Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony Dor sat De Montrey More and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 2: It is time for the Players Lounge right here from the Star in Frisco SWBC podcast studio. And finally none Now, finally, finally, Anthony Dor said, it is her former NFL player and Gatton trade More, former NFL player and former NFL player and out man of the Toledo Rocket.
Speaker 3: Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: One Bury Church is here in the building. Finally, finally I see it by repping you know rock the four and three Toledo Rockets from the Mac. Yeah, Mac represent the Max. Nowday Tuesday, Wednesday, we play all day. I knew he Scruggs, and I want full credit for this simple thing. I had to put it on so I knew if I put it on the group text at twelve o'clock that he could go ask his wife to go find out.
Speaker 4: Definitely closet you know where something might be.
Speaker 3: So God bless missus.
Speaker 2: Church, Yes, appreciate you, but thank you, thank yous getting your voice straight because you couldn't find it. And every time we had this say oh yeah, yeah yeah, yourself had a dig deep.
Speaker 4: But I got this.
Speaker 2: This is when you're equally yoked without yes.
Speaker 3: To where it was.
Speaker 2: She understood. She understood your sign because he wasn't following through.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 4: That is true. I got told y'all next week too. I'm gonna bring something next week.
Speaker 2: You know, if you really want to impress thiss Man, you're gonna show us the receipt where you gave to the Booster Club forty forty two dollars dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, that's when we first started. The prices then went up and I and.
Speaker 4: I am sixties.
Speaker 6: Now you know it's a little steep for your boy, man, A little steep.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 3: You get up to the A and m here you go a man foundation.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm here, I'm here, I give, I give my time, my time.
Speaker 4: And everything, giving up the bread either.
Speaker 5: I'm not in the hall of fame.
Speaker 4: Were on the hall off in the same cord.
Speaker 2: I mean when you got that hall of fame, so now you never get one one dollar when.
Speaker 7: You got to the league, I recruited, I talked to players, I did everything that my due diligence for financing.
Speaker 4: You know, they got to reach out there.
Speaker 7: And now she said, don't get fit. I didn't get asked those questions. They't come to you. They skipped over me, went to von Miller, and then afterwards day while I was still in the league, they skipped over me and went to Miles and Mike Evans.
Speaker 2: So I will say this, that's one way to get into the Hall of Fames.
Speaker 3: Be a contributory.
Speaker 7: And see, I thought, actually, and foolish of me, as a player to play professional football for twelve years to think that it has anything to do with status.
Speaker 5: Who cares about you being top five, top.
Speaker 2: Three and statistically in every stat in school history, but you're financial with your fraternal organization.
Speaker 5: I'm good there, we're all good.
Speaker 2: We knew what was they set that currently like currently now you currently that's what.
Speaker 7: They said, Hey, we set the standard. But when we knew going into there, so we knew what was going there.
Speaker 3: That's yes, sir, I'm there, that's active.
Speaker 8: I'm there all these loves. But he will love me not to give us a dollar.
Speaker 7: Okay, they give me my No, I give who I give who gives to me.
Speaker 5: So therefore I'm active with some people some people.
Speaker 3: Lord says it's better to give than received.
Speaker 7: You know, hey, the Lord told me that I was sixty five percent saving thirty five on the construction.
Speaker 5: He's still working on me. Hey, be still with me? What built in the day?
Speaker 4: The construction?
Speaker 2: Speaking of constructions, the cowboys are practicing right now. We saw practicing as we walked in. Yesterday's locker room was fun.
Speaker 5: Oh did you do? Did you do what you did best? Did you just did you? Hey? Did you get them to do what?
Speaker 2: Jamonte came through? Oh he had something on the board. Put it on the board. He can't He came through to do the interview.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, So.
Speaker 5: First question, Jesus shuttles.
Speaker 2: I wait, sure I got the first question facing your old team this week?
Speaker 3: Did they need to buckle up?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 3: What you just did? Is what he did.
Speaker 5: I was just about He just laughed, Cat, you gotta come on.
Speaker 2: Then I tried to circle back, tried to circle back, see if I get the cold red out of him buckling up then and he just laughed again, and then he did the whole interview and then uh, then we get done. He looks at me, tsking, the points at me, just laughed, said that all you need to Well, you're.
Speaker 3: A class valedictory four weeks.
Speaker 2: He's a smart brother, smart brother, right, He was not. He was not going for any of that at all. But it means something to him and you, all three of you played in the league. And if it meant something to go go back home to face face people, they moved on.
Speaker 9: Send them home with an L. Give him an L when you go there. Every time you see him.
Speaker 3: He was able to get the L. Was you able to handle it?
Speaker 9: I sent them back, well, we sent them back home in the in the championship game, they ca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so you took the goals away from the Okay, did you hug jeff Man? Did you did you do like that?
Speaker 9: Jeff Ain't never like me, So that made it even better than I was never his guy.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Hey, luck next.
Speaker 5: Not even one of those.
Speaker 10: Got here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, saying man is calling for.
Speaker 5: You, Williams and killing with kindness.
Speaker 4: Nah, bro, I see that.
Speaker 9: That that was That was that was a team that could travel and win games because we had done that going to Jacksonville a few years before that before I got there to the Raiders and actually beat Jacksonville three times and the last time we beat him in Jacksonville. So it was it was really about me more so letting you know my team, know my current team know that, Hey, look these boys can travel and they can win, and we've done it before. And they got a game plan and they had Stephen there and Eddie George and you know the list goes on. So uh nah, man, it was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 9: It was one of the most gratifying victories in my career, you know, especially in the championship game and they over there chirping on the.
Speaker 4: Other side of the ball saying stuff.
Speaker 9: That like and I'm like, man, what like just just doesn't even talk no more?
Speaker 4: Man ready to go?
Speaker 2: Okay, So so there you go. But Javonte going back to Denver, tried to just first of all, he's a steady guy. He's not going to give you much. But you guys have played, you know it means something. And I did ask Tyler Booker when the offensive line, like hey, look, I know you're rook but he's going back. Is there any anything extra this week that you're trying to, you know, help him out. He's like, you know, yeah, we wanted you know, we always want to.
Speaker 3: Open up holes for him. I definitely want to open up some holes for him this week.
Speaker 2: So so Dvante is there, Mario overshow and spoke to him.
Speaker 5: That could be big.
Speaker 4: That's what agent, That's what I'm waiting to see.
Speaker 5: Agan O was he in the building.
Speaker 4: So had his first practice?
Speaker 2: Excited a lot of gratitude, but basically said not till after the bye week, so I could see.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised that you know, he was even going to be able to come back in this season and play. I mean, after you saw the injury that he had, that was like, man, that's that's gruesome. And for him to be on track to even play this year, I mean, it's one a blessing. But it's like, man, that dude put in some work and he is a bona fide difference maker. Like when you talk about a guy, you know coming to help the defense troops are on the way, that's the type of player you envision a guy that can affect, you know, coveraging.
Speaker 4: The back end, could be that sideline, the sideline.
Speaker 6: Tackler, and also provide pressure, blitzing them coming off the edge like that's a difference maker. You would love to see it as a part of this defense, and hopefully he's able to come back and be that player he was before that gruesome injury.
Speaker 9: You know, the one thing about those knee injuries, and you know, knock on wood, I never had one of those. But they always say it's that second year that you actually because the first year you come back, you a little bit apprehensive about it. You're still making plays, but that second year people are newly a little bit more comfortable with it. The only person I saw that to throw all that to the curve was a ap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 4: He's two thousand yards after a Yeah.
Speaker 9: But like you said, man, that kid is he has a very high upside.
Speaker 4: Yes, anxious to see him get back out there, and.
Speaker 2: So you guys can relate to this of what it means. So many folks offensively and defensively were excited to see him back and to see his enthusiasm and joy in the juice he brings to practice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's what we had when not to that level of overshown. But you know, I played with multiple guys that that would just bring that energy to the defensive.
Speaker 4: Side of the ball whatever.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 6: They may not be the stars of the team, but anytime they make a play, a big.
Speaker 4: Time tackle or something, you could just feel the juice just kind of all over. It's infectious.
Speaker 6: You're like, hey, let me go, let's get going, like those games where we start our sleepy or something. And it was will Cox for us. Guy he was, you know, Kamakazi with it. Just he would hit anything moving, So you might get friendly fired you might not. But when he showed up, you know, he showed up in a big time way. And that first hit it woke the whole defense up, no matter you know where we was at. So I understand having that kind of juice guy as a part of your defense.
Speaker 7: Man, it's not even just having it for the defense. I think it's the whole team. For me, I could say that's one of the badges of valid that I earned being the juice guy, like going on special teams, just hitting something. Because to be able to go out there and make that play and bring that energy, it's that thing, that one that keeps the guy going by getting energy. When you have the star player come out with there and saying, hey, I seen you do that.
Speaker 5: I've seen you do that.
Speaker 7: Hey, this guy's making this type of player, making this type of galvanizing the troop.
Speaker 5: I should be doing that. I should be doing more than that.
Speaker 7: So, in a sense, like they're really the catalysts of the team, because, like you said, when office can't get it, defense can't get it, it's.
Speaker 5: A special team guy.
Speaker 7: Not even just a special team guy, it's the special player, that guy that goes in there and maybe be your rotational guy, and he's really a starter, but he's still in a nuance early in his career. Like those are going to be the guys that are the backbone who later on becomes the leader of the team.
Speaker 3: Who'd you play with? The Mozell like that?
Speaker 4: A man I played with several dudes like that.
Speaker 9: And you guys have heard me say this name multiple times with Blaine Bitch. You know, he was multiple year All Pro Pro bowler, everything else like that Scrappy, I mean he was undersized safety and played like he If Scrappy was five nine, he played like he was six', five you know WHAT i. Mean and so and just like you, said like it's infectious and so if you're on the defense where like how we like to, say and here you got some dogs out there with.
Speaker 4: You you know What i'm, saying that.
Speaker 9: Dog make a, play you want to make a, play and it just spreads through and you, know hopefully if you got that type of, defense once that thing starts, happening like it's like just like, it it just keeps going like everybody's in, there domino, effect play after, play affter, play affter. Play so getting a kid like that back out, there like you, said do, everything.
Speaker 7: Not only just the energy, though like for him to be it's one thing for you to be the energy guy and maybe be a special team. Guy but you're the energy guy and a. Starter that's that's even more LIKE i can't help but think of guys Like Shaq leonard for the coaches when he was. There he was a guy that did all that talking and give you.
Speaker 3: A guy just.
Speaker 7: Shoot uh was one of those guys that was a high energy effort, guy but that was a starter and was able to single handedly talk to everybody and be infectious on the.
Speaker 5: Team Keith smith when he Played.
Speaker 2: Yes one all his life there all his, LIFE maka heroes.
Speaker 5: Everywhere BUT i gotta train, them, MAN i gotta train them and they be right.
Speaker 4: Here you need to throw something your brothers up in the.
Speaker 5: Mix, Me, Mark he's good when what you're talking.
Speaker 7: About we got some people out there, Now, hey we galvanize the. Truth they go, dogs traveling, packs the. Leaders we stepped by by.
Speaker 2: Ourself, Yeah Anthony richardson leading away first round Pick George. Pickens, yeah he's gonna get on some. Contract George pickens is going to uh give you a little bit update that he had and talking about his. Matchup and then, also how do we look at This cowboys, record three, wins the three. Losses how do we look At Bill. Parcels you say you are what your record says you. Are but let's dive into what we're. Seeing we'll do that right here on the players not just bought you By Aristocrat gaming On Dallas cowboys dot.
Speaker 5: Com So.
Speaker 11: Crownroyal and The Dallas cowboys are bringing back The royal rig for season. Two see it in action at at AND T stadium On Thanksgiving day where The Dallas cowboys take on The Kansas City, chiefs and Around dallas On november twenty sixth And november twenty. Eighth Visit crownrooyal dot com to see where else The royal rig is stopping THIS nfl. Season That's crownrooyal dot. Com please drink. Responsibly, hey Their Cowboys.
Speaker 12: Nation Kyle yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought You, buffalo BRINGING nfl casino games that Show america's team on and off the. Reels aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football. Fans this means you can pick your team and play your. Team check out The cowboys theme casino games developed By, aristocrat a brown sponsor of The Dallas. Cowboys gambling, problem please contact THE Us National Problem Gambling helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gamb l E r for twenty one.
Speaker 13: Over returning for the twenty twenty FIVE nfl, Season boss reunites with The Dallas cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic. Collaboration The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and, football once, again capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own. Boss just in time for. Kickoff gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold. Edge available now AT Nfl shop dot com Slash Hugo Boss Hugo boss dot com And boss retail stores hashtag be Your Own.
Speaker 12: Boss it's the Official min's skincare brand of The Dallas, Cowboys Jack black and right, Now cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order Plus because every deal needs a, playmaker your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free. Shipping The Jack Black playmaker is four Of jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy. Liftball make a play for the playmaker at Get Jack black dot com Slash.
Speaker 3: Cowboys with the Code cowboys VI p.
Speaker 12: That's Get Jack black dot com Slash cowboys with the Code cowboys VI I.
Speaker 3: P b to the, players loude.
Speaker 7: Support the troops with the Official salute To service. Collection yes you heard it. Right Shop, jerseys, hoodies, teas and much. More visit the pro shop near. You log Onto shop Dot Dallas cowboys Dot com.
Speaker 4: At Fanatics, Experience go get your. Memorabilia, man y'all in the chat right. Now it's uh.
Speaker 5: At my dog.
Speaker 4: Man that's wow.
Speaker 6: Man Melvin melvin out here throwing. Shots melvin sounds like a.
Speaker 2: Guy that has On Melville, Melvin, MELVIN i appreciate you being a.
Speaker 4: Part thank. You see, first.
Speaker 2: Try, church don't never never never man never go ahead and get his man access because now he in.
Speaker 7: It but he, Said i'm in there Like.
Speaker 5: Swimmer what you talking about to be talking About?
Speaker 3: Pick he got that dog in in.
Speaker 5: Me he. Can't you're, Right i'm a. New i'm a.
Speaker 4: New that's. Right you can't, Focus that's.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Okay So George picking spoke to the media yesterday AND i asked him about do you look forward to matchups against someone Like Patrick sirtan saw what he did Against.
Speaker 3: Sauce, gardner and he, said, Yeah i'm looking forward to.
Speaker 2: It and now we don't know If stan will travel with him or, not or how that's going.
Speaker 3: To go Because cowboys got two pretty good receiving lamb money other. Side but he said he was looking forward.
Speaker 2: To so when it comes to net passing, Yards denver is sixth in THE, nfl giving up one seventy nine point. Nine, meanwhile The cowboys are still last when it comes to uh that. Area bronco defense giving him eight teen points a game that's fourth in the. League, cowboys on the other, hand you, know they're scoring thirty one point, seven second in the. League so someone's got to give eighty spoke to us before about how how things are working on up In. Denver it's a little bit. Different so here's some pretty interesting things about The. Broncos they're number one.
Speaker 4: In, sacks that's the.
Speaker 6: Thing thirty thirty, Four, yeah that's the thing they can get after the quarter thirty four sax.
Speaker 7: Already yes they are, eight but then't they leave the league last?
Speaker 2: Year they're first and third down percentage they're getting off the, field they are. First The cowboys are seventh in that area, offensively and then in red zone they're first in the, league only giving up thirty seven point five and The cowboys are tied for. Ninth so there's a lot of stuff that you look. At this's pretty Interesting. Denver by the, way negative two when it comes to Turnover marchin tied for. Nineteenth The cowboys are tied for. Fourteenth the Turnover marchin they're zero right, now so they're. Even but, anyway there's some interesting things. There But pickings talked about looking for the matchup and how you, Know Cede lamb being out allowed them to put him in some different places and show more of what he could.
Speaker 3: Do but, Yeah patrick's.
Speaker 2: Shutan this week five and, Two Denver broncos playing at, Home cowboys had.
Speaker 6: Beat this is gonna be a big, time big time. Matchup and that's what's they getting after. That and it's not just one guy like It's, benito it's a couple other guys got multiple.
Speaker 4: Size day they getting after the quarterback and they'd be. Able they're able to do it with just four which.
Speaker 6: As you as you know as a defense and as a, secondary if you can get after the quarterback with four, PLAYERS i, mean that makes your job a heck of a lot easier on the back. End but If i'm If I'm, denver you, Know i'm Putting sartan on On. Pickings i'm saying Watch.
Speaker 2: Pickings that's WHAT i would lock him down because it's hard when you got a guy Like Cede lampt because he's in the, slide they're gonna put him in. Bunches and if you want to lock him up with certain you know it as a, corner it's hard to fight through all that traffic and that's.
Speaker 6: Tough SO i would double TEAM. Cd AND i, was you, know What certain go, do what you gotta do against pick.
Speaker 9: Us, yeah that's what we were just talking about a little bit, ago because we were sting when you said what the matchup was gonna be weird over here just sidebar and talking amongst, ourselves and we were trying to figure out what it. Was and that's exactly WHAT i told HIM i would. DO i SAID i would DOUBLE i would Put certain On george and and And i'm And i'm DOUBLING, cd you, know because like you, said WITH cd, traveling being in the slide and everywhere else like, that you're gonna have to have that that that that over the top helped more so in case he gets tangled up and all that junk that's in, there it's all bungled up like this coming out of a bunch.
Speaker 4: Situation But certain is a different beast that said that's a deepest play the. Year that's a beast.
Speaker 2: Man so in College certain on one side and the other guy you played With.
Speaker 9: Diggs but check this. Out who was their receivers when they were? There they had they had divine to them boys.
Speaker 3: And National championship.
Speaker 4: Rugs Was Jerry Judy Still?
Speaker 3: Judy, Yeah, man the.
Speaker 4: Practice was like.
Speaker 3: Boy just being a. Backup it was.
Speaker 2: Great Nick, saban man's the reason Why alabama run THE. Sec you, know they're, great, great, great greatest. College, okay and so.
Speaker 3: Let me let me. Know when your team can get to THE sec, champions then we can have Some.
Speaker 4: Right, now you will never be don't want to.
Speaker 5: Be it's not what we. Do we're not right.
Speaker 4: Now Pick he's gonna do, it got to bring it.
Speaker 5: BACK a special.
Speaker 4: Dude, yeah he's a special.
Speaker 9: Dude and like everything, EVERYTHING i like that he gets respect from every, receiver you know WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Mean it's not just like by chance and he's that. Guy, no he's actually that.
Speaker 5: Guy you.
Speaker 9: Know and goes back to what we talked about before with DB's coming out out of THE bam as well and Coach saban being like THE dB coach while he, was you, know the head coach as. Well like there's there's not going to be A dB that comes out of there that is not a good, tackler like good at, press good at like just a solid all around.
Speaker 2: Player Betty hickins talked about that, too just what you're. Saying pickens talked about that same thing. Too there's just a standard over, there but he's saying kind of the same thing you, did.
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah and so like when we talk about other dbs that come from that same, situation.
Speaker 4: You look for that same, pedigree you know WHAT i? Mean and so roadside there it is.
Speaker 6: What your thoughts on that on that tray when you talk about This denver, defense just rush of passes for me secondary for.
Speaker 7: ME i really like their pass. Rush it's like certain he gets the respect that he's supposed. To but that D line the way that they. Jail they've been working WITH Bt jordan the last few years bringing in that outside. Source not only THE d line coach being, THERE Dj, jones like even their interior guys are getting multiple say like that is it's just too, Infectious and to be honest with, you it makes me nervous when you sit, there like If i'm picking, It i'm telling a certain thing to go lock, Up, george because you're going to be more one on one AND cd you're gonna have to make it.
Speaker 5: Work but we got a design.
Speaker 7: Place you're not gonna have enough time to go out there and run all these routes or intricate routes like that with a pass rush like.
Speaker 2: That so interesting, point just talking about the pass rush in the. SACKS i talked To Cooper bebie in the locker room and the starting center who's been out saying see what happens this. Week he said he could possibly, play but he said definitely next. Week so if he doesn't play Against, denver he'll play Against. Arizona i'm good With hoffman, too.
Speaker 5: THOUGH i was just about to, SAY.
Speaker 3: I, like so it's not it's not a matter of. Liking and you guys have all experienced.
Speaker 2: It you throw a guy out there for so long's you, know you, see it's gonna be a little.
Speaker 3: Druk cooper's gonna Be she's a stronger. Guy he'll lock you up a little bit.
Speaker 2: More and this week against a team like, that IF i can get, it IF i get IF i can get a, stronger better player, HERE i want to get that guy this. Week this is a tough match up. Here AND i, know you, know next week y'all will be, good but maybe you need him this. Week AND i kind of think About Ceedee. Lamb you know they you, know technically they probably could play Against, carolina but they were like, that let's wait and.
Speaker 4: See he talked. About look now.
Speaker 2: About that, loss that that three point, loss and especially one of them when you had to kick that field goal at the, end guy Like lamb would have made a difference because you saw how they were bringing down the safety to the box With. Javonte so that's WHAT i think about. It just can if you if this dude can help you with this defense is getting after the? Quarterback, MAN i may just, say, Hey bribe can maybe can you give it to?
Speaker 3: Me what can he give?
Speaker 7: ME i, mean you, know but do you think he is the caliber player THAT cd? Is LIKE cd is one of those guys helped not. Healthy you throw them in, there it's gonna be, good like FOR bb and being in the offense of trenches like, that that's a tough ass to come back for this, game like against the number one pass rush LIKE Dj jones is one of arguably the strongest d tackles in the, game and you want him to come off an injury to do. That it makes me a little nervous to where it's like we've been having a good cohesion with the.
Speaker 5: MIX i rather you get a confidence.
Speaker 2: BOOSTER i go back to The carolina game where we saw them get beat. Up they was getting, tossed they would get beat, up and there Was brown And. Hoffmann you, know it was it was a. Challenge and So i'm Just i'm just sitting here just saying, That, hey this is because you're gonna have.
Speaker 3: To try to steal this.
Speaker 2: Game this is a tough place to. Play you Ain't you ain't beating them since ninety, five so you gonna have to steal. It and that just, means, hey if you're gonna steal, it you don't need all hands on deck and getting a bigger guy at the center, spot especially considering you got them two other big beefy dudes right there tackle to keep you, know to try to keep that pocket clean that they can't come at back up the. Middle that that would be an ideal. THING i don't, know because he's got, it he's got he, know he's got a practice and we'll. See but he was hopeful that they might be able to do. It and that was gonna be my follow up. Question how long has he been out of practice or not?
Speaker 7: Playing and so that's the other thing WHEN i, say When i'm thinking of, like, hey just hold off another, week not only are you going to getst a strong guy LIKE Dj, jones that interior d, line the number one pass rush or sack. Leaders you're coming back In denver with that high, altitude so coming off of, injury it's Like i'm throwing a lot of adversity now if you can handle, it, Cool but how many people can truly?
Speaker 5: Him?
Speaker 2: So and this love your point AND i kind of go back this just talking to certain guys when they talk, about, WELL i didn't, play BUT i could have. Went mingo last week SAID i could have gone shot AND i, said, yeah he could have, gone but we. Didn't and even The Ceeede lamb could have gone Against carolina but he. Didn't they you, know, hey let's just wait a little. Bit how long you want to keep? Waiting as you start to look in the schedule, here you know we you know it ain't early no. More we're in Mid. October we Endo october, here you know?
Speaker 6: This this?
Speaker 2: What this is the last game In october before and this, right, yeah yeah it's the last game because the next game Is. November so you, know LIKE i, said you're trying to steal this game in this was not a GAME i had the W colum WHEN i put it.
Speaker 4: Out but, yeah.
Speaker 2: But considering you, know, right you know The, giants The giants went up and it was whooping up on for three. Quarters just this didn't do nothing in the. Fourth but which which takes me back and we'll come back to the next. Segment how do we look at this record three three and one as they get ready to go face a five Into denver. Squad we'll do That Church anthony dor set new he scroukes his players not bought to you By Aristocrat.
Speaker 4: Game hey, There Cowboys.
Speaker 12: Nation Kyle yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought You buffalo BRINGING nfl casino games that Show america's team on and off the. Reels aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football. Fans this means you can pick your team and play your. Team check out The cowboys themed casino games developed By, aristocrat a brown sponsor of The Dallas. Cowboys gambling, problem please contact THE Us National Problem Gambling helpline at one eight Hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l E r for twenty.
Speaker 10: One Over life is a, workout And Smoothie king is here to help you power. Through whether you're maxing out overhead, presses push them through chest, flies or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary. Bridge Smoothie king has the fuel to help you go all, out build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of, protein zero grams of added sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and The gladiator smoothing available in, chocolate strawberry and vanilla only At Smoothie.
Speaker 14: Kit it's game day and raising. Games if you want to order like a, channel it's action off the. Field you need to focus. On the only play you're running is. Chicken so what combo are you? Picking make it a perfect. Season we've got tailgates of hand battered cooked order chicken fingers and cane sauce and jugs are freshly made tea and, lemonade all available to order online or on OUR. I this season is about to be, unbeatable raising, canes chicken, fingers one.
Speaker 9: Love.
Speaker 15: Hey cowboy, Fans Keith davis here Forming Cowboys Safety. Davis the you know what Separates champtons from the. Rest making the right move at the right Moment with blockchain dot com that's never been. Easy The cowboys Became america's team by Striking bowld when it mattered. Most now it's your turn invest like your icons with blockchain Dot. Com visit blockchain dot com Slash cowboys today to get started and learn.
Speaker 3: More that's blockchain dot Com Slash cowboys.
Speaker 10: To the.
Speaker 4: Players Lone.
Speaker 7: Cowboys nations head to The Miller lightehouse AT at AND T stadium for a free watch party presented by seven. Eleven watch The Dallas cowboys face off against The broncos In denver On, Sunday october twenty. Six doors open at two. Pm yes you heard it. Right do not be late because guess what at three twenty five kickoff will be there enjoying performance by THE dcc. Cheerleaders, yes, Sir free, slurpees, samples five, dollars little, lights and. More claim your free.
Speaker 5: Tickets At dallascowboys Dot Com slash Watch.
Speaker 3: Parties you're gonna make an.
Speaker 4: Appearance they said they eat.
Speaker 5: IN i was just about to, Say i'm on The barry Church.
Speaker 3: Man just work for the.
Speaker 4: Slurpies just hit a free surface samples work for.
Speaker 5: While you.
Speaker 3: Drinking y y'all shimmy with a.
Speaker 7: SLURPEE yea must be From louisiana because y'all being spicy right.
Speaker 2: Now you are the players by aristocrat game Is Bury Church Trae. More Anthony door said all three men played The National Football. League he Strug cowboys taking on The Denver broncos were five and. Two cowboys are three three and One cowboys that beat The broncos in their last seven.
Speaker 3: Meetings last win was in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Five that's, crazy But Bill clinton was president AND i didn't even have a cell phone ninety five.
Speaker 3: Five back when you had a sky.
Speaker 4: Page skytailed Pages honday Five tupac was a line. Lot you had to have the. Skytail you had to have that money skytail sup.
Speaker 2: Hocket Doctor dre Sug knight was running death row. RECORDS i mean it was a long. Time you ain't Slim shady hadn't even started.
Speaker 3: Yet that's wild man.
Speaker 5: Long he was.
Speaker 2: Cute he still had A jerry curl or he. Was he had the fresh by that. Time, uh he was in, transition but he was at the lynch mob at that. Point he was, okay, okay so he was out of death rolling all.
Speaker 10: Four.
Speaker 4: Brothers he was making all the.
Speaker 2: Dudes the Man jerry was that was his, Name Jerry, Old jerry super.
Speaker 3: Dope, man It's Jerry. Heller that's. Yeah so is how long it's?
Speaker 5: Been?
Speaker 4: Man long has? Been you?
Speaker 7: Know O? J O j was?
Speaker 4: Alive stop? Playing he was in The bronco in ninety, five wasn't? He that was this?
Speaker 3: Summer so, yeah that was the Something SO.
Speaker 6: I got check was that game when that boy was in The bronco ac was you on the one on one of the four oh five four oh?
Speaker 9: Five if my dad had a golf tournament that weekend and he didn't invite?
Speaker 4: Him AND i just remember watching. IT i was, like, man you would invite O j to the golf? Tournament?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Boy boy that was in The. Bronx, wow same.
Speaker 2: Man so the Last september, ten nineteen ninety, Five so that the, chase The bronco chase happened that.
Speaker 3: Summer so.
Speaker 4: The juice.
Speaker 3: He had the legal? Team where.
Speaker 7: Ya?
Speaker 5: Brazy? Today?
Speaker 2: MAN i Got so The cowboys have a three three and one. Record right, now let's kind of dive into what they really. Are they're in second place, now they're in second. Place the three losses Okay philadelphia to start the.
Speaker 4: Year division, Game, Okay division game.
Speaker 3: In which they had the opportunity to go down the field and win.
Speaker 4: It then you Had.
Speaker 2: Chicago blowed, Out, okay blowed out Against. Chicago then you Had. Carolina, barry don't fall into, this, Man, focus, focus damn.
Speaker 3: It be memimentally strong than. Him, man you got get that, dog you dog squirreling over there all this, track get the dog in.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: Focus losses To, philadelphia blown out By, chicago and then you lost to The carolina In.
Speaker 3: Carolina so all three on the, road all three on the.
Speaker 4: Road you have three.
Speaker 2: Wins you beat Both New york, Teams, yeah who are all in the last place you, did and then then you gotta win over A washington team at home.
Speaker 3: Without their top three.
Speaker 4: Receivers so how do we view this team? Too for, me, one of, course you got to get better on the.
Speaker 6: ROAD i, mean we all understand that when the playoffs come, around you're more than likely you're going to be on the. Road and you got to be able to win these ball. Games so you got to be able to. Travel that's number. One number two what this shows me, is, man this is this is a roller coaster team right. Now it's not a lot of consistency week.
Speaker 3: In and week.
Speaker 4: Out you, know whether on ball, offensively, yes it's been.
Speaker 6: Consistent but as a, team you, know playing in all three phases and winning, games it's just been up and down right, now because WHEN i look at, it you saw what you saw against The Green.
Speaker 4: Bay, packers a team that can play with.
Speaker 6: Anybody All, right if you go out there and put forty on The Green Bay packers, defense what they have on that side of the, football you can play against. Anybody but we also saw them give, up you, know the forty points Against Green.
Speaker 4: Bay and then you go back and then you look great against.
Speaker 6: The, jets but then you go To, carolina a team THAT i mean all of us, say, hey was, like that's a, dub that's an easy, dub and you look physical way. More you got pushed around in the, trenches like dominated in the trenches By carolina team that before, that you, know was struggling to put points on the. Floard you, know people were talking About Bryce, YOUNG i, mean it's easy there. Is he's not gonna be your. Buzzes and they were able to go out there and dominate you in the. Trenches rico over a buck eighty So i'm, like, man what's the. Deal then we get the commanders that come in. Here, yes, defensively you played better offensively new they were gonna take. Off but then when you look at the commander's skill set out, there No terry, mcluin, no No Deebo. Samuel they had like three or, FOUR i want to, say three offensive linemen injured that. Game so to, me you know what that record shows three three to one is you got offensively a team that can play with anybody in.
Speaker 4: Football they, Could they can be a mismatched nightmare for any.
Speaker 6: Defense but when your defense is that, bad you're gonna continually be this roller coaster, ride and they're gonna have to find a, way whether it's getting those guys back from, injury whether it's flues implementing a new type of defensive game plan with more man and man, coverage whatever the case may. Be if you can get that defense to the middle of the, road just the middle of the, road not even a top fifteen, defense just the middle of the, road THEN i feel like you can be able to stabilize a little bit more and have more consistency with your.
Speaker 4: Team but right, now it's kind of a roller coaster ride with The.
Speaker 7: Cowboys, man WHEN i look at, THIS i look at that. Record obviously you sit there and, say, hey this team is not. Good you know they're a bottom tier team or their. Rank but it's also the, deceison, Man like the games that they that they. LOST i know we say if it was a, feel but they were right there in those, Games like you got a crazy. Offense right now you're winning at home what they, say protect the house and looking at these last these last few, games the files that they, got like the way If i'm a Coaching i'm talking to my, Team i'm say go out there and get these you can, go you can, sneak or you're supposed to win At. Vegas like after you get, there you got The giants on the back, end with the way that they're. Playing i'm counting that as. One washington being who they are and what you just did to, them that might be for, like it's it's not as. Bad just LIKE i said last, week knew he mentioned it. Already even with this ugly, record you're you're in second place and nobody's really separating theirself in the. Division so as much AS i look at, it, yeah as a, Fan i'm, saying, HEY i want to. Win oh, yeah you, know we got to tie on our record and stuff like. That but it's like the teams that you lost to were good, teams like they're. Credible you have The Green Bay, packers who some people have knwi have them winning. There then you got not only after the loss to, them you Got Chicago bear that is on a three game winning streak right. Now that's shown that they're coming out there and doing. Stuff so you're playing to get some some quality opponents when they're it just so happens that they're hitting when they need to hit with The, cowboys and right now with looking at the, schedule and LIKE i, said it's like you, said there's no. Consistency it's up and. Down but it's not as. Bad it's each other good.
Speaker 9: Man you, know it's hard to it's. Hard it's hard to stay what The cowboys really, are you, know looking at.
Speaker 4: It and we discussed the losses that they.
Speaker 9: Had, unfortunately you, know like the losses may not be in their, division but they ARE nfc, losses so that's going to come into effect later. On and like we had the conversation about the, Tie Like i'm still trying to figure out what that one is going to actually measure out to you later. On but Like church hit, on you, know like the offense is what it. Is but with the defense being so unpredictable from week to week and just not knowing where it's going to, be you can't say that THIS i can't say that they're bottom feeders because they're three to three and. One they're at the middle of the road right, now, basics so they looking like more of an average team than. Anything and the offense is helping them basically sustain that that Averagege, yeah that average. Classification but at the end of the, day defense wins. Championships and if you have a run game that can, travel that can help you out because you can control the. Clock but if you don't have a defense that can actually stop that team from. Scoring and what we've seen over the past six weeks so, far seven weeks right, now you just gotta say The cowboys are basically middle of the road.
Speaker 3: Average you haven't been a team with a winning.
Speaker 2: Record, yeah average Team washington is three and four right, now and, uh their Quarterback daniels is not playing this. Week he's been ruled out. Already Against Kansas, city and we saw What Marcus mariota.
Speaker 4: Came in the game and, did got picked.
Speaker 3: Six they want to pick, six and so that's that's the.
Speaker 7: THING i just calls that just by the, way as much as we give them credit for not doing, stuff uh cause that.
Speaker 2: Sack so three three and, one your three your three wins have been against teams with losing. Records we want one's rookie coach And Aaron glenn with the first time play. Call and the others is you know The giants and all they do is specialize and finding ways to, lose and they you, know lost to The, cowboys figured out how to lose that, game and then figured out how to lose Against. Denver so it's just very interesting HOW i just look at. This this game this week could be a really good barometer in the.
Speaker 4: Test, yeah definitely a good.
Speaker 5: Test On let me ask you.
Speaker 7: This you, know you got twenty years of covering The cowboys and stuff like, that twenty seven.
Speaker 5: For three.
Speaker 7: Decades put some respect on. It with that being, said in your twenty seven years of coveraging this is our first tie that we've. Seen have you seen like a? Tie come down to? It because when ad brought it. Up it's, like this division is so close right? Now do you think that it can come down to a situation like what what are the importance of a? Tie is it like one of those things that you just put off to the side or later.
Speaker 2: On this wasn't a, Loss so that's. GOOD i, mean it wasn't a. Loss but obviously you're going to you're gonna have to monitor What philadelphia. Does philadelphi's already got to win over.
Speaker 4: You so you got that.
Speaker 2: Game it's just going to be coming up Seat you're gonna have to figure out how to get that one, back and you're you're gonna have to just see the way the rest of division. Goes Does washington hang in there or do they do they fall by the. Wayside The Cowboy eagle game is going to be very interesting on how it falls on on the schedule because The cowboys Get Kansas city on A Thanksgiving day game and it's gonna actually so It's.
Speaker 3: Raiders, okay so it's words It. Raiders after the bye.
Speaker 2: Week you get The, raiders then you get the The eagles at, home and then you get The chiefs in the back to back.
Speaker 3: Game so so but.
Speaker 7: You have you seen it come down into the late game season where it was, like, hey that time matters or something like.
Speaker 3: That, look we got we got to see what happens In.
Speaker 2: December but but really starting In, november it's gonna get it's gonna get real.
Speaker 3: Interesting so they've got to get The raider. Game get The raider. Game they've got The eagles at, home and you get this stretch where you go From, Eagles, Chiefs. Lions they don't got it after bye week.
Speaker 7: And they're they're they're a team that's like down right, now like you got to stomp the ones out that you're supposed to, Be, like have they stumped out The? Commanders if you, Don't i'll tell you, This if you don't get That raiders, game it's somebody over there that's really, nervous right.
Speaker 9: Bro if you don't get That raiders, game falling up With philly And casey and And, Detroite.
Speaker 3: Curtains nigga.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 6: Opportunities, hey seven, win that's ALL i needed seven.
Speaker 5: Months quick, question it's my. Day it's my, Day thursday, night y'all know HOW i forget about our?
Speaker 4: Pics? Now close that bond to you right right who were going with this this?
Speaker 5: Week it Is.
Speaker 4: Minnesota they get what's his name back of the running, Back Aaron.
Speaker 2: Jones Jones minnesota is At barry's l a he my boy, heard my boy heard about.
Speaker 4: That who were going with the man.
Speaker 5: In?
Speaker 4: Minnesota where the? GAME i Got, Minnesota Los.
Speaker 3: Angeles i'm going all.
Speaker 4: Siees who got McCarthy or Or.
Speaker 5: WENTZ i thought it was.
Speaker 4: WINS i think it's.
Speaker 5: WINS i think it's. Wins BUT i, LIKE i, LIKE i like, YEAH i like, LIKE i like like.
Speaker 4: THIS i think the.
Speaker 3: Vice so you Got, Minnesota, yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Let's go with uh twenty Eight uh twenty, seventeen.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight, seventeen wow.
Speaker 5: Eighty actually twenty eight twenty.
Speaker 9: One take, charges, man take all, right he got charges and we go with him for let me see chargers twenty For minnesota twenty twenty. One it's tough man.
Speaker 5: Eight TWENTY i heard been.
Speaker 4: Playing he ain't been, playing.
Speaker 5: Been playing like hold, on actually let me his head coach will be getting people. Right it's up, there short.
Speaker 6: Week give me the younger, cube give, me give Me, herb give Me. Herb in this, ONE i thought you say who we?
Speaker 5: GOT i KNOW i.
Speaker 6: Did but twenty one, seventeen give me. Charges twenty one, Seventeen Young, herb you.
Speaker 5: Know you want to be over here with the winning Squad, Newly i'm good On. Thursdays it's in. Later who's In?
Speaker 4: Minnesota come, On, Hardy.
Speaker 5: Aaron jones coming?
Speaker 4: Back, yes welcome back.
Speaker 3: Party Brian flores is?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Brian pretty?
Speaker 5: Good is?
Speaker 3: No pretty? Good pretty? Good pretty?
Speaker 5: Good But.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna roll With church.
Speaker 5: And ab y'all hear that right? There?
Speaker 7: That so this is this is how you get a game, back how you get back the game, back day back many the.
Speaker 3: Longe mm, hmmm so let me get the charges to win this. One twenty, four twenty, one twenty Three Bill, go.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a think it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Good Bill go decides. It anthony dor sat trade.
Speaker 4: More he.
Speaker 2: Scrugs Barry, church by the, way don't ever bring the. Text don't bring the chat. Back, Yes Chris, Beam i'm Blaming Chris bean for. That don't bring the chat back like everybody Loved Toledo rockets Very.
Speaker 3: Church let's go.
Speaker 1: Goodbye this has been a production Of dallascowboys Dot com and The Dallas Cowboys Football.
Speaker 5: Club