Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott shan An hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one Seawan is our number if you want to be a part of the program. The issue of dealing with judicial activism, legislating from the bench, judge shopping is now at its critical point. We now have efforts in the US Senate. Charles Grassley, writing in the Wall Street Journal earlier in the week, we pointed out inconsistencies as it relates to the Alien Enemies Act. We've talked about not one, not two, not three, but four prior presidents have used it. We have designated, for example, Trende Aragua a terrorist organization. They are invading our country. They are bringing with it drugs and violence, etc. We have known terrorists in the country, murderers, rapists, we have cartel members, gang members, and the president wants to get rid of them. The Supreme Court upheld in nineteen forty eight a decision that allowed the president to use this act as prior presidents have. But it also said in the decision, which then makes a very puzzling white judge. Chief Justice Roberts even weighed in at all on the issue of judicial review, where they said, no, once the president makes the decision, constitutionally, it's his power, his authority as commander in chief to make that decision, and it's not subject to judicial reviewing. And we had the Boardsburg Goseburg, whatever his name is. Now how interesting he up picked for two of Donald Trump's cases. Anyway, That then went to the DC Circuit and one of the three judges on a three judge panel actually said Nazis were given better treatment than Venezuelan gang members. Freend de Aragua members.
Speaker 2: Listen, there were planeloads of people. There were no procedures in place to notify people. Nazis got better treatment under the Alien Enemy Act. And has happened here where the proclamation require the promulgation of regulation and they had hearing boards before people were removed. And yet here there's nothing in there about hearing boards. There's no regulations and nothing was adopted by the agency officials that were administering this. People weren't given notice, they weren't told where they were going. District coord Gear hasn't called into question the constitutionality of the Alien Enemies Act. It's been upheld. As you said, it's a part of the war power. So that's not the question here. The question is whether the implementation of this proclamation without any process to determine whether people qualify under it. I mean, if there's if the government says we don't have to give process for that. They all got to put me up on Saturday and throw me on a plane thinking I'm a member of trend to Ronaguas and giving me no chance to protest it and say somehow it's a violation of presidential war powers for me to say, excuse me, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'd like a hearing.
Speaker 1: Well anyway. We're trying to get to the bottom of those now. The US Senate Charles Grassley, he's moving forward with legislation. The House Judiciary Committee under Jim Jordan. They are also, along with other congress people, men and women, moving forward with legislation. Mike Davis is the founder president of the Article three Project, joining us to discuss this and much more. Mike, thanks for being with us. Look, this is what liberals do when they lose elections. This is what they do when they have no legislative fight left in them. This is a strategy. They go out, they find the most liberal judge and the most liberal jurisdiction, and it's really just an extension of the law fair that we witness them using against Donald Trump and conservatives for the last four years.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right. President Trump campaigned on the fact that he's going to hire Elon Musk, he's going to set up dose, he's going to cut waste, broadened abuse, he's going to secure our border, and he's going to get these illegal immigrants, particularly these terrorists and Trend de Ragua the hell out of our country. And President Trump's doing the unthinkable. He's actually delivering on his campaign promises and very fast. And the American people like what they heard on November fifth. They gave President Trump the House majority again, they gave him a comfortable majority in the Senate. And they want President Trump to get rid of these foreign terrorists, including Trend de Aragua. They want President Trump to get rid of these international gang bangers like MS thirteen. And so these plaintiffs, these liberal plaintiffs, are running to these liberal activist judges like Judge Bosberg and DC and they're getting these illegal orders to sabotage the president. President Trump is not stealing Congress's legislative power Under Article one, he's not stealing the Supreme Court's judicial power under Article three, he's exercising core Article two power to take care that our laws are faithfully executed in these judges are judicial saboteurs. They are sabotaging the duly elected president of the United States.
Speaker 1: The constitutional authority. You're right, under Article two of our Constitution of a president in the United States, they have no authority to do so. Now, if Congress is successful, if the House is successful, the Senate's successful, the President signs it into law, these low level judges will not be able to assert that power. And the fact that they've gotten away with it is mind numbing to me. And it's got to come to an end because the American people, we're talking about a duly elected president with constitutional authority. There should be a slam dun case. And I'm not exactly sure what prompted John Roberts to weigh in, knowing that their Supreme Court precedents as it relates to the Alien Enemies Acting, particularly yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean separate from the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight. The president has the power, actually the duty under Article two of the Constitution. He's the Commander in chief, this is an invasion of our country. You have Trendy or Rogwell working with our enemy Venezuela to sabotage the United States. And the President has a under the Constitution, and he has the authority under the Constitution to get these people the hell out of our country. And if the Chief Justice, I would say this to the Chief Justice, I clerk on the Supreme Court. I know the Chief Justice, I like him personally, but he needs to heed this warning. If he does not get his judicial house in order, Congress is going to do it for him. And I promise him that will happen. I was the Chief Council Pronominations on the Senate Judiciary Committee. I had the oversight portfolio for the Federal Judiciary. I work for Chairman Schuck Grassley. And when Chuck Grassley is moving forward with legislation, he is deadly serious about this.
Speaker 1: Let me you know, all these liberals that are so sanctimonious. I've always made this statement that liberals are always generous with other people's money. But liberals are very quick to say, like Jamie Raskin I said earlier this week, well, well, let's bring all these people back the trend de Ragua gang members from Al Salvador. Let me play for you what he said.
Speaker 5: I call on them to demand did the Trump administration comply with all judicial orders while appealing whichever one they want to appeal, and to demand the return of people unlawfully taken to El Salvador on that so called plane full of gang bangers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll agree with them under two conditions, even though I really believe it's unconstitutional for him to even suggest it. But I'll agree under two conditions. Tell me if you agree one, we bring him back, but they have to live with him, and they have to wear ankle bracelets that can't be taken off so we can identify where they are at all times. So I think that might be fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in his house. I think that's a great idea. Sean, and I would say this, where were these Democrats when the Biden Justice Department was persecuting Americans Trump grandmas who trespassed and took Senate selfies on January sixth, and they got persecuted for four years. I don't remember hearing from these democrats about due process for four years. But they want to immediately go defend these vicious the most the most vicious terrorist in the Western hemisphere, Trendy or Ragua, who were robbing, kidnapping, raping, torturing and murdering Americans, including young women. So why are these Democrats so eager to defend Trendy a Ragua but not Americans? After January sixth?
Speaker 1: What is your take? And I've been speaking a lot about this. You know, we watched basically we know in the lead up to the twenty twenty election that the FBI and I got to give a little history here. At March to twenty twenty, before the election, the FBI confirmed the authenticity of the very real Hunter Biden laptop. They knew it was real, They knew it was authentic, and they also knew that Rudy Giuliani's attorney, Bob Costello, had a copy of it, so they knew it was likely going to drop. It was going to leak at some point before the November election. In that year, For the weeks leading up to, over the summer the twenty twenty election leading into the fall, on a weekly basis, the FBI was meeting with big tech companies and the main message remain the same is that well, the odds are very high that you're likely going to be a victim of a Russian misinformation campaign. And it probably has to do with Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and Baris my holdings out of Ukraine. Now, to me, they were pre bunking the very real laptop story that they knew was coming. They were putting some men blocks on the scales of an election. Nobody's ever been held accountable for that. Big tech it was in I got to give credit where credit is due, big tech companies like Twitter at the time now x owned by Elon, but companies like Twitter, Meta, then Facebook. They went to the FBI when the New York Post story broke and they said, is this true? Is this what you were warning us about? They knew it was true, they wouldn't give them an answer. I mean, how do you deal with that type of government interference?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I think what needs to happen is that the Trump forty seven Justice Department, including the FBI, let by Cash Totel, needs to open a criminal probe on this because they politicized and weaponized our intellegencies and law enforcement to go after their political enemies. They do the same thing in twenty sixteen with Hillary Clinton's server of the Clinton corruption when it got hacked by our worst enemies, probably China Russian. It was going to come out before the twenty sixteen election. You saw them come up with the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, the Russian collusion hopes to pre bunk bats. So this goes back to twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, and this is a conspiracy against rights under eighteen USC. Section two forty one. When you politicize and weaponize intellegencies and law enforcement to go after your political enemies for non crimes, that is a very serious balance of rights felony, and it's ongoing.
Speaker 1: So what do we do about somebody like Joe Biden When you have people like Devin Archer and other people involved in the family business that are out there saying very clearly. I interviewed one of them that got apart from President Trump along with Devin the other night, and they're saying absolutely this was an influence pedaling organization. Then you interview people like James Comar spent what a year two years investigating Jim Jordan's same thing, and they were able to trace tens of millions of dollars back to the Biden family and all of it. They see, no specific work that was accomplished, all this money distributed to family members. I believe the power of the pardon is absolute, even preemptive pardons. That's my humble view. Maybe you disagree, But why don't they once you get a preemptive pardon, once you get any pardon, you give up your right to invoking the Fifth Amendment. Why don't they bring these people in and why don't we find out what it is that actually happened and then let's see if they tell the truth yor not. Otherwise they could be charged with perjury.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that's exactly right, because remember twenty three million dollars that James camer has been able to identify within from what seems like every corrupt foreign oligarch around the planet, China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, it seems like to every Biden family member's bank account, except for the six year old granddaughter of course, who they didn't claim for years. But what were they buying? What?
Speaker 1: I didn't even get a stocking Christmas time, but the dog did.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly. I mean, they're just disgusting people. Thank God, this daughter is not going to be raised around these scumbags. But think about this, what President Trump does real estate. He makes a lot of money in real estate. You know what he sells. What the hell are the Biden selling. We know what they're selling. They're selling out our national security. And so at a minimum, even if they cannot be charged criminally, because I agree with you on the pardons that they're absolute, whether you like him or not, that you can at least do a national security assessment to figure out what they sold to China, what they sold to Russia, what they sold to Ukraine. How did the Biden sell out America? So we can mitigate the damage?
Speaker 1: Well said, I really I hope we find out. If we don't get to the bottom of it, it's going to continue to happen. Just like we really need to clean out the deep state. We need to find out those people that were responsible but putting, you know, concrete slabs on the scale of an election. We need to find out the people involved in pushing that phony Hillary Clinton bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier, the people that took that information knowing it was false, warned clearly that it was false, using it for not one but four separate Visa Larrence to backdoor spy on then canadate Trump President Trump transition Team Trump. A lot of questions remain unanswered, and I don't know if you can never restore them to their former greatness if you don't get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 4: Last word, Yeah, I would say that the Trump forty seven Justice Department again should open that criminal Probarker eighteen UFC Section two forty one conspiracy against Rights and go all the way back to the twenty sixteen for Crossfire, Hurricane, Russian collusion hooks, because this all ties together. This is all ongoing criminal conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Mike Davis appreciate you being one of those Happy Friday, have a great weekend eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. So, Linda, you know I did the full sen podcast yesterday.
Speaker 3: Right, I heard it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you mean you heard? It's it's all over all over Hannity.
Speaker 6: I know, but I only watched the clips because we created the clips that we can promote it and put it out. You know, I got to sit down and like, you know, you gave this guy like over an hour, so you know, I gotta I gotta tune.
Speaker 1: It's almost an hour and a half.
Speaker 4: Cock.
Speaker 1: By the way, Kyle now is. It started out as more of a team, but he does one on one interviews. He's very political. He's interviewed Donald Trump, He's interviewed Dana White. He's even interviewed Steve and Hey, by the way, you see steven A on TV last night.
Speaker 4: Was a brook.
Speaker 3: He's hysterical. Honestly he is.
Speaker 1: I think I freak him out and he he like, can't believe it. It was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Guys freak each other out, which makes it.
Speaker 1: Very No, he doesn't free It makes me laugh. I get I'd take him, you know, I mean, he's just him. He's a big personality. So Kyle is the one that's interview Why do you pronounce his last? Four year? Is his name? He's such a good kid. They got started out by doing these prank videos and I am I am in tears when I watch them, and I got I got hipped to these guys, but my son was the first one to point them out to me, and they he's very conservative. They're funny as hell. Their podcast has nearly twenty million people that watch it. It's like insane the number of hits they get. And when you go to all the different social media platforms and he's and they got did you see the Dad's Beer? Which is really like Seltzer, but it's really good. I don't know if you've tried. It's the third largest selling Seltzer, like kind of like why Claw, except better in the entire country. You got to you got to try it. It's like the perfect drink for you. But if like you don't want to drink something heavy, it's a great alternative you just want to hang out, maybe like a light drink. It's really really good. So we were hanging out and he's coming on TV tonight. I invited him on the show. Let me just play one of the bits that they did. This is a while back, but it's so relevant to today. And so they're knocking on doors. They and by the way, they travel the world. They go to Australia and Ireland and all over the world and they do these pranks. They're just fun, funny guys that are building a massive cult following because they're so good. And I was so impressed with them and I liked them a lot. He's very personable and so I said, when you come on the show, So yeah, I said, can we run some of your prank videos? He said, absolutely, no problem. I'm gonna play the audio of it. He's in California, knocks on a door. He's as he says, he has a petition for the rights of illegals to stay in America. Let me play it for you. And then when you see the video, you're gonna I'm telling you, you're gonna roll over laughing. You're gonna start crying because you're laughing so hard. It's so funny. So you would do anything for like all the illegals, guys.
Speaker 4: This is great.
Speaker 7: I think we found a new home for you guys.
Speaker 4: I don't understand what this is.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you just said you wanted to support everyone though, Okay, I don't know. They're good like just like you guys did before.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Can they say for dinner? Wait, well, we have your signature.
Speaker 3: You guys got to drive back down South.
Speaker 1: So when you see the video, it's so much. Did you see that video?
Speaker 6: It is yeah, I mean I saw that one of they did that, like right at the height of all the illegal It was great.
Speaker 1: But I'm just playing that one that's one of their classics, but will play some of the recent stuff which is funny too. But so you know, all these liberals are really comfortable when it comes to illegal immigrants. They're willing to sign the petition. He goes, oh, this is awesome. He had a bustload of actors that came out and he tells the lady, oh, good, well, these guys are illegal, and they're like, oh no, they're not staying here. Can they stay for dinner? The door shuts in their face. It's so funny because what do I always say? Liberals are always generous with other people's money. You know, they're all willing to be sanctuary cities and states until they start having to pay for it, like New York. When New York started, you know, first there's a sanctuary city, Eric Adams, they're all welcome here, and then the cost starts coming in. Then they want the government to pay for it. Then Joe was reluctant to give them the money. Then Mayor Adams doesn't want eighty and says, you know what, this is a bad idea. I was wrong, and now he's paying a political price for it. Although He did get a get out of jail free card thanks to Donald Trump and his Department of Justice. But I don't think he's going to win that race against Cuomo. We'll see what happens. Guess what, You're gonna have Governor Cuomo back in your life. Thank god you live in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody is happy about Cuomo.
Speaker 6: And I think the problem is is that the only really good choice would be Curtis Leewa because he actually knows the city inside out, and he actually cares, and he's police done it for years. But the problem is that the city is so there's so many problems, right.
Speaker 1: You know, it's also good. Curtis would be great. I think Mark Simone would be great.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not Mark no interest.
Speaker 1: Absolutely say he had interest. I'm saying I think if he he's smart as hell, why would do a good job.
Speaker 3: He has the patients of a net.
Speaker 6: He has no desire to do anything that was required.
Speaker 1: So he'll be fine and he won't be a city comes summertime. No, listen, there was there's one famous Long Island steakhouse that is kind of known after dinner hour to turn into a sort of a club scene. And I was there two times, and both times that I was there, he shows up at club scene time. I'm like walking out the door, you know, with my family, and and he was. He is a character of all characters. Anyway, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four to one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Rita, South Carolina, Rita, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 4: Sean?
Speaker 7: How you guys doing today?
Speaker 1: Hanging in there? Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 7: Happy Friday. But it's Saturday every day apparently for the members of Congress because they're never working well.
Speaker 1: They took off. They had the big fight this week earlier in the week, so they kind of gave themselves some breathing room. You're talking about the House. The Senate was working hard last night. And by the way, I'm not overstating the case. What Lindsay Graham is doing as Budget Committee chair is saving the Trump economic agenda. And it was a really courageous move on his part and the Republicans the motion to commit move forward last night. They gotta have a voter rama tonight into the early morning hours, and we're gonna get that budget done, which is very hard to do in the Senate through reconciliation. It's been done by Democrats, the Inflation Reduction Act, Obamacare, but it took a lot of gumption. I think it's probably one of the most important things Lindsay's done in his career, and he's done big things like Justice cavanaughtc.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I agree with you on that, but now you need the other half to be there. Mike Johnson needs to get everybody back and get back to work. You're not gonna get anything done to push President Trump's agenda if you're only working kind of twelve days a month.
Speaker 1: This is what hard it is for me to take a day off. I mean, it is a little mind numbing. Yeah, I mean, Linda, how have you a lift? Is it to get me to get a day off?
Speaker 3: It's as heavy as trying to get Congress back to DC.
Speaker 1: Just the opposite. I don't know what that Listen, Republicans. Now, there are very arcane rules in the Senate, and I'm trying to get conservatives to wrap their minds around this so they can manage their expectations. They're gonna get the tax cuts permanent, no tax on tips, social security or overtime. They're gonna get President's energy plan in place. They're going to get money that is desperately needed by Tom Homan and by Christy Nome and others, and now Sarah Carter. They're going to get money for the border. They're going to get a lot of the President's agenda across the finish line as a result of this move last night. However, it will require that Senate Republicans they got a little extra breathing room with these two wins this week, it will require them to understand that they have to work within the framework that was designed by Senate rules. This is one of the few moments the Senate, when Republicans have the majority, can use this reconciliation process. It is an opportunity we've seen four times in one hundred years where Republicans have the White House, the House of Representatives, and the Senate. So this is a moment in time that they've got to capture. And then after they're finished with that, then they got to roll up their sleeves and codify into law as many of Donald Trump's executive actions orders as possible. Although I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of resistance from the Senate on that because it doesn't deal with spending, they're not going to be able to use the process they're using for the budget.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: Well, I just need them to get to work so that we can get this then take a break.
Speaker 1: And honestly, once they get this work done, I'll be happy. And then they definitely have a lot more work to do. I don't know how much they'll be able to do in terms of codifying. But then they got to get to work on their budgets for the following year. The next fiscal year starts October first, and they're supposed to have their budgets done prior to October first, and regular order never seems to happen in Washington. Maybe they'll get back to regular order. Who knows, maybe they'll shock us anyway. Appreciate the call, reader, God bless you, Linda. I'm not I do feel at times that people's expectations are out of whack most people. If we were to do a man on the street, and I'd send you down in the streets of Pennsylvania, New York, whatever city you're happen to be in at any given moment, Philly, where you grow up and ask people what reconciliation is. I doubt you'd find a single person that knows the process, not one.
Speaker 3: They don't know the process. They don't even know who the Speaker of the House is.
Speaker 1: Let's do a little testing, are right, Let's do a little test. And I'm not trying to put people on the spot in embarrassment.
Speaker 6: Our audience knows, Sean, because our audience is smart. I'm talking about if we go down and we're doing any he just kind of like, hey, how are you? Who's the Speaker of the House, Hey, how are you? Do you know that there's a budget bill being passed?
Speaker 3: They don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and that is a problem. But for some conservatives that look and I I really I tip my hat to people that are working twelve, fourteen, sixteen hours a day. They're not immersed in this the way we are, and my expectations are not high that they don't understand the arcane, insane rules of the United States Senate, where you know, usually for cloture you need sixty senators. That means you're going to need seven Democrats, which is now going to be mission impossib because Democrats are just you know, the resistance against all things Trump. If Donald Trump passed the bill that would pay for a cure for cancer, they or wanted that bill pass, they wouldn't pass it just because it had his name on it and it was his idea. All right, quick break right back to the phones. Eight hundred and nine four one shawn a number. As we continue, Remember it's tax season. Yeah, don't you feel lucky? Don't that make you feel really good? Anyway, you've got to be on the lookout for these scam artists. By the way, Often they pose as tax preparers when they're not, and they want to steal your information. They're going to promise you a massive refund. Be very cautious if somebody calls or you're working with somebody that promises a massive refund without even reviewing your paperwork. They just want your information. It is critical all of us are vulnerable to cybercrime and identity theft. It's impacting more Americans than ever before, and lots of places, by the way, can even accidentally expose your personal information. That's why LifeLock dot com you want them in your life. They will monitor millions of data points a second for risks to your identity. If they see it, you get an alert. If you become a victim, you get a dedicated US based restoration specialist that will fix it guaranteed. Now it's simple, protect yourself, you good name, your finances, your reputation. You can save up to forty percent off your first year. Go to LifeLock dot com or call one eight hundred LifeLock. Just use the promo code Hannity. That's one eight hundred LifeLock, LifeLock dot com promo code Hannity to Day.
Speaker 8: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up. Next, hang on for Shawn's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, back to our busy phones. This Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is on number. Don't forget a word of the Day today, tomorrow and on Sunday, because went on on the air Saturday and Sunday. Is Sean my name. You spell it a s eam. But if you misspell it and we know what you mean, we'll still count it. But you can register once today, once tomorrow, once on Sunday, register every day now through April eleventh. The winner will get the tesla of their choice. I will be glad to buy that for you. Good luck to everybody out there. Real quick, Tim Arizona Next Sean Hannity Show. We got a little over a minute, Tim, it's all yours.
Speaker 4: Hello, Sean, what's going on? I was wondering about the Keystone Pipeline. Has anything been done about getting it revived?
Speaker 1: Yes, that is in the process of being revived, as well as a bunch of Remember they opened up drilling in Alaska areas that hadn't been and the President basically opened up drilling fracking in as many places as he could around the country. But again, there's going to be a lag time, just like there's going to be a lag time for the recovery. Right now, we're still under the Harris and Joe Biden economy and for the President's tax cuts to be implemented for all the five trillion dollars in committed investments, but just simply because of the threat of tariffs, all of these things will take time to take effect. You're not going to get the fast results that most people want. I'm just hoping we get them before November twenty six, so Republicans hold on to the house hold, on to the Senate. Otherwise we're going to be living in an era of fifteen impeachments against Donald Trump, because that's all the Democrats know is rage and hate, resistance and vitriol, that's all they know. And holding up bingo paddles and not standing for mothers that lost their children and young men that beat cancer and that champion the rights of men to play women's sports. It's unreal anyway, my friend, appreciate it. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us,