Speaker 1: Yeah, back like we've never left. Man, we got a special guests in the building. My dog ed of maleteral. How you feeling, Yeah, I feel a good man. How you feeling I'm feeling straight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been going up too while trying.
Speaker 1: You got a new project that drop Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yea until they feel me for that right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, so little, I know you fuck with sports because you you made a song with that. You're doing sellers. You're fucking with Colorado.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm round with Brown.
Speaker 1: Even when they started losing, he was still Brown. Yeah. You know how niggas starts sweating after they start after they lost to in a row. I don't think I saw another Colorado.
Speaker 3: I watched all even what they lost. You don't need no little line. He'll be better this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely gonna be better this year though. So you had your watch hanging out like your door too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after doing it before your door?
Speaker 1: Are you you put your ain't put him? I ain't sports wise, like grew up? Like, who was some of your favorite teams you watch?
Speaker 3: I'm a jazz Man, New York Giants? How just they were always underdogs? Yeah, like the underdog teams lounges and cowboys though, wining down straight.
Speaker 4: You don't like the.
Speaker 1: Bro what I'm saying, So like Tennessee Titans, you ain't never rooted for them because they uh from Memphis. Yeah, but there in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Memphis ain't in Tennessee.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, like the Titans go, but if they go against the.
Speaker 1: Jazz, yeah you yeah, all right? So what about God damn my Grizzly did.
Speaker 2: Roll Golden State?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, they not know?
Speaker 2: I mean you know we curse on her? Hell yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nigga ship, We keep this nigga.
Speaker 3: I fuck with Jatta with Jost for sure, like that foc with the grizz Don't get me wrong with like y'all.
Speaker 1: Fuck with y'all too much.
Speaker 3: Man, I'd have made a lot of money I've got Damn. Still, Bro, I ain't going again.
Speaker 4: Still that nigga.
Speaker 1: You be on private It's what I'm saying. You be here.
Speaker 2: I delete this ship, but.
Speaker 1: That should have got damn that should have sucked up your whole day and ship.
Speaker 3: Like we be on fan duel to though, So it's like, oh yeah, I delete this ship. I'm sure lose.
Speaker 1: Man. Gotta be too who Who's some of your favorite athletes all time?
Speaker 2: You know Jordan's what was my basketball? Football in this sport?
Speaker 3: Jordan's Brandon Jago Germany Shaky, oh.
Speaker 4: Still.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Shocking was a guy that Nigga forgot about. Jeremy Shock and Jeremy Shackle one of the one though from Miami who he played with University in Miami with him and Kellen Winslow when on that same team.
Speaker 2: He was older than Winslow German.
Speaker 1: That was tough and white boy that.
Speaker 4: Matt Olson rap re surface about the seventh floor of Miami. You remember that ship talking about getting ahead and shipp like and rapping and who Matt Olson greg.
Speaker 1: He said he would get head of Miami.
Speaker 4: He was rapping about that ship, seventh floor.
Speaker 2: You end up playing for Eddie played football and basketball.
Speaker 1: He played basketball playing beat you baball we can play right, We got beating from the hood, got them shoes in the trunk and all come out.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm retired now.
Speaker 1: What was it you play the football and then basketball? Just hood?
Speaker 2: It was out random one god facilitating real real they gonna come in.
Speaker 1: Football?
Speaker 3: Organized football though? Football cool to what year? Like middle school? I ain't playing high school.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that ship don't count. Man, Nigga donna start getting good at high school.
Speaker 3: Bro, I would focused on something, e Bro, the kind of how we're from. So niggas wan't going trying to go to practice. I'm going to the projects.
Speaker 1: When the nigga realized because you you playing with athletes, you seeing who got a chance to go to the league. I feel like, once you see like buddy got a shot, let me start focusing on on some shit I could do.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up, it's Reggie Ball again. Back here with prize picks, where a single injury can be life changing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: I know baseball is going on right now, and the NHL playoffs are heating up, but I am locked in on the NBA playoffs and ant Man is doing something special. I'm taking him over on everything, points, steals, rebounds, assists, whatever you name it. The man is on a mission. The good thing about prize picks is that there's plenty money in the bank and there's a chance for you to add money to your bank each and every day. Now, look, it's super simple. Simply register deposit and select more or less on two or six players like stats, points, assists, picture, strikeouts, and or rebounds, and you can potentially win up to twenty five times your injury. All right, check this out. If this is your first time on Prize Picks, they'll match up your initial deposit up to one hundred dollars. It's available in thirty states, So head over the Prize Picks now and download the app. Use the promo code broken Plate, and tell them we sent you now. Go download Prospects today for your daily fantasy sports experience. Daily fantasy made easy.
Speaker 2: But it ain't that many, Like niggas don't go to the NFL NBA.
Speaker 3: Really, once I realized it, it was like, all right, it's like twenty six slashing the NBA for Shure and nf BE. Like once I real last, it was like, hell, now when you start rapping out about twelve real yup. When I first start rap, but I wasn't taking this shit series though. I just really started taking this shit like three years ago.
Speaker 1: Man, right now, Like just seeing how like Memphis like getting behind your music, not just memphishit the whole world, like Slick getting on you, like to the point of like what's your favorite place you think to perform? Or like go to city outside of Memphis.
Speaker 2: I fuck with Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Charlotte be crazy with they getting they getting on. But Charlotte just like it's like Atlanta, but it's more laid back.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Charlotte. Charlotte is low key. Two niggas got damn gonna fuck it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they gonna up.
Speaker 1: I always up the good city Houston too, but they Houston like Atlanta. Yea why they start having their parties at nine in the morning. Yeah.
Speaker 3: At first Atlanta was like niggas come part in Hereston you could just go laid back, but like now Here's you might be chicking in your room.
Speaker 1: Tell your next city that Dallas, Dallas.
Speaker 2: They feel Dallas. This This is one of my favorite part.
Speaker 1: Who's Who's something you want to get on the project? Like on your Niggs project right now? So you have on now on the shop because you got the Shark and Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Blue with that put the play together. Oh, it's like rappers. Drake, right, I want number big name ship.
Speaker 1: Really Drake, that nigga you ain't gotta ever look back.
Speaker 2: Ever look bad.
Speaker 1: But that isn't Drake.
Speaker 2: I don't need I don't just need Drake, Drake, you looking, I don't need you.
Speaker 3: Just talk niggas. You can say two words and hop on face time.
Speaker 1: Its crazy, Yeah, what kind of like what kind of song and flow you think of the Beatle.
Speaker 3: Drake can jump on anything, though, That's what I'm saying, Like, Drake can jump on the street ship before me, Like damn well, it can be some like the.
Speaker 1: Only person you remember black Boy j B. He had got on his song. He just and he did this just the little yeah what they was at the gym or someone look look alive, shoot, look alive, look alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and that was just on some random ship like him being at the gym.
Speaker 3: I guess because I just know he just black boys already shooting nothing Drake to this ship, this ship, yeah, that ship, like she was already going for him though, like black Boy was already bulls up though.
Speaker 1: Because just seeing that you don't made you know what I mean a song with Don Tripp and I ain't gonna lie. When I heard you know what I'm saying you and Done Tripp had a song, I was like, why it's gonna have to brain that ship.
Speaker 2: Trip.
Speaker 1: And then the fact that dun Trump went first, I ain't gonna lie. The nigga are cool with playing the song, and I'm listening to Trip.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why man I said this ship.
Speaker 3: I had been supposed to did something with him because we shif the same person be doing all this beats and ship, we'll be at the same studio. Like I was seeing Trip like I'm leaving, he coming, I'm coming, he leaving type of ship. Was like, I'm seeing somethingro That nigga sent me the hardest ship he drop all year. I heard this ship, I said, dann this niggas and some me some ship. I heard all the other ship like, y'all can take his nigga some ship. I had to sit down for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably knew. He was like Ship, I'm gonna show man novel. When I heard when I done Trip first go, I was like, oh ship, it ad might be in trouble, Like, don't like what I'm listening. Well, when you came out like a nigga, Nah, ain't too many niggas in the world.
Speaker 2: I really can't name nobody but Alto Alito.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they were wrapping back and forth together.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like Ship niggas that.
Speaker 1: Fleck that flex and go ahead, got got up out of here too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still pushing flicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So with the athletes, like how did you you fuck with the athletes and Memphis? Yeah, someone they got with the music.
Speaker 3: And ship, yeah something, but like this ship ain't like you ain't gonna Jesus that should be different.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna just see no athletes like that.
Speaker 3: But you've been the mems, you know how that ship it ain't he ain't even see No, Yeah, it's gonna be more more so a lot of street ship.
Speaker 2: Ain't like like you might be in Atlanta. You might be at the gas station and pulled up at his mother for he just get some gas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nah, men can't hang him in for like that at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, probably Giallo. Yeah they fuck with job, but y'all don't be out like that in sign now.
Speaker 1: Yeah not no more job job.
Speaker 3: He'll don't get me wrong that Joe didn't been in the hood and ship like the most athlete didn't that I.
Speaker 1: Seen hanging around Zach Randolf, Yeah, z.
Speaker 3: Bo and Tony Allen and they all, yeah them they was in the club and ship.
Speaker 2: Like in the move next to a nigga like.
Speaker 1: Tony Allena, look like they won't they go to the club to a fight.
Speaker 3: Nigga got a game, imigga got a gang to Mardy in the club. Z Bo got damn nah z Bo moved through that motherfucker real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, like what you think, did you think John Morin like got into the like Mephos culture a little bit too much?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like, I don't know. I can't say that because I don't know him before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel me before.
Speaker 3: I don't know how he is because niggas can hoop and could be this type of person.
Speaker 1: But Bro, if the nigga would have went somewhere like they just say he was with Indiana Pacils or something, I think he never would have got in trouble or nothing like that. Bro.
Speaker 3: No, he probably want me, but you gotta keep their failue. So it's like I understand, I understand it. You know what I'm saying, Like, at the end of the day, it's legal to Tennessee. He didn't break along, he didn't break alost. Why the he being crucified?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't want to speak on that.
Speaker 2: They ain't gonna never speak on that.
Speaker 1: I think it's just like I think it was the size of the gun. You just.
Speaker 2: The time he got the nigga wogga.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah for real and then I like the nigga Jared Jackson to tho that play for all men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of players in Memphis hurt right now. They should just tank and just get a top three pick.
Speaker 3: Men would be making some crazy as trades to me, for real, for real, So you be keeping up to date with the sports. Yeah, got the NBA And I watched the ship that like ship like they just like a trade. Somebody's so good, like the Tarres Jones market smart trade. That was crazy ship markus smile hooping. But I feel like Tarry Jones Dan it was like the sixth man of the year running up or some ship. Yeah yeah, but why not though, because he was when John was hurt player, when John was hurt, ship.
Speaker 1: He was stepping up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they had to pay bang. They could have figured it out though.
Speaker 1: Hey, what you thought about was his name? Dealon Brooks? Did you foruck with Dylan Brooks?
Speaker 2: Forward? With dealing, you need a nigg every team, you need a dealer, like.
Speaker 3: A nigga jack This bitch like if you've been in the hood dealing this, that nigga in the hood hoop like he's jacking it, bitch, no matter how been the same. But I didn't been in the building with dealing on the floor. I'm saying dealing. He didn't, He didn't scold thirty, twenty six, twenty seven. So it's like you gotta ship up the good with the bag yon, y'all, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 1: Bro when he got man said that ship on Lebron, I can't be right, said, I don't know what the fuck he was doing. Yeah, who your who? Your favorite basketball player? All the time you got Lebron in your top five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lebron my top five. But I don't be being with Lebron though.
Speaker 1: You don't never know what Lebron Lebron.
Speaker 3: He got mold more so off the court while a nigga fuck with him. You feel me, well, he opened though, like he can't take nothing away.
Speaker 1: From your top five players. All the time you.
Speaker 3: Got Jordans mom still shacking their motherfucker AI and their motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I feel.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, Coche. And then I'm saying it because all them influential, they changed the game and some kind of got a lot of love in Memphis. Yeah, chinged the game though.
Speaker 1: Yeah a I went to myphild. How many seasons played the.
Speaker 3: Myth one they were trying to make him come off the bench and some ship.
Speaker 1: But now I changed game for sure, stillaging the game. Hey y'all got there wearing jewel all that put this way them nigga because they came from the area where they were wearing suits, you know, like to.
Speaker 4: A game and ship like the reason why they started wearing because of Ai, like the David, Like, no, we ain't having all that.
Speaker 1: Ship I'm talking about, Like when I say wearing suits, like Michael joined them, like they was wearing suits and ship like that mark like so like it wasn't imposed to a nigga like Alan doing that nigga wearing suit nigga going.
Speaker 2: Too far, it comes, it comes, nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it looked like straight to the club and ship. Ship. Yeah, motherfucking dog.
Speaker 3: This that's what a lot of I feel like a lot of NBA player missed, like the dog and the Dog. Yeah, like the only new NBA player I'll be seeing that like that dog for real, for real, Like Anthony, you know what from they like, nah, he'd be I have seen him who they were down twenty to degree that niggas still going hard like yeah, like he can come back type.
Speaker 4: Ship both sides of the Florida Yeah, yeah, he was going super haw. That's what separates them from a lot of players live sporting of it.
Speaker 1: You don't went to a live game, which won't been your favorite game you ever went to.
Speaker 2: I've been to a lot of games.
Speaker 3: I ain't never been to the football game though, real we ain't got no football stadium Myths my far natural at three and a half.
Speaker 1: You ain't even got damn for the college University of Memphis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been one of the games back when they were.
Speaker 1: Good the football. It's a long time ago, was young, ye long time ago.
Speaker 2: Basketball. I ain't never been to a basketball.
Speaker 4: Wow with Penny and the new regime they've been having some players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get on there now, Penny coaching with so crazy my hood like five minutes from the universe of mythhis I just I don't know who's some rappers to look up look out for coming from Myths right now?
Speaker 2: If mm hmm, because.
Speaker 1: Usually people will say you though you know what I'm saying, but it's always I know it's some rappers you will.
Speaker 2: Fuk with that be like nah, so crazy.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of dope rappers and mephis like Cabo uh material major Wow, it's a lot of them. I can name a lot on Fatigu so crazy right when you cut you out. It's young nigga, he be be with paper rap. He's not the Yoda Yoda rufles Yoda rufles.
Speaker 2: Check.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see you and God damn Gloriala get one in you you'll do something well, man, Gloria. Man for a nigga to say that ship ron like ro god be with my daughter. My daughter like so I let her pick a song and ship. So she put that ship on like yeah, glow riding through that this.
Speaker 3: Glow blue glow blue are fast like yeah from being in the studio, Like but he keep me seeing them.
Speaker 2: Then she just you know that she's like the one jone.
Speaker 4: But how long was she like like marketing.
Speaker 1: You said, like in the circuit and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, Like yeah, like I know, like you know what I'm saying, but I don't know a personal she know me type ship what's up type?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But he keep being working with him though, you know what I'm saying, Like all the girls, he was like, it's the Harsh studio on Mymphic getting twelve hour blocks and like pushing that number.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like all Long got their own bulls. He worked with all On branched out and got their own thing on h Memphic.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like Memphis could be what like Atlanta was for that period of time, but Memphis already had like a run them. Memphis had Memphis niggas being Memphis niggas.
Speaker 3: So now we're more united though for real, that's why we got the run, Like y'all saying, like He's like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like niggas will work together, Like why would niggas work together?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Some of the elth something I don't got no answer to that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but like now niggas work together for sure. That's why you see a lot of people breaking through from Memphis that ain't saying it. Nobody might hearig like damn, he ain't saying them damn more than this, this, this.
Speaker 1: This why And you're gonna stay independent.
Speaker 2: You to the right number, to the right in the right situation. Real, yeah, smart?
Speaker 1: What made like with the Independent Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Rapping one day? It's just stuck. But it's just like all right, people hold me to the Independent. It's like I feel like if I go saying it like mine nigga saying that what I'm saying you, Yeah, I had to change the name, but I'll be doing my thing on my own though.
Speaker 2: So it's cool right now.
Speaker 4: What about who you ain't buying for distributions anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a distribution gotch.
Speaker 1: Bro. I'm telling it was that gifted guy that got Bro. You know how when you hear so that'sh it hard.
Speaker 4: On social I was like, yo, like that ship was crazy.
Speaker 3: The first time that nigga said to me, I made the nigga men the juices show I ain't know who the nigga was.
Speaker 2: Nigga, eat what you eating? You swore?
Speaker 1: Don't do that? Like Bro, you hard to bother And I ain't knowing you know what I'm saying where they did it? Damn my brother, like man, that nigga funny. It's hell and brother been going on for real real a man now because like you know how. It was so crazy because like you know how when niggas listen to music and ship. So it's like me and had it just was listening because Ja was like this the one I fuck with, So he was put on a song. We were going playing song for song. So it's like, I don't know why niggas take priory. It's just nigga type of thing. You like putting niggas on new ship ain't wucking with. So like when I started putting niggas on the edile Lio, niggas started like by you heard this one, I was like, oh, these nigga trying to jump the jump the ship like siting me songs and ship now. But now when I met Bro, I was like I would listen to that ship. But you got the type of musical nigga be rhyme with a female listening to and you ain't talking no soft ship. But I'm saying like it's just like soul for ship, Like the big don't even know she's getting disrespected.
Speaker 2: I got, I got a large, large female.
Speaker 1: He died. Hell red Nigga is ship.
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Nigga be like what you rap about niggas be like it be like normal ship, Like how you you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Just put it in.
Speaker 1: You put it in the song with nigga, Like it ain't nothing that a real nigga can't do. I don't want to hear music. Yeah, I just went to the body. Ain't ain't doing that ship.
Speaker 3: But I be to do this ship first though. So it's like if I get to the bad.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be lying in your ship.
Speaker 2: I don't even go to the studio like you say, you.
Speaker 1: Go to famous, eat your state, medium round.
Speaker 2: I can do that.
Speaker 1: I was like, here, yeah, niggas start getting pedals and ship niggas ain't getting booge in now.
Speaker 3: No, because rap I feel like a lot of this what was wrong with Ralph? It's just straight slide and straight. We wanted to shot these thus it ain't no content to it, Like like now you're talking about to you, but I mean, like I'll probably give you one song what we on it just because I gotta do it, Like I don't want to lose their fan base.
Speaker 1: You don't want nigga think It's like I need a hundred other things in my life besides you know what I'm saying, oversize any hood shit they wanna hear some flash ship, some motivations, Like you said you want a flimming niggas.
Speaker 2: They were gonna make a nigga go to Flemming Flemmings and flash shit.
Speaker 1: On some real ship. I ain't. I'm gonna tell you who the start Your goddamn son though, bro.
Speaker 3: Man he here, well he on the way here now we ain't eveny his mother forgot about them.
Speaker 1: Man, that nigga said, man bout my sons a part of shoot hard head, don't keepers shoe top lay Yeah, time now broll that ship. Just be like how your son feel about your life? Because he's saying any.
Speaker 2: Live action man my son on Instagram.
Speaker 3: He be on there popping too. He's thirteen. He just said thirteen on the third. He feels like he's super lit. He wanted a one like, nah, you can't tell him nothing.
Speaker 1: But you know what different with these kids. I don't these kid wearing design of ship like at early ages. Wow, Like to the point where like nigga, your most expensive shoe might be a shoe you wed a prom When I was like, like you know what I'm saying, like, okay, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be prom though they we weren't getting it like that though, what.
Speaker 1: Oh no, But they doing what I'm saying. We'll get some We'll get some fly ship for a prom kid wearing nigga. But listen, y'all was on a Tuesday, come the whole room.
Speaker 2: They getting it right now? Who coming from? Really?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: For one?
Speaker 4: Jordan? What if you got the new Jay's you li now? Jesus regular nigga.
Speaker 1: I almost got damn choked the ship out. My little girl. One day I pull up in the neighborhood, she playing, tagging her Alexander McQueen. I said, man, yo, get yours. I said, go go put on some place shoes. She's talking me. I don't got no motherfucker you got.
Speaker 3: Man this ship and then should be having a motherfucker as a motherfucker. He don't even got place shoe. My son ain't really get into like he got a lot of this ship because.
Speaker 1: I want because you don't put it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's still like on the games and ship too though he nigga got out for his birthday. He's spent the whole thing v books like he wanted them by.
Speaker 2: Dumb ship like every day he won't fit it all.
Speaker 1: Man, that better than him buying, pushing, But you.
Speaker 2: Will be surprised, bro thirteen at thirteen, swell.
Speaker 1: God, man, I would do it all out. I would do it all my family. No, But like Bro, I don't. I don't because she would change you. Like she was checking the cash, She's like, who you sent this money to? The nigga bought a video?
Speaker 3: Nigga, Man content, that's videos.
Speaker 1: Nigga lied. He would have just told the truth and would of got investigated. He said, this girl asked for some money at the school or some ship. So if mama started research and find out that Nigga don't bought the damn video, that what he did with their birthday money. Man, soon as we cut from this ship on the car.
Speaker 3: Line, the Internet of the motherfucker. We ain't grow with them.
Speaker 4: There, nigga, but we and we am in the middle in between, like you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 4: We had no.
Speaker 1: Like this, but we was oniggas had to walk to the last man, like you know what I'm saying, Like nigga had I used to call my nigga be like hey.
Speaker 2: Hey bro, me me, me me and fifteen leader.
Speaker 1: And then you got to think when the internet first came out, nigga, it was with your phone line, so you couldn't just be on the internet.
Speaker 4: The day.
Speaker 1: Going slow a wall type type in mask space. Go do something Gateway computers, you god damn home string. You try to wash some goddamn ship on the internet, nigga, Like, man.
Speaker 2: Fuck all thisdeo that should make.
Speaker 1: You not even won't go now.
Speaker 2: They don't got to leave the house for real. You play the game. Talk to your.
Speaker 1: Nigga, that one we used to have to meet out. You know what I'm saying. Gonna meet up and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, meet up with a nigga. Go play the game. Whoever mama house ain't give all? Been there one nigga too, who mama didn't give a fuck who was in the house, and.
Speaker 1: She'll cut your ass off like like your child, y'all, man, put this ship up.
Speaker 2: You don't see kids outside like that no more at all. Man.
Speaker 1: My my youngest daughter, she asked for a bike for Christmas birth. That ship made made me happy to get her bike. Nigga, my son a ride, No, man, she don't neither. She rolled the motherfucker two times on training wheels. And it been because my break heart. You forget how to teach kids how to do ship because they don't do it.
Speaker 2: No more patient.
Speaker 1: Yeah my age, I'm like Peal were watching YouTube video teaching her how to help, cause I don't know whether your kids like watching other kids do play.
Speaker 4: The game and.
Speaker 1: That weird ass ship. Think about Jalen Green and Dre Michelle.
Speaker 2: I feel him what I'm saying, I feel him. I ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't think nothing wrong with it. God damn older nigga be fucking with younger bitches. It's the same thing. Ain't saying that about bro this baby mama twenty five? He fifty the same thing. You like, I don't see nothing wrong with it, But he ain't going through no arguments in that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know she's settled. Yeah, I know you're going to game, Jef, be careful.
Speaker 2: Like maybe you got your lunch type ship, like.
Speaker 1: What you're doing on the No, no, no, I'm just chilling with my little lady friend. All right. She let the nigga have comfort.
Speaker 2: God damn play that damn big for real.
Speaker 3: For she got emotional herself. Yeah, not NBA emotion, But I'm saying, though, you know enough motion.
Speaker 1: She got a little something.
Speaker 4: If you building thirty nine, she dere has some motion that age.
Speaker 1: Ship, nigga, I got an uncle forty nine. Yeah, I got an uncer Forterne that niggain't got shipped.
Speaker 4: But I don't mean ship by age d Michelle. She's been in reality TV.
Speaker 1: She been up there from that might have been over with Yeah, that might have been over with Bro.
Speaker 4: She's smart though.
Speaker 1: This ship.
Speaker 2: I mean she got some type of motion. She she got over with him.
Speaker 1: You hope what the first thing you did with your uh when you make made your first life big rap chick? I know you you had got money.
Speaker 2: Still got my big real chick.
Speaker 1: I ain't ain't touched, I ain't twisty. I'm still trying to figure some ship out. I ain't over there with all that jewel Louis shoes.
Speaker 2: I ain't to.
Speaker 3: Because then, yeah, think about it, bro, when you get out chicks like y'all wonder know how niggas go broke for the break it down. Niggas might sign for X amount of money. We gotta pay taxes. The first thing the nigga gonna do is go buck Jerevey. He ain't gonna invest the money because he ain't never had no money, so he gonna he gotta feel like you gotta get his homeboy, this his mom and I want it. He ain't getting number of ship luckily in the rap gang nigga clear one hundred something that nigga be getting fifty, which ill got more than it. But niggas be getting fifty ship. You're gonna, howe the government xu z on the taxis donna kick your ass. So you ain't got number thirty five. Sometimes depending on where you're from, sometimes they won't feed me cent. He got twenty five thousand, and you know.
Speaker 4: All this, you know the label table managers, producers, all them splits and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lawyer you're gonna get they percented so soon.
Speaker 1: Your tree and them nigga might tell you everything look good.
Speaker 2: You gotta get.
Speaker 3: You gotta get the right You gotta get the right lawyer, though. Yeah, you gotta get a lawyer who don't give a fuck about no money. If you gotta no na lord, yeah, they're gonna do that. Yeah a honeymore clients that don't like not money. And there we're trying to get you the bus deal.
Speaker 4: Who who kind of taught you your business regimen like coming up in the music game or just in general.
Speaker 3: I got a smarter a big brother that's like he be on top of this ship already and reading for fundamental Though niggas don't read Google. You can type of anything. You understand.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stop it. It ain't that niggas don't read. Some of the niggas can't read. You got somebody that, yeah, the niggas that be street niggas.
Speaker 3: Now niggas gotta understand it though, because the end of the day, the ship label, it's a company, it's a business.
Speaker 1: Bro that ship just like how y'all even say music up there and men like that ship just like you supposed to say music without yeah without there are.
Speaker 3: Music music music, Nah for real that this should have been though, like anything gona be.
Speaker 2: I'm not ambitioning. You ain't getting no money.
Speaker 3: At your crazy they be ready, God damn, I don't at the door way know the nigga dumb nigga ship ready mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And then like, but did you like how you followed up with gifted guy? Then you come up with flex and go like you thought that was like the right, Just.
Speaker 2: Like by the time, y'all here give the guy. Y'all caught on. Really, people really caught on.
Speaker 1: Because it was on another and then you have brought Yeah it.
Speaker 2: Caught on, like but flex and Go.
Speaker 3: I made this ship back in last year and may for real, I wrote it in Miami, flew back from Miami to name be recorded the hell they ain't come out from that ain't come out to almost October. So it's like I was already on this tape right now that I bring it out. I was already cooking that one.
Speaker 1: Bro. I feel like you sure changed us on Flakes and Go. We needed one more verse on.
Speaker 3: The people ten span be shot though. Well that's true as I want you to run there be of me and yeah if you if you're in the club or think about all the ship is that this should be two minutes.
Speaker 2: Like that too many?
Speaker 1: Hey you know another thing like I see how like social media, Like when social media get behind your music, you ain't got to worry about shipping no more. Like even I see people like when they were even doing what they called it the joking, they were doing the joking to your music.
Speaker 2: That give the gap pomped off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw That's how I found the song because it was trending like this is hard. I used it for a video.
Speaker 3: Shot up now on one joking like don't just good god, damn it chopping to a nigga Shitay.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's the niggah? Like he recorded, he made the camera a bounce.
Speaker 2: Mark that ship that he No, they ain't marks. I don't want you talking about uh sell hepe mind, so.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: He turned up when if you see him, no matter where you see him, music going out, he turned damn bro.
Speaker 1: One thing about it, Like right now, y'all, nigga's on fire. Bro, Who you got a national championship? You be watching college basket.
Speaker 2: Broll mm hmm sometimes not real big.
Speaker 1: Who you got winning the guy? Damn NBA Championship?
Speaker 3: I feel like when still don't be hunderd dollars like this, Bro, they be here in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: They don't know when they when they be cold. When they be cold?
Speaker 3: Bro, who you got in the championship? Probably Boston. I don't think they're gonna finish. They can make it to the championship. They got the Boston or den't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't go against that. Goddamn nigga joker bro Den was really what that ship look easy too? They just the nigga is real big do y'all could be having rap means or so while every rapper like growing they hair.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bro, I just had her cook. Yeah, like bro, that one I just hoped.
Speaker 1: Now you want to shake shake the dreads. How you gonna let it get you? Let it up?
Speaker 2: I'mna could make that, you know what I mean. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought that nigga. I thought my boy Tip was going through a fade. That nigga. He ain't let that ship go. Boy, he growing his ship out, money bag, Yo, don't grew his ship out. Everybody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Every rap you might get with it, No, I can't.
Speaker 4: That's gotta keep that fade, bros.
Speaker 2: Because you always got no.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't funk around it. Dead little ship like growing up, like switch it up sometimes a picture. I pulled some ship up. But the worst ship it's got Damn what they all getting cut? You know, like when you got there and try to grow your hair out a little bit. Yeah, so my dad will dropped me off at the barber shot. I told her give me a little even growing this ship out and my dad walked in that motherfucker hey cutting off. I'm like this, man, man, I'm twelve with a ball face. Already grow my ship out, kept my ship.
Speaker 2: I would never get no low board like nigga like you.
Speaker 1: I see nigga like you know what I'm saying. Growing up, We see how I got damn Yo gott it haavy ship cut that nigga booster keep a god damn.
Speaker 3: Growing up Like in high school, like nineteen, everybody had a fade. Yeah you a ball faighter or even with a tape.
Speaker 1: For sure. You ever thought about doing doing some music with people from paper Rock like KEYP Glock.
Speaker 2: I got a jont glock are you do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Come out?
Speaker 3: But we're working on some ship to the four Glock. I got some ship with Glock moosh ship feelzer man, I mean I gotta get get glock online. He be moving around, but there ain't nothing to be just playing. Yeah yeah keeplock hard too. Sure, No, man, I don't. God damn nigga proud to see you got there in progression, ship dropping for you.
Speaker 2: He appreciate. I'm proud of you too, Bro. You moving to go. Damn, it's like we're going up to the level together.
Speaker 1: Man. Man, that ship it was slow motion for a minute, but ship got Now my ship ain't really doing what I is supposed to do. Like my ship just're really exposure. I ain't really get no money off ship.
Speaker 2: You getting some money, ain't doing it? Just be doing it. You getting some money, they won't be watching ship.
Speaker 1: So I'm just praying and wishing. You know what I'm saying. You know, I get paid it doing profit stage, so I'm thinking about switching around. I said, y'all get the money a little faster. Man.
Speaker 3: My nigga got a man boy, I got a long story. I don't got no old night sh like. I'm just getting to the point where I'm sure be so you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: Nigga, But then they doing your words when they that ship dropped. How did you feel to see the club singing your ship? Man?
Speaker 3: You know shows I had, well that shit got Damn smile sometimes just be smiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what the fuck I'm smiling for. But nah, they should be a real process.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't see that somebody niggas don't explain that part when niggas just be like, you know what I'm saying, like Nigga to come.
Speaker 3: From that where you like Nigga, there's a lot of niggas don't have. Like a lot like niggas be giving up before they get to where they gotta go. Oh if somebody don't help.
Speaker 1: Some nigga don't want to grind though.
Speaker 3: But you know a lot of niggas got on because the Nicks Nigga vashed for him, like you go bump him. Ain't nobody never told you go bum me. They just popped up.
Speaker 1: So it's like, man, I'm gonna give a nah Coop, you know because being around little duvall Coop got now will play you and ship like that. But it really when k Doug was cause you know how sometimes you can hear somebody music but you ain't listening to what they saying. So like, you know what I'm saying, But that nigga got Damn Ku who was on the road trip somewhere and that nigga was playing, he was like, man, it is a terro hard I would listening. I said, run that ship back. It was me him and Clay and Erica dutchs in the car Man. We played that ship every since then. Nigga. I was hooked on that ship. I was like, oh nah, Hong go crazy. So but it I think it's more genuine. And when it's like that, when a nigga, ain't you see a nigga pushed on social media to you like yeah, like when it's organic, Yeah, nigga become a fan and start listening to everything you dropped.
Speaker 4: Then and you have a story behind it when it's organic, like you actually know when you first listen, not just like oh Instagram.
Speaker 2: But this is how I met you though, Like I meant you got damn that you want to You was chicking menf you niggas. Niggas don't do.
Speaker 3: That like all talking about that Sha niggas Nah that nigga going hard on some men niggas bro.
Speaker 1: The only thing I ain't gonna lie like on that stage it just be like it just be different, like you know what I'm saying, Like you forget where the fuck he was at? God if I would have thought about it twilight but on just here. But you know what I like men nigga cut ever Memphy just like Atlanta, like Atlama, Nigga think you can't tell Alma nigga he ain't fun or he can't roast Myphis just like this, like them nigga might check your head. That what they know, they'll check you when they meet you.
Speaker 2: For real, people don't know like Memphis.
Speaker 1: That a lot of they do it before Atlanta nigga will like.
Speaker 2: Y'all y'all for me will grow hero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one with.
Speaker 3: He's a myphic nigga, like on his story when he's chicking and playing I don't know who. This is what men nigga do like, he's the definite.
Speaker 1: That's how they greet you. That's how they that's how it come up man, where they could find you at on all social media and tell them about the new project, how they can catch that.
Speaker 2: Thing a new project? Until they feel me for all d sp.
Speaker 1: How many how many you're gonna go up?
Speaker 2: That was until they feel me?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 2: That was the lad one They feel me.
Speaker 1: That they feel you.
Speaker 2: You know charges I'm in all genres and around.
Speaker 1: I'm up there that nigga independently. Yeah, niggas don't do them numbers without no major push. What's gonna be like a championship to you? What is gonna take like how we know how like we value success, like what would be like, okay, this this is like a championship.
Speaker 3: For me right here, man, really bro, I'm already like we were wined some playoff games, you feel me championship like when a nigga number one, like the type of ship when I'm like when they plaque come through the dough like okay, yeah and these hardy going playing them and go, that's the hardest ship in the world. Yeah, it's super hardin easy like that because you can be streaming at the frame but none of the overseas streams count.
Speaker 2: And he got it, heir, god, damn it so much, just like you hit a.
Speaker 1: Million views on YouTube or what's on.
Speaker 3: That was further on my own land play well, give the gas to hit him, pleasen go hit them shopping myself on the way to them.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of them on the way to them.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, like yeah, that ship catches like a domino.
Speaker 2: YouTube hart.
Speaker 3: Because YouTube and the social sites, so niggas got really going to stribing if.
Speaker 1: A nigga go on YouTube and type that ship in like they really but that how like if we we're doing some ship at the house. You know, we put the TV on on the music that how we got damn nigga. That's what I'm doing now. Yeah we had chilling like you know.
Speaker 2: The road road. But I'm already I come from.
Speaker 3: So there's a player run like, yeah we we ain't probably not even in the playoffs to me, because I still if I wouldn't never fitty fast like niggas in front of me.
Speaker 2: I gotta hug them down. I gotta figure out how to be we look at it.
Speaker 1: You n c a double A tournament?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, for sure, But I'm like the only nigga.
Speaker 3: I probably was on the charts. It's it's probably probably a couple more. But independent niggas ain't smacking at me.
Speaker 1: Just like so when you look at somebody like killing Mike who just won that Graham that they're like a success story. Like for I say, anybody who's doing that ship independent and.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy on the charge my ship right back killing Mike ship.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cracky. Now this like that be a sign for that, like a nigga be like anything possible. Yeah, ain't nothing impossible, especially when you got the weird and want.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 1: HM. So you say Drake, Drake the only one.
Speaker 3: We were like single or some ship, bro, Like, I feel like everybody else can be reachable, like I can get to him like Drake probably like the hardest nigga him a jay Z or something like the hardest nigga get.
Speaker 1: I feel like if Drake did something he liked Dracer, God, damn, he'll get on on his own.
Speaker 4: He just got on that full bat. You gotta get full bats. I gotta check that was off. That wasn't it?
Speaker 1: You probably did it wrong. Anotherncho, I think why Drake.
Speaker 4: Was gonna do something with soon they took that photo, took that photo.
Speaker 1: That's how That's how they always do the role out.
Speaker 3: But another I don't know, bro, but he another person that I've been seeing him like, he ain't It ain't overnight for him neither.
Speaker 2: He put it in work for real.
Speaker 1: I think when niggas have their own wave and had their own following, they can't get counseled. That's why a lot of people be getting counseled.
Speaker 3: Could they be trying to get in the rules nigga that nigga that built him for him? Yeah, like a nigga.
Speaker 4: Don't own him, take it away.
Speaker 2: He build your own.
Speaker 1: You weren't supposed to be working with me. You just yeah, I wasn't making music for y'all.
Speaker 2: News for sure that I have the best mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hey uh. Beat King was on the show. He had said a nigga had jumped on stage and twerking to his music.
Speaker 2: We're gonna beat this.
Speaker 1: Beat, the.
Speaker 2: Beat the ship out like man I had Nigga. I was down here.
Speaker 3: It's a real lond of ship. I'm in the club where it was on Tao. I did a little walk through whatever they had him on the fly. They weren't long ago. We in the booth and man, we nigga got up tarking next to us. So we were trying to go, I don't play like that springtful that I got none against. There ain't nothing, no gay people, nothing like that.
Speaker 1: You're like, man, cut my ship off. Let the nigga da after something else.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna stream what they play.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, apathetically, a nigga get two million views, he's just twirking to your ship. You don't repost it.
Speaker 4: I'm talking you doing.
Speaker 2: You don't report that.
Speaker 1: I can't even like that. I just write a note like what that nigga edit.
Speaker 2: Everyone, but I gave got gay cuds and nigga. You know what I'm saying. No like that, but just he be in the mind, work work with his mind.
Speaker 1: Man, check them on out, big brother.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker he's gonna get.
Speaker 1: You don't know the picture and the picture he probably just like this on the picture. Then you you here and then you're just.
Speaker 3: Like the can't block him or nothing real bad. He got that big two million reforms anyway. But now just jumping on the stage ship like I don't even play that. Don't touch me not like nobody period, Like it could be a female, like noah, we're gonna snatch it out in your.
Speaker 1: Head, like you never know what they might be jumping on the state they intention espectly where you're coming from.
Speaker 3: And I don't know them personally, like I don't know your background, know you get anything can be wrong with you, Like I ain't reaching in the motherfucking crayon touching you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like don't touch me, Like if you want a pitchure, we can come for it. We get it.
Speaker 3: But I'm taking pictures with fans like I'm talking to him louses speak for ship like, yeah, well they crazy, but it'd be some crazy ship though.
Speaker 2: For real, be this ship is going on on the road.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you pushing up. You can push up any time, man, Yeah, Bro to kick your ship.
Speaker 2: No, we locked in, bro for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, God damn y'all make sure y'all got damn stream ed of Withlero new project until they feel me for that ship on all platforms. Man, nuher, but sus sense to you, man, that ship right now with the day they thirteen, the thirteen, no, the twelfth, the twelter twift, that nigga ahead of his time. That hey, so that ship at fifty four right now, Yeah, we're doing what we do. In another month, that shit gonna be at beatty.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker needs to go number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see the progression by summer that went by summer that went is gonna be God damn top ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that man to be on the charte brother should bless Yeah, for real, you can't even take that, God damn number two hundred, Bro, I'm grateful for real.
Speaker 2: Real niggas don't do this. It's a it's a being and fucking rappers.
Speaker 1: Even on we be seeing the comments like if I might bring up Edievelero, they be like, oh it be niggas on the comments already be knowing about the about They be like, oh, now on that edit of lileroal he knows some.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a nigga got damn just growing.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, And I ain't. I ain't going nowhere. So it's like I'm always like police and go, still going, but on my own and something else.
Speaker 1: It's something like it's it's just like everything just going. Man. So number God damn sussists to you. Man, appreciate you pushing up on us again. Man, y'all make sure y'all follow Edielero on Instagram all social media platforms. Until they feel me fo and if you god damn fucking w with that, go back down until they feel me three, until they feel me two and until they feel me up first.
Speaker 2: Man, for sure, for sure, that's fact.
Speaker 4: Bron okay