Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen ponus bets when you do, but only when you use the promo code, and that promo code is what it's leading off. It's me Joey p that's the Welsh, and it's you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks. It's a fun Friday, and I do mean fun Welsh. Let me hear the song that he had made up for the show via AI. I had to say, AI has come a long way in a year, Welsh, and we have something in the works that's going to be I think very very special and well liked by all of our crew here, our Peanuts and our Cracker Jackson Welsh. This was absolutely hilarious. I would say the style is definitely ninety sitcom theme song and I think that feels about right. It's very TGIF feeling to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna I am going to have done the best AI work of anybody in this company. What you guys are going to get initiatives, initiatives exactly. This is the initiative I have. I created a banger I created clicks on Spotify. I will tell you this though, if people don't know quite what we're talking about. Like I said, this is probably hopefully going to come next week. I did start my process with trying to get Birds on Parade made, but but AI didn't like that I would use rage. Then I have one also out there, Joe that was I called it psychedelic progressive excuse me, psychedelic progressive rock of Joe and I. It's pretty good. It's kind of crazy. This though, it's gonna be great. So tune in next week because hopefully we will be able to present this with to you guys next week.
Speaker 1: This hope. This is Michael's weekend, might be Summer James, might be Michael's. If I know Michael, this is going to be his personal summer like weekend project, Like he's gonna think this on and it's gonna be pretty hilarious.
Speaker 2: I get to say the Summer Jam of twenty twenty four is coming next week right here on the chat.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned, Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen. In the meantime, let's get to the headlines. Corey seeger not good, well scratched, Thursday yesterday, hamstring tightness. You know, I don't know how many times you have to be beat over the head with Corey Seger's injuries to just understand what he is. And it's frustrating. It's a very good player, better player than his brother was, I think we could all say that, but a player that I think if you look back at his career, you know, when he came up with the Dodgers, he was so excited, and then again they got sour, and then he broke out and never got so excited, and then injuries, then renewed sense of confidence after incredible season you know, last year, but also dealt with injuries. There is no such version of Corey Seeger that is never going to be healthy and play one hundred and sixty games like that. That does not exist with him. But it's really frustrating because he is such a good player, and I feel like we're missing out on Major League Baseball's missing out with a guy that's really talented, but we just can't get a healthy version of him for long enough of a season where he could make a realistic MVP run.
Speaker 2: I mean I kind of had that last year, but you know what take last year.
Speaker 1: To believe me, a couple leagues.
Speaker 2: I remember, take everything you just said, cut and go and paste that on every freaking player right now, Okunya Otani with the arm injury. Every guy is getting hurt left and right. It's the what how many players are really free of this? Like, man, we're just getting these seasons taken away from us. I agreed, Cory Seekers maybe like a tiny bit more. And Kory Seeker's career is kind of kind of altered, like four or five years ago when he really started taking the ability to like hit the ball really hard, like he prioritized hitting the ball really hard. That kind of ramped up his career, but it also might have potentially ramped up some of the injuries something to do. We don't have the data, we probably will never know, but we do know the not that hamstring has anything to do with this, but we know there's correlations with bat speed and rib Oh yeah, that kind of It's funny because weak injury. I feel like we started putting that.
Speaker 1: Together, like, hey, you know what's kind of interesting, this stat came about, and all of a sudden, this injury came about right around the same time at an absolutely dramatic rate and and.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe there was something maybe before that it was a little bit of more of a longer swing, and then he prioritized, you know, take that bat speed, which is gonna help you hit the ball harder, and then maybe it just worn down your body. We'll never know. Yeah, we can keep having those. I'm still optimistic about Corey Sieger long career ahead. Yeah, you probably just need to ask all these guys got to kind of just build in the time. How many years did it take us to fully build in. Oh, yeah, Buckston's gonna just miss all of this time and then he kind of became not good player. Those are the things that we have to not wash from our brains. After fifty really good games to end a year and we go into a new season Welsh me and we're like, oh, he's gonna be amazing. Jacob de Grom, you know, like you have to build that in even when people are telling you, hey, this guy is gonna be you know, fifteen overall because of his talent, but if we know they're gonna miss thirty games. Mike Trout was given that barrier this year and it's still backfired. Cory Seeker could be one of those players in their future. I think he should hit the eyel after this. They waited this out. They let him sit, he redid the hamstring thing, let him sit for like two weeks. Get yourself right, stop pushing this. If he's gonna keep sitting, I don't know if they will, but that would be my assumption. And Josh Young just did started to rehab assignment, I think yesterday the day before, so that can be maybe an improvement.
Speaker 1: I look, if they put thee here on the eel, if Young comes back, like who knows, you know. I give the Rangers a lot of credit. They overpaid for Simmy, and they overpaid for Seeger. They went after it. They were aggressive last year with Suzer and all that, and they got a championship and the organization has never done that. So I give them all the credit. After this year, though, they have to take a hard look and to Gromp too. Let's not forget they were aggressive this so not every move worked out for them, but they were super aggressive. And if you're that fan base, you gotta be super excited about what the Rangers last year and the last few years to make them relevant new ballpark, you know, big stars, all that stuff. But after this year, I could see a blood letting in that organization of massive, massive rebuild coming. I'm just saying, like, don't be shocked because between the gram between Schurezer, Seeger and Simeon, like if things go wrong in twenty twenty five for them halfway through, I could see them being massive sellers potentially. I don't know how or what that's gonna look like, but we'll see. Sabo's goggle says Happy Father's Day. Thank you, Sabo. Same to you. My kids paper at school said he loves me more than Legos. That's not true. Your kid's lying. He just wants you to buy him something. That's uh or she no. I mean Legos are amazing, as good as parents as we might be. I don't know wherever we can better than Legos. Brendan fought stop. I've heard this one before, struck out eight Angels yesterday and six innings. The font has been fantastic and fantastic with a PF. By the way, that's how you spell fantastic when it comes to Brendan fought. Julia Rodriguez, I want to talk about this for a second game. Tiing Homer in the ninth. He was holding the trident yesterday and it was very exciting. Some some funny in on the YouTube comments, I saw some funnian wrote about you know, you know, you guys screwed me between Corbyn Carroll and Julio Rodriguez, and I wrote back to him, I didn't realize the season was two months long. That's what I didn't realize. I didn't realize that. I didn't realize that all the season is over already. Meanwhile, both those guys are picking it up in June.
Speaker 2: So whatever did he get both of those guys?
Speaker 1: I don't know, luck, but I mean that's a pretty good scenatia. I mean it's a pretty good scenario. Yeah. I know it's been a rough two months. I get it, But come on, bro, come on funian.
Speaker 2: I actually I actually kind of liked the idea. I like the idea of somebody like going into the comments and being like, like, like we were the only ones. I mean, obviously I'm like a Corbyn Carroll like Homer, but like we're the only Corby and Carroll Julihill ones. Like listen, I had an opportunity to go and get your malvrez.
Speaker 1: And you scream whatever, we don't watch the show. I don't care, like I love the person. I was like, I don't care if you care. I'm here for Welsh, and Welsh is here for me. If you're here for us, we're here for you. That's at your moment of zen. Okay, at your moment of zen today you like that. By the way, who's rocking the better beard? Me or the Welsh?
Speaker 2: That's what Mike, Wow, you have that's not a thing. I mean, I think going side.
Speaker 1: I can't see your side. Do you even have the full thing? Or you got no?
Speaker 2: I have bad so I don't have good side. That's why my wife doesn't like it. She doesn't like it because I think it about that you let it.
Speaker 1: Grow all the way, and I think it looked very sexy. I think you looked very good there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but see, like a week and a half goes by and she's already like, hey, you should probably shave that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, the whips are saying, these aren't beards. They're beards, they're just not Derek Brown beards. Where Like I have to comb it before I go outside. Let's talk about Garret Crochet for me Yesterday, thirteen k's for him. He is. If that's not the please get me out of their start. I don't know what is Welsh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's funny because we have my boy Luis Heel pitching today. We had Crochet yesterday. I I don't really recall having this mini especially like this dominant of a couple pitchers that are just facing this huge wall in front of them of potential shutdown, and more than anything else, Crochet being this trade target, the White Sox looking like they're we're gonna talk about White Sox in the second two. The White Sox are gonna trade off all these guys gart Crochet right now has one of the best expected eras in baseball at two three five, almost a full run lower than his three one six thirty five point seven percent K percentage, one of the best in baseball, with a five point eight walk rate. All of those things to say, those are elite numbers. He also is giving up some of the lowest expected batting average two hitters. His stuff has been dominant, but he's on one of the worst teams last week and he might be shut down for innings. What do you do with that?
Speaker 1: What do you do with that in hard. Look, I I don't know, but here's the thing, last three games, nineteen innings. We still got one win to show for this, by the way, a one two era, a seven point seventy nine thirty one strikeouts, five walks. That yesterday's outing certainly went a long way to make that look really good. But still that's really good. Jad Martinez at a game winning homer yesterday. Yay. Louis Severino, good trade everybody, trade them all, trade them all. Louis Everino was good to one run at six hittings. It was against the Marlins, so they had too excited. Todge Bradley eleven strikeouts for TODG. Bradley. You know going into the season, wells, I was very pro Todge Bradley, you know that, and then unfortunately you have the injury to start the year, and I think we were pretty supportive of him. Now, I think there's still gonna be the peaks and valleys, but this was a really good moment yesterday for Todge Bradley, one that I hope they can build on and start to be confident in because I can see a scenario where down the stretch TODs Bradley making himself into a pitcher next year that we're gonna be very aggressive on in twenty twenty five. I could see that being July, August, September for him.
Speaker 2: I love Todge Bradley. We actually had this guy asked yesterday about Pavetta and explain something and he made I actually that like I was like, I'm gonna go Pavetta and then he's like later, I was like, oh wow, Bradley was so good, and he's like, I just didn't do your revis but here was one of the deals. Why ask us?
Speaker 1: But here rest of the season. I think Pavetta is an interesting Like again, rest of season is a different thing than today, you know what I mean, Like, do you start talks Bradley today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well I guess I didn't read it as a today like today today. It was just Pivett usual.
Speaker 1: I think that's why we answered the way it was because we're just not sure, you know.
Speaker 2: But also Bradley's under there's a lot of underlying stuff. I was just doing this like just the other day about Bradley. The k numbers are always great, but Tampa Bay's can be kind of a disaster. But he has a worse expected era than his actual. That's not great. The walk grate isn't anything bad, strikeout rates really good, but fourteen percent barrel rate that he's giving up right now, and huge hard hit almost ninety two average EV one sixteen overall. And I don't know. I want to take a look to see if it'll pop up here. But if you go, I guess it's not going to for me. But I'm gonna guess he's probably kind of lucky on the babbitt. And here's the thing. I really don't like. A three hundred batting average against his fastballs he's giving up, and it is an expected batting average that is worse. But there are great whiff numbers. The other three pitches he throws have a thirty percent whiff rate. I just think it's it's kind of actually, Blake Snellion, if you will, where it's like, I think there's gonna be some games up.
Speaker 1: That's it's quite Snellion.
Speaker 2: Here's this question, Blake Snelly And well, there's big whiff numbers, but I just I don't know if I think there's going to be some bad games intertwine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think there's but I could also see a path where you know, things start to click, because we've seen that sometimes with those guys, are those organizations you always believe in TODs, Bradley or Peppio. Rest of season. This one's from John in the chat, Johnny Taylor, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I'm not looking at Pepio's numbers. I still kind of lean like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want to live in the person yesterday necessarily, but it's definitely worth the questionnaire. Joe Ryan also to run seven innings for him another win over the A's, so we got that right again. Just beat up on the A's folks. All right, we got to talk about this because it's fun. Now Welsh has a video to show everybody, and when he has this video, we're gonna take a look at it because he was down at the Complex League getting to see Alojamenez yesterday, who did get a home run yesterday, but he also had a double. But the video, Welsh, I think the crux of this is running around the bases, which is not the greatest situation here. And lucky for him, you know, he did not hit a cycle because that would have been a lot more running. But you could listen to the cycle. Every single Thursday, it comes out there, they record it drops over the weekend. You can listen to an hour long Fancy Baseball Mike Mayer holding on the Fort with Kelly Kirby. It's been fantastic there. So we're gonna take a look at this video and Welsh, why don't you walk us through this?
Speaker 2: So Eloy I saw him the other day when Tommy fam and Andrew Ben and Tindi were rehabbing, and I actually asked him was he getting in games soon? And he's like yep, and then boom, here we go. So he gets out there. He came out early. He's dhing in this game. Fun fact, Tommy Fan was actually in the lineup card but then he I think is being activated today, so he did not play in the game. So I want to also remind everybody I have a Luis Robert video his first game back hits a homer. I got it, got on you know what was at the NBC coverage. Yeah, all the things are taking it and it did pretty decent Twitter numbers.
Speaker 3: The video you're about to see has far surpassed all of those numbers in roughly twelve hours because of what you're about.
Speaker 2: To see Eloijmenez. This is about the fourth pitch in it bat he smacks a double and then for the video people here, this is really important to watch how he runs and the comment section is a disaster. So here's Eloy Crush down center and then.
Speaker 1: So there he goes. Yeah he is. He is running like Miguel Cabrera five years from now at a softball game. And he misses first base too. So you can watch it again here in the video he misses first base. Now I know on the audio side for those people listening to the podcasts again see this, well, go to the YouTube channel to watch, but to say he is running Gingerlee and there he is missing first base there as well.
Speaker 2: He kind of maybe nix it, but I didn't notice it. Everybody started with that. But this run right here has really big like advanced level softball vibes, Dad softball vibes that are going on.
Speaker 1: This is I hit the ball in the gap and I'm gonna just make sure that I'm able to go to work and stand up on Monday. That's what this is. Right.
Speaker 2: Look at that running, I mean Bogman's out running him to second. I'm not running him to second.
Speaker 1: Have you play it again in like fast oceanan.
Speaker 2: I wish like, can you speed these up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait, we can?
Speaker 1: There you go there he goes all the way to first place. So look troubling. I think. I think he's so fast. Actually, we won't do it again now they have the thing on ready three two? He still looks slow. That's the amazing thing. He still looks slow going around the edd still slow. Matter what you do, it's still slow, which is unbelievable. Ah, yeah, you know Jackson, how he's like, Oh boy, I think it's like white guy's being so mean. Stop picking on him. He's a nice fella, you know, Oh Jackson, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you man. I didn't even notice it until this morning. But it's like again, like anything I do, viral is very like subjective with me. But it's like half a million views and like whatever, you know, twelve hours and all people are talking about is how he's running and how good he doesn't look and how bad the running looks. Right now, ye.
Speaker 1: Does have a It does have a like I have to run to the restroom, like I just hate a whole, like veheta bowl or something like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to extend your legs.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the case. Maybe we're overreacting. Maybe that's exactly what happening. We're just overreact.
Speaker 2: He to go potty.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Demias says he runs like Babe Ruth, which.
Speaker 1: Actually that's when you watch everybody loads like Babe Ruth when he speed up the film. That's what everybody look. Oh, Nolan Gorman, this is also for fun, oh for four. He's now three for thirty one over his last eight game. So remember that hot streak two weeks ago. Yeah, and nobody else is going to you missed the window. He's back down to two fifteen, two ninety seven, four sixty three. I'm sorry. I'm here to help everybody. I'm doing my best to help everybody. You gotta sell Noelan Gorman. Whenever he has that one or two hot streaks a year, I just move on. He is not great, Okay, Aaron Judge struck out all four times. Not a good outing for Aaron Joe there. So his thirty seven on cellum base streak, on on base game streak, that's what I meant to say, is gone. You know what else is gone? Alice Kiirroloff down to Triple A. Austin Martin gets the call. Uh so there you go between Kilov and Max Kepler. Man, the twins are desperate for some help in that offense. I mean, Royce Lewis being back is great bucks in it hitting a little bit, but jeez, man, I mean you.
Speaker 2: Want to know what they got it? They've got it in the miners. Besides Austin Martin if they wanted.
Speaker 1: To go to where Well Mayor House Warner been. I don't know how he's been hitting, but.
Speaker 2: Like, no, no, it's not guys.
Speaker 1: I don't we call here off a bus now officially? Like is that over? Are we done?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's Trevor dude. I was remember that I was the.
Speaker 2: Biggest Alex Kierloff fan planet. I got to interview him on Prospect one. I love his dad is a hitting coach, like I loved everything about kier alv It's a bus. But they've got brooks Lee at Triple A, who's not an outfielder but an infielder who's back healthy, just hit his first homer yesterday. That's a guy that could come up in the near future. And the problem with this, you want to talk about the Corey seekers of the world. Emmanuel Rodriguez, who's at double A, is one of the most exciting prospects in the minor leagues. He's got this that great kind of like Wandery helicopter type swing, huge power, great OBP numbers. He's running, but he's just always hurt. But he's at double A. He just got hurt again. That would be a guy, if healthy, that could come up. But just saying is like they've got some bullets down at the bottom two the next two levels of the miners, if they wanted to start making some moves, it would start with brooks Lee though. But again that doesn't help the outfield, which continuously is Look.
Speaker 1: If I'm the Twins, I'm aggressive again in the trademarket, I'm looking for bats, I'm looking for help. You have to be right now. You have Joe Ryan, you have Pablo Lopez, you have two guys at the top of that rotation that are really good. You have a budding superstar and Royce Lewis give him some help. Go be aggressive. Mike, by the way, in the chat, this is very look at this nice comments. What's great about this show is you get more information and advice in thirty minutes than some other shows don't deliver in almost two hours. You're right, and imagine all the stupid we do in between. I mean, that's that's really saying something.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we just played alloy I just played because the Mets.
Speaker 1: By the way, did you hear this yesterday? Brett Batty was playing second base yesterday, triple A. I think Jeff McNeil's papers bye bye see McNeil goes, Alonzo goes.
Speaker 2: You could be Lewis on Helicunya too. You might see in the in the future.
Speaker 1: Maybe well see, he's gotta start hitting better. Still in bases, but hitting not so much. You know it is hitting white Langford. Oh, I love this one. He's still plus thirty four hundred I think for Rookie of the Year. Well homers you got I don't care. He drove in runs yesterday to the like It's okay. Everybody made fun of Gunner Henderson last year too, everybody who people were dropping Gunner dropping him. They could not sustain Gunnar Henderson anymore. Just watch, just.
Speaker 2: Watch Whyatt's got one homer on the season.
Speaker 1: By the way, he also like ten games, like what are we doing here? How many games?
Speaker 2: As he played, got one hundred and sixty four at bats with one five.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it's fine. It's not that many. It's not that different than thirty. What were the first one hundred at bats for Kenner Henderson last year? Smart more homers really not many more. Batting average was about the same, I remember, I know that or worse.
Speaker 2: No, no, his batting average stumps m absol okay, so hold on splits and then two thousand.
Speaker 1: Carry the one. Well you do that, I'm gonna do three up and three down. Christian Walker drove in four runs, homering twice Carls Korea and still red hot. He had a great day yesterday and then three for four, two runs scored and three rbi. Ranaldo Lopez continues to be awesome for the brace. What a magical addition he's been against the Oriels yesterday, six shutout innings for him, struck out eight guys, three down, Griffin Canning four runs and six innings, Luis Madina four runs and five innings, and Aaron Nola so much for the under eight runs and three and two thirds way to go around. We had to go a a.
Speaker 2: Run worse day, all right. So last year Gunner hit a buck ninety seven in April, two homers, so he's got to hit thirty to two thirteen in May, three more homers.
Speaker 1: He hit ninety something, come bye.
Speaker 2: And then he hit three twenty in the month of June with six homers in that month. So he left June with eleven home runs. He had the stolen base every single month, so five stolen bases, eleven homers after one month.
Speaker 1: Again in the park, I don't care. Just keep hit in baseballs. Oh yeah, make a good contact. That's it. That's it. That's all I want you to do.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Injuries. Bobby Miller gave up five runs and four and two thirds in triple A. Not good. Clayton Kershaw through a simulated game. Trey Turner is running one hundred percent yesterday. That's great. You know it's not all charge was not running a hundred percent. Llia man uh Orio's Gooby Mayo is beginning his rehab start actually yesterday, I should say, pardon me, which is great. So rehabbing in high A.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you know who's doing today. This is a big one, A big one. This was a big one. I just saw this morning. Ricky Tiedeman is starting up a rehab assignment in the Florida Complex League today, so he's gonna throw. That's a huge sign for the Teetaman. If he can get to the healthy, maybe would be somebody after the All Star Game that they might consider bringing up. And if Tietaman can get up to the majors and keep that arm healthy, he is someone we're gonna want to pay attention to. So it's not a stash yet. It's gonna be a little bit, but Tietaman on his way back is a big sun, right big.
Speaker 1: I'll believe it when I see it. We Stephen matt Serve returning from lower backstraight. He threw fifty pitches yesterday in Double A and Code A Senga Welsh has bullpen session on Wednesday. Everything went well. He's expected to have two more before facing live hitters. That was kode is Senga news there. So that is your injury notes coming into the weekend. And it's Fun Friday, which means it's time for Fridays best bets Bye of the Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure you place those bets at Bet three six five Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you used the promo code leading off eighteen overn Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred Gambler or one hundred bets off on Iowa. Terms and conditions apply. I always wanted to do that really fast, like that guy from the eighties, that John Machida, I think his name is. He's the micro Machines guy. I remember the micro Machines guy. You talked really fast. He was like, yeah, God, I loved Mike.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a micro micro You were in the wheel, you were born in the fere like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was of the fifties. Asked No, it was uh, micro machines and Ninja turtles like that was I was already phased out. You were your so like you're right there. I was more human c I Joe and Transformers.
Speaker 2: My early years were definitely micro machines. I had the big like truck that spit out the pizzas and the Ninja turtles, and then I was always an X Men.
Speaker 1: Kid, so I moved on to X Men.
Speaker 2: I was never like a big G I Joe big and g I Joe.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course I go go power, all right, I am going afo today because yesterday everything that made sense didn't, So it's time to go away from the logic. So I'm gonna go with Boston on the money line against the Yankees. So I guess Aaron Judge. You know he's now stone cold after going over four yesterday with four k's heels on the mound. Right, he's been great, right, so it should be an easy Yankee win. But I don't care going with the Red Sox on the money line plus one fifty. Let's go. I am going to spite bet this one today too, like I want to see he'll look pedestrian and then everybody lose their mind and come back here on Monday. That's what I'm rooting for, a Welsh not that I want I can't stand things to happen, but I'm the low key of fantasy sports, and I just I love chaos, and I just think it'll be really fun. Atlanta on the run line minus one and a half at plus one oh five, got Chris sattled them out against Tampa. I love this one. I look, you've seen Matt Olsen start to hit a little bit. That's a good thing. So Atlanta's starting to pick themselves up dust themselves off a little bit, which is good. And even though it's on the road for the Detroit Tigers, give me the Tigers on the money line minus one oh five against Houston. I know it's a tough team, but you know what else is tough Scooble, and he's on the mound today and Kyle Tucker is still out of this lineup. So give me Scooble while the Houston Astros are down so again, Detroit on the money line, Atlanta on the run line, and the Boston Red Sox My chaos bet of the day, Welsh, what do you have for the people on Friday? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got waxed, you and me both. So oh it was by the end. So today I'm gonna go right back at it. I'm gonna attack everything as I usually would. I'm not gonna play any big pivots.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Like a no run first inning, my no run first inning yesterday, even though they didn't give up runs for then like the next three or four innings, but it was no good for Cole Irvin. I'm gonna go back to it, and I'm going to go like Freddy Peralta Hunter Green Cincinnati Milwaukee no run first innings run minus one forty. It's the one I really like today for both of those guys. Both teams too in the bottom half of scoring in the first inning overall. Then you got both of these pitchers on the mound. So I like that one you mentioned. Atlanta Atlanta Tampa Bay first five under it's four and a half runs. I'm going under that through the first five innings at minus one twenty. I think Sale is going to dominate. Lattel is actually decent, but I think this could be a three to nothing Atlanta lead after five innings and then and that might be another good reason to play Atlanta on the run line through the first five you are taking Boston. I'm going to pair the New York Yankees money line with Atlanta's money line, and I'm going a couple units on that one. Chris Sayle Luis Heil plus one forty four. Those are my bets today.
Speaker 1: Get me back up there, you go, get them back up, folks. Come on, it's time to rise from the ashes. And of course you can go download the betting pros apps. Start betting smarter, not harder. Use the prop bet cheat sheet, use the analyzer, use all the tools of betting pros to make you more successful, better, because certainly we could have used them yesterday a little bit more. We should have stopped going on our instincts and use the machines yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't go on your proces.
Speaker 1: I forget go listen to betting pros again. That's the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh for Fun Friday. All right, Welsh, this is interesting. Fred Dinger in the chat here with saying something and I'm trying to find it. Blue Jays are asking season ticket holders for renew by July twenty second, eight days before the deadline. Yeah, well, I think it tells you what the Blue Jay's plans are. Welsh. Don't you think?
Speaker 2: B Laddie Daddy go bye.
Speaker 1: By the way, I did some research for the Sunday show on Sports Grid For those who don't know. If you watch Sports Grid TV every Sunday, I'm out there from nine to eleven doing two hours of Baseball your Father's Day edition. Yeah, we just we work every holiday pretty much. But I was doing a little Splitsville and Kevin Gossman this year on the road one point eight six e RA point nine six whip. You what his home e RA is this year? You want to take a guess?
Speaker 2: What give me the road again?
Speaker 1: On the road one eight six ERA point nine to six whip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be not good because he is he's got some bad numbers. I'm gonna guess, like a point one are a one point five whip and like a.
Speaker 1: Seventy you're close six point six eighty alright, a one point six to one whip. So you are very good there, Well done.
Speaker 2: That's so weird too, because that's not a really great environment.
Speaker 1: No, it's very weird. It's very off trend. So I don't know problems at home. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I I don't even think I've like got it in my brain yet that we are close to getting into just trade speculation much, you know what I mean, Like when you're getting to yeah, well, you just are gonna start getting that where it's like they're gonna be more rumors, more rumors. We we know there was an announcement I think yesterday announcement, but like a tweet that there are six teams that are currently in on Luis Robert. One interesting one was the Kansas City Royals on Who's gonna pay that package? As he then hits a homer last night. But we are in that space where teams are gonna start kind of letting go, They're gonna start moving players, and we are gonna have to get into really heavy speculation. I'm kind of excited about that. That's always fun. But I don't know. Vlad might be on the move. Robert's definitely mean this guy.
Speaker 1: Maybe Blad Guerrel look at me talk about the ledge again. I'm still there. I'm in. This is just kindness at this point. No good, no boy, No, I need some home runs.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I just thought about. I just thought about this. What if our home run contest is like the Madden curse. It was all Corbyn Carrol last year and then Glad this year and he gets but he gets no, Yeah, okay that he was in the next year. He stinks. But if Lad gets traded we traded him because we put him as the feature on the home run.
Speaker 1: Every second half, then you can thank us. I think that's what it is. It's like the Not curse. It's the blessing we're blessing you, but.
Speaker 2: Then the next year is bad. So Vlad is not. What if he gets traded?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's again. I didn't know the season was two months long. That's what I didn't know. All right, my home now, well, I'm just riding the hot hand here. Royce Lewis through the weekend. He's got some good matchups. Sobie plays all three games because if he doesn't, that's gonna hurt me. So Lewis, please hit me some home runs. I'd like to. I need to. I need to move to the other side of the board. Welsh. Where you going with your home run call?
Speaker 2: I'll give me some matt Olsen.
Speaker 1: I almost took. That was my number two. There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if I'm gonna back the braves and some bets, let's back some matt Olsen. Let's get me on the board. Joey might be phoning.
Speaker 1: I am stone cold by the way. McCaffrey on the Madden cover, Welsh, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I'm fine?
Speaker 1: I think friends.
Speaker 2: They someone was talking about that curse has been kind of like three or four years, not really like living up to its previous height, where every player would be destroyed. After this year will be fine. Everything will be fine. Joe I got a McCaffrey helmet right behind me, one of.
Speaker 1: These lots of toys. We has lots of toys there and we'll be back on Monday to talk more baseball. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids, and Happy Father's Day everybody out there. We'll see us.
Speaker 4: Thanks. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple.
Speaker 1: Podcasts or Spotify.
Speaker 4: Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB