Speaker 1: Hmmm, what to choose? What to choose?
Speaker 2: Look, come on, kid, make up your mind already. Wester was a level seventy four Bandit Kings for crying out loud, he had to have some amazing skills to choose from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just it. They all sound pretty good. The game master gave me three to choose from.
Speaker 4: Well, let's hear them.
Speaker 3: Well, Bandit Blow is one of them. That dirty hit Wester put on Cain's knee.
Speaker 5: Oh that well, I can certainly say it worked.
Speaker 1: It does look useful. But listen to these other two.
Speaker 3: There's thief's cover, which makes me blend into my surroundings for a full minute. And then there's sticky fingers, which gives me a ninety percent chance of stealing something right out of someone's pocket without them even noticing.
Speaker 1: Whoa dude.
Speaker 6: When you said sticky things, I was totally thinking it would give you like an unlimited.
Speaker 7: Supply of candy.
Speaker 1: Kind of disappointed, I gotta say.
Speaker 8: Any one of those skills could be very useful.
Speaker 1: Aiden, M.
Speaker 4: I know you don't sound very excited.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: It's just two of these don't exactly sound like good guy skills, do they?
Speaker 1: Hurting?
Speaker 3: Someone with a dirty trick, or being able to steal without getting caught. I just don't think i'd feel right choosing either of those abilities.
Speaker 8: Good for you, aiden you stick to your morals. It sounds like you've made up your mind.
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, I think I have. I'll take thief's cover. It still sounds kind of shady, but at least I can use it for a good purpose. Being able to hide in a split second could always come in Handy. We did it.
Speaker 2: We're out of the dark forest and right into the windy wasteland.
Speaker 3: WHOA that castle, uppear is incredible?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is. Seems like only yesterday we were here trying our best to stop him.
Speaker 5: Indeed, this time the steaks are even higher way that castle is it?
Speaker 7: Yep, you got it, hiden Bro.
Speaker 4: That castle is the home to Glitch, former hero, former friend, and.
Speaker 9: The most radical, powerful time twister on the face of the planet.
Speaker 7: My man, Glimmer, Glimmer, get in here. Yes, they're here. Who what do you mean? Who? The heroes? Who else? The ones you have failed to stop twice?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 9: Oh them?
Speaker 10: But I don't understand why you're worried they can't possibly get through the front enough.
Speaker 11: Why you continue to think we can sit in here safe behind these walls.
Speaker 5: Excuse me.
Speaker 11: I'm giving you one final chance, one chance to get out there and stop them.
Speaker 7: In less than an hour, I'll finally have.
Speaker 11: All the energy I need to power my time to skill. I know now what went wrong last time, but if the heroes get in here, they might ruin everything.
Speaker 7: We cannot let that happen.
Speaker 11: Do you understand, yes, sir.
Speaker 7: Good Now get out there. If you can't stop them, slow them down, do not fail me.
Speaker 3: Uh so, why did Glitch build his castle all the way out here?
Speaker 1: I mean it's kind of a.
Speaker 9: Dump, Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: But a long time ago, Lytch figured out that something very important in the future would happen right on this spot. He decided to build his home here just in case it was something dangerous, so we could be around to help.
Speaker 1: Wait, isn't that kind of well, brave noble?
Speaker 4: Even it was brave and noble. But he's not the same guy anymore.
Speaker 5: You can say that again.
Speaker 8: Okay, everyone, this is it. I'm sure Glitch is in here. We have no way of knowing how powerful he's become. We need to be ready for absolutely anything.
Speaker 5: I'm almost recovered from using my night's on their skills. So I'm about as ready as I can be.
Speaker 9: Me too, dudes, I don't like the scene without any green, but.
Speaker 7: I'm good to go.
Speaker 1: Hang on, what's that on the door?
Speaker 9: Oh? Great, it's more hourglass.
Speaker 2: Man, I hate this stuff, Nika, what you're worried about? Remember the kid copied Glimma's timelockability. He can bust straight through that door.
Speaker 9: All right, I completely forgot Aiden.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, I'm really glad it was you who showed up to help us. I don't think we could have done this without you.
Speaker 7: I know we couldn't have. Aiden's straight up beast bro too true.
Speaker 5: Aiden, I had my doubts about you at first, but as far as I'm concerned, you're one of the heroes.
Speaker 1: Now what really?
Speaker 8: I agree, Aidan? Welcome to the family.
Speaker 1: WHOA, I don't. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: You can say as much as you want later, Kid. For now, how about busting us through this door so we can save the future.
Speaker 1: You got it, okay.
Speaker 3: I don't exactly know how timelock works on things like this, so let's be ready.
Speaker 9: We're ready hit.
Speaker 1: It, Timeline. You did it right on man ugh ugh, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 9: Aiden, I just fell into that crack in the ground. Someone pull him out there? You all are what's the matter? Did I catch you by surprise?
Speaker 6: Let's see you get out of this one sleep sixty?
Speaker 9: Yes, I did it. There's nothing you can do.
Speaker 4: My sleep sixty ability will keep you all asleep for.
Speaker 6: Exactly one hour and you can't get out of it.
Speaker 9: It's over. I gotta go tell master glitch.
Speaker 1: Oh Man. Drinking that lock really really took it out of me.
Speaker 3: I think I'm okay now, guys, let's get in there and guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, pork, pork, can you hear me? Meet up? Whez Kane Morco wake up? Nah dude, I said, no shrooms on my pizza?
Speaker 3: Bro who puts fungus on the most banger food of all time?
Speaker 1: Man for shame?
Speaker 2: My guy, Ma mama. Everyone keeps telling me I smell like sausage and geez. I've been taked three paths a day to try and get rid of the smell, but it ain't like it. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they're deep asleep. This was glimmer. It had to be clem oh Man. What do I do?
Speaker 5: Come?
Speaker 3: Onie and think if I can't wake them up, maybe Glimmer can or maybe if I defeat her, this ability will wear off.
Speaker 1: But I can't take her on or by myself.
Speaker 5: Held or my baby boy, and I love you. Wait, no, You're don't do that.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't have a choice.
Speaker 1: I've gotta try to beat her. Hang tight. Everyone you said, I'm one of you now and I won't let you down.
Speaker 10: Ugh, are you kidding me? Where were you this old time? My sleep sixty abilities should.
Speaker 9: Have hit all of you?
Speaker 3: Oh uh well, I was kind of laying over there in that ditch.
Speaker 9: You were in a ditch. One of my strongest abilities. Didn't hate you because you were in a ditch. You've gotta be a themal annoying person I've ever had to deal with.
Speaker 3: Look, you're not my favorite person either, So how about we just make a deal.
Speaker 1: You let my friends go and we call it even.
Speaker 3: You can leave and go do whatever you want, and we'll stop Glitch from destroying the future.
Speaker 1: Everyone wins.
Speaker 10: You still think Master Glitch is trying to destroy the future, Get a clue, kid, It's not nearly that simple.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then tell me what he is trying to do that chance.
Speaker 9: I'm done talking to you.
Speaker 10: Master Glitch sent me down here to stop all of you, and it looks to me like I've got five down and.
Speaker 9: Just one more to go.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that's.
Speaker 9: Right, little man. You don't have your friends to help you this time.
Speaker 10: Let's see how good you really are a one on one so down against a level fifty nine time piece.
Speaker 9: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Nope, not even a little bit.
Speaker 11: He reposed as a h