Speaker 1: You are listening to the Dan Patrick Show on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 2: You're out, You're about, you want your Dan Patrick. You got Covina, You're about. What's up CNR on FSR live from Mercedes Benz Studios. Still driving that trusty old ride to keep it looking sharp with Maco. Oh from dnse to Faded Paint. We've got you covered. Get a free estimate today. Uh oh, better get Maco. Meet me aight hey, coveno On Rich Like I said, in for Dan Patrick, and you can always chime in if you're you know, can't call in you get to work later. You want to hit us up at coven On Rich, Hey, and give us a follow while you're at it. We appreciate that. Yeah, everything at Covino and Rich and remember we're having a big party June twentieth through to twenty second in Vegas. This is your invite. We'd love to see you there, having a big party live broadcast. If you can only make it one day, come to twenty first, but again June twentieth through the twenty second. We hope to see you there. More details to come at Covino and Rich at five Sports Radio and check out our bonus podcast over Promised Monday through Friday. We're only on two hours a day from five to seven on the East two to four out here on the West, so we always have extra things to talk about, and we put it on over Promised our bonus show, which you could watch on Fox Sports Radio's YouTube page or if you just want to listen to, just search over Promised with Covino and Rich Buddy giving away prizes, so stick around. Last week we had our pal Coach ballgame on the show. If you're coaching kids sports, which is hell of a lot of people, that guy's the best when it comes to give it advice on you know, how to handle kids that are, you know, playing all types of sports. Now we're talking about chasing the dream, and that's why the mom from Cobra Kai is calling it quits in Hollywood. She says it's just delusional dream chasing, grinding all the time, a life of what's next, basically like what's next? All right? Well, guess what she said, I've been there and I'm tired. I feel like she's just tired. And she's like, and I've seen the mountaintop in this business, and I don't know, I'm forty six. I'm gonna live the rest of my life welleds my money. Almost like when Forrest Gump just decided he wanted to stop running. I'm gonna go home now. Yeah, he just decided I've had enough. Her name is Courtney Hengeler and she was also in Big Bang Theory a couple episodes as Sheldon's sister. But I know her at Festus Amanda La Russo amandl is Fo High lay lay Down. She's fine. A lot of people say, my girlfriend looks like Kurt, but a younger version to be honest, So I mean I'm allowed to say this. I guess. Let me tell you, I get what she's saying. And to put a perspective with sports and you know, other avenues of life. Sometimes you get there to the mountaintop and then you wonder, this is what I work for? This is it? And I brought up Aaron Rodgers. He talks about that in his documentary where he finally won a Super Bowl after the you know, the minute he was done hoisting up the Vince Lombardi Trophy. He talks about it in his documentary. He was like, well, all right, old now what Yeah, well that's the mental gymnastics, you need to play. Jim Carroll, I don't know, figure it out. Jim Carrey talks about how with all the success from In Living Color, it's all his movies. And you know, some consider Jim Carret the funniest dude on planet Earth. He said, I got to the mountaintop, made the money. It's not what I thought. What does it all mean? Like now he's Eggman in the Sonic movies, and he's great because he found other things that interested him. I think if you want to tie into sports rich aside from karate and cobra kai and true and trust me, I know as a former All Valley champion myself, it's not an easy life. Yeah, but this is when you have to think about the teams and the athletes that still found a way to stay hungry, the Snyder style, twisted Sister style, the teams that repeeded or repeated, or the champions that maintain their belt for all those years, the ability to still find that hunger inside. Because it is easy, I'm gonna say easy, but it is understandable to say, well I've been here and done that. Now what Well now, it's like, well, how long can you keep it. Well, it's easy to lose, So lose the Dodgers to still find that hunger after just winning the World Series. For them to keep the hunger and spark alive, you have to tip your your cap to these teams and these athletes that have done it over and over again. They stayed hungry all these years. It's easy to lose the Rocky Boa, ayea, the Tiger. That's what I'm saying. You know, you're forgetting an example last year that you were so adamant about. So you aggravated me with this because I don't think this is the real reason. But going into the Super Bowl, You're like, well, who wants it more? The Eagles or the Chiefs? And I'm like, you don't think the Chiefs want a three p. You don't think the Chiefs want to go down in history? Is this very easy to get content and very easy to get lazy. It's like a it's like a relationship. You get your dream woman. Look at it, Look at this. Hold on, look what I wrote. You get your dream woman, your dream girl. You were fantasizing, praying to the gods that she gave you a shot somehow You're mute and ask god, her, you reeled her in, you brought her down the aisle, and then you got lazy. Because that's what we tend to do well, we get lazy. How do you keep that spark alive? Some athletes are able to do it. It's funny with Tadic because I actually wrote got dream Girl Lot. It's so true. You you think, oh my god, what would it be like that girl? That job dude Cash Warren had Jessica Alba wasn't the story is? The story is they got divorced because again allegedly, the story is they were in a sexless marriage. Imagine he got Jessica Alba. He's no slouch, but he got Jessica Alba and he's like, eh, I'm just getting lazy. Now. Just happens to the every every good looking guy or girl out there who's with someone has to say it. I'm not going to say the exact quote because it's it's theich So I was just gonna give the most cliche quote of all time. But it's for every hatchick out there, to some dude who's sick of getting winner. See, I wasn't gonna say you gotta let you. I cleaned it up cleaned it up for you. You can say, banging, can't you have that? Well, I guess you just did, so I'm just saying I wasn't gonna say that, but that is one of those typical quotes you ever, you know, for every hot girl. Yeah, why don't you give me a little happy life, happy wife happy. I think about this with sports fandom, and I'm listen, every sports fan would say the same thing. Hey, rich, you're a moron. I want my team to win it all. Yeah, I agree, man, winning shouldn't get no, no, no, no. But there is a sense of if you've been a fan of a loser for a long time and then they finally win, after that moment of joy, do you do the dance of joy? It's almost like, well then what And I know Danny would probably go, you strap him on and you try to go forward again. Like the Cubs. Think of all those really emotional Cubs fans twenty sixteen, Game seven, they win the World Series. You don't think there was a part of those Cubs fans that after the confetti fell and the parade happened, then they're like, all right, I don't even thinks that it's that you put so much mental energy into finally getting there and finally winning that by the time it happens and you're going for round two, you're exhausted. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: That's the word. Yeah, right you And then you're thinking, if I'm this exhausted as a fan of the players and coaches feel.
Speaker 2: That's why it's incredible to think about the people that were able to keep that fire alive and do it again and do it again. Why do you know how many time or not you brought up Jim Carrie Rich who was exhausted with this life and saw the mountaintop and was was screaming to the heavens, who am I? What does it all mean? He did come back around and he's part of a giant franchise all over again. Sonic stuff. I get it. But think about you know, some man or woman that's the CEO of a company. They work their whole life to get to that level like they were, you know, work their way all the way up. You get there, and you're like, all right, now, I think about that in life sometimes. I was talking to one of the younger guys that works here that you know, recently got married and he's thinking about starting a family, and I go, you know, you can't allow life to just become a checklist, because when life becomes a checklist, it's almost like graduate college, get a good job, find the right man or woman, buy a house, have kids. Like you can't let life become a checklist, because then when it's all said and done, what do you say? Uh? No, what? I don't know. I don't think there is a now what? All right? Let me get now, you're the best grandparent you could be, like, there's always something. I use your own life for an example. Stay hungry, dude, we have big dreams. Let's say when Dan Patrick says, you know what, I've done it all. I'll go down in history as one of the best ever. And Dan Patrick says, right off in the sunset and chill out and do like a once a week podcast. And he becase his feet up, drinking nice cocktail. Sounds nice if we were to get that opportunity, and it's like, Wow, the dream job, after all these years of doing work together, we made it right. Oh, looks like we made it. They want to be a sense of big time. They want to be a sense of no what Yeah, then, now, what is longevity and how long could you sustain some kick ass content. I'm just saying, long could you do it? How long could you bring an audience? How far could you get? There's always something? That's why. The two words I want to remind you of are stay hungry. I get it, you're exhausted. I get it. You've seen the mountaintop. I get it. Now what but guess what Aaron Rodgers so fixated on the now? What should have stayed hungry, continued winning? All right, let me give you a I'll throw a couple athletes at you, and you tell me what you think you shouldn't get old man, when you like a Lebron James, do you think Lebron James this year, with the addition of Luca and where the Lakers are going into the playoffs as a three seed, do you think Lebron at this stage of his career, knowing that, you know, let's be honest, even under the best circumstances, what a year or so left guys in his forties, Eventually something will happen. Father time is undefeated. Do you think Lebron is as hungry now as he's ever been? Is that what it makes him amazing. Yes, you know who didn't look hungry this year? And I say this respectfully, Travis Kell see that Chiefs team. I can't say Mahomes. He just didn't look good, but maybe he did lose his hunger a little bit. When you get too content and that thrill of winning, the thrill of victory isn't thrilling you anymore, that's not good. You have to figure out a way, like I said, to play mental gymnastics, to figure out a way to fulfill whatever is next, whatever that goal is, whether it be a three P or repeat or just again sustainability, there's always what's next. It might not be as fun or as cool, but you have to convince yourself that it is. I know, Ron James, I think is a great example. He's like, yeah, what's next. I don't know, I'm gonna be the oldest guy to do this that I'm still I still can compete with these young dudes. I'm still the best. He's still trying to prove something, And I think that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh the guys to you that, are there any people that stand out? And it's you know, you don't really know what's going on with injuries, and behind the scenes. But do you also, Danny g I was saying, do you think of some athletes where you see that they get that big payday, and whether it's subconscious or not, they do take the foot off the gas and they lose the eye of the tiger because it's like, I work so hard, I finally got the big payday and then they sort of just coast. Yeah, it happens all the time, and sy losing is good because it reminds you that winning doesn't come easy and it motivates you again. Hey, rich when in life have you pushed the hardest at the gym after a breakup? Yeah, because you just got knocked on your ass. Oh you just lost, and it fires you back up, reignites that fire all of a sudden, you're hungry again. Now, had you stayed hungry, you might have still been in that relationship. So look, there is a silver lining to losing. And maybe Travis Kelcey now has that fire again when he comes back because he's like, oh man, I didn't like those highlights. I don't like losing. There is some importance to losing because it could reignite that spark. But if you could keep it going with that losing or keep it alive, that's the key, not the what like dwelling on what's next? I don't know, figure it out, man, That's a I have to say about that. At coven On Rich now we got Mike's words of wisdom. We're gonna give away a swiggy you. You gotta pay attention to Mike who runs his place. Also coming up on the show, we're gonna talk a lot of NFL and there's one story in particular that I want to get to next, and it has to do with whether or not you want your star players to be honest or like delusionally positive like a hype man. Yeah, Like do you do you like when when people are like so optimistic, where like, dude, you gotta be a little real too. Because there's a story about Cam Jordan and the New Orleans Saints that I think there's a line between that you what a positive guy versus like, dude, you're d Lulu Lemon, You're you're delusional. We'll get to that next Coveno and right here on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Radio has the best sports talk lineup in the nation. Catch all of our shows at Foxsports Radio dot com and within the iHeartRadio app search FSR to listen live.
Speaker 2: Hey Steve Covino and I'm Rich David and together We're Covino and Rich on Fox Sports Radio. You could catch us weekdays from five to seven pm Eastern two to four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio and of course the iHeartRadio app. Why should you listen to Covino and Rich. We talk about everything life, sports, relationships, what's going on in the world. We have a lot of fun talking about the stories behind the stories in the world of sports and pop culture, stories that well other shows don't seem to have the time to discuss. And the fact that we've been friends for the last twenty years and still work together. I mean that says something, right. So check us out. We like to get you involved, to take your phone calls, chop it up. As they say, I'd say, the most interactive show on Fox Sports Radio, maybe the most interactive show on planetar. Be sure to check out Covino and Rich live on Fox Sports Radio and the iHeartRadio app from five to seve and pm Eastern two to four Pacific, And if you miss any of the live show, just search Kobe on Rich wherever you get your podcasts, and of course on social media that's Cavino and Rich. What did D. Snyder teach us in the eighties to stay hungry? What did Sebastian Manusconco title his last comedy special, Aren't you embarres no?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Stay? Stay hungry, Stay hungry? Why would you do that? Well, let me tell you, I listened to D. Snyder and that's why I'm a chubby vato loco till this day. Stay hungry. I stayed hungry. Man, stay hungry. You gotta find out a way. You must find and fulfill your destiny because once you get to the mountaintop, once you win, once you become a champion, it is easy to get lazy and content because I've done it. Well, I'm just gonna say that's it again. When an actor or actress finally breaks through in Hollywood and they're like, wait, this is it, or a or an athlete wins a championship and like this is it. Yeah, it happens a lot. That to me is a little understandable because you worked your whole life to get there, to the top of your industry, and then when you get there, there is that sense of no, what yea, you don't shift your mindset and shift your goal to think And again I'm stating the obvious. I'm sure Aaron Rodgers thought about it, but to think now, well, everybody wants and they're gonna try to take it from me, so I have to figure out a way to keep it. Yeah. What I'm more intrigued by Cavino is the people that are so close and somehow just say nah, like Big Mike who runs his place, who you're gonna hear his words of wisdom in a few minutes. He brought up JaMarcus Russell like a guy that had all the talent in the world. He finally got there, but when he got to the big stage, he sort of was like, yeah, I just don't have it in me anymore, or like a Johnny Manziel who was like, I'm I'm the party, likable, gritty small quarterback.
Speaker 3: Well back to JaMarcus Russell. I had season tickets in Oakland at the time. It's not that he was like I don't have it in me anymore. He flat out got lazy. Yeah, that's almost like he's drinking the purple drank And now I know rich but that's a little different than chasing the dream and you're just tired, and you know what I mean, Like, yeah, he didn't really get there because he got drafted. He got that money, but like you said, there's lots of examples of dudes who get the money and then after that they go and spend the money on a lot of five star meals and Michelin star restaurants and all that, you know what I mean. And so what's the passion in you? What's the drive in you? But I like what you guys are saying. What happens after for those guys that do reach the mountain top with all that hard work. But I think about Kobe rip look what he did post.
Speaker 2: You know NBA. It's like them exceptionally special. That's the takeaway here, because you're right, Danny, do you get that payday? And you could get lazy, like okay, because that was the mountaintop for a lot of people, a lot of people. It wasn't winning Kobe Bryant, Tom Brady, people with the that were obsessed with winning. Even though they won, they kept that fire alive.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: And that's amazing when you think about it, because it's so easy to just be content with what you're already accomplished.
Speaker 3: And I'll give you guys props for a minute, you know, because I make jokes a lot on our show because I keep you guys humble. But one thing I loved working with you guys three years ago was we were working hard every Sunday night and the prize was, let's get to a full time shift on the network. Here we are, We got it, you know. We had to bust our butts to get there. And then we were like, we weren't content with that. Now it's like, what's next? What can we do next? You gotta keep that hunger. And it doesn't matter even if we got big paychecks. Would we be like, Hey, you know what, let's take our foot off the pedal now.
Speaker 2: I want to broadcast from a space shift. Hey you got to shift to go over, Katy Perry, Gail King, we want to do the first Fox Orts radio radio show and podcast from the outer orbits. Are you sure about that though, because they're getting a lot of flack. We talked about it yesterday and a lot of people saying it wasn't even real.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the weird part of social media. People run with those stories. People are so dumb. People are saying, have you seen the patch? Have you seen their patch? Where were their helmets? Have you seen their patch? Turn the patch upside down? It looks like devil worshipers, Satan. There's so much conspiracy. I'm telling you, I stand by what I said yesterday. Anyone that has a problem with rich people spending their money on dumb crap, work harder and go move to a communist country. If you think everyone should get equal stuff, Rich people buy opulent, stupid things. Katy Perry, yel King. There's been that hundreds of thousands of dollars on a frivolous space mission. But you know what riches timing and optics. That's why they're getting the backlash, even though I don't care. That's the other side of the story. There's people that spend a lot of money on stupid things and no one bats an eye. I watch Receiver like many people did on Netflix. No one cares that Justin Jefferson spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on those diamond in gold chains he wears. That's his choice. He's rich, he earned it. He's one of the best wide receivers of this generation. So to wrap that up from me yesterday, I stand by it can be up this morning, goes. I don't know, man, you might be on the wrong side of their conversation because everyone's saying that they suck. Yeah, everyone's hating on them, like as if they accomplished something and they're not astronauts and we are their helmets and it was all fake anyway. So regardless, Yeah, it's about goal shifting. That's that's what it is and still being able to find that hunger and not getting lazy, whether it be at the workplace, on the field, or in your relationship. How do you keep the hunger alive? And we honor and respect the teams and players that have been able to do that. It's like a hot girl that's stop shaving her legs. What are you doing now? It's a two prong story. Rich we get into Mike's exactly shave those legs before we get into Mike's Wednesday words of wisdom and prizes to give away in midweek Major By the way, your armpits two nothing a bigger turn off to me and a lot of men. A girl with stubby pits, are you saying, stubbly pits, give you the ack. Now you sound like a high maintenance pain in the ass. Shave your arm press So is that of a hard request? So what do you lose? The hunger? This all came about because of the mom from Cobra Kai. The mom from Cobra Kai is calling it quits. She's done with the industry. It sort of exhausted her, the grind, the delusions. So Prong two of this conversation of keeping that flame alive, keeping that fire going, eternal flame Bengal style, I will be the flame cheap trick style. Prong two of this conversation is the white flame. Kenny Powers lafla bla blanca. No you boso, let me finish the sentence. We have to be real. Yeah, she's a good looking woman. Daniel LaRusso did all right for himself. Just a kid from Nork, New Jersey, moves out to California. He's an all valley champ. He has a car dealership, he has a nice home. Listen man has dumb sports and goofy kids. But he has a hot wife. As dumb sports fans would say to reference our pal Clay Travis, he outkicked his coverage. He did. He did so based on Courtney Hengeler in her retirement at forty six, Amanda LaRusso the wife Who are the hottest TV moms? And it could be a weird answer because everybody has like a weird crush, especially growing up. Like, Hey, if it was March Simpson, that's fine, let me know about it. I want to hear about it. But let's talk about the hottest TV moms. If it's Mark Simpson, let us know. But then also let your therapist know. Yeah, if you want to talk about it, that's fine, But hey, call us up with your answer at eight seven, seven ninety nine on Fox. Because is there a standard answer? Are there a top few? Because she's up there as far as hot TV moms? Cobra Kai the Netflix series Way Back on a Wednesday? Are there ones that stood out to you? And it could be something ridiculous because I grew up watching these shows and your kid and what do you know? But were there moms that you thought were hot? My hottest TV? I think there's a number one answer. I do too. I think there's a number one answer. But again, it's all generational, right, so I guess. It depends what you watched. But let's chop it up. Let's just let's just throw out a few names. Let's give some honorable mentions. I I you know what, now that i'm thinking about it, I'm torn between two. I only have Honestly, maybe I'm a picky guy. I only have one answer. There's only one, I guess in the history of television, there's only one mom. But I don't. I know you're thinking Modern Family. I didn't watch that show, but I can't deny there were some hotties on that show. Well, way to take my one of my top answers, because I noticed shows you like, No, what do you like? I didn't watch a lot of those goofie shows, stupid documentaries about doctorpusses. Yeah, I've got more of that type of guy growing up. Am I crazy to think this? When you think of all the shows of the eighties, right, I'm an eighties kid, eighties nineties. For me, when I think about all the moms, it's not like I'm thinking at least Keaton Meredith Banks to burning Judith Light, Angela. Mona was hotter than Angela, even though by the way, side note, Judith Light was in the news recently. She's seventy six. She looks exactly the same. She looks fantastic. So I didn't think Angela was much of a looker back then, But for a seventy six year old lady, she looks fantastic. Someone's a little picky here. No, no, they're not my answer. She was good enough for Tony Masceli. But oh okay, dude, Mona was the hottest on that show. We're not doing Hottest Grandma's though, because if we were, I'd have to say, uh, Helen Roper is the answer hottest moms. Hottest moms has to be Joanna Kurns aka Maggie Malone, missus sever That's that's my answer to anttractive woman. She was a mom, but she was still like hot, and she was hot enough to be a newscaster on the show. I don't really, I can't think of many hot moms on TV shows growing up, So that's why, just by default, it's like relative proximity theory. She wasn't that hot, but compared to all the other moms on TV growing up, she was the hottest. I got I got two that I'm I'm thrown out there to start this. Okay, I'm going modern family like you suggested, but I'm not going Sophia Viagar. Even though she is the mom to Manny Manad. She's definitely the answer. I smoke. I think the answer underrated because of because of the eye rolling sex appeal of a Sophia Viagara. She goes so onto the radar. You're gonna see her again this summer in the Sandman's Happy Gilmore Too, she returns as Virginia Vennett Julie Bowen, mother of three kids, her goofy husband Phil Dumphy. I think Julie Bowens Claire Dumphy is one of the hot hotter than Sophia Vergara. Depends on what your taste is. Oh, come on, that depends on what you like. And I think my other answer, I'm going back to the I'm going back to the late eighties and nineties. You're not thinking mom because on the show she's referenced as aunt more often. But when Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky had twins, that would make have Mercy Aunt Becky. Yeah, you know what. You know what, man, that's a pretty good answer, Lori Laughlin is underrated. Laughlin, you know, I hate to say it that Jesse Castopolis step that guy is so damn handsome it downplays her hotness. It really is. But I think of Stamos is so Stamos that his mullet hogged up her beauty. But you really look at it. Yeah, you know what, Rich, I'm not gonna argue that one. She is sneaky beautiful for sure, I mean not even sneaky. But who gets all the credit for being good looking? John Stamos? Enough with that guy?
Speaker 3: Can I flash you guys back? It's a way back Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Please? You know what do we all?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: We may have found an answer because if we all agree, like Danny you said, you agree, Lori Laughlin, I actually agree Lori Laughlin too. Rich brought her up, Sam. Does she get your n Oh? Yeah, absolutely, she might be the answer. But who else you got?
Speaker 5: D J.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: When I was a little kid, I remember thinking Claire Huxtable was kind of hot because she was a lawyer. Mike, I want to marry a law and she was pretty and she you know, she was like that woman that we all thought. Man, if I get lucky enough to I did find a successful woman in my life.
Speaker 2: She's a super good looking one. By the way, you ever see that weird clip when when Bill Cosby's talking to her about the Spanish fly? You ever see that looking up from the Cosby Show? Oh boy, Yes, weird as well. He gets real creepy with her.
Speaker 3: When I said, way back Wednesday and this second time, I'm shouting William out. My grandfather rest in peace. But he had this huge crush. He would talk about her and when this when the reruns of this would come on, I swear I never saw this dude like this obsessed with a woman. He never looked at my grandma like this Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke show. She was a smoke show YouTube video. I mean, all of us, well think about it. You know that was way back before all of us were born. But she was the like when people looked at her, they were like, dang, that girl is Yeah, she stole the show literally on that TV show.
Speaker 2: Yeah there. Look, there's a lot of beautiful women in Hollywood, but we're talking moms specifically. They were the TV moms. Well, I'll give you this, the woman that we talked about earlier that just started the conversation about athletes and celebrity a Manda LaRusso making it to the top. I think Amanda LaRusso. The actress Courtney Hengeler is definitely up there. She's beautiful. But if you want to talk hottest TV moms, let's go eight seven, seven, nine nine on Fox. Will talk to NFL coming up from MBA. But right now your hot TV moms, let's start with Michael in Virginia. What's up? Michael?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: I love the show, guys. Thanks, Buddy's say, hey, Mike, before you give me your answer, if you before you give me your answer, if you had to choose Carol Brady or Alice, if you had.
Speaker 4: To choose, oh, that's a horrible account Brady.
Speaker 2: But then again, Alice had Sam the Butcher like hot and bothered. But mine is believe it or not, was married with children, Peggy, you know what. She was all horned up, so there was some there was some hotness there about, Like I mean, al she would always go walk up to the bedroom and be like, Eh, what do you want peg. We have a theory here on the show. And maybe it's not a theory, maybe it's an obvious observation, but all the redheaded ladies on TV growing up. We're all horned up, missus roper Mona peg Bundy. Now, if you were a redheaded mom or a woman on a TV show in our childhood, you just wanted yeah, I guess yeah you were. You were ready for the great answer peg Bundy. Peg Bundy was kind, she was hot for as you. Weren't you more of a Marcy Darcy guy? No? I liked uh Steve by the way, you know how you joke about your name Steve being like sort of like an old guy named that. Oh yeah, the name Steve, and Rich and Mike, they're starting to be like old guy like eighties nineties. Yeah, the funny funny enough. If you haven't seen the Minecraft movie yet, Jack Black's character, it's sort of like a like an older guy, a middle aged guy down on his luck, and it's like, Hey, I'm Steve, the Minecraft guy. Is his name is Steve? Steve? So yeah, Brian, so cal what's up? Man? Hold on there you are, Brian? What's up? In? Guy?
Speaker 4: Stole my answer? Peggy Bundy was a gamer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I think people sleep on her because of the goofy hairdooe. Yeah, but you know what Brian, because think about it, because Al was always like pushing her off like she wanted it, and hold on, Brian, Let's go to Brian for a like a Brian back in the eighties. She was wearing high heels and leopard prints and the hair was that was fashionable back then, so it was like sixties esque. Yeah, sorrow like a bee half Yeah, but ire spraced. I had I thought peg Bundy really was like a beautiful woman back then.
Speaker 4: She had to. I mean was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was on Yeah, let me tell you eighty sag What world do you live on? I'm sorry, I don't know. I don't know how to pronounce her name. It's it's it's s A G A L. Katie k one of the most famous actors spelling. By the way, she's still a good looking woman. Man. Oh yeah, she was the voice of uh. She was on Futurama, right, she was a voice of She was a million things. I'm just honestly shocks Sam. You know a lot of stuff in fact that you can't pronounce Katie. I thought it was and I said it wrong. I thought it like Stephen's sister. No, it's not. It's not different. She's also on the Why am I trying to blank the Motorcycle Show Sons of Anarchy? Yeah, so she's still doing it and looking great.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna say the other motorcycle show you like hogs, Hogs and more hogs. That's uh, that's another show. Yeah, let's let's go to sack Town our brother, Sean. What's up Sean? Sean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: My favorite feelings for the damn Patrick show man still still mad. I didn't catch all this weekend, man, I.
Speaker 2: Tell you I thought about that too, and I'm like, you know, we should have. We should have got a drink with Sean when we were up in Sacktown. That's why we're inviting everybody to Vegas June twentyth through to twenty second, because as your invite, a lot of our listeners and friends are gonna be there. So just book a flight and we'll let you know the details as they come. June twenty through to twenty second. So what do we got you, man?
Speaker 4: I tell you we're gonna have to hit up the Rhino one.
Speaker 2: Of those days, but real quick, yes, sir, all.
Speaker 4: This time, but I'm gonna give you all quick. Top five I cannot disagree with Danny g my Man named two of the top five. Number five, I'm gonna go with Mary Tyler Moore because I stayed up Extra Lake to watch Nick and Knight just to catch her. Number four. I don't even know what her name is, but the chick from Idream of Jeanie. Every time she was in a little satin laser barbarajanion.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, but hold on, she wasn't a mom because I was thinking about her too, and she was fun. Ha ha ha. You know, same with Wonder Woman growing up. But yeah, but they they have kids on the show. She had a baby and then she just kept it in the lamp. I was thinking about it. I was thinking about it. So hey, she she deserves a shoutout. They were hot, but she wasn't a mom on the show as far as I remember.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, real quick. Top three kegs of golf. Peggy is up there. Felicia was shot is a hard Number two. Come on, man, First, the first time I experienced jungle fever was watching The Cosby Show, and then number one Suzanne Summers and step by Step Boy the time after so bad.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's a great answer. The late great Susann Summers. Didn't you pass away a couple years ago? I got that right up? Yeah, Suzanne Summers and the hunky Patrick Duffy. Can you nothing to watch that? Because anytime I reference a nineties Friday Night TGIF lineup, Covino was like, yeah, you were sitting hold me to your house picking your book watching T Graff and I was out with on dates. I was going out living my life. You were hanging out with Steve Verkle. Well after Steve Verkle Did I do that? Because it was full house? It was perfect then. It was a family matters and in between family matters and perfect strangers step by step and it was perfect thighs. It was Patrick Duffy and Suzanne Summers. It was still like a modern day Brady Bunch where it was they. Zanne Summers was so hot, especially in the three Company days. Doody doody do do. But I don't know, man, I think we got our answer when we all agree it's fact. But we'll take your answers. I don't know if you could beat Lori Laughlin. I think we discovered it. She might be the hottest TV mom and it's a sneaky answer because we know her as aunt Becky, but she was a mom on Full House. Your answers next, and then we'll talk a little NFL draft. We are a week and a day away from the NFL giving you a lot of fun changes and surprises, So we'll talk some NFL, some NFL Draft, and we'll give away a stainless steel Swiggy ar Covino on Rich Fox Sports Radio water bottle. We'll do a little uh little game time. We'll do a little where it was made. You're a lot coming up all here on Cavino on Rich.
Speaker 1: Be sure to catch the live edition of The Dan Patrick Show weekdays at nine am Eastern, six am Pacific on Fox Sports Radio and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us, Covino and rich In for Dan Patrick the Legend. Now if you dig what we do, check out our show five to seven on the East Monday through Friday. We're live from La two tone in the West, and we do a bonus podcast that you could watch on Fox Sports Radio's YouTube page. You could listen to, but it's called over Promised with Cavino and Rich. Definitely check that out. I do want to say thanks to all the affiliates who are hanging with us today. I love to hang with you every day because there's lots of new affiliates, lots of new people, and we welcome all of you guys into our stupid world and our stupid lives. So thank you, affiliates. Everyone on the iHeartRadio app and everyone calling now at eight seven seven ninety nine on Fox. But stick around because we're gonna play Midweek Major the biggest stories in the world of sports and pop culture, and Mike's Wednesday Words of Wisdom. We're giving away prizes now before we go rapid fire. Just a fun fact, you played Hey Mama by the Black Eyed Peace nine, which is you know, feels like yesterday but sixteen years ago. I always love this fun fact. The Black Eyed Peas had the number one song twenty eight of the fifty two weeks that year, like they dominated that. You've never seen anything like that between Boom Boom pal Let's Get It Started. I got a feeling all the all those hits that year. People never talk about how the Black Eyed Peas. People never really talk about the original title of Let's Get It Started. That's what they don't talk about. It's true, and no one quite dominating like the Black Eyed Peas back then. And by the way, Forergie no longer with the group officially. Well, she was just sort of a guest singer of the Black Eyed Peace. But all those hits are with her. Black Eyed Peas are will I Am and Tad Lou and the Dappit the app and all that that guy. All let's go cross Fire. Start with Justin in Mississippi. We're talking about the hottest TV moms because the Cobra Kai mom has retired from acting. Let's go Justin. What's up?
Speaker 4: Oh? I just thought of two of them, uh, mids Pinciati and Kitty from that seventy seven.
Speaker 2: One. Thanks man, appreciate it. Who you got? Kristin Miliatti was the mother on How I Met Your Mother. She's a good looking woman. She's a big fan. I'm a fan of Blake in Illinois. What's up?
Speaker 5: Hey, Good morning fellas so and thinking of Linda Cardellini. She's the O G. Scooby Doo of Velma.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of Linda CARTERLINI. I think she's gorgeous and super talented. So great answer with Linda Cardolini for sure, sir.
Speaker 5: And then I got a another one. It's gonna be the the aunt from The New Spider Man the Tom Holland even though she's like more of an adopted mom, I'll.
Speaker 2: Check her out. I'll take your word for it. Let's go to Ohio and DeAndre. What's up man?
Speaker 5: What's going on? Guys?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 4: Good morning than you all you too?
Speaker 5: Okay? So I'm a bit younger than you, guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll be thirty next month.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: So I have two. So my first one is a Constance Marie from the George Lopez Show.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. She is very fredic, I mean, and then compared to George Lopez, she's really hot.
Speaker 4: Second, my second one, even though she didn't technically become a mom until the final.
Speaker 5: Episode of the series, Leah Ramini from the King of Queens.
Speaker 2: My goodness, well you pulled the sam it's Leah Remedy. But she's hot, I mean, as far as I know. But it's a great answer. I also want to put a nod to Kristin Miliatti, to whoever called and said that, because I was just thinking about her on the Penguin how hot she was. She's just like a great ass. So yeah, yeah, justin you know, all great answers. Thank you, guys, we appreciate. By the way, Danny, our good pal trip in Vegas hit you up with a good one. Oh yeah, the mom from Weeds, what is it? Mark? Who was confused her with Sarah Jessica Parker, And the woman from Seinfeld Mary. Yeah, Louis Dreyfus may find up Pete, South Carolina. What's up, Pete? Pete?
Speaker 3: Here's Pete. No, hang on, let's see Pete. Pete is one of there's Pete right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 5: Very disappointed you, guys man, very disappointed?
Speaker 4: Rachel from Friends mom?
Speaker 2: Rachel Rachel, Rachel from Friends is a mom Jennifer Anison. And by the way, Pete, you've now moved up the charts. You're my second favorite Pete other than Pete Alonzo. Thank you about Pete. It's a great answer with an asterisk because I don't know her as a mom on the show, but I guess she was. That's yeah. Of course I never really watched it, so how do you his friends? The one on Telemundo Amigos is way better. But no, no, no, you know, I'm still sticking with Lori Laughlin. Who else we got? Who's on that?
Speaker 4: John?
Speaker 2: We'll check this up. John wrapping up in northern California.
Speaker 5: Hey, I got Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched and and then I have a question. Did Melissa to Anderson become a mom on Little House in the Prairie?
Speaker 2: Oh? Did she become a mom on the Little House on the Prairie. That's what your style. When we talk TV dads, you know, Michael land and will be in there because I know you're a huge Michael Lambton guy. Well, hey, coming up words the wisdom, I will play a little game from the Fox Sports Radio LA studios, and we got midweek major we'll talk some NFL Draft all coming up. Your buds can be known Rich and for the great Dan Patrick. Hang tight Wednesday, Let's get