Speaker 1: They get a litty called me broadcasts a lot from Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome to the Ball UK show.
Speaker 2: I go by to the new sims, I go by the now you know BT, that boy can't get the building. Finally you have returned alone to do an episode with Ferrari Simmons and you know BT. Thank you sir.
Speaker 3: How you feeling today? Feeling good? Man? You know? I wanted to sleep at six in the morning, but I just got back from the studio and I when I came back in, my son was up. I want to say Dad liked him a little bit, but he was he got sleepy quick.
Speaker 1: So, uh, how old.
Speaker 3: Is your news? For months?
Speaker 1: How does it feel being a new father?
Speaker 3: I feel good, man, It's like it's fun to me. You know what I'm saying. I love it and appreciate the moments, and you know what I'm saying, look forward to every moment. You know what I'm saying, the good, the bad.
Speaker 1: That okay.
Speaker 2: Now we're standing on business. Talk to us about why we're standing on business.
Speaker 3: Standing on business is a phrase that necessarily don't have to be negative. You know what I'm saying, Like, you can stand on business and get stuff done, and you can stand on business and don't give up, and you can stand on business and be a man of your words. So it's a term that it's a term that I'm not gonna say I created, you know what I'm saying, But it's definitely made and made it to where everybody from the news, the ESPN. It can't be said in classrooms. No more what I gonna I'm gonna say that it was me that did that, and I'm not saying I'm the creator because it's been being said. I've been saying it before it went viral. People been saying it putting in the songs before it went viral. So that's not what it is. It's just about who made it worldwide and who made it worth something. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: New ep out be ready? Yes, I want to say, shout out the pops because he always says be raised. So you don't gotta get ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely stay ready, so you ain't gotta get.
Speaker 1: Ready, stay raided, so you don't get ready to mega man.
Speaker 3: Yeah definitely. Okay, that's I want to say. That's more of a that's like the what would I say, Young Lid turned Energy that people can express from twenty Damn, you ain't enough to drink. No, not yet, not yet.
Speaker 1: To see you.
Speaker 2: You're on a You're on a promo run. This is crazy, but go ahead continue.
Speaker 3: I said, we're definitely going to Vegas after my birthday.
Speaker 1: Why, I fished, Wait wait, wait, when's your birthday?
Speaker 3: August fifth?
Speaker 1: So he turned twenty one? Yes, so somewhere time about to be lit.
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely, I'm definitely about to be popping it and we're going to Vegas because I've never been to a casino. Well I've been to a casino on a cruise ship, you know.
Speaker 2: Be.
Speaker 3: At the table, you know what I'm saying. So that's gonna be a different levels in it. And I'm also ready for like spon uh sponsorships and partnerships that I'm able to do with certain brands now that I'm of age and legally, so it's just a lot of new stuff that's gonna come with that, and I'm ready for it.
Speaker 1: No, it's I feel like it's two different sides of King right. It's like this side, which is the chill, laid back side.
Speaker 2: Then it's the side that you see on the internet where you really be popping it.
Speaker 3: I mean, like my dad always told me, like even when I was younger, it was just like son, like if you raise enough, hell now you won't have to do it so much later. And it's like little stuff that he told me as I was younger, and then it just always stuck with me. It was just always kind of my personality. So it's like I am who you see today. If I am somebody else, it's because they did something that to me, that's not right. It's never that king over just or king drunk, he tripping on somebody a king. It's never those. It's never those situations with me. It's always somebody go out their way to form an opinion or speak on me in a way or try to act like this and that, and and it's never it's never that. It's always premeditated hate towards me. So when they see me go out when or they see me turn up, they like they like to think it's oh kings trying to go viral, Oh kings pretending to be this, and it's really thiss just who I am. I don't go for I just don't allow or go for certain stuff. And a lot of people like how could you care so much? You live a great life. I'm just like my father just says certain certain stuff you don't go for I can't go for it. And that's why I react. Because my father raised me at a point where he wasn't as mature as he is is now. You know what I'm saying. Now, he's suit and tie a different man now, So I wasn't. You know what I'm saying. I still get lessons and stuff taught from me from him, but it's a lot from my from me being younger that made me the man I am today.
Speaker 2: So you still gotta go out and make choices and and and deal with the outcomes of the choice that you made with you know, the tutelage of Pops now wild Beasts. I see a lot of artists always put music out with distribution situations.
Speaker 3: This is yours, Yeah, this is my It sounds very smart.
Speaker 1: Of you to do that. I'm pretty sure the split probably come. You probably see all of your.
Speaker 3: Money is with me, man, it's not. It's I've never been a money person, you know what I'm saying. I've always been genuine, you know what I'm saying, And that's what clicks and that's what rubs me the wrong way a lot of times to have me react certain ways because I've always been genuine and the industry is not genuine. So it's like I can't deal with non genuine people genuinely, and that's hard for me because I've always been genuine. I've never been faking.
Speaker 2: You gotta learn how to not crash out and trigger the algorithm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I've always tried to like be that guy that try to help somebody or or give advice or be there for somebody, or try to promote or but it always just somehow come back to it. It's like you're gonna all right, cool. So it's just like now I'm just trying to figure out how to state to myself and keep it in a in a small circle. And that's why I made my group.
Speaker 1: Okay, now it's time for do you like me? Now?
Speaker 2: Can you gotta look at that camera? Now we know you're in relationships, sir. If or when that special person is looking at that camera, this is the opportunity for you to shot her out.
Speaker 1: I'll go first. Shout out to my wife, Tanisha. I can't wait to see you tonight.
Speaker 2: It's been that time of the month, for the has three days and guess what when I get down town, it's gonna be boom boom town.
Speaker 1: That's all I got to say. What would you got to say to your lady? What bro? I don't want to hear that I was giving him an example. Bro, Yeah, but I don't want to hear about him and him.
Speaker 3: Lady, Bro, you.
Speaker 2: Got like this, That's what I said. I want to know king, if that specially somebody's watching you right now? What are some things you gotta tell.
Speaker 3: My piskey, my girl, my baby mama. No, you know I love you. We rock out, you know what I'm saying to the fullest stint. And you know what I'm saying right now? She already know we are hustle mold, we and ground mold. But guess what. You know what I'm saying, you gotta you gotta put a brake on it, just to hit the gas a little bit harder. She already knows how we rocking. I love you. You know what I'm saying. I do this ship for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, that was growing up. Now we're gonna switch gears. It's time for you got me. Are some things that got king. It could be it could be traffic, it could be it could be a place. It could be what be heaven, It could be this bipolar weather we've been getting in Atlanta that she got me fucked up?
Speaker 3: What's something that just get on your damn nerves?
Speaker 1: You just can't stand that ship.
Speaker 3: I don't like. I don't like. I don't like when people are what would I say, just overly mad?
Speaker 1: Just like overly mad.
Speaker 3: It's like mad, like just you just carry like a I.
Speaker 1: Know a couple of people like I just don't.
Speaker 3: I necessarily don't like necessarily young nigga energy like energy. I mean, you are O g wyan. You know what I'm saying. It's kind of like because the reason I say O g wyan is because I learned from the stuff that I did and I've kind of tried to change for the better. Look, if I do go into the wrong ways for the right reason, you know what I'm saying, that I'm not gonna dive in and handle no situation like a y N. If I do handle like a y N, it's gonna be the smartest way, you know what I'm saying. So that's why I say, oh g y n but I just don't I like positive energy.
Speaker 1: Bro, you don't like the aggressive energy?
Speaker 3: Nah, I don't like that. Like just like like the y in music, I don't really like that. I like more so like even if you even if it's y N stuff in the music, at least be creative with you know what I'm saying. It's like like I don't like it's just certain stuff that the point I don't like. I like old music. I would say this generation is kind of like upsetting me. But we're gonna were here to fix it.
Speaker 2: That's why you're here to drop your EP. And now do we have an album coming out in.
Speaker 1: The future, King King?
Speaker 3: Yeah, redoing my.
Speaker 1: Your dad didn't. I was gonna say, your dad did an album called King Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's why this one gotta be it gotta it gotta be hard hard so I ain't and play with it, okay, Yeah, definitely trying to play with it.
Speaker 2: What's some artists that you want to work with in the future that that you haven't worked with yet?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I definitely got to get in there with uh My, you know what I'm saying, uh the Okay, I definitely got to get in there with him.
Speaker 1: Have you spoke. Have you spoken to him? I know Pop's dead, have you spoken to him?
Speaker 3: I was just with him not too long ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what's up? Who else?
Speaker 3: I would say, Man, I'm definitely rocking with Uzzi Derek Uh. I kind of tapping into the little little reggae side a little bit. I kind of want to get in with Bob Marley's son. Uh made some with Zi.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna say, which one you got, like thirty five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely want to get in there. You know what I'm saying. I'm just open to different. I'm open to It's not nobody. I'm really as I said, I've been genuine so long. I'm really not looking for nobody. But anybody else got then got the same kind of energy or the same type of goals of mindset to work.
Speaker 1: I like to see you in a lot of get one in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, definitely definitely. I feel like I feel like me and a lot of should definitely going in.
Speaker 1: We were talking off camera. That's that's number one.
Speaker 3: She's a lot of is number one female rapper in the game. And I'm not saying popping wise, I'm not saying I'm just saying talent just just peer body of work that.
Speaker 1: Is talent wise. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like now it might be somebody else running.
Speaker 2: It, right, got to give it the glow, Yeah, glow, sexy Ran and Lotto.
Speaker 3: Yeah glo three. That's that's the big three. When it comes to h the female rappers right.
Speaker 1: Now, I like, don't you too, Florida.
Speaker 3: But it's a lot of good female rappers, right like me and Kate carbon just did something great female rapper. I think, damn, it's a lot of more female rappers that need their credit. I got on with Cashmere, Okay, she's great, she's a great rapper. It's a lot of female rappers that's wrong. But when I say Lotto, man, it's just like her lyrics, how she poppul her swag, it's just like real south Side ship.
Speaker 2: I do feel like a lot of is number one talent wise, full package.
Speaker 3: She got to see how long she's been working. You gotta see.
Speaker 1: You know, I was rapping a lot of since she was sixteen. Now when she was gonna.
Speaker 3: See I've been seeing a lot of since Lotto and the Money been doing little shows when they was younger. So it's like in in the basement, in the basement Camp Creek. She used to be in the basement with a shot. Everybody sometime shot to god. Yeah, okay, so it's like, uh, I don't seen it, and it's like she deserves everything she gets.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, before we wrap, we got something that we call the mental health check in.
Speaker 3: Mental health check in, let's get you're twenty.
Speaker 2: So this is actually great because I would love to hear from someone who is who is considered.
Speaker 1: A y N O G y N. When you're having a bad day, a bad moment, what does king do?
Speaker 3: I mean? All right, So when I'm having a bad day, do you pray?
Speaker 2: Do you go to therapy? Do you talk to your dad? Who do you call when someone's pissing you off? Or you having a terrible day and.
Speaker 3: Not having a terrible day?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I do. I play Three Little Birds by Bob Marley really and that's the song that I play for my son every day, like when he cried, That's why I play. I play that kind of get my energy down, kind of telling everything gonna be all right. I will pray, I will definitely pray. I like to talk to guy. And I also like to talk to my uncle that passed away, Clay, uh nah, not Clay chess chess live Clay too. But I'm gonna say I was. I was more me. Me and Clay was definitely close when we was around each other. But when I wasn't around my pops, chas was who was in the house, you know cha. So that was somebody that I would vent to talk to and stuff like that. So I just talked to him, you know what I'm saying. We'll probably laugh, I'll probably be smoking just talking. But when I'm having a bad day, I just try to surround myself with you know what I'm saying, my uh friends, brothers and just laugh, man. Because if I spend too much time thinking by myself, who knows, you know what I'm saying. So I try not to make no decisions on temporary emotions or thoughts or you know what I'm saying. I kind of let it ease ease down. But that's why I try to when I'm out in public and I'm not having a good day, kind of just keep a short like, yeah, I ain't taking no pictures, da da da. Now if the extint goes like some days we have niggas, Oh you don't wanna take no picture? Da da da da. We ain't gonna go there because I'm not having a good day. This is gonna go something. Yeah, this is gonna go somewhere else. So but my son, it's a it's a flash in my head every time. So it's like, that's good.
Speaker 1: So he's your heavy place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's my heavy place. So that's what's up. I've been finding ways to calm myself down and channel my energy in different ways, and uh, you know, I get better better at it every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure we ask you that because you're in the demo that matters the most.
Speaker 1: And we see the growth man too, thank you, Yeah, because you came, you came.
Speaker 2: That was twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: The first time we had you, we was at the other with the other spot. Now I came when y'all first opened up here too.
Speaker 1: Yep, that was that was the second time.
Speaker 3: That was Yeah, that was the first time we was at the other spot. Was at the other spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was standing on business. Bro.
Speaker 3: It's always a time in a place, Bro, It's always it's always a time in the place. Bro. It's like, bro, as long as I'm not being disrespected, nobody playing with my money for sure, you know, nobody playing with my family. I'm a great guy. I'm a great guy. I don't look for nothing, only look for nothing.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody judging you, bro? And I just feel like that just be the online I think. I feel like it's the streets and it's like real folks. Then to be the on line streets, that ship is unlike manageable you.
Speaker 3: My pops tell me again, respect from non respectable people means nothing, nothing, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, I don't go respect from non respectable people means nothing. So I don't go to the internet trying to get respect from people that's non respectable. So it's like when they say you trying to pretend to be gangster to who to you? Like am I getting that? Why am I getting out of that? Like that's like so it's like, no, this is just what I'm going through. And if you was in my shoes, you would just you would you want to be that type of dude, Like I go out hustle myself, get get myself. My dad got me if I need them. But going to that. You know what I'm saying. But guess what you do. You would you would stay under him, You would stay inside, need him for everything. If y'all fall out, get what you're gonna go. You ain't got nothing now. So now you like one of these celebrities, they ain't got nothing no more. So that's how that happened. And I refuse to be.
Speaker 1: That before we go. You know what it is, respectable fashion over Man. One time for nover Man T T shirt.
Speaker 2: With whole outfit, your whole outfit, my whole outfit to you know what I'm saying, the pants.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, One time for nover Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, who's our lady again.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: One time for Evelyn. We appreciate you, Evelyn Robin, appreciate you, King, We thank you coming, We thank you for said. Fashion'all call him.
Speaker 3: To standing on business. It's all right to they toy.
Speaker 2: You gonna make that happen, you know, make sure you stop by Hungry A f five locations got one of the way. Algomers are algebras are algemis