Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Hi everybody, Oh my, all sorts of news today. Aaron Rodgers to the Jets is official. I'll get to that in a second. Mike Silver will join me. Went to col knows Aaron Rodgers. That's something, right, Mike, so was great. Let me start with this word that the Aaron Fox, the gifted guard for the Sacramento Kings, his shooting hand is injured and he may miss game five. When I heard this, I just imagined all the Golden State Warrior haters saying, oh my god, another break for this franchise. Yeah, like when they were in the final against Toronto and four starters were injured. The Warriors dynasty, outside of year one with Kevin Durant in the bay, they've all had obstacles multiple times missing players. I'll give you an example. Game three, they were missing Draymon and Gary Peyton. Peyton was sick, Draymond unjustly ejected and suspended for the game, and they had their best defensive effort so far. The Warriors dynasty is based on a lot of things. One of them is great adaptable coaching and culture. So when they miss Gary Peyton and Draymond Green, they make some changes. The role players play over their skis at a little above their ceiling, and they rolled to a win over the Kings. If they can't play with de Aaron Fox at seventy five percent, than it wasn't meant to be. Every great team has had multiple obstacles. It was never easy. Michael Jordan's Bulls in ninety eight had to go to Vegas and pull Dennis Rodman out of a bed because he took a hiatus in the middle of a finals. Go read Jeff Pearlman's great book Three Ring Circus on the Kobe Shack infighting that Phil Jackson had to deal with Lebron and Kyrie in Cleveland butted heads the last year in Ohio. It's just part of it. The NBA is built on stars. You're dealing with suspensions and egos and injuries in a long season all the time. If you can't win a game at home with a less than one hundred percent, the Aaron Fox wasn't meant to be and you're not a championship team. But to ignore the many injury and obstacles the Warriors have faced is being absolutely dishonest. Go win the game you're at home. Malik Monk has been a very nice offensive player in the series. D Aaron Fox may not play or he may less than one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Deal with it.
Speaker 2: Last year the Warriors won of finals. Clay Thompson coming off an injury, couldn't really defend and it was about seventy five percent of who Clay Thompson was this regular season. All Right, Aaron Rodgers going to the New York Jets is official. The draft picks were around what most people speculated. Nobody won the trade. I mean, you can argue the Jets won the trade because they get Aaron Rodgers. I think my takeaway is that I've always said that once a rookie quarterback comes in, I will give him a year and a half year. Two Thanksgiving. You will know what you have now. It used to be you gave a rookie quarterback two full years. Bill Pollian would say three. But with seven on seven summer camps, the personal quarterback coaching, I'll give you to Thanksgiving your second year in the league. But it is different with Jordan Love. Jordan Love has been in the building for three years. I will give Jordan Love until Thanksgiving. This year, you'll know by getting another second round pick the Packers can pick up a wide receiver in the first round, an edge rusher, and a tight end in the second. It's an incredibly deep edge rusher and tight end draft, so the Packers should be able to get three starters in their first three picks, and that's what they're going to go after in what order. I have no idea wide receiver, tight end, and edge rusher. It is not a deep one receiver class. There is one receiver maybe two in the first round, and the Packers have the thirteenth pick. So my guess is they go for the best receiver out of Ohio State. Then they probably get a tight end in an edge rusher in round two. Those are all going to be high rotation or starting players. Then you draft and develop the rest of the draft. This is a team that is ready to win football games. Okay, we know Minnesota is not going eleven to zero in one score games. We don't know if Chicago's any good and Detroit, though improved, is Detroit with that gambling scandal. Who knows who's going to be available in September. But this team is ready to win or at least be competent. Jordan Love is inheriting a top ten offensive line, two more than capable running backs, one a borderline star Christian Watson is an emerging star at wide receiver, an offensive coach. They need an edge rusher. They have a Pro Bowl corner, good interior defensive linemen, excellent young safeties. You can't win nine or ten games, and we'll know by Thanksgiving. In the weakest the NFC has been in twenty years, Then you got the wrong guy. The NBA Playoffs are upon us. Twenty teams get in all trying to get that one crown. For last minute amazing deals to watch your favorite NBA team. It can be the Warriors, it could be the Kings, it could be the Sixers, it could be the Bucks. To get great last minute deals on amazing tickets. Check out game Time, the fastest growing ticketing app in the United States. It's called game Time. Doesn't stop, by the way with the NBA. They've got NHL tickets, Major League Baseball tickets. They've also got concerts and comedy shows. Game Time. Download the game Time app and the redeem code is Colin Coli in twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply. Download the game Time app. Enter the code Colin col I in for twenty dollars off NBA playoffs. Baseball season just starting here in April, NHL as well. No matter where you live, get out have some fun this week and this year. Download the game time app, last minute ticket deals, lowest prices guaranteed. All right, Mike Silver, a valuable member of the volume. When breaking news happens, Mike Silver happens. I love that. That sounds like a billboard.
Speaker 3: That's cool. That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: I just want to be calling in the audience when Draymond takes home the trophy.
Speaker 3: I know for the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Colin, I know you remember a year ago, or a little more than a year ago, we were on together when the DeVante Adams trade happened to the Raiders and we were like, whoa, you know, because that was a little more sudden. But yeah, this is I think it's an exciting day and I don't want to gloss over this. For Jets fans, this is awesome. The Jets are getting one of the best quarterbacks of all time, possibly with years left. They have a team that was good enough to almost make the playoffs last year despite injuries and Zach Wilson being the quarterback for a lot of it, and Aaron knows this offense intimately because Nathaniel Hacketts now the coordinators. So people might say, oh, it's great for the Packers, it's win when that We could get into all of that, but it's not win when the Jets win the day today.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, this isn't perfectly analogous, but I've three times traveled cross country and took a new job. The first year, whether you're talented or not, with new environment is hard, it's choppy. I hope Aaron plays for a second year. First of all, new defensive coordinators, new conference, new environment, it's everything, new neighborhood. And if you go look at Aaron's history first year starting the league, little bumpy, first year with Hackett, little bumpy. I think he's going to do really well. I kind of feel like it's a ten seven eleven six team. I think it's I think their schedule is not the easiest. No, but what's a realistic expectation to you?
Speaker 1: That's a great question, because if you look at it on paper, you say, the AFC is a gauntlet, right, and the AFC certainly is not going to be easy, and they are the Jets. They do have some dudes. I mean, both rookies of the year. Brice Hall was that good before he got hurt. Elijah or Tucker was hurt last year. You know, they've they've got some dudes, and I think they will play pretty good defense. You know, you're right about year one because that was the case in Green Bay, which was year one in the laflor Hacket offense, and they did go thirteen and three and reach the NFC Championship Game with a very good team, but it was not humming offensively the way that you would expected Aaron Rodgers team to. But I think, you know, I look at far his first year there, which everyone revisioned his history thinks sucked, and then he went to Minnesota and was really good. But Farv had those Jets eight and three right up in playoff contention, he was an MVP contention. He suffered an arm injury that essentially, you know, made him noodle arm the rest of that year, and it didn't go great. But this is going to give them a real jolt. And franchise quarterbacks affect teams in ways that go beyond what most of us see It just changes the energy and the vibe of the organization. It lends a credibility to the the meetings, the practices internally, and you know he's going to pull a game or two out that the Jets aren't used to pulling out, and that's gonna potentially snowball. So I think playoffs is a very realistic, you know possibility. I think once you're in the playoffs with Aaron Rodgers, if you're peaking at the right time, that could be really, really exciting. And I guess the other thing I want to say, because it's confusing, right, I would if you told me, Hey, the Packers and Aaron Rodgers have decided to come back for one more year, I wouldn't be as wildly upbeat about the Packers that Here's why, I just don't think you'd be getting the same guy in Green Tromp. The guy they had last year was is not the guy that I expect the Jets to be getting today. And that's not fair necessarily to the Packers, but it is a reality. And that's why I think Jets fan should be fired up.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think all relationships can run their course, and I think the Green Bay situation. There was a lack of trust on both sides. There was a little bit of animosity for different reasons. I think you'll get I think you'll get a highly focused and energized erin I hope it's for two years, and I do think the Jets will be a viable team year ones are difficult, as I've said, for a lot of situations. You know, it's interesting with Jordan Love, I don't know what we have. Here's the good news. He's been there three years. The size is not an issue. He's a big kid that moves well. If he was in I mean, if you took Jordan Love today, even with what little we've seen after Bryce Young, he'd be the number two pick in the draft. Right Like, there's stuff there. I don't know if he can step to the line of scrimmage and audible in and out of stuff. I don't know. Trailing late in the game, third and eleven, you know, how is he equipped to do that? I have no idea, but I will say this, it's a good team that needs another receiver, another tight end and an edge rusher. And I talked to two gms last week that said it's the best tight end class in years and the best edge rusher class in years. So I do feel like this, Mike, I've always believed years ago you gave a quarterback three years, But now the seven on seven camps. In private coaching, I always say Thanksgiving of year two, you know what you have. But Jordan Loves been there for three years. I feel like we'll know by Thanksgiving what kind of we have eight nine games in there'll be a set Because the NFC, Mike, it's not a gauntlet. There's a lot of do wus in this conference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's realistic.
Speaker 1: You know, I came from a different era where quarterbacks almost always sat, and when they didn't, they took lumps as great as they were Aikman everyone but but Marino essentially. But you know that changed with Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco and and you know, for a lot of reasons you stated it's a it's a different landscape now. I'd say the good on Jordan Love is, Yeah, there is some definite upside. I remember one offensive coach I really respect telling me before the draft where Jordan Love was drafted, I would take this guy first overall. So there is something special about the package the early reviews were not good. And you know, he's it's not quite Trey Lance coming from North Dakota State or Carson Wentz, but it's a guy coming from a smaller program, more like Josh Allen right, And you know, early on, I think Packer coaches and players were kind of like, ah, man, if this guy has to play, you know, we're in real trouble. And now again the standard is very high. So that's the good part. Maybe I think he from what I've heard, he has gotten a lot better. He has developed, he works at it. He's a good kid. There's some def it upside. I think the hard news is this delusion that many Packer fans seem to have in others that well, Aaron waited for three years.
Speaker 3: And look what happened.
Speaker 1: Like this has happened twice in NFL history where a first ballot Hall of Fame quarterback was succeeded immediately by another future first ballot Hall of Fame quarterback, and it was tumultuous both times. Montanaa young the Niners did not get nearly as many years out of that combined, the Packers somehow got fifteen to fifteen three decades of uninterrupted, transcendent quarterback play that could cover up all ills and pull games out of nowhere. And I just especially young Packer fans, I'm looking at you, guys, going you guys like it could work out well. They could be a well rounded team. Jordan Love could be good. The odds of having yet another transcendent quarterback just take the reins and keep it rolling.
Speaker 3: Are not good.
Speaker 1: And you're not going to notice that necessarily Week three and the third quarter against the Bears, when you're you know, marching down the field.
Speaker 3: But you're going to.
Speaker 1: Notice it in December on third and eighteen against a really good team. At times where Aaron and far before were able to just do insanely magical things. I just don't think that's going to be the case. And that's not a slight on Jordan Love. I'm just trying to be realistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Listen, if he was as good as a Burrow or a Maholmes, they would not have signed Aaron to an extension, right because there was drama three years ago. If he was as bad as Zach Wilson, they know it and it would have kept. So my takeaway, he's somewhere between twelve and twenty, he's probably in that mix.
Speaker 3: Which I mean it goes well, if it goes well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's somewhere between Kirk Cousins and Jimmy Garoppolo or you know, he's somewhere.
Speaker 1: But it's also possible that he is Zach Wilson. It just hasn't played a lot. I mean, I think he's a more mature person and all that, but like, right, yeah, but I hear you. Yeah, Like if it goes the way they are hoping it will go, and they've got good infrastructure around him, and mount Lein Floor is a really really good coach.
Speaker 3: I think he has a chance.
Speaker 2: You know, Mike, I think they're going to look like last year. They're going to be the nine and eight sort of level, but it's going to be the opposite. So with Aaron, he didn't want to work with the young receivers. They start slow, schedule weekends. They finished strong, I think because Jordan Love's going to be totally committed to the young guys and nobody has film on him. They're actually be pretty good team until Thanksgiving. At Thanksgiving the break you get film. People now have had their buys, and now I think people take stuff away from Jordan love that he had in the first eight or nine weeks. I think they're going to end up the same place. Last year's team did a pretty a team that would be sub five hundred and in the AFC, potentially above five hundred in the NFC. But it is his first year. The kid hasn't seen live bullets played from behind Sunday night games. I think a realistic expectation is Jets ten wins, Packers eight to nine. Feel about right to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he's gonna have to have a tough, tough makeup because I remember being out on Aaron Rodgers Island his first year as a starter in two thousand and eight, when there was a lot of skepticism and because of my cal ties and the fact that you know the blind squirrel nut theory, I was right on this one and I had to weather that first year when he was six and ten. Now, he played really well a lot. There were a lot of close games he couldn't pull out. He had some injury stuff, so a lot of people were still very, very skeptical. After eight and nine he was obviously much much better, and then we had that epic playoff game against the Cardinals at Curt Order, and you know, I covered that game and remember like being pretty sure that we were seeing a guy who was going to ascend.
Speaker 2: So I thought the compensation was reasonable. It was mostly what we thought, which is, the Packers are either going to get a couple of two's or a two and a one if Aaron plays. I don't think there's a real winner. I guess I guess the winner is the team that gets Aaron Rodgers. But I didn't think. I didn't think the compensation it was sort of what we thought, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I liked it. I thought, you know, it was creative, there was some compromise. That swap of thirteen and fifteen was a good creative way to change the value both teams, you know, could have stared down longer, but there was good motivation to get it done. I thought, if you're the Packers, then you know you're getting rid of them. Thought Brian Gudikutz did a really nice job. I liked his haul all things considered. And if you're Joe Douglas and Robert sala A, you got to have them because you know you're coaching for your jobs presumably, and you know it's all set up for that and b I you know, I know the Jets just wanted some recognition that if he doesn't play that second year that they would have given up a lot, and now they have at least a little bit of protection that way. So I actually thought both gms did a really nice job of creatively splitting the difference and doing it in a timely manner.
Speaker 2: Give me your prediction on the New York media, which can lean ferocious and left. And Aaron Rodgers, who's now supporting Robert Kennedy. You know, he's the anti vaccine candidate. Like, listen, say what you want. There's two different ways to write the same story. Do you think it'll be a rough first year? What do you think Aaron, who's had some rabbit ears. You got the Daily News, the Times, the Outspoken Post, there's sports talk radio and New York can be brutal, wfan, wildly entertaining and outspoken. How do you think it goes year one?
Speaker 1: That's a great question. I would I look at it the same way I look at any coach going into that market or anyone who's kind of, you know, thrown into it. If you win, it's gonna be awesome. You know Eric Mangini was on The Sopranos as mang Genius when he won early, Rex Ryan was loved, you know, through foot fetish scandal at all. It was all good and a lot of ways you could keep living off that. If it goes batterly and you appear to be defensive or out on a fringe or you know, combative, then it's a tougher place to have thin skin about it. I don't know that Aaron will or whoa derein has ways to communicate directly.
Speaker 3: It's a different era.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think if it goes well early, he will be getting a lot of love from those back pages and a lot of the you know, potential trigger points will be ah, well, you know he's got a different view on the vaccines, but he you see that pass on third and twelve, you know. But right if you know, if it's not going so well, then yeah, sure people are going to be looking for ways to uh poking proud and we'll be watching.
Speaker 2: So it does appear in the draft starting Thursday, Bryce Young goes number one. Will Levis now the betting markets think Will Levis is the number two pick. I'm going to throw something at you. You know, Robert ers Jimmersay, excuse me, you know, Jim Ersay, I'm going to throw something at you. I said, Will Levis is talented enough that your and we do this in our lives with purchases of a lot of things, convertible sports cars, vacations, that it is what you talk yourself into. I can see Ersay, Jim saying, Okay, I've been old and unathletic with Philip Rivers and Matt Ryan and expensive. But this kid is smart, mobile with a big arm. If you squint, Mike, you can see some Andrew Luck.
Speaker 3: Or Josh Allen leave.
Speaker 2: Well, but Josh Allen, you know, came from a small program and was raw. Will Levis isn't that raw? SEC football won seventeen games. And I think you can see what you want to. I can see Jim Ursay thinking not expensive moves like Andrew. Andrew was thick. This kid's thick. This kid's got a better arm. Mom went to Yale. I can see the colts moving up or crossing their fingers. But I think can you can you see Ersay? We know he likes quarterback because he talked about Bryce Young two months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, quick aside. I'm I'm taking everyone's word for it that this kid's intelligent. But I got to tell you, as one of the members of the Mayophobia Society very publicly, the fact that he says that he puts mayonnaise in his coffee, apparently it makes me question just a lot of things about the world and about him. So I'm just going to chuck that one up to some weird outlier and assume that he's an intelligent guy. So on a serious note, Yeah, I do think or saying likes the idea of making a splash. I do think he has seen life without the quarterback situation, settled with a lot else to be excited about, and it has not been the life he's wanted as an owner. And I do think we do all talk ourselves into purchases, but if you could really get a franchise quarterback, I don't care. Man, Like you know, even the Rams with Stafford, who are probably like, yeah, we trade him now, go down, is worth it to them that they traded all that shot to get that Super Bowl season out of Matthew Stafford. And so I've always felt with the draft, look, if you want someone that badly, let alone a quarterback.
Speaker 3: And you're in a position to maybe do it. Dude, do it. Don't get cute.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you well, I hope he's there at five, you know, like, well, we might be able to trade to seven and get it. Just I say, when it's a quarterback you're that excited about, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Just go up and get him. Fine. Cool, even the forty nine ers like when they went up to three.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: You like someone that much. Good.
Speaker 1: Now it may turn out that Trey Lance doesn't end up being that good. It may turn out that he wasn't the one Kyle was thinking of when he made the trade. But that's a whole other story. But whatever, I love that process, right or wrong. If you're wrong, it's gonna be rough on your franchise. But you know, we mess one hundred percent of the shots we don't take. I think the only concern I have, and and the caveat to that, is because people get so worked up about the draft and we overvalue it in terms of impact as a culture and internally in the NFL. I think there's a tendency for all these months to get yourself worked into a ladder, and you talk yourself into it. You know, maybe if you looked at it more impassively and say, well, yeah, there's some good things about this kid, but his value probably is this. But you know, you met him, you had dinner with him, you saw him it his pro day. You're looking at the film and you need a quarterback, and you're like, man, I just love this guy. So you know, be careful doing that. But if you Jim Mersey and Chris Ballard and Shane Steichen are doing this and you've decided we really think this guy could be that, then I don't care if you trade up, go get him.
Speaker 2: Finally, the forty nine ers, I would regret not asking you this because you're so tied in. When they went and traded for Sam Donald, or acquired Sam Donald, I could argue Donald is a older version of Trey Lance, stocky, athletic, not aesthetically pleasing as a thrower or accurate on a consistent basis, but capable of playing making plays. He's a little Trey Lance, not always pretty, but can work and move the chains. And when they did that, Trey Lance was in trouble. The Sam Darnold acquisition, viewed by many, was just yeah, he'll just sit on the bench. But in fact they look at him as a guy that may start in September, and it probably signaled the end of Trey Lance in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: I've revised my opinion and it is now more aligned with yours. I admit that when they first signed him, I thought, eh, you know, it's another guy, and you know they, unlike Lance, who they were so high on his intelligence still are Donald was never you know, aligned in that way with Kyle's thinking. In my opinion, I'm not calling Sam Donald unintelligent. I'm just saying it didn't pop out at people during the pre draft process, but there are a lot of similarities, including the exact position where they were drafted. But I now think this, based on how it has played out and based on who I've talked to, they are a little more excited about Sam Donald than I thought. And the way that I sub part of the way I know that is that this Trey Lance noise. It's one thing to answer a question and say, well, listen, we always listen to offers, but we think Trey is going to be on our team, which both Kyle Shanan and John Lynch did last month. But when a report comes out, it's like, hey, forty Niners are taking calls on Trey Lance and it's not immediately challenged by you know, Kyle could have texted me or someone else have been like that. I'm telling you, dude, that's bullshit. Excuse me, that's put it out. You know, they didn't do that. And so in my opinion, it's yes, they are listening to Trade Lance offers. No, those offers have not been close to good, or they wouldn't now be.
Speaker 3: Saying, well, we think Trade's gonna still be on our team. We don't know.
Speaker 1: A good one could still come, but it hasn't. And I think they feel pretty good about Purty too to be in the Trey Lance fire sale market potentially, And maybe they won't. Maybe they'll just keep them and hold on to them for a you and try to develop them.
Speaker 2: Well, considering how raw trey Lance is, you can't keep the minute Purty is available to play. You can't be sharing snaps with three guys. Somebody is gonna get moved and it ain't. It's not gonna be pretty and Sam Darnold, So to me, Trey Lance isn't a polished version of trey Lance. So the minute Pretty can take snaps and play, you have to move off one of them and get them. Real this franchise is a super Bowl roster. I still think it's the best roster in football, right yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they want the rookie deal or the cheap deal in terms of Darnold they want they want that model they and with Pretty healthy, they absolutely have it. But they want to pay Bosa. They want to pay as many guys as they can load up in this next year or two still and have a quarterback on a very cheap deal to make that work. Now, maybe Trey Lance over the offseason can wow them in a way that he clearly didn't last year, or they don't re sign Jimmy as a hedge. And I do think they have PTSD as they should from the NFC Championship game, but probably want three, though they may draft one or sign a rookie free agent coming up and that may end up being part.
Speaker 3: Of that equation.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just think, you know, look, they you know, they believe that there's something there with Trey Lance potentially, but they don't have time to wait, as you said. And I also one other thing, there's this weird. There's this thing where, well, Trey Lance is on the market, and hey, keep an eye on Houston and Tennessee. Tamiko was there and Slowick and Grant Cartho's the GM of Tennessee. If you were part of an organization that drafted a guy that high with that much investment, the three ones, and he hasn't been stepping into that in a way that was satisfactory, you probably know more about Trey Lance than Joe Fan. And Joe Fan who's assuming, oh, well you Trey Lance was there with Ran Carthon. I think it makes it less likely that Tennessee or Houston comes and gets him if unless Ran privately or Demiico and slow It privately just thought Trey wasn't getting his chance and he was so good. Probably they're more aligned with what Kyle and John Lynch think and they're like, ah, hasn't shown it yet, So are you gonna like go out and blow the Niners away with like a two and try to get Trey. Lads, I think, don't look at those teams. Look at teams where they might not know as much.
Speaker 2: Yep, Mike Silver great insight on Trey Lance and the Niners quarterback situation. Aaron Rodgers as always and Jim Mersay, who he knows very very well.
Speaker 3: He was wearing number eight again. Colin.
Speaker 2: I just saw her there you go. I saw that. I see that, and all I think about is that game at the Coliseum.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, coming right to me in the end zone. I was finally gonna get my Rose Bowl. Colin should have got it that year anyway, but that's a long story. I think he completed twenty passes in a row. But she was tough, man. They were tough.
Speaker 2: I was at a wedding on the Columbia River in Oregon watching that game with having a cocktail at the backbar, and it was a and that was a good USC team. It was a red And remember back then, Aaron had kind of a stiffness to his to his drive, and we're all like, who's Aaron Rodgers? This guy looks great.
Speaker 1: I know, and that it really special teams won that game. That they had a return and they had some other special teams play. It was a great game. Cal was number three in the country at the end of the season. The Rose Bull wanted them desperately because that's he was going to the then BSTS title game. The Rose Bull wanted them desperately. It's our holy grail. Everybody wanted Cal, the Rose Bull. But all these rules that no longer exist, including Utah being good before the back twelve and notre deve. All these things happened, and then a hurricane delayed the Cal Southern Bist game, and then votes Mack Brown pandering for votes had somehow Cal ended up in the Holiday Bowl. Send me thoughts of prayers. I'm still not over it, but baby call it. Someday, someday before I die, Cal will go to the Rose Bowl, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Not counting on it.
Speaker 2: Good see anybody, Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Volume.
Speaker 2: Make sure to check out The Draymond Green Show. I brought Draymond Green into the Volume because one of the more entertaining voices in sports. Unique perspective understands behind the rope, also chops up with guests like Gary Payton, Zach Levine, Tracy McGrady. Make sure download The Draymond Green Show wherever you get your podcasts, only on the Volume podcast Network