Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, Hey everybody, It's Wednesday, November sixth, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show, where we're placing a temporary.
Speaker 1: Injunction on Christmas music.
Speaker 2: It's me your man, MG Marcus Grant, joined by Michael Floorio and Lakwan Jones. I don't know how you guys feel about this, Like, I'm all about celebrating the holidays in order once we get past things saving.
Speaker 1: That I'm fine with all the Christmas stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh. I get that line of thinking, and I subscribe to it. But also, Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Is not really a holiday.
Speaker 3: I get excited for until like a couple of days before it. Christmas, I could get excited for weeks before.
Speaker 2: I'm already thinking about my Thanksgiving. Man, you please save me from this. Laqwan listen, I'm ready with you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I actually saw Christmas lights wild trick or treating, and I thought that was pretty odd. Like what is the rush? Like we still got Thanksgiving? Like we got Grandma's food, Like I'm ready to get my plate now?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: Thanksgiving is cool day of and that's it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: No, I enjoyed the cooking and the preparation, the menu prep. Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna demail. Let me stop in the morning, like job cool, Let me stop before I detailed this whole show. I did not mean for this to happen. We got a lot of talk about on this episode. We'll preview the week ten slate. We'll give you some fantasy hot takes as well. Let's start though with some fantasy headlines. We are now officially past the NFL trading deadline.
Speaker 1: We've talked before about some of the moves that were made.
Speaker 2: A lot of wide receivers getting traded this season, and one more, Mike Williams goes from the Jetropolitans to the Pittsburgh Steelers. In fact, Aaron Rodgers was live on with Pat McAfee when the trade was announced, and he gave a very diplomatic answer about Mike Williams.
Speaker 1: You know how much he knew about it or had to do with it?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know, certainly, somebody knows that more than I do, but a very diplomatic answer. But now that he has moved over to Pittsburgh, Flora, what is Mike Williams value in the Pittsburgh offense?
Speaker 1: Considering he really gave us next to nothing in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Mike Williams brings more upside being in this Steelers offense. It's a Steelers team that really has been.
Speaker 5: Searching for production.
Speaker 3: Opposite of George Pickens and Russell Wilson with the deep ball, maybe could get the most out of Mike Williams. But for the time being, I don't think he is anything more than just like an upside bench stash. There's no way you could start him right away. We've seen numerous wide receivers get traded on a Tuesday. The next week they play about thirty percent of the snap. So yeah, unless until Mike Evans shows signs of life that he is still the same guy post knee injury, and until we see him get consistent volume in the Steelers offense, I think he is just a bench stash right now.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of folks are saying that maybe he works well as a downfield threat for a quarterback in Russell Wilson who likes to throw up those deep shots. Maybe that feels also sort of like a really recipe for home run or strikeout if you're starting him in fantasy football on any given week.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Lakwan the Bengals make a move.
Speaker 2: They get some running back help gett Khalil Herbert from the Chicago Bears. We went for about twenty four hours of this idea of like, Chase Brown's a league winning right knows, Zach Boss is the Chase Brown show. Here comes Khalil Herbert. So does this mean our Chase Brown RB one dreams are dead.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit humble, you know. Khlil Herbert does scare me. I mean shout out to him for finally being free, because he's one of those guys that's going to go get those yards. He's a very effective runner. I mean you look at his career yards per carry, it's above average. And you look at Clill Herbert in the time that he did spend with the Chicago Bears. He's been sprinkled in some opportunities over there, and he took advantage of every single one of them of getting positive yards. Zach Moss was not able to perform behind that Bengos O line. So therefore you get a guy that can go get you those yards, who can be very explosive. I mean, look, he had five one hundred yard games. That's more than any of the Chicago Bears had in the timeframe of twenty twenty one up until today. So we're looking at a guy that knows how to be productive on the ground. That's exactly what they're missing. No knock to Chase Brown his explosively, but man, it's going to be very difficult to understand how Khalil Herbert is going to be up there putting up the points, showing up and showing out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're still trying to figure out what the usage is going to be here. I know Zach Taylor's tried to basically say, well, no, we like Chase Brown, We're bringing in Khalil Herbert as sort of a backup, sort of insurance. Maybe I have blinders on maybe because I drafted a lot of Chase Brown.
Speaker 1: I sort of want to take him at his word.
Speaker 2: But we know that NFL coaches aren't always the most forthcoming about how they want to use players, So why you know, just is what it is? Right, Like, I want to watch very closely. Maybe not so much this week because Herbert's just getting there, but next week kind of get a sense of how they're using him and what this means for Chase Brown. But I'm choosing to hold out hope and continue to believe in Chase Brown. All right, time to take a look at the Week ten slates some of the more fantasy relevant games. We have four teams on a by the Browns, the Packers, the Raiders, and the Seahawks all on a bye this week. So you know, at least a couple of quarterbacks with Gino Smith and Jordan love As you're not going to have. You know you're not gonna have a tight end in brock Bauers. So some notable players missing this week. Let's start with Thursday night football. You can see that at eight to fifteen Eastern on Amazon Prime Video, the Bengals at the Ravens. Florio, you rightly starts to column every single week. Who aren't you starting in this game?
Speaker 5: Let's see starting both quarterbacks?
Speaker 3: Yep, starting, Henry starting, Chase Brown, starting Chase starting to say Flowers, I'm sitting Deonte Johnson. Okay, I'm starting Mark Andrews. I would it's over for I likely here sitting him.
Speaker 5: Mike Oseeki.
Speaker 3: If T Higgins is out, T Higgins if he plays, and that's kind of it.
Speaker 5: I think this is going to be a very high scoring game.
Speaker 3: You would sit the defenses too, because I don't want to play either defense against these offenses. The Joe Burrow and the Bengals have had a lot of success Jamar Chase, especially again this Ravens defense.
Speaker 5: And that's back when they were good. They are not good this year.
Speaker 3: So I think the Bengals are gonna put up a lot of points and the Ravens with Lamar are always going to feast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're always going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: Obviously, games in the AFC North tend to be rock fights, but this one could be more of an entertaining back and forth kind of rock fight, if such a thing actually exists. But yeah, it's hard to find anybody that you're getting away from in this game because.
Speaker 1: Both these defenses have struggled. Both these offenses have been very productive this year.
Speaker 2: Turned into a lot of the other games heading over the weekend. On the Week ten Slate, Broncos at the Chiefs lak Well in this game actually has a lot more intrigue now than I would have thought at the beginning of the season because the Broncos are playing well. The Chiefs remained undefeated while on Thursday night. It feels like you're starting everybody in this game between Denver and Kansas City. Is there anybody you can start? Confidently?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be starting Javonte Williams because we already know about the Chiefs history when it comes to running backs on the ground, they shut him down. But I like Courtland Sun think that he's going to be able to get loose and the connection with him and bo Nicks just keeps increasing. The chemistry just keeps getting better each and every week. Like we see these guys throwing passes to each other. Literally bo Nicks caught a touchdown last week, like wow, Like here we are, like the Denver Broncos are fun to watch again. And this is division match. This is where things get weird, so you kind of have to throw away everything that happened to prior weeks with other teams outside of the division because these teams play twice a year every year, and this is where things get wild and wacky, and look, bo Knicks might pull one out of the pocket.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm really going to be watching this game closely to see the development of bow Knicks building his confidence every single week.
Speaker 2: This is going to be kind of a test for Bonnicks, right, I mean, we sort of like what he does in terms of running the football. He's just good enough as a passer, but this is maybe the biggest test he's facing defensively so far this season. So I think we'll get a better sense of, you know, what we feel about him going forward. You know, I saw a lot of people saying that maybe bo Nicks is closer to Jayden Daniels right now than Caleb Williams is Look at the.
Speaker 5: Moment, let's start Drake may in there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, at the moment, it's really hard to argue against those guys. But we got a feeling. I think we'll get a better feeling for BONNICKX after this one is over. Forty nine ers at the Buccaneers and everybody's looking at Christian McCaffrey coming back, and that's a big story. I think we've all sort of agreed, Yeah, you're starting to CMC. It's Christian McCaffrey. You've waited this long. You're absolutely starting him. But on the other side, Baker Mayfield had a really good season both in real football and fantasy football. Do you start him or do you sit him? Against the forty nine or defense. I think you start him.
Speaker 3: Like I was asked yesterday, is Baker Mayfield matchup proof?
Speaker 5: And it's really hard.
Speaker 1: To say no. At this point.
Speaker 3: From Week four on, he has scored twenty two or more Fantasy points in every game but one. That one was this past week against the Chiefs. The Chiefs up until this point had not allowed eighteen fantasy points to any quarterback since Week one, when Lamar Jackson struggled as a passer but ran all over them.
Speaker 5: And then Baker goes out and drops.
Speaker 3: Eighteen throws multiple passing to like he has done in all but two games this season. No, and that's with no Godwin or Mike Evans. Like Baker's season is going very under the radar. Shout out to Liam Cohne, who's just like, all right, you're gonna take away Godwin and Mike Evans for us. We're gonna take Kate out and to make him prime Rob Gonkrauski.
Speaker 5: But it is working. So even in this tough matchup, I don't see how you get away from Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 2: I mean it is really hard. I mean they did it last week. No Godwin, no Evans, No Jalen McMillan last week, and he still found a way to go out and produce. Uh, maybe he does throw a pick or two, but I think the volume is gonna carry the day for Baker Mayfield against the forty nine ers Steelers at the Commanders in a game between two teams sitting at the top of their respective divisions, kind of a surprise at this point in the season, Lakwan. So far this year we have been picking on the Commander's defense. It has been like, hey, they're playing the Commanders, Like start your quarterbacks and your wide receivers.
Speaker 1: But like, maybe we shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it time to stop picking on the Commander's defense because if you go back and look, they actually been okay recently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're standing up to all the bullies out there picking on them because honestly, the Commanders have been phenomenal at home. This is especially an area you don't want to mess with them at They're allowing the third fewest points per games, thirteen points per game at home. Right now on the defense with the Commanders, and they went out and made a blockbuster trade to get another corner in Lattimore, which is going to strengthen that defense and that secondary where we were able early in the season to pick on that secondary, but now they're getting sack production, they're getting pressures, and they're getting takeaways. Like this defense is looking like a top ten defense once it's all said and done. So the Steelers, they're going to have some you know, some challenging efforts out there with Pickings and Russell Wilson. So yeah, we need to pump the brakes on the Commander jokes because they're no longer the joke of the NFL.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, dan Quinn's got these guys playing really well and make matters worse or better, I guess, depending on your your perspective. Marshaun Lattimore is now coming to Washington as well, so that's another guy to put in that secondary to make things a little bit tougher for opposing offenses facing the Washington Commanders. Time to talk about some sleepers for the week, LQ, who you got, Well.
Speaker 4: I got a strawberry for this guy right here, because we have a great matchup. John new Smith is my sleeper this week with one of the best matchups he's probably gonna have this season against the Rams because we already know how bad my rams are defending the tight ends. They are allowing the second fewest, I mean, the second most fantasy points per game, two tight ends at the position, and John Smith in the last three games. I understand two of just getting back, but twelve fantasy points per game, twenty one percent target share in the last three games. You're looking at Johnny Smith as one of the biggest sleepers this week against my rams.
Speaker 5: I do have to call him out.
Speaker 3: He said Buffalo is the worst city in the world, and their wings weren't any good. And then he went there and he held a huge l Go ahead, talk your trash for Ario.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it is what it is.
Speaker 5: Right, wings like who doesn't like wings?
Speaker 1: Who doesn't like wings? Don't? I don't know, man, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I like strawberries.
Speaker 1: That look at that. I love that We've we've opened up his horizons to the world. Two months ago he had never eaten one. He just pulls them out of his pocket.
Speaker 2: Now he's like a fiend and everything for strawberries. That's wild. Also, yeah, don't carry produce around in your pocket. That's just like a rule, especially kids, man. Smack of and you know, it. Don't carry produce in your pocket. That's the thing for all, for everybody. It's gross.
Speaker 5: I never thought I'd have to pull pocket lint off of my fruit.
Speaker 1: Who is a sleeper for you? This week?
Speaker 3: I'm going with Xavier Leaguet, who does not eat vegetables, so maybe we have to introduce him to uh, strawberries and stuff like that. But in the last two games with Bryce Young, Legett has been around thirteen Fantasy points and scored a touchdown in two straight. Not only that, if you watched last week, Bryce Young played a lot better than the stats show. There was a pass that was a dime down the sideline to xavierly Get and it ended up being an interception because the dB with one hand just ripped.
Speaker 1: It away from him.
Speaker 3: Learning moment for the rookie wide receiver. But with Young playing better, with we Get playing better, and now there's being a ton of volume up for grabs there, I think he is in play, especially because he runs about seventy percent of his routes out wide. No team has allowed a higher passer rating on targets out wide receivers than the Giants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I xilarly Get really is the guy. Sort of the next man up. I would say, if you want a super deep sleeper, I still like Jalen Coker, but Leaguet seems like the guy who was working into the wide receiver one spot in the Carolina offense. And it is nice and you pointed this out earlier in the week, Lakwan Bryce Hung playing better. It hasn't necessarily translated to a ton of yards or fantasy points, but it is a reason to sort of be optimistic about the direction of the Carolina Panthers offense. For me, going with DeAndre Swift this week for the Chicago Bears. Once upon a time, we thought maybe this was going to be kind of a split backfield, that we'd see some more Rashawn Johnson, but Johnson hasn't really been a factor for this offense so over the last few weeks. Meanwhile, it has pretty much been the DeAndre Swift show. He has an opportunity to really go big against a Patriots run defense that has been awful this year, ranks in the bottom portion of the league in terms of stopping the run.
Speaker 1: And you've got a Bears offense right now that's scuffling a little bit.
Speaker 2: The last couple of weeks have not looked good for Caleb Williams and the passing game, so it might be wise for Shane Walder and the Bears to try and establish the run. I don't think game script's going to be an issue just because neither of these teams is going to put up a big point total. So it's not as though the Bears I expect to be in a pass heavy game script. But even if they are, de Andre Swift can't catch the football out of the backfield, but I do like his opportunity of this week against New England. All Right, we still have plenty more to do here on the show, We've got some hot stars guys we think are going to go really big for your fantasy teams in Week ten, plus a look at some more games on the Week ten slate that is coming up, and more on the NFL Fantasy at Football Show, It's time to see.
Speaker 4: Who will deliver?
Speaker 2: Presented by Uber Eats, talk about the guys we think are going to have huge weeks for your fantasy squad this week and the Lakwan. You like a guy who has had a lot of huge weeks but has another great matchup this week?
Speaker 4: Oh Yeah, he's going to be punishing another Division A Division opponent. Saquon Barkley, aka say say since he back in Philly, but he's about to go completely bonkers on this Dallas defense man. They cannot stop the run, rank thirtieth in the NFL in rushing yards per game allowed. And I think, honestly his floor is probably like twenty one fantasy points in the ceiling. He's going to crush Alvin Kamares forty four points that he put on the Dallas Cowboys as well. So, Saquon Barkley, you got to have him in the starting lineups, like not like you were even questioning him, but just very just be very happy that you drafted him. He's about to go crazy again this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like these aren't necessarily like a, hey, you don't know about this guy, Sakwon Barkley, you should start This is like, hey, man, you know about Saqua. I'm just reminding you to put him in your lineup because good things are going to happen. Like you know, it's like, look, Coca Cola, everybody knows about it, it's still they still run commercials just to remind you that, you know, it's the thing that you want in your life, and you.
Speaker 4: Want to have some good to celebrate this week, man, I mean say Quorn Markety going off. I mean, look, that's worth being happy about this week.
Speaker 1: That's exactly you know something well?
Speaker 2: I mean unless you're John Merra, in which case you're not sleeping well because is going off.
Speaker 1: Not great? Who's a hot start for you? In week ten?
Speaker 3: We spoke about him a little bit earlier when we were talking about rookie quarterbacks. Give me Drake May, who I know on paper, the Bears are a tough matchup.
Speaker 5: I'm not telling you that they're not. But you know who else was? The Jets, the Texans, the Titans.
Speaker 1: It has not mattered.
Speaker 3: Drake May has ran all over them in three full games that he has started, and finished nineteen Fantasy points per game in all four games that he has started, including the one against the Jets where he left early on in that game, forty nine rushing yards per game. He ran for ninety five last week. Plus the Patriots always in catchup mode, so he has to throw. He's not afraid to air it out so he could put up points in chunks. I'm fired up for Drake May. I am excited, and I know it's a tough matchup this week, the schedule gets better, but I still think he's in play because of what he does with his legs.
Speaker 2: I mean, again, like between Drake May and Bo Knicks, these are the guys who are doing some of the things, at least on a lower scale, that we thought Anthony Richardson was going to do, which is why we like them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: And if they continue to develop his passers, then the ceiling only goes up from there. I'm gonna go with a guy who already has a high ceiling and could have an even higher one this week. That's George Kittle. And again we mentioned this before. Christian McCaffrey is back. That's all exciting, you're starting him, all of that, but let's not overlook what George Kittle means to this offense, had what he has meant to this offense. Amidst all the injuries and frustrations that the Niners offense has had this year, Kittle has been a constant. He leads the team in pretty much every major receiving category this season and has a fantastic matchup against a Tampa Bay secondary that has been shredded every which way all season long.
Speaker 1: They are one of the.
Speaker 2: Most favorable matchups for fantasy tight ends this season Kittle, whether he lines up at the tight end spot in a traditional way or if they move out to the slot or just move him around. I think you're gonna see brock Purty give him plenty of opportunity, and now having one more weapon back in this offense, that something else that Tampa has to account for. That is when George Kittle seems to have some of his biggest games. So look, you're starting George Kittle because even with the resurgence recently in tight ends, you still want those guys as you can set and forget. He has been one of them. I think this is just sort of a call, like the sa Quan Parkley call, to remind you get him in your lineup because it's going to be a good week for George Kittle.
Speaker 1: In the forty nine er passing game.
Speaker 2: That was Who Will Deliver presented by Uber Eats, where you can get the best deals on game day food all season long, the official on demand delivery partner of the NFL.
Speaker 1: Order.
Speaker 2: Now all right back to some of the more fantasy relevant in games in the Week ten slates.
Speaker 1: Uh, look, we on.
Speaker 2: The start with the Eagles and Cowboys because Dak Prescott gone for the foreseeable future. You're gonna go on, ir It seems I'm Cede Lamb has been the guy in this offense. But now with Cooper Rush potentially starting for at least a month maybe more.
Speaker 1: What is the ceiling for CD Lamb in fantasy?
Speaker 4: So I have the picture of that dog meme where everything's fire around him and like this is fine, that's CD Lamb because it's a complete dumpster fire over there in Dallas. And honestly, his ceiling, you're probably looking at low wind wide receiver two numbers, because we're all looking at Cooper Rush's numbers when he took over for Dak, when he was the starter, and how Cede Lamb performed. But we got to remember it doesn't have that top five oher line. He doesn't have that top five scoring offense or a top five defense. This is a completely different Dallas Cowboys offense and Cooper Rush might be walking into a complete trap of disaster and Cede Lamb might be the one to suffer, but we're banking on him playing through the shoulder injury, being banged up, and we're banking on volume here for him. So I'm not really high on cd Land to be having those big wide receiver one weeks until Dak is back.
Speaker 1: I'm a little more optimistic than you are.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he has the huge weeks, but you go back to a couple of years ago when Scooper Rush started the season, went the first six weeks as the Cowboys starter, still.
Speaker 1: A ton of targets.
Speaker 2: He had over four hundred yards receiving, had a couple of touchdowns in those six weeks. So the ceiling obviously comes down a little bit. I don't think the ceiling caves in yet on cd Land because where else are the Cowboys going to go with the football? Right Don Domingo, Like I said, where do the Cowboys go with the football?
Speaker 1: They're the worst rushing team in the league. I just I think there's still some hope there.
Speaker 2: Sunday Night Football Lions at the Texans again, I will turn to you, mister, Start, sit, start or sit CJ.
Speaker 1: Stroud against Detroit.
Speaker 3: Ooh listeners go to nfl dot COM's slash Start sit, and I write a whole bunch about what to do with CJ.
Speaker 1: Stroud. But if you just want to.
Speaker 3: Hear me say TLDR here, I think you sit in this week because I get it. Nico Collins is coming back, but CJ. Stroud as of late has struggled three straight games with fewer than thirteen fantasy points one passing touchdown in those three games. Now, maybe you could say, oh, it's because Nico Collins wasn't out there. I get that, but I am afraid of this matchup so much. The Lions have allowed the second fewest pass touchdowns in the NFL. They've nearly double the amount of interceptions as passing touchdowns allowed this year, and in the last month, third fewest fantasy points per game allowed to the position.
Speaker 5: One Fantasy QB one top twelve. That means since Week four.
Speaker 3: I think with the recent struggles and the matchup and everything you played safe, you get away from Stroud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's just been so frustrating. I learned last week how many teams I have CJ. Stroud on and I did not like the view. Really kind of a frustrating situation there, Monkey and Night Football Dolphins at the Rams Rams trying to stay hot LaQuan.
Speaker 1: Who would you rather start? I don't know why I'm.
Speaker 2: Asking you this question, but well, anyway, DeMarcus Robin sen or Jalen Wattle.
Speaker 4: Give me DeMarcus Robinson.
Speaker 1: Baby, we got to man, he's been hot.
Speaker 4: Man, I look red Zone Robinson. I like to call him because honestly, he's that sneaky guy that nobody's paying attention to win Cooper Cup and Pook and the Ku are on the field. Even when Pooka off the field, all eyes are still on Cooper Cup as well. So therefore, DeMarcus Robinson is a guy that just sneaks through, get some really big moments and possibly find the end zone more times than not when they get into striking distance. So I'm liking DeMarcus this week. I'm not too sure Jalen Wattles were a start or if you can even trust him, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't actually really hate on that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know I was giving you a hard time, but I do think that's sort of the move here because the dayn Wattle Dayan Wattle's been just underperforming is not even the word for it. With what he has done on a milk Carty, Yeah wow, is yeah, So so there you goose. That's our look though at the end of the Sunday So for the rest of this Sunday games, the rest of the Week ten games, I should say you can check out NFL Plus and Fantasy Extra or Flora and I go through the remainder of the Week ten slate. It's time to drive your line. I'm presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camry. Beat it up a little bit, lakwan, what's your hot take?
Speaker 4: Remember a couple of weeks ago, Adam Troutman put up tight end one numbers. No exactly, nobody remembers that, even flinch to go pick him up. But I'm saying he does it again as a top three tight end this week going up against those Chiefs, and we know we can get production out of the tight ends. Going up against the Chiefs, I'm expecting a ton of yards because that's what he's a go getter. He's a go getter of the yards and maybe a lot of catches where he puts up tight end one numbers again this week.
Speaker 2: Every time I try to prop him up as a sleeper, I look at the usage racing, I'm like shit, But maybe maybe this week, Floria, what is your hot take for the week?
Speaker 3: Not as hot as that one, but I think Tyrone Tracy Junior top five running back this week in fantasy football. We've already see him take over this backfield in the last two games. He's twenty three and seventeen opportunities. He is playing the vast majority of snaps, He's getting used during the goal line, in the passing game, everything that you want out of a fantasy running back, and now he has the best possible matchup.
Speaker 5: A running back can have.
Speaker 3: The Panthers have allowed the most rushing yards, rushing touchdowns, and fantasy points two running backs. This is an issue that goes way back beyond just this season, and this is a rare game where the Giants actually could have a lead in the second half, and if that is the case, I expect to see a whole lot of Tracy grinding out the clock over in Germany.
Speaker 2: I do love Tyrone Tracy this week. The backfield takeover seems complete between him and Devin Singletarry. As for me, my hot take for the week maybe not as hot as either one of yours, but that Mikeasiki is going to post his second straight twenty point game coming up this week against the Baltimore Ravens. Right now, T Higgins is doubtful for the Thursday night game between Baltimore and since it and we have seen without t Higgins Mike Gaseki have some really big games. Also the fact that Baltimore has been very forgiving against the tight end position so far this season. Anytime I mean an athletic tight end has lined up against the Ravens defense, they have had a really good game.
Speaker 1: I think that's going to be the case this week.
Speaker 2: We talked about this early a potential for a high scoring affair between these two clubs, and I think Mike Gasiki maybe we see him gritty again. He brings over Jamar Chase and they get down in the end zone. So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 1: There you go. Those are our hot takes for Week ten.
Speaker 2: That was Drive Your Lineup presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camri. Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota dot com slash Camri.
Speaker 1: We are done.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you hanging out with the NFL Fantasy Football Show presented by Uber Eats.
Speaker 1: You know the drill.
Speaker 2: Tell two friends to tell two friends rate review. And remember, kids get really confused when you tell them that you're older than the Internet. Be safe, to take care of yourselves, and we will talk to you again tomorrow. No