Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something y'all was going on?
Speaker 2: Brodo He's a legendary Queen's rapper.
Speaker 3: Greed is your boy?
Speaker 1: You know he's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What Up is dj e f N?
Speaker 4: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music.
Speaker 2: And sports, you know what I mean, the most professional, unprofessional podcast. This is Drinks every Day is New Year's Eat, Hey Hanks, SA gree Hope your.
Speaker 5: South Via, this is your boy in r What up as your Boy?
Speaker 1: Dj e f N?
Speaker 2: And this is drink chants, motherfucker badcast make some.
Speaker 1: Right now. We got a duel who was down with the five oh four boys, Yeah, New Orleans in the house.
Speaker 2: He was down with cash money Earl history lesson. He was down with young money history Lesson, right down.
Speaker 1: He held it down. I did a few of those things.
Speaker 5: He's the only duel like that. It's like from New Orleans and currently known as a classic stoner man like the other people from New Orleans is known for classic killing you.
Speaker 1: They will kill you in New Orleans. We got my dude stoner. Come on, great God, come on man, beautiful person making it the legend. Come on, man, that's too doing tolls in the back. That's too much for me. Man Colt following, that's too much. Currencies in the building makes up all lighter. Joint light a joint. You're all like the joint.
Speaker 2: We get you to get your you can get that moment ready to wait, hold on, hold on, give him a Drake Champs cup first.
Speaker 1: You got right there.
Speaker 2: Make sure we don't use it. No no, no, no, no, I know you know and showed it. I see, I see you got one of us. One of us will be like like see your blunt. So let's get straight into it. Let's get straight into.
Speaker 1: What the debate. I smoke hones the other day. I was we can get we can. I loved it.
Speaker 2: This is this is number like number three or four on my one hundred reasons with these blunts as opposed to papers.
Speaker 1: It's just this. This listened everybody who's tuned in right now. I know I'm probably gonna upset the gang of people. It's all kind of there's a.
Speaker 5: Secret walk because because it's my man, my right hand man, dj E f N hold on, who got them gated?
Speaker 1: Ready cups? Get them to get them on the table. We have to ask for them to be escorted out of here. We're not running half we may not have yeah, were not running half court game. So he needs his electro lights. So because if and I gotta, I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 5: Explain to you what about weed. You don't know not about weed. But there's a certain thing of joints and blunts. If you grew up in the nineties and you would shoot niggas in the nineties, you're gonna stick with.
Speaker 1: Blunt, Philly Bluce, Buoy Masters. Is that fucked up? Is that? Now? You know why?
Speaker 2: You know we forget Snoops album Snoop said to keep that blunt in your back.
Speaker 1: Packet because Doggie Dog was all about the zig Zagg.
Speaker 6: Smoke, which is the White Boys three when I ain't exactly what the like, Yeah that was the papers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and I've had that argument with Dog himself because he's like spot and I smoked blunts. It's like, nah, you originally said to keep the blunts in your pocket. So what's that right there to call him out on that ship? That's the paper right here. This is straight just dis revolutionized. It like not having to roll it ran into and stuff the weed down.
Speaker 1: That's that's you know, what's one of the worst things I seen on the internet, and it's not It's not you.
Speaker 2: It was your boy whiz Khalifa, Okay, and he kicked the dude out his session for smoking the blunt.
Speaker 1: I was offended, I'll tell you, Studio was I never was that militant. You ain't. What's your homeboy name, corner boy? Yeah, that's when the smoke blunt blunt's let's make the corner boy.
Speaker 2: Smoking smoking blunts right now? Man, some would never put nobody out. I mean, I can't smoke the weed with you. It's like anytime I run into like like waiting to do the same ship, like that's my boy for years and years and years.
Speaker 1: But he's like, nah, I don't smoke and bloom. I'm like, that's not what I do. So I can't do it. You know what I'm saying. I haven't smoked on it so long that I'm sure something medical. What happened to me? Yeah? You bugging out something? I can't do it.
Speaker 5: So so you just mentioned Wayne right now. It immediately brings me to you being signed to the five oh four Boys. You're being signed to cash money. You being signed also young money.
Speaker 1: Correct the first one of the first signs before before we go in further, if you see right here that the Surgeon general way about this government is concerned. You see when wings kicked the dude out. I don't know about it. I don't like that. What I know about this is this is a pack of paper. Let me look at that is not concerned that.
Speaker 5: I mean the governments, like you have a point my podcast. Oh come on, Curtsey, make me learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't want to just saying that one pack of paper. Zig zag easy widers.
Speaker 5: But how's the guy from New Orleans even become a stone up because you got known for killing people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's like situation.
Speaker 5: Every time I've been in New Orleans back in the days, you guys were killing somebody. Yeah, even your coffense is above ground, it's gonna be more cose, is the fact.
Speaker 1: I think that's how I found a relationship with really good weed.
Speaker 2: You know, because it uh, it's settled everything. You can't really sit up and think about like what's going on that much?
Speaker 1: I'm trying. You got to smoke it off, you know, and then you realize that it's better on that end than the other end, and you never sold.
Speaker 2: But again and what you ever signed the master P was was that, Yeah, how are you the guy that signed the master p?
Speaker 1: And you know what I did? I did it all, you know, uh in good spirit, you know, in each situation choice the words yeah, man, each each each coming respected like respected, like what moves I made at the time, you know, and each time I who you signed to? First, I'm independently no limits thousand and two, around two thousand, even before that, you know what I'm saying, Like, well, even before it got to be paperwork, there was no limit. First just from being a kid around murder and everything else, you know, just being a little home and then when it got to the points like so what exactly do you do? You know what I'm saying. So you're around when they film about It, about it and all that, Yeah, I was around for I was in. I was in like still about it when they did it wasn't as classic.
Speaker 5: As I don't remember that, but but I was in like a brief second they did it still about it, like still mad.
Speaker 1: Don't go digging it up. I got a movie that don't look certain one And on the side, I don't listen. Yeah, I know. So so you were so on to no Limit first, So now what now? What project is no Limit from?
Speaker 2: Because Magnolia, Magnolia, Calio, Calio Master P from Calio Master PC Maryland they are from.
Speaker 1: And then cash Money and numbers from man Jewet from the Magnolia, from the Magno And then what was cash Money project?
Speaker 2: You you you were saying Magnolia because juven them was there, but David was off.
Speaker 1: The street was off like Valance, what BG was? So really it's just not the Calio and what and what's the name of that? What ward is that? The thirteenth Street? Okay, yeah, thirteen? And then what what? What hood are you from? From the east side? The East Hole?
Speaker 2: And and what's crazy is like people have gone to their graves in New Orleans in the Magnolia Project thinking that I was from the Magnolia Project. The relationship I had, like with Marcelo and God bless it did like Soldier Slimming people like that.
Speaker 1: People Soldier said, they just tied me right with it.
Speaker 5: Let's just let's just talk about that because soldiers slim Man. You worked with Soldier slim he said, my man, he's a hoody hero man.
Speaker 1: Let's make you still still here? Boy? You had that ship, so how was that still here? He's a hood hero like everybody loved that. That's my man like that. It fucked me up. I actually I saw him that day and they was gone out of town to go to Mississippi or some ship.
Speaker 2: And I went to Walmart. Uh, I was gonna was gonna try and swing back by the crib before their death, you know what I'm saying, to get on.
Speaker 1: The road to go out there, and my homegirl call and was like, yo, like slim like in the grass and some ship. Yeah, when I got around there had the caps and ship was then all but he was still out there and ship.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna get back to soldier Slim. But how often does that happen in New Orleans? Because let me tell you something. Uh, when I became a rapper, I started to realize that hotels would do anything I fucking tell them, right, all right, So hotels hotels like you know SPG started with I'm gonna start with member, right. So one time I'm staying in the W Hotel in New Orleans, right, and I askedly got to give me some phillies. He got me everything else, cheese cake, you know, wherever, like that was outside, you know, catfish, you know, coc to the black Spot, give me some macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 1: But I told them to give me some phillies. And the dude was like, we can't get those. So I was like, what the fuck is this like?
Speaker 5: And then I looked at like I had like a short little balcony and it was projects all around the w hotel like like but.
Speaker 1: Like not like right there. It's like you know ad.
Speaker 5: So in order to get phillies, they had to actually go to the hood and like your hood is like that, like it's right next to the money.
Speaker 1: He couldn't get you. He can't give me the fils, And I had to get you. So I'm gonna tell you what I had to do. I had to go. So I went there. I went to the projects.
Speaker 5: I forget what projects next to the which whichever's walking.
Speaker 1: To Jacon and I went there. I got you know, Ivonville, right.
Speaker 5: You know why I love New Orleans because they was like nor, but they pronounced my whole name nor, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Love you, and you know it's the crazy ship.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of Spanish people in New Orleans that nobody don't talk about.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of mixture in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we called it a gumboa and everything, you know, everybody is everything out there, and that's happened. That's that's how, that's how the Styles even got to New Orleans. And saying that same project, New Orleans, I've seen.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: We don't know, we don't say that. Ain't that n n w l I N that is not like that, you know what I'm saying in New Orleans. So you just like that because I lived.
Speaker 1: I had a kindo right in front of the Project and I was out like just looking out the window on some ship and I seen him and walking down the street. No lie, he looking at make some noise for Styles people. This sh.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I told my window up, I look out. I'm like, it's like fucking styles P. I'm like telling my homie that we're like playing Rainbow six or something like fucking styles P outside Like no ship, sit down, Like nah, I really do think that Styles. So I go downstairs and got that for sure. That's homie, like still walking towards where I'm like styles p.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He's look like, oh, baby, bro, what's up man? I'm like, fucking cool, baby, baby bro, that's what's up. You know what I'm saying, Like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 1: Like, man, nigga, show me some fucking crab ass. We looking from one. I'm trying to find that nigga and I'm trying to find some better way. Damn. I was like, just come upstad. We just to worry about that ship. We did the whole tape that night. Yeah, I heard that. We did a whole tape that night on that ship. Yeah. I mean I put him down. I showed him the direction. He changed up as much as you saved me. I know you saw was talking about it. Let's talk about it. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: That Jamaica fucked up because thought immediately when I got there playing Jamaica, anything growing, I was gonna be able to smoke it and be as.
Speaker 1: High as ever y'all. I didn't go to y'all. I did not know that. I didn't know that. So once I got some ship, I had like corn stalks of this and it was not good. It wasn't that good. Was suffering and I'm dying on social media and my man's reached out. He was like, Yo, that's right, I can do that. And I'm like, where are you. He's like, don't worry about that. That's the fact. He's like, I can do that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying here comes to Scooter only guys gub his bag is hanging on both sides.
Speaker 1: And that ship.
Speaker 2: Didn't talk to me about that ship. We didn't talk just kid, We didn't swap.
Speaker 1: Stories about this. Got nothing. I don't know if this was the dude he.
Speaker 5: Said, Yeah, the man in Jamaica for like two years, because you know what the crazy ship is. I linked with the Dawn Dotter.
Speaker 1: His name was do this. God bless the guy.
Speaker 5: He's actually in jail now, but he's the guy that the US actually sent them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was my man. How the hell I got cool with him? It's not for this podcast, but we got cool.
Speaker 5: And then he was you know, you know, I'm a great guy, Like I'm a guy who called you for your birthday and you know he hit me and no, no, no, he didn't hit me. He's he was on social media stress like nigga. These niggas got that black. I couldn't believe that.
Speaker 1: I just was shocked because you know, in your wraps, even.
Speaker 2: Before you've got a passport, you're like, I'm smoking like a Jamaican.
Speaker 1: I'm Jamaican, like you want to you gotta find it, gotta find it.
Speaker 2: If you just funk around, you know what I'm saying, You're be in trouble just kicking anywhere else, you know what I'm saying. But he definitely showed me like how to find this in that situation because I was discouraged, you.
Speaker 1: Know what they called it out there. I agree not with an h Alright, let's make some noise for you.
Speaker 5: Gotta come over here. I'm gonna be honest. Your collapse is mad week. You gotta come over here. I ain't gonna spin up man, motherfuckers, come over here, Come over here, Come on, come on to make in Jamaica. The guy tells me he's like that weed. You want that science weed.
Speaker 1: Said? You know, he said, you know what we use to grow fertilize. I said what written? I said, huh And I said what ring. I'm like, oh yeah, He's like, yeah, we don't brow like that ship like y'o. All we do is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the dude like that. I'm like, oh, Rain, you know what I'm saying. Nothing, no attitudes, no nothing. You know what I'm saying right now? You on Wiz, y'all did a y'all did? How did you and Wiz kind of linked up because y'all was both.
Speaker 1: This was on my Space.
Speaker 2: I wasn't really like my Space savvy, and he he hit me about the record and I never got back. And when Twitter came about, I guess he had told his folks. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, I sent.
Speaker 1: This record to Spiller, but I never got it back, so they were tweeting me. So when you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When I first got Twitter, like the first tweets I got was from was from Homie like like listeners, and they was like, yo, with's central record.
Speaker 1: You never sent it back?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, well, Ship telling him, you know what I'm saying, was doing another one. And then like when I got on the line and talking to him Ship and I was like, Yo, let's just dot just do the whole thing, you know, and we did. How he just flew. He flew in New Orleans and we did that ship like like in the week that ship out and it turned into what what it turned into? And his mom called it his mom's a prophet. His mom listened to like full records and she was like, Yo, everything y'all are saying, this is about to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like, it was all bad.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're saying it's about to click original and straight up. She heard the first full records from how Fly and she was like, everything that y'all are saying is with those kids. What years is two thousand and nine. That's why we're calling that how Fly too. It's called two thousand because that's the year we did that. But but his mom was like, everybody going to be like smoking papers and everything is gonna be like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She said exactly that. She's like, they're gonna smoke like that. Everything's gonna betive produce.
Speaker 1: She called this shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And sure enough it's panned out like that to where there's a divide between smokers.
Speaker 1: Now and people who have to defend surgeon general. Yeah, and that's all good. I mean the surgeon general.
Speaker 2: This can hurt people who are around you, people who are not even a smoking Now, everybody in here has got pretty much that needs to let general wanting because you're breathing.
Speaker 1: It's gonna let you have your moment if you can refute it with a fact, because here's the packaging, here's the crazy ship, here's the crazy ship. This is just weed. Man. You can see. I don't need a fact. All I know is Nelson, Willie Nelson. He's one hundred and fifty's.
Speaker 5: Because hip hop years, I'm nine honey, and hip years, I'm nine honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, the papers is fantastic, so you don't whiz y'all connected? Yeah, yeah, yeah, And we dropped high five and everything just got how it got.
Speaker 1: Man, you know right? So and then now, now I want to get back to the early days.
Speaker 5: You were one of the first people signed to not you not only signed the cash money, but Young Money.
Speaker 1: I was the first, the first, the first rapper. So what was you frustrating? Wait, you talk about young Money? Yeah, oh, let's talk about that. Let's talk about that. Break that down like when he got the actual but you were already signed the cash money. No, okay, Now that's how I even got around. I was I was doing my own thing when I left no limit to I was trying to do an independent thing. Now. I told him at the gas station one day, I'm like, look, how much to get the records? Put his record? I want to put the record on.
Speaker 2: Who's was at the gas station? I need to give a record. I'm gonna put my own ship out, you know what I'm saying. It was like, man, why don't we just do something instead of that? You know what I'm saying, Like, you could do your own thing. Oh, we could do some ship. And I flew to Miami the next day, like out here with him the next day and we did like seven records, him and Mac.
Speaker 1: We did seven records that day. We invited Mac Maine by the way. Yeah, yeah, it's nuts. The traffic. Yeah, what happened to me? I don't know, No, No, it's okay. Hey he's a good guy. Yeah, yeah, he smokes. He smokes blunt, so definitely you could definitely get him to come back. So Lean, how about Lean? Here we go. Yeah, we had to changes on. Let me tell you a story. So you know, my man's he's a lean professional. Okay? Who that? All right? Wayne? All right? But New Orleans or check it out. Yeah, yeah, this is in the height of it. Down I'm saying, I like, I like, I'm on the bus, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Uh, we was playing like pick up basketball, fucking run on the bus to get something to drink.
Speaker 1: Now, IM straight, just running up the Hawaiian punch.
Speaker 2: They came out with different colors, blue and purple and all this ship. So they the purple one in the purple amazing mix.
Speaker 1: All right, sick this nigga took.
Speaker 2: He pulled up the whole six thing and then put him back in the rings, so they looked like harmless purple Hawaiian punches in the fridge. So I ran in basketball, thirsty and fucking down one of them bitches like standing in the hallway of the bus, just killing it. And he came on the bus and was like, oh lord, because you know, I don't funk with you, like you're.
Speaker 1: Probably about to die.
Speaker 2: I feel like you proud about the dime because I had drunk the whole thing. He was like, you didn't you didn't feel like the difference in the ballery turned another one upside down and showed me, you know. So it was all stuck to the bottom of the ship. So I was like, oh, you know, so we was watching Hostile. We hadn't even left New Orleans yet. It was on that way to Miami watching Hostel in the parking lot of the hostel. That's the movie that was the take over.
Speaker 1: It was killing you. They cut your eyes out and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I fell asleep, and well, I thought I thought I was up check it out, check it out. I thought I was watching the movie. And then Mac Mac was like, broke go lay it down.
Speaker 1: Man, you look ridiculous. I was like, all right, So I went to the rack.
Speaker 2: And I woke up in Miami on the bus by myself, like where you know, you can't park buses by the hotel. So I was like sitting in some open parking lot somewhere like off the beach, and nobody even knew.
Speaker 1: I was like, they just left me on the bus. I was like, yo, we really were scared. We left you because we kind of you might have been done the TV on its sonsistent and trade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't. I don't even remember nothing about it. You don't drink green, can't sleep eighteen like you're not supposed to do that. Like I slept from the that's how to Miami and in the bus right, everybody like left the bus.
Speaker 1: I'm just on that bitch still sleep.
Speaker 5: So that was like you want to hear my first like you no, no, yeah, I did it, but I'm not going to get into that part. This is k I went to Japan like years ago, right, I mean this is so long ago, right, and there was an eight ball and MJG.
Speaker 1: Nobody they never they didn't even call.
Speaker 5: It syrup at the time. So we out there and we can't find no weed. This is the first time me and Compone whatever fought like we fought like yeah, like we made like five hundred dollars for a fifty bag and whatever. Right, So we were a ball MJG. So they're like, yo, we don't need we niggas.
Speaker 1: We got this. This is better than we And I looked at this nigga. So the crazy ship is I didn't fuck with.
Speaker 5: It, right, But coming back home, Capone could tell you the lady we all in first class. The lady goes to us and she knocks on us.
Speaker 1: She says, y'all, the guy never moved one time.
Speaker 2: For thirteen hours, like he didn't seeze, he didn't call off.
Speaker 5: He didn't move, he didn't turn over, and I was like, oh, that's the first time ever. Like I'm talking, this is year, this is before even like DJ screwing though, So so you don't suck around.
Speaker 1: So it's just rose. But you're going to a shot, right shadow what we went to a shot?
Speaker 5: We're gonna play a little game, man, poor little shot fast three. So then what we're gonna do just just shot and then it puts ice in there. We're gonna play a game.
Speaker 1: Christ if you don't want to answer it, we just take a shot. That's it. That's it. That ship. Come on, man, let's get it together. Sonny d b T. This is he's a Haitian guy, Haitian Haitian people. Some voodoo.
Speaker 2: Whether we're taking these shots, just a rock with ice in it, with ice in it, Come on, Sunday.
Speaker 1: We gotta we gotta sunk up.
Speaker 5: Look at the bar, listen, Cary, we apologize. We'll hurry up professional.
Speaker 1: Look at looking at the nigga. You know you know you brought the gatory. We don't want to get ready. Shot somebody. Yeah yeah, somebody got check from gaming and we don't know. Yeah, yeahs to gathering, we talk to the manager's pobody. I'm gonna get product your table, product on the table, God damn it. So there's a chance I may not have to drink it.
Speaker 6: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna put somebody your ship, that's cool. But that's the only chance drink. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got no problem. I'm drinking my champion. I am champ, no surgeon general. Right.
Speaker 5: So, Currency, you're from the murder capital. I've been in yr city so many times and turning your news and said never again. I will never I will never come outside if I watch your news while I'm in the city. I watched your news when I'm not in the city because it's like, damn, these niggas crazy. But Currency, I'm gonna ask you a question, where is your brother? He should have never forgave Kanye for those statements.
Speaker 1: Question with a question. I didn't know that. Yeah, I saw he did this thing because I didn't know what was going on. But it's not I just saw what he did and then that made me be like, what's going on? You know what I'm saying, But he kind of apologize, Know who apologize? Nobody? You just thought you was getting confused me, if my.
Speaker 2: Brother apologize, if it's so, But you know what I'm saying, like the public thought, like Wiz Forgable.
Speaker 1: We should never forgive him. I don't know if he did, what will Wiz ever forgive him? I don't think so, I don't know. I'm not going to take a shot for that. So I answered that if I didn't want to answer, Yeah, I'm probably just going to answer stuff. Okay, I got another one. You're ready, Yeah, this is this is this is definitely backfired on. I didn't even know where you were going with it. That sound good. Wayne has to leave, leave what he has to leave.
Speaker 2: He has he has to build his own army at this point for New Orleans on his own the other side, all right, or he has to stay leave.
Speaker 1: Well, come on, psychological on me out. No, I mean we're talking about family members. Okay, So I'm so, what do you feel about that? What situation? All right? What situation?
Speaker 5: Him like having to stand on his own right now? It feels like he wants to stand on his own? Yeah, and should he looks like he's doing that.
Speaker 1: It looks like he's doing that. Yeah, you're verse. I want to take a shot because I don't even know why, but you know you're supporting him by now that's my brother. But but what do you think? What do you think for that personally? Like with the situation, Uh.
Speaker 5: You know any time at anytime, because you've been there, why did you leave?
Speaker 1: Because I wanted to do my own thing nothing else. I wanted to be Jet life Okay like every sellers, I'm sorry Jet sellers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jet Cetterjee sets up and yeah, I want I wanted to do my thing and Homie wants to build young money and in the light of the vision that he had in his mind, and he can't do it. I guess you know what I'm saying. He wants to do it on his own and that that's what my situation was. That's why we didn't have no problem. There's nothing for me and Wayne to do records right now because we don't have no blood Like I dipped because I wanted to do my thing, and once I got my ship set up, that's when I reached out, like, let's do records.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying now, it's nothing to do ship equal I'm sure that's what that is. You know, Damn Dash, how did that work out. I had to do my own thing. I put our How did it start?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: I seen you on the internet one time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got it was like bring back the Rock and from change it was a shooting pool.
Speaker 1: Uh huh a shoot pool in Atlanta for one hundred pool. Let's make some noise for shoot pool for a hundred bucks in Atlanta. A lady calls my phone, asked to speak to me and says that she had Dame Dash on the on the horn, like I wanna put Damn Dash on the phone, so she gives you with the phone.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's Dame Dash. I hang up the phone and I go back to shoot pool. Uh he called back, and I'm like, oh, all right, that's Damn Dash.
Speaker 1: I walk out of the pool game. What it cost me the fifty bucks that we was shooting for, walked out to take the call and realized that was on me, and flew to New York the next day and lay the grip of records. M you know, and uh we put out probably talk one and when I think when it was time for the loop to be coming back, and you know what I'm saying, Yeah it didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, But did you it was something that was came out. Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, and then I did another one. I did another one. Yeah, I did talk to and then.
Speaker 1: No politicals started there. Yeah I didn't know. Let's take a shop. I didn't know that. Yeah you do. You got to do that the papers keeping he man, I'm doing a great job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that is your next one. So we put out to talk to. I took one and two came out. You confessed put we put out pilot talk to.
Speaker 1: And uh, you stop hitting me.
Speaker 2: A couple of people. It was like, all right, so how much of this are you going to do before we see when?
Speaker 1: Where is your lawyers? Yeah? And I'm like, oh where that That's how it works. Go see where it's at, Like yeah, you audit audit? Did you audit?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: We did? You know what we where we settled it?
Speaker 4: That was it?
Speaker 1: Like that was part of it. So like that's that's because your lawsuit was like thirteen million. See that's part of it. See where we settled it.
Speaker 8: That was that.
Speaker 1: So I don't what you settled there for. See where we saddled it. That was part of it.
Speaker 3: That you come on currency come on yeah from like me, no hat street.
Speaker 1: Take that that shot. We're gonna trying to take it because I'm gonna take it. You're gonna switch the champagne. Don't don't worry about it. Don't worry. Come on, I gotta get you to do something. I got care of us. Wanted to take a shot. A tagle bone.
Speaker 9: You know what, you know what?
Speaker 2: Tagle bone is made from the juice. It's always know, some kind of made. It's made from the tiger's foot. It's made from the tiger's foot.
Speaker 1: Come on, this is a rock. You're okay? Did He's gonna cut you a check after this. That's what I'm talking about. The champagne. That's a part of it. Yeah, yeah, look he getting loose now walking down from champagne. Wash wash the vae down. Listen, listen. This guy is he's not from Francis, from Italy. They speak a different type of friends. You gotta chill out. That's a part of it, Just like that one Charncy. You didn't think I was gonna deal with that land of questioning. No, No, you're handling it like an attorney.
Speaker 2: You're a great guy. So with that being said, from New Orleans, you see what's happening with.
Speaker 1: That's cool. That's always good. That's a great song. That's a great that's a great song. That's always good. You see what's happening. I'm still good.
Speaker 2: But you would signed to cash Money Bro and No Limit at one point that happened, but at the height I didn't revolution when it was.
Speaker 1: Beef like you know, it never was. That's nothing.
Speaker 5: Say nothing happened, but that wasn't check it out because's why ever you remember?
Speaker 1: Because it was the Calio against them Magnolia. Yeah, but they had nothing to do with that. But so Calio and Magnoia was already at wall. That was just on some other ship street. He repped it, it was and then baby, he wasn't front of the Magnolia, but he fucked with him. Yeah, he was on the West coast for a while too. Yeah, he was enrichment. You know I'm talking about when it's in the wall. But now that wasn't even that. It wasn't if they never did a record together. It's madness. And they're still to this day like they might be in the same club. Say what's up? But is that in some hood ship?
Speaker 2: Is that gotta be something that I'm not even old enough to know because because I've been around like everything, you know what I'm saying, and I've never been like like like a little nigga who was out the loop. Trade was in the loop, you know what I'm saying, And and I never got that part of the game, not once, like why this never happened because was just wrapped up.
Speaker 1: It have to be like you know what I'm saying, because there's nothing we know because as kids, me and Wayne wasn't that tight and we ain't know. When I was on Young Money, we talked about it, he was like, bro, he was like like I thought you was cool, but fucking I don't know. I couldn't fuck with just like yeah the other side, yeah, but we ain't even know why. It's just like when I'm pretty sure see murder don't want me chilling with you, And he was like, I'm pretty sure, I fucking juvenile don't want me hanging out with you.
Speaker 2: And fucking that was just two little niggas not fucking with each other like for nothing until they got a little bit older.
Speaker 1: And then that's why that's how we clicked and did all that shit that fast, cause that.
Speaker 2: Was like and once you also signed the trutube on murder shit when he was trying to put it together, like that's how I got to know limit. Like both situations it was just with with with with with no limit. It was because of murder that was my home and with cash money it wa it was Wayne. It was like, well trying to put young money together at that time, and then was like he not not wanting to fuck my shit up because he's trying to build something. So he like, we gonna have to do this with them, you know what I'm saying, to make sure it be it'd be right. So that's how it was a young money, cash or anything. That was him just trying to make sure that that that I got like the look I was supposed to get.
Speaker 1: But through it all, even when they set up where the cash had and all that shit, and it was it was fucking turning into like something not underground, like what I what I wanted to do? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When I saw what was about to happen, I just was like, all right, I'm not fucking with it, like nothing happened. I just was like, with due respect, YA could put that energy into something else.
Speaker 1: That's I don't want to do that and then you know, so then when was the moment?
Speaker 2: Because I you got young money, they is starting out right, you leave, they explode like I don't know how many years later, then you explode, but you explode on your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah did you? Did you always know that what you did was the right thing? Yeah? Yeah, explain that the man, because I believe in high power for sure. So you have to show that. You got to exhibit faith. And I couldn't have show. You couldn't here what we're gonna do. We're gonna pour a shot, right all right, but then you have it. No, no, he's were gonna do.
Speaker 2: Every time you say some super fly ship, somebody got to take a shot for you. All right, Well that's fucked up because I say cool ship, rough man, we're passing around. Who's gonna take around the supers everywhere? Because pick up though, that's rough.
Speaker 5: But we're gonna take the first two shots the first flash hit, you say me, and you're gonna take the first two shots.
Speaker 2: Just just just set people off to let the people know. Yeah, you're not gonna drive anywhere.
Speaker 1: Just walk up in yes, yo, yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course can yeah, yes, yes again, we got currency spirit in this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: So so where was it were?
Speaker 5: Like you said the first time, Uh, because you you that kind of made that commercial record. I've seen your fans because I follow you, and I've seen a couple of your fans hoar at you.
Speaker 1: You did a record. But Augustine, Yeah, Augustine vera Agus, august real name, that's like one of my best friends. Wow, Augustine, take shot. What's the nigga name again? You know that nigga august a scene?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And little Wayne.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's like dedication to New Orleans because of all your former New But at the.
Speaker 1: Same time, yeah, this was like your radio record behind you Yeah, and it was was it was nuts because you didn't want them behind you. You figured out that, you know, they've always been at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last three projects after Day yeah and after Universal.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But this time, like when I did this, when when when I play that record, I knew they was gonna. I knew they were gonna with it because of the components and the way it was.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't what I tried to shy away from because that's actually my partners.
Speaker 1: I smoked from niggas all the time, so that would have happened.
Speaker 2: It's just that record would have been on a mixtape, the show, you know what the content of the records just like, yeah, I know crazy, but I rap about chicks all the time. It's just that sure August, August had that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Once he came with with that, it was like, yo, was a tree song. But you know, I can't I can't help it.
Speaker 2: I can't help the fact that my friends are successful, you know what I'm saying. And it seemed like you may come back and be mainstream because it was clicking. Yeah when he started, when he started singing, it was still in the other like I did a record. Yeah, he can't like wanted to do a record. I'm like, right, you know what I'm say. It was a weed record. Yeah, it was a weird record.
Speaker 1: So you know Lord from the make noise for August know it's weird.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, August, I got your name messed.
Speaker 5: Up, not because he made you took nine shots trip and one of my best friends.
Speaker 1: And all that, Augustine and Vera. Yeah that that's actually real. Come on, you're having some more, come on? Yeah, yeah, you got it over here. But I got it, man, Rocky, you got a bottle? Drink your bottom right, Okay, no prouble can can't get another drink? Champ of course? Yeah, the couple, I me, you gotta get if it's charge, you get it again? Sorry, got ready? I really would. He spoke the sports the story we fouled currency. I don't know what We're not ninety seven overn.
Speaker 2: What Why did you say that because we fou Yeah, fould was good over because.
Speaker 1: I drink Champs cups. No, no, damn, I didn't. I understand. Do you understand what you're saying? There is no drink shots, drink keep doing. He's done. I like how this works better for the show. Control Chris, Chris Boss left us. Let's go. So you got something wrong.
Speaker 6: I want to know the influences, like early on the music, because obviously you don't sound typical normal.
Speaker 2: Well uh, well, in New Orleans, we didn't really have like too many hours for you to know like who was doing music.
Speaker 1: So I was getting my ship from.
Speaker 2: TV anyway, So it was like, I don't like a lot of everything. Snoop did everything that came off the West Coast during the nineties, and ship like did you.
Speaker 4: Guys have a question box back in because that in Miami, we had the box, and that's we get a lot of at the box.
Speaker 2: But DJ Quick ran the box. Whoever was paying, Yeah, watched that video like three or four you know what I'm saying. So all of that was on when snooping that was cracking. That's when I was looking at getting my music from the TV. So that's where everything came from. That might be why, like I just smoke weed and just chill all. You know, it's all good.
Speaker 1: He's from the murder Capitol. It just makes a noise for being from the murder Capitol. Hey man, you want to celebrate something about about the town. You got the best fish I had. There's some food there. It's amazing. Every day. It's like it's like the Puerto Parade. Is it every day the same year? You'll changed. No, I don't do something every day for the tour. I don't know. It's like the first Tuesday or the last Tuesday of some ship. I don't know how it works.
Speaker 2: Come on, I don't know because I was not knowing. Because you get your shoes messed up. Oh you because people at the parades and ship as I was old enough to tell my mom I didn't want to go to the parade no more. That was the ground women, because they bring you to buy shoes and then your shoes get murdered the ole man.
Speaker 1: I bet that happens at drink champs.
Speaker 5: Yes, so fucking no, not really too much, man's so you don't even know what.
Speaker 1: Kimmy is out. Figure out. We got a spot downtown that's titties out for sure. If you got beads, you can fucking get titties for just.
Speaker 2: You know, dangling the beads, or trades you their boobs for the beads. You know what I'm saying, and that that's cool.
Speaker 1: I haven't really participated in the parades, but I've traded beads for boobs just in walking to get a drink. So I got an occasion between.
Speaker 2: All your deals. Right, you've been with cash money, you've been with no limit, that's two. You've been with universally for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was that was part. I'm just saying. It was like nineteen record labels.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's true, I've been I've been fucking a lot of recordats a lot of years. Yeah, but oh what was your favorite CEO, like your your favorite person.
Speaker 1: We asked that to murder Yo, I'm gonna tell yo, that was my first. Everybody fucking make noise murder up. You know. It's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: We don't do it on purpose, but it's just like we do a show with somebody and they bring up something or person, and the next show we do organically, that same person comes up again.
Speaker 1: And that just happened with two changes, all right, dig it?
Speaker 2: Yeah man, I really didn't like that situation, that how that went down. Man, And I think that that happened because my man's is in isn't there in that situation and anybody who's been in there, you know, ship you talk between changes and yeah, yeah man, so that that's what that that mindset, that's that's just a different thing. And I know if he was out, it wouldn't have never went down like that. I'm sure that should panned out because I I it too, that's my man. Yeah, that's why I really I was like, damn, you know what I'm saying, because see that's my boy he was trying to get.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure that yeah, like yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Know, I know I would have been able to as soon as it was like, man, I could have said that ship you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, But what happened was once I want, you know, murder, that's my nigga. We were in l A.
Speaker 2: We're in l As the year of the Source of Wars.
Speaker 1: Everybody's getting robbed.
Speaker 2: So we was out there with seeing guns because we don't we don't play that ship. Yeah, we can be good niggas, but we put it in.
Speaker 1: Understand I understand, So, uh we out there with machine guns.
Speaker 2: We thought we was ill. I jumped on sea murder, but se murder like you nigga, come come on my bus. Come on this to the bus. I wanna show this nigga like we deep eighteen niggas.
Speaker 1: He did this. Nigga's the cool calm, It's collective nigga in the world. He said this.
Speaker 5: Nigga pulled out eight k's like nigga, we got shotgun bullets sitting here like I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh shit, and then the crazy shit is ten years later to change did.
Speaker 1: My tile our video?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I remember that and it was similar to the same exact moment, like he like, nigga, you from New York while we shooting videos in Miami that nigga's playing handball because we was playing handball.
Speaker 1: Makes a noise for that goddamn in Puerto Ricans. Goddamn playing handball. Mother fuck up.
Speaker 2: And then two change and then I went in two change bus and he had the same exact gun that Sea Murder has shown me ten years later. So when that transp, I called two changes like a real nigga. I said, you can't say nothing back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is live. Yeah, he respected me.
Speaker 7: He said, he said, he said it, he said it. I said, number number rate.
Speaker 1: Guy. We don't know what the information he got. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that ship and that's different, thinking different anyways. You don't understand that. I feel you almost ship right now, but I'm not gonna do that crash close. But yeah, that's what can I can. I just get you to bring you do you want to see?
Speaker 2: We're gonna fight this out. We got more interview to go, but ahead it was that some real ship currency.
Speaker 1: That's what we gotta do, absolutely, favorite man. Yeah, your murder Murder used to bring me to school. Murder would pick me up on the johndon days if he didn't getting how old are you at this time?
Speaker 5: This is like it's like, I don't know what said Jordans days. Yeah, you got Jordan Days in the Orleans.
Speaker 1: In the world every time when it comes out, when the jos drive, when the jo when Jordan.
Speaker 6: But was like.
Speaker 1: Holiday, Yeah, we don't know your dog like like you mayell a little bit.
Speaker 6: It is that.
Speaker 1: It's not like that. It wasn't like that to you back then. It wasn't like that to you when John it wasn't like that. I mean now it is, but not now. Yeah, that was that was a holiday for a kid at that point. And then how old are you? Let's keep it from people. Thirty three grown man, tripple. Now I'm thirty eight, so I'm seven years older than you, trip bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jordan Day, but go ahead, let's keep it. I got Jordan's on right now. The about it, Jordan, John, did you know what with Jordan's I had them. I'm knowing them all with John.
Speaker 1: That's why you heard breaking down. Come on, help me out.
Speaker 4: He gave a story on rap rad Or where he said he was at a death jam party and Jordan was there and he oh wait, did you heard it?
Speaker 1: Everybody was one you know, take a play Miss Jordan's.
Speaker 4: And he said they were all there just hanging out, waiting and and and it was like you said, met the red or something.
Speaker 1: But I think that might have been I think it was a death jam. He knows. He was hearing.
Speaker 4: Distance of Jordan's saying, like his publishers or whoever was like, yo, they want to take He's like, funk that rap ship. Now the story you may get. Miss say that on purpose.
Speaker 1: I like it. Come on, I gotta do this anyway. I'm a found nigga, right, I'm playing. Listen, I got you. This is how it happened. And listen.
Speaker 2: And by the way, by the way, once I won, I left New York because I didn't want to spike the ball.
Speaker 1: He said, I won, I won, and I left.
Speaker 6: So look, this is what he has the proof at least, no, yeah, I had the contrary to what Jordan was trying to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Jordan's publishers should be fired. I'm want to name me.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise for Jordan's publishers should be fired.
Speaker 1: Let's let's be clear. Jordan, You're welcome, but Jordan, we love you. Jordan's we know, we know it wasn't you Jordan's that you don't change his mind?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you come, we don't know you know, but listen, this is it's a it's a Mariah Carried Christmas party. Right.
Speaker 2: So they're like, yo, you're only come up four people. So I'm like, wait, maybe tell the whole story. If you won't tell anyways, I'm tell it.
Speaker 1: Think. I don't know. I don't know this word. Courageously. I don't know. Got the shot, yeah, put me in the shot. You got to get shot for me. No, I'm just drinking. No, keep that close one time. It's all there. We got love. You need to pour it. Yeah, and my nigga and my nigga that's.
Speaker 5: His covered capet cab for safety, Yeah, for safety. So you want to change the subject.
Speaker 1: I want to cute you.
Speaker 2: What about the Jordan's ship. I'm joy I know, I know you're a Jordan nigga. Did you really want to hear this story?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, finished, you want to change Joan brand?
Speaker 3: Non?
Speaker 2: Fuck with me because I was bashing them based on quality a few years ago. No, but you know what I'm saying to Jordan for years Join New York but still I be hating the knicks and fuck Jordan, but still I'll be whacking his kicks. Yeah, in fact, so okay, but this is before I think that he was actually a foul nigga. Like the foul nigga is a good nigga in this podcast, but not in this situation. In this situation, he's a foul nigga. You want to hear the story, I'm gonna give it you real quick, and they're gonna move on back to your career.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I am Norian, not Kamela now or I don't know, but I'm just saying, is it as hurtful? It's kind of hurtful. Yeah, yeah, you didn't know who's on everything sucked up? Man. So we are a depth jam party. It's my Rioan carried. Welcome to Johns right now. I told you I ain't hate that. Yeah, I'm gonna continue to do we do all right? Boom. So we had a death jam party right it was quite as capful.
Speaker 2: It's free. So they tell me you only bring four people. I bring fourteen. Actually normal extra ten shouldn't hurt stocks we walk in. They only let seven us up of us in one of my men said, yeah, I work, I used to work here.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna go to the side. So we went to the side.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason why I was even there at Jordan because he had everybody away from them, which is real ship. We walk in, we get the guys and now mind you were smacking everybody's drinks in their hands because it's free.
Speaker 1: It's death. So everybody walked.
Speaker 6: To like.
Speaker 1: This is crystal, go back to the bar and everything's open. I'm talking about. We just walk into a boom. So now now that I love that were at the back, so everybody's like, yo, watch them. They found and that's the only reason it was even next to Jordans because they pulled to the side. That's the ship.
Speaker 2: And then we walked in and I swear to God, I'm gonna tell his story again.
Speaker 5: I know I'm drunk right now. I've always been drunk. When I said, and when the nigga leaned over, I seen the actual movement. Nigga leaned over, it was like your son and such and that nigga.
Speaker 1: Said, rap, It's like it's like your father saying fuck your mother.
Speaker 2: But you like, I ain't gonna lie some of y'all divorcees, some of you'll kids raised from divorce parents.
Speaker 1: Fuck nigga, Fuck what's making him money? Now?
Speaker 2: Listen now, listen. So what happened that day the ship came out? Jordan's come on, help me out, come on, what is it? Jordan's said his publicist, you.
Speaker 4: Don't remember, Oh yeah, you trying to say I was at the party. No, no, no, Now that the publicists said that he was never even at that party, that he don't even know who, know who he is, and he's not he was never even at that party.
Speaker 1: Okay, currency, you're my brother, but I might forget tomorrow, no way. But there was one more thing out here. He said he loves rap.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, he he loves whole music.
Speaker 1: Said no, he never said he loved music includes rap. But no, he says he said he likes Nelly or some ship.
Speaker 2: Because remember j Rold said he never said he loves rap, but he said he loves all music. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He never said he loves rap.
Speaker 5: And then he said he wasn't at this party. That's Christian currency. I might forgive to know you something.
Speaker 2: You're my nigga, You're my nigga. Uh fact, Joe is my nigga. But when I hang out with y'all, y'are my peers. I'm gonna forget. I smoke a lot of weeds, you said, Jack Jordan, So I had this already. I couldn't believe he has was this one make.
Speaker 1: Make someone? He actually sack story? He in his story. This is way hard.
Speaker 4: He actually responded, it's current now, it's like this just happened now where they rebuttaled.
Speaker 1: But guess what I before.
Speaker 2: But guess what I did Once I threw out the picture. ESPN picked up my story?
Speaker 1: Is this correct? And I don't know who homie was on rolls? I don't know the picture the picture I showed out a picture of Georgia coming out of the party, actually at the front of you know, I used the internet, you know, using the internet. It's real Michael's esp Then then what then? What he got talking about alone?
Speaker 2: This is no come on?
Speaker 6: Did he say something he did say he didn't that he liked rap? He did because that was on the How you gonna say you like rap and you don't know who Norri is? Component shaming you think?
Speaker 1: Shame on you. Mike your misinterprets. This is what he's said. He said, He said, I remember the footage was watched. They just sent those ten thousand. I tell you what, Jordan Brand, you know, just clean up your act. I'm still right now. They send me shipped early. Now again. You know, they stopped fucking with you again, they stopped talking with you. I was talking ship because they weren't making them right they were the leather was different. Thought it looked it looked just like the knockoffs. I think that you know, with my My theory was that when they found the factory that was knocking them off, it was like, okay, let's keep using them.
Speaker 2: Okay, but okay, yeah, yeah ya go now make them. And they just put that ship in the foot. That's why motherfucker shoes was just slowing on the court.
Speaker 1: You remember that ship like a lot of she heard like and.
Speaker 2: Think when you first started hanging out with Willis Khalifa, he was.
Speaker 1: His feet weren't right. Yeah, his feet what does that mean? That's what? And here here here he said, because.
Speaker 2: New Orleans when he came to kick and I was like, yo, we gotta go and get let's go get some ship. Got some like Pippens and ship like that. Then when we went to New York, bring him the flight Club, and I was like, just with all the old John, what was he wearing before that? He was like, totally tailor game and that's cool to what he was wearing Converse and that's fine.
Speaker 1: But I was like, just add this because this this is totally important. You know. Yeah, So so his feet game wasn't right. Let's make some noise whisk game not being right something.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep it. I mean, definitely, he said. He said it before he I'm saying, I think you ship. I think you take one for the fact that he stated.
Speaker 1: That I put him on this. It don't happen like that, actually staying you should probably take it ain't happening like that. But look, do you see my big bottles? Do you see these problems? Yeah? Like these uh these are like hotel worthy. They going right back to the hotel too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was wondering if it was the open one, but then I saw that they weren't on ice. I saw that the retail the retail version and the bucket. That's what we're doing, Mother's you know, these are probably like flat down there anyway, like the big, big one.
Speaker 1: You ever drink, you have got the big that's not poison.
Speaker 5: I figured, like that ship I got, I had, I had, I bust a big dawn pause and you you you drank it?
Speaker 1: Did we? It was like, no, we had to, Okay, I figured that ship was poison. I was like, it's just sitting there getting big. Yeah, you're doing light up at the bottom of the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about that big ass fucking Mowett.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like, should we open this ship? Is it even really in there? Are you and Dame still cool?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that settled? Total? Did you speak?
Speaker 2: There was a settlement and there was and with that and with that, I'm cool? And how could you not be settled the settlement, with.
Speaker 1: It being settled, how could you not circles give me a high five, nigga. So but but but if you see him right now, it's all it was cragging.
Speaker 2: Settled. It's so, I guess I'm like, what's up? He's like the definition of the word is what it is? You upset with the motherfucker? That's still that owe you it's settled.
Speaker 1: I still don't understand what he's saying, but the currency was the Johnny Cocker a small nigga. He ain't playing around. He's saying that.
Speaker 2: He's saying he's exam answering it, but he's not exnswering it.
Speaker 1: Now. I legit laid it out on you just now, he said, I think if you wouldn't you just had a few. Don't worry, we do this all the time. Laid it out. So what's the next move for Knight? You want to rolling loud bro up?
Speaker 9: What is no?
Speaker 1: That's how come you not invite me to I'm not on that? You're not on the tour? Was on that tour? That's snoop, No, the joint that that that that that that that's that bigga.
Speaker 2: So everybody that's not.
Speaker 1: The tour tour? Which one of us? That's now you want to take a shot for that? Let's do it. You should do it because you are right. It's so hit that they don't even man, that's like, let's do it for the coach got to drive for the coulture. But look, we didn't tell you earlier. No, you ain't doing come on stopped man? Oh my god, Well you listen to horned for I forgot where is the horn ship? Real ship work?
Speaker 2: I just figured I saw pictures of drink Champs, screenshots of previous shows.
Speaker 1: And it was and I saw the battles the Vegas Paul. I didn't know that I would be drunk to because I don't you wanted the smartest. Even when we opened this, I was like, I got that all day. They don't know. I'll drink all of these right here and fucking like right, we do want your comforts. They don't even know. But then you did this, no because you puff Daddy being stored. That's not what I do. Let me just keep it real. Puff Daddy being storting me. I'm gonna be that. We don't know, visit we don't know.
Speaker 5: But puff Daddy being storting me, he's my bost proof. Okay, so many well, there's so many records. And he called me and said, I need my ship on your ship it works, and I'm a gangster and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like all right, all right, And then all of a sudden.
Speaker 10: This ship is just here, holy right, it works block where whatever, Yes, it works. We got the smoke Champ got drunk drink Champ smoke.
Speaker 1: Smoke. No no, no, no no, No, I'm glad I didn't drive me. I was gonna bring a low ride out. To bring a low ride out, I would have to leave that bitch head and come get tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So it's your next is your next step for you to uh full flats jumping to CEO mode or yeah, actually I just recently signed BG's son you know BG, so BG son t Y. I got to sign the Jedlife and we're about to put together like a couple of projects on them and try and take over ship. That's why I'm focusing on right now, and and and and and that's the next project for Yeah. Well that I mean outside of anything I do, that's you know, that's automatic. But I'm focusing on taking care of t Y corner board situations and putting out retail projects on them.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And that's what Atlantic. No, that's just Jedlife. That's just me. Okay, that's yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: So are you are you satisfied with Atlantic or you want to say somebody up there, it's okay, just.
Speaker 1: On dream bro. I'll say this. With this last project, that player, you know what I'm saying. They saw that that I did something that that they wanted me to do.
Speaker 2: Even though as far as the single, yeah, we didn't have that conversation. But just in me knowing some people that were super famous, I ended up doing something, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So when I did that, they showed up and they did some things, you know what I'm saying. But me, I'm an underground artist and I'm more comfortable just just just you know what I'm saying, Like, uh, like yeah for Shure being independent, but you can. You can.
Speaker 2: You can be an independent all this and have an independent following even if you main stream.
Speaker 1: Like Tyler Corle was scientistic for a while. That's even like why I figured it was how did you build that cult following? Like your Like I went just not switching up, bro, Like what was it revolutions you had? I just never I went there. I wouldn't have seen you. And this they they out there crazy every all the words.
Speaker 2: Just in never switching and putting out a lot of music, free being like right now, putting out the tape every month.
Speaker 1: And that's when I get in.
Speaker 5: Two thousand, I did a song with you one time. We was in Circle House, right, and I was like, yo, yo, when the song come out. The nigga said she came on six months ago.
Speaker 1: It was out that night. I'm like that ship. I was like, I'm saying my verse. I'm like, that ship is out. One niggas loved that. Cool. Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. You taught you you hold on, hold on, Hong God.
Speaker 6: How's the homie Sam Principal treating you at Atlanta? That's our home, that's our homie.
Speaker 1: Uh well, I don't know if I met the guy, damn not on this previous project. I don't know if he had a hand. He does.
Speaker 2: The radio probably probably brought me through a few radio stations, probably drove me around the head and I smoked out.
Speaker 1: That's not your thing, and so he probably knows that I probably don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm always wearded out on my way to radio because I think it's gonna be like some stuffy situation.
Speaker 1: But as of late, every time I went somewhere, it was.
Speaker 2: Somebody who knew already about my underground ship and got just like happy to see me in there, you know, just you know, just happy to see me in that motherfucker with a record that they could actually play, right, So that was cool.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, you know where I'm from and what I'd rather do. So this is what it is.
Speaker 2: And that was your first radio one like like official radio one hit Top forty, right, Top forty is different things going on, Yeah, and like fucking you know you got to go to radio station anniversary things and like yeah, you know, the big stage and do all this kind of shit for so and so.
Speaker 1: You know Ingle jail. Yeah, all that.
Speaker 2: Ship was going on in the drive sheets and one thousand fucking things.
Speaker 1: I'm kicking it with so and so on. I'm doing this with Whooped It Whooped.
Speaker 2: You know, all that ship was going on, and I'm just used to sending records to fucking two dope boys on smash.
Speaker 1: People are smash.
Speaker 2: So if it's one thing currency that you can change that you went through, well, just one thing that you can just say, you know what, if I would start that all over, I'll.
Speaker 1: Do it different, honestly, bro, nothing that was in the game, because if I did, then it wouldn't be like this right now, changed this and now I'm fucking with this. It might be one thing everything I did, like did something like that. It might be and had one of the third grade.
Speaker 2: Sure, not nothing, nothing not see I would think you're talking about ship.
Speaker 1: That's the fucking the game.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I wrote, I rode my bike through a fucking newscast and I fell like riding and trying.
Speaker 1: To get on the news. Now, how was it after?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I want to change that, But there was nothing that was my ram career that I want to change because it made me this, you know. But I for sure rode through a newscast I think I.
Speaker 1: Was saying, and I was saying, there's nothing to see here, none of this, and my fucking will went into a fucking drain, slid like right into the dragon, and I flipped like that. And it was on the news like they made the news, like while the lady was still doing the ship, that ship happened, like they they kept it. Yeah, it was happy for that ship. That ship aired. Yeah, did you still live in New Orleans after Katrina? Yeah? I snuck back in when they had to don martial w There wasn't nobody in.
Speaker 2: There, but I left my low Rider at my mom's house and I needed to go and see what happened in the sixty four because they was eight feet of water back there, so I needed to go and see what happened. That motherfucker was dead flowing. It was in front of the house like fish crabs, like a.
Speaker 1: Lot of deads.
Speaker 2: No, but the costs started. It was nineteen sixty four. There's no compute. Yeah, there's no computer in that ships.
Speaker 1: He might trying to finish. That's why the cars and cuban still. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, and I'm trying to figure out how to get fifty eight and pilers from there.
Speaker 1: That's the low rider. Holy girl right there. I've been there twice already. Seven.
Speaker 2: I've seen shots of the motherfuckers sitting outside at this water out there.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out what yall to do to get them. Motherfucker. I don't know. If y'all the line we could talk, we could talk for sure. No, seriously, this is the link set that up, we can talk. I need them motherfuckers though. What you're talking about father in his garage right here now. We need every fifty eight and problem we could get out of no cards, but I got a link to Q.
Speaker 2: We need yeah, you know we need we need fifty eight for show. Yeah, for show, that's a fact. Yeah, that is that how it goes down? Yeah, I should set you up a low ride.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you get take a shot for that. Come on, you're gonna take it one more shot city, Bro, I don't know what that means. Shot City. I'm done. I ain't gonna yeah that.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say you're gonna change nothing in hip hop if.
Speaker 7: You have to do it over again, yeah, I mean his career in hip hop and hip hop?
Speaker 1: What do you mean in his career in hip hop and hip hop? Anything? If you could change in hip hop? I don't like a lot of the fashion people look crazy. You got you gotta pink polo? Yeah. Yeah, there's pictures of me with this kind of ship on, like since I was saying, man, my mom loves you, had this kind of ship on, Like, that's what this is about. That's all that's about.
Speaker 2: So you know, you won't change nothing to hip hop? Just one thing, what, bro, in my career? Whatever you want your career. Ah, No, it's all good. I used to not like all those tunes, but but I've actually like seen a couple of people kind.
Speaker 1: Of do some stuff with it, freaking alright with it? All right? You know what I'm saying, so it's all good. Like I did record, I do records with future what I'm saying. I got one on my album.
Speaker 2: I got five more records, like you know what I'm saying. And it's like legit ship I know, like he makes music.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I remember feeling like I didn't like anybody who ever used that thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it was like, yeah, I like, I like sucking the Night Show, the Travis Scott records and Ship too. You know, there's ways too. You know, I was trying not to like it. And I love that man, it's infect. I got the beat.
Speaker 2: And how about right now? It's a big debate like design to have future? Man, what do you feel about futures?
Speaker 1: The homie and and and the other guy?
Speaker 2: Like one homie design sounds like you know, sounds like cause on the records that I heard, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that's what, If that's what it is, it was a little crazy.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard what he's had to say about it with anybody, if anybody's ever asked him about it or anything, you know, but the record I heard, I thought it was I thought it was him because I tweeted about it. I tweeted about it like when I was like, yo, so nobody told me that that wasn't future and then I realized.
Speaker 1: What it was.
Speaker 2: But I liked this big Walk record. Also tweeted last night. I tweeted no control. I like that fucking zombie.
Speaker 1: Walk record because that's what we just love everybody. We just want to make noise. Goddamn that make some noise for like thirty five minutes.
Speaker 4: What's the first hip hop record that you can remember as a child, The first record that.
Speaker 2: New Orleans because because you'll really kill people, just slick Ricks.
Speaker 1: Record that I don't remember the name of it right now, you know, Yeah, sorry, that record? Yeah, okay, that's the first. That was the record that I heard. He asked me. The record that mattered to me, Yeah's arm and.
Speaker 2: New Orleans like bad All the drug dealers had badats. That was, Yeah, a lot of those tree tons. It was some ship, you know what I'm saying. I was like, you know, I was watching what was going on.
Speaker 1: But mad this was a big thing and slick Rick had them bitches on.
Speaker 2: And when slick Rick I saw slick rick with bad that the big homies didn't have and ship and I was like, that's what it's at, you know.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, he had like twelve chains. He was doing that ship like before anything. Definitely, that's who I was and shut out to slicker. He just got a citizenship. They got citizenship.
Speaker 2: Ye I ain't gonna I got like two more questions, but I gotta take a peepiece if you can do it, really, nah man, fuck that questions. He said he had to pe He's probably gonna throw up because he had fucking.
Speaker 1: Six shot six shots of fucking h so rock with ice and he's smoking his Surgeon General blunts and he's probably back there trying to fucking uh get healthy. That's what's going on with that. Yeah, that's because there's a warning on this ship, and that's what did it. It wasn't the liquor that did it. It's the surgeon general warning.
Speaker 2: So he's back there dealing with the side effects of smoking fucking blunts.
Speaker 1: And I'll just sit here and smoke my paper and just kick it with y'all my show now, man, We'll get us some new cups, give me a bonge and put fucking smoke Champs on it. Make sure all of this makes it. Fucking put all this in the fucking podcast. He left, and I fucking owned the show. That's that.
Speaker 2: I'm for show glad. I ain't bring no fucking car up pill. I wanted to bring this fucking six to four uphill for y'all, but it.
Speaker 5: Has been a disaster. I'm ready if you read y'all, Me and your d J E F and we got motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Dog dog called me, he said, he said, I'm gonna be the first smoke Champs but.
Speaker 1: Now but honestly, can I tell you?
Speaker 2: Can you do you think you could take off snoop because we're gonna go to Ane.
Speaker 1: Crowned me smoke Champ.
Speaker 2: See. The only reason that I said smoke Champs was because if you can go to snooze Instagram and comb through it, just get the forensics team on it and comb through it. He posted a picture of me and him against the wall once smoking and he was like, every time I go to pass you a joint, you're already lighting another one. And he posted and he was like, I am with a smile with the smoke Champ. He posted that we go do that with the champ, and right when I knew the name is Dan, I'm the smoke Champ. We have the we have the you have the smoke champ here, we have the champ. We have the fire for YI, not not not the FBI. We have to fake FBI.
Speaker 1: We have to have We're gonna, we're gonna investigate this. Are you sure what you're saying is fact?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Check it, go dig it up. How many weeks ago? Fifteen hundred weeks? Fifteen hundred weeks ago?
Speaker 4: No, I mean a good number of weeks, because it was when seventy two weeks when he did when it was so weeks.
Speaker 1: He was shooting the videos to support Reincarnated, like when he went to Jamaica the bar money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you gotta say when snow line, how sho shot for that? It was rather a round now take this shop.
Speaker 1: It was right now. I'm so composed that I know where's the I don't even know what compos me killed me? Hold on, what is composed? Because when you said he concocted the bathroom, yeah, I made that up. I'm sorry. The word is real. It just doesn't apply. It just doesn't apply. I'm sorry, many can I do this anytime in Miami. Listen, you know we got too many people.
Speaker 2: I'm lying, no, no this time, but sas cracking too.
Speaker 8: For the month you what I saw we had had we had eight hundred thousand. For the week that we had two hundred thousand plus.
Speaker 1: Not down playing, he ain't give you the shirt, but to jump this nigga jump me to make sure that let's make some great Yeah, let's make some noise for us cracking million at least million.
Speaker 11: That's another point point to two point to. So let's say two point two two point two CBS, four weeks in a row, sixty minutes for the whole model.
Speaker 5: Explain to that man, I'm giving him the staked be sixty minutes nigga. Well yeah, so I don't even know what that nigga name is that whole sixteen minutes.
Speaker 4: So, yes, fifty thousand plus for this past week with no, no, no, not to change from the Memphis Bleak episode, but I mean it's it's collective, all our our episodes, all listens, and then we had over two point two million for the month.
Speaker 1: We were number one on all CBS. I'm just yeah, your music category, music category be number one on iTunes for the past four weeks. Make some noise for that you that's major. That's ship. I'm going to be on here to kick it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: It's a little unorthodox ship as you can see. Yeah, that's we don't get your share this with me. That's a fucking big audience. You know that you even like ship like I just don't. It's for player bro. I just can't smoke a joint with you and just funking around.
Speaker 5: So it's cooling. A couple of possibly all over your lighter is a wick.
Speaker 1: It's like something shippot.
Speaker 2: This is to remove like the chance of you using this but tane that's in this big ladder. That's why, like sometimes I have like a clipper, you know those clip a ladders that don't have the.
Speaker 1: But tane in it. So if you light it, if you light the wick, if you you know what I'm saying I'm doing, don't get that like this and then you like the way off the way and then that way you're not because if you breathe in when you're doing this, you put your right into your body. That's what you gotta do. Appreciate on you what likes it, but you don't want to know you fucking do shots of but tane and fucking eat tobacco. That's cool, you know what I'm saying. I'm just just trying to help help a little bit. Bro, It's all good. Just stick around for a little while. That's I still have no idea. But that's currency. He's from New Orleans always. They killed people every day. All I did was come through today and lay it out. Say, in New Orleans they kill people every day. People. You know the rat, but he defends all the killings attorney. It's all. It's never for nothing. It's not like the like it's not like you know, I got.
Speaker 2: A lot of respect for what happens in LA because I low ride out there. I shut my cars out there, ride around. I know that it's like what people want ride with a certain gas stations. We can't stop that, you know what I'm saying. And all that ship is a real thing, you know what I'm saying. I understand that New Orleans is not like that where it's like you got on the wrong shirt sold fucking boom boom boom out there.
Speaker 1: It's like something happened, but it's just so much it happening all the time. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy that we take it that they take it to that level. But it's always because of something. You're not gonna come to New Orleans and just get killed. It's because you went.
Speaker 1: To It depends.
Speaker 2: But you know we killed that said before we did something. You know what I'm saying, You did something, you got you got before we ended totally all right, I'm gonna, I'm gonna I've been what's going on? But see so now it's not there. Now the fire is like different.
Speaker 1: Now, I ain't gonna lie you Illuminati.
Speaker 2: I'm totally now that was all Illuminati right there. No, man, but Tane is Illuminati the poison man.
Speaker 1: You just breathing that in. Man. But you know, do you think I feel like yeah, you know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 5: But but with that being said, like and the New Orleans, do you feel like government like ever like we paid and there's these families want to ever restall in the New Orleans because I've seen the documentary Spike Lee I switched up.
Speaker 2: Now they don't even like there's no there's no place for them to even come back to. They already like a lot of people they have already.
Speaker 1: They set it up how they wanted it to go, like once that ship went down, So.
Speaker 5: Now New Orleans they've begun their development.
Speaker 2: There's lots of there's condos, that ship that's going on that wasn't there before.
Speaker 1: So you can't even come back to if you wanted to.
Speaker 4: Unless you got you believe the whole thing about the levees that it was a setup.
Speaker 1: Uh And really, you know, you think as a person that's from.
Speaker 2: There, it makes sense to me because if they were gonna break naturally, then they couldn't predict where it was gonna happen, and it would have opened and fucking took out the French calls or something. And if that would have happened, New Orleans would be fucked up right now because there'd be no money coming through.
Speaker 1: So they thought about how can we how can we go through? Like what part of this ship can we give up? Like let's just wash the hoods out right quick, and that way we can keep this going and we can build them something else where they can fucking do their thing at, you know, And that's what they did. They gave them some ship. You know what I'm saying. It ain't what they had, but they gave them some ship and and and they took that spot and they're doing what they want to do. Because how was a friend of the y'all? What was it, George Bush? Mother came. It was like these people? What she doing? It was a sie Yeah, and it was like in the Terrordome. What is it called super super? It was the terror do for this project.
Speaker 2: But that's what I thought about it, you know what I thought about. And then she was like these people for these people, just like an upgrade, like you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: That was she said. It wasn't those exactly, but it was damn what was the upgrade? Like you know being in Yeah, you don't want to misquote. Yeah, no, no, no, it was something like it was bad. It was bad, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I'm on the road, I'm looking at this ship and it hurt me, like you know, seeing it, knowing that I know people like you, Lil Wayne Man.
Speaker 1: That's you didn't know it was a controversy. She said, some ship and she in there, she's in there, She's in this is where Saint Flake wasn't there. No, No, she was in there. She no I guarantee it. Watch this, I'm better shot, better shot. I bet she came. They had up. She was in the super Dome when she said it. She was not in the Superdome when she said it. I do not believe it.
Speaker 4: And I'm talking about Senior though I'm talking about Senior is not not uh not the bush at President's wife at the time.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about his father, his mother, his grandmother, the mother. Oh that's who said it.
Speaker 6: She was not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was not the mother. Where's the where's the rock at? For his shot for sucking?
Speaker 9: Here's here's what she said, where's the rock somebody?
Speaker 1: She basically said that so many, so many of the people in the arena hearing.
Speaker 12: You know, we're underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them. And then when she said that they're better off being in the yes, and then when where did.
Speaker 1: You say, I look at that in the Superdome? No, she didn't, you know mann she was in that she did to the complex with her? When did she say it as part of man, I don't care where she where she was at? Of course gonna say no, she says that missus toward the ast Dome when did she say it. That's where they quoted her from at the Astrodome in Houston, Houston.
Speaker 7: That's in Houston at the Dome.
Speaker 1: No, no, you said you said terror? Do I know we were talking about? Was like Taylor, don't neither. There's a lot of people in the astro from the wall talking about.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take no way last, come on, come on, give on regardless. We're going to win with We're gonna win with it regardless. I don't please, I don't care what. Yeah, you know what I thought about on the way over here. We're fucking got the mother battle video.
Speaker 2: August and Me and August and Wayne shot that that BACKA was real that we were spending and we kept taking shots and I got drunk.
Speaker 1: But this, I'm professional. This is totally water. That water it's not water. Water, it's not water. And I'm gonna be I'm gonna say it right now. This is a up see bottles. You know what I told them home he I was going to the studio, Well, you like it's gonna be fucked up for me to go to work. This is not I'm not in fucking like full jeedlife like rap mode now that's okay.
Speaker 7: You drinkers, and they forced you to come on here your fans.
Speaker 1: We got man, wait man, wait all right. Look you possess that this one was pure rubbing alcohol. It's the same ship you've been drinking, broy. Just so your route. That's that's no water, that's not that's not puff's blend. This is just tail it from. That's where we heard grapes. That's what we like. Some ship.
Speaker 5: This was New York to get suppose ship. Our new episode with fifty has only committed Yeah, correct, let's do it. I'm not going.
Speaker 1: The way you think this guy. Let's speak of it happens. Look you okay, man, I'm great any more. Vaca with y'all. You see the bottom. I rolled enough joints to keep myself like leveled up. This is your composing, you know. I got I got, I got, I got so I got I got I got If you.
Speaker 2: Take one hit of mins to take one, I can't take one time one time.
Speaker 1: The surgeon in general bro I told the jet I told the jet people, I'm you can get one hand the jet and I'm gonna do one. A few two different things.
Speaker 2: In military surgeon, you generally do you want me to take what shed project?
Speaker 1: What they said, you're never gonna I understand, But I'm smoking was one smoke paper, and I came up with it playing these blunts. I would have never came up with an idea. You never hit a blunt in your life.
Speaker 2: No, I smoked a few and I got strapped throat. And when I went to an urgent care check it out, I smoked smoking right before you smoke swishes all the time. No, it was gas legitimate, it was killing now. Two chains put us down early in the game. Put us down like I put it all right, so you know we had it, so dig it. But it was swishes though, and I had strep throat. And then the doctor was like, yo, you know, it's not that you're smoking, it's what you're smoking. And it was like if you get some glass or some papers, you'll see a difference.
Speaker 1: The doctor wasn't hippie. He lied to you. No, she was. She was a she.
Speaker 2: It wasn't he, It was she said the fact though he liked you, so she didn't. She didn't like she was totally legit. And I don't think she even smoked. She was just being like she was just telling me it's a different way to do it, and here it is, you know, but you know, do your things the way.
Speaker 1: We ended it.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Caency, thank you for coming through my nigga drink champs. Come on, just I just got to say one thing because I can see the fans. The one thing they're gonna say is, you know we I said, I'm going to only interview legends. I want you to tell them, niggas why you are a legend. I know why you are a legends, but you.
Speaker 1: Just you just honestly, man, because you been in here so long. I took it all the way down.
Speaker 2: To zero to bring it back up to one hundred. And there's a lot of motherfuckers that that's scared to do that, you know, and I don't really talk about it, but a lot of people have that I respect, like you, Jay, the kids, a few people that put and gave me credit for of that very thing. So I know that I pulled it off and that that's that's what I hope, that that's what I have a legendary standard, you know, So that's.
Speaker 5: That, you know, because now that you said Drake, I just want to be clear, Drake is not the only person who did two million.
Speaker 1: This is this month money. God damn it, we did too many. Make some we do.
Speaker 2: We did two million, point I forgot. It's fucking fantastic. We did eight hundred thousand just on myth fleek.
Speaker 1: That's hard. That's all bleak week, not just mynth fleik, just myth flack week. Yeah, you know what that means. We podcast platinum. So anytime anytime, like you.
Speaker 5: Know, somebody like graduate from somewhere or somebody do something like making the best sandwich in the world and the world don't know it, just be like, yo, you podcast platinum, Niga you know what.
Speaker 1: That's a new slang. Come on right.
Speaker 2: Whatever you say your podcast numbers, all right, We're gonna do some numbers with for.
Speaker 1: The record before you leave. What is it You are not with Atlantic Records no more?
Speaker 6: He is?
Speaker 1: Where did you get that from? There's people? Yeah, people, ya ya, because you know what I do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, because I'm so independent that I don't even I'm not in bed with him.
Speaker 1: I'm not in bed with that, you know what I'm saying? They just handed like you if you listen, if you listen to the project. You know that I'm not even in bed with him, you know what I'm saying. They just got respect for what I do and they know that interfering with it would funk it off, you know what I'm saying. So they just did that come through wisdom because Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Actually actually like they they let they let, they let him go, and then he got the other set up like and then they had to sign and back.
Speaker 1: But he was with Sony before. I don't know how it went, but he was with Waner first, it was, and that's that's why I And then one one that I know you shook up Lane Julie green Wall. I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 2: It's like your president Julie and Julie. Oh yeah, that's like the check lady. She's cool, you got she's cool. And she's from New Orleans. I think she's from the.
Speaker 1: Shakers. Yeah your business.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but was cool and she knows how's throwing that get so she's tripping, all right, Yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Gotta show her some love. I do all the time. She comes to my shows and these great people. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's time in New Orleans, she's been around, you know, she's been in Mike Kaiser, that's the homie, that's the home makes I'm gonna be honest, Karen, you're supposed to know.
Speaker 1: Julie green Wall.
Speaker 2: Now when you say last name, because I know I asked Julie. So if you said Julie and like, that's my.
Speaker 1: Friend, when you put the last name on it, you're talking about doctor or something. Said definitely, Lord, that's what's up? Just what what's.
Speaker 6: He's on?
Speaker 1: Point? You said Julie. All right, you said Julie Greenwell, that sound like an actress. I was like those char We want to thank you for coming out and I want to come through any time. That that's cool. If I get if I could get this button Upstou, if I could, if I could shout, what y'all get.
Speaker 2: This the robot size medium and ship the robot side charmes, thank you for hanging out with us, because you know why you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. You know, other people want to do podcasts for people. We don't care. You know, that's not what we're doing. We just want to sit down. I have great conversations with our people. We're not doing a podcast. We're not doing the podcast. It didn't feel like one. It's not supposed to be. I've done a few. I've done a few, and it felt like it felt like work. You know what I'm saying. I got this and it's gonna take like like one hundred more shots of the fucking and then you might take one. Forget that. I don't smoke blunch. I'm still man.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 1: He was complimenting you it all up. Yeah, let him keep going. Come on, that's my boy. What he does, manll this is that you know what it makes me think about. It makes me think about field trips to the zoo. This is like the kind of ship that I why yeah so shipped. I would have put this on. I don't know, man, put this on for sure. A lot of bird eyes know who birds is? I like that is how when it came they keep going about that's horrible. I'm sorry. I don't know what, man, you need you need a toothpick, my brother, this is my too big.
Speaker 2: It's horrible, big up to my split red people. I was splitting real god yo yo, I see one hundred. I'm sorry that I was talking about the surgery general. But it's sweet that they put it on at least they're letting you be honest.
Speaker 1: That's gonna split the relo. They could be hiding it. So that's good. They're honest. You know what I'm saying, funk up the sponsorship. You know, I don't want to know. We got they take me? Be honest. You know what I'm saying, be fair, We got one.
Speaker 2: They got fifty six more weeks together. My nigga, he's wrong, he's wrong. Right now, I'm telling them to search the general room. Mean ship, we organic people, This is already organic.
Speaker 1: Just made some that.
Speaker 2: Just help me because listen, all natural, all natural, one hundred all natural.
Speaker 1: What I heard really is doing the organic. Yeah it's organic. Come on, help us out, you see how come on?
Speaker 4: They're doing the organic ship good meaning meaning it's they're gonna take the high biscus.
Speaker 1: All that. All that about. Do you want me to read the other side? No, actually, I know we got a few minutes left. You want me to know? You want you want to read that side? That's a biblical verse this product.
Speaker 2: Because you ain't too smarter than everybody else in well, you.
Speaker 1: Can take over the shouts and still read this product contains and produces. Look at what you're doing to everybody.
Speaker 2: This product contains and produces chemicals known to the state of.
Speaker 1: California to count. It doesn't count because they haven't run the test here. Absolutely if you guys running testing you guys, this is business.
Speaker 5: How we know he's not really from New Orleans because can nobody from career.
Speaker 6: Home.
Speaker 1: I can't let you do that. I can't let you. I'm sorry, you're going through a flag on that one cancer birth defects all reproductive home so damn curse anything goes wrong. No, already for lighting this motherfucker up here with you? Man? You man, I don't know what you're smoking back then, what's that what I'm saying? Can We're trying to help. We're trying to help the side gun in here. You might well just be spraying the can of roads bray in it.
Speaker 2: But please split therellos might be helping split send boxes over.
Speaker 1: Here, ship split. Don't follow us. We ain't listen to that with the currency just said, brother, we love the.
Speaker 2: One hundred keeping whoso from New Orleans and they kill everybody and they smoke with you and then they kill you.
Speaker 1: So so do these apparently if you're next the package, Yeah, shots. He gave me no shots. We talked about that fucking box.
Speaker 5: All right, hold on, it's hearing, all right, that's hairing.
Speaker 1: So I hope they still send you boxes. That's if we if it has, did it a little bit, but also matters what's in it. It's a little bit. It doesn't matter that's in the world. And a dirty that's a dirty, that's not I know. I've smelled those before. Ship smell before they come. You smell. Just make some noise. You be your own point.
Speaker 4: He's definitely imposts a PhD and something that he is.
Speaker 1: He is you. You went to college. I don't know. Put some respect on the nigga. Put some mother respect. How did you do about the interview? Let's keep it real, check it out. I did. I didn't see it. I saw it. I got some fact I saw like memes is just how you're saying. It means. I don't know I saw the world. I don't know what you know what I'm saying. I've seen him with his arms folded, and I've seen him put like fucking wigs on him and ship like say like you know that made me look at the fifteen seconds and I saw him like say that, and I was like, that's player. I don't know whatever else happened, but you can't hate on that. Yeah, let's just make some noise for putting someone you had a Google law your answer and see what exactly that is. It's very political. Apparently I'm the fucking what he said.
Speaker 4: He just said, he just only seen fifteen seconds of what happens. Yeah, to put some respect on his name. Come on, come on, come on, the currency.
Speaker 1: Just win because I just won. No, I think he won, actually want and you know you said if you got me to smoke a blunt, you would have won. But he won. He was he definitely smoking and joy right now. It didn't happen you. You definitely smoking a joy right now. So I guess I get the surreger ready soney, But I like, I like, I know I the we No.
Speaker 2: I guess jose me, you got beeflavor. We won, thanks for this bro, because he shot, so we won, but I handled it. If I would have like went crazy in here, that would have been different.
Speaker 1: A definition of crazy. We don't know, Like I compel the freestyles and just just don't you know what I'm saying. We're just like forcing the issue and like that's like drunk ship, you know, like, no fucking way, man, Absolutely, I'm about to say this is the reason I don't smoke joints. This is the part where it's still bro it's still don't see what don't say that the hell of a joint. I don't like losing. You want to throw it down. I lost to So we get take a shot of that straight up.
Speaker 2: I came to I can't go to and what's doing in the studio? And we got work to do because we already got ship in the books.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So we're gonna get back to it. We've got to stand tall record.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, and you know that can't say man, that meant to lie to me when you reached out, like when you sent that record to me, like like the Homies off the Set came with me to the studio, like to hear that.
Speaker 1: Ship when you say the Homies off the set, like everybody, I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just how if you said it didn't mean the same thing if you were to said it. So the Homies off the Set was like in the studio with me, like because as kids, we was on that ship.
Speaker 1: Respect people who was putting respect on your name, give me you hat Nature on the intro, Nature on the intro in the movie there. You know what I'm saying, like that verse with some mazing ship, and that's how I put my partners on Nature and ship. You know what I'm saying off your album and ship.
Speaker 5: So you know, let's make some noise for him. Listen, he's throwing love to hip hop legend.
Speaker 1: Just now Nature right.
Speaker 2: Now, any chance I get, I try to do that, Like that's one hundred, Like that's somebody what I was listening to think for him listening to you killed everything? He did Mega, Yeah, but fucking Nate killed everything. And they was talking about ship. We was doing and they was talking. They was rapping about video games as well as hustling.
Speaker 1: So it's like, damn, that's what's up. You know what I'm saying that man, Man won't care. I'm trying to get a question. Yeah what.
Speaker 12: You hit?
Speaker 1: Boy? You know that's the way it sounded to me. Right all right?
Speaker 4: While you here, but you say Nature Cormega, So you're telling me did you have did you like a lot of artists coming out of Queens?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I guess so, man, yeah, so you know, but Nate, Nate was incredible.
Speaker 6: Besides Slick you said Slickrick at one point for sure, So then there has to be more that influenced you.
Speaker 2: Well, Nature, Nate was nice to me. Nas was was nice, but I mean I fucked with Nate. Na's was the world.
Speaker 1: Favorite, and Nate was like was my favorite, Like nig was nice to me, like.
Speaker 2: Nate was my niggas all my homies. Who would who would tell me like like like that's what's up? Like are you listening to Nature? You know what I'm saying, He's here's for all seasons. You know what I'm saying, here's an album that that came of.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And play that ship for niggas. That's a real niggas doing. I don't even five sure play that show. Was that the was the ship to me, like forever forever, let's take a shot for that. Gonna do that. I'm going to a fresh But we talked all the time. You don't even got to try here because that's that's all good. I wasn't trying to, right, I totally forgot anything. That's crazy. Thank you coming here being a great sport. All good because this we all the great vibes, great, all good. Thanks for the super Thug video, Thanks for everything, Thanks for sucking your hold on because the jeeps those first crack, then you put those in their video. Thanks for that ship to ship goddam.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you the wagons because in your generation, you with oh you weiz it's a couple of others.
Speaker 1: I forget. I can't think of it. Well, you said my brother names sound cool.
Speaker 2: That's all right, man, that's the first time a thug nigga and like the regular.
Speaker 5: Like out of this world dude came together and we kind of birth. Yeah, y'all whole generation, like who y'all because your niggas you know, I could dig it.
Speaker 1: It's the truth. I could dig it. Want to make some noise for that? Tell us this. I can't make some I don't know it makes. That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why a lot of the time, like it fucked me up and I have to like pull you to the side and take an opportunity like this to tell you, like it's crazy that we even like jam up, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me though, because.
Speaker 2: Like when I like, all right, when I thought I was gonna play basketball, I thought I was gonna play football. As a kid, I was wondering like how old Dion Sanders would be when I got to the league and maybe I would meet him and get to play, you know what I'm saying, and threw music when I was fucking with Like when I got into that ship, I was like, there's no way, like you know what I'm saying, I'm gonna kick it with with you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Crazy, it's crazy, but that's my nigga.
Speaker 2: Though that's not like it's not work, it's not none of that ship, Like that's actually my dog, like like then brung me weed like then just smoked and just kicked it. And it's crazy because I knew I would hear like records and see the people you would kick it with and you would kick it with mother, because that was on the elite and doing that, it was like, damn, I must be doing something.
Speaker 1: Like so my bad for even bringing it up.
Speaker 8: Now that.
Speaker 1: Is what we do, but that's what Yeah, I know, but.
Speaker 2: It'd be fucking me up, like it's a few of y'all that that ship fucked me up, like you and ray Quine.
Speaker 1: A couple of people like, nah, he's crazy.
Speaker 2: One day, I was out in La with Alchemists and you know, you know, you know, God bless it that they got killed out there, so I will always be careful in La. And Alchemist said, yo ah, there is a like hippie parties, Like there's a different type of party. So I'm like what I always told her, it's like, you know, I got a crip walk or blood or whatever. I never knew there was a different part.
Speaker 6: It was ship.
Speaker 1: And I went in there and all these people was coming up to me.
Speaker 2: It was like you're Farrella is oh God, And the first time he was like heard this, nigga.
Speaker 8: Is with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did that, you did that? You like, what's that ship? Give that to you?
Speaker 2: You don't you know if you know what I'm saying, I don't know. And I worked with Homie too birthday right after he fucking like that ship. You put that in front of and and you made it like you made it safe for us because it was like I'm from that, I'm from that. It's like niggas that I'm from niggas like you. But I'm like, I'm not like that, you know what I'm saying. Like my brother in them was about that ship and I'm chilling. But then I saw you with Pharrell and I was like.
Speaker 6: You do that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you can, you could do that ship?
Speaker 5: And then that is it was crazy because alchemists told me that. Alchemists like, yo, yeah, you don't know you like a guarden.
Speaker 1: These like.
Speaker 2: Because like they can't get it. I know I'm from it, They're not from it. So that ship they scared the death of you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gave them that ship.
Speaker 2: And I'm out there hanging right like Hibbia said of hibeous people, and it was great.
Speaker 1: So you know, currency, man, I want to thank you for coming hanging out. You don't have to leave. We're gon We're gonna we're gonna keep, We're gonna put camera.
Speaker 5: We want to thank you, man, because you know why, we're gonna have a Mardy Gud. We we're gonna have you. We're gonna have a mac Maine. We're gonna have a little tun chief.
Speaker 1: We celebrate order. Man. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 1: You know what. That was one of my favorite states for like three four years in.
Speaker 5: The row cool because people didn't people didn't know the Spanish people out there, and we was going out there and the mausoleums was a off the fucking ground, the first thing we ever pieced because it's all.
Speaker 1: Belt on the swamp. Yeah, Louisiana, sou very you very a loved one.
Speaker 2: And the motherfuckers are you know what I'm saying, even though you're not gonna dig them back up anyway with their gold fucking whatever.
Speaker 1: And it's China, yeah saying it's on the swamps here. We built ground in Miami, you know at least you know what the same different dig Yeah, so you put them up on time the ground you know where it is.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. Both of their bodies just float out of there. But listen, currency, we want to thank you, man. We really don't want to thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank giving me like like something to do tonight, real players, this is ship. I didn't want to go like out or nothing.
Speaker 1: The ship. We're going outre going, We're going to what was it when with Tavern?
Speaker 2: Listen, Kanye just going there and he just plays new songs with no security.
Speaker 1: He's an idiot, no no, get a good break away. And of course, the shirt with the scale. How much of a shot? How much more of a shot we could do trying to get a medium in the scale shirt and one is for free. I want to shot about situation. I want to buy that in this pink like newspaper. T if I could get that joint in the medium, the people or the shipped in the media, just want shot right click one day, one day. Yeah, this is it. I'm going to like a bit.
Speaker 2: I want to get one day and all the media small world, myself media.
Speaker 1: I need all the media one day. This was cool, man, I think you're thinking so much. Yeah, this is this is pretty fucking She's the bottle, the novelty bottle. That's cool. You can tell you something about this light. No, no, no, come on, man, I'm not Captain buzz fucking uh. There's a bozo and the club after after the after party. I hope you hear this. Bro all right, I don't know your name. I just got here and I thought that you were ridiculous. There's a dude in there with a bottle.
Speaker 2: He got it sent to him with sparklers, which I don't support when I have like sections and.
Speaker 1: Don't do that because I don't want to celebrate that. I'm getting bottles right, Like, hey, he spent some money on about it. Come jack. So there's a dude in there with this fucking light under that he drunk the whole bottle and he's still parading around with it. It's empty and the light is advertising that is empty, and he's going crazing all the records and the I'm like, fuck it, bro, like you wanted the special one with the light and fucking it's killing you, like you committed suicide. But let's make some lawyers observe.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: Thank you once again. Oh good hot far you ain't got my brother bot take your pictures.
Speaker 9: Drink Champs is a drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj E f N.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 6: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 9: Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj E f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms.
Speaker 1: At the Real Noria go on, I g at Noriaga on Twitter.
Speaker 9: Mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com.
Speaker 1: It is it Is