Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Time Now for a look at some stocks on the move today. Want to bring in Bloomberg's normal Linda for that synopsis. Boy, oh boys, that getting beaten up today.
Speaker 4: Oh it is a terrible brutal day for the company right now, let's take her SNPs. We're seeing shares that are seeing their worst day ever here, a down as much as thirty six percent. And of course we know this is a lot of involved within the trade concerns that we were seeing of course with tariffs and everything here, but potentially essentially with this company. The company warned that the US export restrictions are contributing to a slowdown in China, and we know, of course this is the largest market for semiconductors. This is not what Wallstreet wants to hear, of course, not with the company here wants the feel. So you are seeing Wall Street really, you know, taking a beating. This talk is taking a beating here as we're here in trading today. But I mean, if you look at the stock, it's not about eighteen percent year to date here.
Speaker 1: And we've seen, of course the indexes reach their highs and have pared some of their gains, certainly for the SMP and the NAZDAX. So let's stay with the downtrend and take a look at CHEWY because that's not seeing big losses too.
Speaker 4: Also seeing big losses down as much as seventeen percent in trading today. That's the biggest drop since March of twenty twenty two. And this is after another outlook that we're looking at here. They had a high expectations going into the report. Wall Street was really ambitious here and it seems as they failed to meet some of those high hopes here. RBC is potentially are they're pointing toward the idea that EBITA outlook was only maintained. They would have liked to see a little bit more strength there. But they're going to be paying attention to whether this is due to conservative conservatism or an inflection and costs or change in the pace of sponsored ads growth. So lots to watch there, But I do want to end in a name in the green despite the fact that I'm wearing red today. Let's take a look at you shares of Oracle. That's O RCL. Of course, this is the story that we can't stop talking about today. Really seeing some strong gains here, big strength up as much as forty one percent. It's just a stellar, historic day here. And of course we know that this is after the company gave an aggressive outlook for its cloud business in particular. This is really putting it in a place where it's able to really be cemented in the racist support the demand for a computing that we've been discussing so much this year, and it seems like Ellie Larry Ellison has pretty much told Musk to scoot over. He's now the richest man right now, surpassing Elon Musk. So great day here, for sure.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's like the new and Video. I know that they do different things, but it's like it's a new in video. It's like the new Darling Stock.
Speaker 4: Oh, I feel like Wall Street. You know, we love a hot name. Everyone loves to have this new, sparkly, shiny thing. And it does seem as though Oracle was definitely in the game when it comes to that.
Speaker 3: Larry Ellison, I knew you were going there because I can't get over it. What at least on paper, earning one hundred and one billion hours on one day.
Speaker 4: Insane, I mean shareholders. I'm sure they're happy right now. Very historic day. This is the biggest Interney game since nineteen ninety two and highest interny level ever.
Speaker 2: The Stockmovers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.