Speaker 1: Have you ever worked on a farm?
Speaker 2: No? I no, no, no, you were.
Speaker 1: Not gonna think about it for a second, and you're like, no, like I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna try to stretch something.
Speaker 3: Maybe I had an ant that had horses, okay, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Do you like horses?
Speaker 2: I love horses. I love horses.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But that's it. That's where it starts and ends for me.
Speaker 4: Now, did you when you were a kid in school, did you ever it's just, oh man, this is going to be such a Connecticut thing. Did you ever take field trips to like farms to milk cows and stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Is that not a California thing?
Speaker 2: That wasn't for me?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know I can't remember where I have milk to cow like I've felt, you know, the the utter.
Speaker 1: You grab the tea, you grab the tea. Yes, yes, you know.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is my cousin now lives on a beautiful farm in West Virginia. And when I went to visit her, she was out on the pasture milking her cow, and I.
Speaker 1: Was you didn't help? What do you?
Speaker 2: It was just so cool.
Speaker 3: It was such a great, like awesome scene that she has just completely dove into living off of the land and raising chickens and turkeys and pigs and everything, and it's just so different than what she grew up here in southern California.
Speaker 2: So I love that about her, but that's probably as far as so.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna lean on my cousin Leah and pretend, pretend that I have someone done that, because it has not been my life.
Speaker 4: I've miilked a cow, I've grabbed the teat and it brought me closer to nature.
Speaker 1: That's all I have to say about that rewind show.
Speaker 4: You want to your friends, your pj's and your popcorn and go back to a time when all the houses were smart, the waves.
Speaker 1: Tsunamis and the high school's musical.
Speaker 2: I'm Wilford Dell and I'm Sabrina Bryan.
Speaker 1: It's time to get utterly spoiled. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'll be here all week as this week's magical Rewind is all about the two thousand and six Disney Channel original movie cow Bells, and it's very important to notice that the Bells is spelled b E L L E s.
Speaker 1: Cow is spelled regularly, though they didn't change that. This movie was.
Speaker 4: Inspired by the hit Fox reality show of two thousand and three, The Simple Life starring Los Angeles socialized Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, where the two spoiled rats before their own fame, left their lives of luxury to take a job on a farm and admit things like they thought Walmart sold walls. It was a tough one, yes, watching that show as a kid, I'm not even kid. Just when I was younger, I was like, there might be no hope.
Speaker 3: For us, but also pretty fun. They got themselves in quite a bit of trouble on that good they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This movie was watched by five point eight million viewers during its premiere in March of two thousand and six, and would later get a DVD release in June. It had a rumored budget of five million dollars, which is a lot for Disney Channel movie and was filmed in wait for it, Toronto, Canada, and like many of the movies we've watched so far, thanks to the movie stars, it has its own Disney slash Hollywood Record tie ins, of course, which we'll get into later. There is another movie now called Material Girls that came out several months later, starring the sister's Duff so different version has a very similar plot line, so this might be kind of like a volcano Dante's Peak kind of thing and or see or I would go armaged and deep impact. There are many, many possibilities either way. Cow Bells is currently on Disney Plus to watch, so you can go and check it out now, or just stay with us and listen in.
Speaker 1: It's up to you. We're we're really not going to stress about it.
Speaker 4: Had you seen or heard of Cowbells for our homework assignment this week?
Speaker 3: I have not, but I was excited because I know and have experienced quite a bit of my own Ali and Aj experiences as far as their music, So I was excited to see. I haven't seen a lot of the acting that they've done, and I love them together. They are a really cute little couple together. You know, they're a very good ying and ye yeah, good tea.
Speaker 2: So I was excited to see what this whole movie was about.
Speaker 4: I also obviously did not know anything about cow Bells and went in with my eyes wide open.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Just for the record, but before we get that Catilian dress altered, why don't we jump in with our synopsis. Two spoiled sisters are forced to work in the family dairy business when their father takes a surprise trip off the grid for a really, really, really weird reason.
Speaker 1: But when someone.
Speaker 4: Empties the company's bank accounts, they must track down the culprit, which they don't actually do and save the business.
Speaker 1: Early thoughts, what'd you think of the film?
Speaker 3: I was confused right from the start a dad leaving two teenagers with just their nanny slash house.
Speaker 4: Keeper when one of the daughters is having her katillion mind you.
Speaker 3: Right over a really big night for one of the daughters, as also one's just starting to drive. I mean, this just seemed like the worst time for a dad, a single dad, even to leave the family behind and not be able to be traced. That drove me crazy. I will say, I'm gonna, I'm probably, I'm no, We're not talking about the rest of the movie, but that drove me crazy throughout the movie that he was just nowhere to be found.
Speaker 4: You could go to a base in Antarctica and still get a phone call.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and I realized this is two thousand and six. Still, but still, you've got.
Speaker 3: Two teenagers who aren't always the brightest crans in the box. Let's be honest, and you're just okay with leaving them no, sir, No, sir, let's rethink, Yes, sir, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: This was not my favorite movie. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: They are great, adorable, clearly stars, clearly talented. Absolutely you could see them sparkle on the screen. You know they work well together. The acting was very, very good. This story made no sense to me. We'll get into some of the plot holes that are big enough to drive the entire herd of cattle through. These plot holes, very very big. So anyway, as we were saying, the movie is a vehicle for sisters and Disney stars. Now their full names are actually Alison Michaka and a Man of Michoaca, but collectively, of course, they are known as Ali and AJ.
Speaker 1: This was their first movie together.
Speaker 4: They are a pop duo who are signed to Disney's Hollywood Records back in two thousand and five. But on the acting side, Ali was the star of Phil the Future and then Start in dcom Now You See It. She would also appear in the CW drama series Hellcats, Ay Zombie and the movie a movie I recently referenced here on Magical rewind easy a. Also Gary Marsh, former Disney Channel president, said that he originally offered the role of.
Speaker 1: Hannah Montana to Ali.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Amazing sister AJ has been seen in Peter Jackson movies The Lovely Bones, Super Eight, The Goldbergs, and it's been off schooled. And for the gossip heads out there, she is a former girlfriend to Joe Jonas, who I believe is one of the Hanson brothers.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: You are wrong and incorrect, and we must say it correctly. It's from the Jonas brothers. We do not want any haters out there because we love them.
Speaker 1: They're great.
Speaker 4: Ali and Aj have released a handful of albums together and in twenty nineteen they said they were developing a cow Bells sequel cow Bells two. This time it's col Flatulence. I'm kidding, that's not the name of it at all, peck way what.
Speaker 1: They have since.
Speaker 4: Dropped the idea though, and even recently called the movie cringe and they did not love the end result, so even they were not huge fans of this film. Veteran actor Jack Coleman plays their dad, Read Callum the irresponsible father I think we've ever seen in Disney Channel. You might recognize him from his lead role on Heroes. Michael Travino is the love interest and the cow birther Jackson Meade. And you might know Michael from his time on Vampire Diaries as the Dreamy I'm reading this directly from the notes Dreamy Tyler Lockwood. Christian Seratos plays Heather Perez, a poorly explained friend to the sisters, but Christian is best known as Rosita on The Walking Dead. The movie runs ninety one minutes. We are oh so close, painfully one minute above the target. Oh We're gonna get there someday. It was directed by Francine McDougal, who was also behind the two thousand and one cheerleader crime movie Sugar and Spice and another dcom that I think we're gonna get to in the very near future, Go Figure. It was written by Even Stevens and Alex Mackrider, Matt Dearborn, and the d com daddy himself, Stu Krieger, friend of the Pod. Let's start off with the soundtrack because the music was obviously, when you've got two stars like this in your movie, the music is going to be very important. Like I mentioned, Ali and Aj were a musical act as well. They were signed to Disney Hollywood Record so obviously including one of their songs in the movie was going to happen.
Speaker 1: It was called On the Ride.
Speaker 4: There was also a music video for the song that was played ad nauseum on the Disney Channel and then incorporated scenes from the movie. Also, I want to make sure that no one missed that, yes, there was, in fact a Sca song.
Speaker 2: Yes there was.
Speaker 4: God has become a dcom tradition where, for some reason, I must be just a sign of the times we got to throw in a Scott's song.
Speaker 3: I would say scott was kind of on its way out, if not already by two thousand and six, it was not. It was not the time of you know Brink in the other movies that we've covered so.
Speaker 4: Far at that's right, Yeah, Brink was what ninety seven, seventh.
Speaker 3: Ninety seven, ninety eight, and by two thousand and six, I would start to say Disney starting to age themselves on like the coolness and the hottest music because God was on its.
Speaker 2: Way out at that point.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense, but still it's still in there, but it's.
Speaker 2: Still in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, it was.
Speaker 2: I liked the song. It was during the.
Speaker 1: Kadillion, right, yes, I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I noticed it.
Speaker 4: But two other original songs made for the movie weren't made by the sisters. It's All Good Now and Beat the Band were both not great, so they were they were in there as well. And you you mentioned I was going to ask you this question, but you mentioned at the top you are very familiar with Ali and AJ's music.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah. They were on tour with us for a while.
Speaker 3: The the first tour we did was a Christmas tour and they were on tour with us then.
Speaker 2: And you know, great girls, so talented.
Speaker 3: They both sing, they both sing, also play their own instruments. I went on their Instagram. They are still out there killing it. They were just here at the Greek Theater in September. Okay, so they are still doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm playing the Greek They're still still out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they looks like they're really He's still killing it.
Speaker 3: And Ali's pregnant, so that is I mean, I just it's so crazy because we knew each other when we were so young, and now she's about to be a mama bear, and I'm just.
Speaker 2: So proud and excited for her. That is, that's so exciting. So shout out to your little little one on the way.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 4: I hope you are better parents than the dad in this movie.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she learned that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she will.
Speaker 4: The movie's original working title was Dairy Girls, and though Cowbells isn't quite as off the mark as prompak, I frankly think dairy Girls is better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 1: I like it. Yeah, because there's also there's one cow in the movie.
Speaker 3: I mean, she's a I think it's safe to say she was a major cow, right, But.
Speaker 1: There's one cow.
Speaker 4: Actually, the cow is played by an actress named Beth Steeple, who would be I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm just making things up as we go. It's just a cop.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you make me freak out looking at my notes, going, I did not read this before.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It was actually just a copt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just a cow.
Speaker 3: But I mean dairy girls that the main part of it was about their their father's company, you know, so that would make a lot like sense. We talk about dairy throughout the film, not as much as.
Speaker 1: And I get the bells and the bells of the ball, I understand.
Speaker 4: I frankly think Dairy Girls is better, but this might be a good time since we were talking about the cow.
Speaker 1: Yes, the birth scene.
Speaker 4: Where the cow clearly gives birth to another cow that's already fourteen years old.
Speaker 1: And just covered in nastiness, and it was.
Speaker 2: The fastest birthing. I mean, I will not say that.
Speaker 3: I am a professional and have seen many of cowbirths, but it does seem like it was a little rush. And you know, when I've seen it on other shows, they you know, they show the people that are helping the cow, they're like sleeping with them in their little areas.
Speaker 4: And sometimes they have to turn it in mash. They had to put their hands in the and turn the tower around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that.
Speaker 3: Is obviously way too much for the channel. I thought that would have been just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But it did feel a little rushed.
Speaker 3: And like you said, just so much happening with that little not infant cow.
Speaker 1: And then it comes out.
Speaker 4: It's covered they obviously covered in jelly and slime and all this time, and the first thing she does is hugs it.
Speaker 1: And kisses it and kisses it.
Speaker 3: I know, it's ooh, she has really become one with the farm, what with the farm, with that kiss of the nasty.
Speaker 4: Little baby calf, little calf kiss. Yeah yeah, yeah too much. So to kick off the movie, we meet the spoiled, rich but very well intentioned Callum sisters, whose widow father owns the Calum Dairy, a massive milk and yogurt company. Taylor has just gotten her driver's license after many many failures, and to celebrate, they take a trip to the mall, but they accidentally leave a towel on a stove and start the house on fire.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: The furious father then comes back and decides to teaching responsibility. They're going to work at the dairy for their first job.
Speaker 1: Ever. They're bumped and they're clearly very sheltered.
Speaker 4: But no matter what they do, it's not as stupid a plan as what actually happens to the dad next, which, again, this is where you've already kind of lost me at this point. So they've they've shown that they're completely irresponsible, they've burned down the house. He brings them to the to the dairy to start their first day at work, and then decides it's the perfect time to take an off the grid trip.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm top. Where are you going, sir? Why? Why?
Speaker 1: Why to find a rare butterfly that his partner.
Speaker 4: Sets him up with this trip, And it's like, there's so much wrong with this.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, where it's okay, let's start.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this question right right from the jump, did you how now I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Get a phrase it that way, I'm in a phrase it this way?
Speaker 4: How many nano seconds was the partner on screen before you went that's the bad guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know, I know, it's perfectly cast right right seconds?
Speaker 1: I was like, who would trust? This guy?
Speaker 3: Look like an evil little man right from the beginning, not looking like as somebody I want to trust with anything, right, yea, let alone, that's what I who I would assume. The dad was kind of thinking, you know, my best friend's going to be still here to handle the business, my kids, you know all that, but it's still.
Speaker 1: Just like there's literally still a.
Speaker 4: Massive amount of fire damage in their home right that hasn't been repaired yet.
Speaker 1: Somebody's got to watch over the repairs for that.
Speaker 4: Your daughter's katillion, which is the most important thing in her life, also coming up right now, right, and he knows that perfect time to go butterfly vacationing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yikes, very strict, I know.
Speaker 4: Just as predictably the girls hate working at the dairy Courtney drops her cell phone and the yogurt has to call it to find it where it is on the conveyor line, they trip and they cover themselves in blueberries. Lots of little fun, little high jinks of them, because they're very personable.
Speaker 2: Well like I love lucy moments.
Speaker 3: They felt like to me, I thought they were cute, and you know, I was waiting for the chocolates to start going in their mouth down the conveyor belt like it was super cute.
Speaker 2: I thought that was that was fun to watch.
Speaker 4: They did, and they played it well. Again, they're little beats of slipping and covering themselves and stuff, and they're very funny while they're doing it, So you know, that was fun to watch. But the premise of getting them there with their dad leaving them was very strange to me. Their new fellow coworkers hate them immediately. I think they're stuck up, but they're so cool. One lady and one guy who they call uncle somebody and aunt somebody who are very nice and she also the woman that they like fronts the dairy band, of dairy band that plays while they eat their lungs, they eat their lunch. This was also strange to me, not that there was a dairy band that could totally happen. I see that there's companies that I'll have to in house band, No problem with that whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But why do you have these two Disney Channel stars that you hired because they're musical, and not ever get them up with the band.
Speaker 3: So that's what I kept waiting for the whole movie. Mag You I enjoy they're great performers. I was waiting for them, you know, not knowing again, never seeing this movie, I'm thinking, Okay, so at some point, they're gonna take over this band, give it a little vava.
Speaker 1: Voom and go raise money for the dairy.
Speaker 2: Make the band something that's gonna gonna make.
Speaker 3: They're gonna do a big event and it's gonna be a fundraiser to save the local dail.
Speaker 1: I mean, and they were gonna call the band the Cowbells or something like that. I thought the same thing.
Speaker 2: That's where I thought Cowboys was.
Speaker 3: I really was, And to be honest, I was kind of disappointed that there was never like you said, there are two really good musical girls as the frontliners of this.
Speaker 2: Movie starring in it.
Speaker 3: How are we not seeing them do what so many of their fans know they do so well?
Speaker 1: Exactly, but I know it was.
Speaker 4: It's like hiring two of the best jugglers in the world and they work at a company that has a juggling team, and you never show them juggling. Hey, I've never said juggling that many times by life and b I don't know why. That's the analogy I came up with. But it worked.
Speaker 2: But it worked, but it works. It is perfect. It works. It is perfect.
Speaker 4: Aally, aj please somebody throw them some batons and let them start juggling.
Speaker 1: While the dad has gone.
Speaker 4: We learned that somebody has been draining off money from the company.
Speaker 2: Who to thunk it, it was the weird little man.
Speaker 4: We knew it, I know, But of course he comes in and instantly blames the dad. Your dad's an evil criminal. Look at all the money he's stealing, and we're gonna lose all this stuff. Now, everybody's like, wait a second, your evil Jim, And we know how good this company is, and look at you little man.
Speaker 1: You've got to be the bad guy. Yes, but the girls obviously don't believe them.
Speaker 4: They think something's up, so they they don't even sneak into his office. They go to his office to ask him something and he's gone. I don't believe he ever comes back. No, that was it, And they find a picture in the garbage can that their dad had just given them that was broken.
Speaker 1: So that's how they know he was the bad guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was that was a.
Speaker 1: Broken picture, could have fallen off the wall.
Speaker 3: They they mentioned it later that he had their dad had just given him that picture, right, and that was it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was all they needed it.
Speaker 1: There's no let's look into the finances. There's no we found this or these receipts or this thing on the computer. They set them both up to where while that's true that they're socialites and they are very conceited into themselves into that, they also went out of their way to make sure that we knew they were smart. One of them was very good with.
Speaker 2: Math, the other one was good with computers.
Speaker 1: Right, none of that comes into play.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a possibility that maybe in the original a little script, there was a scene where you see AJ's character trying to find something. I just want to believe it because AJ's character was Courtney the sister. She got a couple of opportunities to talk about her numbers and how she was really good with Matt. Right, they never showed Courtney's abilities on the.
Speaker 4: Computer at all, and how and what a great way to show her ability. Hey, court come here for a second. I think I found something, but I can't get into this stupid computer. And she hit somebody. Yeah, oh my god. It turns out that the bad guy is the bad guy. But nope, they found just a picture. So Taylor now knows what they need to do. They need to save the dairy and figure out who really stole the money. Yeah, they don't ever actually figure out who really stole the money. They just all say it's the bad guy. But that's it that they don't find anything. They just know it's the bad guy. So Taylor has really changed at this point and is starting on her path to becoming a better human being. Courtney hasn't changed it all. She's got her cotillion coming up and she has been alloted twenty thousand dollars. That's just her section with like four other girls, so you figure they're all putting in twenty grand I'm no math wizard, but that sounds like a lot of money to me, and she doesn't want to give it to the family business. Now, I kind of see what they were talking about when they wrote her character this way, where it's also like, wait a second, you, as my older sister, got to have your cotillion. You had the twenty thousand dollars, but now that it's my turn, I have to be the good person and give all my money away and not have the cotillion.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, not cool.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm glad they wrote that in because I thought the same thing. I get that. But Courtney says, hey, it's an emergency. She's like, no, I don't care. I don't want to have anything to do this. So she tricks her sister into leaving a meeting to go get her cell phone and then gives away her sister's money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Harsh has a bold move, bold move, Taylor.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, dick old, I mean, come on.
Speaker 3: I mean, I yes, but but yeesh, I know, I know, and.
Speaker 2: Look, I get it. It's her cotillion.
Speaker 3: I've seen it personally happen with weddings with families, you know. With my I had so many friends that I was a part of their wedding. And money's always such a big issue, and like they kept saying over and over, things are so expensive, especially when you're trying to do them nice. But at this point, Taylor's seeing that this farm, the mill is suffering. The people in the mill are suffering. They can't It's not about whether they can have a party. It's about whether they can eat, provide.
Speaker 1: Food for their kids, keep their home, you know.
Speaker 3: And I felt bad, but not really. I was kind of like, this is what needs to happen. Buckle up, let's forget that.
Speaker 4: But I did not like what they were doing with her character at Courtney's character, and I think because they have her kind of change that she doesn't change. Then she gets into fight, then she doesn't change. It would have been better for the care character if it was Taylor saying to her, I'm not going to tell you what to do, but this is what needs to be done. And it's Courtney who comes to the realization, no, you're right, we need to save these people.
Speaker 2: Like she did. In the end, you would have wanted it to happen earlier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wanted to change a little bit because Okay, so both girls through all this stuff. Now they're in a fight, obviously because she gave away all of her katillion.
Speaker 2: Money that nasty note in the bathroom that oh that.
Speaker 1: I am not yours, like you're dead to me essentially.
Speaker 2: And I don't exist.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, if you want to me to pretend you don't exist, why leave me notes? Bro? Yes, you know I know you exist because you wrote me this note.
Speaker 2: I think it'd been great to put a note back going, who is this? What are you doing in my bathroom?
Speaker 1: New mirror? Who is? Yeah? No? I uh, very strange.
Speaker 4: But the fight's going on goes on for most of the rest of the movie, but in the process of what's going on, the girls actually start to love their jobs and they start to be pretty good at it. The rest of the dairy starts to respect them, but again, their sister fight is continuing to rage on, and during one of the heightened parts of the fight, they really make Courtney look bad again because she then types the wrong expiration date into the computer of which she's a genius, and essentially ruins and what will come down to ruining.
Speaker 1: An entire batch of the yogurt.
Speaker 4: So once again, Courtney screws the company again, which I didn't think was great for the character.
Speaker 2: And I did love that she put in the day of the event showing that that was what was on her mind.
Speaker 4: It's on her mind, but they now made her this one. They make one sister. The older sister is completely a changed human being. She now loves kissing nasty little cows that have just been born. She's willing to sell her car that was her mom. She's taken money from her sister. She's become this wonderful human being helping everybody, and Courtney keeps screwing the pooch.
Speaker 3: Yeah but she's she's younger, she's not as mature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yikes.
Speaker 4: They kind of felt so bad for her and the lack of growth for her character. Where I felt it was like, you could have done something.
Speaker 2: Right, But she is the younger sister. No, I do expect a different level of maturity.
Speaker 4: But then I guess I hope she would have had a more profound realization later on of what was happening.
Speaker 1: So she puts the wrong expiration date on the milk.
Speaker 4: It makes this stock completely useless, once again puts the entire business in danger. The milk has to be thrown out, and so the problem, of course, was solely on Courtney. But they come up with a plant. Okay, they're gonna pull an all nighter to get the new milk made, but they just don't have enough people no matter how hard they try to help load the milk and do all the stuff they need to do.
Speaker 1: But luckily to things happen. First, the dad just shows up. Hey, kids, therius, how's everybody doing, big smile and.
Speaker 2: Not apologetic at all. I can't believe now, that was a huge mistake, you guys. I should have never left you.
Speaker 4: I almost lost my whole company. Wait a second, my partner is a crook.
Speaker 2: Nothing nothing, just smiles, and here I am.
Speaker 4: And he brought everybody because this was also the night of the katillion. Yes, and the girls go down there to try to ask everybody at said katillion, including the mean, mean girls that are there, to come and help out at the dairy.
Speaker 2: They didn't even bat an eye.
Speaker 4: Not bad, and I one of the girls falls into the pool, gets her come up and which is great. But then when the dad shows up, all the people from the Katilion show up with Dad too, uh, and they're gonna save the thing. So it's just it's it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it just it seems so tacked on.
Speaker 4: What Dad doesn't come in and go, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I left you the company. We're tracking down uncle bad guy. I mean nothing nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was even in the end we never found the guy. Nope, there was nothing explained about. Oh, don't worry, that guy's going to jail for a very long time for moneylatery.
Speaker 4: Like, there's a good story there and we will get to it. Oh, we will get to Okay, there is actually a very good story there.
Speaker 2: So but there was nothing in the movie.
Speaker 3: Nothing, nothing, just kind of you know, got to pull back on our spending.
Speaker 1: That's it. So they do confirm it was the partners stole the money.
Speaker 4: Their dad decides that although their lifestyle will be much different now, they all just need to survive. They're going to really change your life up. Eventually they can work things out. They're gonna be okay as long as they have each other as a family. The girls decide they'll volunteer at the dairy even when they have the day off, so we've shown that they've grown as well. It's a really non Disney ending in that the villain doesn't pay for his crime at all. The girl are now poor. But it doesn't really show a good work ethic either. It's just it's it's they grew as people, but it was still they have their lifestyle kind of It was weird. So here's the story. In Asia, there was a different ending to the movie. Yes, that they shot this is true. In this version, Courtney finds a way to track But by the way, why this wasn't the only version I'll never understand. Courtney finds a way to track Read's partner who stole the money. The girls show their father the footage of the embezzler playing cards in a Puerto Rican casino, and they enlist the FBI to catch them. They get the money back, but continue to work at the Darien in hopes that one day they're going to take over the business.
Speaker 1: From their dad. The end, yes, yes, why didn't they only get that in Asia?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I I while that would have clearly been over our eye minute mark, right, that's a whole other one.
Speaker 1: I would go to ninety seven minutes to get that.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, I yeah that to me, that ending feels better, feels like there's more to gain than just a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yes, and a solo dance.
Speaker 1: Very strange, very strange. I want to see the Asian version.
Speaker 3: I do love that the girls found their enjoyment of working, and that's I think it's great for teenagers to learn that kind of responsibility outside of the home.
Speaker 2: I love that. But yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Needed to know what happened to this guy who took all the money, who just disappeared.
Speaker 4: And then it was like, you want to go dad? Are you going to go after this guy? You realize we're only poor because someone robbed us. We can actually do something and we.
Speaker 2: Don't need to be rich.
Speaker 3: Let's just make sure we've got enough money to pay the bills and keep the business does.
Speaker 4: Or let's at least go track down the criminal whole everything from us. Yikes, you did mention something which is very important. You mentioned gaining a boyfriend, and you might be wondering, is there no love story? Well, actually there are two, there's one for each sister, but they made them seem really insignificant. They were just kind of thrown in there, Taylor falls for the dairy supplier's son, who, let's be honest, is a hunk of hunk of burn in love this guy. Even I can see this guy came on screen sleeveless Joe, a hunka hunk of burning I'm telling you he is. He came on this guy. He's got no sleeves, he's got an attitude farm boy extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Does it look like a farmer in anyway? No rhyme, no reason.
Speaker 3: I mean, we'll take it, yes, but that was not a farmer looking kind of at I know.
Speaker 4: But if she didn't fall for him, I would have my god, look at this guy. And of course they're setting it up where this is somebody she never would have normally run into in her past life. But also they knew each other, which was weird because they talked like they knew each other.
Speaker 1: We didn't get a full kind of no.
Speaker 3: I assumed it was from school, right, Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 4: They're supposed to have their first date. He's very excited. First he hates her, but then he's excited to have the first date. And then she falls asleep because it was her first date at work. She misses the date he's very upset.
Speaker 2: Again, he's beyond upset.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a little agrig I have never seen a guy get that upset about you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you overslept. It's like, calm down, calm down a little bit, let it.
Speaker 4: Go, hunka honkah, let it go telling you. But of course, the thing that brings in together, what brings all couples together, is the after birth of a small cow. So by the time that she's there to help midwife the little cow into the world, they are fully in.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 2: You didn't mention that she plunged his car into a light.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's at the beginning. You're right, at the beginning. She's got to learn how to drive stick and she trashes his car.
Speaker 5: He leaves her in the car, behind the wheel of a car she doesn't know how to drive, and then gets pissed at her because she's not even sure how to turn the ignition on on this freaking car, and she takes it into a lake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, goes into a lake, which, again, it's rough.
Speaker 2: That was your fault, dude, I'm sorry. You should have never left the vehicle. I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Why did you Why did you think I was responsible enough to hold onto this vehicle?
Speaker 2: And you put me on an incline? Hello, I'm not in a driveway, some clara. You put me on an incline? Where do you think this car is gonna go? So he just got really.
Speaker 3: Upset about a lot of things, and I mean he needed to control his temper.
Speaker 1: Just a little. Did But did you see him and he was wearing no sleeves. So we're good.
Speaker 4: Well, and then you know he ends up helping at the end with helping with the dairy situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, he helps there, he and his dad.
Speaker 3: Really he almost doesn't help, but at the very end his dad was like, no, we're doing this, and he's he's like, we can't afford it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even know these girls.
Speaker 1: He's a voice of reason.
Speaker 2: I don't like these girls.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like, Dad, we can't just give them free milk. Because if you've also noticed, they had one cow, so it's like they did. They can't fix the whole dairy farm. We just have this one cow.
Speaker 2: We had a whole, a whole thing of cow. They walked through it.
Speaker 1: They had a whole bunch of one and a half. The baby they I don't buy it. It was one cow.
Speaker 4: Okay, So a quick question just from your point of view, we watched Xenon recently, and Xenon fell for a horse guy. You're gonna fall for a horse guy or a cow guy who you're falling for horse the cow?
Speaker 3: Oh for either of these guys.
Speaker 2: One angry problem and the other one you can tell takes them on. Those sports is all the time. No thank you, no thank you. I'm out out. I gotta find somebody else.
Speaker 4: Greg was a secret player. Greg was a total secret player.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: And this guy has a temper problems.
Speaker 1: It's true. We got to move on.
Speaker 4: If you could think there was there there there wasn't an even less important relationship, you'd be wrong, because there was. Sister Courtney meets a foreign exchange student Philip from France. Oh my gosh, Loumire, who seriously might take the trophy from Luck of the Irish for the most suspect accent.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was like, but die on French? Can I'm not work at how you say? Zadary, Like, wow, did you love stories work for you?
Speaker 2: No? No, not really? I mean they were cute, they were cute.
Speaker 3: I feel We've seen enough of these little romances that happen in these d coms.
Speaker 2: These weren't my two favorite ones. I didn't love that there were two. I kind of.
Speaker 3: Always think two relationships in one movie or right, they kind of battle each other a little bit.
Speaker 1: But that's the problem when you've got two stars that are.
Speaker 2: Equal, right, And I thought, what about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to make it so they're equal.
Speaker 2: Yes, And but I would have loved for one of them.
Speaker 3: As we've said, you know, you take Taylor's storyline, she's got her coming of you know, age moment of being mature, and then you've got the little one with Lumiere. Like that would have been more a little bit more balanced, because, like you said, now you're thinking that Courtney has to have just as much of a like a revelation through this movie. If she had just the boyfriend's situation, then maybe you wouldn't care as much as you know, like that makes sense, she's revolving within learning her first love or something like that. The two relationships in general make it hard for me to to kind of follow both of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, what are the chances that either one of these relationships lasted past cow Bells won.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Phil Felipe went back to France. Yeah, bye bye, he went France.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I think Taylor and the farmer could probably.
Speaker 1: He's just got to work some anger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just has to calm down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Get a new truck. I mean, they were sleeves.
Speaker 2: They were pretty hot in this this movie. I would say they looked great together. They had three different little makeout scenes. That's a lot for the channel.
Speaker 4: We've talked about them kind of avoiding some kissing stuff, but.
Speaker 2: They and they were in it, leaned into the mat, open mouthed.
Speaker 3: Yes, the kissing did not look quote unquote Disney kisses.
Speaker 2: They looked like two teenagers. Yeah, you know, that's another one for a smooch.
Speaker 4: How so, if the younger sister is having her cotillion, she's supposed to be what sixteen, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, fifteen or sixteen is what I would imagine.
Speaker 1: So then the older sister, they probably have her as what.
Speaker 3: A senior, eighteen or nineteen seventeen, eighteen? A senior, that's what I say.
Speaker 4: They're like, it's supposed to be like a year, year and a half apart kind of thing. Yeah, Okay, that makes sense. Also another in the future question, and let's use the regular ending that actually aired. The family has to build and watch their spending. Do you think that the girls completely change who they are or do they end up going back to their spoiled ways.
Speaker 1: I think it's changed them.
Speaker 2: I think it did too. I think that they I liked the idea of.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know we're keeping it the way it is and wasn't aired in Asia, but I do love the idea that they've now found their talents that they could bring to a business world. Yeah, and now they you know, not that they're not good. I don't believe that it would be possible for them to start wearing you know, just no name, ran nothing. I think that they would still want to have a nice life, but I think that they'd want.
Speaker 2: To work for it.
Speaker 1: They'd find a balance.
Speaker 3: They find a balance, they want to work for it. They want to make their own money. They want to be boss ladies, which I'm.
Speaker 2: Always down for.
Speaker 1: I love a boss lady.
Speaker 4: I think I think for them, they realized it went from being ADDIE's business to a family business.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I think that I think that made a big difference in their life.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about a world I know nothing about, and I'm not sure you do either, but I think you might walk all have you had? Did you have a Katillian or a debutant ball? Did you do any of this stuff?
Speaker 2: I did not, but I do know about them.
Speaker 1: Were you involved in it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to a katillion or a debutant ball?
Speaker 3: I have been to a debutant ball and I've seen a lot of it's. It's big here in Orange County. They have a National Charity League NCL Okay. They are a great group of women. There's different, you know, chapters throughout the county and they they do a lot of philanthropy, a lot of service hours teaching the young girls. It's basically the moms that kind of run it, and the young girls are learning things like meals on wheels or creating pillowcases for shelters, things like that.
Speaker 2: They do a lot of that.
Speaker 3: On their junior year or within their junior year, they do this debutante ball. The dads come in tuxes, all the girls have these gorgeous white.
Speaker 2: Gowns and it's a big gala.
Speaker 3: They also raise money for charities at this as well, they do a big that's no, I'm sorry. That's their senior year and that's their debutante into society.
Speaker 2: That's basically it's cool.
Speaker 4: Okay. Yeah, I actually I wanted to be a philanthropist, but I much prefer monogamy just my wife and I.
Speaker 1: I can't be a philanthropist. I just don't have it in me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But in the South, it's giant.
Speaker 1: It's huge.
Speaker 2: It's giant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a big It's a part of life down there, I think, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it is huge, and the money that goes into these is big.
Speaker 2: This is different that. This sounds more like it's not within a group of people.
Speaker 3: It's four young girls that are just throwing a party together.
Speaker 2: That's what it seemed.
Speaker 1: And the dads apparently didn't even want to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dads don't even care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we're not going.
Speaker 2: That's basically what it is.
Speaker 4: Well, let's do some real reviews. We've done our reviews kind of. I mean, we've at least talked about the film enough, But what about some other people out there? Sabrina, would you give us our one star?
Speaker 3: This story I will our one star comes from honesty, m this movie is so bad.
Speaker 2: It really has no plot.
Speaker 3: It's so weird how the dad just comes out of nowhere and everything is great again, like he has not been getting the galls. It's a really bad movie and needs some work.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, my five star reviews from Joseph K. This is a good five star review. This movie changed my life and my viewpoint on cow milk. No longer do those skepticalized ponder upon the thick stream of milk. This movie was chunky like my milk, and that is why I love it.
Speaker 2: Joseph.
Speaker 3: Joseph, Joseph, you sound like the weirdo that comes out of nowhere every once in a while on my Instagram talking about feet, like.
Speaker 2: Some kind of weird, chunky milk thing with you, and I am not okay with it.
Speaker 3: Joseph, please refrain from doing any more reviews.
Speaker 1: Most of the time I'm commenting on your feet. It's just for fun. I'm kidding. That's not me on your Instagram. It's I'd like to play a new game this week, because you know, we like to play some games.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joseph was creepy. I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 1: Joseph's like chunky milk, and we're gonna leave it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, everything.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play a game this week called bad Decision. Now.
Speaker 4: Earlier we revealed that the former president of Disney Channel, Gary Marsh would like to shout out here because I knew Gary and he was always a good guy to me.
Speaker 2: Love Gary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, said that the role of Hannah Montana was originally offered to Ali. So I'm going to list a famous and iconic role and two options. Okay, you have to pay which of the two actors had passed on the job, making what sure sounds to us anyway like a bad decision. And once again our producers know the answers to these, but we do not. So again, this is famous roles, okay, and then two options of actors, one of them has passed on the role.
Speaker 2: Let's do here we go.
Speaker 4: The first is the famous el Woods in Legally Blonde, who, of course it was played by Reese with a spoon, who nailed it. Who nailed it, by the way, very very briefly, one of the favorite things I have about my wife is she can't tell a joke at all, and so she'll hear a joke and then insist on telling it and always tell it wrong. And one of my favorite ones ever are in the grocery store and the guy behind the counter said, oh my god, did you guys hear that that famous actress stabbed her husband?
Speaker 1: And we went what ko?
Speaker 4: And he went Reese and we went Witherspoon. He goes, no with her knife.
Speaker 1: Boom, there's the fun joke. Going to a party. My wife looks at me and he goes, I'm telling that joke.
Speaker 4: We get there, she walks up to the very first person she sees and says, hey, do you hear Reese Witherspoon stab somebody? So el Woods illegally Blonde? Here are the two possibilities. It's like, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Number one, all right, Ellwood's.
Speaker 4: Lisa Kudro from Friends or Christina Applegate. Which one of those two passed on Elwoods in Legally Blonde?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's Christina Applegate.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm going to say too. I'm gonna say Christina Applegate. Final answer, it was Christina Applegate.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are one for one. Okay.
Speaker 3: I think this is the first of Jensen's things I've evergotten.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling like a winner.
Speaker 1: You got it still a bunch more, I'll make you feel like by the.
Speaker 2: Egg sang it all right?
Speaker 4: Rose in Titanic so obviously played by Kate Winslet yep, who is phenomenal, But it could have also been Was it Gwyneth Paltrow? Are Charlie's thrown Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm gonna say I agree with you one hundred percent. I think it's Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 2: Final answer, final answer.
Speaker 1: Oh, No, two in a row. Gwyneth Paltrow's correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, Wow, she turned down Titanic. I bet you she would have moved over and both she and Leo would have survived on the door. H Third Forrest Gump so obviously Academy Award winner Tom Hanks. It was his second Academy Award in the row of coming right off of Philadelphia won it again?
Speaker 1: But who turned it down? John Travolta or Michael Keaton.
Speaker 2: John Travolta.
Speaker 4: I'm going to agree one hundred percent. I think it was Travolta. I think this would have been right around pulp fiction time.
Speaker 1: He was hot. He would have been off of everything in town.
Speaker 2: Probably just tired.
Speaker 1: John Travolta final answer, This is a nightmare.
Speaker 2: You guys are three for three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one has to bomb this one asked about all right, So here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Indiana Jones famously played by Harrison Ford.
Speaker 4: Now I know that originally, and this is not listed, I know that originally it was offered to Tom Selleck and he couldn't do it because of magnum p I so who turned down Indiana Jones?
Speaker 1: Kurt Russell or Burt Reynolds.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I hope it's not Kurt Russell because he's one of my favorite.
Speaker 2: I think it's Kurt Russell. I'm going with Kurt.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna split with you and go with Burt Reynolds, and you're gonna say Kurt Russell, Yes, tiebreaker Jensen.
Speaker 1: All I care about is Sabrina got one wrong. It was Burt.
Speaker 2: Reynolds against me. I'm such a good person, listen.
Speaker 1: I just I don't want anything perfect. I want something to fail. So it's good enough, good enough.
Speaker 2: Well we'll got them on. Was no problem there.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I guess I got to move into your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: God, just the idea of Burt rdod was like, heck, don't look at the Ark of the Covenant.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my gosh, all right, let's.
Speaker 4: Let's jump into Sabrina Seas.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, first of all, one of the things that killed me, and I mean I know that they were trying to make Taylor older than Courtney, and Courtney was a little bit younger, a little bit mindset. They put this poor girl who's a teenager into a little girl's room.
Speaker 2: I mean that Mino is well Ben Monroe's room, her little princess thing around the bed.
Speaker 3: It was all this stuff in her room was it was decorated so young. And then Taylor's room was fine. It looked like a teenagers. It looked very girly, but it looked like a teenager's room.
Speaker 2: That was from the.
Speaker 3: Beginning and they only showed it, I think twice in the movie, but it was so to me, just why do you have this teenager in this little twin bed with the little things and the tiara. Okay, that was a good one. And then again this movie drove me crazy because this mill is filled with a bunch of quitters. Okay, they at a drop of the hat were like, uh, it's over it's done.
Speaker 2: We're done.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, No, we've got a plan. Okay, great, great, something tiny goes wrong. Oh my gosh, it's done, it's done, it's done. They were driving me crazy. Also, your boss is gone. This guy that you guys keep talking about is so nice. Never once is he okay? Should we no one's heard from him? Should we call the cops? Should we look for him?
Speaker 1: How long a while?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And that's my thing is.
Speaker 3: Although I was irritated with the dad, I was equally irritated that no one cared.
Speaker 2: About this dad.
Speaker 3: It seemed like a very nice guy and a very good employer to these men and women. That was sad, But again didn't matter. All they could care about was just quitting over and over again.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: The after we talked about the kiss with the cow, I felt it odd with the kiss with the new boyfriend.
Speaker 2: They had a kiss, kissed the cow, and the kiss.
Speaker 3: After yes, shortly after they had a nice little smooch session. There was a moment I have to just so when if you ever go back and watch it again, the dress shop lady who she returns to the dress.
Speaker 2: Is so funny.
Speaker 3: She's just so like her acting was just like, oh, like she was just so astonished that somebody would return a dress. And that cracked me up because it went straight into Felipe working out on the phone with this one dumb bell working out on the phone.
Speaker 2: I was cracky. I was crying laughing the whole time. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I think it was the two of them back to bath, but I kept that's when Loumiere came in my head.
Speaker 2: That's when I don't know why.
Speaker 3: He seemed like I kept thinking of that little cartoon. Doing a dumbbell was so funny to me. And then my last thing will be because of course, the the falling in the pool was kind of a not really it was not done very very well. And then the assembly line of workers at the end, when they're supposed to be carrying these big boxes were basically tossing the crates to each other. There was clearly empty and it was kind of like background after remember, there has to be weight in like you have to lease act like there's weight anyway, nothing compares to now we're going to go back to your hubba hubba, good looking golden boy, hunk, a hunk of burning love. Sorry that I messed that one up for you. We have to go back because he has his full blown shirt off in this movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, for kind of no reason at all, just to not have a shirt.
Speaker 2: Off, absolutely no reason at all.
Speaker 3: He was not going swimming, He was in his bedroom with his shirt off.
Speaker 2: And I just want to go back.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if it's because I was scarred so terribly by standards and practices while he was on the channel, But why can I not show a tiny little bit of shoulder or even a tiny bit of cleavage or middrift. But this man could have full shirt off, six pack, abs pex, everything just out for everyone to see.
Speaker 1: Great question, Great question.
Speaker 3: That one really shocked me. I. And this is, you know, after I've already been blown away by the movie we just watched, which although I still loved prompacks so much, but all of the standards and practices whoopsies in that one.
Speaker 2: Ye, Now we got a shirtless guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is the start maybe of like a new age of Disney.
Speaker 1: Is this first shirtless that we've seen? This is first shirtless?
Speaker 2: This is first shirtless I think.
Speaker 1: Like they weren't shirtless in Brinker any of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: We're no, yeah, no, no, I don't believe so, but you're right.
Speaker 2: That's a double standard, double standard.
Speaker 1: Double standards and practices. Title love it all.
Speaker 2: Right, there we go.
Speaker 1: Those are great.
Speaker 4: But now the time we have to rate our movie, and we're gonna do as you. Everybody knows one out of ten one being bad, of course, ten being good. But our options we've got one out of ten ktillion dates, slimy baby cows, exotic butterflies. I'm going to amend exotic butterflies to exotic butterfly, off the grid, vacations, okay, insignificant love interest, expired yogurts, or I'm going to add one. How you say bad French accents?
Speaker 1: Would you like? What are we doing this week?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Just to keep it back on the the dairy girls, we're gonna go with I'd like expired Okay.
Speaker 1: I started last time? Do you want to start again? You're gonna start?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 1: Where would you like to go from here?
Speaker 2: I think I need you to start. I'm just not.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be semi harsh with this movie. I'm sorry I did not. Here's the thing. It was a great example of them taking two very talented leads not using them properly, how you don't put them with anything music wise, and some of the decisions made in the film. I liked them. I saw the potential for them immediately. Would love to see them in kind of a better movie. But I'm gonna give this a four and a half. Whoa expired yogurt? So there's just too much wrong with the story. It didn't make any sense, the dad not showing up. It was just very weird to me. A lot of it seemed. And then when you hear this is one of the reasons why it's this low for me, when you hear that in Asia, there was another end that actually made sense.
Speaker 3: Right, It was there Ya Bear was thought about, but for some reason, Save got stuff hit the cutting room floor. Yeah, I'm not sure why, because it there sounds like it would have been better.
Speaker 4: Too much weird with this movie. I'm gonna I'm gonna go with a four point five. It was just again the two leads A J and Ally were great, a ton of potential good actors. You saw what the channel saw and instantly, but I felt like they were plugged into this one and this needed a good, heavy.
Speaker 1: Solid be right. This movie, I thought so that's my that's that's my team.
Speaker 4: And people can come after me and say this was their favorite movie of all time. I'm sure that will happen, but this one was was odd to me.
Speaker 2: I am gonna go a little bit higher.
Speaker 3: I it did make me reminisce so much about the Paris Hilton and Nicole.
Speaker 1: Ridge show didn't because.
Speaker 3: There was so many just the way they talked and so much of that. So it did make me laugh and I did get along with a lot of the stuff.
Speaker 2: I agree with a lot of the holes.
Speaker 3: But because they didn't show, like again, I wanted to see Ali and Aj sing. I know that's not all they can do. I know they were here to act, but it's a Disney Channel movie, and why not you can You've got two singers, You've got music in the movie. Anyway, Yes, you know, it's not like it was not at all, So I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with six expired yogurts. I needed a little bit more from Ali and AJ's talent, because again, those girls are so beyond talented, and I feel like it was a little It was sad for me to be a fan of theirs and not get every everything that I know that they can bring.
Speaker 1: I agree, And again I haven't.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch any anything that AJ, who's the younger one, right, I haven't really seen anything that AJ has done, because this is the first thing I've ever seen. But I had seen Ali and there's a great movie about a band called Band Slam and she was great and she sings and plays guitar and it's and it's like I wanted to see that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see more than you're right. There was a band, they had a band, there.
Speaker 3: So much, so much opportunities to make it happen. Yes, and maybe that's what was going to be done in the second one.
Speaker 1: Who knows. I know.
Speaker 4: I can go to five. I can go to five. Maybe four point five is a little harsh. I can go to five. I'll get I'll give it a five expired yogurts. Okay, I think that'll be fair. So thank you all for joining us for this recap of cow Bells. The next movie we're going to be doing is The Leftovers, which is not the twenty fourteen HBO Damon Lindlof TV show, but the Wonderful World of Disney movie from nineteen eighty six starring Get ready for this lineup John Denver, Cindy Williams, Pamela Adlon, Andrea Barber and Jalil White.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait to see this. It's gonna be a ton of fun.
Speaker 4: And of course you can watch the leftovers if you want to before we talk about it, and that is on YouTube.
Speaker 1: This one is an on Disney Plus. It's on YouTube, so go and check.
Speaker 4: It out, or don't listen to us talk first again, We're not going to pull off our sleeves and get really mad like you just dropped our truck in the middle of a lake.
Speaker 1: Remember to subscribe to our feed.
Speaker 4: You can also follow us at the Magical rewind Pod on the Instagram Machine. Thank you so much for joining us and we will see you next time.
Speaker 1: Bye bye,