Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran Elvis Durand's phone tapping, All.
Speaker 2: Right, scary, what's your phone tap all about? So Kevin's phone tapping his friend Carrie. Carrie has a tendency to take her engagement ring off at bars, so guys buy her drinks. Well, she lost her phone, and I'm pretending I was the guy who found it, went through it and called Kevin. So Kevin told her in advance, and now she's expected my call.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Hello Carrie, Hello, Hello, hello, Hi.
Speaker 4: Kevin says that you have my phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found your phone.
Speaker 3: How did you find?
Speaker 4: He even I.
Speaker 1: Found the phone at the bar and just kind of scrolling through the said, you do you remember me?
Speaker 4: Of course I remember you.
Speaker 1: You were really sweet, m I know, we were getting along just fine, remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, my friend at the bar really wanted to go home.
Speaker 4: So one of them got sick, so I really needed to You kind of ran out.
Speaker 1: That's funny. You told me that you had to go to the bathroom and you'd be right back right.
Speaker 4: I came back.
Speaker 1: I grabbed your friend by the hand, and the two of you were held hands, and you ran off to the bathroom. And now was the last I saw of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she told me that she was sick and I left with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a running tab. I was spent a lot of money on those drinks.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 4: I'm really sorry. I saw a little bit too friendly, you know, with some random person at a bar. But you seemed really nice and it was a really nice conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're too friendly when you know, you were just letting me pay for drink after drink after drink, and then you know, you just disappeared like yeah, hey, I'm.
Speaker 3: Really sorry about how to get.
Speaker 4: This phone back?
Speaker 1: You want your phone back? Oh, I'm holding it in my hand, it's right next to me.
Speaker 3: Look, there's a lot of information on that phone that I really need. I don't the information is more.
Speaker 4: Important than the phone actually, and the pictures and things like that.
Speaker 1: I really I've been through some of the pictures. Actually, see you met Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 3: Okay, you stopped going through my personal information. I feel violated now, right, Just tell me how I can get it back from you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll email you what it is convenient for me from your email address. How about I do that?
Speaker 3: No, listen, I need that phone back. I'm actually getting married in three weeks and all of my in.
Speaker 1: You're getting married.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you didn't seem to be wearing your engagement ring that night. Where was your game?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to go out and have a good time with my friends who are single.
Speaker 1: I was a wing mar just find some loser at the bar to go up and buy drinks.
Speaker 3: I didn't know until this moment. I think you're a jackass at this moment.
Speaker 1: Please I have something of yours now. It could break it any moment. I'm not a loser. You're the one. You're the one scrounging around for free drink.
Speaker 3: Enjoy being one from me.
Speaker 1: Then I want you to break off your engagement.
Speaker 5: You are.
Speaker 3: That is a felony.
Speaker 1: Okay, you need to kill someone for a felony.
Speaker 3: I'm getting on my computer right now. I find GPS and I'm going to come.
Speaker 1: All right, I dropped her call. She's probably going to call you back on your extension before she goes that.
Speaker 5: Let me just all call her back right now and you can you can listen, all right, Hold in a second, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, Kevin, he isn't. I didn't get my phone. I'm in my office trying to hold my together.
Speaker 5: He sounded like a good guy to me. He's just like you were.
Speaker 1: Not a good guy.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to talk to him. I was just getting a free drinks from him.
Speaker 4: I didn't I didn't mean to talk.
Speaker 5: To him exactly. You were just getting free drinks from him.
Speaker 3: What you do? You go out to bars and you use people and then you go home with him or not?
Speaker 5: Or what I'm gonna finish yourself? I want karma? Is a bitch, Carrie?
Speaker 3: You know you hang out of gay bars and you all go home together with each other. You know right away do you like each other or not? Wow, you don't know what it's like being a straight woman.
Speaker 5: You're right. I don't know what it's like. I don't know what it's like to be a bitch. You're right.
Speaker 1: Hello, before this gets personal.
Speaker 3: Carry gotchyah, Carrie?
Speaker 1: Is this scary? Downs? When helps to in the morning, shall play a joke on you?
Speaker 5: I got you a dirty little
Speaker 1: Hardy Elvis Durant phone tower