Speaker 1: The nephew is here with today's spring phone call. What you got for his neph Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, before I get to that, Shirly, I got to thank Memphis for coming out hanging out with me Sunday night. I appreciate y'all kicking it with the nephew. A piece of Nate said, Yes, I do. The nephew came to town and we acted a dog on food, all right. So I want to thank everybody that came out and hung out with me.
Speaker 3: Where.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Memphis, Tennessee. That was the rob the salt be stroke, falt be stroke, that's yeah, salt bar stro salt bard b stroke hung out a little bit. I can't, honestly, to be honest with job, I really can't believe I'm here.
Speaker 3: This is marm.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie you.
Speaker 4: We can't either. Yeah, it really can't.
Speaker 2: I really can't. I did two shows last night.
Speaker 4: I just because you have a job, and so you.
Speaker 2: One job has to understand that that was other jobs. You just have to.
Speaker 4: Understand what one job gets in the way. Yeah, so you say.
Speaker 2: Job has to understand that there's other jobs that don't comedy comedy?
Speaker 4: What's up right?
Speaker 2: Look here, I got another job?
Speaker 3: You got?
Speaker 2: Is that how they're talking jobs?
Speaker 5: Is talking to each other?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is this, des Ie is when you work for y'all?
Speaker 4: You know, hey you baby?
Speaker 2: And everybody can't say that. So that is now. Yeah, and he ain't here, so I'm going pretty good.
Speaker 4: Right, you just made a point.
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, y'all ready for a point.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's let's do it.
Speaker 2: The postman always rings twice, the postman all the way? Yeah, rings twice? Who started that move?
Speaker 4: Quick?
Speaker 3: Quick?
Speaker 2: And who else?
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking about Jessica Lang and Jack Nichols, So I'll talk.
Speaker 2: About I guess who's coming to dinner? That's they had to dot bailing that too, That's what I was saying. That was what Spencer Tracy running against wire coming to dinner?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it was Lina Turner, That's what I do.
Speaker 4: Now, it was Captain helped.
Speaker 2: Burn And I'm talking abou guess who's coming to dinner?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was well, you said the postman always rings. Yeah, Catherine Hepburn and Sydney Poitier and Spencer Tracy.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're right.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I got I got my stuff, together. All right, let's prank you. Postman always rings twice.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to read the Carlos here. Uh, my name Benny Man, Benny Phipps. Hey you. I want to make sure I got the right person. You You you worked for a post office, right? Uh? Yeah, okay? Do you deliver mail off a Murphy Road? Uh?
Speaker 5: Sometime?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, I'll live it. First of all, I wanted to make sure I had the right postman. Now it's been brought to my attention that there's a postman that has been stopping by my house. And what I'm not understanding is why are you bringing mail to my door? The post she just putting mail in the mailboxes on the street where everybody got their mailboxes at.
Speaker 5: What do you say? Is that again?
Speaker 3: I live in at Murphy Road Murfey Road.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I deliver over there. But he say, delivering package at your house?
Speaker 3: No, I said, you've been bringing mail to my house and the polls. Here's what I'm trying to tell your callos. My wife is at home all day, she don't work. And my understanding is you've been stopping by there on more than one occasion, on a daily basis, you're coming by there two three times, you know. But when I'm understanding that it ain't no mail being brought over that, I'm trying to figure out, what are you doing at my house?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: What really didn't been brought? All this to a head because I already know what's going on. Let me go on, let you know that call over. I do know what's going on. I picked up the clothes from the cleaners this morning, and to my attention, it's a man's post office shirt in my packet.
Speaker 5: What color was it?
Speaker 3: It's blue? Light blue? Okay, explain this to me. How your shirt get in my house?
Speaker 5: Do you have my name on it? Because that could be anybody's shirt?
Speaker 3: Okay, So so hold on. What you're trying to say is some it's more postman stopping by my heart.
Speaker 6: See man, sometimes sometime, you know, we do have different guys in that in that neighborhood.
Speaker 3: You know, because I hear my problem. Man, My problem is this is that my wife is at home all day every day. And my understanding is that you stopping by the bringing more.
Speaker 6: First of all, about you can call you can call the one eight hundred numbers, because how do you get my number.
Speaker 3: Dude. Hey, I don't worry about that. I find ways how you how you get my address? That you stopping by that every morning.
Speaker 6: I just deliver what they give me to deliver, and do I put the middle in a box and this a package I don't get out. Excuse me, I don't do that.
Speaker 5: That wasn't me, dude.
Speaker 3: I just you're the queens this morning and pick up clothes. And it is a post office shirt in there that belonged ever then, that belonged to a man. That's got to be it must be yours.
Speaker 5: That's not a mind, man, that's not mine. I have all mine.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I'll tell you what this is we're gonna do. Carlos to Carlos, see what. Let me tell you something. I know you're lying, see and what you're doing is you're delivering more than mail at my house and I know it. Carlos. You understand me, so listen, not me. Excuse me, that's not me.
Speaker 6: You can't be mean.
Speaker 3: Let me let me tell you something. When you come on Murphy Road tomorrow, okay, I'm gonna be out there at them at the mailboxes, waiting on you.
Speaker 6: For what for what, Because me and.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have this problem that we got tomorrow morning when you bring the mail. So when you bring the mail, bring you too, Okay.
Speaker 5: Carlos, Old ain't threatening me.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, when you bring the mail, bring your two.
Speaker 5: Jude, Dude, I didn't come at you like that. You ain't gotta come to me like that. Dude.
Speaker 3: Hey man, you came up in my house and I know you said gonna be share in my house.
Speaker 5: Due that was me. I don't know where you live.
Speaker 6: I don't know who the you are, but you threatened me.
Speaker 3: Dude, Dude, Hey man, I'll see you in the morning at the mailbox. Bring your Carlos.
Speaker 5: I'm off tomorrow, but I would come to your house. We're playing clothes on and whoop yo, what.
Speaker 3: You say you weren't for me?
Speaker 5: Thy own where you meet rubbing road.
Speaker 3: I won't tease the perfect roads. Bring your because what you're not gonna keep doing is running up in my house while I'm out at work trying to earn a living for my family, and you up in my house laying up and you're leaving your clothes. I found some Mason. Now, I guess that's what you use when you spray on them dogs. I found that too.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna bring some extra maids. I'm gonna spray up with that mad I will knock you out for.
Speaker 3: You this I said. I'm gonna be run in Antimo waiting.
Speaker 5: Car I can't wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 5: This is a I told you I wasn't the one. But if you want to put me wrong for real, okay, cool, I'll give up when I see your.
Speaker 3: Office, when I see you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: It's old.
Speaker 6: It's whatever, hey you sending to me all this, I'll tell you what. I will come over there some playing clothing, because you're not gonna make me lose my job.
Speaker 3: Dog, I'm whatever it's got to be. I don't care if you if you in the post office uniform, I don't give it up. You in your pajamas, Carlos. But when you come to that mailbox and I find you out there by the mailboxes, that show man, because I know you've been in my house, Carlos.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you I'm there.
Speaker 3: Okay, so be it, then, so be it. I got I got one more thing else. I want to tell you when you before you get there, tell me what.
Speaker 5: You know, I recall me.
Speaker 3: Is you listening to me? Yeah? That his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your coworker.
Speaker 5: You you ain't this ain't this on.
Speaker 3: From my roles callos.
Speaker 5: All right, man, ah dude, I'm driving pull over to Saturn Roads. I'm hanging out the truck. I'm about to go cray. I want my wedd of your house right now. Put on my wadio house. I know, God for damn, I will get Oh.
Speaker 3: Man, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 6: Steve Harvey Morning Radio Show, No doubt all the way.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, No, thank you, nephew, and you are welcome. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.