Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Better Happy Art. I'm John and we are here today with Jonathan and Jonathan and it's a better Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: How are you? Thanks for having me? How is doing doing good?
Speaker 1: Doing good? Another day? Another day in paradise? It how we feeling everything everything?
Speaker 2: I was a little anxious to last night's episode, but feeling good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You You've had kind of an interesting run so far. Let's uh, I guess let's get get into the beginning of it all. You when did you find out you were like asked on mental all right or something like that.
Speaker 2: I found I found out back in August.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what has that been like as far as dating, Like did you even try to date or you just like I just I'm I'm committed to going on Paradise, So I'm not going I was.
Speaker 2: I was committed. You know. I'm a big proponent of like if I say yes it's something, I'm gonna stick to that thing, yeah, no matter what comes along. And that's just a life thing that specifically relationships or whatever it might be. So while I was still open, I don't think like mentally I was fully like allowing myself to like fall for people that I would go see or take out on dates or do whatever it is that I was going to do. You know, I had this this block called paradise in the back of my mind that if I didn't go do this, like I would potentially regret it because I said, yes, this was I was locked in for about was that nine months? Ready to go?
Speaker 1: You can't you you run around a little bit in like the Bachelor Circle. You're invited to a lot of events in California. Any you know, when you met, like, you know, any of the girls from the other seasons, was there anything? There was? Everything just friendly.
Speaker 2: I mean most of the girls I meet are dating people, you know what I mean. Like in LA I'll hang out with Joey and Kelsey, I hang out with Tanner, I hang out with Justin. But when I first met Justin and was hanging out, he was still a Susie, you know what I mean. So like it wasn't necessarily like, oh, I'm interested in these people, but all the ones that like you would potentially be interested in are in relationships. So I never looked at it like that. It was just like, Oh, I'm gonna make friends with as many of these people as I can and genuinely enjoy my time with them. So I just didn't cross paths as anybody that was in that boat.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't as much like the group of guys from your season were hanging out with like a group of girls from Joey's season. Okay, that's kind of for the best. I feel like when that organically doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I was kind of holding out for that too. I was like, I don't want to have like a preconceived judgment on people before going in. I was like, I want to go in as open minded as I can. I did, but I think it kind of bit me in the butt a little bit where really has So I feel like I should have looked into people a little bit more. I don't know if my asking of being like, hey, I would love to see this person there necessarily would have actually happened m m, but there's a chance that it could have. I was a little bit more like, hey, I want to see this person there, like I needed to have them.
Speaker 1: You're saying telling like production like I will Yeah, Okay, you didn't give any names.
Speaker 2: I mean I did. I said I gave names of people that I was attracted to, but I never like fully looked at like stocked people, looked into their accounts, like talk to them outside of the show. Because I knew how much of that bit people in the ass previous seasons. I was like, that's not going to be me. Yeah, yeah, part of me kind of wishes that I did a little bit.
Speaker 3: Were there people that did that and it helped them once they got down there? Do you think?
Speaker 2: I think so? Actually, all those are pretty organic, you know, like Spencer and Jess very organic. Like, I know they'd seen each other before, but I don't think they've ever spoken. Jeremy and Bailey, like, I don't think that they'd ever actually spoken before, but they'd seen each other and it worked out great. Yeah Dayalen cat Nope, but again organically met.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What makes you wish that you had done a little more research before going on?
Speaker 2: You know, because I think I'm a little bit more of a slow burn. Like I wanted to go on and treat it very realistically, and it's hard to be realistic in an unrealistic environment. I learned it the hard way. But when I was trying to be realistic, I'm like, wait, I should have gotten a little bit more of an understanding. If I would actually be into this person from a mental standpoint and then meet them fiscally in person and then go from there.
Speaker 3: I see, because you're a slow barn, you would have kind of like helped guide you on the people that you I'd have been more compatible with, versus finding out down there like, oh, I've just invested my time in a few people and now I'm learning that, like maybe they're not going to be a fit, Whereas if I'd done the research in advance, I could have ruled out a few people and focused my attention elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. And I don't think there was an immediate connection with anybody that I had gotten down there with, like Alex and I think a lot of it was people on the outside being like, you guys would be great together. You guys are gonna be hilarious, like it's it's a great match, it's perfect. Well, then to us, you know, there's a lot of pressure behind it, and for the first few days we're like, hmmmm, this is too forced, like naw, we probably shouldn't. And then we're like, all right, are we being downb like like are people seeing something We're not, so we gave it a shot, and you know, like the funniness was there, like if if we didn't have like a show and it wasn't like cutting between bits like you would just see how adhd. The conversations were like we were here, here, here, here, and it made less sense than like what was put together for everybody to enjoy. But we loved it, you know, we had so much fun doing it. I think the where things got in the way was she had brought up to me. She's like, oh, like, it doesn't feel like you're pursuing anybody. So when I heard that, I was like, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna try more because I actually do enjoy spending time with you. And then I think the next day I was being very direct at breakfast and I was like, Hey, I'm really into you. I feel this way about you. I think you're this, I think you're that. And I don't think that she had processed it yet, but she was like, oh, it's making me uncomfortable. Uncomfortable isn't like it's.
Speaker 1: A lot of let me eat my breakfast man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So it was more like I'm getting a lot of love from you and I don't know if I I wanted it like.
Speaker 3: This right, like maybe she wanted more from you, but then by getting more it kind of made her realize she didn't actually have those romantic feelings exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys, did you had you were the first to kiss in the tent? Yeah, and that yeah, that was it was really awkward that it.
Speaker 2: Was perfectly awkward though, Like it was very much like it was very sexy moment for us, but like also super awkward. So it was like, yeah, us like it needed to happen because we hadn't yet, but it also like we couldn't get away from us being us in that moment, so it was it was just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of kissing and a lot of yahfing combined, it was.
Speaker 2: And you could tell too, because then other people would come in, we'd just get straight into it and it'd be fine. But for her and I I don't know what it was, but there was this awkward block a lot of the time. But it was like, I don't know, she's the cutest person ever, so it's just like the most endearing thing.
Speaker 1: Do you think the cameras played a part in that? At all. Like if you two would have met at a bar in La, do you think it would have would still be as awkward or do you think it could have been like different?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, it's really hard to to fathom that just because that wasn't how it worked out. I don't know, even with the camera's there, like she was still all over it, like our first conversation where we sat down, She's like, yeah, doude it in your armpit and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, yeah, I know, and then she's like it's still there. I would be like, damn, well you hate me? Now you actually hate me? Okay, So you basically you know, like Alex just isn't working out, like you guys just aren't compatible, or maybe it's just there's just not that like romantic spark. So when that ends, where is your head at? And because you get her who is the roses? First? The girls?
Speaker 2: And you get one? Then I give her one, and then the let's be friends conversation happened that following night after the first ceremony.
Speaker 1: Okay, So but when you gave her, when you gave her the rose your row, yes, did you kind of already know?
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 1: Don't think this is going to work or were you still hopeful at that time?
Speaker 2: I think I was still hopeful, you know. I was like, maybe this awkward tension will go away at some point. Yeah, because we did have a lot of fun when we sat together and just hung out, and I was like, I don't know if I really feel it with anybody else here. Yeah, I want to give this the best shot that I can, So whant I give it to her again? Yes, still super hopeful.
Speaker 3: On that first day when you got down, there was there anyone besides Alex And we see you kind of talked to Kat that you were interested in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Kat, Kat, I was attracting through off the jump. You know, she's stunning and we had great conversations. You know, I don't think a lot of the conversations we had were shown, but we had really good banter. We had really good, just easy conversation. But I also knew from the jump when Dale was walking down it was I was standing next to her and we're having a conversation. Dale comes in and all here is oh my god, Dad, and she's like freaking out, and I go, Nope, that's it for me. I'm I'm so good. Like Dale is six', five, beautiful light skinned. Man i'm, like we're we are different. Individuals he's thirty, SIX i am twenty. Eight like she's this excited about this, man LIKE i, Am i'm. Good like this is no longer going to be a. There there's no triangle. Here this is a line And i'm looking at their line from a. Distance SO i was, Like kat AND i are not going to, Happen Like i'm. Not i'm not concerned about. That but it was. Fine so like after that moment, TOO i was, Like, OKAY i Know cat's not in, it AND i also don't you, KNOW i don't want to be like a second. Choice you, Know i'd gone through that On gen. SEASON i was, Like i'm good and not in a negative, way LIKE i just was like in my, MIND i. KNEW i was, Like, okay that's. Fine and then outside of, that like.
Speaker 1: Not really and you're you're you're basically in a rough spot because it's like Super you're just really not that into anyone.
Speaker 3: Else do you Think Andrew spencer coming down also played a role in the breakup between you And Alex. No, yeah, YEAH i MEAN i really seemed like. IT i was just, curious, no, no.
Speaker 2: If anything is solidified the the feelings that she had. Presented you, Know i'm watching her hang out with, him And i'm hearing the way she's talking about, it because her AND i still were like immediate, friends like she she friends on, me AND i, WAS i don't, Know i'm not a spiteful, Person Like i'm, like, okay that's completely, FINE i get, it like no hard, feelings BUT i still just enjoyed spending time with, her so we still remained. Friends and the way she would talk About andrew in the way she just like looked at him in the way that they like just had that immediately like we didn't have, that And i'm so for you that you. Do and it made everything make sense rather than like the opposite Where i'm, like, oh this, sucks it was NOW i was like, perfect like she's.
Speaker 3: Yeah if, ANYTHING i wonder if like that kind of spark she had With andrew maybe just made it clear that your guys' relationship was really rooted in a.
Speaker 2: Friendship, yeah, yeah one hundred, Percent and that could have been what happened in her head as, well and getting to see it like it just it made the whole picture just clicked.
Speaker 1: Together, Okay so then there's There's. Jill, Yep jill comes. Down what That's how does that?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 2: Well you, KNOW i think going into, IT i had Met jill previously once, before and in my, Mind i'm, like, OH i see her as just a. Friend, yeah BUT i knew when she'd come down. Here she came down and she was really she was nervous about being, there but also like, excited like as you. Get and she just didn't have a connection with. Anybody AND i was, like she came, down sat next to me and she started. CRYING i was, like, HEY i encourage you to go talk to other. People you, KNOW i want to see you find a connection with, somebody and if, Not i'll go on the date with you as friends and we'll have a great time. Regardless and then we go on the date and we had a lot of. Fun you. Know we had a game that was, Prompting like it was a prompted game where it's like kiss a body part while you're playing. Twister it's an adult. Twist So i'm, like, well we're, Adults like we can kiss in the mouth and it's, Fine like whatever we do, cool we have, fun get back to what we're. Doing and then at the night of that next rose, ceremony and this is probably WHERE i misspoke a little bit as well on my, end AS i was, like, hey like you made my decision a little bit, harder you, KNOW I and in my, mind without over, EXPLAINING i was like harder to Choose alex because her AND i just had an amazing conversation like, deep it was just flowed super, easily AND i was, LIKE i, KNOW i still want to give it To, alex but she she did make my decision harder because NOW i have this to think about of, like, hey it's not that, easy but in my, Mind i'm, like we're still, friends so like it's. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah AND i could totally see the miss how the miscommunication happened there BECAUSE i could see How jill took, it BUT i could also see how you meant it of more, like, OH i not in a romantic, way but you've developed like care for this, person you spent time with, them and like she's hoping for a rose from you and you're unfortunately gonna have to like give it to someone else and know that you're like letting her, down which also probably.
Speaker 2: Sucked, yeah, YEAH i. Did and then it by the circumstances that presented themselves to us with Justin lexie And, susie she stays and you, KNOW i think after that conversation and again slight, miscommunication you, know she's. Hopeful now in my, mind you, Know i'm still in this like friend. Mindset, Yeah AND.
Speaker 1: I feel like when you get when you're in that, mindset it's almost impossible to.
Speaker 2: The breaks, break especially in this environment where you're, Like, okay you can see the thing switch for somebody, else but it's like it's a, friend so you want to let them down in the best easiest. Possible you don't want to just be, like, no get out of my, face like that's that's not. Me it's first of, all it's, mean and nobody. SHOULD i don't need to bring other people down to like feel better about a. Situation and THEN i re explain pretty much all we just talked, about but to her so like the confusion wasn't. There and then during that she's, like but you said this and, that AND i was, LIKE i understand where you're coming. From and THEN i just tried to explain my side AND i just wanted to be heard in the. Moment you, know it was the hard part BECAUSE i was, like, HEY i, KNOW i get, it LIKE i see WHERE i messed, up And i'm so. Sorry AND i tried to apologize. Twice and then ALL i wanted to do is just share share my thoughts and. Opinions and as soon as it like didn't feel as IF i was like being hurt or even like allowed to have an opinion on the, MATTER i started to get a little defensive AND i got emotional AND i was, sad AND i was, like, damn Like i'm just trying to like be a good person. Here, YEAH i THINK i THINK i needed to be the asshole in the moment and just like let it.
Speaker 1: Go, like you, KNOW i feel, like in my, opinion in The paradise, situation that's so expedite. It you almost have to be like pretty cutthroat with everything you do down, there.
Speaker 2: You AND I and AGAIN i learned that the hard. Way but that's just not, Me LIKE i don't like to be cutthroat with. PEOPLE i don't want to like tell somebody like No i'm not interested in, you get out of my, face.
Speaker 1: Like but, you but you kind of have to like, Instantly it's, like as soon as they start, talking you have to just be, like not going to.
Speaker 4: Happen so, well you have a different approach on and off, Television BUT i can understand what you're saying in the sense that you seem to pride yourself on being a nice.
Speaker 3: Person you are a nice, person and you didn't want her to leave that conversation thinking that you were an. Asshole, UNFORTUNATELY i needed to BE i needed to let her think you were an asshole in that.
Speaker 2: Moment, yeah and then' that's where it kept just kind of like bestering On and it's, like, dude you should have just accepted that in her, eyes you were an asshole that night and just let it. Be and IF i just did, that then we would have had no weird. Problem there would have been no defensive energy on my, end and we would have moved on. Fine because the next day her AND i were, Good and even before that, conversation her AND i were standing there next to each, other we were. Good it was literally just that conversation that was just like. Tough.
Speaker 3: YEAH i just felt like you guys were stuck in a loop for way too, long way.
Speaker 2: Too, long AND i kept repeating myself and it just was not, like at no point in it was it mean or anything, like there was no mean words. Exchanged she cut me off a little, bit but like it.
Speaker 3: Is what it, is like you, yeah, YEAH i became a heat of. Conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah well. Yeah outside commentary didn't help. Either watching it, back people are, like, oh get the pop like we'or and it made it seem like it was a huge. Deal we're, LIKE i. DIDN'T i didn't know all that was going, on but.
Speaker 1: He caught up in the.
Speaker 3: Moment but then moving forward from, that you And jil moved forward as friends in a good.
Speaker 2: Place we, yeah we were. FINE i don't know if we were great anymore after, that but we were we were.
Speaker 1: Fine Friendly, yeah friendly.
Speaker 2: Enough we were friendly. Enough we still cracked jokes at one another here and, there like we ended up becoming, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay so now we roll into this current week and you're kind of solo at this. Point what is you? Know IF i were, you it's it seemed and it seemed that way from like your demeanor was kind of, like, yeah Like i'm just gonna enjoy the rest of this time. Here But i'm going home Like i'm not going to get a. Row at least that's what it seems. Like is there anyone that you're hoping potentially gets dropped on the, Beach, like is there any girl that you know from from the bets or franchise that you're, like if if this girl gets, dropped MAYBE i have a chance gets.
Speaker 2: Dropped THAT i have a. Chance, NO i know there, was and it's it's a crazy. ORDEAL i think of the women That i've seen That i'm attracted, to you, KNOW i Think mercedes is absolutely. BEAUTIFUL i don't know if you, know, yeah you know she. IS i Think dina From Grand season is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Too, well she could have Been dina could have definitely been.
Speaker 2: There but other than, that like you, know looking back ON i was, LIKE i don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Right.
Speaker 3: So you're looking at your options for like two hours till the rows cermon and we see there's a riff With cat And dale that you're kind of, like let, me MAYBE i can wiggle may way in. Here and then you've got some of the, Goldens.
Speaker 1: April april in, particular.
Speaker 3: Paying you some special attention.
Speaker 2: Because at that, point LIKE i genuinely wanted to like go, home which is, Insane like after my conversation With, jill LIKE i went back to my room AND i literally cried by myself AND i was, LIKE i JUST i just want to go, Home like nobody's for me. Anymore it's it's time for me to. Leave and THEN i didn't realize that the opportunity With kat was even. There LIKE i wasn't trying For cat's. ROSE i wasn't trying For april's. ROSE i just wanted to enjoy my last night with the PEOPLE i enjoy spending time. With and LIKE i, Said cat AND i became friends and we had great mans and we had great. CONVERSATIONS i was just trying to be there through a difficult situation With.
Speaker 3: Dale it did seem like you were kind of sliding in on cattle of it. THOUGH i, mean you did walk over with two glasses of champagne and you're, roseless and you have expressed interest in. HER i, Mean i'm assuming you wouldn't have turned down her rose if things went that.
Speaker 2: Way, NO i wouldn't have turned it down by any. Means but it also wasn't like SOMETHING i was vying, for LIKE i, said like WHEN i saw the way she reacted To dale being, THERE i was, Like i'm, okay you, know so like this moving, forward like this is literally just she was there AND i wanted to make sure she was, Okay like it wasn't anything deeper than.
Speaker 1: That if she if she got like if her fight With dell was relationship ending at that point and you did get Her, rose do you think there was anything there? Romantically would you have or would have just strictly been like platonic friendship at that point or would you have tried to see where things would go With?
Speaker 2: KAT i THINK i would have been open minded about, It but, again LIKE i don't, KNOW i don't. Know, yeah it's hard to like think back on Because i'm like in my, mind like, AGAIN i wouldn't want to be the second. Choice it's, like, oh you had to find out that didn't work to realize that you wanted to be with. Me, yeah and that's just like not a POSITION i wanted to put myself.
Speaker 1: In, No but in the same breath it is also LIKE i agree with, you like no one wants no one wants to be, like OH i want to be second, Choice but in this simulation it is kind of could be part of, it like second choices could actually work out because everything is so expedited and people sometimes just react and go one way and don't realize, like, hey like maybe this person is actually maybe my person was Actually jonathan Not. Dale, yeah BUT i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, YEAH i guess MAYBE i just be an open Minded. Yeah it was one of those things where she was reassuring the, fact, like, HEY i actually do really really like, you AND i know you wouldn't do whatever to. Me like then sure made but.
Speaker 1: Okay so then So, april, now were you you look truly? Shocked were you truly?
Speaker 3: SHOCKED i was truly shocked Watching i'm gonna be so.
Speaker 1: Honest oh, SEE i thought watching, IT i was, Like april's definitely gonna Give jonathan the.
Speaker 3: ROSE i, didn't AND, i, well, A i didn't know If golden's were allowed to give roses to non Golden it was very, unclear AND i just kind of assumed that probably wasn't a thing that was going to, happen at least this early. On and she made out With, jack SO i was, like you, know that seems like a thing that's going, On and, honestly JUST i was, Like jonathan gave it like a ten out of ten, effort BUT i think he's going.
Speaker 1: Home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the thing was IS i didn't even try With, April LIKE i wasn't trying for a. Rose that night of The rose, Ceremony leslie had came and pulled me for a chat and she was, like, hey can we? Talk AND i was like it was, random like, yeah, YEAH i. Guess so we have a super nice. Chat she's being like super, reassuring being super, sweet And i'm, like, oh this is, nice like. Whatever she's, like, oh you think you're gonna go for. Anyone i'm, like, no tonight's my, Night Like i'm going home And i'm trying to enjoy it the best THAT i. Can did that our conversation. Ends it was really sweet as EVERYTHING i need in that moment. Too and Then april also comes and pulls me for a chat and she's, like, hey how's your night? Going Like leslie like filled me in on blah blah, blah how are you? Feeling how you doing and pretty much repeated the same. THING i was, LIKE i know it's gonna be my last, night Like i'm just enjoying my time with everybody having a good. TIME i don't think anybody hears for. Me and she's, LIKE i don't know how nobody hears like pursuing, you like you seem like a, catch And i'm, LIKE i think it's a it's a it's a, balancing LIKE i don't Think i'm pursuing people BECAUSE i may not be interested in, somebody AND i think vice. Versa you, know it's not like a this side or this side. KIND i think.
Speaker 1: It's not JUST i, mean it's just not.
Speaker 2: There, yeah, Exactly, yeah it's just not there for. Me it's not it has nothing to do with the girls here and not being into. ME i think it's a mixed, thing like they're not going to pursue somebody that they feel is not into them, back you. Know AND i was just, like, no, like it's just it is what it, is LIKE i don't think my person's, here and she's, like, well like IF i was, younger LIKE i would go for, you blah blah, blah and just being so, sweet so reassuring about it, all and then we move on with our. Night i'm, like, damn that was really nice of, Her like she was she was, Great and THEN i just have. FUN i hang out with the, GUYS i hang out with the, girls having, drinks having a good. Time i'm Assuming i'm going home by the time ceremony. Happens you, know everybody our age gets the. Roses And i'm, Like i'm smiling like an idiot Because i'm happy for my. Friends i'm, like, yes like everybody's, Good like they all seem like they're in a relatively good. Place And i'm watching The goldens, again just smiling because it's their first ceremony. Too and then she calls my name And i'm like. Me she's like, you And i'm like, no, no, no not, me and she's, like my bags. Packed my bag was. PACKED i was so ready and calls me down And i'm like no, way and she's just saying all these like really, nice sweet. Things and for somebody who was in a really anxious spot during, filming like it was just like the kindest. Moment AND i keep telling anybody that asked, me, like what was it like having with gold, Down like The golden saved paradise for. Me AND i was in such an anxious, place like the weight of the world and my shoulders coming, in you, know there's a lot of positive energy behind me going into. It but like with, THAT i put a lot of pressure on myself to be a certain, way to act a certain, way and to like find somebody and give it like a real. Shot that in doing, SO i didn't act like myself throughout a lot of. It and it's a really hard thing to watch back when you're not in like your best, place you, Know like WHEN i was In, BASTRO i was an amazing. MOOD i was having a great. Time it was just a new, experience and THEN i come on this And i'm watching it, Back i'm, Like, wow you were really just like in your, head and you, know having to watch yourself back go through those moments is, like really really.
Speaker 1: TOUGH i also think it's hard to because you did know so far in advance that it was just it was such a, large long build up to where it's kind of it's it's almost difficult not.
Speaker 2: TO i totally.
Speaker 3: AGREE i feel like it's like a blessing and a curse to know that for an, Advance Like joe found out his first, season like the day before, that he was going yeah and liked to run to the, mall AND i feel like that's almost you don't have any time to visualize what it's going to be, like to like daydream about best and worst case, scenarios to like build your hopes, up to get, anxious and then you have all this expectation of pressure when you get down. There it's got to feel really.
Speaker 2: Difficult, yeah and it. Was and that was also part of the REASON i told YOU i cried When hekeem left BECAUSE i was, LIKE i know HOW i would have felt going home after waiting that, long because he had he got asked what's for? You, yeah like that was hard to like, WATCH i knew where he was, AT i knew he was going through it, too and it's just, yeah, yeah it was. Tough.
Speaker 1: Mary, Okay so now you you know in your head you're you're going. Home you're not getting a. Rose you get a rose in this role is basically. Me now you're here for an hour two, weeks like you're not even because now you have, yeah because now you have the. Pot yeah, yeah so now you have the you have the, rows so you're at least staying another full full row ceremony two and, YEAH i guess just like it's like you get a you get a second. Chance what are you thinking.
Speaker 2: My Second my next thought IS i hope To god somebody THAT i could date comes.
Speaker 3: Down, yeah, yeah well we See leah comes. Down had you met her?
Speaker 2: BEFORE i have Met la. Before leah AND i were actually friends before the, Show.
Speaker 3: No, way before you both went. On you knew each?
Speaker 1: Other, yes before before The bachelor? Franchise?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no before Before.
Speaker 3: Paradise oh, okay, okay, sorry you guys go away.
Speaker 2: Back, No, NO i.
Speaker 3: Knew that's not What i'm assuming you met just because you're both out IN la same circles of.
Speaker 1: People, yeah out of.
Speaker 2: L a different. EVENTS i thought she was, hilarious so we would just we hung. Out it was never one on one, hangouts but we hung out in group settings multiple times and she was.
Speaker 1: Great so you're the only guy at that point that would even say yes to a? Date, no and oh hotch?
Speaker 3: On?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, WELL i mean that's that's basically all we could talk. About because the episode's over and we pretty much covered. Everything we don't know what's going to happen with you by the sounds of. It we'll, see we'll see how it. Goes But, josh thank you so much for taking the time and coming on Bechelor Happy.
Speaker 2: Hour thanks for having, me of, course and.
Speaker 1: To all our, Listeners thank you guys for tuning in and make sure you download and. Subscribe we will have new.
Speaker 3: And exclusive interviews every single, week so continue to tune Into bachelor In paradise and don't forget to subscribe To Bachelor Happy. Hour thanks for listening by