Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty. I'm strong and Jetty, and now he I'm strong and Natty.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
Speaker 3: I'm identify as sometimes identifying as a woman for purposes of basketball professional basketball. So I'll be declaring for the WNBA Draft in twenty twenty seven as well.
Speaker 1: That's a proud American woman. Royce White. She is six foot eight and two hundred and seventy pounds, an NBA player until a few years ago, I think, but she has now come out as transgender, and MS White goes on.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I'd be unstoppable, you know. But I'm a team first guy.
Speaker 2: You know. I'm a pass first kind of player. I do the little things, you know.
Speaker 3: I led my team in all five major stack categories at Iowa State University, So I do a little bit of every I'll do whatever the coach needs me to do. I'll do whatever the girls need me to do.
Speaker 1: Rice one of two former NBA players who are declaring for the WNBA draft, taking them at their word as progressives that trans women are women and the WNBA commissioner has announced an emergency meeting of the general managers and coaches of the league to deal with being asked to live up to their principles. The fact that that would be an emergency meeting tells you everything you need to know. I think about progressivism Before we get into a little more of that, one of the issues is, and Michael, we'll start with fifteen in a second, but one of the issues is, as Jack's mentioned in Katie Too, the WNBA started as a pr project of the NBA. It's heavily subsidized by the NBA. It would not stay in business if it were not for that. You might be firmly in favor of girls sports and women's sports and women's collegiate sports.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan. I defend them with my life. But the idea that yes, there's a women's league for every sport and it should be as popular as the men's is just silly. It's not. It's not even close. But because of the nature of it, the way it started, the WNBA, and the fact that it is heavily black, heavily lesbian, and extremely progressive, they embrace all sorts of progressive nuttiness. For instance, Sophie Cunningham and who's also on the same team with Caitlin Clark on Indiana and is kind of the enforcer. Somebody takes out your star, you give them an elbow in the mouth. That's the way Basketball's always were a hockey, the rest of them, So how you protect the stars? Got absolutely mugged. I've seen this video, Katie. Have you seen the foul on Sophie Cunningham. Oh yeah, she.
Speaker 4: Got basically punched in the face.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, a big what do you call it? A clothes line As she goes up for layup, this Dja Carrington clotheslined right in the neck and head and sent her crashing to the ground. Just a big, angry, nasty, deliberate, blatant, flagrant fowl. But Sophie explains what happens after miss Carrington was ejected.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Carrington is a dirty player, probably the dirtiest player in the league. And then she has the audacity to go online right after her ejection and claim that she got ejected because of racism. She definitely learned well from Angel Reese. Whenever something goes against you, just pull out that race card. I think she's jealous of my natural blonde hair. She'll never have this hair. I literally got clotheslined in the air, and this clown has to turn it into race. Her level of IQ needs to be studied for generations.
Speaker 1: Number one meow yeah, number number two. Yeah. Djna Carrington got ejected for this playtant assault foul, and he goes to the locker room and texts white privilege.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She sent it out on uh threads, which is like Instagram's Twitter, right right right essentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So and then, oh my god, this just shows how incredibly woke this league is. So after her star player gets almost killed by a blatant, flagrant fowl, here's coach Stephanie White of Indiana defending the player who committed the foul.
Speaker 6: Was a hard foul.
Speaker 7: I don't think that dj and A intentionally came out to get her across the neck like she did, but it did happen, and I thought it was the right call. But you know, one of the things about Nay is that she's gonna.
Speaker 6: Play her butt off.
Speaker 1: Man, She's gonna compete.
Speaker 7: Nobody's gonna go walking in for a layup, and so I'm not I don't oppose the hard foul. But I also don't think that she intentionally would for the name.
Speaker 1: Here's the visual Caitlin Clark and who is the other player next door? At that press conference, their heads were in their hands, Their heads were hanging with a blank look. As let me tell you this. Maybe you're not an athlete, maybe you don't follow sports. There is no league, there's no team on earth. We're after a flagrant, injectable foul like that. Your coach would be defending the person who did it. There is no way. That's because miss the coach Stephanie White, feels the need to defend the black perhaps lesbian player because of oppressor oppresse political theory, critical theory. As a white woman, white straight woman, Sophie Cunningham has the power and so the black player is automatically always right in critical theory. Right, you're used to that. The underdog mote was called in the early days victim oppresser theology, and so she felt like she had to. That's how woke this crazy league is. Katie Moore on that before I move on to the next pointer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you Cunningham actually followed up on this, there somebody you know commented on, how you know, I wouldn't watch this, but the fights are getting good, and she said, yeah, I wouldn't watch this circus either, and everybody's just tuning in for the cat fights.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, that's gonna make her popular.
Speaker 4: But so here is.
Speaker 1: Here's John Root, who's a citizen journalist, an independent journalist on the street, asking various people, including this woke young woman, about the move of the former NBA players to go out for the WNBA. The truth is.
Speaker 8: Trans women or women, and so if they would like to play women's sports, then that would be something that they should do as women.
Speaker 4: A few former NBA first round picks came out yesterday and declared for the WNBA draft.
Speaker 1: Are you supportive of them?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So if they truly were trans, then I would be perhaps supportive of them, but they're not.
Speaker 1: Who determines he's really a woman?
Speaker 8: Though, I would say I would love to see them play against Asia Wilson and Peter her I doubt they would, so thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've got a couple of things, and then she rolls her eyes. Number one, those six foot eight, two hundred and seventy pound guys and I've seen them play recently. Would make Asia Wilson look like, you know, a girl. They would crush her sweetheart. It would be it would be embarrassing, it would be ugly. You couldn't watch more than a little bit because then it would just be sad. Right, But she, in her plucky, proud way, denies that reality. I don't want to see it. I just want these people called on their bluff. Man, this crowd is sick in the head at all. They really are. Yeah yeah. And then responding to one of your Wolke type people, you had this big woke Twitter account saying, uh, Andrew Mercado invent men, invent a problem, then try to make it real. There are no men playing in the WNBA yet, Enis Kanter and now Roy Swaiter announcing plans to enter the draft as actors in a broader anti trans narrative that falsely portrays women's sports as being overrun by men. That's the new argument that they act like it's the biggest problem in women's sports. No, no, it's just it's a problem if you're on the field at that time. It's a problem for the girls who are having medals denied to them. It's a problem for the college women who are taking volleyballs in the face or losing out on the podium, or losing out on their dreams, or being beat in meats or championships. That's it. That's all I care about, Andrew. So your straw man is cute. I hope you keep him out for Thanksgiving. The kids will enjoy him. But nobody's claiming that, not at all. But then he gets into there. They're not sincere, and the brave and brilliant JK. Rowling replies, you say some men's sincerely identify as women, but that these two men aren't sincere. Do sincere men injure fewer women and girls than insincere ones? How do we test for sincerity? What if the sincerity jury is split? Very much looking forward to your answers, I'm looking at the clock. I wish we had time to get into my ultimate point. Jack is going to weigh in from the vacation road in a couple of minutes. The problem. The problem is, as I alluded to earlier, the concept of the big lie. And that's what's at the root of this. And this is why I care, not only because I'm a huge fan of girls and women's sports. As a supporter, I don't necessarily want to watch the w NBA, In fact, I don't. But this is not about boys and girls sports. Ultimately, it's about communism and Marxism and the big Lie. And you know, if you haven't been listening long and you don't understand the connection, wait a second. In what censor are like dudes who convert to being quote unquote a woman. What do they have to do with communism? I'll explain it to you a little more thoroughly in a little while. Don't want to wearry you out. Well, we got all sorts of other news to get to, and we'll check in with Jack in a couple of minutes as well, including the again to progressivism. The progressive prescription for our schools is falling apart more and more and more. It's going broke. The scores are miserable, the kids are unhappy, the parents are unhappy. Government schools are crumbling. We'll get to that and much more.
Speaker 9: Stay with us, you know, right right now, I'm just having a blast in my feminine eraror.
Speaker 2: I never thought that I was a woman.
Speaker 3: You know, I've always trusted the science and I thought I was a man my entire life. But you know, after further review, you know, look a strong look at my personal preferences, it would appear that I am indeed sometimes identifying as a transgender woman. And I think it's only fair I get a chance to play with with some of my queens here in the twilight of my career.
Speaker 1: My athletic prime that's future WNBA player Royce White, recently come out as trans. We congratulate her on her courage. Speaking of courageous here, he is the co host of the Armstrong and Getty Show, Jack Armstrong, Jack, How are you, sir?
Speaker 6: I feel like she's making a mockery of the issue.
Speaker 1: I disagree. Well, who are you to judge her sincerity?
Speaker 2: How old is this man?
Speaker 1: This woman is? I don't know, forty ish?
Speaker 6: I think I just wondered. I mean, because he's still a great, big, giant dude. Who is NBA an NBA?
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa whoa whoa?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: We got to beg you to stop misgendering this poor woman. But she's thirty five, thank you, Michael. Okay, so he's still plenty young, Yes she is.
Speaker 6: They have got such a problem. What are they going to do.
Speaker 1: With this, right, calling their bluff. I love this, and this illustrates for the millionth time, and it's one of the reasons we do what we do. Certainly, it's one of the reasons I do what I do and the way I do it is that evildoers will put up with a certain amount of opposition, but the one thing they can't take is mockery. They can't take being called on their bluffs and people laughing at them. I am so delighted by this, as I said to Jack or that we can This is like Christmas for me, this whole deal.
Speaker 6: So there's two dudes, right, there's this guy and one other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you Atanter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he was a pretty good player too, by the way, both of them, both of them are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're They're a real credit to American womanhood for sure.
Speaker 6: So what what what do you think the WNBA is going to do?
Speaker 1: As I think, you know, Jack, they're having an emergency meeting this week of all the general managers and coaches to discuss what to do about somebody calling them on their bluff, to figure out how they decide who's a woman. I suspect very strongly that they will go with if you went through male puberty, you don't get to play, which is almost the right solution. But my problem with that is there will be some some progressive lunatics, child abusing, child mutilating lunatics who would think, oh my god, that makes it all the more important that if an eight year old is trans we start feeding them hormones and mutilate their bodies while they're still children so they can realize their dreams as women, which will create hundreds thousands more of these poor, poor victims of this Joseph Mengela style experiment.
Speaker 6: Man, this like the clip that you just played.
Speaker 1: This woman, Yes.
Speaker 10: He's's doing he's doing, keeping a straight face, yes she is, you know, and really playing it up like you know, I'm just excited to finally get to express by them.
Speaker 6: And then I'm the basketball court.
Speaker 1: And her very low voice really heads to the comedic effect. And what I'm what I'm doing now, obviously, and I could deadpan this for a very long time. I could approach this one hundred percent with the words, the slogans and the philosophies of the progressive left, and it would be like the funniest thing I could do just insisting over and over again that Royce White is a woman. That's about the funniest thing I could do.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the clip. I just saw this a few minutes ago, so I've been thinking about it. AOC was on some interview show and talking about, Yeah, woke one was crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that the idea of.
Speaker 6: Being that, yeah, that whole woke period woke one, that things got out of hand, but the new woke now that we've you know, got our acts together or whatever. Yeah, and somebody said that that is the history of like, you know, Stalin murdering people or Mao starving people or whatever. It's just like, yeah, things got out of hand and that was crazy, but you know, we're not deviating from our plan because it still works. It just something went wrong there.
Speaker 1: She actually called it.
Speaker 6: She said, I've got this mayor friend. He calls it woke one and woke one was crazy and they laugh.
Speaker 1: Right. Turns out Stalin was a counter revolutionary. Now we've got her act together and we still have a total power, yeah, exactly, which reminds me Jack. I wish you could be here for this, but I'll send it to you so you can read it. On your own. One of my favorite thinkers is a poll, a fellow from Poland who lived through communism, and he explains what the West still doesn't get. He calls it the most dangerous intellectual failure of our time. And I'm gonna I'm going to talk about that with the good folks in just a couple of minutes. Hope you can stay tooky. What are you guys doing? You and the boys.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing I learned last night arriving in Canada, driving across Driving across the border, they put gravy on the French fries at the restaurants. Oh my god, I don't think I'm ever coming back. I think of renouncing my US citizenship and I will live here the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: You know, if you'd ended that sentence they put gravy on with virtually anything, it would have been good news. Gravy makes everything better. We'll have a great trip where we look forward to updates from Canada. America has had that Polish thinker. I promise you coming up in moments stay with us. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 11: Alexandria Cosio Cortes has not endorsed Hong in an interview this weekend, she joked about some of those far left stances, distancing herself from ideas that she previously supported.
Speaker 12: Francesca Hang has made clear her present stances. He's moved away from it.
Speaker 1: And I have.
Speaker 12: A local city councilman that has this, saying woke one was crazy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they're moving away from what they told you you had to believe or you would they would end your career, they would kick you out of school, they would insist that Twitter and Facebook remove your accounts. And now they've just kind of like they're changing clothes, disavowed those very policies that were so important that they argued in favor of suspending free speech if you uttered them, because that was hate speech. Hate speech is not free speech. You remember that, those are the beliefs they've now abandoned. Almost makes you want to embrace free speech.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: So on that topic came across this. This guy's become one of my favorite thinkers. There's too much good stuff these days. Have you ever noticed that, Oh, my gosh, there's so much good stuff. His name is Christoph Schavinsky at least close his Twitter handle is Christoph of Poland. But I've been trying to communicate this to y'all for a long time, and you know, me quoting George Orwell all the time, and the Voltaire's saying that I love so much that those who could compel you to repeat absurdities or say absurdities can make you commit atrocities. And I've tried to explain, and James Lindsay's books and lectures and stuff are wonderful about this. Cynical theories is a great place to start, But try to explain to you how like the transgender thing, the thing that bothers me the most about it. I hate women getting beat up by men on the field of play, but the absurdity of forcing you to say that man is a woman. And I actually got a note from a very nice lady the other day says Joe, why are you so on about this? It reminds me of the AIDS crisis. And you got to stop. No, no, no, no, you're totally misunderstanding the problem here. The problem is the absurdity being made to repeat, the absurdity being made to repeat something you know that is not true. Otherwise you'll be in trouble and they will hurt you. Okay, So here's where we get to Christoph Schavinsky what the West still doesn't get. And I found this fascinating. I hope you do too, that it's just so clear Communism's true core is the systemic lie. Most people in the West think they understand communism. They picture breadlines Gulag's failed five year plans in the collapse of the Soviet Union. They treated as a discredited economic theory, an experiment that proved that abolishing private property doesn't work. Case closed, history moved on. This misunderstanding may be the most dangerous intellectual failure of our time. Communism was never primarily an economic system. Economics was the surface. Beneath it lay something far more insidious, a total, systemic, institutionalized commitment to lying, not occasional dishonesty, not spin or propaganda in the ordinary sense, something deeper. Civilism, civilizational war against truth itself, wages through every institution, every classroom, every newspaper, every conversation, until reality itself became negotiable and the lie became the air people breathed. And then I found this part really really interesting. The words were miss missing the Polish language, which was forged by decades of living under the communist system produced words for this phenomenon that we don't have in English. He mentions zaquemanya a state of total, pervasive, socially embedded falsehood, a condition in which an entire society is saturated and flies so thoroughly that truth becomes almost inaccessible. Poles all know that word because they lived through it. Zaquamanya. Then there's a woodha, a deep performative hypocrisy, the gap between what is proclaimed and what is actually practiced, the mask worn so long it begins to feel like a face. That is, for instance, your Soviet tractor factory person saying yeah, we produced to one hundred tractors this month, and then his supervisor, getting the reports from ten different plants, says, yeah, we produced a thousand tractors this month. The tractors don't exist, they can't be found. But everybody checked the box. And that's a woudha, a deep performative hypocrisy, the gap between what is proclaimed and what is actually practiced, and everybody does it. These are not words for individual liars. They describe a system, he writes, a mode of social organization built on an organized mendacity, meaning dishonesty. Where the lie is not the exception, but the foundation. English has no single word for either concept, and that linguistic gap is not a coincidence. It reflects a gap in experience. Cultures that did not live under communism lacked the vocabulary because they lack the wound, and because they lacked the vocabulary, they struggle to recognize the thing when it appears in new clothing. So here's the continuity. Here's how it flows communism, leftism, and wokeism. And here's where we get into why I'm so agitated about people trying to force me to say something I know to be untrue, christoff Wright. What we call wokeism today or the broader radical left is not a new phenomenon. It is the same operating system running on updated hardware. The specifics have changed. Instead of the proletariat, we have marginalized identity groups instead of bourgeois class enemies. We have racists and transphobes. Instead of socialist realism, we have dei statements. But the deep structure is the same. That deep structure is. This truth is not discovered, it is a sign. In other words, in plain language, they tell you what the truth is, and you just repeat it. Reality is not something to be understood honestly, but something to be narrated strategically. Language is not a tool for communication, but a weapon of power. And anyone who resists the approved narrative is not simply wrong. They are dangerous and must be silenced, shamed, or destroyed. This is Zakhlamanni in its modern form. This is oblue to wearing a human rights badge. And how many of you, especially you in academia, in education, or in blue states and cities, know how that felt when you rejected the approved narrative. And maybe it was about transgenderism. Maybe it was about systemic racism, the idea that all white people are oppressors, and blah blah blah. Maybe it was some of the COVID policies. Anyone who resisted the approved narrative is not simply wrong. They're dangerous and must be silenced, shamed, or destroyed. Does that sound familiar to you, Yeah, I know it does. Back to christoph the same movement that insists men it can become women will insist with equal fervor that questioning this is an act of violence. Speech is violence. Remember that he's getting to the core of why I'm so hardcore about this. The same movement that insists men can become women will insist with equal fervor that questioning this is an act of violence. The same institutions that claim to champion free inquiry systematically suppressed dissent. The same people who invoke tolerance is their highest value are among the most intolerant forces in public life. The contradiction is not accidental. It is structural. It is the system working as designed. And here's why the West still doesn't get it. People who grow up in freedom tend to assume at some level that bad actors know they are lying. This is the conversation Jack has started many times because I'll, you know, I'll talk about neo Marxism and how it's assumed a new face and new words and vocabularli like Christoph was describing. And he always asks how many of these people who are advocating this stuff know that? And you know, I always go to there's the activists who know what they're doing than the useful idiots and the masses who just they believe the moral arguments, they think they're doing the right thing. But here's another aspect of it that I hadn't really grasped. People who grew up in freedom tend to assume at some level that bad actors know they are lying, that somewhere behind the ideological performance there is a cynical operator who privately acknowledges reality. This assumption is wrong, and it is why Westerners consistently underestimate what they are dealing with. The totalitarian lie at its mature stage is not cynical. It is believed. Or rather, it creates a condition in which the distinction between belief and performance collapses entirely. People learn to say things they do not believe so fluently and for so long that they lose access to what they actually think. I'll let you contemplate that for a minute. You get so beaten down by a system where you have to say what you know to not be true over over, for so long you lose access to what you actually think. That's the brilliance of war will. By the way, reread nineteen eighty four. Anyway, this system does not just produce lies. It produces people who can no longer clearly distinguish truth from the narrative they've been trained to admit. This environment also produces a kind of cognitive adaptation often described as double think, the ability to hold two contradictory beliefs at the same time and to accept both as true when required. It is not merely lying to others, but a learned internal tolerance toward contradiction itself, where inconsistencies are tolerated because your survival depends on it. You knew that ebramex Kendy, Robin DiAngelo crap. You knew it was wrong, but you sat there and repeated it in that classroom so you could keep your job or keep your scholarship. A lot of you had to do that, and I sympathize with you. I kind of wish you'd stormed out or something, but I get why you didn't. So you will learned internal tolerance toward contradiction itself because your survival dependent on it. Literally twisting people's minds, poles checks, Hungarians, and others who lived through this recognize the pattern immediately when they see it. In Western institutions today, the show trials of the Twitter mobs, the compelled speech those anti racism, Robin DiAngelo white gilt sessions. That's compelled speech. The ideological litmus tests for employment, the memory holding of inconvenient facts, fauci, the ritualistic confessions of privilege. To a post communist eye, it's unmistakable they know what we're doing. Two eyes that have only known freedom. It looks like a passionate, if misguided, social movement. But that gap in perception between those who have vocabulary for Zaklimane and those who do not maybe one of the most consequential fault lines in the Western world today. Because you cannot fight a disease you cannot name, and you cannot name what your language was never built to describe. The first task, then, is translation, translation, not just of words, but of the lived understanding those words carry the law is not a bug in the system, It is the system. Until that is understood, the West will keep arriving, perpetually surprised to find that the institutions that trusted have been quietly hollowed out from within. I think that's enough of that for now. We will post that under hot links at armstrong and getty dot com. If you want to reread it yourself, send it to all your friends, printed out, memorize it, have a tattooed on your chest.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Every single word of that is true, every single word and a lot of you, I think it probably blew your mind. But trust me, and I'm not some or all powerful authority. Seriously been studying communist system since I was a teenager. Every single word he wrote is true. And if we don't absorb it and understand what it means, God help us, and God help our liberty, because it will go away more to come stay with us. And this fits in so beautifully with what we've been talking about. Had to throw it in. Thanks Eric for sending this along. It's a great old saying. You can vote in socialism, but you have to shoot your way out. You can vote in socialism, but you have to shoot your way out. Let's listen to AOC with John Carr real quickly.
Speaker 3: What in your mind is the difference between socialism and communism.
Speaker 12: I think, to me, the fundamental difference is one democracy. And I believe that democratics socialists are fundamentally pro democracy, and we believe in the ballot box. We believe in respecting the outcomes of elections and governing democratically and ensuring that the ideas and policies that are implemented are one through popular vote and popular opinion.
Speaker 1: And so that.
Speaker 12: I think that's why so much of what we focus on is also making sure that we are providing for the majority of Americans, guaranteeing healthcare, raising wages, strengthening the right to a union. And I think that that's at its core what we're about.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks AOC. So let's game this out, keeping in mind the saying that I gave you a second ago. You can vote in socialism, but you have to shoot your way out. So AOC gets their wishes and we impose socialism. And most, if not all, economic policy is run through the government. The government picks winners and losers. The government takes a substantial amount of what those who remain producers produce and redistributes it to people through you know, food, housing, healthcare, you know, just everything.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: So you've got the government which is all powerful. Essentially, I'm incredibly powerful, and the rest of us all depend on it. Now we've all seen how like a intellment program can start, or a social benefit of some sort can start, and if they decide it's a bad idea, two days later you hear just screeching that what will happen to the whatever who have been depending on this program? For two days. It's like, you can never end a social problem because oh, those people depend on it and they expect it, and you're going to balance the budget on their back. So you've got an entire system, a huge part of the economy that's like that. So in loocs world number one, the populace would get together and say, Okay, we're entirely dependent on this system. We're going to vote it out. And then what all of the government controlled industries are going to become independent again, run by whom? And at what level of efficiency? And how do we decide who's employed because the governments had their hand in that. How would the entire economic system work? How do you unplug it? There is zero chance the average voter would say, yeah, let's take that chance. Let's roll that dice. I know life is crappy and I don't have any hopes of it ever getting better, but they're telling me I'll starve if I vote out socialism. Okay, So that's the problem number one. Problem Number two is and this happens every single blanking time, And y'all know this. You grant such a now harmost power to the government that the economy and everything we need runs through them. They are in control of it. And then if we all win by half a percent, all those people, all those bureaucrats, those technocrats, those apparatics as they used to call them in the Soviet Union, all of those people are gonna say, well, hey, guys, an elections election, give up your super cool datcha in the country, and your luxury car that nobody else has, and your nice salary and your first access to those government grocery stores and the graft we get because everybody below us, if they want something a little extra, they gotta bribe us. We're all giving that up because did you see the headline. We lost in the election by half a percent, so we're giving it all up. Haw haw, comma haw. You can vote in socialism, but you have to shoot your way out. Thanks for reminding us of that pearl of wisdom, Eric, appreciate it. You can drop us an ope mail bag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com, and you really ought to subscribe to the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand everything auto downloads, including the One More Thing podcasts, which sometimes have swears, and you can listen to him at your leisure whenever you want. Coming up next hour, we will talk to nonpartisan political analyst Gary Dietrich about the conundrum facing the Republican Party and that of the Democrats, and just kind of get a nonpartisan look at where things lay. Hope you can stay tuned. If not, again, it's a podcast Armstrong and Getty