Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan part till she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this week.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the weekend everybody. I hope your week has been going awesome. Thanks for being here. This is part two where you were probably catching up on the Bobby Bones Show from this week and we had a short week of content, but plenty still to share here, so happy you're here. Check out Part one, Part three This Weekend with Ray Mundo. Part one, we caught up on country life, how that's been going for him, and we also talked about some intrusive thoughts we've had recently in a bar tab that was kind of crazy. And then part three we had listener questions talking about his summer vibes and if he's been to Canada and what his bedtime routine is like for his wife. So all of that is over there if you want to check out both of those, But the reason you're here is to get caught up, so let's get into it. Best and worst Sounds This is something that we debated. What is something you consider the best sound while something is also the worst sound, So think of those things. This is what we're about to get into and we kind of debate all of those things, and I think some worst sounds take the cake for sure over others.
Speaker 4: Number seven, they studied ten thousand people on the best and worst sounds, on the most appealing and the most cringey sounds. Also have clips of all the sounds. Let's go to pleasant sounds, Amy, what's a pleasant sound?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: With the research it was, it was cognitive science, psychoacoustics. They did emotional reactions like, all, what's a pleasant sound?
Speaker 6: Birds chirping? Oh?
Speaker 5: That's nice?
Speaker 4: Did birds chirping make the list?
Speaker 5: It's pretty solid.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would have picked it because it doesn't come to my mind as oh yeah, but that is a good one, definitely.
Speaker 6: Right when you said it, I was like, birds.
Speaker 4: Well, you like birds? I think for me, what I think about that is I'm somewhere where nobody can bother me, and so then I just happened to hear birds. Yeah, you're just love with birds, you know. I respect that.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Give me another one.
Speaker 6: A baby giggling?
Speaker 4: Okay, is there any sort of baby laughing?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Baby laughter? However, I'll give you half a point because general laughter. Okay, yeah, I like.
Speaker 6: That, sure, But a baby giggling, there's nothing like it, says hearing laughter, especially from loved ones or children.
Speaker 4: So you kind of got it.
Speaker 6: I got it. I got it.
Speaker 4: Triggers and doorphins and promotes happiness.
Speaker 6: We were all babies at one point.
Speaker 4: Not sure I was. I think I came out having to pay bills. It's like it's a boy. Okay, pay your insurance, bobby. Ah, Okay, can you do another one? Yes?
Speaker 6: Pleasant sounds? Gosh? What else you like?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Water flowing?
Speaker 4: Mm? Water flying?
Speaker 6: I don't know if that like waves crash?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is that on there?
Speaker 7: Well, that's what I'm like.
Speaker 4: Drowned. That's a big one.
Speaker 6: It's still relaxing. Also a fire crackling.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good one. That's on there.
Speaker 6: See how a lot of these are nature guys. We need to be out and about.
Speaker 4: Laughter, ocean waves, birds, crackling fire. Can you name the final one? Because you crush this so far?
Speaker 5: Hmm, you don't have no.
Speaker 6: Let's see what else could it be?
Speaker 4: Pleasant sounds best sounds according to science.
Speaker 6: Biting into an apple?
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 4: I hate apple, So it didn't make the list. And even if it did. I would have eliminated it because I hated it so much. Do you want to take a shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna go with the nighttime crickets.
Speaker 4: That's a good No, that's a good one. It's not on there, but I think that's a good one though. I like that one too.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, man, because.
Speaker 4: It just means you're out away from stuff that overtakes the crickets. Crickets are living, so that means there's nature around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like the birds chirping that time.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, y'all arecados?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's too much.
Speaker 4: Okay, lunchbox popcorn popping did not make it.
Speaker 7: Oh man, that is such a good sound.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: The last one's rainfall.
Speaker 5: I do like rain Oh yeah, it's nature, amy.
Speaker 6: I know I should well, maybe I categorized it under water flowing.
Speaker 4: Phone, that's not water flowing. You did in your cheating?
Speaker 6: No? No, no, maybe my brain did.
Speaker 4: I think you're cheating subconsciously. Okay, I'll take it, thank you.
Speaker 5: Phone ring is not in there.
Speaker 6: That's annoying.
Speaker 4: Text getting the text Top five war sounds. You want to take a shot at those?
Speaker 6: Yeah, crickets.
Speaker 5: Just getting cets.
Speaker 6: Okay, like a lawmower and weed eater.
Speaker 4: Y'all hard work, I think, especially early in the morning. Yeah, if we like time, Yeah, anytime before nine am. A lawnmower.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't make it, but like a chainsaw, I saw saw cut in wood.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you don't want to work.
Speaker 5: But okay.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox kids crying? Show me a kid crying?
Speaker 6: Is that person?
Speaker 4: That's actually a clip from Lunchbox this morning?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, it's a bad one for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a bad one. I mean they do it a lot.
Speaker 4: You have control.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, your spouse's voice.
Speaker 5: Get a clip of that. It's lunchbox is wife?
Speaker 4: I mean you know that did not make it?
Speaker 7: Oh, come on, you don't have that when you hear mineral voice.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no. Number two is a microphone feeding back.
Speaker 5: Just threw his headphones off.
Speaker 4: That's bad.
Speaker 6: That reminds me of another bad one.
Speaker 4: A number three A knife scraping a glass of bottle, A got bottle. Yeah, I would have never thought of that, though. It does a knife scrape of bottle like I would think of like nails on a cho like that, Like who thinks of a knife, scraping a bottle? What are you doing to do that?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Next one as a car alarm.
Speaker 5: That's tough.
Speaker 4: Because you like, shut that off. I'm trying to eat on the patio.
Speaker 6: Speakin of eating is like smacking on there.
Speaker 4: But number five is not eating, but after eating vomiting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that that works. That's tough.
Speaker 4: I'll wake up. I'll hear my dog going. That is a better alarm to me than my alarm because I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, he's gonna gone, you jump out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that is a quick one.
Speaker 6: It's probably gonna puck on a rug because for whatever reason, if they find the most hard or anything like, oh, let's go over to the rug.
Speaker 4: That is from Science Daily. What was the one that you said you were gonna say?
Speaker 6: That first one made me think of nails on a chalkboard.
Speaker 4: The one I don't like too is when people are eating with silverware and their teeth are hitting the fork. That's not a good sound for me. It's like, like, put food on there? Why is there not food on the fork? Why are you slamming your teeth in a piece of metal?
Speaker 5: How about people chewing with their mouth open?
Speaker 4: That's gross. That's gross. But see, yeah, didn't make the list.
Speaker 5: But it's your list and I'll accept it. I don't like that lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: Your kid's voice, oh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Like so basically at home, anybody talking to you is bad.
Speaker 8: I mean every once while it's good, but I mean the screaming when they're just like, where's my shoes?
Speaker 7: I'm like, use your eyes are right there.
Speaker 6: That's how y'all talk.
Speaker 4: Mortgage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this just happened to me recently. A smoke alarm chirping. You can't get.
Speaker 5: It, and then you're trying to alarm you.
Speaker 4: You're on your one and you're like, I think this is it, and then you're staring at it and then something goes It's like.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's not that one. I got an alarm clock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alarm clock. I never gone wake before it. But I and not in a bragging way. I hate it. I hate me that I can't sleep until my alarm. I would love it. What is your alarm sound? You know, like you don't know offhand, like what it sounds like?
Speaker 6: No, because I switch it up sometimes. And then when I've had one for way too long and I start to hear it somewhere else. Like if I hear that one, I'm like, oh, oh, I need a new one. So right now, trying.
Speaker 4: To take a nap at Walmart, and sometimes it goes off.
Speaker 5: I hate that.
Speaker 4: Do you guys know yours?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I told you a while back. I changed.
Speaker 4: Is it the building one?
Speaker 5: It's the piano one.
Speaker 4: It's very beautiful, and it builds and gets louder and louder.
Speaker 5: It's the best, dude, it's so good.
Speaker 4: What's your alarm? Lunchbox?
Speaker 7: Whatever? Is on the radio station?
Speaker 8: Sometimes it's static, like it's one of those because it's one of those I plug into the wall and so sometimes it's not exactly on the station. So sometimes you get.
Speaker 7: In the morning.
Speaker 4: Clock radio.
Speaker 7: Yeah, from the one I had from high school.
Speaker 5: Old school.
Speaker 6: Oh there's why I've set the alarm to go off.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: That's pleasant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that kind of inspires.
Speaker 6: Me right now. It's that. Sometimes it's a song like for a long time, I was waking up to gonna have a good day. Ain't a lot of gun.
Speaker 4: You know, I'd afraid I started having a dance party of my dream.
Speaker 5: Never get up totally, never get up, all.
Speaker 9: Right, it's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: Bobby's been dealing with some drones over his house for several weeks now. At one point he even bought a counter drone that he was gonna send up and that was happening, and then we've had lots of callers calling to share what he should or should not do. Well.
Speaker 6: He has an update.
Speaker 3: He tried to get a video and things went very wrong.
Speaker 4: Number six. I have this drone that flies over our house. I've been docu up for like two or three months. I bought a drone to go up. The drone has moved a little bit where it's not directly above our house now and it's gotten higher. And now that daylight savings has happened, and it's a little later where it before it gets dark, the drone can be seen a lot easier because I think it just goes up at a certain time. I'm not kidding. I know at times I can exaggerate for the sake of a story. I can be hyperbolic, but I'm not right now. I tried to take a picture of it last night. I tried to video it last night, but whenever I pulled my phone up to video it. I'm looking right at it. It did not show up in my phone. Why, I don't know. I had my camera on it. I zoomed in. There was no drone in the picture or in the video. I pulled my camera down. Drone right there. I put my camera up. No drone in the video or the photo of my phone. Because what I wanted to do, because it was getting darker later and it was lighter at the time, was show people that, oh you can kind of see this drone.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know what kind of special powers it's using, but I was unable to record this drone. It was bizarre. I called my wife, I said, because we see the drone all the time, said, hey, you see the drone. He goes, Yah said, look at this, She goes, where is it?
Speaker 5: You just took a picture of it? Exactly? I said, look now I took a video.
Speaker 4: She says, not in the video. Whatever technology this thing has, you cannot record it. And I'm not exaggerating, Amy, care to explain.
Speaker 6: I have no idea what's happening. Explain like as if I'm responsible for the drone.
Speaker 4: I just wondered if you had I just wonder if you had a theory because I'm sure whatever this light is because there's a big light on it.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I've seen a picture of like Caitlin having it with the light at night. Yes, but I guess what if it has some weird yeah technology were.
Speaker 4: Yes, it does, it does. It has some weird technology that you cannot even record it.
Speaker 5: I also it's weird.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to say this right here and right now because I don't It's not that I don't feel safe, but I don't feel secure and confident enough to share this. I have been contacted by someone asking me to stop talking about, in unspecific terms, surveillance technology.
Speaker 6: Okay, well so why are you talking about it? Should we stop talking about it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: I don't want to get in trouble?
Speaker 4: Okay, Ray hit the button please, we're out of here. Thank you. The good point, Amy, Ray hit the bike.
Speaker 2: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: This next segment was spawned from another segment where a listener called in and was talking about baby names. It reminded Amy of something that happened with her ex husband. They had a name picked out and now she's curious what happens to that name?
Speaker 9: That they never used number five.
Speaker 4: All right, let's revisit this. Start from the top.
Speaker 6: Okay, So when I was married and we were trying to have a baby, we had names picked out. We were never able to get pregnant. We ended up adopting, so we never had a newborn that we got to name. Our adopted kids came with names, so we never used the name.
Speaker 4: Did you do list a boy? List of girl?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but only the boy one where we really settled on, Like, we had some girl ones, but it was like, if we have a boy, this is the name, one hundred percent got it. We even thought with our adopted son, if he you know, if it wasn't his birth name from his mom or maybe the orphanage just gave him a name, we would maybe change his name to this. But because his birth mom gave him his name, we never changed it. But that's how locked in on this name we were.
Speaker 4: Do you want to say the name for this better?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: I don't think he may. I mean I've probably said it in the past.
Speaker 4: Then let's just say one. Let's say the name is Milton.
Speaker 6: Okay, Milton. So we were dead set if we have a boy, were naming him Milton. Well, now that we're divorced, you know I'm dating, he's dating. We never know. We never knew why we couldn't get pregnant, Like we went to fertility doctors. Like, I don't know, one day, maybe I could have a baby. He could be dating somebody. They could get married. They could have a baby. Is that name? Unused a bowl? Oh no, Like we've never discussed this. It popped in my read. No.
Speaker 4: Great question. Great question.
Speaker 6: So that's just off the table.
Speaker 7: So back.
Speaker 4: This game is very popular in the eighties and stayed popular, and I think they still sell it now, so it's a bit different. There was a theme song for the game, and it would go it's a race.
Speaker 5: It's a chase. Hurry up and feed your face. Who will go in? No one knows, hungry hungry.
Speaker 4: Hippos, same with you. It's a race. First one to have the baby gets a name.
Speaker 6: Oh wait what? But do we have to act talk to each other about it.
Speaker 4: I don't own it. It's not I know anyone own it.
Speaker 6: But it's just like we were married for seventeen years. It's sort of one of those things that if you want to respectfully, he might say, hey, he doesn't have to ask permission.
Speaker 4: He can just tell you he's doing it the first.
Speaker 3: I can see it.
Speaker 6: Well, what if we both have babies and we both use it?
Speaker 7: Oh, that would be weird.
Speaker 4: It's a race, it's a chase the first person to have the kid.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't think I'm not I'm not gonna have a baby, but you never know.
Speaker 4: I love the hypothetical because you do never know. May not even be a hypothetic.
Speaker 6: I think it's probably more likely for him because I could get the same He.
Speaker 4: Gets the name. You also get the name if you were to have it first. But he's not blackballed from the name because you guys were one.
Speaker 6: I don't think he should be either. I guess it just I never had ever thought about this until today, So I just brought it up, and I guess I'm not scared to ask him, like I'll be like, hey, are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, you can't win. You can't win, that's not.
Speaker 6: If you have a baby, would you use that name?
Speaker 5: No, don't ask him that.
Speaker 4: Why none of your business?
Speaker 6: He would say, none of your business.
Speaker 4: I would say that it doesn't matter. He could have you don't want the name?
Speaker 6: Well, maybe I could just say, hey, I know that you probably have wondered if you can use that name, and it's the.
Speaker 4: First one to have it. Okay, so whenever you had to give up like a dry or and a fork and you kept one the washer and.
Speaker 6: Mean division of assets, yeah, yes, you should.
Speaker 4: Have put in there, who gets Milton? Oh yeah, but you didn't do that.
Speaker 6: But I didn't think about it because I that this has never crossed my mind until today.
Speaker 5: I mean, how angry would you be if he did that.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna be angry. I'd be happy for him.
Speaker 4: You had that really aggressively in quick but I wouldn't be.
Speaker 6: I guess I just haven't spent enough time with this to really know. I was curious, y'allo thoughts. I guess I would just assume maybe the name is just off the table, But why shouldn't someone get to enjoy it?
Speaker 4: Well, and there's one of others on that comes to mind, and Nourice's own, and here comes Milton into the back street. If first one I have a kid gets a name, yeah, it's not owned.
Speaker 6: Good thing. I'm not competitive, so yeah, but.
Speaker 4: No, we can tell you're you're pre hurt, you're pre angry.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm sort of like, I guess I just thought that we'd retire the name. But I'm okay with her. I think I'm okay with it.
Speaker 4: That's not fair that a little swimmer out there somewhere, little Milton could be who it? Could anybody too swimmer? Little Milton's swimmers looking for an egg?
Speaker 6: I know. There also could never be. There could be no baby for either of us, and this is not even a conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or both could have a baby and literally want it's the first one to rip out of the wound. Whichever one Milton.
Speaker 6: It is, Well, I guess it would have to be a boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unless really want to take it to you and give her like a middle name. Milton owned it, Yeah, plants the flag in that Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah it is unowned. Okay, you actually could both, I mean, legally you could both name the kid Milton, but you wouldn't want to know.
Speaker 6: But then Stevenson Sashia would be like, oh, my brother Milton and the mid brother like heart.
Speaker 4: You haven't Bob new Heart. No, they walk in never mind, this is a joke.
Speaker 9: No, what would he say?
Speaker 4: He walk in like this is my brother? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: It don't matter. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: We settled that one. Good job.
Speaker 9: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, songs often have really good memories attached him. That's why we listen to him, that's why we fall in love with them. But there are of course bad memories in our lives, and there's probably songs attached to those bad memories. So we went around the room and everybody got vulnerable sharing a song that has a bad memory attached to it for them.
Speaker 4: Number four, we're gonna do songs that bring up a pretty bad memory. It can't be death. It can't be like funeral stuff, so it can't be suit that level. But you hear the song, you're like, oh man, here's why I don't like that song. Amy have one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a great day to be alive. It takes me back to college. And it was a fun song. You know, it's great, but I associate it with a breakup. And I would get into my shower and blast that song on repeat, and I would lay on the shower floor with the water pouring on me, crying. And so whenever I hear that song, that's where my body goes and I'm over that breakup, like it's fine, I'm not impacted by that, but it just forever has that association.
Speaker 4: Weird song though it was randomly playing or you chose every time to get into batteb wait, sure.
Speaker 6: Why it happened. Maybe it was that song and I was like, it's not a great day to feel like it's not but it was a release for me and I would cry.
Speaker 4: More than once, so then yes, So maybe it was playing the first time, yeah, and they were just like I gotta cry again, hit it, and so you hit it, got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So that's what that's a good songs so good. It's so good. I can still listen to it, but I there there will never be a day that I won't think of me crying in the shower when I hear that song on the more time I hear it.
Speaker 8: Man, I go back to junior year. It was either ninety six or ninety seven. I don't know if it was fall or spring, but there was a song by the name of Strawberry Wine, and this girl had her cousin visit from Alpasso and we were doing a little makeout at a party when her cousin came in. It was like, we gotta go, and Strawberry One was playing in the living room, and so I'll never forget.
Speaker 7: That's when I.
Speaker 8: Never know what's the bad memory. It got cut short, It got cut short. The cousin came in and said, we gotta go, and then she went back to El Paso after that.
Speaker 7: And I never saw her again. Oh, then her cousin's like, we gotta go.
Speaker 4: Maybe her cousin was like blocking for no dog at the club. Sometimes somebody like gets in and I'll save you.
Speaker 8: I've always thought, no, no, because the girl's song was in my mouth the same time. So I think the cousin may have been a little jelly.
Speaker 5: Like always.
Speaker 4: Glory stories are like mid high school, mid high school. I hear you, I hear you, Eddie.
Speaker 5: Ninth grade man, John Michael Montgomery. I swear I supposed to go to the homecoming dance, and I had the girl picked out that I was gonna ask. I haven't practiced the dance over and over to I swear the dance like the high school dance, the homecoming dance, right, But what was the dance you practice there? The two step? I would practice two step two? I swear like hours and hours, and then I asked my parents if I can go to the dance. They said, you can't go to the dance. So I never went. So every time I hear I swear by John Michael Montgomery, I'm like, God, I never got to do that dance. You knew who might have been there, and why would you not get to go? My parents this traditional Hispanic culture. They're like, you're too young to go to a dance. You're not gonna be going with a girl. Get out of here.
Speaker 4: How old were you again?
Speaker 5: I was a ninth grade.
Speaker 6: What y'all have like king?
Speaker 5: That's a big yeah, that's for women, not me.
Speaker 4: Changed the last step but it went female to male. No, okay, okay, uh mine, yeah, mine wasn't about all yours are about love love man.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No. Mine was in eighth grade. So we had me and a friend and a friend's little brother had practiced. There's this song by Ray Stevens called the Streak and it goes, oh yes, they call him the Streak, the fast man on two feet, And we practiced so hard in the talent show and I even got like a for the kid part of it. He was probably eight he had like a full tan like body suit because the streak is like somebody that supposed to be naked, right, Because then that was a song too.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, they go.
Speaker 4: It was so funny. We had nailed the song like singing it. The kid ran out. The crowd erupted and laughter because the kid wasn't a full and we should have won the dang talent show. And we had it up to the very end, I know, without a doubt we were about to win that talent show. Well at the very end. And they were great friends, Aubrey and Christy. They come out and they do Garth Brooks to have a working on a full house.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: One of them is dressed like a man once it's like a woman. They have a little cardboard house behind him and they're just lipstaking the song. There's nothing to it. They didn't have a streak or anything. And so and we got a good pop, good laugh when we did ours, and had like a little bit of choreography. And so he's my little bird, little Ama Wana And at the very end Aubrey smiles and she had blacked out one of her teeth. The crowd thought that was the funniest thing. They'd ever seen. We lost because of that. We lost because she smiled and blacked out one of her teeth and it looked like she was missing a tooth. A dumb, cheap joke that two of a kind work on a full house brings back that when we finished second place in the Talent show to a blacked out tooth.
Speaker 5: That's sad.
Speaker 4: That's sad, and that's why I don't like that song anymore. Bad memory that we should have won that stupid Talent show. Morgan, do you have anything?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 3: It is related to love as well.
Speaker 4: Of course, I guess nobody just liked me. Maybe that's a problem. Nobody liked me, so I don't have any love songs. Okay, give me one more.
Speaker 3: It was a white Liar by Miranda Lambert. I found out my first like serious boyfriend was cheated on me majorly, and I blasted this song. And so now every time I think of this song, I think of my first relationship, first time, being cheated on the whole experience.
Speaker 7: So now you're just playing on repeat every relationship.
Speaker 4: All right, lunch, okay, right, welcome. If we want to level it up, we can go extra and do debts and stuff making sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 7: Number two.
Speaker 3: Life's just been a little chaotic and crazy lately. So we did another round of life rants. Everybody got a minute and they got to rant about whatever is happening in their life. And I think this has been very cathartic.
Speaker 6: For all of us.
Speaker 3: We're getting some things off our chess that we've loved to share and experience with other people because maybe other people are going through it too. So here's our second round of Life rants.
Speaker 7: Number three.
Speaker 4: I had sixty second life talk about whatever you want, don't go over because you hear the buzzer. RAYMONDE got the timer ready? Yep, all right, Amy, you can go first, Okay, and go.
Speaker 6: So I'm about to turn forty four years old, and I feel like the confusion that I have about my body right now is just off the charts. Like nobody warned me. Nobody sat me down and said, hey, you know, at some point between you know, thirty five and fifty five, your body is gonna completely rebel and the timeline total mystery, Like have fun, Like why was this not a class in high school? Like we learned about health, but I needed a like what's gonna happen to your body thirty five to fifty five? But you have no idea when it'll start, but buckle up because it's gonna be crazy one oh one type class. I like, I need that class. Like perrymnopause is like I don't even know. I don't even know how to define what all is happening to me. There are like a million different symptoms and it looks different for every single woman. Like your friend maybe has this going on, you have this going on, You're like think that, oh, oh you're just low testosterone, low presstaurant, low is estrogen. I don't even know. You have to test this test that you have your period and don't have a period.
Speaker 4: Is all that because today's your birthday?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 4: Why is that what we're on? Is that why you feel like you're a day older?
Speaker 6: Well? So does a year older?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: So I guess, I guess I am forty four?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is it official yet?
Speaker 4: Tho?
Speaker 6: It was like a forty four I.
Speaker 4: Don't know what hour were you born.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a good point.
Speaker 4: I wonder if I was.
Speaker 6: Hearing at eight thirty am.
Speaker 4: Okay, Central Central okay, okay, then you're okay. I said, wonderful this comes up, because in an hour you'll be fun.
Speaker 6: No, I just think that it's a little chaotic and it's a mystery, and we don't know a lot about the woman's body.
Speaker 4: When the high school class though, the forty two year old body.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I feel girl things about our forty two year old body.
Speaker 6: They're saying they should, we should have a class so that we are just prepared so that when it happens. Yeah, and you like go to the doctor and you're starting to sale these sentences and they're like, oh, your perimenopausal and you're like what because all you hear is that menopause exists maybe when you're sixty or seventy, and that's just not true.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, hey, that is true.
Speaker 6: But now other things, there's the menopause before the menopause, Like what.
Speaker 4: Wheah, I don't even know what's happening. Right, it's your birthday, so I ever lecture time.
Speaker 6: Welcome to my life, Eddie.
Speaker 4: You want to go, yeah, sixty second life talk go.
Speaker 5: You know. I love God, right, yes, I love the almighty strong way to start. I love God, but I do understand that God understands everything and knows why everything happens. But I don't understand this one. This one drives me nuts. Why do we have allergies? Allergies are ridiculous. I've had allergies since I was a kid. Anytime the spring comes around and the flowers are blooming, oh it's so beautiful. But I'm like, my nose is red, my boogers are all over the place. It is a terrible time of year. I can't stand it, and I'm asking God, why? Thank you, God, thank you for keeping me healthy. I appreciate it. This is not the worst thing that can happen to me. But allergies are terrible. And then, oh my goodness, our cars are about to be covered in yellow pallen. It's the worst. Pretty much done with the allergies, here we go. I'm gonna move on to my arm. My arm still hurts, you believe my arms still hat God, God, why does my arm still hurt? I've broken January eighteenth and I went to.
Speaker 4: A plate at times out.
Speaker 5: He's got none with the allergy stuff.
Speaker 4: I would say, I would say one about your arm that I'm just not using it enough.
Speaker 5: Dude, I'm trying. I'm doing curls and everything, strengthening it up. I did push ups the other day. I played golf and it hurt every single time.
Speaker 4: I need to go.
Speaker 8: When he does like his arm thing, it pops. You can hear it pop. I think it's a lot. You need to do some Well, what do I know?
Speaker 4: It's like real significant time doing band training with your arms, like rehab. Sure that rehab. Yes, I can go. God right to start.
Speaker 7: I love God.
Speaker 4: That's how I make sure my nets. Okay, we'll go to lunchbox and sixty seconds lifetalk go.
Speaker 8: I don't understand how hard it is to take things home. We have this beautiful studio here and we've kept it pretty clean since we've moved in. But there is one person, one person that walks by their things every single day and just leaves them sitting there, disgusting. Like her CMA award was sitting there for three months. We won an award, and you would think you want to take it home, put it in your house, display it.
Speaker 7: Oh, Amy, don't look now, I moved it for you.
Speaker 8: Oh, because it's been sitting there and people are tripping over it. And then there's a package out here in our little waiting room. It's been on the couch for thirteen days and it is two Amy brown, and she walks by it. She walks by it every single day. People have told her, hey, you have a package out here, and every time her answer is what is it?
Speaker 7: What is it? And then she gets done with work and she leaves it sitting there.
Speaker 8: Use your two arms in hand, pick it up, carry into your car, and take it.
Speaker 7: To your freaking house.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't know how hard it is to take your things home. Wow, it is amazing.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Personally.
Speaker 4: I feel like that one should have started with you. Guys. Know I love God.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean he's not wrong, he's not wrong, So I'll work on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, we have.
Speaker 5: Two left questions. Where is the CIV Yeah?
Speaker 6: I need that.
Speaker 4: I think he's holding it hot. You don't need it because it's been sitting here for three months.
Speaker 6: I need it because I've been renovating my podcast room and I'm going to put it on a little table that's in there.
Speaker 4: So you have no room anywhere else in your own.
Speaker 7: House, couldn't you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: If I transport it.
Speaker 4: You two can deal with that. He's holding it hot.
Speaker 6: Anytime I transport it, I run the risk of breaking it.
Speaker 4: We need to see a picture of it with today's newspaper to make sure that yeah, it's still alive. Morgan dead one, Yeah, I do all right and Morgan sixty second Life Talk Go.
Speaker 3: I would like to complain about bad pet owners. I was at the park with my dog Remmy. She was awfully She's a very well behaved dog, she recalls.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 3: We're enjoying our away from all kinds of people, and out of nowhere, somebody's dog comes running up and tries to attack my dog. Had I not been paying attention, Remy would have ended up bloodied by this huge dog. I like scooped her up, grabbed her all because this guy was not paying attention. He was just walking on his phone, letting his dog roam, and he shouldn't have been because clearly the dog doesn't like other people. Why do people think it's okay to just allow their dogs to do all kinds of things. They are bad pet owners, like that's that reflects bad on the dog when really it's a bad owner.
Speaker 4: That was not the dog's fault.
Speaker 3: And I would just like to create a banning list for people who do not do well at owning pets. They should not be allowed to have pets moving forward. This should be a thing moving forward.
Speaker 6: That is all I have.
Speaker 3: And also Eddie's.
Speaker 7: Arms dong nailed.
Speaker 4: That is so when you run out of time, I'm telling you, Morgan nail that as hard as she could possibly nail the funny part of that good stuff. If she was gonna stop, I was gonna go Eddie's arm I didn't need to funny awesome, good job. And also was the park I know where you were where leash is required.
Speaker 3: No, they're not required, but like also you should just be a good pet on her and no, if your dog could.
Speaker 4: Be off leash or not, I would agree with that. I would also, Yes, I agree if it had been a leash specific place, that'd have been really upset for you. Yes, you idiots whose animals go crazy. That ain't good, So I agree. But if you're at a place where dogs can not be leashed, you just got to be extra vigilant about looking at your dog.
Speaker 3: And thankfully I was, but he was not, and we would have ended up bad. And I don't want anything bad to happen to that dog.
Speaker 8: You then for taking the risk of letting your dog off the leash where there's other animals running around.
Speaker 4: Ninety five percent, they're at fault the five percent. And Morgan did watch so right that if she hadn't seen it, I would say yes. But if you have your dog somewhere other dogs are unleashed, you have to be super aware of your dog attacking or someone attacking yours. Also, I'm proud.
Speaker 5: I'm very proud. I'm mor gonna nail that joke. It's like, yeah, it's just like good stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm watching one of my own grow up and Morgan perfect timing. Okay, I will go now, and I would like to say before we start, I love God. And why does Eddi's arm hurt? Okay, because I'm not. I have mine's over a minute, So I'll got to try to get it in all right, and go Like talk about family medical history. It's what doctors ask about the most. I don't know mine. My mom died in her forties. I don't know my dad. So I go into the doctor and they're like, any history of heart disease. I'm like, I don't know your family have diabetes. You're good, guess as good as mine. What about high cholesterol? I don't know, just check me. I don't know anything about my family's history. So I'm basically a medical detective texting a cousin going hey, do you know anything about Uncle Rick's cholesterol? Like it's constantly that because I don't know anything about my family history. So when a doctor is going, hey, can you find out because that will help us, I cannot find out. So at the very beginning, I have to say I don't know my family. I don't know my family's history. It is very hard for me to continue the So that's tough for someone who does not know their biological family. And Eddie Arnhart's not I love God, thank you very much. That was my mother. One was left handed.
Speaker 5: I'll save that one.
Speaker 4: The left handed was funnier than that one. That's just a heart. It's every single doctor's it's almost like I have to give them my sob story of I don't know my family every single time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's frustrating, and I'm not.
Speaker 4: Trying to do that. You want to read that, Read my book Bare Bones. It's on Amazon. Get that there. Good job, everybody, thank you. I like that segment because mostly because there's a timer to shut us off. I think that's why I like that segment.
Speaker 2: Okay, good job, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 7: Number two.
Speaker 3: Extra extra watch all about It. You know how you say read all about it, but now everything we do is watch, So watch all about it. Lunchbox has finally made the news. Last week he came on, was like, I did a news interview. I don't know when it's gonna air, what's gonna happen, And a lot of people were joking that it was probably gonna get cut. Well, he got some good news about his news interview, so that's what's about to go down right here, and make sure you go congratulate him because hopefully this will end his need to always be on the news.
Speaker 4: Number two Chbock's played some audio last week where he jumped into a reporter and was like, I want to be on the news, and it was about you playing soccer as an adult.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they were doing a thing about adult soccer in Nashville. I guess I don't really know what the story is about. I just saw him talking to someone and the guy who was talking to looked very uncomfortable in front of the camera didn't have much to say with FIDGETI, and I was like, this guy needs help. Let me step in and be a star.
Speaker 4: So the story ran okay, And before I play this story lunchbox, I'd like to ask you, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 8: I felt like they didn't They didn't highlight me like they were supposed to.
Speaker 5: Interesting Okay.
Speaker 8: Also, I was expecting big time ten o'clock news because I figure that's the big one when everybody's home about to go to bed they watched the news.
Speaker 4: First of all, I don't even watching the news anymore, like at ten generally, but I hear you that would be the one I would think would be the most watched.
Speaker 8: I didn't realize I was gonna get thrown at first. Six at five o'clock when people are still at work.
Speaker 5: Five you get to five o'clock. Five is definitely JV.
Speaker 4: Yeah five, yeah, five when they were like working stuff out.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's like the warm up show.
Speaker 4: They might not be on the air like they're just doing stuff.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: So when I saw five o'clock news, I was like, oh, man, like, no one's gonna see it. Like half the people that I thought, you know, would be tuned into the I mean, we just lost half the audience because they're not even off work yet.
Speaker 4: I will say this, he is in it. WHOA, okay, yeah, so where I'll play it, but where he's like, oh five o'clock, he is in it. So this is a story from w KRN about adult sports leagues. Go ahead.
Speaker 8: Julian minnesot shows us one league proving age is just a number.
Speaker 1: Go If Father Time is undefeated, I'll be forty four this year. It's because he's never played soccer. I want to stay young at mid state sports leagues, Great John Jamie.
Speaker 8: There's a bunch of young guys out here, and us older folks got to hold it down because you see the gray and the beer. They see you and they're like, oh, this old man can't play, and guess what, I still beat them.
Speaker 7: Age is just the number.
Speaker 8: I see these twenty year olds out here and they're running around and I want to feel like I'm.
Speaker 1: Twenty but here it's also a marker to measure just how far one can go.
Speaker 4: Win w And then he goes to some girls. But I feel like you were in that a good amount.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 7: They didn't really show me playing.
Speaker 4: I know they didn't show him playing. They should at the very beginning, and they showed like his face like yelling, and.
Speaker 7: They showed me clapping on the sideline.
Speaker 4: It looked like a benchmarmer.
Speaker 7: The sideline.
Speaker 4: I want to highlight the depositive here. You were in it a lot. Your face was in it a lot. You were standing like in front of a net. That was a win. The win was you were there and they used you for like thirteen seconds. Boom, big win. I don't think it was a total loss of air to five. Okay, so not the most prime spot but five o'clock fine, But yeah, dude, you look like a benchwarmer. You know that. You saw that?
Speaker 7: Oh I saw it?
Speaker 6: Did he?
Speaker 8: I'm like, why don't you show me like with my assist when you know they scored, said they just showed me clapping on the sideline.
Speaker 7: I'm like, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: And at the end of the game, we were like shaking hands at lunchboxes, like shaking hand. Not oh no, it's not a fellow, no, because I think it was a win. I think it was a net game.
Speaker 5: Didn't the reporter say that we get some shots of you playing, Like, didn't he get shots of you.
Speaker 7: Playing on the sideline.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he got a shot of like our goalie giving up a goal and then one of the girls on our team scoring.
Speaker 7: He didn't really get.
Speaker 4: It really was. Yeah, he didn't get much action of me. But no one's gonna notice that. No one's gonna notice that the guy they were talking to in the news wasn't doing the action. I thought you did great. They kept you in the story. You started the story.
Speaker 7: I was the lead. I was the lead.
Speaker 4: I don't know about a character, but yes, you were. You were a character in that story. But I say this is a win. Okay, it'd be funny if it came on they didn't use you, or they use like that time you were in Friday Night Lights, the TV show, and they they showed you, but they used somebody else's voice over at the top of yours.
Speaker 5: Like that was funny. We made fun of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that hurt.
Speaker 4: You were in this, and that's good.
Speaker 7: I was all over it then.
Speaker 4: And uh it was five o'clock, So okay, we'll take it down. We give it five points. We pull it down one notch because of five. We pulled it down one notch because he looked like a bench warmer. But three three points out of five, that's a win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a win.
Speaker 8: Hey, And what did it teach you When you see a news camera go up to him say you need a star, They'll put you on.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pass on that. But you did that and you made the news. And so is that. It's scratch. Now are you done?
Speaker 7: Oh? No, no, And I gotta I gotta keep going. At the beginning, I got a taste of it. I got a taste of it.
Speaker 8: And now I'm like, oh, I want more, and i want ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: If you imagine ten o'clock news. Now we're talking, yes, now we're talking. Okay, one more time for Luckbox. It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two coming in at this number one spot, we did the toughest tongue twister.
Speaker 6: This was a tough one.
Speaker 3: I was really worried when we were doing this that somebody who was going to slip up and say a bad word, because it gets a little dicing when you're doing tongue twisters.
Speaker 6: So we did it.
Speaker 3: Give us a laugh and judge us as how well or horrible we did, but then try it for yourself. If you think you can do better than us, maybe record it, post it on social It'll be crazy. Toughest tongue twister, even saying that is hard, toughest tug twister. Yeah, I'm giving up. I did not do well in a segment number one something rare.
Speaker 4: I am the only person in the studio right now. I have made everybody leave. They are standing out in the hall. They cannot hear me talk. But we're gonna do a little competition between them. I have what they are saying is the toughest tongue twister in the English language. These words together, the toughest tongue twister in the English language. And we will see who does the best. They'll each get two attempts, and they can't read them for like more than like thirty seconds. They can't practice. They'll get two attempts, and I guess it's I'm the only one. I'll score them, right, You want to score them with me? Yeah, okay, we'll score them out of ten. Okay. I send in Morgan first, and so I have it on a piece of paper. We're gonna walk in the door. She will go to the microphone. She will attempt the tongue twister. Hello, Morgan, if you'll accept this piece of paper, do not open it until you sit down at your desk, and then you'll have two attempts. You don't know what it is yet, but you'll have two attempts. Handing Morgan the paper, don't open it yet. Morgan is our head of all of our digital She sits in the middle of Eddie and lunchbox. Now on that piece of paper, Morgan, you will see the toughest tongue twister in the English language. Okay, you get two attempts at it. I'll give you around ten seconds to look at it before you try it. But when you try it, it's officially on and I.
Speaker 6: Have to say it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter how fast or I just.
Speaker 6: Have to say it.
Speaker 4: You just have to say it. You can't well if you go slow, your points will go way down because we're judging you.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you want me to just talk normally.
Speaker 4: That okay, are you ready? I'm ready and take a look.
Speaker 5: So we'll give you just second.
Speaker 4: Here is not good. This is the toughest tongue twister in the English language. And Morgan, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Six six cheeks, six sheeps sick.
Speaker 7: I feel like I want to.
Speaker 3: Say a cuss word.
Speaker 4: Good point, give it one more run, okay.
Speaker 6: Six six cheeks, six sheeps sick. I know, I feel like I'm saying words. It feels like I'm speaking gibberous, the tough one.
Speaker 4: So it is sixth sick checks, six sheeps sick impossible. You'd never use it in a sentence. That is the hardest ray. Well, you just score for Morgan there out of ten yep two sadly, wow that low I thought she did.
Speaker 3: Okay, dang, I thought I didn't do that bad.
Speaker 4: I was gonna give her a six, but okay, stay true. Morgan got an eight. All right, send amien common. So now Amy is walking in. She's in the isolation hallway where there is no sound coming over the top, and Morgan, you can just pass Amy. Oh they're out on the deck. They went all the way on the deck to make sure nobody could cheat. Yeah. Do you can just hand Amy that piece of paper when she comes in. Don't look at the paper please till you sit down. So what we have on this paper is the English language's toughest tongue twister. So once you open it, you have about ten seconds to look at it, and you'll have two attempts at it. Okay, okay, and go ahead and take a look. Amy's opening it up, and then you can't practice it. You can just look at it. Okay, let me know whenever you ready. Yeah, all right, and you get too attemptsco.
Speaker 6: Six six sheeks six sheep sick sixth sixth six six sheeks sixth sheep sick six.
Speaker 4: You add extra words and it sounds okay, raymon, No, I think she did better than Morgan.
Speaker 6: What I feel like.
Speaker 7: I mean, Morgan slurred a lot.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she nailed any of the words. Amy at least nailed some of them. So that's for that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give Amy a three.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'll give Amy a three as well. So Amy total score six. All right, we have two other people here. Let's go ahead and bring Eddie in, and Amy just passed Eddie your sheet when he comes in. I feel like Amy was adding extra words. It's hard to say sixth six sheeks six whoa, hey, buddy, Morgan and Eddie your sheet. So this is the English language's hardest tongue twister. You can look at it for a few seconds, not practice it. If you practice it, you're just qualifying.
Speaker 5: Look at it.
Speaker 4: Now, go ahead, we'll judge you. Raymond and I were the judge. Raymond is a terrible judge. So did you feel like Raymond was a bad joe? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, yeah, this is hard man. I'm dyslexic, so this is hard. And go six six sheep, six sheep sick, got it?
Speaker 7: Nailed it?
Speaker 4: You got one more like the other one? No, no, you get to it twice.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, six chek six sick in the wrong order, dyslexia.
Speaker 5: Did you see how I switched sick in cheek? That's my life, guys, right there in a nutshell.
Speaker 10: Okay, go ahead, more time, six six sheeks, six sheep six stick.
Speaker 4: All right, said lunch his score. I'm gonna judge the first one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: And for that I give him an eight. That was awesome. Yeah, I give him a seven. Okay, there you go. How did I do that? And then finally coming into the room and the tongue twister challenge. Luckily nobody said a bad word yet.
Speaker 5: Dude, you got I got really close.
Speaker 4: Here's a lunch box. Now it's a tongue twister. You get to look at it, but you cannot practice it out loud with your mouth. So go ahead and take a look at it.
Speaker 7: I never practice.
Speaker 4: Let's go, should take a look. You'll have a few seconds.
Speaker 7: Yep, I see it.
Speaker 4: You'll get two opportunities.
Speaker 8: Ready, yep, go six six sheeks six ships six six six sheeks six ships sick.
Speaker 4: He missed a word completely. Yeah, now the words ship's not in there?
Speaker 7: Sheeps should do that again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna be rewarded for it, but run a yeah, sixth six six six sheeks six sheeps sick.
Speaker 7: I almost said ships again. Yeah, I read ships.
Speaker 5: Man, that's weird. You're dyslexic.
Speaker 4: Ray time with Amy because he missed the word. Other than that, he did pretty well. So three okay, okay, so.
Speaker 7: On laughing what I said?
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's treat cheeps, Amy and lunch box with a total score of six yet two threes' six that's pretty good. Amy was adding extra works. She said them all, but she added extra words.
Speaker 7: So we got first place.
Speaker 4: Well, and you said new words but he didn't add any other ones.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I was pretty spot on, though.
Speaker 4: Morgan solid eight thought you underscored by Ray and thank you. I do too, Eddie, who knew was our best speaker fifteen wow, fifteen.
Speaker 5: Fifteen And I have a speech you.
Speaker 4: Can't stop saying you have sort of saying you have all this stuff wrong with you, but.
Speaker 7: I do, And that's so cool. Speech impediment.
Speaker 4: I do you Donlexia's speech. It also doesn't have a list.
Speaker 5: Wow, I've never won something like this.
Speaker 4: And you want to do a victory lab No.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just gonna gonna go on in the high note. Why don't you do the victory lat.
Speaker 7: For did you go real slow?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, everybody kind of did it around the same speed because we were penalizing for slow. I'm not very good at it either. Come on, six six sheeks, six ships sick? I said, ship too hard? That's what No, no, no, no, I'm not in that. No no, no, no, I take myself out of this one. Our winner, Eddie. Let's get them on a couple of speaking tours.
Speaker 5: Now, wow, I just do that the whole time.
Speaker 9: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Well that is time. Best Bits is now concluded. Part two is anyway, so make sure you check out part one Part three. This Weekend with Raymundo caught up a bunch of friends just hanging out talking. It's all new content, so you get some new stuff from us on the weekend here on Best Bits, And if you have some extra time, check out my podcast Take this personally. I think you'll really enjoy it. It's kind of a juxposition of an expert and personal stories and about various topics from friendships to mental health, to relationships, to anxiety to oh my goodness, finances, everything in the two So give it a check out, and of course follow the show at Bobby Bone Show. You can follow us on YouTube and watch a lot of these segments. We're trying to put up a lot of content up there for you guys. So yeah. Other than that, have a safe weekend. I'm so happy you're here. Thanks everybody.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 6: Bobby Bone Show and follow at web
Speaker 2: Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.