Speaker 1: Welcome and everybody in the Fantasy Rose MLB. This is Leading Off.
Speaker 2: Live, brought to you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks hit one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you do when he used the promo code leading off at Bet three six five, it's me Joey p That of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks here on the show, hanging out with us, talking a little baseball.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot to get to today. We got the injuries, we got the headlines, the ups, the downs, and so much more. And Welsh, how much does stick in your craw that Josh Neller hit a home run yesterday? Please tell me you switched your home run at the last minute.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that he did. And yeah, what did I say? I'm like, oh, Phil a Josh Naylor. But nope, I'm gonna go with the stupid bet. I'm gonna do the no home run call. I'm you know what I'm really good at, not home runs. I'm the Louisa Rise of home run calls on the home run.
Speaker 1: Comcast, not the Spencer Turklesid anymore. Because he's got a couple of homers. All right, let's get into it. Let's start with something fun. Ronel Blanco was ejected yesterday.
Speaker 3: This is fun.
Speaker 1: Ya Oh, it's fun. It's fun because there's always an answer to certain questions. So he was ejected for a foreign substance. And if you're wondering how a thirty year old guy who was pitching in the Independent League all of a sudden is now dominating major league hitters, you know, like, how did this happen? What a wonderful story. Well, most of the time these wonderful stories. If you go look at the fairy tales of the Grim Brothers back in the day, they all have some darkness to them, and it feels like, I think, now we've got some answers. So Rene Blanco got caught and now I think a lot of his success this year makes a lot of sense to me. Welsh, with this news that you've gotten with Blanco, would you be trying to unload him after a very good start to the season based upon not only the ten game suspension he's gonna have, but also what's it gonna be when he comes back. Is he going to be back in the Eastern League in a couple of weeks, like it does a lot more questions that answers.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the big thing before being like it was all the foreign substance and we're done and everything like that is going to be what happens moving forward, because now he's going to have the target on his back as far as as far as like umpires, you know, paying attention and looking in this spot like he's not going to be able to do or hide this. If this has been a thing moving forward. I've never really been the biggest runout blanco guy. The positive to what you're saying, as you can get out now, and that would probably be the thing to do, you know, before anything crazy happens. And this isn't like you know this happened. He got blown up, blah blah blah. It's like, no, he got thrown out. But you can see, interestingly enough, there were some downs overall. He was almost a full mile power down on his slider, almost a full mile plower down on his fastball. The current everything was just kind of down in general. And yeah, I would I would be out. I think he's the type of guy that I wouldn't trust. I didn't trust long term and now that you're going to take away substance which you know clearly was helping as far as grip. This is also a primary slider guy, so you know, even having more of that grip has been as more important than ever and that's something hit a forty percent with rate on his slider in this last game, So you know, if he's gonna have a worse feel for the slider, he's gonna be in for a bad time, in for a bad time.
Speaker 1: Bad times. If you pizza when you're French fry, you're gonna have a bad time. Ye have a bad time, You have a bad time. Do you remember after the no hitter, I was like, I don't think I want to add him?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Well? Should we say? You were like no, I don't think I do either, which is kind of bananas when you think about it, because it was obviously opportunity that asked a rotation with all the injuries, with Furlander and Valdez and everybody being out, but neither of us were really impressed, and then all of a sudden it just kept going and we said, all right, well we have to act, we asked at some point and say, yeah, add Blanco while you can. But you know, I'm not saying it's all because of the foreign substances. But I'm not You're not not saying it either. I'm not saying it either. I want to talk about some questions here from the chat because somebody right here Radiant had a question. It's funny because I just talked about this guy in the social video I just recorded. He's gonna be on the Waiver Wire video this week too. If Fantasy Gros MLB, make sure you subscribe to the channel. Should I drop Jake Berger for Reese Olsen? Now? Olsen has been winless to start the year, but he's got a whip under one an ERA of two oh nine, more than a two and a half to one strikeout walk ratio. Now historically speaking in the in the minor leagues, high ERA, high strikeout rate, high walk rate, you know, kind of feeling his way out. This version of Reese Olsen we've gotten over the first eight games of the season has been really good. I think I'm okay with this move. Welsh, what do you think about Olsen? And what do you think about this move here dropping Burger for him? If indeed you need starting pitching.
Speaker 3: If you really needed starting pitching. I think you could do it. I don't want to drop Jake Berger, you know, because he's just been hurt. I think everybody forgets about you know. Oh yeah, Jake Berger, high barrel guy, huge home run, you know, number four type blast rate.
Speaker 1: The blast rate was enormous through.
Speaker 3: The It's short, it's long, and it's big on the last rate. I don't want to give up on Jake Berger because I think that's one of those guys, you know, getting back in your lineup basade. But back to your point with Reesulson, he added the change up in as a bigger portion of his arsenal this year. So last year he was like primary slider and then it was fastball and then a little mix. This year he's been a three steady fastball, slider and change up and that change up it's a forty eight percent with rate. It's been dominant, but his fastball is doing nothing. So you go back to like the success he's kind of given up on having being a big, massive strikeout guy. That's actually lower than last year, but it is. Yeah, he already to expected dra are both great right now. He's not allowing these guys to barrel up, they're not getting really good contact, and he's got three solid pitches again, the slider and the change up. Those are the ones that are getting the whiffs. There's nothing on the fastball, and that's actually not a bad combo. So I do think Ries Soulson has staying power. You were astute to put him on the waiver wire if you're desperate. Again, I think, like, we're not gonna cry about losing Jake Berger, but I don't know there's a chance you could.
Speaker 1: Know what Jake Berger's walking into. Also, like I don't know how long he's in for that stay in Miami either.
Speaker 3: Well even better, imagine if you know he were to be traded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he still got June in July to get through and whatever's left to May when Burger returned. Like I'm just saying like it could be a long haul there for mister Burger, all right. Besides Ron now Blanco, some good things Showeyo Tani three for five with a homer, But of course also Gavin Stone, another guy that we were talking about, kind of the unsung hero. I feel like the Dodgers rotation this year six innings for him. So the Dodgers beat the crap out of the Giants today yesterday. Pardon me, Jack Lighter speaking of getting the crap beat out.
Speaker 3: Of crap beating out you geez.
Speaker 1: Six earned runs. You know, I'm mad at myself because I should have just been targeting it's instead of the over.
Speaker 3: I should have also.
Speaker 1: Been targeting the so it got the over that worked. But in the game yesterday, I should have been going for the earned run properly.
Speaker 3: Remember that's what I did. Team total runs through the first five innings for the Guardians, which was two and a half, and he had they had six. They doubled it. We doubled the number in the second.
Speaker 1: In I'm sad to see Jack Lighter go like, that's that's all because I can feel like he's money in the bank for me because I just bet against him whenever he's out there. But can we put the NEPO baby to sleep? Can we do this? Let's put the you and your nepo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just not it's not the it's one of the best college pitchers we've seen in like the last ten years. Okay, but you've thrown out the NEPO baby. You're just like he's only here because he's the lighter son. That's not true. He was an absolutely insane His.
Speaker 1: Name was Jack Louder. Would we be so excited about him? Yes?
Speaker 3: Might be brothers with read Louder and he's awesome, he's amazing with the rest.
Speaker 1: His name is Jack Louder. Would we be so excited, Yes we would.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what a stupid name would be.
Speaker 1: But ever since the Jackets Green Jacket who you could be excited about him as a college pitcher, that's fine, but there's been hardly anything to get excited about him in the minor league. No, hardly anything. And that's the thing. It's like, he's up here now. Why because he had a couple of good starts that spring and some moments a triple A and now all of a sudden, the Rangers like, okay, it's all good. Now we're gonna bring him up here. It's been horrible.
Speaker 3: Oh it's done. I mean, yeah, we're moving into different areas here. I'm picking on you about the NEPO baby. So he's not good. And that's on the unfortunate side of this. They made changes with him that they thought were gonna work. They saw it. They brought him to the majors because that was that. Okay, here we go. They didn't have a lot of depth in the minor leagues. This guy Jose Corneill, who probably could have been one of them, he's hurt. He's hanging out here in Arizona. So hey, Lighter, get a chance. Bang bang, boom blasted. There's your blast rate. Every damn game. He's got a sixteen ERA with a nine expected ERA, a seventeen percent barrel percentage against. That's bonkers. That's Jake Berger every single hitter, every single game against. That's Brent Rooker against him every single game right now. Yeah, he's not good. So the change probably going to be relief. Yeah, so any of that like where I'm like, oh, I gotta like him and stuff. That's done. He's not going to be a starter. It's gonna have to go to relief for spots starting. I'm sad because I really like Jack Glider, but yeah, come also sad of he's gonna go away because it was a great bet against move and that's what I did yesterday.
Speaker 1: And I think we get the kazoo salute to Jack Lighter's career. I think it's time. It's a little Titanic, because that's that's kind of a reminiscent of the starts of Jack Glider. So there you go. I haven't done the kazoo in a while on the show.
Speaker 3: I haven't to tell you were happy about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was so happy. I was like, this is a kazoo moment. I could feel at my bones and we got it. Folks. By the way, I'm looking at the Peanuts and Cracker Tacks talking amongst themselves in the chat as they are one to do. And Angelo, apparently he's retired. This is how he's decided to spend his retirement is watching us every day. And I appreciate that, Angelo, I really do. I mean, that's pretty good. But I was retired, this is probably that's probably what I would do. I was like, what's my favorite show. I'm gonna watch it every day? Oh okay, thing.
Speaker 3: If I was retired, I would not be looking at Joe every single day. I would probably be a lie.
Speaker 1: That is a lie. You would love to be hanging out with me every sing.
Speaker 3: If you want to come out to the backfields with me and you want to you know, watch you know these.
Speaker 1: Eight everything's gotta be in the backfield.
Speaker 3: Come on down, Come on down to Welsh's backfield. We go watch baseball. Johnny Cquato, I said Johnnyquato the other day.
Speaker 1: That's how I want to spend out my my retirement watching Johnny Quato, forty pounds overweight, trying to throw eighty two miles an hour. Chris Paddock. What happened to Chris Paddock? Ten strikeouts now, twelve hits, five earned, No bueno was the Yankees? So okay, fine? Andrew Vaughan a pair of dingers, so that was good. Eric Fetti back on track two six strikeouts over seven, shutout things again. And that's and Chris Sale. How important has this Chris Sale been for the Atlanta Braves. They've struggled offensively. Roll A Cooney has an OPS under seven hundred right now. Uh, you know, Albie's had an injury, miss time, Olsen and Riley beat stars for the season, Strider hurt. And then there's the beacon of hope, Chris Sale. I mean nine strikeouts for him. This has been a tremendous, tremendous acquisition for the Braves. In the offseason. I got a hand. I was skeptical, but Sales been tremendous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, this is why I brought him up in that Paul Skeins conversation when you know the world was a buzz about Paul Skeens and what can we get and what can we trade? And it was like, all right, you know, there's some levels where it's like who would you rather? Blah blah blah, but like Chris Sale was probably that line. But Chris Sale has been a nominal. As you mentioned, he has a two five four ERA and expected two five to nine ERA, which is so dumb. He's not only over thirty percent K percentage, but he's giving up some of the least hard hit balls in baseball twenty eight point seven percent hard hit rate, which is like top seven percentile right now, forty percent rate on his slider that's up from last year, is forcing fastball with rate up from last year. He has been awesome. He's been consistent, and just imagine when that offense is kind of healthy and getting to go, getting going again. As long as he is still the same guy, don't be surprised when Chris Sale, I mean, I don't even know if I want to say, but like top ten sp top fifteen, he's gonna be in that he has a legit shot if he stays healthy. That's the key. I don't want to be Mike Troudish with this whole situation. It's awesome and then gets hurt every year.
Speaker 1: There's there's moves that seem like a kind of big risk reward moves. I mean, the stats on sale right now, unbelievable, sixty eight walks, eighty point eight nine whip like this is this is say young caliber crap we're talking about here, and they don't make me want to move off.
Speaker 3: That's the other thing. Like obviously there are like performances of players and you look at and you're just like, like I look at Flair. Every time I look at Flairty, I'm like, ah, even you know Imon, a guy I keep can't get over stuff sale. But my blind spot, everybody knows what's my biggest blind spot.
Speaker 1: Is all handsome pictures like.
Speaker 3: With a great blast rate. Those are my big blind spot. But it's injury prone players. Injury prone players, Like if they're good, I just stop thinking about the injury stuff. So I'm not that's not in my brain at all. With Chris sal Is dominant, like you know balls getting hit off of him. Oh no, Joe, I don't know if Joe froze, er eye froze, but ball's getting hot hit off of you. It's pretty awful. Oh no, I need to know am Ie frozen or is Joe frozen? Because I'll keep going. We'll stop talking about the balls and the ball rate. Of course, Joe FROs alright, look at Joe's judging faces freeze. I'm gonna keep moving the here, I'll keep it along. I just wasn't sure it can never screenshot that. We're talking about balls getting frozen, and then Joe gets frozen on Chris. So that's a fun one, all right, Joey, you'll be back and unfrozen in a minute. As he's sitting here hanging with me. But let's go to the just for fun. Oh no, I'm alone here, so here we're gonna do this. I'm gonna hang over here. You can see my entire setup as Joe we wait for Joe to come back. Just for fun, Logan Gilbert. He lost to the Royals after allowing three runs six and two thirds of an inning, but he was kind of back to his business, which was the important thing. Logan Gilbert was on my trade video. He was the guy after the eight earned runs that I wanted to get. This is amazing here by the way, this setup, so this is Joe, so Welsh, what do you think about Logan Gilbert and that performance? Are you a cringing? Are you excited? Tell me, well, Joe, let's talk about Logan Gilbert in this. Let me pull it up here because that nine earned runs I think it was from the other day. That was the thing that I was rebuying back in on his stuff and Logan Gilbert ate teams swinging whiffs in the last start with thirty five percent swinging with rate, eight whiffs on the fastball. He had a whiff on every single pitch that he threw in the matchup and three of the five over forty percent with rate. Ironically the called strike and with the CSW percentage was kind of low, so it was really like the whiffs that were making the things happen that this is what I was talking about. This is back, Joe. Do you agree, Oh Welsh, you were just really dumb about Logan Gilbert and he's back, And I agree, Joe, I was dumb, But your buying opportunity was just over there, and now hopefully you guys took advantage of it, because I'm very excited about Logan Gilbert coming back here. So let's see what happened to Joe. Joe. Oh no, he just I don't know. He hopefully comes back here. Alex Bragman two for four with a home run, and Tuesday over the A's he's starting to pick it back up. Josh Naylor one for three with a three run homer. Kicking myself, kicking myself for not having him here in the home run contest because I would be on the board one that you haven't seen. Guess who is on the board, Hey, yo, guess who is on the board? Welsh Who Joe Me? Of course I am, and I could have been on here if puppet Joe. If you don't know from the podcast, I'm doing a puppet version of Joe over here on the things. That's what this voice is gonna be. Hey, yo, I don't want to get like super Italian to get canceled, so we'll just do this voice. But I wish I had Josh Naylor. I didn't because I'm stupid. Aj puck Picked pitched a scoreless inning in the tenth during his first save of the year. He's in full relief. And when the team most likely decides to end up getting rid of Tanner, Scott probably gonna be an. Maybe they get rid of aj Pup, but he would be a He would probably be the guy moving forward. So, by the way, Joe was blaming it on stream, yard, let me just text him back. This is the other side of the show that you get to get. Let's see. Oh he's restarting, all right, Joe'll be back in a minute. Otherwise we'll get We're gonna get puppet Joe. I'm gonna let puppet Joe do a few things here, all right, Welsh, let's heyo, this is how he starts everything. Someone make me a puppet, please, he go. Let's go to the rookie lookie, and let's talk about the top prospect in baseball. I've been saying it all along, me, I've been saying it. Heyo, Junior Camonaro's coming, Welsh, what exciting thing happened yesterday? Well, Joe, the exciting thing that happened yesterday was Junior Cameronaro played second base. So for all of you and your rookie lookies, that is a big key sign once they finally started moving him around and seeing if they can get some positional flexibility out of him.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 3: So Junior Cameraro playing second base could be within a week of us finally seeing him. That's what I think. I think they're gonna see how they can get him positionally. But finally, my guests. By the way, sticking to it, I said May twenty fourth was gonna be my guest for when he ends up coming up to the majors because it's off of an off day and I think it can happen. Oh no, I gotta go, hey, yo, I gotta go Puppet Joe out.
Speaker 1: WHOA what happened? The internet just completely cut out of my house? But here we go. I missed puppet Joe apparently because I see the chat going on here.
Speaker 3: Okay, before we move on, If I don't get some love for being able to maintain that situation with Puppet Joe, if that wasn't a masterclass, I don't know what I'm doing anymore. So please everybody clap. Everybody clapp now for me. Please went in doubt, always go with puppets. So what did I miss?
Speaker 1: Welsh?
Speaker 3: We Well, Joe. Puppet Joe was talking about how he loves and has always loved Junior Camonaro and how excited he is that Junior Cameronaro was playing second base yesterday, and that's what I was talking about. So my guest still is May twenty fourth, real Joe that he's going to be coming up to the majors, and I think this lines up with them positionally putting him in another spot. I think this is great and this is the thing if people had let go of Junior Cameronaro. I know every prospect stinks and sucks and fails. I'm gonna go make sure that I've got Junior Cameraro if he's sitting out there.
Speaker 1: So Jerry Nail the two is also tells you Brenan Lau is not coming back anytime soon. Like that's also I think that, so yes, so I assume we hit the just for fun, we talked about Logan Gilbert and Alex Bregman.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, puppet Joe. This is out Puppet Joe where he goes, Hey, yo, Welsh, what do you think about that? Logan Gilbert? You are really stupid and you hated him, but he started looking good again.
Speaker 1: What about aj Puck getting a save. Did he talk about that too?
Speaker 3: Hey, yo, Aj Puck no longer a starter?
Speaker 1: What we said all along, See, there's nothing you know, there's nothing wrong ever, it's all just opportunities. Those not bad. Nothing is good or bad. It's whatever is in your your head.
Speaker 3: That's a really smart way to say. You should look at every every good, positive and every negative as an opportunity.
Speaker 1: And listen, you're getting rave reviews of the chat.
Speaker 3: By the way, pupa Joe Deshine, well thank you. I mean, I your your freeze, your face was incredible. But then you disappeared and I had to have a co host, so that was well.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened. The internet just cut out completely where they must be doing some work outside or something like that. But yes, Junior Cameranaro everything Welsh and Papa Joe said. I would take that into account. The Mets are calling up Mark Vento's because they got rid of Joey Wendell. He gone, so Mark Viento's And now I think, with Brett Batty not looking like a major leaguer right now, I would not be shocked if Vento starts to really push for at bats and that could be an interesting corner guy in a deeperly are you know a fifteen team league? Mark Viento's might be one of these dudes that you know. I don't know how long Jady Martinez is for the dance with the New York Mets. I don't know how long the New York Mets are for the dance. Viento's is one of these guys I think in the last three months of the season is going to be valuable. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think like that makes some sense, though I don't know if there's much left in the maturation tank for Viento's. He was still striking out a lot, right around twenty nine percent of the time in Triple A, but the powers there he hit two eighty four six homers. I think you know what you get out of him. This is one of those guys like if he can right the ship, barrel percentage can get up there, good hard hit numbers. He's just got some like big swing and miss in his game. But like you said, like, what are you missing from Brett Batty? I think the Baities of the world and the Vento's of the world are this team reckoning with oh, what trades do we need to make in the future. I don't think either one of these guys are the big answer, but you're almost better suited with the guys that have had the failured opportunity in the majors, went back down and come back up. I think that's where some of the best improvement comes from is in those like second third trial runs. So Vento's might be a source of homers, but I'm not jumping at it. I think these are just band aids for you know what they're going to cover up later.
Speaker 1: You know you should jump on the opportunity to win this the trophy Smack Fantasy Baseball Championship Belt, the Ken be yours. All you have to do is subscribe to the channel Fantasy Bros MLB Yeah and comment below in a video. That's it. Don't forget to ring the bell for notifications. Waiver Wire video comes out tomorrow, everybody, I think late tomorrow. So good things, very exciting stuff here, what a time to be alive.
Speaker 3: Look at Michael Info. This is this is it right here, twenty five k. We need to have the Puppet Joe and Puppet Welsh show. Oh, that's the one puppet.
Speaker 1: You know, years ago somebody bought my oldest daughter one of those like you can make your own muppet kind of thing, and it was so much fun. You had the hair and the eyes and the whole thing. You had like different. I mean, puppet versions of us would be spectacular.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we can get like the the upper people behind the curtain.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, twenty two hundred. If we get to twenty two hundred this season, I'll do the pineapple pizza two hundred, twenty five thousand, I should say, what did I say? Twenty two? If we get to twenty two thousand, I'll do the pineapple pizza.
Speaker 3: Why would people want to watch you eat pizza?
Speaker 1: Oh? Please chat? Tell Welsh why you want to watch my My complete disdain and unhappiness of having to eat that? Everybody?
Speaker 3: What twenty one thousand we do that? You do your pizza, and then twenty twenty two we could maybe do puppets.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think puppets is twenty five because that's an investment in time. We've got to figure out how to do it too on the show to make sure they're in the camera it's gonna be a whole thing like that's that's gonna be It's gonna be amazing. But Jim Henson will be proud. Three Carlos Rodan one earns, six innings, six case for him, Mitche Hannigher three for three with a dinger and a walk. Adolas Garcia two for four with a homer, three down Sunny Gray two bad ones in a row, Sonny Gray, what did you do? And you killed me yesterday? Five runs, six innings against the Angels. The other thing, I am mad that I talked about the ten era of re debtmes his last three starts, and he gave him five more earned runs. I should have absolutely a four earned runs sorry five total. But you're like, he's the worst pitcher in baseball. Oh wait, I should bet on the over on the earned runs. Slay Chaconi, by the way, to uh tagged for six runs in five and two thirds all slate.
Speaker 3: I will tell you this though.
Speaker 1: Slay Chaconi, isn't he like a choreographer for like the Laker girls? I feel like like probably which as he was.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's actually been really good. I'm gonna throw this out there if you guys haven't paid. I know you got lit up. It was later in the game though, he was pinpoint accuracy, and he said something after the game that he said, when he's getting deeper into games, he's trying to control the zone and the pitches more and more, and he said, I realize I can't do that at the major league level. He's like, I just have to throw the best pitch every single time, then trying to control points of the zone. I actually think he really is in a good spot, uh spot start place. So watch who he's going up against. If you've got bottom half offensive teams, I think you can. I don't know if he's a regular, but I really do think you can get some decent starts out of him because he is a fifth starter in baseball. He's actually looked good regardless of the dumb numbers yesterday.
Speaker 1: All right, let's fly through the injuries here. Junghu Lee has structural damage in the shoulder. That's what the MRI said, So he's gonna be having surgery. So this is gonna be a while. Folks, just make you make long term plans. If Lee was part of your long term plans for twenty twenty four, Reeese Hoskins is gonna miss two weeks, maybe a month with the hamstring train, so probably a month. Byron Buxton has done his rehab assignment, so that'll be good up until he gets hurt again. Bobby Miller is gonna face hitters today to winning simulate a game. We'll see how that ghost bus. Evan Phillips also could be throwing a bullpen today. Miguel Andahar remember him, remember the hot spring. Everyone's gonna excit about Miguel Andahar. Well tomorrow rehab a signment for him. Adrian Houser was scratched from today's start, So Joey Lukezy, how you go in? Is gonna make the start in this place, Tony, Joey say Tony and the Joey look gazy and all my people, my boys. Blake Snell another myer leg rehab start on Friday. Garrett Cole is gonna throw a thirty six pitch bullpen session yesterday. We'll look so far it was it was good. No problems yet. Yeah, immediately as soon as the rehab start is announced, that's when your pounds. Royce lewis he is running on the field, so that's a good thing. So we're getting closer and closer for him. I want Royce Lewis back so bad. And then the the A's activated, Zach Geloff, so that's a good thing. So all good things. Well she just speaking of good things. You know what else is good on a Wednesday? The Best Bets of the Day apparently isn't working for me, so I don't know why. Now, look, none of the things are working today, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There it is, we could see it, Best Bets of the day, there it is. Look at us. We're so happy.
Speaker 1: All right. So that was terrible. So we need to do this again. Oh here we go. Hey Welsh, yes Joe, Yeah, okay, well now let's try to Hey Welsh.
Speaker 3: Yes Joe.
Speaker 1: You know what it's time for? What it's time for the best Bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure you're making your wagers over on bet three six five. Use that promo code leading off when you do bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets with the promo code leading off only at bet three six five over on the greatest spot to possibly put your wagers in now bet three six five is a sponsor of the show. We love bet three six five. We also love making money, and Sonny Gray stopped me from making all the money I wanted to yesterday. So I'm mad at Sonny Gray. I'm really mad at myself because I just should have trolled Red Detmers instead. I should have had even more of an investment against Jack Leider. But I had enough to get us through, So did you. Let's get to the k props for Michael King today against the Colorado Rockies. Seven and a half plus money on the over. I think you can get to at least eight, maybe even nine. It's pretty much like ten strikeouts or he's terrible. That's what Michael King has been. But the Rocky stink plus one ten. Give me Michael King on the over today. Also give me the money line on the Yankees against the Twins. You might say, well, Pablo Lopez on the mound, Joe, that seems like a risky investment. It might be, except you're getting even money on the Yankees on the money line, So it's already fifty to fifty to win a baseball game, right, folks. Plus Juan Soto crushes Pablo Lopez in his career. Go look at the stats. It's a good thing. He's got several home runs. Torres also has some good numbers against Pablo Lopez, So some of those guys have some surprisingly good numbers and stats against Pablo, so I like them, even though it's a road game today against the Twinkies. Austro the Astros on the run line minus one and a half at minus one oh five, that is what I'm looking for today. So Welsh, if you put together the Yankees money line and Juan Soto to score a run that same game, parlay will get you plus one seventy two. And that is my parlay of the day, Welsh. What do you have for the people for the bets of the day?
Speaker 3: Alrighty, I am going to Philly boy. Philly has been doing good stuff lately and paying for the bets to keep me in the positive. Yesterday as one, one and next because the Orioles didn't play yesterday, so pretty good. But I'm still I actually had another better too, so I'm on a little bit of a streak over I'm betting pros, but Philly has been doing good things. So Ranger Suarez on the bump run line one and a half is plus money for Philly, so I'm taking it. I'm taking Philly to be up by two runs or more. Give me plus is like plus one oh two plus one oh five. You can find it. I'm gonna take that. I'm also tempted if I got a little bit of a better line, I'd have probably played the first five to be up by one run. But they're a little bit juiced, so maybe pay attention to it. Next up, Tanner Hawk has been a weak spot for me lately because he has been a little bit of a failure over the last two and I do my win in doubt Tanner Howck. That has not worked. But this matchup today, Tanner how versus Taj Bradley. Taj looked pretty good in that return Tanner Hawk. Though the strikeouts haven't quite been there, We've got some maintenance overall. So instead of jumping on these strikeouts or you need crazy run lines, I'm just gonna take the eight run under, and I'm gonna go with this being a lower scoring game. Even the first five isn't really a bettable thing. At four and a half under, it's a little two juwice, So I'm gonna take the full game under eight runs right at minus one ten and then this is one of the crazier ones I've done. I'm usually pretty I don't want to call it chalky or whatever, but like I want to, you know, not play too much risk, but sometimes there's just too good of juice that you got to jump on it. And that's what I'm doing today with the Washington Nationals. First five money line, it was plus one fifty against the White Sox. Now Patrick Corbyn is on the mountain for the Nationals and Garrett Crochet is on the bump for the White Sox. But Nationals are scoring almost a full run more than the White Sox through the first five innings. Corbin is put together two really good starts, and Garrett Crochet those last two have been good. He's just been inconsistent this year. So if the Nationals are up by a run, it's plus one fifty. I want to take the Nationals and their offense and how they've been scoring against Garrett Crochet here, and in worse I mean worst cases, they lose, but I'm hoping at least if it's tied, I just get my money back. First five moneyline Washington plus one fifty. Those be the bets of the day.
Speaker 1: There you have it, everybody, make sure you download the betting pros apps. Start betting smarter, not harder. That's a smart thing to do, and that'll do it for the best bet of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. Well, it's time to get to the home run board. Not too many changes here. I'm still at fourteen, three behind Passy at the top with seventeen while still not quite there yet. Maybe Josh Naylor would have gotten you to eleven, and eleven would have been good enough to get on the board because at the ten so that would have happened yesterday. Again, join our discord at fantasypros dot com slash chat. It is free, it is fun, and after the show today we're gonna have more show because we will be having cleaning up. So join us there for some extra baseball. We'll take your questions and who knows if Anger Joe will come out or not. Spoiler alert. I told you about Pablo Lopez, the numbers one Sodo has against him. Well, I'm gonna go my boy jan Sodo today, see if i can get up that ladder just a little bit higher. On the home run calls Welsh, where are you calling your home run call for today? And maybe Puppa Joe should be calling your home.
Speaker 3: Well, I will tell you this. I am going with Corey Seeger today. I don't feel confident, but I had this little voice in the back of my head earlier who said, Hey, Yo, Welsh, I really like Alec Bomb. So Puppa Joe is going with Alec Boom, Hey yo, and I'm going.
Speaker 1: Papa Joe gets the home run? Right? Does that mean I get it or you get it?
Speaker 3: Well, you're not puppa Joe. I'm not puppet Papa Joe's its own entity. You are trying Puppa Joe gets it, So neither of.
Speaker 1: Us get it.
Speaker 3: No Puppa Joe does, and Puppa Joe goes on the board.
Speaker 1: Puppy, I'd like to see Puppa Joe on that board.
Speaker 3: I think you know what, Pappa Joe'll be probably on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, stop it. You're right there. You're right in striking distance. It's a marathon, not a sprint, everybody, but you should sprint right over to Discord again. It's free, it's fun. Spros dot Com slash Chat, Join us for the show after the show, cleaning up right now. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids,