Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in.
Speaker 2: Your city.
Speaker 1: One of they, I gets all saying you a comfort zone, will be hire high a tale And if you want a little banging again, I come along.
Speaker 2: And I taught a lot of undocumented students, and those students tended to be my most patriotic students.
Speaker 3: Businesses looking at Texas, they're not going there because they have a nicer governor, I know that for sure, But they're going there because of the tax rate.
Speaker 2: No Jim Crown to point o, No Jim Crown to point go.
Speaker 4: All right, Afradom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're coming to your centering the way I.
Speaker 1: Guess Thalazon saying you a conscious sultan.
Speaker 4: Sean Hennity Show, more me, I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 5: All right, thanks Scott Shannon. Hour two Sean Hannity Show this Friday, eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: So the Save Act is now well, they're trying to make its way through the Senate. John Thune had said that we don't have the votes to nuke the filibuster. As of today, the vote is remaining open, at least for now. I think the longer that public pressure stays in the forefront, I think the better off it's going to be. I think it's critical to have integrity in the election process. I think it's critical if you want confidence in election results. I think that there's no doubt that those people that don't want proof of citizenship and voter i D clearly have nefarious intentions and motives. I don't think that's even in dispute, you know. And it was pretty funny because Chucky Schumer Raphael Warnock of Georgia admit that illegal aliens participate in US elections despite opposing the Save Act.
Speaker 1: Okay, and now pay close attention to this.
Speaker 6: The core of the bill is handing the voter rolls over to DHS, putting them through an algorithm designed by Moje and Musk that knocks supposedly knocks out illegal immigrants from voting, but the evidence is almost no illegal immigrants vote.
Speaker 7: Eight point two million people retisented to vote. In Georgia, the Republican Secretary of State found twenty instances of non citizens who were registered, and only nine had ever attempted to vote, and the majority did before twenty twelve. This is a solution in search of a problem that does not exist.
Speaker 5: Okay, so there it is. They're admitting it, they acknowledge it. But then why would they be against it unless they want illegals to vote. That's the only thing I can conclude. Why else here's Chucky Schumer, you know, mister Jim Crow two point zero. The singing the other day made me sick to my stomach. But it's an evil and racist act of course, desperation. It's an election year. Republicans are racist and sexist and misogynistic and homophobic and xenophobic and islamophobic, and they want dirty air water and to kill Grandma and grandpa. Anyway, we'll hear a lot of that as the year progresses. But this is just a sampling of a preview of coming attractions.
Speaker 1: We will not.
Speaker 6: Let this evil legislation pass.
Speaker 1: Line up him comes too quiet.
Speaker 5: Up all right, right, chanting and singing and carrying on like lunatics. And multiple reports by the way, that are out that you know, Democrats get back power and all they want is vengeance, and that's what they will do. They'll do nothing to advance America's interest because they'll be too caught up in revenge. Now, Congresswoman Annapolo Luna, who's going to join us in a minute, issued the ultimatum to John Thune at the Save Act you know will be included to FISA legislation if he doesn't get a debate and a vote on the Save Act. I think a vote is coming, it's just a matter of when. And I'm sure they're doing the math, and what I keep hearing, I'm getting mixed messages from different senators in terms of whether or not they have the votes or not.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So basically what can happen is we can bake it into something called rule and merge it on the House floor and then send it over to the Senate. Fizes one of these pieces of legislation that the Senate would literally walk over broken.
Speaker 8: Glass to pass.
Speaker 3: But the fact is, as Representative Gill has stated, none of their legislation will pass if they don't get this done. And so I think that we are well on the side of the American people. Remember this is bipartisan Democrats wanted as well, and so we are going to ensure that this gets on the President's desk. But again, Kaylie, I just want to point out the Senate said that they didn't have time to debate this on the House floor, yet they literally had time for a dog parade, so there's no excuse for not embracing the standing filibusters. Leader Thun, I'm asking you directly to stand up for the American people, force your senators to do their job. But in the event, you will not have any legislation passed and we will attach it to Fizis.
Speaker 5: So those are your options. Joining us now is congress Woman Anna Paul Lina Luna is with us. She's from my free state of Florida, the thirteenth district. Also US Air Force vet here to discuss the disgraceful, disgusting, despicable manner in which Democrats and some rhinos have handled the Save Act. Congress Morman, how are you what what part of Florida are you win?
Speaker 8: I'm in Saint Petersburg, so I'm what I would say is the best part of Florida on the west coast. But I'm super happy to be on Thank you for having me.
Speaker 5: Well, I might take issue with that, although I'm sure you've been the chicken salad chick before because friends of mine are the owners of that franchise.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been there?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 8: They have a couple of their restaurants in our district.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're great people. I don't know if that's the district. One of their stores actually out of bad fire, but they were able to rebuild Thanecott. All right, well, let's start with the same act where we are. It's open now, but at the end of the day, you know, what this vote comes down to is that they want people not to have to prove citizenship proof or show voter ID, which is madness to me.
Speaker 8: Look, you're you're correct, Chuck Schumer. When I was starting to shut down, the government came out and did a press conference and said they want mass amnesty for the over twenty million illegal people. Here, Democrats, Republicans, and Independents, regardless of background, both black, white, Hispanic Asians, we all want voter ID. And so what they're doing is they're basically trying to shore up their congressional districts. There's also an issue with the census counting illegals. But we know that the Democrat Party is essentially on life support, and if this legislation passes that I do believe even states like California would turn red because of the fact that we are securing elections, which is a fundamental backbone of this country and why we are in a republic. And so, just to kind of give you the inside baseball, Sean, the Senate from the get go had no intention, from what we are hearing and from what we are now seeing, of embracing the standing filibuster, even though great senators like Senator Mike Lee and Senator Rick Scott were putting the pressure to them. And so what they're doing now is they're actually getting ready to go on recess. And all of what you're seeing right now is political tap dancing, but it's a show vote. It's not actually going to work. And so what we have the ability to do, and as you heard in that clip, is to bake PISA, the Save America Act into FISA and force the Senate to pass it.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: Speaker Johnson knows that President Trump wants to get done. And so the reason I'm telling you this, Shann is because I know you're very close with the President, and I will also be telling him this, But I hope that you reiterate this to him, and that the House leadership, so Speaker Johnson and company could if they wanted to force a vote on sending US to conference, in which the Senate could try to strip this. But if the President tells Mike not to do that, he will not do it, and Save America Act, in my opinion, will pass, but they have to have it attached to by US.
Speaker 5: I like this strategy. I've been in touch with the Speaker. I think the Speaker is mostly on the same page. I mean, to be very fair, I mean, the House passed this bill three times, and if they have to take out of a fourth time, the Speaker has been clearly as willing to do that.
Speaker 8: No, yeah, I think he will. But the problem is is that the Senate, our own people, are failing to embrace the standing filibuster, which could get this done. And they don't want to remove the filibuster in general, because there's this aspect of those that believe that the institution needs to be protected. But just I believe it was yesterday John Thune said that if Senate Democrats take back you know, the Senate, that they'll likely remove the filibuster. And so the fact is that we have a lot of policies that President Trump had in place that he promised the American people we would deliver on, and our Senate is a problem. But remember this is an overwhelmingly popular issue. This is on the same page as you know, banning and cider trading, which I've also championed in the House. This is an eighty twenty issue, and if we pass this, we will keep the majority in the House and be able to continue to deliver on President Trump's promises to the American people.
Speaker 5: What is the latest, for example, in the state of Florida. My understanding is there's an opportunity to pick up as many as for maybe more congressional seats, and I understand the state legislatures moving forward with that.
Speaker 1: Do you have any involvement in that?
Speaker 8: No, no, we actually are specifically prohibited from even saying the word redistricting to members of the state legislature for legal purposes. But I am hearing that they are proceeding forward with that. But we don't know what the new congressional maps look like. But if fact does happen, it's likely that we could pick up some seats. But remember this all large depends on our ability to get the Senate to act. And so that's why you're seeing the blockade form in the House side of things, with people that are saying, we are no longer going to allow the Senate to dictate to the President or to the American people on what we can deliver on enough that we're playing hardball.
Speaker 5: Talk a little bit about your background and as a US Air Force veteran, and talk about I mean, the unbelievable display of US military intelligence along with Israel and military might in this conflict with Iran. And my understanding is the odds are very high that this will probably wind down in about three to four weeks. There's not many targets left. The only hope is the Ranian people rise up and take their country back and return, you know, the once great Persian culture to its former glory.
Speaker 1: And what are your thoughts.
Speaker 8: I think that you articulated that perfectly. What you're seeing right now is a massive I think this information campaign trying to paint what President Trump did as you know, asking a stand two point zero, which could be farther from the truth. First of all, the President has never asked. They're not in private or not publicly he's never he's never stated that he wants there to be American boots on the ground. So that's the first thing. But secondly, even if that were to be a vote, the votes would not be there within the Republican Conference to actually make that happen. So that is just completely deblanked on its face right there. But aside from that, what we are seeing and what we know for a fact is that Intel reported that there was imminent threat. And even if you want to account for the last forty seven years of Iran's aggression towards the United States, the fact is is that they did have enough material to make eleven nuclear weapons. That's something that the CIA director recently came out with, and that's something that the White House specifically has been reaffirming in no way, shape or form. Even if we did not want or even if we were playing devil's advocate and playing into, you know, the argument of well we shouldn't have intervened, do you really think that Iran would have never actually utilize those weapons?
Speaker 3: And so, as.
Speaker 8: Tulci Gabbert had actually stated in her in her hearing the other day, she said that part of her job at Odie and I is to run analysis on potential outcomes, and when you're sitting in a room and you're looking at the potential that Iran, no matter what, will strike even if we're not involved, and that that will be a higher casualty rate for Americans. I agree with President Trump's assessment in the situation. But again, this is not Afghanistan two point zero. We are not going to be there for long. And what I will say is targeted military strikes. Getting rid of a regime that has murdered thousands of its own people, but more importantly, been responsible for the death of you know, thousands of Americans is something that the President acted rightfully upon his article to authorities.
Speaker 5: All right, quick break more with Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna on the other side than your calls coming up next half hour, eight hundred and ninety four one seawn, our number those Friday as we continue.
Speaker 4: Ay sicko winning yet me either world leaders, union, businesses, social media. They all want to work with Trump.
Speaker 6: He said what he was going to do, and then he did it.
Speaker 4: A White House is open for business and America is bad bad nities on right now.
Speaker 5: Right at the final moments, Anna Polina Luna, Congresswoman thirteenth District in the Great State of Florida's with us. The President is not sharing, obviously, his war plans with me. However, I can see two scenarios where there might be a necessity for some boots on the ground, and I know that goes against the Trump doctrine and what he has done up to this point, with the exception of Maduro in Venezuela. And number one, if there is a risk that the four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium, which can be turned into weapons grade ninety percent enrichment in just seven to ten days, if there is a chance that could fall into the wrong hands, I could see American involvement at a deeper level. Also the question of carg Island, which is the lifeblood of the entire Iranian economy, and the President saying very clearly that it might be in control of the US when all is said and done. You have a problem with either of those operations.
Speaker 8: Look, as I got elected to office, and as I promised my constituency, I can't vote for boots on the ground. But I want to be very clear Sean that I have not heard that from the President, And what I would say is that our strategic objectives, for the most part, have been completed. So there was the top three, which was destroying the Navy. That's all that accomplished, destroying THEER.
Speaker 5: If I may on one point, though, and I appreciate everything you're saying, if there is a chance that they really do have four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium that can be weapons grade uranium in ten days, if there's more enrichment capability, So at that point, if there was a risk that the entire operation would be for nothing unless we guarantee that we get control of that, does that change the equation for you.
Speaker 8: I would have to see a serious plan of that before that was carried out, and that's one of the things right now that that would I believe require a vote from Congress as a whole. And so I think right now what we are anticipated, and at least what I've communicated and what the White House has communicated with me, is that right now the objectives have been met, and President Trump has the anticipation of indexing shortly. What I will say, though, Sean, is that there are other countries NATO countries specifically, and also Israel that are closer in proximity to that area. And I think the United States has done a lot of the heavy listing in order to protect our own people, and so I think that these are all things. As you know, things change, and especially in this type of scenario. So I think we'll have to closely monitor. But I'd have to see a serwn expensive plan before I give you my blank upper down assessment.
Speaker 1: On that last question, what did you do in the Air Force?
Speaker 8: I did airfield management. So my afsese was one Charlie seven to five to one. And I will say, if you have a young kid who's joining the military, it's the best decision that I ever made. I met my husband there actually fifteen years ago, and so we're a military couple that made it to Congress and worked out for us.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. Anyway, thanks for representing our great state of Florida. We appreciate you and thank you for being with us.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much. God bless you too.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is on number. You want to be a part of the program, you'll calls coming up in the next half hour.
Speaker 4: The one thing you can always count on.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity is back on the radio, all.
Speaker 5: Right, twenty five till the top of the hour this Friday. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, you want to be a part of the program. I personally am so sick and tired of how unfairly the first Lady of our country has been continues to be treated, especially by the legacy media mob. These these failing so called comedians on late night. They're horrible people. I mean, how many of them speak six languages? Linda has multiple master's degrees. How many languages do you speak?
Speaker 1: I try to speak English every day the best that I can. Shan, thank you for us.
Speaker 5: And you're really struggling New York, struggling Hawk Radio coffee to us. Unbelievable. But you know, we have an incredible first Lady and she's doing historic things. And I was reading about this this week and I just wanted to draw your attention to it and spend a couple of minutes on this, because never before, there's no historical record of a first Lady of our country hosting representatives from forty four other nations, and the first Lady Milania, and Trump's doing that first lady to ever speak before the United Nations. He's fostering the future of you know, Future Together's mission to empower children through education. By the way, we can start writing blue cities and blue states because their public school system is atrocious. And this whole Future Together long term initiative with member nations, I mean we now have people forty four nations, twenty two best in class technology entities that she is brought together for this two day global Coalition summit, which is pretty amazing, and that means Open AI, Microsoft, ex Meta. Tell all these big companies are supporting this effort because they understand it's imperative to have the next generation of educated and formed kids. Anyway, Mark Beckman is with us. He's a senior advisor of the First Lady. You know, I read this and I think about how the First Lady kind of never gets any of the credit that she deserves and she does so much, and it just infuriates me. And I would imagine, you know, being supportive of the First Lady yourself, you feel the same way. Tell me what this is all about, Sean.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me today.
Speaker 10: There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we have the most groundbreaking first Lady. She is reorganizing the role of the East Wing. She's been totally action oriented. I know you've been kind enough to highlight her achievements, whether it's legislative, executive order, the work she does here domestically with foster care kids and beyond, over and over again. We appreciate your support. But once again, she is groundbreaking with fostering the future together. What she's done she announced this, by the way, first at the United Nations General Assembly last fall. But what she's done now is she's achieved this global coalition of nations that has a mission to empower children through technology and education. For the first time, it's truly historic. For the first time in our nation's history, our First Lady will assemble almost fifty countries in the White House in one day. It's never been done before. But here's what's important about it, Sean, her vision is really focused on empowering the American children so that they could become the most technologically fluent and highly educated generation. And this will give the United States over the long term economic supremacy, which I know you care about. It will drive our GDP expansion and will attract global capital. And most important in my mind is that it will give America the ability in the future to control intellectual property assets. And this is really what she's building for the future, and to make sure that American children will be poised for this type of control and dominance over the rest of the world for generations to come.
Speaker 5: You know what's fascinating about the first lady, and I've known her for a long time, is that I think she may be the single most misunderstood person in the country. I mean, she really does not involve herself in the politic gold day to day, that that's her husband's job and and but she has taken this platform she has and she uses it to advance humanitarian causes day and night, and nobody ever pays attention to it. What frustrates me is here a former model, successful in her own right in every way by any measure, and she's very understated, and then it gets attacked constantly. I'm just fed up with it all. I wouldn't be as harsh in my language if she was on the phone, but it just pisses me off.
Speaker 2: I know, Sean, I know, but here's a person who is highly committed. She is one of the hardest working individuals, probably the most committed working.
Speaker 5: Person that he's also brilliant. I've spent time with her. She is brilliant and tough.
Speaker 2: Very tough, super smart, and that's why her movie went to number one. We launched it on Prime, it went to number one worldwide. So when you talk about her intelligence, you know, she was the first first lady from any country in the world to speak at the Security Council just a few weeks ago when the United States assumed the presidency, and her speech, it was so motivating, so inspirational, was all about how if we give education to the next generation, if we give them wisdom, they will have peace, they will find tolerance, all through this underpinning of artificial intelligence. No first lady is sat in front of the Security Council, and you know what we're looking at in the United Nation these days. She sat down and articulated an incredibly inspiring speech about how to bring peace to the world, and to your point, super intelligent, very inspirational, and it doesn't even get the mainstream coverage, if we want to call it that anymore. I don't even consider it that anymore, but it doesn't get the kind of coverage that you're talking about.
Speaker 5: That's why we wanted to have you on today. I think she is unfortunately the most mistreated by far in my lifetime, of any first lady. Every other first lady gets the covers of magazines, and now they ignore Melania Trump, which is on its face just obscene and absurd considering her background. It's incredible. Anyway, Mark, we do appreciate it. Thanks for the update, and please send our best to the first Lady and a debta gratitude to her, because she's right. If we want the next generation of Americans and people around the world to be successful and at peace, well that starts with a solid, strong education, and we have failed spectacularly, especially in blue cities and blue states around the country.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Sean, appreciate you all right.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Let's get to our busy phones. Thomas is toom Is in Hawaii, Tom, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Sean. I just wanted to speak briefly about the Iranian police action that's going on. Everyone is running called the war. I believe it's a police action and we're having to clean up all the mess that are past presidents left for President Trump. But if I could first say about Chuck Norris, I joined the Marine Corps in nineteen eighty after a response to when the Iranians took over our embassy, and I stayed in for eleven years throughout the eighties and early nineties, and it was always a ran that was behind all of the shenanigans that occurred in the Middle least, especially with their roadside bombs. Which is exactly what I want to talk about today, is that President Trump had mentioned about maybe keeping some of that liquid money, that oil that's in the ground, and wouldn't it be an awesome thing if we could take some of that oil money and dedicated to those troops that had been maimed killed over the past forty years from Iran.
Speaker 5: I think that in the end, I can't see a scenario under which Donald Trump is not going to force Iran in this sense in a good way, actually, because I'm sure the Iranian regime was not capable of maximizing and especially with sanctions put on their oil. The ability to enrich the Iranian people will allow them to be enriched. But I also believe they should pay for their own liberation, and I think they're going to end up doing it by the time all he said and done, so I think all that's going to happen.
Speaker 9: And then to just touch on Chuck Norris, his great life that he lived, that he was a veteran of the Air Force, that he was a security policeman for his four years that he served in the Air Force, and that he started his martial arts career when he was stationed in Osan, Korea, at the Air Force base there. He started in judo and he had actually applied when he moved back to California after he discharged from the military, to be a police officer. But the martial arts took him on a different path. And you know, during during the time that I was in the Marine Corps, he came out with Delta Forest and those movies about Vietnam and going back missing in action, So a great motivation.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you, I knew him and he was a great guy. His wife, Gina, is a wonderful woman. They were a great couple. He was a great man. He was an inspiration to so many. He spent a lot of time giving back to people his entire life, and he's going to be sorely missed. God bless him, and God bless his soul. God bless his family, God bless Gina. I know they're there. They have a big hole in their heart today as we all do.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you Sean for allowing me to share. Have a great day in.
Speaker 5: Aloha, you too, Aloha my friend. All right, quick break right back to our phones. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program on this very happy Friday.
Speaker 4: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: Let's say hi to Veto in New York. Veto, how you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 10: Hello, Sean? How are you your happy spring?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Happy spring? Is it getting a little warmer up there?
Speaker 10: Finally it's not Florida, but it's better. It's ben I mean, I hear you. I try to convince my wife to go down, but she's giving me a hot time. Of course.
Speaker 1: The grandkids, well, who's in charge here? You or her?
Speaker 10: Come on, come on, Sean, you gonna really answer me that question.
Speaker 5: Of course, I'm going to ask you that question. I think it's a very valid question.
Speaker 10: Well, you know what when it comes to the kids and they look at your dolls.
Speaker 5: By the way, it's fift five degrees in New York today, I guess a good high of fifty seven. But let me see, it's only seventy five where I am. I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: You know you gotta rep it in.
Speaker 5: Yep, I do. And you're paying a lot more in taxes too. Anyway, what else is on your mind?
Speaker 10: Okay, So there's two things I like to talk about. First and foremost, I mean the gas. I mean, if gas goes up sixty tents, they lose their mind. A couple of years back, let's get rid of fossil fu lifeblood of the economy the world, you know, neither electric this electric bat Well, they should be happy, I think, because they get to drive their electric cause not affected. But that's not the case. The other point that I'd like to make also, and I'm just going to hear your opinion on it, is with where we're going as a country as far as a couple points, one being with the schooling, with the indoctrination. The other thing is with the infiltration. I watch Europe simply just give up to swarms, the people going in there and taking over their country. And you look at New York City twenty twenty five years ago. It's twenty years ago. The same people that blew up the towers are now infiltrating in New York City. And I don't have to tell you what we got there now. So I'd just like to hear your thoughts on both issues.
Speaker 1: On every front.
Speaker 5: I think that we now have the biggest choice moment in our country. So go through the issues that you want to talk about. And I'm just telling you. You compare where the Democrats are and the Republicans are, and you tell me, why is this even a debate in this country?
Speaker 1: Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 10: To me, I'm confounded by the lack of common sense right in your face, basic easy choices that are not being made out of spite for one man. And it just I can't understand while a simple, simple solution that most Americans want, and yet they fight it like no, no, we know what you want. But this is what we want because we benefit not the country. And that tris me crazy because I got friends on both sides and listen, sometimes we get along, sometimes we don't. But I see it all the time. Why can't they just accept which way for everybody, what's good for everybody, no matter what side of the isley on. I just don't. I just.
Speaker 5: You know what, what you're discussing here is common sense. You know, it's missing in your state of New York. Common sense. I mean, it was kind of sad to watch Kathy Hulkl go out there and beg people that have abandoned New York for very legitimate reasons, you know, to be you know, real generous and come back and move back to New York. And I'm like, they're not going to move back unless you change the policies that chase them away in the first place. And I don't see that happening. And I also think she's facing pressure from you know, Marxist Kami Mamdani to take those policies even further to the left. And if you look at polls, there was one poll that showed fully what what was it, Linda, twenty thirty percent of New Yorker's plan to leave in the next five years. I mean, I don't know how you survive. What was the number, Linda, No, you were right, Thank you. I'm always right anyway, veto honestly, truly, we wish you the best, my friend, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Look, I am a mini prepper in my life. I believe in preparedness, I have emergency food, I have the ability to defend my family. I just believe in security. And one thing you should have as part of your security strategies is communication. It's a very important, vital part of that. Most people don't realize they have no way to reach their loved ones until it's too late. Now, you don't want to get stranded. Without the ability to communicate. Power goes down, cell phone towers are not working. That's where rapid radios comes in. You can talk instantaneously with family members across town, across the country whenever you need to. Rapid radios one touch connection coast to coast. They're on a nationwide LT network. Is never a subscription fee, there's never a contract. You have to sign. There's no monthly fees. If you order now, it includes a thirty day money back guarantee. If you use the promo Code Radio, you'll get five percent off, free and free shipping. You just need to go to rapid Radios dot Com Promo Code Radio when you need to be heard no matter where and when you want Rapid Radios for any emergency. Rapid Radios dot Com Communication Redefined