Speaker 1: What's that at bed? It's spooky and jooky. I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming, it's way Wait a minute, I'm ghosted. I gos Nanda's Pllease hei boo. It's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by ros Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. You know, I talk to people that I like, I talk to people that I love, and I love this guest today, Missy Pyle. She is an icon. She's been in so many movies and TV shows and she cracks me up. And she was in like one of my favorite movies ever, Ma, which was written by Scotti Landis of the Exactly Right Bananas podcast. I love that movie so much, and missus and it as well. She's in a million thing Josie and the pussy Cat. Just she's She's great and I'm going to talk to her in a couple of minutes. I wanted to tell you that my second episode of Roz Hernandez The Haunted Doll Meat ghost Hunting is dropping this week on YouTube, and this one is of me going to a haunted hotel, also in Arizona. As the first episode was as well, and this one is the Hotel Montevista, and I investigated a room that has a rocking chair that allegedly rocks on its own. I may or may not have experienced this. I definitely experienced. I experienced some stuff there. So go check it out. Let me know what you think. If you like it, tell your friends, subscribe to it. Hey, let me read you a story from a listener. This one was left in a five star review on Apple Podcasts, which is a great place to leave a ghost story. I think that's lovely. It makes my day. So this one, I don't know who it's from. Actually, wait, they did leave a name at the end, Doll dal Haunted Doll Doll Rights. I love the podcast. I've been binging it ever since I discovered it a few months ago. Oh thanks, Doll. I had two ghost stories that I wanted to share. First is an experience I had when I was a teenager. Myself in the passenger seat, my friend who was driving, and another friend in the back seat were in the car. We were pulling out her neighborhood, and it was probably about seven or eight pm, not even that late. I don't know why, but I had this sudden urge to turn around and look through the back window of the car. While my friend was driving, I saw a woman floating and moving towards the car in the middle of the road. She was wearing an extremely puffy and fluffy layered tan slash brown dress. Definitely looked not of this time period. It was immediately terrifying because of the way she was floating and the way she was moving did not seem human. Her skirts were like billowing in the wind without there being any real wind. Okay, Beyonce. It was almost like she was underwater. I screamed for my friends to look, and they did. However, we were so terrified that I told my friend to hit the gas and get out of there. My other friend, who was not driving, convinced us to make a loop around the neighborhood, maybe five minutes maximum, to go back down the road to try and see her again. But she was gone. It was that instantaneous feeling of terror and like we had to get out of there or something bad would happen. She was probably looking for a friend. All she was like, you guys, look fun, let me go swim on over there. She'd probably gotten another cards fine. The next story was also from when I was a teenager. A different friend and I, as well as her sister and possibly two other friends I can't remember exactly. We're playing with a wigi board in my friend's house. We had been playing with it for a while and always communicated with entities that we thought were good. Looking back now, I realized that a lot of them could have been lying anyways. So we're playing the Wuigi board in the upstairs living room of her house. This next detail is important, so listen up. She had a window in that room with the kind of horizontal blinds where you have to pull and twist on the string to open or close them. God I hate those, and we had closed them before sitting down to play with the Ouiji board. So my friend and I were the only ones who had played it before, so we were kind of taking charge. We were asking questions and presumably talking to this one spirit. After communicating with it for a couple of minutes, we decided to say goodbye, so we all moved our hands to the corner of the board to end the session. Not even five seconds after we did that, the blinds in the living room snapped open, as if someone had yanked on that string and the room was flooded with light. It was so terrifying we all screamed and ran out of the house in the street. I don't know if that was the same spirit we were communicating with or something else, but it was unexplainable. The only way those blinds could have opened was if someone pulled the string and everyone in the room was sitting on the ground with our hands on the wigi board. That was kind of the last straw for me with the wigi board, and I ended up throwing it in the trash, although I should have gotten rid of it sooner because I absolutely haunted my own room as a teenager playing in there with that Ouiji board. I couldn't sleep in that room once I started, because oh, I could feel was eyes on me. Awful. Then we sold the house and I always felt bad for the people who moved in after us. Loo oh oigee boards the shades. That story is definitely creepy, But the good news is like the sun was still out, that would be less scary, you know what I mean. Then it's like, oh, it's okay, because like it's daytime. Ghosts can't they can't get you in the day. They can only get you at night. But that is very scary. Hey, if you want to see me live, I would love that so much. In October, you can see me in San Francisco and Los Angeles doing Ghosted Live. I'm doing stand up in Raleigh in November, and Portland and Seattle. I'm doing Ghosted Live in December. I'm also doing stand up in Seattle in December. All of that you can find at linktreat dot com, slash raz Hernandez. Okay, let's get on over to my conversation with Missy Pile. On with the show. Missy Pile, I'm so excited to be here. I read into you a bunch of times. Yeah, it was fate. It was fate.
Speaker 2: It was the third time that we were like, okay, this is that's the law, right, if you run into someone three times, you have to like get together the post.
Speaker 1: You have to have people all over the world listen to your fourth conversation.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in fate? Are you that kind of person? Do you do you think about that sort of a thing. I do.
Speaker 2: I believe in just about anything until I'm proven that it's not real. I'll follow any train because I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: But I do believe in fate. Yeah, I kind of believe. Like you choose what you want to do in this life, and then you come and you do it. And sometimes if it's really hard, you're like, oh, I wanted to work through some hard things, right, And if it's really easy, you're like, I don't know, Gizelle bunche In, I don't know. I was the first person came to my mind, Ji Zell bunching full billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it is hard being like that. I know you really are. Your skin is like, are you kidding me? Because I have billions of dollars? Oh I forgot yeah from telling you about That's what I'm to be on here, right, We're giving you. We'll give you a chunk of the billion for sure, at least one billion. So I'm just so obsessed with you. Just really, I'm obsessed with you. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have said that. I said that too quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get to know me a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, I just mean I said it to you know, you need to I live myself a three second we're like, you know, just wait before you get too crazy.
Speaker 1: This is the podcast to get crazy. Oh good, Okay, there's no such thing as getting too crazy on this podcast. We've we've heard it all. Okay, So I'm obsessed with you. Tell me more. I have seen your work many times. I also think you're just very funny, stunning, And now it's your turn.
Speaker 2: I have seen you many times. You're very sexy. You are the most like put together a woman I know whoa.
Speaker 1: You need to meet some more people.
Speaker 2: Well, I've only seen you out. I've never seen you in your home. Oh god, with your new puppy.
Speaker 1: I've seen you in the middle. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you get up and eat in the middle of the night like me?
Speaker 1: I do know, I don't. I probably should. I had a well one time when I used to drink. I don't drink anymore, but one time I will either. By the way, ook for you. I woke up, I went to McDonald's and I guess you can get like a either forty or fifty piece chicken McNuggets, which I don't eat chicken either nowadays. I don't think there's chicken in it. Well, okay, yes, it's basically taffy, and so I got whatever the forty or fifty was and I woke up the next day and it was a crime scene all over. I had grease stains and crumbs and barbecue sauce everywhere, and I don't eat during the night because of that experience.
Speaker 2: You just go back to it that you're like, this is this is where it's gonna end up.
Speaker 1: It's going to end up at the drive through with a fifty piece and I think a lift. No, it was before lyft. Somebody was driving me. Somebody driving someone drove me, not out of your own freeway. That's rock bottom anyway. Ghosts, Yeah, do you believe in those? I do? Why? Why not? Well?
Speaker 2: I had this one experience when I was in college.
Speaker 1: Where'd you go to college?
Speaker 2: I went to North Carolina school Yard to become an actors almost an actress, and I said actor, I like actor rests, thank you. I needed I needed to hear that. So now I'm gonna use it. I'm an actors perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you were in college to become an actors. Were you raised with like any kind of religion?
Speaker 2: Okay, very religious, like super Southern Baptist. My dad was the Minister of Music was intense. We weren't allowed to listen to rock music or dance. Oh my god, let because the devil might enter our leotard and cause things too.
Speaker 1: The devil looks real cute and the leotard I know, right, are you? Do you still think that you think about the devil still? Like, do you think that's real? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I mean I don't. I don't look again, like, I don't think so. But I love the mythology of the Bible. It's kind of fun. I mean, it is very obviously, very patriarchal. Like you know, women are bad. We're bad, bad, bad because we ate an apple, and so women have to suffer for, you know, thousands of years.
Speaker 1: The end, I wish that the story went she ate forty piece chicken McNuggets exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, then from the garden of evil, I could see how Eden all of female humanity would happen.
Speaker 1: Then it would make sense. But forever girl.
Speaker 2: Delicious an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Speaker 1: I love an apple, yes, me too, So luckily you were able to not have that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting because I've been thinking a lot about it, and just like why do because I have four older siblings and two younger siblings, and I was like, why am I the only one who doesn't really buy this?
Speaker 1: Oh, they're still in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my older siblings are still really in it. My youngers are not as much, but the olders are super yeah into it.
Speaker 1: I'm not good at math. How many people is that?
Speaker 2: That's six plus one seven?
Speaker 1: Yes? Seven? I love you, thank you seven save seven. Okay, So you're going to college. I was in college.
Speaker 2: I was doing a play called The Great Nebula in Oriyan and my friend Christy and I were doing the play and it's a two person play, and there was this part that I would always forget. I would always forget this one paragraph. And we the three of us lived in this like really run down house in the like the bad part of town. Well, Christy and I lived with a girl named Audre, and Audre was not in the play, had never been to rehearsals, and we needed her to run lines with us. And so she's laying on the bed and Audre is the most chill person you've ever met. So she's reading along with us in the script and we get to the part where I always forget the line, and Audre bolts up out of the bed and.
Speaker 1: Goes, why do you always forget blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the line? And Christy and I just looked at her like, what why did you say that? And she goes, I don't know. I have no idea. I don't know why I said that. Weird crazy?
Speaker 1: What is that? I don't know. I mean, she just she jumped up to say it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was maybe the author was like, if that bitch does it one more time?
Speaker 1: What if she's been spying on you this whole time? God?
Speaker 2: I hope so I sometimes, I mean I think about it all the time, like especially like I'm single, so some of I'm master it and I just think, like, of all the ghosts that are watching me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we all think about that all of Okay, you've talked. I'm sure you've talked to me, because a lot of psychics will tell you, oh, your grandma's watching you at all times? Oh sure, to which I always say old times. Doesn't she anything better? She's just me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that what the afterlife is? Just watching people masturbate, your grandchildren masturbate.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think there's the option. I think you can change the channel if you want to. But I'm sure there's a certain hour where if you change the channel, you might see every one of your grandchildren.
Speaker 2: Can you just get it on like a zoom screen of just everyone, you know, masturbating.
Speaker 1: I think that's how it usually goes after life. So okay, you think you're masturbating me afterlife. Never we we don't need to go down that role now we can. I wow, have you ever heard about ghost sex, like people having sex ghosts? Yes? I have, Yeah, And there's a lot of celebrities that have had sex with ghosts.
Speaker 2: I'm not a celebrity yet, but when I become celebrity, I'm thank you. But when I become a real celebrity, I'm I'm just using this podcast just to ask a ghost, because I'm sure ghosts listen. I think dream ones where I was having sex and I woke up and I was like, I mean it was really nice. And then I woke up and I was like, oh, that was a dream. Maybe it was ghost sex.
Speaker 1: Never thought about it, you know, And sometimes it's described as such where these people will say it's like.
Speaker 2: A dream Okay, then I have yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll call People Magazine and we'll get those. We'll get this one going. Yes. I mean some of the celebrities that I've had sex would go Bobby Brown of course, Anna, Nicole Smith, well, yeah, Kasha, sure, Lucy Lou Okay, dan Aykroyd, whoa. I have these all memories. This is where are you? No? I just know this. This is the world I deal in. This celebrities with ghosts and then a celebrity ghost fucking that needs to be the show. Did you do celebrity ghost Stories? Not yet. I don't even know what it is. It's a TV show that used to be where celebrities tell ghost stories. Oh that sounds fun. Tell me another one.
Speaker 2: Uh, what do you mean a ghost story? Yeah, shortly after the I'm trying to remember, like when it was like after the death of my stepfather, I would wake up a lot and see, you know, in the dark, when you see somebody there and then you're like, oh, and you could get that like freak out feeling and then you turn the line and then there's nobody there.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: I just got that a lot around the time that he died.
Speaker 1: Did you actually see like a figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, just sitting in the chair that I would put like my when I was drunkenly taking off my dresses and throwing not throwing them on the floor. So it's like a pile of dresses from but this was like, I mean, I don't remember him saying anything, but I remember just remember him being there. And of course other than times I've had sex with ghosts, but I didn't say to night.
Speaker 1: Sorry, just so you know, I know the guy that created celebrity ghost stories. Okay, I can send this as a file to him, right if you want.
Speaker 2: Isn't it off the air? We'll bring it back. We'll bring it back, but she would have to host it.
Speaker 1: Well, if he hears that you had sex with a ghost, well, I mean, I'm I'm listen until proven. Otherwise you know who else claims they've had sex with it goes Joy Behar? Which want is Joy Behar? Joy Behar? Don't want you famous people know each other? Yes, yes, we're all meeting up there. Did you know her from the famous people meeting? Yes, that's the famous people meeting from the view Joy Behar, Joey Behar. From the view, She's like like an eighties comedian lady.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you think I'm famus. I'm so not famous. I'm just like a I blend into. People are like, do I know you?
Speaker 1: Did you go to? Do you go to that car? You know? Well, you've been in so many things, so you have that thing where people are like, I know I've met you. I know I've seen but I think people have to know who you are, like they have to know by name or at least like know how they know you. That happens occasionally. But one time you were on Rue Paul's podcast. I remember. I know that's huge. It was pretty cool. You're right, I'm famous. Tell me about psychics.
Speaker 2: I love psychics.
Speaker 1: Famous people love psychic.
Speaker 2: I love a psychic. I've seen a couple of icy dead people. So those aren't psychics. Those are medium mediums. I saw Faye. She's a celebrity psychic.
Speaker 1: Oof.
Speaker 2: I saw her about twelve years ago, Okay, maybe longer.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Is this is she someone that like?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you look up Faye, she's a lot of people Faye.
Speaker 1: I believe I feel like I've heard of her.
Speaker 2: I know, I talked to one of my actor friends, and then I think I read, I read, and then I looked up Faye and I think there were a bunch of people right that use her.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just typed in Faye psychic.
Speaker 2: They're alling celebrity and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Let's see Faye Collie or Mama Fey, Mama Fay. Maybe I don't know. This is from something called covidture maund so I can't. Faye or Mama Fay, as she's affectionately called, has been a spiritual advisor for twenty five years. Even with her impressive roster, it says, which I have to keep hush hush, Fay has managed to fly under the radar, dodging media requests even from Oprah her entire career. This is her second interview in two decades. She says, I was brought to her by the angels. I want the angels to bring me to Faye. I know how do I get Fay on here? Wait. Although she's fiercely protective about her clients, I can tell you if you think of an A list celebrity or royal or a billionaire, She's read them. Yeah, so you go to Fay the famous.
Speaker 2: I did a while back. I went to her.
Speaker 1: Did she talk to dead people for you?
Speaker 2: She didn't talk to dead people. I don't think I have a CD.
Speaker 1: Somewhere of it.
Speaker 2: I wish I could bring it back and just take a look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a long time ago, and she was like you. I think she took like this. I can't remember, but I think so. She was like, you need to you.
Speaker 1: It's all right there for you.
Speaker 2: Are you you're not, You're you're you're not making your full potential.
Speaker 1: You're not. Something is standing in your way. And I was like what. She was like, I don't, I don't, I don't. I just remember that.
Speaker 2: Like she was like, everything is here for you, but you make it more complicated for yourself.
Speaker 1: And I was like, isn't that what humanity is? Don't we all have it right there? Ten thousand dollars I could get, I could remove the thing, would light a candle for you.
Speaker 2: I would give ten thousand dollars for someone to just take away all my problems.
Speaker 1: Well, I keep talking about this woman that I recently discovered that makes predictions with asparagus.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know I was listening to that on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm obsessed with this lady and I will give her all of my money.
Speaker 2: How does she I need to know, though?
Speaker 1: What is she doing?
Speaker 2: Is it how she breaks them? And then oh if it breaks further this way? You know when you break up cook it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. Is that how she does it?
Speaker 2: Or does she look at the you know how many things are on the crown.
Speaker 1: I refuse to look into more than just the headlines, but I probably should because I'm really into her and the thought of having her predict my life. So when you go to someone like fay the celebrity psychic that even Oprah I can't get an interview with, you get in there. She tells you this was a while ago.
Speaker 2: Was Fay Fee at that point?
Speaker 1: Was she fay Miss? Is that her last? That's why you can't find her fay mess? So do you like believe that?
Speaker 2: I will believe just about any me too. Like I was listening to Elizabeth April, I love it when she talks about she talked to the Galactic Feed. Well, it's mostly it's the it's the YouTube headlines like at night, because I have an eight year old and it's exhausting and sometimes I just want to go into the world of we're all aliens.
Speaker 1: Tell me about Elizabeth April.
Speaker 2: I found out about her because I had this idea to ride a pilot, which I was about, like, you know, I shouldn't tell my amazing ideas. But just like these aliens living in plain sight, ready for takeover, which I think, I like to believe that the moon car, what's that thing called the Tesla car, Yeah, that's their their mode of transportation because totally, yeah, they're just gonna when they take over, they'll just get in those and I don't know. I guess they're taking over, so they're not going back to outer space, but or maybe they do.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe we go to outer space.
Speaker 2: But Elizabeth April is this woman who was I guess abducted by aliens, which I guess. Also if you're into this culture, you know that like people who want to be abducted by the islands don't usually get abducted by a.
Speaker 1: Right so dying to go up there me too.
Speaker 2: So anyway, and then she was there, and then she was shown all this stuff. There's a whole galactic confederation. They get together like the United Nations, and they're all you know. And the one that was recently was that like is Trump going to win? This is the last one I looked at, which was before Kamala came into office, and it was like she's like, I just need to break this down for all of you. And she talks really fast and she does it with all She'll give you the whole history of like the Reptilia race, Like we started as the Reptilian. I don't know if you know any of this, but I'm fascinated by it.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'll listen to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like the Reptilians came and then they they are basically the settlers of planet Earth. But then they were like I want to leave.
Speaker 1: And then and she knows all this because they told her when they took her up.
Speaker 2: Yes, and now she does remote viewing, like she has I guess a member of the alien Confederacy that like talks to her.
Speaker 1: She's got contact, she has a contact, she knows someone, she knows someone. I love that, like, you got to keep in touch, Like when they took her up and then she's like, let's keep in time.
Speaker 2: She's like here's my email.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And so this alien is like, girl, you got to hear what's going on.
Speaker 2: Well, she remote views people, which people and if you listen look at the comments. People are like, how can you remote view somebody without their permission? Like, she remote views a lot of people, but she was like, this is what I do when I remote view, I get the permission from their higher self. It's just amazing because there's no argument that you can really it's just like religion, you know.
Speaker 1: There's now just so convinced.
Speaker 2: Well, you could just say, like I got the permission from their house.
Speaker 1: I got the permission.
Speaker 2: Like I could say, like I stole something. I came to your house and stole your dog, And you're like, why would you do that? And I'm like, I got permission from your higher self? Right, you don't want this dog?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, this sounds dangerous. And that's the thing with like remote viewing, and if anyone listening doesn't know what that is, it's essentially like spying on people psychically. And there's been people in the military that have tried using it, and it's like, yeah, can't we like if that is real, why why don't we just like.
Speaker 2: Why don't people in the lot of race get all this? Yeah, I mean That's that's always been the hardest thing for me, is like, if you can predict the future, like, how come you're not, you know.
Speaker 1: Betting there's go it doesn't work that way exactly. There's an answer for everything. Your higher self will allow right, the higher self the lottery will not allow it allow me.
Speaker 2: To you take away the chance.
Speaker 1: Have you been to a psychic where you're like, how the fuck did you know that?
Speaker 2: I go to this tarot card reader who's really amazing. Her name is Angie, and I used to pay her, like, you know, way more than I've ever paid, like a therapist amount, you know. And then one day I called her and she's like, oh my god, I'm on my way to Jeff bezos house to give him a reading. And I was like, and then when I asked her to read me again, she's like, well, now I'm a thousand an hour, but I She's like, but I'll.
Speaker 1: Do you for for less. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: She's really just she'll be like, tell me what are you name it? And she plays. She's like, she'll give you your playlist of the music that comes through. And then she's getting all these you know, I don't know, maybe she's got the confederation as well, but she doesn't advertise it as much as Elizabeth April. But yeah, and then she'll tell me stuff that I just can't believe, Like just she basically predicted the strike she predicted in twenty twenty, She's like, something is going to happen that you're just the whole year as awash.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But you'll have time to really reflect.
Speaker 1: For you personally or like on the internet forever for me. Wow. So anyway, but still that's interesting. It was interesting. Honestly, I just need one person to tell me something. What do you want to know? Good? Like that, well, like something that pays off, And then I'm like, what do you need a thousand? Right, we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think about it all the time. And then I'm amused that I will believe in like an asparagus as opposed to an organized.
Speaker 1: Religion, you know that I grew up with. It's like, well, but what it is is like proof if you can make a prediction that comes true that feels really like the odds are against you, I'm a lot more convinced then something that's like if you believe it happens, and it happened because right, I'm just like I need concrete evidence.
Speaker 2: So as I've gotten older, like I kind of think I think the truth is sort of what Fay told me, which is like it is right there, It is right there for you, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was listening to this podcast called Wiser and it's Julia Louise Dreyvis's and I think I believe she had on. I think it was Jane Fonda, and it's about she talks to people older and wiser than her, and she said something along the lines of like, when you're born, you have this purpose or whatever, and you live your whole life and you find yourself towards the end, you know, die in a raging car crush. I don't know, but like you'll find that you're right back where you started with, just like oh oh yeah, and there's this whole middle ground of just complete distraction.
Speaker 1: Do you think like it's all a path that is like predestined.
Speaker 2: I think you predestinate. Yeah, Oh, I do think that there are I think that it's like I want to work on this in this lifetime at least I choose to believe that, because then when things are really hard, you go, okay, well this was hard so that I could learn something, because growth is really really awful and uncomfortable. It's painful. But then on the other side of you're like, bitch, look what I did.
Speaker 1: It's so important.
Speaker 2: It is important.
Speaker 1: I'm such a believer, and like you kind of got to go through some shit you have to.
Speaker 2: And you you know, I mean I spent like thirty years, you know, pushing it all down and then finally, you know, my body was like, can't do that shit anymore, and now I have to just sit in it. And then you're like, oh, this isn't that bad. I mean, it's bad, but I like on the other side of it, you're like little things like parachutes come down like in the Hunger Games of like little gift.
Speaker 1: Of nuggets of like truth. Anyway, Yeah, totally now I love that. So you're sober. Yes, I'm sober.
Speaker 2: I've been sober for I quit drinking like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Good for you. What about I'm sober too. I'm going to be ten years holy shit, yeah almost ten.
Speaker 2: Wow, You're like I thought you were ten.
Speaker 1: I'm eleven. Okay, I got sober and when oh my god. But I'm really I'm real into being sober. And talking about it.
Speaker 2: I just went doing pot though, Like I wasn't doing a lot of it, but I decided like, oh, I want to quit everything and see what that's like. So I couldn't like have an escape route. And that's been like really like five months of that. I'm like, this is kind of amazing.
Speaker 1: Once you get through again, the struggle of that, Yeah, it's worth it. On the other side, it's nice. It's so nice.
Speaker 2: I do miss occasionally making a bad discision. I was, you know, I was thinking about this, like trying to write some stuff about, you know, some new stuff, and I was like, I kind of miss bad decisions.
Speaker 1: It's fun to be a little naughty. Yeah, I still like to get a little naughty sometimes. I do a couple of the little naughty things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like going and sleeping in a ghost hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't sleep there, but I'll go. Do you try to sleep? No, not anymore I used to. Nowadays, I'm such a light sleeper that I know if you just tell me that there's a ghost in this room that might interrupt your sleep and then vanish in front of you, No, I won't sleep.
Speaker 2: I will tell you. I had this Dalmatian named JJ, and he was crazy. He would smile like he was big, you look like a greyhound. And he died and I put this little rock that I had. It was a dalmat I think they even called like Domain Dumas and Jasper. This Jasper and his name is Jasper Oh crazy enough, which well, Jasper Junior, because I had a Jasper when I was kidd.
Speaker 1: I put this rock next to the sink.
Speaker 2: And then just after he died, like a couple of days after he died, this and I've never seen it before, a black and white spotted moth wow and sat and stayed in the bathroom next to the rock I also had because we used to do these rubber ducky races because we lived on a live stream, and I had a litt rubber ducky that I decorated as JJ. So there was a little rubber ducky that was black and white. And then this moth came and sat there for like three days.
Speaker 1: Whoa And I'd be like, hi, buddy, that that's a good story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot about that one. I was thinking about a human ghost. I don't think it was a ghost. And he just jumped into the body of that moth because he was like because his body had been had broken down. Towards the end, he had something called wobbler syndrome, and then by the end he was like you just couldn't really walk and then sh.
Speaker 1: So I talk about ghost non stuff, which I love. Yeah, and my dog, who recently passed, knew that he heard. He overheard how much I talk about ghosts. And I've been waiting for him to show up. He has not shown up at all. Are you sure? Well, here's the thing. I was fostering this new dog, and every time this new dog would go into the room that was my old dog's bedroom. Every time he goes in there, he is hardwood floor. He does like a Scooby dow like and like runs like runs in place and runs out of this. And I think that the ghost of my old dog is like, bitch, this is my room. Yeah, get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's is the peppy like happy about it.
Speaker 1: No, terrified, get me out of here, Get me out of here. Definitely.
Speaker 2: Have you seen a pet psychic?
Speaker 1: No, actually, here's one, come on, no, have you yeah? Tell me about that.
Speaker 2: Well. I used to live in pay I mean Laurel Canyon and This neighbor of mine had this woman over who was happy to be a pet psychic, and I was like, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that feels very Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 2: I lived on a dirt road, so I walked over to her house and we were sitting up on the deck and she's like, do you want to talk to any of your because I had this one dog who loved to attack female dogs, and I was like, why is she doing that? She was a female, okay, And I can't remember why she said she was doing that, but I remember she was like and I was like, well, what about my other dog, Saskia? And she was like, she's just sitting right here. She's right here, laying on the ground next to you. She's always next to you. And I was like like, but I wanted to believe again, like things that may or may not make perfect sense but seem nice. I'm like, Okay, yeah, I love the idea that your dog is here mine or they're just sitting there, just sitting here.
Speaker 1: What do you think do you believe in past lives? Like this story with the moth that really feels lest isn't that fun?
Speaker 2: Like I will say though the last like twenty years have been a lot, and so I'm like, I don't want to jump right back into a body of a human. You want to take a break for me, a fucking break, Like I think I could take like maybe five hundred.
Speaker 1: Years off and be a tree.
Speaker 2: Oh or something. But I like the idea of it, certainly, I love the idea of it. Again, like, I will say this, after my stepfather died and he was I mean, my dad was was kind of scary, but it's always complicated, sure, but I loved him. But my stepdad and I, like we had a deep relationship than the one I have with my dad. We would have really interesting conversations. He really wanted me to believe in Jesus, and so we would talk a lot about it, but he listened to what I had to say and we would have these really interesting conversations. And then he died. But he had very specific mannerisms. And then I adopted a baby, and I noticed when she was little, because he died like the year before she was born, and I noticed so many similarities in their mannerisms. And I was like, if my daughter is my stepfather, I mean, now I don't, I don't know, but it was just I just kept seeing like the way she would breathe, he would do these things, you know, and she'd make certain faces that he did.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen the TV show Ghosts Inside My Child?
Speaker 2: No, Oh, of course, that's like what it is. Oh okay.
Speaker 1: It's like these kids that will have these detailed stories that they member from the last life and then they like look up like they try to find this real person. Oh, and then they do and then they're like, wait. My daughter was like a lady that worked in a building in nineteen sixty. You know.
Speaker 2: My friend has a daughter, and when they were she was like three, and she was in the bathtub and she was like, she said something about a blue house. And she's like, oh, what tell me about the blue house. She's like, oh, I used to live in the blue house. And she's like, oh, where's the blue house? And she said, well, it was on this street, and tell me about it. And we used to have this beautiful tree out front, and this, this and this, and she told all these specific details about the house. And so then when my daughter was in the bath I was like, because she was about three, and I was like, have you been here before? And she was like I want to make bubbles.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, maybe not. I can't use that one on celebrity ghost stories. I know, Hey, do you believe in haunted dolls?
Speaker 2: I heard your pot the last one about the haunted doll, and I was I was literally like, I was driving and I wanted to order one.
Speaker 1: First of all, I didn't know. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: I've heard of the word succubus, but I didn't know it was a sex demon.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's an incubus and a succubus. What's the difference a male and a female? Oh so seccubis is the male, succubis is a woman. Okay, so maybe I was just had sex with a male demon. It's sex demon. It could be Okay. There's also it was really good though. There's also they ubus, a they ubus which I just made up, which is a non binary non binary. Yeah, sex demon.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would think every sex demon would be non binary, you would think.
Speaker 1: But even over there, it's not the case. We don't know that.
Speaker 2: Who wrote about I mean, you know, I guess do you know?
Speaker 1: I mean, Anna, Nicole, Bobby Brown. We've got sources, right, Can I show you a haunted doll. Yes, it's time for the dolls are living? Okay, so as it goes, Yeah, it is believed that when you die, heaven, hell, haunted eBay doll, those are your three choices. Makes sense, That makes perfect sense. So on eBay people sell these dolls that are inhabited by formerly living humans or sometimes demons. Jeeha, could you show us the haunted doll this week? You got it?
Speaker 2: Ros Oh right, what happened to her shoe?
Speaker 1: She's only got one shoe, that is true? This doll right here. Her name is Stephanie. Ah, she's going for one hundred and fifty dollars. Oh that's steep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's hear more.
Speaker 1: She's got like very blacked out eyes, which is creepy? Are they? I mean they're just very yeah, oh yeah, they're dark. I can kind of relate to it.
Speaker 2: She doesn't make darker, she doesn't make an eye contact either.
Speaker 1: I will say, and this doesn't mean of me big four herd I was going to say, extremely large, forehead, very big. It's almost like hul Cogan territory, where it's like just the hair in the back. But it's wonder if it's a wig it might be OK, but it's a little unsettling. And she's in a lace dress, which lace is the preferred fabric.
Speaker 2: And it's a little soiled or aged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something's going on. And she's lived alive, she's partied, only got one shoe on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got some dirt under her nails. If she buried some people.
Speaker 1: Oh well, let me read you the bio that comes with steph Okay. So, initially, when I saw this doll, I couldn't put her down. I was so so drawn to her, But it eventually turned into something toxic. Sure like I couldn't put her down. I took her everywhere with me and constantly wanted to interact with her. She said her name was Stephanie, but never told me anything more about herself. Our first session I was in. I guess they did some kind of communication session. Our first session, I was in my garage and a bunch of things fell over, and the door slammed behind me and the light turned off. I didn't think much of it until it kept happening, and then I'd hear a growl in the dark. The dreams kept me awake. They were so scary. I was constantly being chased and would wake up sweating, and every time I'd hear a faint whisper. As I tried to go to bed, I'd hear my boyfriend whisper I love you over and over again. But when I turned to look at him, he was sleeping. Oh oh, that's sad. I have heard my name called multiple times. When Stephanie asked my name, I told her, not thinking anything of it, to which she replies that she and quotes She responded, quote, now you will pay a price for what I don't know. Now that she knows her name, I guess she can do some spell anyways, it says. It's sent a shiver down my sponge. I feel so much panic in nausea around the doll now. I see it shadow peeking from doorways quite often. I had to put her in a case where I bless it and treat it with respect. I have disassociated around her in every room I'm in. When I talk about her, loud banging happens. I want her to go to someone that's well versed in demons. Is that you? I am not well versed in demons?
Speaker 2: That sounds scary as shit. Fifty dollars Nope, not doing it. No, I'm not that sounds terrifying. I know, it's like sounds like my own child.
Speaker 1: You gotta sell it better one if you want, if you want someone to pay one hundred. I mean, I guess there's people that are interested in that experience. I feel like.
Speaker 2: There has to be with all the you know, the haunted doll movies, like.
Speaker 1: People want and TikTok or to.
Speaker 2: Buy it for someone that you don't like, you know, maybe someone who did you wrong.
Speaker 1: That's my biggest fear. Yeah, because I do have a peel box here and I do not want people. Please do not send any cursed or haunted objects.
Speaker 2: I would say, don't even just don't even put it out there.
Speaker 1: That I'm too afraid. Hey, can I play some ghost voices? It's time for EVP or ev please okay? So EVP it stands for Electronic Voice Phenomena, Etronic voice phenomenon okay, And it's anytime someone captures a ghost okay, on camera, audio equipment whatever. Usually ghost hunters that capture these and then they post them on YouTube. I go up there, I snatch two of them down from YouTube. I say, mine, okay, I'm gonna play you too, and I want you to tell me what you hear and I'll give you an ABCD option. Okay, the right answer being what they believe the ghost is saying. Okay, this first one is from North Texas Ghost Society. It's at the Whispering Cottage, which is in Mineral Wells, tex Sects. It's Texas. What part are you from? Eastern Texas? South? So there's no whispering cottage there.
Speaker 2: Whispering and it's just damp cottages, damp mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: What is this ghost saying at the whisper and Cottage and Mineral Wells, Texas? That might be the longest one we've ever had in history. A train, a choo choo train. Yeah. And I will say this is only a snippet of the monologue that this ghost was given. Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was wondering about that, Like it seems like a small amount, But I guess they do talk.
Speaker 1: As usually know. Usually it's just like me, like that's it. You get like two five syllables. Top.
Speaker 2: Do you think they only have like a second to break through and like some of them can break through for longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get a visitor pass and they're allowed like a days. Some of them have a season pass, if you will, but they usually can only afford like a one.
Speaker 2: Syllable pass, or they get like the ride pass, like you know, flash passed. Yes, And that's just that.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. I honestly think there's something to that theory. But this one, honey, what if Okay, if you just guess off the top of your head, do you have eddie wash it, wash it, wash wash or watch watch it, wash it and watch it. Well, that's not what the North Texas going. Whatever? Do they think it was A. I'm not saying I'm a Republican? However, probably go ahead? Was it B I'm not supposed to pass on messages love this? Do they think it was C I'm not quite dead yet but I will be. Or D. I did not come into this competition to make friends. It has to be D. Okay, it's one of those I don't know. They believe it's I'm not supposed to pass on messages like this. Okay, now that you know that, what's the message? Wait? Well the message was because the rest of the monologue goes yours looks bad in those genes?
Speaker 2: Did you tell them I'm I'm about to get a hip replacement.
Speaker 1: No, this one for you. This was for someone else in the North Texas whenever. But wait, so now that we know, let's listen for I'm not supposed to pass on messages. Okay, now that we know it's that you've crossed to the other side to make sure someone doesn't make their ass anyway. Okay, here we go. I hear I heard that what we thought was a train was It does sound like a train in my behalf. If you don't, yes, But now that we know that's that's a good one. Actually, that's really creepy. It was good. I liked it. I forget what the message was. It wasn't about anyone to ask. I forget what I want.
Speaker 2: We get visited by g oscepter talking about them all day?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I wish it worked that way, but it does not because they know I truly believe it's like dating, and I think that they go, you want it too bad? Well, there's people with dating podcasts, right, and I'm not going on a date with you. You're gonna go in the.
Speaker 2: Podcast and talk about oh my god. Yes, yes, that's how ghosts start with me. But don't goes like one I mean on the ghost realm, don't isn't isn't there isn't is there like a celebrity, like a hierarchy.
Speaker 1: I think it's exhausting to be a ghost. It must be like from what the leading theories will tell us, it's like it takes a lot of energy to be a ghost and it's there's no rest. And I think that's why they can only get out like one word at a time or whatever. Why are they so tired because they have to run on some kind of energy and if they're not getting that energy, A lot of people believe they get it from electronics.
Speaker 2: A lot of people believe wouldn't they get it? Like crazy right now here?
Speaker 1: Well, there has to be ghosts in here. I don't think there is. This is such a good room for a seance, though. Have you done a live seance? Not on the pot? You have to do that? And can I go? Yes? I would like to have like a say, odds, what about a Oija board? We haven't done that on this park? You have to do it. We tried one time during a live show to do a oija board with like people that were blindfolded, but it didn't really spell.
Speaker 2: Much I did one recently and I was begging for the nothing happened, and the girls with was like, oh my god, it's so sick with me, like it always goes crazy and nothing happened, and I was like, come on, yeah, I hadn't touched one since I was like fifteen.
Speaker 1: Can't play one more ghost voice? Sorry, it's okay, God, anytime you want to talk about Wiji boards, you can just feel free to let it out. This one. So, last one was from North Texas Ghost Society. This one's from South Texas Haunts. Oh come on, yes, we didn't get to wear you from east Southeast. Yeah, southeast, the East. I don't know exactly where this is, so maybe this is I don't know my old house, childhood home. It's a undisclosed building that was built in nineteen fourteen. Okay, what is this one's saying? Missy Pile? Oh God, can we slow it down? Yeah? This past No, we can't do that. But it is a quicker one because that last one was like death's bad, like every time you have this one is like.
Speaker 2: Do do but like every time you watch TV and then like can we slow that down? It happens like or like can we get that copy cleaned up, and it happens in like four seconds. I know, never happens in real life.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know how to do that. Okay, here we go. An he guesses, Oh, Blake, oh Blake, how Blake if you're talking to Blake Shelton.
Speaker 2: Or the other one Blake who's married to what's his name?
Speaker 1: Remember the gay Blake.
Speaker 2: Oh I was thinking of the female Blake.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh Blake Lively, Lively, Oh Blake, Blake. Well, this is Blake deadly. Yes. Okay. Did they think it was a come this way? Mm hmm b came me gay? Oh see go away? Or d oh girl please? Okay, it's one of those. Let me play it again. Oh please? They think it said her?
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: They think it's come this way now Wayabe, I don't know you and I hear office space kind of. I don't know girl, Please, my god. Okay, let's do one last thing. I'm going to just sort of fire off some unexplainable things. Tell me what you think. Maybe I have a theory. Maybe you think of a story? Love it? Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: I mean, how long has Bigfoot been alive since the dawn of time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like what a long existence. Is there only one allowed to go out at a time? Is that like something you do when you're a big foot? For you're like, okay, it's your your it's your day shift, it's your shift. I know who's mom and dad a big foot? Does it not happen that way?
Speaker 1: Bigger foot and big bigfoot? Less bigfoot? Is it like a Goldilocks? I just right foot? I don't know, I want to. I mean that's one where I feel like a lot of people will be like I'm down for it. I don't believe anything, and then you say bigfoot, They're like.
Speaker 2: It's harder for the girl.
Speaker 1: Please, Oh yeah, that's yeah, Okay, what about my favorite one? Synchronicities and like.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent?
Speaker 1: What is thin? I can't even remember when something that's gone like a like a coincidence, right, but you're like this is.
Speaker 2: More not a hundred absolutely, Like the the more I'm around that, like my daughter was supposed to go to this new school did.
Speaker 1: Not want to go, was like I'm not going.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to two friends that were going to the school and were target right beforehand, and randomly those girls were like on the escalator and they're like, say and it was thirty minutes before the orientation and then she was like hi, and then I just was like, hey, can you take her? And they took her and then she's like, oh, I love for school. I don't know, it's just that was such a huge thing for me, probably not for anybody else, but they just randomly were there at the target when she was like, I'm not going and then she's like, yeah, I'll get in the car with you.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I mean. Does she love it? She likes it? Yeah? That Yeah. I think coincidence is just.
Speaker 2: Period sexy as you know, you know, something romantic.
Speaker 1: But for me, it was like huge. No, I think that is huge for sure. So do you view that as like this is like fate or this.
Speaker 2: Is I mean to me, that was just a stout. I feel like there's been a many of those in my life. Yeah, and other people's lives where you just.
Speaker 1: Mean, do you have anybody in your life where you're like I was thinking about you and then yes, like that happens and they text you, I'll call you. Yeah, people you haven't I haven't heard from them a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I mean, obviously our minds are like we're sending out energy.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're attracting, We're you know, I mean we're atracting and repelling and attracting and repelling and all the weird old voices that are like, oh, you suck your stumer. I mean you're just like if you pull them out and then you can just.
Speaker 1: Like you know, yeah, there's something to it. There's magic, your magic, do you know? It's magic? Like the fucking a little tiny cat caterpillar eats some shit, builds like a little blanket around itself, then dissolves into goo and becomes a butterfly. How does that happen? That's how it happens.
Speaker 2: There's nothing it goes into like you know, it's like melting of a marshmallow and then all of a sudden, butterfly. Like that's what I'm saying. There's so much shit like that out there that we're like, it doesn't exp but it's like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yeah, there's a lot of things in this world where like crystals. What do you think of crystals?
Speaker 2: I mean, again, I think I have a lot of them, and I'm begging for them to do something. I think I have one of my purse which I lived in the other like I'm waiting for them to do something for me, do something.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting, I know. But even still, just the fact that that comes from Earth, it's so gorgeous. Yes, yes, it does to sound like I'm like on acid or something, but I'm like, we live on the planet where these things occurring.
Speaker 2: There's so much magical shit out there, and I feel like there's there's I like to believe too, that all around us our clues, but we have to be open to them.
Speaker 1: Yes, right in front of you, right.
Speaker 2: In front of you, Like it's literally like if you can just oh, put on your you know, glasses instead of but we were distracted constantly.
Speaker 1: There's a thing I'll.
Speaker 2: Never forget the first time I went to a gas and it was like.
Speaker 1: Hi, and there's a commercial playing.
Speaker 2: At the gas.
Speaker 1: I was like who sat in a room and was like, let's advertise, you know, do not set them when someone's stopping there for one second. Let's just shove shit in their heads. We have to be able to get it out. It's like impossible, but the magic is there. And that my daughter is at that age where it's like mom or unicorns reel our mermaids real. I think they are. Why not? I think one of the most magical things about this earth we live in is that we get to live in the time of Missy Pile.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, is Rosernandez, you're very and I know you say that to everybody, but.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. It's fine. I'll tell you. Most of these people that come on the show, these people, Oh, don't hurry yourself too late. Tell people where you want them to find you. Don't. Don't go looking for me.
Speaker 2: You'll never find me.
Speaker 1: Media no, no, I haven't. I have social media, but I don't really know what I'm doing with it.
Speaker 2: I'm always like, God, I'm getting rid of it, and then I'm like, oh, well, I must get on social post something.
Speaker 1: I have an idea.
Speaker 2: I must save the world with this post, and then nobody cares.
Speaker 1: Well I care. Thank you well, thanks for being here. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Oh was so great seeing you.
Speaker 1: You too, Thank you so much to the lovely Missy Pile. The second episode of me ghost Hunting on YouTube has dropped this week, well, it will be dropping this week. The first one has already dropped, so check that out. Ros Fernando is the haunted doll on YouTube. I love you all of living and dead, but if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine Shilling Brendan linch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the Terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff, the spooky Georgia Hard Start, and the frightening Danielle Kramer