Speaker 1: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Selective Ignorance. However, before we get to this week's episode, I want to remind you guys to purchase my book No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power. So feel free to go to your local bookstores preferably queer owned, black owned, or woman owned to support them, but also just click the button on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, or wherever you read your books. Again. That is No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power, written by yours truly and my co host of the Decisions Decisions podcast, Weezy. Make sure y'all get that. Now, let's get to this week's episode. This is Mandy be Welcome to Selective Ignorance, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and IART Radio Black and Dangerous. You have those blacks with the education.
Speaker 2: Because black is brilliant, Black is strong, Black is resilient, Black is song. Black is infinite like hip hop or space.
Speaker 1: Black is grace. Black is love.
Speaker 2: Black makes babies, black babies grow up. Black is tough, she is Black is hard to do. Black is me, Black, It's you.
Speaker 1: Black is not something that we get to chew, but.
Speaker 2: It is something that we get to cherish. It's something we get to wear and we get to rock this with Amor I'm Black like my granddaddy.
Speaker 1: And my great great Happy Women's History Month and me wrap up of Black History Month. Welcome to another episode of Selective Ignorance with Me your Girl Mandy b. Now, on today's episode, we are getting into all the ignorant things, but also all the political things that is really driving me crazy to the point where I don't even want to pick up my phone. But first, this is not a sports podcast, but we're letting you guys know about the Atlanta Hawks partnering partnering with the Magic City. That's right, somehow the NBA has allowed an NBA team to partner with a strip club and this is for the very first time in the history of the NBA. We're getting into it because you know why Atlanta is not a real place. We're also getting into Tess Johnson, who was just put on blast by his ex fiance over TikTok and how he wanted some throat on the day of his proposal. Then, in this is America, there is a lot to get into Deepak Chopra and Epstein files, then bills, bills, bills, that's right, all the bills that are stated in the Epstein files as well. Coming out to apologize and pretty much admit to the things that we are reading in these files. We are going to talk about it because it needs to be discussed, because apparently this might be why there's missiles. I think that the American government is trying to distract us from these files by now apparently putting us into World War three.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a dreams that that you you had, you you could you do you want you you could do?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: I think that's where we headed. And I told y'all, I wasn't gonna outrun them zombies. I ain't outrunning these missiles either. We're getting into all the things right here. I selective ignorance, don't go anywhere. And of course I am joined by my one, the super producer, because Jason the journalist is not here today because I didn't send him a calendar invite.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Jason literally wrote in the group chat and said he was at a children's birthday party today because he ain't get a calendar invite, which is crazy. So in March, we're gonna have to send all them calendar locks, y'all. I'm joined today though by og podcaster in the building, A King What.
Speaker 5: A dude soldier boy was the first hip hop podcaster.
Speaker 1: Okay, I started this Internet, I started the wave. What is y'all? Y'all don't even know what we got to deal with before these mikes go on with a king, a king.
Speaker 4: You I was in then uber ride having a church sermon. I think the ancestors was like, you calm down today, relax.
Speaker 1: We got the king of the headlines, Jason John God.
Speaker 6: Blessing all DAP niggas up with a happy women's history.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Month Kennedy, thank you.
Speaker 1: And then that's it. That's all the women.
Speaker 5: That's all women.
Speaker 1: By the way, thank you for also shouting out the women that are in this room. Because the way the Internet loves to be wrong about me. So I'm going viral this week in a way that I don't want to. Maybe maybe not viral, but I was. I was a guest on the It's Giving podcast, and of course, you know I have non traditional ways of viewing relationships, and someone hopped in the comments and was like talked about how I was so masculine. They brought up the rings on my fingers and then they said that's why she also only hires and works with men, and that's just not true at all my point. So they were talking about how I want to live this masculine life and that's why I like to boss men around, and I'm like, bro, there's so many women that I also to work with on my team. So thank you Kennedy here, Yomi here. By the way, y'all don't even know. Shout out Daja, shout out sin, shout out what are the women we got working. I've also worked with mad t J. I love working with women too, so thank you for acknowledging that.
Speaker 5: I mean, look the Black Effect podcast network.
Speaker 1: Women talk about the podcast. Yes, wow women every time on a conference call. It's nothing but women. So y'all be lacking investing.
Speaker 4: It's the optics of Mandy, the theater of Mandy.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. It's said I'm a villain. It's that I don't work with.
Speaker 4: What They take your rings. First of all, that means when they looking at the video, they're.
Speaker 6: Like, well, it's crazy that they coming at you over rings to be masculine like I thought.
Speaker 5: I thought there was.
Speaker 6: Going to be like, oh she be pegging niggas and ship like that. I thought, like, you go through that and ship. But I will say this, though you do have you are golf mandy today you are straight like blade like probably looking for your.
Speaker 1: Maybe start potting and pink. Look, I'm an all black.
Speaker 6: These are the biggest bro I don't even can camera even pick those up.
Speaker 5: Crocs. I didn't know my entire life. And that's an expensive goth fit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like mind you, this is my whole fit shout out to urban outfitters. And then yeah, I have Balenciaga crocs on right now that are massive. But also what I like is it makes me taller than everyone in this room. And yes, even if you say it doesn't, to me, it is okay. I already have the soul of a six phone nigga. Okay, so to me, not Northwest. By the way. The way me and my mama got into an argument over Northwest this week was crazy because she said that Northwest is a terrible role model for children, and I had to be like, listen, I said, ten Man said, I said, you can't say that about Northwest. I said, why, She's like because of you know, and she didn't really have And I was like, is it because of her piercings? I said, because mom, if you're even going to talk about the mothering of Kim and what she's allowing North to do, I said, we colored our hair, we got piercings at a young age. I said, you let us express ourselves, maybe because we weren't the wealthiest or nor were was it an era where it was publicly said, but I was tatted at sixteen, I piercings at fourteen?
Speaker 5: I said, so what are we doing?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: I said, don't be talking about Oh my god, oh by the way, Yo'll be just pulled up Northwest Way.
Speaker 5: You stole the whole style.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. I am thirteen year old girl. Day No, it's a little crazy. Anyways, let's get into.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 1: Wasn't really ignorant this week for me, as much as maybe I know better and didn't do better. I also realized I am for sure entering my Auntie era. So this week I went out and partied. I had a lot of potting this week, so went out and partied this week maybe a little too hard to where I don't think I've felt hungover more than I felt this week. Went out and the drinks got me. So started off at dinner, started off before dinner at the bar to wait for dinner. So had two dirty Martini's, filthy falthy Martin, give it to me baby, stuffed blue cheese, all of all the things. Then ended up going to a dive bar. You went to North Side tavern. Didn't wear these.
Speaker 4: You have extra stragglers with you now we was letting it was me.
Speaker 1: Yomi met up with my my girl Jazzy, who's my DJ on my radio show. Here she had her friends randomly like walk past Apollo Like, I'm like, Atlanta is so random, so random as much. We leave a dive bar and go to this place called Flow now, y'all. Flow is an R and B night in Atlanta DJ by Brian Michael Cox. By the way. So we go in and I meet up with Robert glasper Terrace Martin. Stop stop stop stop.
Speaker 5: You know where I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: You gotta got to pick a side. Okay, I realized I got the yan.
Speaker 4: I thought, no, no, you you are an elite company, like music elite company.
Speaker 5: But when you said.
Speaker 4: Terris Martin, I just want to square focus on him for a second. You know, he's part of the brain trust here and the blueprint.
Speaker 1: Can we bring up Kendrick every So?
Speaker 4: So, how are we gonna have to fix this ship?
Speaker 1: We cannot do that. Do they know South Central?
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to hit by the way, by.
Speaker 6: The way, how many options really got? There's really too many options.
Speaker 1: This this is what we're doing. But it was really good running into them. I've seen them since, like when I lived in New York. Like, I love seeing Robert anytimes he's at the So him and Terrace Martin pretty much sold out.
Speaker 4: He was one of the options. Your boo too boo was uninformed? Who is when you want to Grammy? He was like blast yeah, yeah, yeah he was. He was, and then he learned him real quick, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, do y'all not realize that I played both sides?
Speaker 5: All yeah? Play side?
Speaker 1: There is no sides for me. Literally, I hang with everybody. I don't care about nobody beef. When when Joe and Charlemagne were beefing publicly, I announced signing with both of them a month apart, like, I don't pick a side, I'm U, t A, I'm W and me.
Speaker 5: Mandy b and the B stands for balance Bean.
Speaker 6: She just be on this many the game of podcasting.
Speaker 5: Wait, that is Taylor.
Speaker 1: We're not going to do this. We're not gonna do this. But what it should go to the show is that I'm not the villain at all. I'm friendly as hell.
Speaker 5: People's reactions not like that. No, no, you're not. You're not an intignant antagonist.
Speaker 1: You know I'm not antagonist. Everyone to win. And if y'all got beef with people, Hey, the Mandy bee stands for I ain't Ben and I ain't in it Mandy, Mandy Bennett and I ain't in it? Okay, but yeah, anyways, party with them. Got told that I was beautiful by the Kelly Rowland.
Speaker 5: How did they make you feel inside?
Speaker 1: And she looked so good first time? I'm like, you see what you look like?
Speaker 5: I look good? Bitch?
Speaker 1: Do you see you? I could only hope I look good when I reach your aide, like to know that you're someone that I was looking at when I was eleven years old.
Speaker 5: Like you first time meeting her?
Speaker 1: Uh No, I met Kelly Boger. I met Kelly before. Kelly was just at the radio station promoting the So just saw her there and I was I was close enough to be dripped on by her sweat when I went to the Monica and Brandy like I was right there, like I could have you know. But that was great. And then literally I did get to enjoy Teres myrn Name and Robert glassper at yeah, where I got to enjoy being the youngest person in the room.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, outside of Yomi.
Speaker 1: Yomy really got it, but we for sure were the youngest people in that room.
Speaker 6: All the City Winery shows I've been to have mostly been Marsha Ambrosures Souls because.
Speaker 1: When I say I saw her with Robert Glassfer, oh yeah, crazy together Marcia and the way that she storytells between yeah, her her songs, she is great. I will also say I'm really sad, I'm gonna be and gone. I was looking up the lineup, I'm gonna miss Life Jennings. Really sad.
Speaker 6: Damn where's he performing at here in Atlanta? No, but you know cit Winery, Okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, Damn, I'm finna miss a nigga with a classic album.
Speaker 5: Hopefully he stayed free and don't go to jail before the goddamn ship.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, my ignorance was like thirty five you really feel liquor?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: What happened with liquor is that you get your ID check to get it and then eventually you start checking your I D.
Speaker 5: Can see if it's gonna fuck you up.
Speaker 6: Listen, and it decided to be like, oh you okay, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 1: The next day I was dead. I potted, So listen. There's a couple of episodes on decisions I.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 1: I don't anyways, have y'all experienced any ignorance in the last week or so.
Speaker 6: I didn't experience any real ignorance, But the moment that I had, I had this. It was like the last day of Black History months, so I probably wasn't supposed to like respond like this. It was like, so did you know that that the N double a CP is not the N double a CP anymore? Like my whole life you grew up, you say N double a CP. That's what you say when you're talking about that organization. Right now, you have to say N A A CP. You have to say no, you have to say both as I have no idea that's what they want. Now I heard whose day the organization?
Speaker 5: Who owns it?
Speaker 6: You know who they identify as AA, that's their pronounce.
Speaker 5: You know that the others own that?
Speaker 1: Who's the others?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: All those from the Caucass Mountains?
Speaker 1: Well, white people own the nuable A C.
Speaker 5: Did the n W A C P?
Speaker 1: Wait you lion, we need you to pull this up. White people founded it.
Speaker 6: I believe he's right about founding it because I think that initially.
Speaker 5: Let me make sure before I say niggas in check. Oh I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Damn, wait, you are we serious?
Speaker 6: I thought, let me see founders. I thought the there.
Speaker 1: There are white people there a multi racial group.
Speaker 6: Well, I know, I know w E. B. The boy was was one of the and your English. But yeah, there are some white people Henry lost Wits and there were some other people.
Speaker 5: Doctor Henry Moscow, the white social.
Speaker 1: Reformer, anyone with the last name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is none of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's called Yeah, those are caucas Mountains, Mary White Ovington. I'm naming four people before you get to wow, and you get I W. Wells and w E B.
Speaker 5: The Boise. Yeah, which are you know esteeming controversial in their own.
Speaker 1: Right enough, what's the controversy.
Speaker 5: Well, the talented tenth theory. Yeah, the idea of like exceptional negroes.
Speaker 6: It's like some of y'all niggas are valid and some of y'all niggas are invalid because you don't have podcasts.
Speaker 1: I mean, what.
Speaker 5: Damn that was on the dock.
Speaker 1: In today though, I mean what y'all are saying?
Speaker 4: We still got them type niggas well, we got all over the place though, all over the pest. And that's where the whole gate keeping thing comes into play kind of in certain aspects because some of the people who fit that requirement they do that ship.
Speaker 5: They keep the talented niggas out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the exceptional negro And what does that look like?
Speaker 5: Who are the exceptional?
Speaker 6: And the thing about it is is that it's I think exceptional. I think we except I think would we.
Speaker 1: Be considered exceptional negroes?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Not to them, I don't think. No, we rebel rouses. They don't want, they don't want. We're not conformists. But I have degrees that that.
Speaker 5: But it's not that. Okay, that's.
Speaker 1: A part of them is also like the level of education.
Speaker 5: Are you willing to curb your tongue? But as it relates to the program.
Speaker 6: And also it's like, yeah, it's your level of education, but it's how you carry it, like the same way you were talking about how a morehouse man carries himself as a more house man, like do you carry that thing?
Speaker 5: And it's funny were even.
Speaker 6: Talking about this because I was just listening to Deontay Kyle's podcast he just did with ft Signifier, and the conversation they had in the middle of that is eft signifier is a YouTube essay is really smart brother, lots of good videos. But he has three degrees like he's a sociologist. He was on his way to a PhD when he quit his PhD program to do YouTube. Deonte is not college educated at all. He on a podcast truck driver. He talked about graduating from high school like at one point eight g p A. But Deonnay had the curiosity to go learn to read absorb information, and to me, that makes him exceptional. Damn the degrees and all that ship. But some of these talented TIF type niggas would look at him with a bunch of tattoos and locks and his whole way he comes across and presents himself as not of the elk of the exceptional Negro and all.
Speaker 5: The other people who believe in that type of sho.
Speaker 4: Would you say the talented tenth is adjacent to the house nigga? It doesn't have to be, but it can be for sure.
Speaker 1: But even because like.
Speaker 6: Some of those niggas act like that they are above certain parts of Black culture, certain parts of how we communicate, how we talk amongst ourselves. They act like they're those the same type of niggas that would be embarrassed at Captain do Rag. That's that to me, that's the type of ship that there them niggas like. And so it's like, I can't rock with that. I'm not I'm all of that type of ship. Like that's not that's not helpful to anybody's program. And at the end of the day, we need all of us, Like if your brother is not, if your brother is not to that level, bring that nigga.
Speaker 4: Up, you know, you know, And I guess Black History Month, it ain't no month, it's just forever, bro, It's just it's ongoing.
Speaker 5: I'll struggle. Our commitment to repair is ongoing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, There was a book called The Destruction of the Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams, and in the book he talks about how at some point as we us our nation building, we got to come to a consensus and say, yo, they gotta go because they're they're impeding our progress, meaning they anybody who are you know, the peasant.
Speaker 5: Tours, the crazy you know what I'm saying, the peasant tours.
Speaker 4: They're like, we gotta deal with that because we can't keep going this way because we're still they're still there and as long as they have money and power, we got to have to.
Speaker 5: Go through that.
Speaker 1: That's separate the way that segregation. There's too many ways and each other own community. That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: Like, so some people don't have our interest though that look like us.
Speaker 1: Well, that's where you get the FBAs versus the Africans.
Speaker 5: That's another Even.
Speaker 6: With that, that's not a that's not a separation based off do I think that you are distinguished enough? Are you a good enough negro? Do you have enough respectability politics to keep up like them? Niggas are way to divide over lineage.
Speaker 4: Well because because the reparations right, so the issue with reparation is that everybody that looks like us can't be entitled to it because if you're from I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would even say, like my family like and I said, you're from Jamaica because my lineage, Sure there was slavery in Jamaica, but my lineage doesn't come to America like show of my answers.
Speaker 4: So the argument will be you know what I mean like, but well, even if they were, the argument be Jamaica has to make the claim for it as a right right now, if you're an indigenous American, which should be in my opinion, that's the word. And I think that's these new phrases of how we got to this point in the first place. When we get African American, not a lot of people uh can tie themselves to Africa Africa right, but because how they operated.
Speaker 5: Here, the colonists.
Speaker 4: They removed us from our birthright, from our our original names, which allowed them to occupy and take the land. Because if you're not attached to land, then you have no you have to nationality, which.
Speaker 1: Even leading the same way, we ain't never gonna get world peace. They're not giving niggas.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the problem.
Speaker 4: Everybody's idea of what reparations look like is different for me.
Speaker 5: It's what was taking land.
Speaker 4: If you take that's the land is the is, the is the money maker. You don't need to give me niggas a fuck up a million dollars tomorrow, you know, yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you give me, I'm finna get a change.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then you.
Speaker 1: Get a bottle of champagne. You can to get the shampo.
Speaker 4: Now you give them a y N two hundred and fifty thousand, How quick you think you're gonna blow it? You have five nigga's gonna be trying to buy mad drugs, ten, ten copies of every Nike tech fleet.
Speaker 5: Shoot like it.
Speaker 1: Y'all want to lean into the hypocrisy. Now that sounded like the exceptionals talking.
Speaker 5: About no no, but we don't. But think about it, though, he's quick. Now, once you give a negro money and the negro spend the.
Speaker 4: Money, where else he gonna go to get the get the rest of it, it's over with. It's over. Then you can't say reparation. You can't ask no laand nothing. That's a danger in action for a dollar amount to nobody in the quait to what that value was back then as a relation to now in this economy.
Speaker 6: But I mean, we're never gonna get land like what you were talking about earlier, like being removed from the land, right. Like that's the same conversation that went viral last week where Tucker Carlson is interviewing Mike Huckabye and they're talking about Israel, and they're talking about who has a right to be in Israel's Benjamin and y'all who are real Israeli and like.
Speaker 1: Mike conversations with israelis so.
Speaker 6: Mike, So the whole idea of what's going on in Israel is that you know, they're saying that biblically, this is our land.
Speaker 5: God wanted us to have this land.
Speaker 6: The people who are Jewish, they said biblically, Biblically, they don't go by the Bible, right, you're right, but they're but they're arguing that this is they're supposed to be their land by what God wanted. And so it's like, Okay, well, how do you go back and argue some of these people who may not have records about who owns this land, who is this land supposed to go to? And so like they're not going to give Negroes land in America, especially in places like New York where there's there's not even room to.
Speaker 4: Fill anything, not even asking for it. That's the that's the issue that I have with us. We're so lazy with this monetary value part of it. And it's like, yo, the bigger issue is land because once you remove the land, they could tell you, yo, yo, ask.
Speaker 5: We're gonna put you over here in fucking.
Speaker 1: Like they did the Native Americans and just kill us with with with the disease or something. Hate the land back.
Speaker 4: Like it ain't owner ship, Home of the Free and all that ship. That's the land that took the land. And standing on business.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking about land, we're talking about blacks, we're talking about us. This is not a sports podcast, but we have to get into how Atlanta is not a real place. And by the way, the more the more I live here, every time.
Speaker 4: She say that she get a new cover. You any time you say that Atlanta's not a real face cover.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's not a real place. It's really not. It's really not. And this thing I don't know how to click, y'all. I'm I'm working off of an iPad. I don't really know. It's not clicking, can we Okay, well, let's get into it. The Atlanta Hawks, oh are partnering and they have become the first NBA team to partner with the Strip Club. They are partnering with them on March sixteenth, which is the game against the My Orlando Magic, My Orlando Magic. Now, let me talk about what all is about to be at this game. And also there's confusion as to how and why this like even took place. But I got a little I got a little insight now our March sixth teeh. The special event will highlight the influence of the iconic club and bring elements of its culture to fans inside state Far Marina. This is interesting to me because the NBA NBA games are seen as family friendly. I don't know how a strip club is considered family friendly?
Speaker 5: Now, power to sound now.
Speaker 1: They are also having rap star The King I perform at halftime, and they're also bringing a live podcast taping to the beginning of the thing. So fans who arrived early can attend the live podcast recording, which will include Magic City founder Michael Mister Magic, Barney Anti I, hosted by DC Young Fly. They are also bringing the famous lemon pepper wings, including the popular lou will Lemon pepper barbecue wings to the arena Culture culture. Do y'all know or have the tie as to how this happened? Let me tell y'a because to me, y'all may not know. The Hawks principal owner Jamie Gertz also produced alongside Jermaine Duprie, the documentary Around Magic City that was on Stars. So for anyone who's like, how the hell did this happen? Is the principal owner of the team also would produced the documentaries around Magic City Now Magic City, Yes, is a staple.
Speaker 5: And it was tective produced by Arby Drake.
Speaker 1: Yeah executive, Yes the series. This isn't a real place.
Speaker 5: It's the greatest place.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna it is the most fantastic, but not the greatest place, not the real estate.
Speaker 5: Both two things can be true.
Speaker 1: Two things can be very true.
Speaker 5: I mean, okay, I mean so I think it's great.
Speaker 6: I think that they found or shout also, shout out to my people at the Hawks. Shout out to Max Strauss, Shout out to narciss Ala County.
Speaker 5: Those are my folks are working marketing.
Speaker 6: At the Hawks, and yeah, they really pushed the effort because obviously, yeah, the team's owner is a filmmaker who did this documentary, but the NBA still has to kind of like sign off on it.
Speaker 1: I don't think Adam Silver wants this to happen at all.
Speaker 6: Actually, I think I actually think Adam Siever is okay with it. I think because the way it has everything is okay. It just has to be positive the right way. They can't have throngs and ads shaken on section one O two in front of the kids and all of that.
Speaker 5: But what you can do.
Speaker 1: Is, do you think they bring polls to the arena?
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think there will be any mention of Magic City as a strip.
Speaker 1: Club as a strip club.
Speaker 5: I think that's why they're emphasizing the cultural part of it.
Speaker 6: Even even with the wings stuff is sponsored by Magic City Kitchen, so I think yeah. So, I think what they're doing is they are intentionally avoiding all mentions of strip clubs, but they are still acknowledging a local business that has been an institution forever and never never that draws people from outside of Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Yeah, into the city, you know, you know Maggie City Kitchen, right, you know.
Speaker 1: How up it is during Women's History Month? What do you mean they do acknowledge? How are you not going to acknowledge the women that make Magic City cool? The Wings don't make Magic City what it is? The motherfucker niggas who go in there and throw the money where do you think they throwing the money to to the women? Acknowledge the women's there?
Speaker 5: Mar sixteenth, That night is gonna turn up.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go crazy. How is the NBA?
Speaker 6: But here's the women. Here's here's what I say. I think that the women of Magic City will be in the building.
Speaker 5: They're just not going. They're gonna They're gonna be in the heels.
Speaker 1: And you know what, you know what the Hawks can only do it right, A boosy get to the second A two chains get to the second row, and I need all the women of Magic City.
Speaker 5: To be courted. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: Let's put all the women of Magic City. Yea, all the entire.
Speaker 5: Front row bro just full of bad asses. Big cities, yes, do it, do it? But you know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: They're playing in the Orlando Magic They are playing the Magic which.
Speaker 5: Orlando is in Florida? Is strip cup culture too?
Speaker 1: Miami? Is Orlando? Orlando? That's the thing. Yeah, at going for it's no COUCHI no titties, like keep the panties on this New York and even the girls you either have to wear pasties or this is the trick you ready?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: You want to know what the women do in Orlando. If they don't do pasties, what they do is they cover their nipples with hair glue to make it still look like ariolas, but they have to be covered.
Speaker 5: No ship But is that so? Wait?
Speaker 6: Is that because like in l a right, I don't know if it's still this way, but at one point it was like you can't have full nudity and alcohol in the same room.
Speaker 5: So is it like that there or.
Speaker 1: In Orlando? You got to drive over to Tampa, ibor City, strip club Central or Miami or drive down to Miami.
Speaker 5: Got you okay?
Speaker 1: Because no shape it? I'm not sure Jacksonville, but I don't want to drive to Jacksonville.
Speaker 5: So why do you even haveship clubs in Orlando? Are they making money? Because I'm not going to see no ladies in Penning.
Speaker 1: You want to know what's funny about you saying that? It's so funny?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: I think it's odd While they talk about New Yorkshire culture, they can't get naked in New York.
Speaker 5: You got to go to a hood bugger spot, like some hole in the walls.
Speaker 1: But even that, they're not supposed to be naked.
Speaker 5: So it was crazy.
Speaker 1: That's why the Bartenders got so popular in New York, because you don't run the same amount of clothes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that makes a lot more sense now because I usually people be talking about this starlets and it's all this ship and I used to just think like, oh, it must be that's just where it's popping in New York.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that New York had no news.
Speaker 1: And you ready, the BBLS hold the girls down so bad in New York. You don't even get the tricks. At least in Magic City they they're going for. Yeah, you're like, you're you feel like you're at the Barnum and Bailey's. You're in the show you were getting, you are getting everything, but the animals and clowns, Well, no, the clowns are.
Speaker 5: Clouds.
Speaker 1: The clouds are at Magic City. But no, like they're actually putting on the show they're entertaining in New York. They just walk around like put the money BB.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, I'm stand here and shake a little something for you and then go fuck that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, I'm excited about this. I will say the ticket prices. Where normally you could get a two hundreds ticket at State Pharma Rita for about thirty dollars starting at two hundred, they are starting at two hundred. There are three, four, five, six, seven thousand dollars tickets for court size, make it rain, and they are I really love it. I don't know if I sent you all the link. There is a pre order link for people to purchase the hoodie. The hoodie.
Speaker 5: I need that hoodie though.
Speaker 1: So it's a Magic City hoodie with the Atlanta Hawk's logos on the arm. It is.
Speaker 6: It looked the photo of it looks like it's heavy quality. It looks like it looks it looks like a nice hoodie, not like no guilding.
Speaker 1: But they could have just went to chatchipt and said, make this look like heavy material, make it look make it look like yeah, but it looks really nice.
Speaker 4: Pay two hundred and fifty dollars to go to this ship for a team that's thirty and thirty one that's not gonna make the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, support the women. Man, I go to Magic City. We'll be on Many's.
Speaker 4: Uh, you have a twelve of twelve passenger capacity to go to strip class.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize cheating was closing.
Speaker 1: Cheetah is closing at the end of the year.
Speaker 5: That's why. That's probably why we got up.
Speaker 1: It's you've never been to cheatah, to Cheatah, I'm not gonna lie. I'll take it to cheating everybody.
Speaker 6: You gotta have a nice dinner, go to cheating, go to cheatah, eat a good state.
Speaker 5: You're in the state. Yeah, yeah, eat a good steak and cheat. Yeah. Not seventy dollars.
Speaker 1: Now you have to argue with you're gonna be at this, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Get the thirty five dollars sury steak, stake, skirts steak, not that for me.
Speaker 1: No stirt where they don't ask you the temperature.
Speaker 5: You just don't get here here, go right here? Yeah. Yeah, but yeah, it's gonna be dorms for state. Farm is the dope. Marina though, so I do like Arena.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lite it. But also, but also it's the only arena. This's why Atlanta so bro they have a tailorport bar.
Speaker 5: Ye farm that is Bro. You got the swag shot get here?
Speaker 1: They have Tailorporte.
Speaker 5: Is crazy, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: It's not real.
Speaker 5: When the last time you drink teleorport, I was, Do you think I.
Speaker 1: Choose to drink teleport like? I actually feel so like this morning I drank Martinelli's and I said, you feel a.
Speaker 5: Little, make it, make it, make.
Speaker 1: It comes in a glass. But yeah, that girl, I ain't drinking teport. Drink no goddamn teleport, he said when I if they want to sponsible. Now let's get into some more ignorance. This is not a sports podcast.
Speaker 7: But but.
Speaker 1: Tesz Johnson, y'all, I don't even know who this man is, but he made He made news this week because his fiance decided to not only embarrass him, but she embarrassed herself. Ladies, sometimes you should just keep some thanks to you. Now, there was about a four minute video. I'm not going to play it, but she's his I guess ex fiance now detailed pretty much the timeline of her day and the timeline of his. So he proposed to his girlfriend and apparently he was also still in communication with his ex girlfriend. Yes, who decided to I'm just gonna can I read the same?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to hear.
Speaker 1: Also, this is how it got to her.
Speaker 5: By the way, so doctor Umar would not be proud of him.
Speaker 6: Listen, I didn't realize. I didn't realize that that was going on. He's doing it wrong.
Speaker 5: Twelve twenty two am.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, at the this is terrible. So he proposed, And before he proposed, he asked, when, oh wait, no, First, first it was the throat. Where's the throat at?
Speaker 5: Where's the throat?
Speaker 1: Where's the throat?
Speaker 5: Do you have it?
Speaker 1: Do you have a pull up? The second I have it? Go ahead and read, Go ahead and read it from a man? This was really great. I need you to read what the age is word?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, February nineteenth, at nine or nine am, whatever team I visit, we can just meet there and when I come and when I come down there then at one o seven am, I need to see you like I don't know, no, no, no way.
Speaker 1: You got to go down to the day that you proposed, February twenty first.
Speaker 5: And then at February twenty first, he goes at nine to eleven am. Damn, he fresh author. Let me give you a disclaimer. Pause need your throat your that's what you wrote at nine am. Somebody says you.
Speaker 1: Hold on. Here's the thing too, guys. He proposed to his girl at about one pm that day, but knowing you were going to propose to your lady, you texting your ex? Can I also tell you what else happened after the proposal? At twelve twenty two am, this is now midnight, he texts, when can I nut in you and fuck.
Speaker 5: You like I want? Ye? Damn?
Speaker 1: So you start the day off by asking for the throat, then you end the day after you don't proposed to a whole nother woman. When can you nut in your ex? Now? The reason why and how these text message just got out to the public. I guess the ex girlfriend didn't know she was the ex. I guess she still thought that she was dating this man.
Speaker 5: That was gonna be my question.
Speaker 1: So when the proposal came out on social media, she decided to shot these text messages and send it to the fiance and said, you know what, I'm blowing all this shit up. You ain't got him? ID got him? He lied to both of us. Now you asked me a question. Here's the thing. I don't even like sucker dick at nine o'clock in the morning, So need your throat at nine to eleven? To me, that's not how I want to start my day. It's kind of disrespectful. Ask me how I slept, Ask me if I if I had breakfast? First? Hey, did you eat?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Need that throat at nine to eleven is like, yo, you done have? What type of morning are you having?
Speaker 4: When can I in you and fuck you like I want? That's the problem because I think about Zion. I don't want to put him put him out.
Speaker 1: There like you think about Zion when you think about.
Speaker 5: Nutting nout that.
Speaker 4: But just about the consequences of these actions, Okay, just out here slinging all over the place like with no, with no.
Speaker 1: He think it's just giving it out. That's that's that's what they're doing. What they did, they just throwing at them.
Speaker 5: But then what happened? You got to go to court.
Speaker 1: Here's my thing. Here's my thing, to be honest, here's the ignorance of her girl. You dating an athlete and you gave him the throat that you're gonna these men are gonna cheat.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: That is what you sign up for when you date an athlete. Actually, it's what you sign up for when you date a man that work at FedEx. These men are gonna cheat. I think it's I think it's just seeing it.
Speaker 5: He didn't do a white woman right in Black History Month.
Speaker 1: Actually I think both of these women are white.
Speaker 5: I just don't like the time.
Speaker 6: The timing of it is so crazy though, because it's like, how did you think this was gonna play out? Like you thought that you was gonna propose to your fiance yep, and the other girl wasn't gonna say nothing. Thought it was just gonna like she was that stupid or she was that she.
Speaker 1: Found out the man that she had been sleeping with for about five years that she assumed to be her man at least one of her main men. Right, he proposed, she thought on the Facebook, and she still continued to deal with him.
Speaker 4: But that's understanding. But in this scenario, I don't think that was that understanding. Yeah, I'm gonna say, you don't needs.
Speaker 6: To have a Like I don't know what the relationship was with him and the other girl, but like, bro, you don't you don't vet this situation. You don't like I know niggas who cheat, who would be like, listen, you know I got a situation at home.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah blah blah. I don't think that makes it better.
Speaker 6: But at least you're trying to create some level of transparency so that you don't get this right here. But like you're gonna act like you was trying to get some throat and she wasn't gonna blow up your spot.
Speaker 5: She got a digital footprint.
Speaker 1: Do you think she should have told us all this?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Who does this embarrass More like when a woman comes down and set says it like, I think, because I'm not gonna hold you neeeds your throat is a crazy text message. But unfortunately this shit's not embarrassing for men. It's not embarrassing.
Speaker 6: I think in this situation, it might be more embarrassing for him because of the proposal. Like if it was just a nigga cheating on his girlfriend or whatever he did, he was like, okay, whatever, you look extra extra crazy when you proposed to this lady like and still and ask her daddy might want to see you now her her daddy might be like, oh, yeah, that's how you my daughter, okay, cool, Like her uncle might want to see you now, her brother might want.
Speaker 1: To see you now that you know what actually, you know what's happening during Black History months. They all telling her you shouldn't have been with that, We told you not to go like her white family is just like, well, this is what you get for going out anyways, Sorry to that man, Sorry to that lady. In twenty twenty six, I don't know if we don't care, bro, I ain't gonna hold you. I don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't really care.
Speaker 1: I don't care about this shit. All right, Well let's get into This is America, don't got your slipping on. But also this is the world. I think we have to go there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is this is the globe that this is the world.
Speaker 1: Where are we starting? Y'all tell me where y'all want to start? Again? I am under the assumption that we are literally now entering World War three to distract us from the Epstein files. So where do we want to go?
Speaker 5: I mean we can, I mean we can we can start with we can start what's going on? I don't know if I even believe that anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, That's what I was gonna get you, because what is the consequence of this ship Even if we saw the fucking Fstein found the most egregious things was in there, which we assume, what is then what we go fake outrage? We're gonna go tweet and yelling, screaming Howler too the mountaintops of threads and everything and other platforms.
Speaker 1: I mean, in the other countries, people are being removed, people are resigning. In the US, we get an apologies.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: So this week both Bill Clinton and Bill Gates have issued apologies. Hillary Clinton is trying to say she don't know that that nigga. She's removing herself. Also embarrassing bro as a woman, that's the embarrassing part. Like Hillary, you already had to deal with Monica Lewins' still with them, Bro, you still what more does this man have to do to embarrass you?
Speaker 5: Like everybody got a price?
Speaker 6: There was The interesting thing about the Clinton deposition part to me was that they were trying to push for this to be a public deposition, and Congress didn't want that.
Speaker 5: They wanted it to be behind closed doors. Why that's the million.
Speaker 6: Dollar question, Why what do you like their their thing is I think they're trying to put on a show because ultimately, as crazy as Bill Clinton looks for being in the Epstein files, there aren't any accusations against Bill Clinton. There aren't any accusers saying Bill Clinton did this to me. There's no mention of him being doing anything in there.
Speaker 5: It's just him doing Yeah. Bill Gates has his dirt on his jet.
Speaker 1: And what's also crazy is we don't have really any acts. But in terms of Deepak Choprah, he was in there like pretty much saying I'm glad you got away with the charges. I like little girl, like heth Han said some things by the way they would think he released He said, I unequivocally condemn abuse and exploitation in all forms. I don't know how he's getting away with that. After reading what some of those email exchanges.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you were saying, he was talking about, oh my, my focus is on the victims, Like you're focus not on the victim? What do you what if you said or anything in support of the victims, Like what are you talking about now?
Speaker 1: In a statement, he also assisted that he was never involved in, nor did he participate in, any criminal or exploitative conduct in connection with Epstein.
Speaker 6: But see the thing with his statement, I feel like and just reading get the vibe I got was that like ask me no questions, I tell you no lies, like he might have.
Speaker 5: It's such to me like he knew maybe some of this wasn't on the up and up, maybe some of.
Speaker 6: These girls were under age, but I don't know that, so I had the plausible deniability to just act like I don't know. Like there was an email that they did they released in the that was in Epstein files with Deepak Chopras said God is a construct, but cute girls are real that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, nigga, what Like that's a crazy ass statement.
Speaker 6: So for me, it just made me think, like, Okay, you kind of you probably felt the vibe that this is suspec but you're gonna roll with it and just act like you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 5: There was many emails bring your girls, bring your girls and all of this, and by the.
Speaker 1: Way, do y'all want to know it's goddamn response to that email specifically, oh yeah, he said, I regret that and understand how they read today given what was publicly known at the time. My focus now remains on supporting accountability prevention and efforts. You know what's crazy about this? This is the goddamn quote unquote accountability. Y'all want it from Tyra Banks. He's saying, I get how they read today, but back then I.
Speaker 5: Was going on.
Speaker 1: But also and now what and now what? What does accountability look like like? All that ship done, already been done, what you did, didn't happen? Does justice look like for all these motherfuckers in this in these files? What does it look like?
Speaker 6: I don't realistically, I don't think there's a single person who is going to see time behind bars for any of this.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think in America, America. In America, I don't know about these playing around.
Speaker 4: That's maybe after new president, new new staff, new attorneys knew all of that.
Speaker 5: You think that they would go back and say, hey, come back over here, brother.
Speaker 6: Maybe, But I mean, what's I don't know the statute of limitations on all on the actual accusations for some of these people.
Speaker 1: Like especially considering it we saw in terms of statue of limitations, like that's why Cassie and all these people came out at a certain time, because if this ship was happening in the early two thousands. Yeah, like and we think of can you charge someone for what they did twenty years ago? Now we do? But Bill will not look another Bill Bill Cosby. How did he he only got tried for certain crimes because of this.
Speaker 5: Because yeah he did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Bill Cosby didn't go down for I don't think Bill Cosby was actually in prison for the alleged sexual assaults.
Speaker 5: What was he? I believe it.
Speaker 6: I believe Billkseby went down for the drugging. Let me see, for just the drugs. But I think it was just the drugs R.
Speaker 1: Kelly because he reached that.
Speaker 5: So he was three counts of aggravated and drugging.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just I feel like in America, it's just going to be a smearing of your name.
Speaker 5: And it was also even with Deepak Chopra, like.
Speaker 6: These are all things that look and sound terrible, and we all look at him and be like, you're a piece of shit. But no one is accusing Deepak Chopra of anything, like I don't there's no accuser. So it's like to have a crime even hold him accountable for somebody has to accuse him of something. So it's like, all you'll get is we're not giving the public, is not giving anybody the benefit of the doubt who is pretty much in these files in certain kind of ways. So it's that's all you can get is we're gonna smear your name and we're going to say you're a piece of shit predator.
Speaker 1: Now you bring in that. This is one of the most interesting things that floated across my goddamn feed this last week. The New York Times fissed me off. Aw Man, I don't know if y'all know. It's a journalist by the name of Margot Kaplin.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: She wrote an article back in twenty fourteen that, for whatever reason, they chose to highlight today and placed on as the cover of The New York Times. Now, she wrote an article back in twenty fourteen that was pretty much saying that pedophilia should be seen as a disorder and not be criminalized, and essentially she argued that the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act of nineteen ninety and Section five oh four of the Rehabilitation Act of nineteen seventy three should exclude pedophiles from protection that well currently it excludes pedophiles from protection, but she said that that should be reconsidered, and she's basically leaning into how pedophilia is something that could be rehabilitized.
Speaker 5: It's a disorder, that it's.
Speaker 1: A disorder, and that can win. It's confidential. Psychiatric treatment could be something that could be removed from someone's minds and thoughts. And for me, at a time where a lot of these Epstein files is highlighting that a lot of our fucking leaders and powerful people are fucking pedophiles. To bring this to even the forefront at a time like this is disgusting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like what do you want to see who you was before you got here? Yeah? Pretty much?
Speaker 6: But like what is that There's no societal benefit to that, Like you're talking about like confidential.
Speaker 5: If there's a pedophile, it's the neighborhood. We need to know that.
Speaker 1: We need to know.
Speaker 6: It could be the teacher, it could be the bus driver, it could be the cop, it could be the pastor, Like the public needs to know that other medical things. If you have bipolar disorder and you have episodes when you do shit, it's a totally different thing.
Speaker 1: That's your medical history and all those states mind you. This is what else she criticized, which is nuts. She criticized pedophilia laws for emphasizing punishment not prevention, because these laws, according to her, ignore pedophilia until the commission of a sexual offense. Duh, Like like, here's the thing, and we were talking about this off mic. But no one should go to jail because of their thoughts, right, Like I could say I'm thinking of killing somebody.
Speaker 5: You have to do the act to do the act.
Speaker 1: So when it comes to pedophiles, yes, there's no prevention because until they play with a little kid, you don't how.
Speaker 5: The fun would you know?
Speaker 4: You know that the video we shared in the in the goup chat that we have that I'm not even calling a podcast. A guy that was on Mike's said that when he was holding a baby in his hand, He's like, when you hold a baby in hand, you get an erection?
Speaker 5: Right yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we get a hard Can we can we play that?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yes? Yes? Can we play this? Speak for yourself.
Speaker 1: No, let's be very clear. This is not a He's a king is not summarizing this like we miss interpreted this. Motherfucker literally said that when you hold a baby, you get hard, like you get in a.
Speaker 5: Rec shit, what wha prison right now?
Speaker 1: Like like throw away the keys? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 8: The Two Bears One Cave podcast with Bert Kreischer is one of the most disturbing podcasts. Bert shared a story about the first time he was holding his child alone.
Speaker 1: This child had no one warned him.
Speaker 8: About certain physical reactions, and he admitted he was confused and thought something was wrong with him.
Speaker 1: But people in the room laughed while.
Speaker 8: He told the story. A lot of you are said they felt uncomfortable watching it. Some people said this kind of joke should not be part of comedy, especially when it involves parenting.
Speaker 5: A lot of people keep dads in the dark. Leg first time you hang out and hold your kid by yourself, you're gonna get hard.
Speaker 1: He literally said that. He literally said that, And so maybe that's what but you know.
Speaker 4: They hide behind comedy, right, Joe, you made a choice, brother, Yeah, Like, there's no even if that was something that would have landed twenty years ago. The climate don't And I'm that's crazy to even even think that, right, The climate don't support that to say now, and it's nobody.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, you know what I got haired on too, and I was when he says that what are you looking for a community for niggas to come out and be like, yeah, go for it.
Speaker 1: I think where we talk about like the rewriting of history. It's really scary right now. What's happening with people trying to literally absolve them of these terrible things that not only were they hunching kids, y'all, they was eating babies. Not only were they eating babies. I don't know if y'all saw the dentists. So the girlfriend of Epstein in the well it was supposed to receive one hundred million dollars. Now she's a Russian dentist that was also removing the teeth of these children. So yes, she was removing the teeth of these children that they were playing with. I guess because when they were getting rid of the children, they didn't want gentle respons to be able to identify these kids. So she's now not getting anything that was left in the will. The government has all of his assets frozen and all that shit. But literally Epstein was leaving this woman a hundred million dollars. There was a woman outside of just Laine. He had a girlfriend literally removing the teeth of the children, y'all. When y'all get into these what was really happening. It's the.
Speaker 5: Gross shit.
Speaker 1: It's gross bugg and shit. And right now we have these powerful people not only distracting us with maybe these missiles and everything. We're about to get into that, but we have now comedians, powerful people, journalists, someone like The New York Times bringing light to the fact that maybe we should question pedophiles because maybe we should have empathy. Maybe they can be rehabilitized. We shouldn't we shouldn't put punish them, We should work on preventing these these these urges.
Speaker 6: And there was a push I don't even know when it started, but it's like to not call them pedophiles and to call them minor attracted persons. And yeah, like it was a thing where it's like, yo, let's let's reframe how we talk about these things.
Speaker 5: And I'm just like, I don't know what y'all trying to do here.
Speaker 1: Like like y'all want to remove critical race theory, y'all want to rewrite the history of the country. Y'all want to reverse Rob Wade and take away the rights of women to like, but but let's go ahead and allow pedophilia find a way, Like what what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: I don't know what's going on? No more?
Speaker 1: Who is writing the script this movie?
Speaker 5: So solo writers this Like it's it's.
Speaker 1: Becoming scary and like I said at the top of the show, like it's getting to the point where I don't want to open my phone because when I'm opening my phone, I'm seeing that a girls' school is being blown up.
Speaker 6: By this by us, by us, by us, by us, and our is our in our incomparable Israeli co signers who just like, we can't what what's going on right now with American Israel is let's talk. It's just it's fucked up on like multiple levels, right Like what it's one thing where people are looking at you know, what's happening with the Palestinians. But it's like this relationship with Israel has gone like it's probably like an understatement to say that this has gone too far. Like the way that net and Yahoo seems to have Trump like wrapped around his finger to get done whatever they want to get done is like some.
Speaker 5: Real Geppetto Pinocchio puppeteer type shit.
Speaker 1: No literally literally, I'm it's crazy because I saw this, this tweet that was like, oh, is this what they're doing? Because do you see how no one's talking about the cartel and everything happening in Mexico anymore? The news cycle is literally switched. And I saw this tweet that said that this is a part of the psychological way in which they want to control us and keep us in fear.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the goal, right when we had when the elections happen, just a part of the playbook which we was presented in that manual that I won't promote here. Oh yeah, this is their playbook desensitize how we feel about things that happen, or we get quick doses of it and that's it. But meanwhile, it could be a full out extent of context that we're missing because we're not getting coverage on it. CNN would just purchased m M with the whole thing, with the paramount deal, right.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, we add to the bonus episode two because it's see that.
Speaker 4: Well the buyer said, hey, relax, we're not trying to but that sounds good until until we're gonna We're gonna be honest, we're watching this ship.
Speaker 5: We're like, all right, that sounds different. This sounds different. This is like the old channel that I used to know.
Speaker 1: But it's what we saw with them wanting to own TikTok the way they're trying to own the media because they want us to only receive one side of the story. Like it's it's how we which is why I love podcasting so much, because.
Speaker 5: You're actually free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well until we're not like Jimmy free with.
Speaker 4: Responsibility to right everybody. Yeah, everybody exerts that that's true.
Speaker 5: That's the issue.
Speaker 1: But because we just talked about another podcast and it talked about getting hard while holding his baby, So like, you know, there's two sides of the coin. But this, this is what I'm seeing, like seeing Dubai get hit, seeing Cutter get hit, seeing all the like we're witnessing all these missile strikes all like, and we're seeing it. We're seeing it to me and it's scarious. So the conversation is when, not if, but when they reach us soil.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean at a certain point, you know, you can only push people so far to pinchulum always swings.
Speaker 5: Back the other way. It's just what is it is? It is? It? Is it a plane that gets shot down over over?
Speaker 1: Is it the missiles right now? Iranian missiles cannot reach out?
Speaker 5: Can I get this far?
Speaker 1: However, their allies are Russia and China, And China got big bank. You want to talk about big big bank, big bank, take little bank. They shit on us. So if they get their allies involved in.
Speaker 6: This, and now we're talking about like you're not We're not just talking about retaliation. We're talking about money and all out, Like with China specifically, like China gets their oil from the Middle East from Iran.
Speaker 1: Well, they said there's about twenty percent of the oil right now that is literally like now.
Speaker 6: Cut off, cut off, And so like if this gets to be a situation to where like the United States steps in and they're putting boots on the ground and they're commandeering pathways for export and import and all these like, it's gonna be a problem and it's gonna get real ugly, real fast. And there's a lot of things that are you when you start to read about kind of like the reaction to seeing people in Iran has been interesting because you look at the videos, there's a lot of people cheering, there's a lot of people who who are glad that the Ayatola is dead, because.
Speaker 5: I think and are they or is that what they're just showing us too? Well?
Speaker 6: No, I think I think a lot of people are happy because they've been under this regime, people getting killed in the streets for forty fifty years.
Speaker 5: So there are a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Who wanted to see this regime gone, but they're also at the same time scared about what's to come next. Killing that man doesn't crumble the infrastructure of the Islamic regime over there, like someone else is going to come and take power. And a lot of times when these things get destabilized, what you get after isn't necessarily better than what you had before.
Speaker 5: So while people are happy.
Speaker 1: Because they're saying that now, I know we want Trump gone, but and that's what I want to say, Yeah, right, that niggas the devil.
Speaker 6: And if someone were to come from a foreign land and off Trump, yeah, there would be people in the streets of America cheering because we hate the point.
Speaker 5: Good point, but good point.
Speaker 6: It doesn't mean that now Maggat is gone, the Project twenty twenty five is gone, this playbook and this agenda is gone. That's just the representation of the man who we're holding responsible for doing the shit to us. But until things get we'll see how this shakes out. But like, there's still a really good chance that the people of Iran could still be subjugated under a terroristic type regime when all of this shit is so so like.
Speaker 5: Afghanistan with the Taliban.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mind you going back to that time because they're in control, right, because they're in control, possible ignorant take and they're causing conflict with Pakistan see ignorant thought. Growing up in Orlando, the fear was that when nine to eleven happened that either the Space Center or Disney would be So there was fear in Orlando about terrorists plotting on Orlando as a target. Of course, living in New York, oh maybe every day i'm walking, I feel like terraces.
Speaker 5: It's scary.
Speaker 1: New York has that feel that of course New York will get hit. I was like, well, I'm in Atlanta.
Speaker 5: What it come up with?
Speaker 1: What they hit in Atlanta? Now, I did think, Okay, the CDC is here, but I don't know if they care about the Center of Disease Control.
Speaker 5: I can see the CDC.
Speaker 6: I mean, the CDC is is always a target nowadays because you know, during COVID time, people thought that the CDC was full of shit. They're telling lies of the people. So just for a regular every day the security of the CDC is high level.
Speaker 5: Because shit can go on.
Speaker 4: So but other than the new administration, they they canceled CDC. They said them, well they would I be, why would that be? But they still operate, But why would they be? It doesn't it wouldn't matter to them if they hit that.
Speaker 1: But so that's what I'm saying. Is there anywhere in Atlanta that would want to hit?
Speaker 5: I think they would hit anywhere.
Speaker 1: Maybe the airport, well, they would hit Jackson International in the world.
Speaker 4: Also with any area in the States, they would probably look at military areas, military bases.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean there's there are main they're main ones here scattered around the Atlanta area, in some south of Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Well even now some of the defense right there, they're going after military bases.
Speaker 5: In that guitar.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. This is draining.
Speaker 4: It is because the problem that I'm seeing so bricks right, which consists of Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa.
Speaker 5: I knew what you were talking about.
Speaker 4: But brsses, a group of major emerging economies, include ten full members, which is Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab immorants. So I'm looking at that those countries though ten, one of their partners.
Speaker 5: Is being attacked. How does that impact that? Right, which is.
Speaker 4: Some may say that this is an effort to throne the dollar, the US dollar right by them.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's be very clear. Our dollar don't mean shit, Go doesn't mean it's already because those brick nations represent with forty percent of the world's population and thirty nine percent of.
Speaker 5: The global GDP.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a it's a major part. So that's an issue. Yeah, I would imagine for sure.
Speaker 6: I mean, and the other part of it is too, is that Trump did all of this with no approval from Congress, like this this is this is essentially starting a war, like he didn't have approval to do this.
Speaker 5: He just did what he wanted to do.
Speaker 6: So now it looks doubly crazy where it's like, Okay, y'all don't seem to have control over your country. Your president is doing whatever the fuck he wants to do, and he's starting this conflict that's going to infect all of these other countries.
Speaker 5: We got a mid term election coming up like.
Speaker 1: That ain't even really being discussed.
Speaker 4: Oh but has the play the underplay for the overplay when they came to fullteen County looking for those ballots from two thousand now that I don't know if you saw that. I saw a headline that says Iran and China was interfering with the two thousand elect the twenty twenty elections, right, and I'm like, what is twenty twenty six?
Speaker 5: Even if that was the case. So I'm like, there has to be a reason for that, right.
Speaker 4: I think I believe that the ultimate game is a poke the beer in China, and I don't want to poke that.
Speaker 5: I don't that beer alone, bro.
Speaker 6: But you know, but with Trump is like everything is ego driven. Like you're not going to be able to tell him that he's not the biggest swinging dick on the block. Anybody else who's coming.
Speaker 5: Around here with me?
Speaker 1: According to South Park.
Speaker 4: Story, Daniels Little, I think that Donald is the same Donald from the pictures and video we've seen with him and his highlight of celebrity, with the with the with the artists, with.
Speaker 5: The Al Sharpton, with Jesse just the same person, Eddie Murphy, not to say that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean is this the same person?
Speaker 5: Like, what do you mean by that? I know, ignorant?
Speaker 1: Take right here, ignorant.
Speaker 5: I want to hear and And I say.
Speaker 4: This with full compassion to the Central Park five and and and Santana and those brothers, But they seemed to be a who the idea of who he was because he was immersed in celebrity culture as it relates to now politics, Like those same people, He's like, fuck them and their thoughts and their opinions.
Speaker 5: Of what I'm doing. Oh, probably I've been like this the whole time, so I don't go fuck you.
Speaker 1: Never watched his show What the Apprentice? Not really I loved it, by the way, that was a great show. Yeah, great show. But I think he's I don't think he's ever really cared about what anyone thought of him at all. There's always been the ego. But also, let's be very clear, with the same rhetoric, he has people that are still wanting to stand by him, that are still publicly agreeing with him, and these are celebrities, celebrities still like you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Well, ultimately Donald Trump. I think Donald Trump's main thing is that he wants to feel powerful.
Speaker 5: He wants to be liked. He wants that where he can get it from. I don't think he cared. I think he wants to be liked very badly. But why would he? Why is he Why does he want that so much? Like what is it? Well, I mean that you know, all the money you got, all the power you got.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like if he has if he has daddy issues, if he has stuff that happened in his childhood that just makes him you know, we're all effective issues o.
Speaker 1: The lady, and.
Speaker 6: Probably worse because like his daddy issues are probably exacerbated by the fact that you know, his his father was his father was the one that really made the bread. So it's like maybe you feel like you have to live up to that standard. And even in that, like your daddy seated you your first million dollars to be able to go off and try to become something with your life.
Speaker 5: So I think the the idea of Donald Trump wanted to be liked.
Speaker 6: I think there is a major motivating factor from I just don't think he cares who likes him, as long as it's somebody. If it's if it's if it's out sharp, then great. If it's Charlie Kirk's wife, great, I don't care who it is. Just kiss my ass, like please, just get thinking my knas. It doesn't matter. Just kiss my ass and tell me I'm the best, tell me I'm good, and like that kind of psychological that yeah, and so that kind of shit can motivate people to do a lot of fucked up things. I just think that's part of his profile. But beyond that, he doesn't like, he doesn't have.
Speaker 5: Like he makes. He really makes George Bush look like a sensible person.
Speaker 6: He makes George Bush look like an actual president who had knowledge and insight and empathy and information.
Speaker 5: He makes him look like Obama.
Speaker 6: And it's like, this is where we're at, and everybody who voted form or votiform twice or voter form three times, they all drink the juice because they don't care either. They just want somebody who will say fuck everybody and represent them because.
Speaker 5: That's how they feel. And this is what it has led us to. Now we're at it. We've got geopolitics.
Speaker 6: We've got international incidents, and nobody is going to be able to turn this thing around. I don't even know if really all the people inside the Trump administration are down with this ship, but they can't tell him nothing.
Speaker 5: What are you gonna tell him.
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 5: They gotta be some fatigue happening right now. There's definitely fatigue happening. You can see it in some of the It's.
Speaker 1: Fatigued with us having to discuss it. There's fatigue in us, the regular people, the citizens of this country, having to even consume it. Like this is exhausting, it is. This is exhausting, I literally, but it forces us to pa. I'm trying to change my algorithm to just be cats and pandas like I just want to watch animals in the ocean.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 1: Good luck with that now, Like getting on my phone and seeing people cry and scream because forty little girls were killed people running for they were at school, and then to know that are set that thing.
Speaker 5: There, Yeah, like what are we talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, it's gonna get It's gonna get worse before it gets better.
Speaker 4: And that's the bad news. That's the bad part. Like, like we're precedent is because we don't know what's tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We don't ye.
Speaker 1: My friends text me was like, YO, cancel the World Cup, cancel all this ship, but it's gonna be that's scary. It is wet, all these people in one area, bru It's scary right now.
Speaker 6: And with the World Cup, it's like the World Cup has historically been held in fucked up places, so it's so it's happened. Yeah, yeah, there's always anytime the country that has a World Cup, there's protests and there's all kinds of ship going on outside in the in the with the citizen read because people are upset about the places where this event is being held. The ship going on in the government, that ship going on in their law enforcement, the military. So it's like, I don't know what's I don't want to put America on a scale of whether it's better or worse.
Speaker 5: It's just another fucked up country. The World Cup has come in the middle.
Speaker 6: Of strife and everyone's pretty much just out here on their own figure that shut out whether they're gonna come or not.
Speaker 5: But I don't see I don't see the event getting canceled.
Speaker 6: But I think it's definitely gonna bring a new light to the conversations that are going on in the midst of this big global event, and.
Speaker 4: It's between the United is gonna be held the feet for World Cup, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Mexico sixteen cities.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's tricky. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: I noticed was a heavy episode, y'all. But on Friday's bonus episode, we're talking lighter. It's gonna give no politics.
Speaker 5: I know what.
Speaker 4: You know what, Apolo don't even like put a disclaimer on it. I think that do the conversation that people who are listening there having in it.
Speaker 1: I hope they have it in their home. I think that's the interesting part too, Like there becomes a part where yes, we're getting just sensitized, but there's there also needs to be some level of y'all. And when I say y'all, not only the listeners, but you encouraging your family members, your friends, your partners to literally read, to do the research, to unfortunately, consume the news and consume multiple multiple different news stations and channels. Don't just get your your information from one resource.
Speaker 5: You locked an echo chamber.
Speaker 1: Remove yourself from the echo chamber and see what's really happening and figure out how it impacts you and figure out, Okay, so who do I need to vote for? Come in terms, who do I need to have my eye on to see how I can protect my own interests moving forward, because right now maybe this shit is scary.
Speaker 6: It's scary, and there's no We're at a place now where you can't really even if you're not a political person. You don't have to be the most political person in the world, but we're at a place now where you can't really afford to put your head in the sand or not pay attention.
Speaker 1: You can barely afford rent, can't afford shit right now.
Speaker 6: And the reason that some of the reasons why you can't for those things is because of things that are going on around you.
Speaker 5: It's not this isn't just happening in a vacuum.
Speaker 6: People are making decisions that impact whether or not you can pay your bills, whether or not you're.
Speaker 1: S It's oil, yeah, all of that food, I mean.
Speaker 5: Oil prices are going to go They are going to go up when you go to the place that.
Speaker 6: You get your gas from that you go over here, because it's not going to be so yeah, yeah, everything.
Speaker 5: Crazy It's funny.
Speaker 4: Because the gas on Friday went up to eighty one, and I'm like, what this is crazy. This is before anything happened off then yesterday it went fifty one.
Speaker 1: They said that there was some guys at a local DC bar talking about the explosion, like the bombs and ship being sent before it happened. Like this is all Like, Bro, the script is written. Yeah, there's more to come.
Speaker 5: There's a lot there's a lot more to come.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's more to come.
Speaker 6: Nigga's going to be in the White House another to two years and seventy five percent.
Speaker 1: I just watched season three of Night Agents.
Speaker 5: Watch that.
Speaker 1: Like, Bro, the government be playing these things and may be trying to hide their asses, but they be they be down to do some dumb ship.
Speaker 6: I mean even with nine eleven, like with not eleven, although they had everybody on their side, like because of what happened in New York, nobody at the time was questioning whether or not we should go over there and kick the ass. And you know, Colon Power got up in front of the UN gave this whole speech that was full of lies, that was full of misinformation.
Speaker 5: Is he part of the talented tenth. He fits the physical.
Speaker 4: Recipes, he but he fits all those type of things, right, Yeah, he died, he died, I can't remember.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he got in twenty four but yeah.
Speaker 6: But like so even in that time they tried to at least fake like, Okay, we're going to do go but now we're not even trying to put on the show.
Speaker 5: Trump was just like, fuck it.
Speaker 1: What what are you about to talk about on seeing in this week?
Speaker 5: Ask a good question.
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel like they're definitely obviously gonna bring this up and some of the surrounding elements of like what is this going to affect now? And how does this affect not just over there, but like immediately American politics.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure all of that is gonna come up. We'll see. I'm sure the producer will email me in a couple of days and it'll be on and pop.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, y'all, please please please, I implore you do your research, read, listen, form your own opinions, get out the echo chamber. I hope you enjoyed this this episode. Again, we gonna we're gonna lighten this ship all the way up on Friday, So make sure you check out that bonus episode. It'll be the three of us again. Jason will be here.
Speaker 5: Next week because he'll get gone.
Speaker 1: He will get the caster lock. But yeah, no, hope. Y'all enjoyed this episode again. If you want to watch the full video, make sure you subscribe to our YouTube page. This is Selective Ignorance, where curiosity lives, controversy thrives, and conversations matter. See you next week. Selective Ignorance a production of the Black Epec podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 7: Thanks for tuning in the Selective Ignorance of Mandy B. Selective Ignorance. It's executive produced to buy Mandy B. And it's a full Court Media studio production with lead producers Jason Mondriguez.
Speaker 1: That's me and Aaron A.
Speaker 5: King Howell.
Speaker 7: Now, do us a favor and rate, subscribe, comment and share wherever you get your favorite podcasts, and be sure to follow Selective Ignorance on Instagram at Selective Underscore Ignorance. And of course, if you're not following our hosts Mandy B, make sure you're following her at full.
Speaker 5: Court pumps Now.
Speaker 7: If you want the full video experience of Selective Ignorance, make sure you subscribe to the Patreon It's patreon dot com backslash selective Ignorance.
Speaker 1: It's Segirl, Mady B. And you just checked out my new podcast, Selective Ignorance. If you enjoyed this episode, make sure you head on over and hit that subscribe button and check out Selective Ignorance every Tuesday and every Friday wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts