Speaker 1: Wake up, wake.
Speaker 2: Up in the morning, and it's a radio and the dogs keeps on time already lunchbox, mor get to Scooper, Steve bred at it trying to put you through fog. He's running this week's next bit. The Bobby's on the box, so you know what this this.
Speaker 1: The Bobby ball.
Speaker 3: I want to play some sounds from all of our vacations. We had some time off last week. Hopefully had a couple of days off yourself. I like it when Fourth of July falls on a Thursday, because I mean it's really nobody works on Friday. Like I used to work on Fridays back in the day when I had a job that we had to mow or weed, eat or wait tables and shout out to everybody who has a job that keeps it going.
Speaker 1: But like now Thursday off, why not take Friday off? We're all weak now. So these are sounds from our vacations. Here's my sound. First, go ahead, what do you think that is?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's definitely.
Speaker 1: Happened.
Speaker 3: Went to Wimbledon, No, no, didn't, tried to go on vacation, tried to go overseas and it was like, let's go have an eight time off in a long time, and we go and we buy our tickets like two weeks before vacation and hotels and everything, go to the airport check our bags go all the way through, ten minutes from boarding, and my wife gets super sick and we go home.
Speaker 1: Our bags went on the trip. Oh they did. We finally got them back. It took It's hard to track down a bag.
Speaker 3: It basically has to go and they have to find it somewhere else and then send it back. So dang, we lost like half our money.
Speaker 1: We yeah, yeah, did you.
Speaker 5: Not know that?
Speaker 3: We kind of kept it under raps because we don't be feeling sorry for us because like, oh, they didn't go on vacation.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she got really sick.
Speaker 6: What's like the sound is no longer with us.
Speaker 3: I mean she's at home with us, I'm getting there, I'm getting So she got really sick, so we had to leave and she was sick for three or four days, like pretty bad. So it was weird walking out of the airport when we went in with bags, walked out an hour later with no bags.
Speaker 1: We just and we got dropped off by ubers.
Speaker 3: We called it uber got home, but again, better to do that than her gets sick somewhere weird. Sure, so glad we made that decision because she was sick for days. We have a new pickleball court that Eddie and I built, and so I basically played pickleble every day. I just had friends come over and we played pickleball every day. And my ankle's hurt and my hip flexes her.
Speaker 1: But it's awesome. I mean, that's kind of what you want to do on vacation anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, I would have rather had this vacation because we had a plan for a long time, and my wife and I had put a lot of work into it. I eat, she put a lot of work into But we made the right decision. It was a hard one to make, but we made it. But that's what I did. I play pickleball the whole time, and like went to like card shops and bought baseball cards, football herds.
Speaker 1: There's no sound there on that. And what do you do, Helen? I got any cars? How much for that one?
Speaker 7: That guy looks like a good ball player.
Speaker 1: I think I'll take two. So that's that's mine. Okay, let's hear amy sound go ahead, you are taping someone. Riss together holding hostage in your baby. Oh wow, that's a vacation.
Speaker 4: No, I was just packing.
Speaker 7: That's packing the whole time, like.
Speaker 4: The whole time.
Speaker 7: So I yeah, I didn't go.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, but I will say that is actually cool and good. Yes, like that's productive.
Speaker 6: Happening and had time to do that because a life transition like preparing to sounds like.
Speaker 3: You're changing sexist when you say that, is that what you're packed? Yeah, it sounds like she's like, I will now be andy. Yeah, Amy's gone. Yeah, well you.
Speaker 1: Know, we support you take a little more.
Speaker 4: Than packing take.
Speaker 6: Okay, but I think having time off and using it that way because having to do something like that while also focus working is a lot. So it was good to have dedicated time. But it definitely does all I did.
Speaker 1: Are you done?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Pretty much?
Speaker 3: Ish Like there's just say I don't want to say anything about that.
Speaker 1: Can I got a text from you last night? Can I mention ish that? Or no?
Speaker 4: I mean I guess I don't. I mean that's right.
Speaker 6: That's also why sometimes honestly, like.
Speaker 3: Talk about off air. Want to make sure you're comfortable with it. If so, I want to bring something up, Okay, cool, cool, let's hear it. Let's hear it, let's hear Eddie sound.
Speaker 7: Oh that's taking me back right now.
Speaker 3: Hey, I saw you without your shirt on on the beach. If you posted Instagram, yeah you look pretty good man, Thanks dude, that mighty be. I don't write comments very often on anybody's Instagram because I feel like who cares like for me? Nobody want to see my comment. And I think I was like, hey, man, looking good. But then I heard aim in my head, go, you shouldn't comment on people's bodies.
Speaker 6: Oh well, Eddie and you have a different relationship.
Speaker 4: It could be it's more of the casual coworker.
Speaker 6: We don't really know what's going on in their life, and you maybe make a comment about their body. But I think you know you work out with him every day, you know his life.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you're in like blue shorts and your cowboys had on dode. You look good, paying off.
Speaker 6: But also, Eddie had the same value a few months ago, when maybe his body is.
Speaker 8: Physically different your values. Right now, you're in the video, buddy, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 4: He was worth the same.
Speaker 3: Like you know, intellectually mentally your worst but physically I'm still dyslexic.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was awesome. How do you not like the beach? We relaxed. I went fishing a couple of days. I caught a couple of fish. The kids had fun, So to me, that's a win. When the kids have fun on vacation, we all win, I wrote, looking in shape. There, Bub, you call me bub on your Instagram. Probably that's probably because you like commented something that you're like, that's a little awkward, and said Bob, No, I think I just felt it's above it's above moment.
Speaker 8: Hey, Bob, you're like, nipples are excuse me, they're pretty spread apart.
Speaker 9: Just the first time I've ever seen this. Well, that's got to be the pecks right, spreading them apart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have tiny nipples, so I'm not the greatest guy, but yours, like are pretty far apart. I don't know if it's a little too far. Not a little too far? You think I'll need to judge. Okay, a picture of the rock and measure see how far his are. Okay, does he still hemsworth? Hemsworth? Oh that's a good point. I thought he took him out. Lunchbox is sound, let's hear it for a thousand.
Speaker 7: We went to Chicago and let me tell you, there is nothing but cars honking all the time. Like going as a kid, you don't notice it, You're just like, wow, big city, this is amazing. As as an adult, it is the most unrelaxing thing to just hear as you walk through this city going to the bathroom, and it's all they do is honk their horns everywhere. It is like, geez, really, relax people.
Speaker 1: I love going to Chicago in the summer. Yeah, it is the best. It's funny since summer winter. Shout out everybody in Chicago that is able to get through those winters. Not for me. My blood can't take it.
Speaker 3: Like I love Boston, I love Chicago, two of my favorite cities until like November.
Speaker 1: You got a ball game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I went to a Cubs game, just went to different things around Chicago. It was so fun. But the horns honking drove me nuts. I was like, this is not relaxing.
Speaker 1: What about New York?
Speaker 7: Like New York, I've only been in New York like one twice in my life, maybe so I don't really.
Speaker 1: A lot of honking there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot of honking. But I just didn't. As a kid, I go to Chicago and I was like, man, this is so cool. It's so beautiful. It's amazing. As an adult, you realize how much people honked their horn.
Speaker 10: We're really on this honking Thingowds didn't care about the honking, but me, I'm like, oh, geez, let me get You're sitting in your hotel room and you just hear.
Speaker 1: Downtown. Yeah, hotel room. That's fun. The Chicago's awesome. I'm a little jealous. I guess I'm jealous of all of you. Well, not Ammy.
Speaker 4: We all went to.
Speaker 6: Chicago together, remember, Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 7: The hotel we stayed at and everything. I was like, oh, it's the hotel.
Speaker 6: We stayed in the hotel and lunch, Fox and I went out and like walked around.
Speaker 1: No, no, we all stayed at the hotel. Amy said that wrong.
Speaker 3: She made it sound like I stayed in the hotel and made them be homeless. So what we used to do back before we had any sort of financial means as a show. If we were number one, like four times in a row, I would just buy the whole show a trip.
Speaker 7: And we don't know that's lest.
Speaker 3: Three and Carlos maybe Yeah, so it's four and we would just go to a city and be like, here's a reward. I didn't make them not stay in the hotel. We all had rooms, but I never.
Speaker 6: Left the room, right, So we would go out and explore. I mean, you would do some things, but then you're like, all right, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna call it a night.
Speaker 6: And he'd go sit in his hotel room lunchbocks, and I would go explore the city, which.
Speaker 7: Has kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Those are the days they were like.
Speaker 4: We were like, yeah, we didn't have kids and we were young.
Speaker 1: Well we didn't have kids.
Speaker 6: Well, we would ride Ferris wheels and lunchocks and I crashed a wedding yep.
Speaker 7: And did good old here and me and Amy went to a wedding a Navy peer.
Speaker 4: Good times.
Speaker 3: You guys can call us if you want. Eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby. That's our number, eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby uh breaking news.
Speaker 1: Breaking news, brebny news.
Speaker 3: We have thirty eight minutes away from a Bobby Bone show and now it's in a press conference.
Speaker 1: You'll be able to hear it live and you'll be able to stream it.
Speaker 3: I'll put it up on my Instagram, mister Bobby Bones, and also on the show's Facebook page, So wherever you want to see it, you can see it. But twenty after next hour, personal announcement here on the Bobby Bone Show. All right, cool back in a second time for the news Bobby's story.
Speaker 1: Much box.
Speaker 3: You have an announcement, not the press conference, but announcement you want to.
Speaker 1: Share with us. A big one, big one, come on, a big one, the one in the news.
Speaker 3: A mega million's ticket bought here it's worth one million dollars. Oh my good, What a day for you to come in and drop that on us. What a day, what a bit.
Speaker 7: I saw this and I just want you to know it was almost me.
Speaker 1: What do you mean almost you?
Speaker 7: This is me at that gas station.
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hell? I want to be a billionaire?
Speaker 1: Me too?
Speaker 11: Love?
Speaker 7: So can I press the buttons because I got a lucky finger?
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me go to miss your tongue.
Speaker 1: Can you do with your tongue?
Speaker 7: But you got a lucky tongue?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: No, but everybody's done lucky fingers that have work for me? Let me see about this calf them. Well, that sounds pretty good. Doing a little bit louder. Okay, that sounds like a billion dollars. I'm under the fifty tickets old bit. That is from when it was a billion dollars. I went to that gas.
Speaker 3: Station a mega million's ticket on West End Avenue worth one million dollars. So you didn't go like the day from you've been. You're proven you've been to that gas stage.
Speaker 7: Yes, that like I do. Sometimes I do seven elevens as my routine because there was a seven eleven down the street from my house as a kid. So I try to switch it up, you know. Sometimes I go to the small towns. Sometimes I go to the seven elevens. And when I saw that it was a seven eleven, I was like, I've been to that seven eleven.
Speaker 1: Somebody won a million bucks.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go investigate today.
Speaker 1: In nash Motown.
Speaker 3: It's not great for your heart if you get angry speaking a lunchbox. After a new study, health experts are stressing the importance of controlling your anger and rage.
Speaker 1: It might save your life.
Speaker 3: The study found that being anger prone is an independent risk factor for heart disease. Researchers found the people who are more frequently explosively angry were five times more likely to have a heart attack in the hours right after an outburst. WHOA from circulation or research publication. See you take a deep breath, all of you.
Speaker 1: But why do we have that emotion then if we can't do and no, anger is good? Yeah, a feeling. It's the outburst. Yeah, it's the quick release of then makes your heart go into overtime.
Speaker 4: The keyword in the article was explosive.
Speaker 7: Explosive. You're supposed to keep it in.
Speaker 6: No, you need you need to have tools to process it better.
Speaker 3: You release it like a damn releases water so there's not a flood.
Speaker 7: Something else?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Uh, let's rank the rage on the show.
Speaker 4: Rage?
Speaker 3: Yeah, rage, because I think bunch Boxes is one, but I think Scuba Steve is a low key number two. Remember Scuba choked somebody once and passed out.
Speaker 7: What about Eddie breaking brooms?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get there.
Speaker 7: That's a tool. Though I used the brooms, Scuba.
Speaker 1: Didn't you choke somebody to pass out? Once we were talking about you. I got so mad you choke somebody. If you don't remember it, I could be rage filled.
Speaker 12: That was the old me that was before children and was that at a ross.
Speaker 1: What was that story, scoop Steam, I don't remember, dude.
Speaker 13: It was before I had kids and all that.
Speaker 12: I just know that there was a time in my life or that I overthought things and would get pretty upset and would take it out on anyone and everyone around me.
Speaker 7: Even if this is this was this guy's fault.
Speaker 13: We deserved it, but he blacked out.
Speaker 1: It's like the incredible hault, but not that incredible.
Speaker 12: Yeah, because I get so, I get so I guess nervous that I like lose all circulation through my body and I can't breathe anymore, and I think.
Speaker 13: I just passed out.
Speaker 1: That's rage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would go lunch, then scuba, then Amy. Yeah, yours doesn't come out. Yours doesn't manifest itself. There's no but the stories, and you.
Speaker 1: Like want in your card going I know, yeah, yeah, but I wouldn't say that it comes out. You can have a heard I'm raking out, who's having a heart attack from the rage? Just walking in the pool fully closed up part of it.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a tool circumstantial.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would put Amy at three, but her rage, she doesn't take it out on other people. But you can be raged to yourself. Let's say you punch a mirror and no one's there. Yeah, at the mirror, ever, get punched it all?
Speaker 1: Amy three? Eddie four Road Wow, Wow, Wow, I think's before me Road Rage.
Speaker 3: Eddy also has secret of breaking brooms, like he goes and wants to break stuff.
Speaker 1: Rage.
Speaker 3: Amy wanted us to put put her in one of those houses where you just start shattering stuff for her rage. Remember I gave her a TV to break it, broke it. I put Eddie at four and then like Mike and Morgan and Ray and I chill. Ray doesn't rage Ray rage, but different kind of range.
Speaker 1: Ray rages. But yeah, Race stresses, though I stress too.
Speaker 3: I don't only rage, but you get to a top four congratulations Rage power rankings.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Olympic Games July twenty sixth. They start in Paris and there are some events that are gone now. I got this article from Reader's Digest online. Imagine this. Imagine you trained for years, like six, seven, eight, nine, ten years because you want to make you barely miss the Olympics.
Speaker 1: It's times like I'm going for the and they removed your event.
Speaker 7: It'd be terrible.
Speaker 10: That's crazy that they just take some bring some it's weird events that are gone karate.
Speaker 3: Really they found it wasn't entertaining enough. It does kind of suck because they don't do that crane thing. If they did that, like if once an event they did that, that'd be cool, or they were like kickboxing, but they like go go that that point.
Speaker 1: It's stupid.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's not, but to somebody who is way uneducated and uninformed on karate, because I don't know anything about it, so it looks dumb in baseball, and not because it's stupid, but because Major League Baseball conflicts completely with it that makes sense, like their season, So it's hard to get the best players either, like Latin players American players because they're the best ones to play ball.
Speaker 1: There is a new and break dancing nice. They touch the cardboard out and put it there through the back spin. Yeah, I hope they don't do like one move point. No, I want to see long and I want to I want to be all nineties hip hop like I would if I made the roles. Would be very entertaining.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would also say I've been watching this thing on TikTok. It's the dumbest sport. But I can't stop watching it. So you know how they have skateboard and they have boarding and they have you go up and down rails and it's awesome. It's Tony Hawk. They do fingerboarding. You take two fingers and you put it on a skateboard.
Speaker 7: Little toy skateboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they do it and there are judges and they're like, I'm doing Allie off the thing and they do it and it falls off the finger.
Speaker 7: Like god, that's so dope.
Speaker 1: There are two. My TikTok right now is dominated by three things.
Speaker 3: Nineties wrestling, pickleball because I'm playing a lot of pickleball, and this stupid skateboarding thing fingerboarding where it's like they're across from each other, like you know when they have the slap slap fights or they slap, they stand across the table like they're doing the slapping, but they're doing two fingers on a board. They're like, Allie off the rail and they try to pull it off with their fingers and if it falls off their fingers like I suck. Wow, it's so stupid. And the other one that I was watching for a while is the fake pony riding the horse.
Speaker 7: Talking about that. Yeah, it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: They take it so seriously.
Speaker 7: They're fake riding a horse with their like horse, but they're fake riding a big horse.
Speaker 1: But they're doing that to be funny. It's a real competition.
Speaker 9: They're galloping and like they skip across and they cry when they lose.
Speaker 7: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Cries.
Speaker 7: Well the losers their parents, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: The children are the adults.
Speaker 3: The adults is not good. Everybody go look up today. If you get some time fingerboarding, be careful on your search. And then secondly, on.
Speaker 1: Horsing.
Speaker 7: I think it's called hobby horsing. Hobby horse horsing too. Yeah, alright, that's the news.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Bobby's Break your News Press conference in like eleven minutes.
Speaker 1: Personal announcement press conference, right thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm pulling up my Instagram, mister Bobby Bones, and we're on Facebook right streaming the press conference. Okay, I'm going live on my Instagram, mister Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Three two one, Okay, break your news, Break your news.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody for the Bobby Bones Show press conference. As you can see the studio, we're all sitting here on normal spots. We've been on vacation for a week and we now we're back. Amy, it's not you that has an announcement.
Speaker 1: Good, you're clear.
Speaker 4: I don't know who's gonna clear.
Speaker 3: Uh, Eddie, what's up?
Speaker 1: You are the announcer. How do you want to do this? Do you want to start with?
Speaker 7: Am Just go hard?
Speaker 1: Go hard. Let me just start off by saying.
Speaker 9: Something breaking news, press conference, my fellow Americans.
Speaker 1: Okay, just do it.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, So so look, goodbyes are hard for me. All right, this is this is really not easy. I thought really hard about this.
Speaker 1: I know he's gonna cry.
Speaker 9: I prayed about it for weeks and weeks about this. I talked to my family, my kids, my wife, We sat down, we made this decision.
Speaker 1: I think some no, I don't think. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Some sidekicks maybe have predicted something like this would happen.
Speaker 1: A psychic, not a.
Speaker 7: Sidekick, was like, what sidekicks do you have?
Speaker 1: Sidekick? So I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 9: This is I'm moving on to the next chapter of my life. I have lost something really important, and that is my hair system.
Speaker 1: He cut his hair system off, my hair system right here in my hands. No longer on my head, and even more importantly, I shave.
Speaker 3: I'm so jealous that his head shape is perfect. Oh, it's a perfect so annoying, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 7: You know what's crazy about this?
Speaker 1: I know, well everybody does, like you're now going to be just bold.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I have. I've been bald for a few days now and.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, looks good.
Speaker 9: I did, and look, the hair system was all the great. I love the hair system. I think the hair system is gonna make a lot of people happy when they do this.
Speaker 1: If they think about doing it, do it. It's great.
Speaker 7: For me.
Speaker 9: It didn't work. I felt very constricted. I had a more added stress in my life. I had to worry about my hair side by the way I did not because you're like, I need to get it. Was me going, you'll be a funny bit. So it wasn't like you got it and we're like, I was wrong. I changed my mind. It was you going, I'm good for that bit, let's do it. But I was open to it, and it just wasn't for me. But I think it's for a lot of people. However, this bald head.
Speaker 3: Scoob up right behind you with bald head. Two, both of you two, Yes, you're right behind each other. It's bald on bald crying right now, guys.
Speaker 9: But I'm not going full like razor to the head. I got a little bit like a number one on it. And dude, I'm telling you, it feels like I have more hair because you can't see all the bald. Correct, Eddie is baald the first time in his life I've ever seen it like this.
Speaker 1: I love it. I think he made a great decision. Thank you. He no longer has the hair system, but the hair system was great.
Speaker 9: That's okay. I'm gonna leave the hair system right here on my desk. Oh yeah, I don't right there, okay. I wonder if you could give it back to her.
Speaker 7: No, I can't be used again.
Speaker 1: There's no way this. It's been on my head, man, and I sweat on that thing.
Speaker 7: Pick it up, Pick it up again. It looks a lot smaller than That's it. That was it, guys.
Speaker 9: Got a little piece, that piece because all I did was cover the bald spot.
Speaker 7: And that's just the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Hey, you look great. I love the ball. You can now not where I had.
Speaker 3: If you don't want to where I had, you shouldn't be embarrassed about your head.
Speaker 1: You have a great shaped head.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I shave my head ball once. My mom is still alive, shoring to cry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why did you do that? I can't remember?
Speaker 1: Is the worst story is that football? It was so here. We're playing magn the cove right playoffs, junior year, maybe junior year, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. And we were like, what we're gonna do. We're gonna bond together. We're all gonna shave our heads, everybody shaving a bald Mom cried. Then we went and lost the game. Had take our helmets off in the game. Shake hands, y'all.
Speaker 7: That's still unity though. You guys did it together.
Speaker 1: Unity and idiocy. You look great, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Everybody watching on my Instagram, mister Bobby Bones, you're seeing Eddie right now. Everybody watching a Facebook, you're seeing a guy that knows who he is, loves who he is.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of good. I'm proud of good. It feels good to be me.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I did a little judging on your Instagram yourself of your nipple separation is pretty perfect.
Speaker 1: All right, son, nipples are good. Good, you're rocking. This is the season of Eddie. Yeah, okay, that's it.
Speaker 9: Any questions for the press conference, Yeah, bald times and news here go ahead. What kind of razor are using on your head? Oh, it's just an electric razor. Yeah, it's just one of those like hair clippers.
Speaker 4: Do you know how often you're gonna have to clip?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 9: Probably once a week? Okay, Yeah, And I think I'm gonna try keep the beard and the head.
Speaker 1: That you wear that hair on your face like a beard.
Speaker 3: You'd be like Scooba Mexican Scoob Steep if you put that hair on your head on your chin like a Mexican Scooba Steve dude. So you two are the same person. Now, Yeah, I know the guy got stung in the eyeball by a bee. That that is. That's awful. And also I've been stung a lot by a lot of things, but never in the eye. A fifty five year old man went to the er after a bee stung him directly in the eyeball. It's stung in the right eye where the iris meets the scleare. That's the white part of the eye. The stinger was stuck in it, so they had to toeeze it out of his eyeb Wow. His eye was swollen a bloodshot. Two days later his vision was worse. He went to an eye specialist. It's still a small part of the stinger was lodged in the eyeball. It was so small they could only see it with a microscope and special die. This guy had all the worst life. First of all, to get stung in the ball in the eyeball, that's the worst ball. And there are multiple balls, but that's the worst ball to get stolen. It stung in even worse than the other ones. Guys, you think, yeah, for sure the eye because the other ones you got a lot of skin there. You don't hear that's true. They do something called micro forceps to get it out. They gave them some special eye drops, but again they had to die. As eye experts say, stings of the eyeball are extremely rare. They are only a handfueld handful of cases on record period. But if it ever happens, do you see an eye doctor as soon as possible. The equipment in the er isn't specialized enough. That's from ARS technica. But the luck, the bad luck to be stung right in the eyeball. There were two stories upholl because of the kind of the luck and unlucky part of it. These five fishermen, now they are like deep sea fishermen, and they found some bottles floating and in the bottles there was clear liquid in it, and so they were like, oh, this is fun. We found some alcohol and they drank the clear liquid. Then they died.
Speaker 7: Who do what would they find?
Speaker 3: Fisher drin who had consumed the contents and a bottle floating on the sea. The Navy spokesman said. The victims are part of a six man crew that sailed from Tangal Fisheries Harbor. They found the bottle about three hundred twenty nae miles off the coast. They thought it was alcohol. One survivor is in critical condition.
Speaker 1: The rest died.
Speaker 9: I mean the only TV the only way you're drinking that is it says like vodka on it, right, like's they open and smell it?
Speaker 1: Yeah that too. I don't drink it anyway. But I'm trying to think. You're out at seeing there's a bottle of what looks like booze.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you ran out of booze already that you brought with you on the trip. Oh man, you know what it cheers. Maybe we got so lucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no died, except I'm with Eddie.
Speaker 6: I needed to say clearly that it's vodka, like preferably Tito's or something, and then.
Speaker 4: Also like the seal needs.
Speaker 6: To break when I twist the cat exactly Otherwise I'm not drinking some random liquid at sea.
Speaker 3: But you're also not a fisherman living that fisherman life like those fishermen shows.
Speaker 7: And that's a lifestyle.
Speaker 3: I mean, I went out on my show Breaking Bobby Bones, which you can watch on Amazon, and you can watch that show and go to the episode where I'm deep sea fishing aliboat man, and it was.
Speaker 1: First for me.
Speaker 3: It's a lifestyle. The guy goes home like twice every three months. He just lives out at sea on his boat. And the boat's not even that big, and we're looking for halibate, and seals are like as we have them in the net. Seals are like attacking the net trying to eat the halibit. Wow, it's crazy to see. You're also pulling in stingrays and throwing them off the boat. But it's not like glamorous. And if I was doing that and I saw free bottle of booze, I might actually grab it and drink it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that episode was so bad for me because I get really motion sick.
Speaker 3: Generally, I can get motion sick if the elevator goes up enough floors carsick for sure. Looking at my phone, if I'm walking and scrolling, I will get motion sick. I was on this boat and I vomited so much. Sitting down didn't help. Looking at the horizon didn't help. I've to lay on the bottom of the boat look at the sky just to get enough unnauseated to get up and shoot. Fifteen minutes vomit, lay back down. That's two days of that. It was now looking back, Haha, it was awful. You slept out on the boat for two days? Or would you guys come back. We were on the boat for like fourteen hours and we would go back and I'd sleep in the hotel and then I would go back out on the boat.
Speaker 1: It was miserable. I did see that jail though, where they swam out of Alcocatraz by jail.
Speaker 9: Do you think they made it now? After seeing you know, how far it is.
Speaker 4: I don't know. When it's dark and water.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be cold like a triathlon.
Speaker 6: I could have done it, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: On the phone right now, Josh is on Josh. What's up, buddy?
Speaker 5: Not much? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Doing pretty good? What do you want to say?
Speaker 5: So? I've been a big lister for a long time. Well, I've been listening since Amy was even before she started trying to adopt the peon. And I know lunch Box has like this lifelong goal of being viral or most famous or order he's searching for. And I've noticed the last week or two this hot towoy girl is everywhere, but I don't see Lunchbox everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's a good point.
Speaker 5: So I was wondering how he's feeling about that.
Speaker 1: Is he jealous of hot two girl lunch I wouldn't say I'm jealous of her.
Speaker 7: I think it's pretty unreal for what And I get why she's going viral because I mean what she said was like dum and she's a hottie. So I mean hot chicks have an easier way in life, you know what I mean? Hot dudes, they learn about you.
Speaker 1: I thought you were a ten.
Speaker 7: They don't go as viral as hot chicks as what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: Dudes, don't know.
Speaker 1: God, got it, got it. It'd be weird if you're if her parents or her aunt or mom.
Speaker 14: And that's what she's known for. That's tough. Yeah, it's tough. It's like, you know, hot to a spit on that thing. What she's talking about is a wiener spit on it and then do dirty stuff to it your mouth.
Speaker 1: That's it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and people look for her forever and she's not a teacher. That was the whole room or on the internet that she had to quit her job and she got fired.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and then like her dad was like a pastor. I don't know if that's true either.
Speaker 1: I mean, no idea. It's real.
Speaker 3: They're making like American Idol of Vignette with her now really because she now has social media.
Speaker 1: Haley Welch is her name.
Speaker 3: She's from around here now she's not from Nashville, but she's from like a town in Tennessee. And it's like when I was working on American Idol, you'd go to the hometown and do this story about the fan they're making.
Speaker 1: They're trying to make her a thing. And so they went and they like talked.
Speaker 3: To her and her aunt's wanted like a hawk to a hat. And the only thing I can think about Hawk Too is that it's gonna It's like something sucks. You say something sucks, it really doesn't mean something sucks a wiener. It means well, that's not good. It's changed. Now this is not exactly that. But every time I hear hawk Too, I don't think about spitting on a wiener and then doing stuff in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Right, I just think that's funny. And luckily it's howk h h A w K. So then I feel like.
Speaker 7: Bird Also, how long can this last?
Speaker 3: Not long as far as I mean, she'll get six months.
Speaker 7: That's pretty good to make money in six months, she gets a lot of She got caught up on stage with her that's how.
Speaker 3: That's how she was announced Zach Bryan, and then she went on the Barstool podcast with Zach Bryan's girlfriend who ran a chicken fried and so that was like her thing. I'm way into this, by the way, I you can't tell I know all the details. And so she seems funny, but she has like an agent now, and they should squeeze every bit possible, but they should be trying to pivot this so hard into something actually legitimate, which I think that's what they're doing with these like videos. But she needs to have a talent, like a skill to last. She can do what she's doing now and just be cute or hot or whatever and make some money. But if she actually is good at something, which she might be, well, she's not doing.
Speaker 1: Only fans right now they said she's not.
Speaker 7: Doing that's where she's headed.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't hate her if she did it, because you can show whatever you want. You don't have to show your stuff.
Speaker 1: You don't have to show hawk to he you think they trademark talk toa Yes, they did it immediately.
Speaker 3: I hope she makes as much money as she possibly can, and I hope she's able to pivot it. Where people would make a mistake coming off like the Voice or Idol or Dancing with the Stars is they wouldn't jump immediately to something because you only have a little bit of time to use that shine, and then in that shine time you got to prove that you can do something else. So I hope she does that. They're like she is the next Theo Vaughn. But she's not that funny from what I've seen. But if she is, and I just haven't seen it. They got they have like three months to turn that into something. But she'll make money for like six months and then she'll always be the hawk to a girl, which is kind of embarrassing when you're a year old.
Speaker 7: That's all.
Speaker 3: The original artwork for the first cover of Harry Potter sold for one point nine million dollars.
Speaker 1: The original watercolor illustration of the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. That's number one, Morgan's Stone, those stone? Yeah, who's the philosopher? Different countries, a different names. Oh how about that?
Speaker 7: Huh So that must be British because ours was a sorcerer.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, dude, you're talking a language. I'm I'm looking at the picture. All they all I care about. It's the picture.
Speaker 3: It's sold for one point nine million dollars. Memorabilia big, like, it's the market's going crazy. Something that's really been cool with memorabilia is sign tickets from people that you've gone to see at big events.
Speaker 1: That started to really pop a little bit.
Speaker 7: I watch like the I watch like.
Speaker 3: The trading apps and you can see like because for example, baseball carts, football courts, basketball courts, they're basically little stocks and if players playing really well, the value goes up. If player sucks, the value goes down. If it's an autograph, it goes up. So you can watch and see what it's. It's basically the stock market for memorabilia. And a lot of these sign tickets like I've got Greg Maddix three hundred win ticket sign encapsulated I've got I've been collecting these.
Speaker 7: For a while.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: But this the people that will spend this kind of money on memorabilia, they must have so so, so so much money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, money doesn't matter to them. I want to think.
Speaker 3: It does matter to them so much because they have a lot, because people have a lot of money, because money matters to them.
Speaker 1: But it must be so much that if they lose this money, it's all good. They can write it off. And they know that.
Speaker 7: Let mean write it off.
Speaker 3: I'm sure if you have enough money to buy this, you have figured out a way to use this as some sort of expense or muse or something in one of your mini companies that then if the value goes down and you sell it, you.
Speaker 1: Can write off your loss. That's deep.
Speaker 3: The thing is, I'll be honest with you, guys. I see how rich people take advantage of poor people.
Speaker 1: Now I used to be poor.
Speaker 3: Now I'm rich, and now people are like, oh, here's what you can do. It's it completely in the law. And I'm like, you can do that. This is why the worrying classes taken advanta no one teaches. No one taught me, and so but there are ways to manipulate the system.
Speaker 1: So many way legally legally manipulate the system, like things like this.
Speaker 7: I've heard that the rich get richer and the poor get poor. I've heard that many times.
Speaker 1: Have you heard that one?
Speaker 4: Amy?
Speaker 3: But that's not my case, because the poor got richer. So I kick a hole in that argument.
Speaker 1: So then that whole saying is no good.
Speaker 3: I don't know that it's always no good, but I think that's where my value comes. If when I consider running for office, it's most people they're either born rich and they get to be in office, or they're most of them are that they have the money to do it, or some of them are just civil servants and they're poor, and they don't really get to that point where they know because they've never had to experience it themselves, where I've had to like learn the hard way. I mean, how hard has it been? But I've made some terrible financial decisions, like buying a gragmatic so you had to sign ticket, you know, but.
Speaker 4: But you figured out a way to write it off.
Speaker 3: But you figure but there are ways if if it's business for a business reason, you can find ways to take care of yourself in these situation Do.
Speaker 7: You remember being poor?
Speaker 1: Like can you remember that?
Speaker 4: Not long ago?
Speaker 3: But I've only had money for like eight or nine years, like real money like that, I feel like I don't have to worry build Like I don't concern myself with bills anymore, like complete honesty.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but like your life's changed so much that I wonder if you kind of forget some of the stuff that it's.
Speaker 1: Like childhood trauma.
Speaker 3: You can be thirty five, but if like you got beat as a kid, there are probably still those triggers.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of those.
Speaker 3: I've shaken some of them, but no, it's mostly just like sits in your gut. I'm always concerned about money, always, like I always feel like this is over tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What am I gonna do? Like, but like when it's like money doesn't matter these people that are rich. I feel that way. But that's what.
Speaker 3: Keeps me making sure I don't make irrational or bad financial decisions because I'm so scared of losing it all by someday.
Speaker 1: It's born of the money, isn't it scared of that? They've never had to deal with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But anyway, I wish I had one point nine million dollars spent on a Harry Potter book.
Speaker 1: That'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Have you seen that show on Netflix, The King of Collectibles.
Speaker 1: That I've seen a bunch of clips on TikTok? Yeah, Yeah, it looks good. I thought you'd be right up your olle.
Speaker 3: It is, but I don't want to If I watch it, I'm gonna want some of that stuff, and I'm trying hard not to make bad financial decisions.
Speaker 7: Got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm doing a smaller version of that. We've been shooting for like six months digitally, we haven't put any of it out yet, but a smaller version of that type of show.
Speaker 1: It's called The Joker of Collectibles. Ah, not The King, Not the king at all.
Speaker 3: But yeah, one point nine million dollars. That is, it doesn't go up, and it's like, we think this is gonna fetch you seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars and then it goes up to one point nine million because it's sold for four hundred and twenty one thousand and twenty twenty one. So you're talking about in three years it has appreciated five times four and a hared.
Speaker 7: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: But that's also because the memorabilia market has been killing. Yeah, and it's like the housing market, do you buy a house now or do you wait for the bubble?
Speaker 1: Well, the bubble hasn't burst here.
Speaker 3: The bubble's supposedly been able to bursting here forever and it hasn't like wait till houses go down, and it's somewhat stabilized ish, but it has not gone down. And so I don't even know this Heritage Auctions, though I buy stuff from it all the time, not not expensive stuff like this, but I have the app I bought Eddie Dallas Cowboys old Cowboy Stadium seatback from.
Speaker 1: The old stadium when they demolish, just like j Novachek's signature yeah, like I get on that.
Speaker 3: I bought Mike a nineteen forty one Pinocchio sketch.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so cool, dude, forty one forty whatever the year is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of because they used to just flip it and that was that basically.
Speaker 7: No, they would dry every single Yeah, it wasn't only.
Speaker 1: A flip book like you know, but they draw every frame. Yeah, so I bought in one of those. But I get obsessed with this thing. I've bought some real stupid stuff for me too. I about Harry Potter book one point nine million dollars. It comes out, it's me, uh yeah, just sports stuff. Record heat coming this week. The hottest spot in the US could set a new record this week. Death Valley National Parks expected to experience the highs of one hundred and thirty degrees. You know, I never really care about the hottest hot It's like during fourth of July, seven hundred billion hot dogs will be. That means nothing to me. I want to know, average guy in Iowa, what's eating this year? Eleven?
Speaker 7: Wow, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: So when you say Death Valley's one hundred and thirty degrees, okay.
Speaker 1: Is that normal? It's Death Valley Death Valley sounds dangerous, so it.
Speaker 3: Should be one hundred thirty degrees to be named Death Valley. So the four degree shy the hottest temperature ever recorded on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Though, wow, see that now we're talking. Now, we're talking specifics.
Speaker 7: That's not good.
Speaker 3: About one hundred and thirty million Americans will experience heat waves along the East and West coast ABC seven. We still not have air conditioner. We have box fans, which is me and my grandma, and we put box fans in every window and you just sit at the box fan. Or and she had old church fans with to Pennic Church, and we would just sit there by the box fan fanning.
Speaker 1: Our face is old school. Do you ever put ice in front of it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 9: Oh man, it's an ac Put the bucket of ice up there, and then it blows the cold air in you because other than that, you're just blowing hot air.
Speaker 1: But it's still air. Though, yeah, you're right, it's moved air.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I don't think we ever did. We were that smart?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, we figured that.
Speaker 7: I'm still trying to figure out how you do that. You put the bucket of ice in front of the fan.
Speaker 1: Ice who can afford a bucket there?
Speaker 7: Rich Yah, yeah, yeah, you're right after the bucket was gone in trouble again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh.
Speaker 3: One other thing I want to talk about was this because I wanted to read the story. But then I know Mike and Scuba Steve have a story from their vacation. So driverless Waymo and Phoenix gets pulled over by police. Captured on body cam. Phoenix police pull over a driverless car. The officer said it was going eastbound and the westbound lanes, which is real bad. So Boo takes out the most cars. They say, these weymos drive perfect, but because it was off, it pulled it over. But it shows a body came walking up to it. There's nobody in the driver's seat.
Speaker 4: Somebody knows how to pull over.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it knows, but I guess I've never heard of that. It's a service, right, Mike, we talked about this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's kind of like Uber, except there's no driver. It's all AI Like. Have you ever seen those Google cars that they do all the maps and they have like cameras on top.
Speaker 1: That's what they have.
Speaker 11: They had it on the top, on the side, on the back.
Speaker 3: Oh, so there's nobody in it, but the cameras are are what's judging. Yeah, anybody else have the reverse thing when you do the reverse and it shows your car and other things around it. I don't have that, but I've seen it and it's like cartoon and I'm like, how did this happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How do they get this? And I had the Tesla? They would show like a curb. It'd be like a curb, Like how do they do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're putting all the cameras together. Oh they know it's a curb and not a puppy. But the way weimo cars.
Speaker 3: Mike and Scuba were both in Phoenix in San Francisco and you guys saw driverless cars out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I saw somebody who was like in the passenger seat doing their makeup and there was nobody in.
Speaker 7: The driver's seat.
Speaker 3: This driving to work, and we say weird, But I bet it's so much safer than a stupa human that's on their phone, using their eyes that can't go all four directions, using their brain, making judgments based on what they can see. Who knows they can even see while they're distracted. I bet you it's so much safer to have these cars and it is humans.
Speaker 11: And then I saw one that was like in trying to make a left turn, but it was in the wrong lane, so it corrected itself, got over a lane and made the turn flawlessly.
Speaker 13: Scuba, I've went in one for the first time I've seen in the last couple of years.
Speaker 1: You did one this week, this last week.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So I've always wanted to get in one, and I couldn't because you have to be a resident of the area and get approved and all this stuff.
Speaker 13: So I was with friends who are from San Francisco, like, Hey, want.
Speaker 12: To get away Moss, Like, oh my god, please, I don't want to get one of these for the longest time.
Speaker 13: I want to like run bits and.
Speaker 12: See if you can have sex in it or if you can smell a joint friend. Yeah, with my friends and see like what you can get away with because there's no person in there.
Speaker 13: But I found out without realizing it. You get in.
Speaker 12: First off, you're right, it is super safe because they have cameras everywhere, and since cities that are very much like a grid, so it's easy for it to drive you know, left and right parallel.
Speaker 13: That kind of stuff. Doesn't go on the highways. It stays only in the city.
Speaker 12: But we got in the car and I sat next to the nobody person.
Speaker 13: You push the start button and it starts driving.
Speaker 12: And it's kind of trippy because the wheel's moving and everything's moving how normally would but there's nobody there in that seat where the driver is. And then what was weird is we're driving and the wipers came on.
Speaker 13: I'm like, that's weird. Even if it was raining, it doesn't matter. I there's no one driving, so why would you need winchel wipers on?
Speaker 12: So I was trying to be courteous and I reached over to turn off the wiper blades, and it was immediately was like, whatever will be with you momentarily, We're gonna pull you over to the side of the road and wait until with it because you try to manipulate the car because I touched the driver sex the wiper except he tried to have sexually little wiper.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 12: But then it pulls you over into a safe space and a lady comes on from a foreign country and she's like, we're reviewing the table. Be with you momentarily, and she reviews the tape and she comes on and I'm like, let me just cutch up.
Speaker 13: I'm really sorry. I was turned I was trying to be courteous and turned blades off. She was, well, if you do that one more time, we're gonna pull you over. We're gonna cancel your account and kick you out of the car.
Speaker 1: A new guy never been.
Speaker 12: But then I started thinking about all the different possibilities of how this is great, but how could also.
Speaker 1: Go to your trips. It's it's the greatest thing ever, but it could just get in your car and you just chill.
Speaker 12: But it could be evil in the sense that it could be controlled and you could be locked into it and driven into airplanes too.
Speaker 1: No, no terrace is ever hijacked an airplane.
Speaker 13: But this is new territory.
Speaker 1: Like Internet. That's funny, you got maod jobs.
Speaker 3: But think about this. Think about the first time airplane had autopilot. That'd be like, what the crap? We don't have to do anything, It just goes.
Speaker 7: But they still have someone there controlling.
Speaker 13: Again, they're still a human there though.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving you guys examples here because this is what technology is doing. Think about the printing press, the first time that humans have to do printing on every single thing. They're like, oh my god, Like we just put that in show one and it just prints everyone. A machine is doing all of this, like massive amount of literature that's being printed. Like these are just examples of technology being able to make things a lot easier.
Speaker 12: But that example doesn't like affect like our safety and well being. Like the risk is a big deal with using a car and being locked and being taken wherever.
Speaker 1: Like you don't take airplane risk with all the people and passengers in the.
Speaker 9: Plane, but you can't count that because the pilot's there if you take over that.
Speaker 12: This is one where like let's say, for example, someone hacks into the car, but you to a location where.
Speaker 1: You get killed. It's all a build up and you're also doing worst worst worst case scenario. Imagine, imagine somebody gets in an uber and the uber takes you and go somewhere and kills you. And that happens. That happens to times a year.
Speaker 13: I've never heard of your.
Speaker 7: Version because it's brand new. Man, it just came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there will always be people.
Speaker 3: It's like the Internet when it first came out. Oh, the Internet is a bad thing. AI it's a bad thing. Yeah, everything is. The people are going to manipulate the system to find bad ways to mess with it. What your hope is the good guys are doing things to stay ahead of the bad guys. It doesn't always happen, but the Internet was thought to be the worst thing ever.
Speaker 1: Free run, just talk to people. You can just get on and show your penis, you get on, sell drugs. Yeah, this is all just a build up to the earth exploding. But enjoy it. Why you can't.
Speaker 9: I think my problem with it is that is not the car, the remote car, it's everyone else around it, because.
Speaker 1: The humans will screw everything up.
Speaker 9: Right, If they were all remote cars, I would trust that because they're all moving to the same wavelength or whatever that controls that.
Speaker 1: But wavelength are you talking about? I'm talking about like making up words?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, I mean they're all on a track, right, like if they're all electric remote cars.
Speaker 1: You're talking about bumper cars like that like a Disney World like those car they're on a track.
Speaker 7: They all go the same direction. Will they turn right?
Speaker 1: And they don't need that? You actually have a system with cameras.
Speaker 7: I know, But you got an idiot who changes leans without even looking.
Speaker 1: How's that?
Speaker 3: And that's why you don't want humans. That's why you want more of these without humans.
Speaker 1: That car you're not. They're gonna be slower to respond in that car.
Speaker 12: Like how that car is seeing cars before it even gets there because I was looking at the camera level cameras left and right.
Speaker 13: It's actually pretty safe in that respect.
Speaker 1: You're you're letting a human.
Speaker 3: It's depending on his eyesight, his folks, her driving ability.
Speaker 1: I gotta be.
Speaker 7: Honest one of those driverless cars and ride with Amy d whatever.
Speaker 4: If we did test here and I was not the worst driver.
Speaker 1: Driverless car is gonna be awesome if they're all driverless. Eventually they will be. But you just don't go all humans to all driverless.
Speaker 12: And it's a business opportunity because I was talking to an Uber guy who's telling me that you basically can buy these cars and then you don't have to ever do anything with them.
Speaker 13: They drive themselves. You just own the vehicle and collect the fee every day.
Speaker 1: That's like a vending machine exactly.
Speaker 7: We should give them their own lane, like, let them have their own lane.
Speaker 1: That way we don't have to interact with they know the lanes better, and they will drive better than a human next to you jam.
Speaker 9: But how are they going to react when I goes off and hit them?
Speaker 7: Then they're gonna swerve?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, you would doze off and hit anybody else. It's not them, You would doze off hit anybody.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Who do you exchange insurance with? There's no one. There's no one there point the lady from another country.
Speaker 1: Put the receipt in like you do at the parkings.
Speaker 7: Hey man, sorry about that. That's crazy, man. And like when you go to the grocery store, like, if you take that, does it just sit there and wait for you? I haven't.
Speaker 13: I didn't go to the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm sure it's like it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you can program it to do multiple stops.
Speaker 1: You didn't rent it for a while, yeah, or you pay it? I don't. I don't know how you do this one.
Speaker 13: It's very similar to Uber.
Speaker 7: It would be great though for a night out of the bar.
Speaker 1: On drunk driving eyes.
Speaker 7: I think that was Uber, but it still happens. I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying if there were no drivers, right, like you didn't have if there wasn't an option, Yes, that would be what's up. So anyway, you can guess, can fight technology all you want. In the end, the Earth's gonna explode, so you might as well enjoy it while you can. Right now, it's much safer than a stupid human.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I'm worried about the humans driving with it.
Speaker 1: But it's better than the humans driving with the humans.
Speaker 13: You can't get over the human part of it because this car is super sick.
Speaker 1: Because that's gonna see even a car.
Speaker 3: It's gonna look every direction all the time, three hundred six degrees all the time, have focus six inches to six hundred feet away. And if a car come swerving out a little bit, it's gonna know because it's gonna feel it root or a person.
Speaker 1: If a car swerves at it could be on time. And then what it's what's it gonna do.
Speaker 7: It's gonna stop immediately right so it doesn't get.
Speaker 9: Hit, no.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be able to adjust according to its environment. If there's nobody next to it on the left, it'll go to the left. It's gonna be able to make ten thousand decisions at once.
Speaker 7: So it is your camera, never glitch, your phone, never glitch computer's glitch.
Speaker 1: How often does your phone glitch? Eddie answered the question a lot, not a lot.
Speaker 7: Last night it glitched.
Speaker 1: Prose when's the last time you shut your phone off?
Speaker 3: While Okay, so there are things that you're doing as a consumer that probably make that happen.
Speaker 1: There's own one of these cars. There's gonna be regularly, there's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish that's not all money in the Harry Potter book, that's super cool.
Speaker 1: I think it's just gonna be way safer.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be less fatalities, less drunk driving, less everything. And if I have to trade that out for one hacking where Scoo Scooba is taken to a warehouse improbed, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 13: I guess I thought.
Speaker 12: I remember that show Upload where that guy gets framed. Yah, that's exactly what I was thinking of, framed for something I've seen.
Speaker 1: That's good. O.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's a great show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's what's up. We'll go to the next segment. Everybody good technology rules, but people hate AI for the same reason.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's gonna be predicting, it's going to be well, you can't stop it, right, It's already doing its things, so learn and use what's good about it to make your life easier instead of fighting it. It was when Napstra happened and like no, no, no digital Okay. The bands that fought it lost because you never win versus technology.
Speaker 1: Technology always wins.
Speaker 3: You can figure out how to make your life easier by using it, or you can fight it and put your fist at the clouds.
Speaker 6: Well, here's the thing about our generation versus like when technology was really picking up speed, like in the nineties and early two thousand.
Speaker 1: It's like like tech boom time.
Speaker 6: Yes, Like okay, so, yes that was a big change, but it seemed a little bit slower, like we hot. I feel like there's so it's picked up the pay so much. It's changing so rapidly, we're having to adjust and I feel like just need a little grace sperience to absorb it all because I get that every generation has their thing where they're like, oh, I don't want to introduce this in or this.
Speaker 4: I like the past, but it's like the past. It was like God, this just last week.
Speaker 6: We were doing this, and now we have this or this next year, this new thing is available.
Speaker 4: It's just it's a lot, and it's only going to get faster and faster.
Speaker 3: So what I would say to that is think about the right Brothers, Kitty Hawk, Yeah, nineteen.
Speaker 1: Oh three or so, they're the good old d Think about this.
Speaker 3: They couldn't even get an airplane in the air, no, nineteen oh three until nineteen oh three. In nineteen sixty nine, In less than sixty years, they.
Speaker 4: Get a frowing to space.
Speaker 1: They go to space.
Speaker 3: So as time goes, everything happens at a quicker rate because you're building off of what you've already built. So you're talking about in one hundred years what technology has done from nineteen oh three where you couldn't fly a plane to two thousand and three where you have the Internet. So the longer we're alive, the faster it's even going to happen.
Speaker 6: Right, So I feel like, yeah, that what took one hundred years now might take like three one.
Speaker 1: But what you're hoping for is the medicinal discoveries.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, like cures, curying.
Speaker 3: Cures diseases, and how to learn about your body so you don't even have to get the disease. Like there's a lot of our body we don't even understand, like, what the f is an appendix?
Speaker 1: What does it really do? They have some early ideas, they don't. There are parts of the brain that aren't quite understood yet.
Speaker 6: And when you get in the car wreck, you live because you figured out a way.
Speaker 1: Because of science to jaws of death. Okay, jaws of life, I guess jaws of life old school rip them out.
Speaker 3: But then there are different ways with technology has allowed people to live longer, Yeah, and spend ridiculous amounts of money on book art covers.
Speaker 7: Question, if it's so much safer, why don't we do this with planes? Why don't we have uh, driverless planes?
Speaker 3: There is the autopilot because human because it's just humans are free can out.
Speaker 1: It's just it's you. Probably you could, you could.
Speaker 6: I think before that there may be something I don't know. I was reading something about kind of the uber for the sky. So it would be almost like this little mini helicopter type plane thing comes in lands and picks you up and then takes you.
Speaker 3: You literally could, but they but it's just humans won't. Humans won't allow it because they're scared.
Speaker 7: Right, you answered your own question.
Speaker 3: It would be like a drone, right, drones off humans in them. But they have big enough drones now where you humans can fly without being in them, or that a human can ride in it. Yes, so they do have that, but for commercial purposes. It's like a conductor on a train. Do you need somebody out there to go?
Speaker 5: Want?
Speaker 1: Like even then the monoail in Disney there's no driver, right, a terrible example. I like it. What do you mean the monogo is three miles an hour? But yes, shuttle, but you don't airport.
Speaker 3: You don't need it because they yet, Oh you mean they'll thought you meant like the little ride of the deal.
Speaker 1: No, it's like a shuttle. It takes you from one park to another.
Speaker 3: Airports like the Vegas system. There's nobody on that, nobody on that.
Speaker 1: You get on that all day long? I think he's going thirty four?
Speaker 7: Yeah I do get on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Why do I get on that? Stupid? You should get an elevator, Like it's so crazy, Like you get on an elevator, it's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're exactly right.
Speaker 3: It's a rudinary version of that and your trusting technology and machinery to get you a to B with no human in it.
Speaker 7: Because I'm used to an elevator not having a human running it, but then when it makes a noise like Google, I'm like, why do I take an elevator?
Speaker 1: It's good? Is worried about people hijacking elevator? IM probing him in a warehouse? So uh that? Thanks for technology talk guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: I enjoy this lobby bones show up today.
Speaker 7: This story comes us from Martin County, Florida. A thirty three year old man's out for a walk around seven thirty pm. Walks past a bank and says, wow, someone left the bank door open. It's closed and it's wide open. So it goes to the gas station across the street, buys a mask because he doesn't want to get caught in security camera. Cool, good job, dude, that's right there.
Speaker 1: He goes on, buys a mask across the street, walks in the bank, even though the camera probably can see him going to the gas station like full surveillance, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Goes in the bank, has seen looking through all the drawers, but all the money he's locked up, So he leaves with nothing like who is this guy? They got his picture from the gas station?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, surveillance.
Speaker 1: He didn't steal anything though, he didn't. He just went into as into an unlocked door.
Speaker 7: But he did look through the drawers.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, so what you don't look in drawers when you go to someone's house and you use the bathroom, No.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: But he didn't steal anything. So I don't know what they bust him with if he didn't break anything. He didn't break into anything, He didn't steal anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta go. I mean, he bought a mask, so it was say intent, But I mean, maybe he just wanted to like trick or treat COVID. If I'm his lawyer, he's gonna do a couple hours community service and that's it. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 7: I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow we're doing Tuesday Reviews Day, So that's gonna be when we do our reviews on shows and movies because we scatter them all over the place and listeners always like, what was this review for?
Speaker 1: Now? On Tuesday Reviewesday? Cool?
Speaker 3: Would you rather watch a movie with your pet or your partner? Is the question they asked a bunch of people. Forty three percent of Americans would rather watch a movie with their dog, so less but not much the problem with our dogs.
Speaker 1: We will watch movies with our dogs.
Speaker 3: But when Stanley sleeps, he snores really loudly, and that guy can't last.
Speaker 1: A minute in a movie.
Speaker 3: Movies don't matter what the movie is, he's just not that entertained by it. We're watching Call and Godzilla didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Fell asleep.
Speaker 3: A lot of action in that one, right, So eventually we'll go, Stanley, go to your place, and he'll go into his little place.
Speaker 1: Down the hall.
Speaker 3: But now what he thinks if we can't see him and he can't see us, that he's gone.
Speaker 1: So now he hides in a hole.
Speaker 3: There's like a little gap in the middle from our family living room to the kitchen. There's like a closet, little hole, and he goes in that hole.
Speaker 1: Because he thinks we can't see him. He's still. It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: And Ella, if there's a single dog that barks in a movie or a TV show, she thinks they're at the house, and she is. I do get now why like these Animal Planet shows exist with dog because I was like, dog don't know what a TV is, but I think it's the.
Speaker 1: Sounds because the shows where dogs watch.
Speaker 3: Because if there are dogs that bark, or cats or oh dear guys, man knocks on a door, it's over. So because of those reasons, I pick my wife. She does not jump up on someone knocks on the door. The dogs do. But the dogs are problematic because they hear and think that things happening on the screen, and then they'll bark for twenty minutes if there's like a bunch of dog barking, did you go crazy?
Speaker 6: My old viler Josie, when there was sirens on TV, she would howl. She would for and so if thought it was sirrons outside or during a.
Speaker 3: Movie, we're always very Ella is a howler because she's part hound. She has a very houndy how she's also part let's the.
Speaker 1: Other kind of dog.
Speaker 3: She has musky cusky and those dogs talk a lot, so she does that. But what's funny is she hows. But Stanley now mimics her howl.
Speaker 1: So he'll go.
Speaker 3: Because he thinks that's how you're supposed to how It's hilarious. But I thought forty three percent of Americans that want to watch a movie with their animals over their partner should probably not be with their partner. Oh maybe if you're picking your animal, you can pick nobody.
Speaker 9: Why say animal because like my partner, like my wife would just the whole time, Like, is that the way is that the killer.
Speaker 7: Dog doesn't do that?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 7: True?
Speaker 1: So it's just you'd rather watch a movie without your partner.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just less questions about the movie, right.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean you want to spend
Speaker 3: All that I don't know, Slipper Slope or by Buddy Bobby Bone Show