Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, this is Kingstree. Great scene and you are listening eyes up here on iHeart and wherever you get your podcasts. How was episode one? I hope you enjoyed it and I'm glad you came back for episode two. As always, I am with my co host, the Chad Stir Chad, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Fight as I'll ever be.
Speaker 3: We made it from episode one to episode two, so as long as you make it to episode three, we're in good shape.
Speaker 2: Business to attend to.
Speaker 4: First Oh well, let me just say I thought episode one was a spellar episode. We got great feedback, lots of uh banter going on on social media about Bully Ray aka Bubba Ray Dudley, great interview, and we have so much more to come, so I'm super excited. But today it's just me and you and uh we're just gonna talk talk a lot of wrestling.
Speaker 1: Because there's a lot going on this week, a lot and I and I'm familiar with one of the stories because it kind of happened to me back in the day, and I'll explain when we talk about it. But what were you referencing to?
Speaker 3: I'm curious now to which story because I'm looking at one of them, and I hope it's not one that I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: So well, it's gonna be the Billy Corrigan.
Speaker 2: And all right? That actually that was the one I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh, you want to you want to get hot and just jump right into it and then you.
Speaker 3: Know, before we do, I want to just piggyback off your comments about last week's episode and the feedback about Bubba. You know, everybody has a lot to say.
Speaker 2: About Bubba and all the you know, negativity surrounding him and whatever I have to say. If you have, if you changed.
Speaker 3: Your opinion of Bubba after listening to that episode, you did yourself a favor because, I mean, he put it.
Speaker 2: All out there. You really can't say that he either. You know, Hey, you know I'm gonna hide behind the persona. No, he gave it to you.
Speaker 3: He said, Look, if I'm a heel, I'm acting like a heel flat out.
Speaker 2: And you can't be any more real than that.
Speaker 3: And you gotta love and you gotta respect the guy that lives the business.
Speaker 2: Twenty four to seven. That was awesome.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, I've said it so many times, like not everyone's gonna love you.
Speaker 2: I have haters, You have haters.
Speaker 1: Everybody has haters. I used to cry about it, but now I kind of embrace it. It's like, you know, I'm old enough to realize that, Yeah, the people who don't like me, they really don't matter because the people that I have to give my energy to are the ones that I love and respect. And I think that's a way that we should live our life, you know, don't let the small stuff bother you. And I think Bubba's attitude is a good one. You know, there is a lot of negativity about him, but there's also a lot of positive. I love the guy, and again, I've been friends with him since him and Devon came into E CW so years decades and he's been nothing but good to me and is still a good friend to this day. And I'll defend them forever. So you know, anybody who doesn't like them can go scratch their ass because I don't care. I do. And that's all I have to say about that.
Speaker 3: I'd like to say with some of my finest work that I ever had in my career was during that interview.
Speaker 1: Really, what did you do that was so special?
Speaker 2: I laughed.
Speaker 1: I can tru.
Speaker 3: We did a couple head nods. Okay, I did, I correctly gave his Twitter address. I contributed.
Speaker 2: I think why you have.
Speaker 1: Ever been on the air, you do like to chime in from from time to time. You didn't chime in a lot.
Speaker 2: I did well.
Speaker 3: I think I tried to chime in once but then I lost no you. I was going to chime in one thing, but then you moved on to the next topic, and I didn't want to butt in because I felt if I butt in, I was going to get butt out really quick. So look, I know when to not interject. That's the smart thing about me and my time as a broadcast journalist. So but I do embrace the haters. So if you are a hater, but I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know as well as I do. When we have ECW guys on, I can sit here all day and just reminisce and talk not only about the business, but just about things that we can pop each other on. Nobody knows what the hell we're talking about. That makes sense so great. But you know, I was talking to a couple guys this week that are gonna come on this show. I don't want to give anything away but I do have some more guests lined up, but today it's just it's just me and you. We're getting a you know, down in dirty with the world of professional wrestling. There's a lot going on. I'll save my ailments for the end of the show. Let's sort off hot with a story, because everybody loves to hear what's going on in my world. But let's start off with the story that I just can't wrap my head around Billy Corrigan and the NWA. So they just had a pay per view and from what I understand, Jim Mitchell, who I love and respect. He is so talented and a sweetheart and a friend of mine, and I have to get him on this show because he's one of the guys that we have not had. So I'm to reach out. I need to reach out to Jim, to be honest with you. But they did a pay per view and there was a spot that shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Have been done, and was Jim Mitchell sitting at ringside with I guess you could call them ladies of the evening, ladies of the night, girlfriends.
Speaker 1: I don't know, ladies, lady friends snorting cocaine, doing drugs out in the open, in front of everyone, and they had a TV deal on the line, and because of that spot was it was the CW yes pulled their deal and Billy Corgan, from what I understand, is the one that pushed for that spot to be on pay per view. Now, this is a company that has been limited to YouTube for their Power n WA Power Show yep. So getting any kind of TV deal, whether it be like a national, a syndication, whatever it is, is huge for business, is huge for your company, and I just feel like he should have known better with this spot. This. We always like to push the envelope in wrestling. We like to be risky, we like to be you know, cutting in on the edge and stuff like that. But when you have deals on the table that can, you know, more or less, break everything you worked so hard for and take it away, you would think he would have thought twice about somebody. Technically, he wasn't really doing cocaine. Let's just put it out there. It is a wrestling show. But the thought of somebody snorting cocaine, you know, in the public eye on a pay per view, that doesn't really sit well with TV executives in my opinion. No, why on earth would Billy push something like this, and now I'm hearing that there is so much backlash from the boys in the locker room because this could have been huge for everybody as a hole in NWA and because of this stupid spot that they did, look, they lost it. Now, I'll tell you what when I say, there's a similarity that I understand back when I worked for WEW, which was an all girls pay per view company. If you haven't seen it, try to look them up because it's ridiculous. They had me do a spot. Now this was in a promo, it wasn't on a live show. They had me do a spot where I was sitting at a table and there was a mountain of baby powder in front of me, and it was like, isn't there a scene in Scarface where he just puts his face in the I was doing the same thing. They wanted me to be like this because I lost the GM spot. You know, I lost the spot, so now I turned to drugs and drinking apparently, So they had me sit at this table and they literally poured a whole thing of baby potter and I was to stick my head and I kept saying, this isn't a good thing to do. I don't think it ever aired because I was really against it. You know, we went with the alcohol thing, and I did come out with like a bottle that was full of water, but we pretended it was vodka. I pretended I was drunk, and I cut a promo as a drunk person, which was kind of fun to play. But the cocaine thing, I just remember, and this was twenty years ago or something. I said, this is taking it a bit too far. Like, you know, when I put my head up, I was covered in just white powder. So that's the similarity. Like we did this twenty years ago, but you know it never aired. Something like this, when you have a NA like some kind of national TV deal on the table, it's in poor taste. It's just unfortunate because these guys and girls go out there every single week and bust their asses and they deserve to be seen on a bigger platform, and to have it taken away from you because of one dumb decision, it must just be heartbreaking. And you know, as a person who saw a TV deal slide out from under them, like I feel for every single person in that locker room. And I don't know how true it is. But I did hear from certain people that, like, everybody's pissed at Billy, So what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: It was a very dumb spot. It was absolutely in bad taste. But you know, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta give them credit for trying to do something outside the box in a way. But I one thing that I always just don't ever like my big thing is never announce something before it's done. I would never have announced this TV deal period, And that was the thing that was the first no no. Allegedly from what I understand and have heard from different sources, this wasn't even.
Speaker 2: A full fledged TV deal. This was apparently just a digital deal.
Speaker 3: So I don't even think they were gonna be on the full fledged CW network this this was just gonna be like CW Digital, so it would be similar to like what they were doing on YouTube. So to even blow that is even worse than possibly dumber than blowing even the TV deal, because you did and even make it to the TV, you might be making it to the digital side. But the thing that I just don't get about Billy Corgan's NWA and Billy Corgan running the NWA, I went to smashing Pumpkins Live two months ago my local outdoor venue.
Speaker 2: The show was awesome. He sounds amazing, right, he's still got it? You still got it, right, Billy Corgan. He sounds phenomenal.
Speaker 3: What does he get out of doing the NWA at this point?
Speaker 2: If he's not gonna go big, he should go home.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they're still doing this and for him to do a spot so misguided and get the backlash that it's well deserved because it is twenty twenty three, it's not nineteen ninety eight. You kind of get in what you're paying for here, you're getting what you deserve. And you know, with the Father James Mitchell, a character who is timeless in his own right doesn't necessarily translate well to.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty three, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He's a guy that if you're gonna bring him into a current product, you might need to tweak it a little bit because that character itself is rough around the edges and maybe not you know, palatable for the modern wrestling audience.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, going back, I love the character.
Speaker 3: I will say that I love I love him, I love sinister Minister, I love them. James Vandenberg and WCW always love what he did, but I just think this current wrestling audience isn't ready for Jim Mitchell.
Speaker 1: So I feel like this about Billy. He has always been passionate about wrestling, and I mentioned it before being in ECW. He would come to the shows as a fan and come to the back in the dressing room and hang out and talk to everybody. Super nice guy. I don't know him, I mean I talked to him when he came to the shows, but he always had a passion for the business. We let him do some stuff in the ring, and he seemed like he was right at home with it. He loved it, he embraced it. So you know, for him to be able to run a company as a fan, you know, same with Tony Kahan as a fan. Now you have complete power and you're in control of like a whole locker room. I mean, can you imagine just you know, coming from the front row and now everybody comes to you and you're writing angles and storylines and you're you're in control of money and just everything like it just it. He's probably like so excited to just be in the business that maybe even though it's better to be on a bigger platform. Maybe he doesn't really care if they get big. Maybe he's content with just being on YouTube. Now. I don't know. I don't know how his brain works. But whether you know he's on YouTube or if they went to that next level, would what happened with us with TNN have happened to them. Would the CW go and say, Okay, we're gonna change this, this and this, Because that's what happened to us. And as edgy and cool as we were on Syndication, we were nothing like that when we went to TANNN. Absolutely nothing because the network as we called it, had their thumb down on us and told us what we could do and what we can't do. So here's a conspiracy theory. Was Billy sabotaging himself? Is he contend to be, you know, on the level that he is and and keep full control himself if he gets too big? Are other people gonna chime in and tell him what to do and what not to do. I don't know, but that's what happened to us. You always want to go farther than you can, but sometimes when you get there, it's not what you expect. That's just one way to look at it, and I'm not saying that's the right way. That just popped into my head and I was like, well, maybe he just did it, you know, because he just doesn't want to grow big fish in a small pond.
Speaker 2: And why didn't he buy a CW two thousand.
Speaker 1: Because Paul didn't want to sell it to him. He tried to buy it. Paul didn't want to sell it to anyone, because that to me, the theory that me and some of the guys have about that Paul wouldn't have sold it to anyone because it wouldn't have been Paul's anymore. He went down with that ship as well. You know, he wants to remember for the legacy. If you recall when we had Todd Gordon on and had his interview and if you haven't heard that, go back and download it excellent interview. Todd said, Now this is Todd talking, not me. This is Todd. Todd said that anything that wwe made reference to with ECW, like you know, the documentaries and all that stuff, he was never called once. All the credit went to Paul Hayman. Todd, I mean, if you're smart and you know, then everybody would remember that Todd Gordon started this whole thing, right, Todd's the first person that I met. He's the first person that I went to. He's the first person that saw me work, you know. But who gets all the credit? Paul Haman. Paul Hayman sells the company to someone else and the company grows. Where does that leave Paul. Nobody's gonna talk about Paul anymore. They're going to say, oh my god, Billy Corgan made ECW this huge entity in the wrestling business, and he saved it. You know, he's the savior. He saved ECW. Do you really think that Paul would want that to happen?
Speaker 3: No, But then where was this in two thousand and two? Where was this NWA in two thousand and two. He could have saved the business then and then, but there was TNA. I guess yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, everything I'm saying is things that I think of. I don't know if I'm one hundred percent right, I could be dead wrong. This is just me giving my opinion as a worker in the business. But it could be that Billy is just content to keep the company the way it is, or it could be that he just thought that he can get away with this spot, you know, with the cocaine and being on pay per view and stuff, and I just think it was a big, big mistake. And even now from what I've read, I thought it was the CW network, but you're telling me it was digital.
Speaker 2: That's just what I heard.
Speaker 3: I could be dead wrong, but that's just a couple of things I've heard in passing as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, So whether it was the digital or the national channel, whatever it was, it would have been a step up for them. And it's unfortunate because these guys and girls should be seen on a bigger platform in today's industry. I know we're oversaturated, but you basically there's two companies. There's WWE and there's AEW, and they're monopolizing all of the TV time. I think NWA can have an hour out of the week on one of the networks, and I think it would be a nice change of pace.
Speaker 3: We want to know what he did, though, Billy Corgan made one of the smartest moves.
Speaker 2: In wrestling though.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty three, he put the belt on Tyros. For a large part of the calendar year. Tyros probably the most seen professional wrestler outside of the rock on a weekly basis when he's on Fox News and he's got the NWA belt over his shoulder. So for making a bad decision, he made a pretty damn good decision to get eyes on the NWA in that capacity. But Tyrs broken down, could barely move. They had to get the belt off of him because he couldn't wrestle anymore.
Speaker 1: So that came at a weird time because when Tyres dropped the belt, there was a lot of backlash on social media about something that he said on the Fox News show. He made some kind of reference to like, you know, if my kids came home using pronouns I would I don't know, whip the or he said something. Don't quote me, but you can look up what he said. And he got a lot of hate for his views. And you know, the politics aside, well I don't care which way you swing that that's your own private business. But he's out there a well known Republican. He states his case every week. Right after he said these comments is when he dropped the belt. So you know, as a fan looking, I'm like, was it timing? Was that just a coincidence that that happened, or did he get so much backlash that Billy said, I got it to strip you from this title. Like I that's something that I never found out, so that that's kind of like the timing was like right there, which was weird.
Speaker 3: I think the I think it was timing because he was broken down, he was moving well in the ring and it was time to put the belt on EC three because they had been building him up very very well over the last few months. Timing being what it was, but obviously you know his political side not being a secret, but the most viewed professional wrestler.
Speaker 2: On a weekly basis.
Speaker 3: That was a smart move by Billy for now, this being possibly the dumbest move of twenty twenty three in professional wrestling.
Speaker 1: And I like Tyres. I did a signing with him and sat next to him for like four hours, and he was fine. He was a nice guy, So I don't have anything against him. But I just feel like, you know, everybody's working for a common goal when you're in a locker room, and that's to like grow and expand and do better and make more money and get more eyes on you. And this deal, whether again it was television or digital or whatever it was, it would have been a step up and they dropped the Billy dropped the ball by letting this spot happen. So unfortunate, really unfortunate because there's a lot of talent in NWA, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of We've seen a lot of the talent move from the NWA. On case in point, the guy who just co headlined the Saudi show La Night, he was in the NWA a couple of years ago. So, I mean, it's not like it's just a you know, you know, like a Mickey Mouse organization. They are legit when it comes to being a place where guys can hone their craft. Now, can they stay there long term?
Speaker 2: Maybe not, but.
Speaker 3: It's a good place to go for a little while and you know, well put in a pretty decent schedule.
Speaker 1: It depends on money. Can they stay there? Well, if they're being paid what they want to be paid, then yeah, they can stay there. You know, I'm sure there's different tier levels if you will, with pay scales. Now, you know, it seems like every little boy who wants to be a wrestler aspires to make it to WWE someday, you know, and that you know, it is the mecca, is the grass greener, No we all know that, but where are you going to make the most money. You're going to make the most money in WWE or in aw Now, with that being said, if you want to later schedule, if you don't want somebody controlling your every move, impact or you know, NWA is the way to go. And it depends on where you are in your career as well. You know, some of the guys can't wrestle five nights a week anymore or don't want to. Some of them choose to be with their families. Some of them might not need the money like the others do. It just depends on what your lifestyle is and how your body feels at this point in the game. So I'm sure there are guys there that would like to move on, and I'm sure there's guys there that are very comfortable. I watched the Wrestlers the Al Snowdock for how many seasons, sorry, one season? Five or six episodes I think, and I'm looking at the talent they have there, and it's so behind the scenes because if you haven't seen it, I don't want to give too much away, but the main thing that they keep talking about is how much money they're losing. They keep losing. Now this was when it was taped, like what last year they recorded or something. Now they're doing much better because it blew up because of the show. But I'm looking at the guys and the girls that work there, and some of them are like, you know, we're not getting paid that much, blah blah blah, and this one gets paid this And a company like that, I'm thinking to myself, Okay, if you don't do indie shots, a lot of indie shots, there's no way you can make a living working for Ohio Valley Wrestling. There's no way because it's you know, if al is losing, I forget the number. But they we're losing so much per episode or per show. I mean, how do you pay your talent at that point? You know, and you can't go up and say well, I want more money or I want this or I want that. So, you know, in a company like that, I don't see you being content to stay there forever. But I don't know what the NWA guys and girls make. I don't know their payscale. I know it's less than the other two. I know impacts less than the other two. But they have freedom to do what they want.
Speaker 2: We hear Impacts a happy place right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, if I could choose anywhere to work, if I wanted to get back in the game, I would lobby to get my ass in Impact. I really would. I knew I wouldn't make a million dollars there, But if I can make some money and be on the road with good people and have a good time, That's where I'm at right now. I before everybody says, oh my god, no, no I'm not, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to make.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be on the road. If I did, That's where I would want to be because I just the vibe. The vibe is so cool there, and the girls are like so fun and the guys are great, and it just seems like a really fun working environment. So that's where I would want to go. I wouldn't want to be working for the Big two. I like Impact schedule. They're not on the road that much. I really I dig that a lot. I like how they tape a bunch of stuff and then you know, you go on your way and you do your own stuff and you have a lot of free time. So if if I had to choose, that's where I would go. But you know, I'm content sitting right here in my house. Let's just put that out there. I'm good to go.
Speaker 2: Excuse me as the eyes up here, studio, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, Yes, you're right, I'm in. I'm in the studio now.
Speaker 2: Sorry the eyes appear studio. Hey.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean the cocaine spot got us talking the NWA more than I think we have since they launched true, So there you go.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. But like you said, you know this CW deal that might not did this you go from NWA?
Speaker 3: But wait, NXT is the one that ends up going to the CW, right.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about that? I mean, how do you how do you lose a deal and then you're just sitting back and then boom they just swag. That's why I think it was a TV deal because the XT isn't digital.
Speaker 2: No God, no no way.
Speaker 1: This had to have been the same deal that Billy was after.
Speaker 2: So weird to me. Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 3: This is like, you know, it's funny that it's you know, the new company, right, but it's like this is such a Vince McMahon.
Speaker 2: Era WWE TV deal like that. They just swoop in and boom.
Speaker 3: Now they're going to be on EW Prime Time starting in twenty twenty four with NXT.
Speaker 1: Listen. So this this, this is shades of TNN and and us signing. Well, we actually signed the deal, but they were in kutes. I think from day one we were the guinea pigs to see if wrestling would sell. I will say that until my dying day, and I think the day that our contract expired, they signed their deal and you know they were on TV the day after, and so there was something going on. I think this whole time. Could you just don't do it that quickly? There were talks behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was all over the internet back then. It was for months leading up to when you guys were still on TV.
Speaker 2: It was all over the internet.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about nxt X. Yeah, do something something brewing that nobody knew about or you know, it's just weird, how all the sudden boom NXT.
Speaker 2: It's the slot.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the strategic side of it, Isn't it kind of funny They started loading up the stars on NXT and everybody was like, Oh, that's because they're going against AW that's because they're trying to knock.
Speaker 2: Aw down a peg. Maybe it's because they.
Speaker 3: Were trying to woo a television deal out of the CW, and they loaded the television show with the stars, and CW was like, ooh, we like this show with the big names on it.
Speaker 1: Right, it's perfect timing. It's just if you're Billy Corgan, you gotta be sitting there thinking what the hell did I do?
Speaker 2: Crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, do you wonder if if the cocaine spot did not happen, were they a lock for this slot or was NXT just up there in the running for it? Was it late had to be, had to be like this and we didn't know where it was going. But then that was the finally all on the coffin with the cocaine.
Speaker 2: And I see, I doubt it.
Speaker 3: But that's again why I said that they should never have announced the deal was happening, because maybe it maybe it was like on the fence and Billy ran with it and it wasn't like a lock, and it like looked like it was gonna be a lock.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Maybe he just went with it and was like, yeah, it's a lock, and they went with it, you know, they just went ahead and signed it. Now, look, a couple of years ago, Access TV had New Japan and somebody maybe Impact. I think at one point, you know, they had multiple wrestling products, and it's not the same old WWE, it's a new company. Maybe they wouldn't have cared if a lesser name, you know, promotion was on at a different time or on another platform connected to the same network.
Speaker 1: Who knows, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just starting next year October twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Wow, amazing, Well what's a But what sadness for NWA is happiness for nxday. So congrats to them and godspeed, But.
Speaker 3: Listen to this, between the new leadership and ownership, the economics of the deal, with their broadcast network now being over one in one hundred million homes, becomes a no brainer to move NXT, one of our signature weekly shows, to the CW. WWE president Nick con said, So, they're just like, we're just gonna keep on.
Speaker 2: Rolling, rolling, rolling in the Dodeo dough with this product. Man, they are just steamrolling. Everybody in the industry.
Speaker 1: Told you they're the big dog. What are you gonna do? I'm still waiting for in my lifetime. I'm waiting for someone to take them down, just you know, bring us back to the well. How many weeks, thirty two weeks, thirty three eighty three weeks? Where'd I get thirty two eighty three weeks that WCW is on top? Do it again? Can somebody do it? Anybody? Anybody out there?
Speaker 3: Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Dixie was supposed to be able to.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, anyway, switching gears. Mister McMahon made some headlines again. He is not best for business. According to what I'm reading, TKO said in an SEC filing today, and I quote mister McMahon's membership on our board could have adverse financial and operational impacts on our business. It says it could expose them to negative publicity and have adverse financial and operational impact on their business. That's what they said twice. Apparently they're not big fans of mister McMahon's extracurricular activities, so to speak.
Speaker 2: The numbers up, friend, Finally it's finally caught up to him. Yeah, that was not good.
Speaker 3: That is probably the most like egregious way to say you're not welcome in the business meetings and the business dealings of this new company.
Speaker 1: I saw a video of him this week. It was him and the Undertaker. Yeah, and he was using Vince was using a cane and it looked like the Undertaker was like kind of holding his arm. And they said, I didn't say this, but the quote was he changed his name from the Undertaker to the Caretaker. Lord.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean he had a major back surgery, so I mean he's you know, he's gonna have to use the assistance of a cane.
Speaker 2: But that is a very clever line.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was clever. How long ago did he have the surgery.
Speaker 2: I think it is July.
Speaker 3: I saw something that said mister McMahon spotted with Undertaker and Kane.
Speaker 1: Well it wasn't Doug Caine, it was a Kane, So July August two, well three months. Yeah, he was. He looked old in this video, like he looked really like this was the oldest I think I've ever seen him. Look just tired, worn out, hunched over, and Undertaker's looking at him like, come on, man, I want to get out of here.
Speaker 2: But look at that that guy is still getting some boote.
Speaker 1: That is Dick Despardly.
Speaker 3: That guy's like, we're in Saudi Arabia. We're getting some boutet.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, he definitely, I mean, and that must have been a brutal flight for a guy who just had major back surgery.
Speaker 1: Holding I'm telling you, just flying healthy isn't challenged to me these days, when when you don't feel good and your body hurts you, being on a plane is the last place you want to be.
Speaker 2: So speak of the Undertaker.
Speaker 3: Would you like to welcome him to the podcast world? He's a fellow podcaster.
Speaker 1: All that I saw that, I was like, really, do you have to do? You have to take over YouTube too?
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, and it's for the first time I've seen it pop up. It didn't have a lot of views, and it really didn't have like a lot of play. I was like, you know what, I was like, maybe nobody notices and I could reach out to him. Maybe he'll need to promote it, right, Maybe we'll get him on here. We can confirm that story about you and Shelley going to the youth asks, no way he's gonna remember. And then the next day I saw the like the next video had like two hundred thousand views in like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's blowing it up.
Speaker 2: Good for good for our fellow podcast brother Mark Callaway. There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, with Vince, I just feel like he needs to just stay home. Do you crossword puzzles and chill? Just stop?
Speaker 3: Yeah, come out for a pop every so often, you know, the turn on the music. He comes up on the h in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine him walking down the ramp or you know what.
Speaker 3: Put him in a backstage segment behind a desk and you get a huge pop, says to somebody, you're five, and that's it and it.
Speaker 1: Did I ever tell you the one night at raw I ended up in Vince McMahon's. He wasn't there, but we ended up in Vince McMahon's. It wasn't I don't know if that was considered his office, but there was like a huge spread of food. Did I even tell you.
Speaker 2: Everything about it?
Speaker 1: I don't know how it was me roadkill. All the degenerates were in there. Hell, we ended up in there, but there was like a shrimp tray and like or dervs and all this food, and we just ended up in there and we were all like sit on the couch, were like, can we eat this food? And they were like, oh, this is where mister McMahon was eating.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Just popped into Biandla and just for some reason, it just they told me go in this room and I was like, oh, okay. And we sat in there for like an hour and then I think we tried to leave early again, because that's all we did, try to get out of the building. But yeah, we were in the room that Vince would sit and watch, I guess watch the show if he wasn't in Gorilla or whatever. I don't know, but there was like trays of food and stuff and I guess that was his spread.
Speaker 2: And then he came back and he said, damn it. Those ZCW.
Speaker 1: He said, who hired you?
Speaker 2: Damn it those damn Bingo Hall wrestlers were and you're stealing my food.
Speaker 1: I really don't remember how we got in there. I think I stole a shrimp. I might have stole a shrimp, so remember correctly.
Speaker 3: So it's safe to say that you touched mister McMahon's shrimp you were in the w W.
Speaker 1: Might have I might have done that. I don't know, but that just popped in my head for some reason. I don't know why. Yeah, a bunch of us worried, mister mcmahontro. So there you go. Anyhow, moving on.
Speaker 3: Writing that down, if I ever see events, I owe you are shrimp.
Speaker 2: You would be the first one.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else going on that we miss?
Speaker 2: Oh man? You know cm punk.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's the rumors about him coming back to w WE. They're starting to intensify. They added his profile back to the alumni page.
Speaker 2: You know that's.
Speaker 1: Not for nothing. My profiles on the alumni page. So you know, I guess I don't know if that means anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you weren't working for the rival organization for the last three years, so you know it's he he got added back. The rumor of him possibly being it's Vibor series, remember, which happens to be in a certain hometown of his Chicago.
Speaker 2: Look the guy. You know. I saw something that said the top five.
Speaker 3: WWE streamed theme songs on iTunes is his old theme song.
Speaker 2: It's number one. I mean, look, he's a money maker, still being the We've talked about this, we have argued about this. He's a money maker.
Speaker 1: I never said he wasn't.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying if WWE does not bring him in, it is a huge mistake.
Speaker 1: The only thing we argued about is.
Speaker 2: Well putting his hands on his ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that I think is a no no. But I never said he wasn't a money maker or a huge star in this business. I totally think he anything.
Speaker 3: Like we argued about CM Punk, Like we've talked about him so much that like it's like at nauseum, like just friggin bring him back, stick it up Aw's Teaster and just show that the guy is is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could be a problem, you know what, Just prove them wrong.
Speaker 1: It's like anywhere anywhere he shows up, he's going to go to Like he was backstage of Impact and all the reports were like, oh my gosh, he's had Impact. He's going to sign with Impact. I was just like, you can't visit anybody. You can't be friends with people and go visit somebody all of a sudden you're going to work there. And I don't think he would pick Impact for his home above. You know, w w wee just because of the money. If you're going to have one last run or one good long run, you want it to be where you want to get the money.
Speaker 2: I would think, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, again, impacts doing great things, but oh yeah, there are awesome and he does not have a good uh you know history with impacts going back to TNA, So I don't know if he would go there. You know, it's one of those things that maybe he does hold grudges.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if he go back.
Speaker 1: Well, look, didn't he have a graduate WWE?
Speaker 3: And he might be there, But Vince isn't in control anymore. It's a different WWE. It's not the same WWE.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Time will tell the one.
Speaker 2: It's like the the issue he had with Triple H.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that I'd like to see that play, how that plays out, because Data and I like each other.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I'm saying. So Triple H is still there, so.
Speaker 2: You know what, But he's also not in control either. So it's not in control.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure he's got his finger, you know, stirring the pot a little bit. Uh. I'm sure he's in talks and is present in things. Is that a mustache?
Speaker 2: His nose was stirring the pot. Everybody always said that about him.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding, you're terrible anyway. Again, We've said this for months now. We don't know where he's going to end up. We don't even know if he's going to come back to wrestling. I think he liked to keep everybody guessing, good old Phil, That's what he does.
Speaker 2: Just when we think he has just he thinks we have the answers, he changes the questions.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: All right, Just when we I'm trying to get it right hand, just when we think we have all the we.
Speaker 2: Have all the answers, he changes the questions. I know I got it right something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know AnyWho. That was a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Jam packed.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about me.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to talk about you. Because this is called the gross out section of.
Speaker 1: You gotta get that soundboard?
Speaker 2: Oh I got hang on? You want you want a little dun dun, I'll give you that. Hang on? Where is this is?
Speaker 3: The gross out section of the program starts right hang on right about now?
Speaker 1: I agree with you. Well, I don't think it's gross. I just feel like I'm going through it. Do you ever have a day where you just sit there and you're just like what else is going to happen? Like things just pile, you know, and you feel like you're drowning. I have felt within the last two months that I am like underneath a pile of crap and I can't get out of it now. I yesterday I booked my appointment for this coming Wednesday. So next this Wednesday coming up urologist, and so I have to go see them. And what I'm trying to do is get every single doctor appointment in before January. Excuse me, December thirty first, because I met my deductible for the year. Okay, everything, every thing that I need to get done needs to get done by New Year's Eve. And so next week is urologist, the dentist. The week after is a mammogram, an ultrasound of my boobs and the bone density scan, and then the week after that is the upper and lower colonoscopy and the scope down the throat. And then I go to Wisconsin. So you know, I hopefully it's calcification in my kidneys, which I think is similar to like having kidney stones. I think I looked a little bit of it up, but you know what, I'm sick of looking up stuff because everything I get back is something's wrong and I have to look it up and I freak out. So I think it's kind of similar to kidney stones. And the biggest one I have is like seven millimeters, and I don't know if that's big or small. I'm not really sure. But I don't know if they're if they blast them, which means I have to I don't know if I have to go under again for something. I don't know how they do this. I don't know what's going on. So oh and and this week I had a doctor appointment with our sports medicine doctor and I found out that I am not in menopause. I am in pre menopause. Menopause hasn't even started yet for me. So everything, no, no, no, class.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm celebrating the wrong thing that we don't want.
Speaker 1: That worst because for the last year and a half, And if there's any ladies, I know my demographic is all men, but ladies, if you're listening for.
Speaker 2: The three ladies that are going to.
Speaker 1: Three three girlfriends that are out there, I know Betty bang goes this. I need to tell my mother in law, my sister, everybody needs Toad this. But for the last basically year and a half. I guess the hot flashes, the boob sweats, the not sleeping at night, the cramps, everything, the weird periods. I'm over it. And I thought I was almost done. Guess what hasn't even started yet, and I'm pissed off about it. I thought I was gonna get done by fifty two, didn't even start yet. How about that terrible? Do you know what it's like to wake up in a sweat with your boobs covered in sweat?
Speaker 2: I wish?
Speaker 1: Ugh, gross, it's gross. I just I'm over it. So if this is pre menopause, what is menopause going to be like? I'm scared. So anyway, the sports medicine doctor wants to put me on all this stuff. Oh, we'll get you on some testosterone, We'll get you on this, we'll get you on that. And I'm looking and I go, well, can I do my upper and lower colonoscopy before you start putting me on all these drugs? Then my obgyn puts me on a pill because my lining of my uterus is not it didn't it's in between phases. It's in between. It's either like you either shed or you don't shed. I'm partially shedding, which gives you two periods a month. So sometimes I have two periods a month. Sometimes I don't have one, and the cramps are out of control, and I'm sharing the lot right now, but I just don't care because I'm I'm telling you so now I want to a pill for that, and the sports medicine doctor tells me, we don't, that's a synthetic. We don't want you to take that. We want you to take this, and I go, I just met you, and he goes, well, I know you just met me, and I go, I've been with my being uh my gn to collogist for like seventeen thousand years and i just met you for the first time. So I'm not changing any prescriptions. I'm gonna finish this. I'm on it for three months, hopefully a little clear my lining up and it'll go back to where it's supposed to be. But for the next three months, I don't get a period, So that's fun.
Speaker 2: I feel terrible.
Speaker 1: You don't even but no, it's it's good that I don't get a period. I don't I don't have to worry about it for three months. But listen, when the three months are done? When is when am I getting it? Is it just gonna like, am I gonna just sit here and be like a waterfall for for five days? Because I didn't bleed for three months? What am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: Code words like aunt flow has come to visit? Ah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just gonna tell you straight up, because you know, I'll be sitting in this chair and when it comes back, it's gonna be Disney. I'm gonna have to be walking for sixty days in Disney World with a horrible.
Speaker 2: Period, unhappiest place on Earth segment. Just wow. Yeah, that's uh, not good, not good.
Speaker 1: But it's a lot girls have to go through. Women have to go through a lot of stuff. You know. Then you get all out and bend out of sheep because you got to get a finger up your ass once in a while, big deal. Go through what we go through, and then you can talk to me. I mean, you know, I can't even look at you right now because you're a man.
Speaker 2: I was a little uncomfortable this morning. You know, why did you get a paper? I had a little like, you know, discomfort. Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Did you have to go poopies? Did you have a problem with your bellels.
Speaker 2: You know, stretched a little bit.
Speaker 1: I know how I know it. Everything revolves around the toilet for men.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, my heel issues I have stretching. It's like you know, bother me stretching out.
Speaker 1: Have a C section? Get back to me.
Speaker 2: I will not, Yeah you can.
Speaker 1: Men will would never be able to give birth. That's all I have to say. There's no way in hell you guys can give birth or do any of the stuff that women do. That's why I think women are the stronger sex, even though we're not stronger physically everything else mentally, emotionally, I think we're the stronger sex. I really do, because there's no way you guys can tolerate what we do in this world. Yeah, I said it. I said it to everybody listening, And if you don't agree, you should because I'm one hundred percent right.
Speaker 3: You know why I disagree because we sympathize a lot harder, I think, and that makes us stronger.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Our feelings are strong.
Speaker 3: Our feelings make us so strong that we can, like, you know.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. If we weren't on the air right now and I just told you everything, I told you. Your response to me would be you am I right? True? Trying to be sensitive because we're on the air. If we weren't filming, you would have been like, ew, gross. Yeah I said it, I mean it.
Speaker 2: I disagree to it, Okay, absolutely disagree.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, that's what I'm going through, and I'm still here. I'm here to tell you. I'm here to talk about it. And I'm hoping because I'm seeing all these doctors and I'm getting everything done that they will fix whatever is going on and I will be happier. But I am coming to see you this weekend. And when I see you, I'm going to show you and Lise my belly and you'll see what I'm dealing with. You'll see because after I eat food, I'm out to here. I look like I am nine months pregnant. It's not a good thing.
Speaker 2: You gotta wait till after we eat though, right, It's gonna be after we eat, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need food in my system. Show you the expansion, and I guarantee, and I'm gonna video it and I guarantee you. He goes ew. When are we looking at it?
Speaker 2: Can I keep my shades down?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I want you to be as sympathetic as you said you are and say, oh, that is so sad. I'm so sorry you're going through this. But no, you're gonna be like, eh, what the hell's wrong with you? You need to go check that out.
Speaker 3: Because then you too will start talking, and then I will literally probably be like, well we have an early morning tomorrow and I will will and that'll be it because you guys start chit chatting about it, and that, unfortunately, will be the end of the evening.
Speaker 1: So no, because you said we're having a party, I'm never invited to your parties. I'm finally coming over, so you don't think we're going to bed at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you guys start talking about these problems, that's all. It's gonna be all night, tell you, And.
Speaker 1: Then it's going to be over and then we can go. You know, we could do shots.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, shot shot shots by.
Speaker 3: I did buy something the other night, some lemon thing that yeah, some lemons. No, no, no, it's like some lemon drink.
Speaker 2: It's just some shot concoction. Oh that for me? Wants it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: In the fridge down here?
Speaker 1: So all right, well we'll see what you got Well, if not, we'll go to the liquor store and we'll just relax. And you know, according to that article, I'm signing for an hour and a half. Now it keeps getting shorter and shorter. Time. Yeah, uh, we're not going to plug that because this is by the time it'll be over. I am you don't have the graphic for it, but I am in Wisconsin with the franchise Shane Douglas and Bill Phonsie Alphonso on December second it for Blizzard Brawl. So if anybody is in that area, come see us and the information will be on my Twitter page. I have to actually book the flights for it tomorrow. Yes, I'm booking the flights.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so see, I'm I I help promoters, say, can you help me book flights? Can you help me get guests? Talent? Yes?
Speaker 2: I can grab me. Hey, you booked the flights. You control where you sit?
Speaker 1: Well I also control you know what time I leave. I need a straight shot. I'm not flying the Albuquerque, New Mexico, coming back to Baltimore and then heading up to Wisconsin. So yeah, we're gonna do it. But that's the next uh, that's the next appearance. That I have so looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: But nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, what do you got you got anything?
Speaker 2: Brand new episode to get my go just dropped this past week.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you put me on?
Speaker 2: I did? Of course.
Speaker 3: I talked about our launch here on iHeart. Was very proud to discuss it. And you know, I have my end of the year coming for IB exclusives. I'll have a Black Friday sales come in the day after Thanksgiving. But besides that, you know, just working on eyes up here and just all the excitement we'll have closing.
Speaker 2: Out our year here.
Speaker 3: So chat, I'm going to give my my social media at Chad E and B on Twitter and at IBU exclusives on Instagram. Oh you know what I found out hang on my store is closing. My T shirt store what so Pro Wrestling Tease is closing below the collar, which is the store side that I keep my things on because I chose to go the root of the non wrestling stores. I went more like the entertainer side and the sports side. And they're closing up So I got get my crap out of there.
Speaker 1: Are they moving? Can they move the inventory just to PWT?
Speaker 2: No? No, they're closing it. Down.
Speaker 3: I can still order bulk, but they're not just moving them over. I got to go through the whole process all over again or something. It's some ridiculous thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. Are you having a clearance sale?
Speaker 2: No, that's probably moving someplace else.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, sorry about that. If you want to find me on social media across the board, you can find me at ECW Diva Francine. Also, we are on YouTube. Go over to the YouTube page and type in ECW Diva Francine with an exclamation point, subscribe if you haven't, and with that, make somebody smile today. Thanks for listening.