Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: From the most trusted journalists.
Speaker 3: At Comedy Central, It's America's only source for news.
Speaker 2: This here's the Daily Too, with your home Jordan Plener.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Dana Shock, Jordan Glucko. We have a lot to talk about Tonight. Trump gets romantic at the worst possible moment, Marco Rubio has the ultimate glow up, and the White House celebrates bring your elon to Workday. So let's get into another installment of the Second Coming of Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump. I'm gonna comedy.
Speaker 4: Yesterday was a busy day at the White House. First, Trump met with the King of Jordan the country Jordan, not the boss of me, and King Abdulla the Second. Okay, of course. Trump invited the king to discuss his plan to displace two million people and turn Gaza into the Atlantic City of the Middle East, which sounds pretty clear cut to me, but apparently the nitpickers and the media still have questions. You said before that the US would buy Gaza.
Speaker 1: And today you just said.
Speaker 3: We're not going to buy.
Speaker 5: God, We're not gonna have to buy We're not gonna buy anything. We're gonna have it, and we're gonna keep it, and we're going to make sure that there's going to be peace and there's not going to be any problem.
Speaker 1: And nobody's gonna question it.
Speaker 4: There's no problem, and nobody's gonna question it. Trump is like a Jedi who doesn't have the force. I'll take Gaza. Nobody's gonna question it. Nobody is this thing working?
Speaker 1: Is this thing?
Speaker 4: But Trump has another plan to can convince the haters a charm offensive.
Speaker 1: It's a war torn area. We're gonna take it, We're gonna hold it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna cherish it. Okay, So it's going to be an ethnic cherishing. I got it, Okay, Okay, I mean, how did that start? Like a Mussolini speech? And as a boys to men's song, we will take the land. It will be ours, and we're gonna make loave to you like you want us to, and I'll hold it tight, maybe.
Speaker 2: All through the knights.
Speaker 4: And one thing I find weird about Donald Trump saying he wants to run Gaza is that, from what we've seen so far, he barely wants to run the United States. For weeks, people have been raising alarms about how Trump seems to be handing way too much power over to Elon Musk, and yesterday Trump replied, I hear you.
Speaker 2: You want me to give more power to Elon Musk.
Speaker 6: President Trump's setting new guidelines for hiring in the federal workforce while giving more power to Elon Musk and his team at the Department of Government Efficiency or DOGE. Executive order directs government agencies to pursue large scale cuts, saying they now need hiring approval from DOZE.
Speaker 4: Yes, Elon Musk is now in charge of all government highlings, hirants, hirants. Sorry, I didn't say that, rich, right, I didn't say right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I keep Hitler misspeaking. I don't know why I keep misspeaking. So this was already a pretty unusual thing for president to do, but Trump being Trump, he had to make it even more ridiculous by introducing it with a full on circus act in the Oval Office.
Speaker 2: And look at this scene.
Speaker 4: Musk is holding court with his hands tinted like a Bond villain, probably to stop him from doing a Nazi salute with his with his four year old child in tow.
Speaker 2: I mean that poor kid.
Speaker 4: His dad literally runs SpaceX and Elon took him to a meeting on federal spending.
Speaker 7: Dad, are we gonna get to see the rockets?
Speaker 4: No, sun, We're gonna discuss budgets because I'm a shitty dad.
Speaker 1: I mean, everything about.
Speaker 2: This event was so bizarre.
Speaker 4: Trump was was sitting quietly for half an hour, retreating to his happy place, thinking about Arnold Palmer's giant doge.
Speaker 1: And I mean, and who thought.
Speaker 2: Cloning Stephen Miller.
Speaker 1: Was a good idea? I mean, is it for spare parts?
Speaker 4: I mean they look like a before and even more before picture. I mean, okay, all right, leaving aside this renaissance painting done by the dogs playing poker guy, It's good that we have Elon Musk here because we've been watching him slashing programs and shuddering agencies for a month now, and we can finally ask Elon, why are.
Speaker 1: You doing this?
Speaker 8: If the people cannot vote on hop they will be decided by their elected representatives in the form of the President and the Senate in the House, then we don't live in a democracy. We live in a bureaucracy. So it's incredibly important that the President of the House and the Senate decide what happens as opposed to a large unelected bureaucracy.
Speaker 4: Wow wow, I mean you see why this guy's a genius. You don't want an unelected bureaucrat running the country. It makes a lot of sense. No questions here. I do have one question, though, isn't that you?
Speaker 7: I mean, am I going crazy?
Speaker 4: Because it feels like I'm watching Drake sing not like us at carry Okay?
Speaker 9: Does he not know?
Speaker 4: Is having this one unaccountable bureaucrat in charge better than having those other unaccountable bureaucrats in charge? Because because at least the others have to follow transparency laws. The only thing transparent about Doge is Elon's skin. I mean, his financial disclosure is being kept secret. Doge is exempt from open records laws. And when someone on Twitter merely identified some of the people who work for Doge, Elon suspended their account and said, you have committed a crime, which we tried to fact check with career officials at the FBI, but they're all working at a Panera now. So Elon, I gotta tell you, I don't think you're being that transparent.
Speaker 8: So all of our actions are maximally transparent effect, I don't think there's been I don't know of a case that we're at. Organization's be more transparent than the dose organization, and I fully expect to be scrutinized and get you a daily proctology exam.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I did the exam, and what an asshole.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: I don't want to give you a proctology exam. I just want to know what you're doing. Because another advantage of federal bureaucrats is that they can't have conflicts of interest, whereas you seem to have every conflict of interest. SpaceX has government contracts, Tesla is under government oversight, X is under government investigation, and his hair plugs are being investigated by the Department of.
Speaker 2: No one's buying this.
Speaker 4: You're basically a walking conflict of interest. Is that not a huge problem?
Speaker 8: Well, all of our actions are are fully public. So if you see anything you say like, wait a second, hey, you know what that doesn't that seems like maybe that's you know, there's a conflict there. I like, we are going to be shy about saying that. They'll say it immediately, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh good, Okay, if we see a conflict, we just need to say something.
Speaker 7: Hey, Eylon. I know as a conflict did that work?
Speaker 4: No, No, nothing happened. There's no accountability and nothing matters. Great, perfect system.
Speaker 2: Well walk it.
Speaker 4: He's not going to be transparent and he's riddled with conflicts of interest, but at least he's a genius and the work he's gonna do will be flawless.
Speaker 10: And missus must you said on x that an example of the fruit that you have cited was fifty million dollars of condoms was sent to Gaza. How can we make sure that all the statements that you said were correct, so we can't trust what you're saying.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, some of the things that I say will be incorrect and should be corrected. So nobody's gonna put a thousand.
Speaker 7: Nobody's going to bat a thousand.
Speaker 4: You made up a fifty million dollar conspiracy of sending condoms to Gaza. You're not grounding out to third, You're puking into the umpire's mind. Just for the record, of course, the United States didn't send fifty million dollars worth of condoms to Gaza. We sent five million dollars of vibrating sex swings to North Korea. And I believe it stopped nuclear war. But don't quote me on that. I'm not going to bat a thousand. So to summarize, he's not transparent. He has tons of conflict. He believes any lie he hears, and he spreads false rumors.
Speaker 2: That go global.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'd be pretty mad at him right now if he didn't have so much gosh darn charisma.
Speaker 8: So you know this is crazy things like just crossery, examination of social security. And we've got people in there about one hundred and fifty years old. Now do you know anyone one hundred and fifty I don't. Okay, they should be on the Guinnesspokele World records. They're messing out.
Speaker 7: So yeah, he holds tough crown, top crown.
Speaker 1: Is this thing on?
Speaker 7: Is this thing on? Anyone here from Watchington d C. Anyone know you're all from watching the DC.
Speaker 4: Look, if you want to see more of that kind of comedy, then don't worry because there's a new special coming out that's just for.
Speaker 3: You Live from the Oval Office. It's the Musk See comedy special that will have you dozing in your chair. It's Elon Musk Lolagarch.
Speaker 8: Now, do you know anyone one hundred and fifty. I don't okay, they should be on the Guinnesspokle World records. They're messing out.
Speaker 3: Oh snap, he's the CEO of comedy.
Speaker 1: I have detractors.
Speaker 3: You'll want to neurolink these jokes straight into your brainstem, featuring an opening act by the Balding Brothers. Order now and you'll get even more of Elon's most hilarious bits.
Speaker 8: Blackmailing with money yourself.
Speaker 1: The one thing he's not cutting is the last.
Speaker 8: I am aspirationally, you know, aspirationally funny.
Speaker 3: So yeah, sponsored by Doves Doves. We use the HIV prevention money to pay for this.
Speaker 4: Oh, when we come back, we find out about the man who's gonna get us into war.
Speaker 2: Don't go away.
Speaker 7: He's about the Dailor Show.
Speaker 4: Every time Donald Trunk parts out a new idea for buying a foreign country or slapping tariffs on imported salami, the person who has to translate that into policy is its Secretary of State, Marco Rubio. But how did Rubio get such an exciting job? Let's find out in a brand new Daily shoography. Egypt's foreign minister boughtter Abdolavi arrived at the State Department for talks yesterday with Secretary Rubio.
Speaker 9: Mister sick, yep, that's me, Mette. You're wondering how a fun sized Florida boy went from this.
Speaker 7: A con artist is about take take over the Republican Party and the Conservative movement, and we have to put a stop to it. To this, mister President, I think Miami Day County likes you a lot.
Speaker 1: I think they love you a lot.
Speaker 9: I wasn't always hanging out with all the cool kids at Donald Trump's lunch table. But sometimes when you're in the right place, at the right time, with the right complete lack of moral spinal integrity, magic can happen. This is the daily ghoography of me. Marco Rubio pick me in pink. I wasn't always the girl of DC. I'm actually from Miami, near Little Havana, or as I like to call it, just normal size Havannah. Graduating high school with a two point one GPA. I had the body of a Chippendale's dancer and the brain of a Chippendale's dancer. Fortunately, I got into a really good college that no one has ever heard of on a football scholarship. Some people say I'm kind of a job. Well, they don't say it, but they're thinking it. After that college I went playing for I kind of bounced around for a while. Two more schools, some epic partying, a bullshit arrest for underage drinking. I still dreamed of joining the NFL, but settled for marrying an NFL cheerleader. Being a cheerleader's husband prepared me for a lifetime of holding down jobs I'm not qualified for. After that came law school and local politics. When the Cuban American community heard how my parents have fled Castro, they embraced me wholeheartedly.
Speaker 1: I will always be the son of Exell.
Speaker 9: And when they heard I was lying about that, it was too late.
Speaker 1: I wish I would have known the date. I would have gotten it right. I would have said they came before Castro.
Speaker 9: If you want a representative who can remember dates from history, you're going to have to find someone with a better than see average. I got a seat, that's on you. Soon I became the first Cuban American speaker of the Florida House of Representatives, or, as my future boss would say, the first Mexican. He's like so funny. Next came yet another step up, the social ladder.
Speaker 4: When Marco Rubio was born in today, he'll become the second youngest US senate are currently serving at age thirty nine.
Speaker 11: People are comparing him to a young Barack Obama as a matter of fact, so annoying.
Speaker 9: Who is I was in with the in crowd. Everybody loves me. Soon the other kids tapped me to give the response to old man Obama stated the Union address. Wow.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 9: Everything started off great, but then things started to get on born try.
Speaker 1: America continues to be indispensable to.
Speaker 9: The glow of global liberty, and drier.
Speaker 1: And the short time that I've been here and dryer.
Speaker 9: Frustrated, then dragon, I tried to move slowly so that no one would notice, but somehow everyone noticed.
Speaker 2: And that's what I call actuality.
Speaker 1: Cool one sip.
Speaker 9: I went from Sigma to beta riz depleted. I had to do something to get my mojo back, no matter how desperate.
Speaker 11: I announced my candidacy for President of the United States.
Speaker 9: Right away. The bitches got bitchy, like when I showed up for the campaign in the cutest new boots and they called them man heels and high heeled booties. Picky, I'm about my shoes. And they only go on my feet. It's called style and glaring insecurity. Ever heard of it? And then the meanest girl of them all came out of nowhere and we were.
Speaker 6: I need water help me, I need water help And he said, this is on live television.
Speaker 1: This tall choke artist. He was like pouring water. He was sweating.
Speaker 7: I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 4: I thought he just got out of a swimming pool with his suit on him.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, well, just like a cat. When I get wet, I get mad, and also kind of like mildewing. Whatever the point is this kid, he likes to scratch.
Speaker 7: Donald is not gonna make America great.
Speaker 9: He's gonna make America orange. Mike Ethan drop as long as he can come up with a nickname for me. I had this battle one.
Speaker 5: Little I told him, little Marco Elli d d Ellie little, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: A little Marco a little mount on him, bing bing bing bing bing bing bing bing.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's hurtful. It was time to go burn book nuclear.
Speaker 1: And you know what they say about men with small hands.
Speaker 9: Come back from that kuber.
Speaker 1: You referred to my hands.
Speaker 7: If they're fall something else must be small.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee.
Speaker 9: Oh. I was out played. I went from superstar to a short, sweaty, high hilled loser.
Speaker 7: Those were those hills, were really up there.
Speaker 9: You won't see me wearing them. But I wasn't ready to Rubio. We get it. I was down, but I wasn't out well. I was out of the presidential race. You know what I mean? Shut up? There was only one thing left to do, makeover something in many thought would never happen. Marco Rubio, supporting Trump too.
Speaker 4: Met on Capitol Hill yesterday, has of course endorsed Trump, Marco Rubio and first daughter Ivanka Trump.
Speaker 5: He has inspired a movement and together we will not just make America great again.
Speaker 9: It was pathetic, It was embarrassing. It was so cringe that its most importantly, it worked.
Speaker 6: And Marco is a good guy, a really nice guy, and I like him.
Speaker 9: Yes, I finally made it into the inner circle. I was one of the cool kids. In the end, I realized it's not about being the richest, or the tallest or the most popular. It's what's inside that counts. And inside I have nothing, no spine, norinciples, not even a shred of dignity, because all that really matters is that when you get pushed over, you fall in line. XO xo, Little Marco, We come back.
Speaker 7: Coleman Dimingo, We'll be joining me on the show.
Speaker 2: Don't go away?
Speaker 7: What about the Daily Show. My guest tonight is an Everybody actor.
Speaker 4: Who has a second consecutive Oscar nomination for his role in the film sing sing please welcome Coleman Domingo.
Speaker 2: We're wrong, welcome the love.
Speaker 1: Did you feel even.
Speaker 4: In that clip We show a thirteen second clip and there's a beat and the audience is silent and the tear drops. That's some top not Jackson, right, you are feeling in that moment?
Speaker 5: Oh man, thank you so much. It's a beautiful film. It's a It's a film about the power of art and when you pour it into human being, what blossoms.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yeah, that's what it's about.
Speaker 2: It's gorgeous.
Speaker 4: I wish you could just bottle like the joy and the hope that's in this film and just pass it out to everybody here.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, you did get his goods. You're gonna get one, and you're gonna get You're gonna get one.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit of joy underneath all your seats. It is a beautiful story that the transformative power of art. Did you have a moment for you as somebody who's been in the arts on stage in front of the camera, Like, what what do you think of when you you think back on that?
Speaker 5: You know, I listen, I was a a shy kid and like just a nerd, and I just feel like, you know, I'm popular, and honestly the moment, I took a theater class. And it sounds so like silly in a way, but I took a theater class and I felt like I came alive because you know, I started to put myself in someone else's shoes and become other characters. And I really felt like I had a voice. And literally, I think my voice dropped into a deeper place. And usually even when I teach acting every so often I would teach acting, I teach people more than anything to.
Speaker 1: Have a voice.
Speaker 5: I think that's the most important thing that you get out of like learning theater, you know, in every single way. So that's the gift that I was given, and that's what I like to share with other people. And that's why this film is very important to me because I feel like it's just about finding your voice, finding that you have feelings, you can name them and you can actually place them. And actually it does some really good work. In our film, it's based on our rehabilitation of the arts program at Sing Sing Prison, where these inmates were doing theater and they really gained some skills that they didn't know that they even needed, and so much so that it just transformed their lives.
Speaker 1: And a lot of these.
Speaker 4: A lot many of the actors in the film were a part of this program were formally incarcerated.
Speaker 5: Ninety percent of our cast are formally incarcerated men.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 2: It's it's remarkable. What is it?
Speaker 1: What is it like?
Speaker 4: What is it like collaborating with folks who are formally incarcerated compared to Hollywood NEPO babies.
Speaker 1: Like we're just relieved to be like, oh, there's no babies on the today, thank god, finally.
Speaker 5: But you know what's kind of cool is that these guys had the lived experience of going through this, but also they were trained while they were on the inside.
Speaker 1: So I was working with actors people.
Speaker 5: Had training and had respect for Shakespeare, and you know, we were just doing the work together. So we sat at the table and we just collaborated in a very gentle way. Now, these guys, a lot of guys were in prison, maybe twenty years, twenty five years and so but I love it's a little subversive because when you see the film, you don't know really. Now you know because I told you, But you don't know really still because it feels like a documentary in some way, but you realize that people are playing versions of themselves when they were inside.
Speaker 1: It's really incredible.
Speaker 4: When you're even working with like one of your close friends who you're sort of paired with. Within the film, Clarence, you have scenes where you're actually working about going over lines and what have you, which in some ways is almost meta as to the things that you were doing.
Speaker 5: All It is so meta because a lot of these guys actually were We filmed in two decommissioned prisons in Upstate, New York, and a lot of guys passed through those pigeons on prisons. They Downstate is one of those prisons that everyone sort of lands at and then they're spread out throughout New York. But a lot of guys were, like Clarence, Macklin Junior. Literally he said he was in We were filming one scene and he knew, oh no, there.
Speaker 1: Was a cell that I was in before.
Speaker 5: So it will have that meta, but also had a meta quality that my best friend Shawn San Jose is actually my best friend?
Speaker 1: Is that actually exactly.
Speaker 5: I've known him for thirty years. He's another professional actor that I know from San Francisco. So there is the meta of That's why I think it feels like a documentary because there's.
Speaker 1: Something really real happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I feel like, you know, there's no real The only agenda is looking into a person's humanity and filling it with art and hope. That's the agenda of the you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, I find you know what I found really remarkable. It's such a lovely film. It feels so it's the right word. It feels insular in that like I've seen many films that take place inside of prison that have so many external plots that act on these characters, and I think this movie lives so much within the characters, and there's a world that exists outside of it and consequences that exist within the prison itself, but it really sits with people kind of dealing with their own emotions and how they can connect them, which.
Speaker 5: Is so rare because usually anytime you see a prison drama or something, it's all these tropes that you usually see. It's violence, it's a horror story. Now I'm not going to say it's not a horror story, but inside there are other people in there, people who are like trying to advocate for others who are in the law library, trying to advocate for good food or make sure they're a fellow inmate is ready for their parole board hearing, or starting theater programs or gardening or taking care of animals and things like that, and how it's having a profound effect on them so much so, and I love to give this out because a lot of people don't know, Like I didn't know about this until I started going on this journey, that there is a three percent recidivism rate amongst members who go through this program compared to sixty percent nationwide.
Speaker 1: So it's something that works, Is that right? That's the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A little bit of hope and a connection to one another.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But also I like to say the film is actually really funny too, which no one would ever believe when you think, oh, it's about like inmates, you're like, it's actually really funny.
Speaker 1: These guys are doing.
Speaker 5: Some First of all, we have a whole crazy play musical that we're.
Speaker 4: Doing in it, and that's based on there's a little bit it's based.
Speaker 1: On a wheel.
Speaker 5: It's called Breaking the Mummy's Code. You have everything in there from mummies and Freddy Krueger, and so you got these grown men putting on a play and watching them in their antics and rolling around on the floor being silly. But also it brings up these really warm feelings. I feel like I know any anyone that know who's watched it, they're very surprised because they go and thinking it's gonna be one thing, and they walk out feeling filled with so much hope and love for their fellow man.
Speaker 1: And it's I think that's what we need right now.
Speaker 5: We need more warm feelings, right.
Speaker 1: We need a warm villain.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna you're gonna win an oscar for this.
Speaker 2: You have your speech written? No, no, no, what do you do? Do you get a prep one?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No you can't, you can't. I just feel like you're gonna kill it, kill it.
Speaker 5: If I just think it's in like I don't know, it's it's something. I'm a little superstitious about that any award that I've ever won. A lot of times i'm working and I'm not able to be at an award show, which I always feel like, well, maybe that's good because maybe I don't know I'm gonna react like a weirdo or something. Or I'm at the award show and literally my publicist she literally told me, she said, you didn't expect to win?
Speaker 1: Did you say?
Speaker 5: I don't even think about winning. I just sit and I'm just I'm happy to be there. I'm just with a big smile on my face, hugging and kissing people, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh wow, I got to get to the stage and say something.
Speaker 5: But then I try to trust that I'll be in the moment and I try to say something loving. I'll try to say something appealing to the moment, and.
Speaker 1: That's all I can do.
Speaker 5: But I don't want to I'm not going to be standing there like, oh, I want to, you know, first thing, thank God, and then.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll thank God on my own. But I feel like, you know what I mean, that's personal. You might be judging people who do that, but I'm just saying that, like wow, wow, wow, things are really dark here. No, No, I think it's important, but that's private for me.
Speaker 5: For me, I think I like to have those private conversations and I'll say something to appeal to the moment, but I think.
Speaker 1: Like I'll thank you afterwards.
Speaker 4: Really, Yes, Okay, I appreciate that it would mean more on stage, I will say another fun thing that I mean just just saying structural nice for my family to see it as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, nope, taking no taking good. You're a co chair of the upcoming meta. Yes, so that's I mean, I mean that's that's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 7: I mean does that add pressure?
Speaker 4: Like now you can you even go to the store anymore without thinking about, like you need to dress?
Speaker 1: I look like, no, yeah, I do have to.
Speaker 5: I actually because I'm such a I thought for a long time nobody would recognize this face, but now they recognize it everywhere, and so I have to dress for it as well. Because also because I've sort of me and my stylists have been sort.
Speaker 1: Of slammed the game when it comes from Okay.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 5: I mean it feels it's fun to dress, and I want I want to get more guys to dress.
Speaker 1: You said you wore that blue suit for me.
Speaker 4: I did, right, one hundred percent did because people like, oh, Coleman, dimgo's coming out there, He's gonna look fantastic.
Speaker 1: Get that blue suit.
Speaker 7: And they're like, get the blue suit.
Speaker 2: No, get the extra blue suit.
Speaker 1: Good. Yeah, this is me, this is me pushing boundaries. It's great, man. But also think that that's what it's all about.
Speaker 5: And I love the idea that this this met gala is going to be centered on tailoring towards the black dandy essentially, so it's honoring black men's style throughout history. And literally I just had a meeting at the Costume Institute and I was blown away in an extraordinary way because it's really looking at tailoring, tailor. There's so much more to it than one would even imagine. But it's historical. It's also how people define themselves and redefine themselves and then how they show up in the world. And I feel like I know that I know as a black man in the world. I know that the way I show up. I mean, look at all these the basketballers and stuff like that. Everybody's stunting now when they come out because they're telling a story and they're showing how they define themselves and redefine themselves regardless of the way the world may perceive them. They're like, no, and you do that with style. So what I'm telling you all is get a good sense of style.
Speaker 7: Thank you, work on it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna work on my style. Yeah, and thank you for the film. It truly is.
Speaker 4: It, truly is a wonderful piece of art. And if you have even just like just a little shout out from that stage, just even just like a quick thank you, Jordan will goal.
Speaker 5: How about how about a Calburnett one of these, one of these Calburnettes.
Speaker 1: I'll do that.
Speaker 2: I'll take it one hundred taken.
Speaker 7: Sizing is available a.
Speaker 2: While at home on all the platforms.
Speaker 7: It's like that afterday, that's a show for tonight now here it is your.
Speaker 2: Moment is that.
Speaker 11: Let me just ask you and maybe your last answer, Will is a preview of I think what you could say here.
Speaker 9: But I want to hear why.
Speaker 11: But do you think that calling Elon Musk a dick is effective messaging for confronting what is a potentially irreversible transformation of the US government.
Speaker 1: Well, he is a Dick.
Speaker 3: Explore more shows from The Daily Show pie cast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Watch The Daily Show weeknights at eleven ten.
Speaker 3: Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Paramount plus
Speaker 9: Paramount Podcasts