to be you outright to win?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Tom good Man, are you ready?
Speaker 5: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Brad, your time starts now.
Speaker 7: How many elements are there in the periodic tablet which US President declared Thanksgiving a national holiday?
Speaker 9: Gosh?
Speaker 2: Which is the largest internal organ in the body.
Speaker 5: The heart?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I missed my spot. Okay? How much is the diameter of a basketball hoop? Who was the first man to walk on the moon?
Speaker 5: Your armstrong?
Speaker 2: All right? Time is up?
Speaker 1: Will bring Victoria back in the student. She's mouthing something to me from outside the window, but I can't tell what it is. So if I know you're in a second. While she's getting settled and putting your headphones on, Brad with something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 5: I drive truck for a living, keep America moving.
Speaker 2: There you go, You drive like long haul?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh? What do you use for your bum bum? Do you have anything on the scene like?
Speaker 1: I always wonder about that for long haul truckers, Like the bum bum's got to get sore after a while.
Speaker 2: What do you call it.
Speaker 9: No, I get out stretched legs.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe some dude wipes, you know.
Speaker 1: Dude wife, Oh those are good. All right, this edition of You versus Victoria sponsored by dude wife. All right, Victoria's bag. What were you mouthing to me?
Speaker 2: I had my trivia queen cups that mouth that too, with some other I was saying, I'm a you see this.
Speaker 3: So you're outside of the studio trying to have a full blown conversation with jubile on who's on the radio doing a game.
Speaker 2: M no, working through the logic. All right, here we go, Victoria really confusing her this morning. Seconds.
Speaker 1: Answer as many questions possible they are, Brad, don't tell me that. If you don't, no one just say pass and you have to be Brad.
Speaker 2: I'll right to win. Brad, you can tell Victoria whin to go. All right? Go now?
Speaker 7: How many elements are there on the periodic table? What which US president declared Thanksgiving a national holiday?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 2: I don't that, I don't, I'm not.
Speaker 7: I don't even know which is the largest internal organ in the human body.
Speaker 12: Oh, the small intestine. Wait, that's only that's right, that's right, that's right. We're gonna go with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, how much is the diameter of a basketball hoop? What I'm thinking? I'm thinking nine an interest.
Speaker 1: Victoria got distracted by the cuteness of somebody making it all.
Speaker 16: It's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Let's sit it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad Caller.
Speaker 3: Brad got one correct and Victoria got zero correct. Congratulations, you did it, Victoria.
Speaker 1: You got a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's and you are today's reigning champion of trivia.
Speaker 2: I guess I can cross out my queen. You buy something for your bum bum with that gift card, Yes you can.
Speaker 5: Those bathrooms are pretty disgusting, you know.
Speaker 2: Along, Yeah, those bathrooms are. This is a really informative conversation. Yeah, all right, let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 7: There are one hundred and eighteen elements on the periodic table. Lincoln was the US president of the Days National Holiday.
Speaker 5: I wanted to say him, oh wow.
Speaker 2: The liver.
Speaker 7: The liver is the largest internal organ in the human body. The diameter of a basketball hoop is eighteen inches, and the first man to walk on the moon was Armstrong.
Speaker 1: You didn't ask me that one because you didn't get there. Okay, Brad, congratulations man, thank you for playing.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I have a good one. Take care of that bumbum. We play you for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 2: What are you thinking about Victoria? Well, I'm just confused here, Nina said, internal organs. What are your external organs?
Speaker 7: Well, skin is the largest organ on the body, so that's why I emphasized internal.
Speaker 2: I guess we've had the skin question before, like, what is the largest organ in your body? It's your skin? Surprised me. It's a liver? Yeah, me too? Big is the How big is the liver? Biggest?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess you're right, it's the biggest. How big is it? How big is it? Let's find out how big is the liver? Yeah? I know, it's so big.
Speaker 3: On average, the liver is about the size of the football what it weighs about three pounds. As an adult, I'm trying to fill for my liver up right now over here, it fills you know what. The thing about the liver is, it fills a lot of space between other organs that you know about, right, Like because like nobody really knows where their liver is until you look at it on a thing.
Speaker 2: But like it's like between your it's like under a lung and beside it, and it's just like it's a space filler. Well, it's actually very stand upright. First day to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocates dot com.
Speaker 1: Thomas is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Nanny. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Thomas was up, Man, how long has it been since you talked to Nanny?
Speaker 16: I spent a couple of days some text no reply.
Speaker 2: Okay, you sound bummed.
Speaker 9: I really thought I nailed this date. I thought this was the best date I ever made.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, why don't you tell us about the date.
Speaker 10: Then we went to this night of market.
Speaker 9: You know, it was just like pop up, mainstream thing, lots of food, vendors and like you know, street our performers, that.
Speaker 16: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 9: And you know, it's actually a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. The honest, She's taking pictures the whole time and like seeing that you have a good time. Like this is like a total like instagram little date.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is she like an influencer or something.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's an insurance but like she's business insurance. I'm actually trying to stand my own business this year. So I was, you know, hell interested in all her insurance knowledge.
Speaker 7: You know, did you guys, I don't know who get close and flirty? Like how did that vibe feel outside of the instagrammable moments?
Speaker 5: I mean I thought so, I mean she's crazy.
Speaker 17: I you know, I was so into her, like mega, Like I could look at this girl for a decade, you know.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 9: I saw she was feeling the same about me.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe.
Speaker 9: I don't know, maybe she shouldn't get.
Speaker 5: My humor or something, or the clothes weren't right.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what it was. So that was like the conversations during the date, I mean, you know, I kept.
Speaker 9: Making jokes and I think she thought she was. She was like laughing on the inside. You know, she's not a big laugher, but I'm asking at her job.
Speaker 16: He's like, I'm saying, I'm trying to start this.
Speaker 9: Business next year, and like she's in business insurance.
Speaker 16: So I had a lot of questions and I thought we were having a good report going.
Speaker 7: You know, Okay, did anything happen that was kind of awkward on the date other than talking about business the whole time?
Speaker 16: So maybe some of my jokes were over her head. There was there was one thing.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't want to I don't want to talk about on the radio. I'm just going to hope it wasn't that thing.
Speaker 2: You don't want to talk about what it was, but it's a safe place Thomas. Well, I mean, let us see the judge.
Speaker 10: Just I just I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Whatever that makes me feel like it's that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, it's.
Speaker 16: It's hard to I just don't want to talk about it. I don't think it was that.
Speaker 7: It could have been that whatever, but I don't want Okay, can you just do this for us, Thomas, Like, was it perverted?
Speaker 2: Wasn't funny. Wasn't awkward?
Speaker 16: Oh no, it was just it was the thing that just happened. It could happen anyway, don't let's move on.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it, peer PoCA. I know now my head's going to a lot of the censor us that yea, your pay.
Speaker 9: I did not see my pants?
Speaker 1: Okay, a pause on that. Maybe you think you did? All right, Well, we'll trying to figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song, come back, and then call her and see if just tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another data. Right, okay, well play a song, come back and get your first date follow up next right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us. Thomas is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Nanni. We're about to call her and I to tell us why she's ghosting him. But first, Thomas, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 17: We had a good day at the night market, you know, taking pictures, a little time, had a good time. That's how we were connecting. It's beautiful away into Nanni and I don't know why she goes.
Speaker 10: To me, Okay, there's one thing.
Speaker 16: I think it could be that and whatever, but I don't.
Speaker 9: I'm hoping it's not that thing and something else and maybe we can work through this.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it, so it makes us feel like it is that thing. Yeah, you said it was bad.
Speaker 16: If you know, you'd understand it's a story.
Speaker 9: But I forgot you said it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll tell us, we'll see all right, you ready for us to call her? Let's see it? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Masconani please is hey?
Speaker 2: How are you? My name is Jubil. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubile Show.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 2: No, Ny, my name is Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm the Shore. How are you?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi? I'm Hine. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I listened before.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard a first day follow up before?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I actually have?
Speaker 2: Right? Would you like to be on one? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I should have saw this coming.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, you're ghosting somebody and they emailed us because they want to know why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 2: Do you know who it is?
Speaker 5: I mean it has to be Thomas.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is. You got it right? Do you mind telling us about Thomas? Like why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 18: Okay, here you okay some of his greatest hits. The first thing he said to me, he said, oh damn, you're hotter than the Internet, which was flattering but like.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 2: Kind of funny. Okay, well, let's hear more.
Speaker 5: That's okay.
Speaker 18: He commented on my shoes four times, even to the point of asking me if I needed to take.
Speaker 5: Them off, which reminded me of like, I don't know, like a teacher, a parent. I don't know. It was like to be my shoes alone.
Speaker 2: It was a lot.
Speaker 5: He was like, tall enough, like it shouldn't mattered. I thought, like maybe that who cares? He's so much attention to my shoes like it was a lot.
Speaker 2: Does he have like a foot fetish?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're trying to get somebody's shoes off real quick, that tells about something.
Speaker 6: Oh no.
Speaker 5: So he also just carries on and on and on about this new business, like let's not get ourselves.
Speaker 10: This dude's not starting a business, like okay, And.
Speaker 5: Then okay, about thirty four and fifty seven times throughout the night, he commented on the other women at the market they were nearly as hot as I was, and like I started to get a little like embarrassed. It was embarrassing, so like it was gross honestly, So no, dude's not it.
Speaker 2: I mean that can definitely be a little awkward. I feel like saying they're hotter than you. Sure, Oh.
Speaker 9: He wasn't because I farted on you at all?
Speaker 5: Was Oh my god, our period I got cut cut that.
Speaker 16: Don't use that.
Speaker 1: Thomas is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you. We can't cut it now, Thomas, you said it. I guess you cut it that night to cut that pun cut.
Speaker 5: That I don't. I wasn't even going to bring.
Speaker 10: That up, but like, yeah, he did like on you though, How did that happen?
Speaker 5: It was like we were it wasn't I got my shoes. Yeah, he gets really excited about feet apparently.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is confusing. So you asked her to take off your shoes and.
Speaker 5: Then doing nice shoes. We all know, nice shoes uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be courteous, Okay, how did you part on her?
Speaker 5: I'm bent over.
Speaker 9: I just like, come on, we don't got to talk about that.
Speaker 5: Come on, it happened to me.
Speaker 9: So that was the best one.
Speaker 10: That the reason, Yeah, I mean it was, that's one of the reasons.
Speaker 5: One of the reasons.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I mean you were embarrassed.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: It didn't help his cause, yes, no, I can't control them whatever, I guess whatever.
Speaker 9: Look, I was complimenting you though. I was just trying to make you feel you know, seen and secure. I mean, if it wasn't the far thing, I mean, cod.
Speaker 5: You you you definitely made me feel seen.
Speaker 19: It was.
Speaker 5: It was a lot like this one of other women, Like I think they heard you saying that I was hotter than them, and that's like embarrassing.
Speaker 9: Bro, How's how is that embarrassing?
Speaker 5: You're hot?
Speaker 9: You gots hot.
Speaker 4: People don't get embarrassed.
Speaker 2: They're hot, Nanny, Would you like another date with Thomas? Will pay for it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: No, I'm good think so no, pay for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll pay for it, thanks Thomas. I'll probably tall you're hot again?
Speaker 5: You guys? At was bad? Like, no, yeah, I really want to go out again.
Speaker 9: But just you don't know this I always think you're hot.
Speaker 16: If you want to go on a day with someone who thinks you're hot.
Speaker 9: I'm here because I think you're hot.
Speaker 5: Thank they, I appreciate that Tom stinks.
Speaker 2: First date. Follow up quick, whatever you're doing right now, stop, close your eyes and picture what you think a cheeer looks like. Oh, I see him, very pictures of him too.
Speaker 1: Give me three minutes and you'll find out if you're right. Experts have used it AI technology to determine the facial features of people who are most likely to cheat.
Speaker 2: Ah, we'll go over it next.
Speaker 1: So for the rest of the day, if you see anybody with those facial features, you can scream out cheater.
Speaker 2: Wherever you are.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you who is the most likely to cheat. Coming up right after this, it's the double show. Are you dating a cheater?
Speaker 2: Is your boss a cheater?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: Are you a cheater? Cheating with another cheater? What knows?
Speaker 1: It's the double show and you're about to find out because experts have used AI facial technology to determine what facial features people who are most likely to cheat have.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've always wondered if you could tell a cheater right away? Right now, you can.
Speaker 1: All right, So we'll go over what a man who is most likely to cheat looks like first, and then we'll tell you what a woman who.
Speaker 2: Is most likely to cheat looks like. Toyeches. Okay, men who are most likely to cheat, they have short facial hair. So wait, short facial hair like not long.
Speaker 1: Beards, right, that'd be what that would mean victoria like jewels, got short facial what's the opposite of short victoria long? Yeah there you short facial so short, short, little stubbly facial hair.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Frown lines probably from all the stress you have cheating, But frown lines blue or gray eyes?
Speaker 2: Bolue gray eyes?
Speaker 5: Brown?
Speaker 1: Really for Unita, the guys have cheat on you have brown eyes? Yep, well not according to science.
Speaker 2: I guess science.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they say that men who are most likely to cheat have blue gray eyes, smaller lips. Okay, accurate in their forties.
Speaker 2: Oh not at the time. What the facial hair in the frown lines? You got that part right.
Speaker 1: They were cheating their twenties. They're probably cheating in their forties right now. They would change by then nobody else, right, somebodyes take a long time. I'm sure some dudes take never to make sure. So they say that the facial features scientists did AI technology to tell you the facial features of people most likely to cheat. We're going over what a man who's most likely to cheat looks like. Now. They have short facial hair, frown lines, blue gray eyes, smaller lips, they're in their forties. They have larger noses. That's interesting, Okay, big nosed cheaters pinocchio liar, and they're bald. Oh you're it actually for one way.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about people that cheated on you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry. I can't help but make this about me as I listened to it, right, it's fine, does look like look like the person? Yeah, but with brown eyes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so all that, but brown eyes, that's all I wrong?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What on one of them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The second one. Man, All these years can pass, but you still feel that.
Speaker 7: It's cool.
Speaker 2: I should have known. I wish somebody told me about this sooner. He wasn't in his forties at the time.
Speaker 20: Yeah, you would have justified it at the time, like, well, it's not he's some brown eyes, they're bald, they have large noses, they're in their forties, smaller lips, blue grayish eyes, frown lines, short facial hair.
Speaker 1: Danny DeVito, Is that the classic definition of a shot? I never thought so, you know he's.
Speaker 2: A royal man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would too, because you know Danny DeVito, right that guys like he should be happy to be with anybody. But apparently if you see somebody looks like Danny DeVito walking around, watch out, don't date them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like over compensation.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, you're like a lot of people who look like Danny get a wooden sheet because it's like that, if they can, they'll take the advance, they'll take the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to do it. That's true, I guess.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, prove that that makes them feel good, you know, leaky buckets, remember I mean.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but can't does their partner make them feel good too? Like God, if you're in a relationship, just get out of their relationship.
Speaker 1: That's too healthy for cheater. Oh, it's not about the partner either. It's about the person who cheats. They're not you can be the best partner ever. Yeah, it's something in themselves that makes them cheat.
Speaker 2: At that point, they've already beat you down and made you feel like you weren't worth any science they're just like, I have no choice.
Speaker 1: I'm in my forties, I'm bald, I have a larger nose, small lips, blue grayish eyes, frown line, short facial hair.
Speaker 2: I have to cheat. I have no choice. I wonder if like actual profilers like know this stuff.
Speaker 7: You know, if your job is a profiler, you could just walk around and be like, cheater, cheater, cheater ladies look like I want.
Speaker 1: To be friends with one of those experts in AI technology to determine the facial features of what someone who's most likely to cheat.
Speaker 2: That was the guys. For women, they're in their early fifties, okay, the longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have big lips, small nose, brown eyes, also bald, dark hair, dark hair, so dark hair, brown eyes, small nose, big lips, early fifties.
Speaker 12: All right, Oh my gosh, wait, what's that lady who dated Ashton Kutcher but she was a lot older.
Speaker 1: I'm oh yeah, Jim's more so. There you go, Danny DeVito and Demi Moore. If you see one like that, they're definitely cheaters. Time for Nina's what's trending is.
Speaker 7: Fifty the new twenty what it seems to be because there's a new trend where parents are visiting their kids at college to party with them.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: I don't know if this is so much a new trend, but it's getting more recognition because the Wall Street Journal just did a whole story about how more universities have parents showing up for parents weekends, not just to go visit professors and see where they live, but to actually party with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot more parents are single these days than they used to be. You know what I'm saying actually really true. It's like, it's not my kids here. Wait, it's so creepy. If you never have kids.
Speaker 7: I hope they anties go for those weekends because more extable, you would think that would be okay, you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Go meet the teachers or anything like that. As Auntie Nina, you would only show up to the club. Yeah, exactly, Cat me go relive my sorority days. Shout out capa delta A.
Speaker 2: I don't let me wi them, good lord.
Speaker 7: Okay, So Mattel made a big boo boo. They printed the wrong u ur L for Wicked the movie on their toys. So they have new dolls for Glinda Ariana Grande's character and for the other Witch also, but on the boxes it says Wicked dot com, but it's supposed to be wickedmovie dot com.
Speaker 2: Because Wicked dot com is not a good place to go.
Speaker 11: What is?
Speaker 2: Don't do that wherever you're at, probably don't visit there. Wicked movie, Dog, Wicked Movie.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, boy, it's too late because all of those boxes have already been sold.
Speaker 1: Someone like, oh, We're sorry. Somebody's like, I am not taking my kids to see this. Also new favorite website with it eighteen and over marked.
Speaker 7: And lastly, HBO has a message for all Euphoria fans. There for some reason was a rumor that the show had been canceled, but that is not It's.
Speaker 12: Been so long since the like the new season has come out, and it was said that all the other castmates weren't able to come back.
Speaker 2: They had other things that they were doing.
Speaker 7: Well, HBO says that's bogus. It is coming back and they are filming. They're going into production in January of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I never watched all of Euphoria. I'm totally truly great.
Speaker 3: I watched one episode that I really thoroughly enjoyed, and I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I just didn't watch any other ones.
Speaker 11: You do that.
Speaker 7: You did that with the Bear too. Bradley picks one episode of a series and he's like, that's the.
Speaker 2: One, but the Bear I came back to and binge like three times already. Okay, yeah, I love the Bear really good. Highly recommend Jeremy Allen White if you listen. Uh, okay, that's what's dreading. Rat's on, Jeremy. I'm at Fratt party party time.
Speaker 4: Hellow jeubles dirty little Secret.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, what's up? Guys? Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Yeah, so I slipt with my best friend's mom.
Speaker 2: Hello a lot more than you. Yeah, it does. Why how did that happen?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 21: I mean, you know, I mean he grew up the neighbors, you know, in the neighborhood. My buddy and I and I mean have a lot of memories. I mean we're all out of the old neighborhood now, our parents still live next to each other, all that stuff, and you know we always come in town, you know, Thanksgiving whatever, and you know I always come in town visit my parents and then see his parents, see everybody. Long story shortest the holidays.
Speaker 9: We had a few cocktails.
Speaker 5: You know, it got late.
Speaker 21: My buddy went upstairs, you know, was in his bed doing his thing. And the next thing I know, I'm down in the basement with his mom. We're listening to music, Kevin's and cocktails and one thing led to another.
Speaker 8: But I never told him about it.
Speaker 2: He was in the house. WHOA, that's impressive.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, I mean only happened one time, you know, I go, look, yes, she goes, only one time. This only happened one time. And basically we don't ever even really mentioned or anything.
Speaker 2: It's like it never happened. And so she grabs him next Thanksgiving and it is like, get over your turkey.
Speaker 1: You should marry her. You should marry her, and then you could be your best friend's stepdad.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, hey, thanks very much.
Speaker 4: If I was pretty real, thanks for your.
Speaker 2: Dirty little secret. Thanks y yeah bye. Hello, hello, hey you have a dirty little secret. I do.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 4: I needed this girl.
Speaker 19: I don't want to say her name, but with her Bobby, So okay, anyway, we're getting together.
Speaker 4: We're doing our you know, dating tother for a while.
Speaker 19: So we got intotant and her feet were always freaking dirty rough reom rough room, I mean dirty.
Speaker 4: So I started getting groost out by this. I couldn't, you know, do the dating more.
Speaker 19: Anyways, I bought her some high hills shoes cover her feet, and I started buying her high heel shoes.
Speaker 4: Shut up, shout up, listening, get better.
Speaker 19: So so then she thought I liked that I should play high heels and there, so she bought them open to higgles and they didn't work.
Speaker 9: You can't to me, So I kept buying her shoes.
Speaker 4: That cover her entire foot. Then I had to buy her.
Speaker 9: Boots, and she thought I was just thought I was kiky like that. I'm not well now I.
Speaker 19: Am, but but I wasn't. So anyway, yeah, the secret her feet were crusty and dirty and rough, and I had to keep putting shoes.
Speaker 5: On her boots, whatever I can to cover her feet.
Speaker 4: And now you like it, and but now she's gone.
Speaker 5: But then I don't have girlfriend now.
Speaker 2: So but anyways, that's amazing.
Speaker 7: And I don't want to tell you this now to make you upset, but you could have saved yourself a lot of money by just buying her a pedicure.
Speaker 5: No, that didn't work.
Speaker 4: And we did that.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to make sure you try that.
Speaker 4: I did a petty care bout her nails. Yeah, it didn't work. It doesn't help.
Speaker 2: Well, nothing help.
Speaker 4: Thank you for telling those rough feet.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You too, right, I used to buy What's
Speaker 15: Your Dirty Little Secret,