Speaker 1: What's up with you? How was fight night?
Speaker 2: Fight night was legit, man, and we're just chilling there. I don't know who else is gonna be around. I sit down and Shacks right next to me as well. I'm like, oh right, this is gonna be a great note. I love Shack. I'm already friends with Shack.
Speaker 1: And you're already fighting them, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I wasn't already fighting him. The fight started because because of that situation, I us sitting next to me, Charter. Then the interview happened.
Speaker 3: What's behind this? This sign right here? What's behind this?
Speaker 2: What's behind the jewels?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, all right?
Speaker 3: We got some shotgummies?
Speaker 2: Oh, Shack gummy bears. I bet you those are extra large gummy bears and extra delicious. Because if you actual Shack Diesel, he delicious. Shack Diesel looks yummy shots.
Speaker 1: It's literally Shack delicious excel gummy bears.
Speaker 2: I called it. I call it.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know delicious.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: Are you are you going?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try a fight. I actually would fight Shack in a boxing match. Here's the thing. I would never do the UFC stuff, no matter what the payment is no matter how much money it is. But I would box someone if the money was right, no doubt about.
Speaker 3: What what's right money? There we go, That was the question. I was with, what's right money?
Speaker 2: You know, at least at least twelve million dollars, twelve million dollars minimum.
Speaker 1: I think we can get that done. Shack Rob on an undercard of one of the next ball fights.
Speaker 2: For twelve million dollars, nothing better. You know, I've been fighting through some pain. You know, I've been fighting through some injuries as well. Let me tell you a little something. I've been traveling all over the place, like five flights in a week. Man, I'm there, I'm over there, and people are always asking like, yo, gronk, how do you do it? You're all over TV. You're there, You're there, You're this, you're that. And I got to set schedule. You know, I'm usually doing a thing a day, but it's a travel that occupies basically all your time because you got to travel from one city to another at different time zone changes. And then like my sinuses just started like glaring up. I never had sinuses before. I don't even know what sinus is on that.
Speaker 1: Big old noses never had sinus.
Speaker 2: It's hues. That's why everything can just passuels. Nothing gets stuffed in that note for kids. That's why I love having a big nose. But uh, I mean I was like a little stuffy, which I shouldn't because of the big nose. But my ears were a little hurting, and I took a flight. I was going to fight night. I was all exciting, and while we were descending, my ears just start killing, I mean killing, man. I was like, ouch, They're like just pop your you know, pop your ears or whatever. So I'm like doing that now thinking about it, I think I'm making it worse. I think that's how I actually did damage to my ears because I was so I fractured. Not not fractured, I mean basically fractured, but I ruptured my ear.
Speaker 1: I rubbed from flying.
Speaker 2: From flying, I mean I was down a little bit.
Speaker 1: When you rubture your ear, does it hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was bleeding. It hurt a lot. But I didn't know this yet, so I just thought, oh, I got some ear pain. Whatever's going on? So I land in Dallas, it's about to be fighting. It's like, I can't miss this night. No, I can't miss this night. This is gonna be the one of the greatest nights. I'd never really been. The fight night before we went to the many PACQ you out, we went to Mayweather fight after the derby. After the derby. We don't really remember it, no we don't, but we were like fifty rows out. I mean, Tom was front row, but he put us up, you know, literally the thosebleeds. I mean, but at least he invited us and got us with you freaking dola in the stands. That was a good time. So I you know, I pop some adville just get rid of the pain, you know, I mask it.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: And then the fight night was great. You know, had a good time hung out with Shack. He was sitting next to me talking to Jerry Jones. I love Jerry Jones, by the way. No wonder why everything is just you know, over the top with Jerry Jones, because he brings so much energy to the table. Man, he brings that juice to the table. That's what he's all about. And now I see I see it in person now, and that's why, like everything is just built up and talked about so greatly around him. He's so good at you knowmmunicating people, communicating with people, marketing as well, and bringing that energy to the table. And that's what it's all about. He was bringing that energy to the table. I was like, man, I love this guy. He's bringing that juice.
Speaker 3: Because he got like an aura. He's got that area of I'm rich as shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that, but also he's got that are of let's live life, you know, let's have a good time.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: And we want to know this.
Speaker 3: I'm like the listener right now, how did this situation go down? Did someone bring you to Jerry Jones? Did Jerry Jones bring you somewhere? Did he send some guy to pick up the gronk to come to his body? How does this all go down? Who introduces his hand? How's his handshake? Did he have any egg mcmuffins with him? What was going on? I want to hear how this went down? Beat for beat?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Well, first off, I was there because I'm with Bill Basics. I endorsed Bill Basics, the clothing brand Bill Basics represented Mike's corner. Everyone was decked out and built Basics. Mike Tyson had the built Basic shorts on throughout the fight. So the owner hit me up. He's like, hey, you want to go to the fight? You know, Netflix will hook us up. They'll give us two tickets in the front row. I sponsored Mike Tyson. I mean, I just feel like it will be a good time and it's a good fit and you're with Bill. I would just love to go. If you don't want to go, no problem. But I was like, hey, that's a good idea front row for a fight. I mean, you know, knock out one of my appearances for Bill Basics as well at a fight. I mean, but then all of a sudden, the fight's about to start at the main event, and then here it just comes Jerry Jones. I mean he's sitting right next to Shack. That's where his seats were. And the whole time, I'm like, Shack, I hopefully those two seats right there, no one comes because you're so big, Like we need that extra room because sitting next to Shock, I only had half of my chair. Like, and then I was like, this is what people feel like when they sit next to me. So I feel like someone's sitting next to me because I'm sitting next to.
Speaker 3: Shack, oh my god, it's two large humans.
Speaker 2: But then here comes Jerry Jones and his wife and I was like, oh, I think those cherrys are going to be sad. And I think that's Jerry Jones the seat and he's like, oh, that's cool, and I was like, yeah, that is cool to see that. Actually that's fine.
Speaker 1: And you're Jerry Land.
Speaker 2: He came, yeah, Jerry World. Baby, let me tell you Jerry World. It's popping man, so hey, grow Yeah. We just started talking man and a great guy to talk to man, and uh, you know a lot of hype to him definitely, which which I love. And he was just talking about all the people in the front row as well that were there and just giving everyone props, you know, just very positive. We just had some conversation. It was just cool to be in Jerry World and just to be in the front row. They just have that ore a round of of just like, hey, we're living life. We love to have a good time, and we're here to give everyone an experience. And without Jerry World, there wouldn't have been that experience. So I just want to give him a shoutout for everything that he has done, everything that he has built and everything that he has accomplished because he has given so many people, you know, entertainment, the value of entertainment. That's what life is all about. So thank you Jerry for that.
Speaker 3: I mean, he gets a bad rap because they're the Dallas Cowboys and that's America's team and they're in the headlines all the time, and but that's got to be a cool experience to get to get to experience Jerry Jones not around, you know, like that's that's an experience between you two instead of all the headlines of this. You get to kind of see what he's really like. And he sounds like he's a pretty cool dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely pretty cool. And you want to know what too. He was giving all his props, a lot of props to h Ex Cowboys because I'm a tight end. And Jason Whitman was right on the other side too, and he's like, hey, Jason wagings here. He's like, I love him, And then I was like, yeah, I love Jason too. I've had a couple of interactions with him before. I love him.
Speaker 3: But he loves his boys, he loves like he's loyal to He takes care of him, takes care of them, so I went to the fight whatever.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know this. I I didn't know I had that rupture to hear yet. So then the next day I fly to LA and we're just sunning it again. In my mind, I'm I'm on my knees praying to guy like, hey man, just take away this pain. I don't care if there's that discomfort, if there's that ringing, just take away that pain. And my whole brain was just inflame. I was flipping out. So I went right to urgent care. I never been to urgent care before.
Speaker 1: Wait with urgent care?
Speaker 2: Did you go to we Land in Orange County?
Speaker 1: So then you went to an urgent care, a random urgent care?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you I know what's so funny is that they were talking about me fighting Shack on the TV in urgent care, and I hamight hoodie up wanting to cry. And I got up like, how can I fight Shack? I'm urgent care right now. I'm a whisty.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man.
Speaker 2: It was just funny thinking about it now that I'm not feeling terrible.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine rolling up to urgent care and you're sitting in there in the waiting room you see fucking Rob Gronkowski with a fucking sore ear.
Speaker 2: No. I know what was cool. It was no one else was No one else was in urgent care, no one verson no. And the three ladies that were working there had absolutely no clue who I was either, which I actually is better. I like, my God, I like it like that when I have to go, you know, and do something, because then you know, they get caught up in the moment and it just takes longer, and then I just wanted to get treated. Yeah, so I'm here. I got a rupture to ear John, but I don't care. Man. I actually play better when I'm injured because it makes you dig deeper.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got a podcast, really got a pod.
Speaker 2: Let's go, baby, Let's go.
Speaker 1: Ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Welcome to Dudes with Dudes. I'm Jewels, Jewels, It's Dudes on Dudes. What I said, dudes on dudes. You said dudes with dudes. Kay, Yeah you did well.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Dudes on Dudes. I am corrected. That's Grounk. I'm Jewels And this is the show where your favorite dudes get to talk about their favorite dudes. And boy do we have a crazy show today. Since The Oklahoma Alabama game is this weekend. We wanted to have a little theme of this Dude's on dudes and we're gonna do Oklahoma Alabama. Guys. What are we talking about today?
Speaker 2: Well, it's an ambiguous tease of dudes. Let me tell you that we're talking about the number one pick in the twenty nineteen NFL Draft.
Speaker 1: I've watched his twitch stream. Kid is good.
Speaker 3: I think we should go over to the Alabama side.
Speaker 2: Now we're fair, We're very fair.
Speaker 3: This guy, though, was never fair on a goal line play. Or he was never fair on our second and goal in the Super Bowl where he had to make life changing play to the hugest calves I ever seen. Other Alabama road Tide Crimson Tid.
Speaker 2: Currently in talks of winning the MVP.
Speaker 3: OFFENSEI Player of the Year. They don't get that running backs.
Speaker 2: You're currently going to be on the best rushing team.
Speaker 3: Statistically s statistically statistically see.
Speaker 2: I gotta read really fast because he has so many stats. I want to make sure we get through it and we wrap it up with our wildest college stories.
Speaker 1: You gotta stick around to the end.
Speaker 3: Roll Tide and Boomer soon.
Speaker 1: Dudes on Dudes is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: First Guy We'll be doing today. In this Oklahoma Alabama rivalry, is it really a rivalry? It's about to be about to because there's Oklahoma. What did they just move into the SEC? Can you explain what's going down in college because I'm not truly up to date what all these new conferences with teams moving from one conference to another? So can you just explain to everyone out there? Because I thought Oklahoma was in the Big twelve, but now you're saying they're in the SEC? Can you update me? Please join?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Conference realignment this year because of a bracket, there's gonna be a sixteen game playoff and a lot of money. There's gonna be a lot of money. So now UT Texas is in the SEC, Oklahoma's in the SEC, which is outrageous but also freaking cool because it's not a rivalry yet, but this could turn into a rivalry. Oklahoma versus Alabama is something we rarely see, but we're gonna to see it now, you know, every year. So I think it's awesome. The money's gonna be big for these conferences. But the matchups man college football has been so exciting this year watching Oregon get to play Ohio State and these teams that you only got to see once every Blue Moon play each other in like bowl games. That now like you're getting to see Powerhouse Top five programs play each other that you didn't get to see before. I think it's awesome.
Speaker 2: That is awesome. Thank you for clarifying that the University of Arizona is now in the Big twelve. I feel like they replaced you know, Oklahoma. I went to the Universey of Arizona. Here's a little fun fact. The University of Arizona womped the University of Oklahoma last year in the Sun Bowl, giving us one of our best Bowl wins of you know, the history of the University of Arizona.
Speaker 3: Let's go gear it up.
Speaker 2: To the wildcastaren not doing so great this year, but you know how to bring up some positives since we're talking about Oklahoma and we beat Oklahoma last year. But let's get back to it. Let's talk about Kyler Murray, the number one pick in the twenty nineteen NFL draft. Ladies and gentlemen, here he is, Kyler m He's a good looking dude. Man. Look at that headband. He slick he's like, looks like an half leet.
Speaker 3: That's swagger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, swaggy. That's it right there.
Speaker 3: He's like real swaggy with a swaggy captain.
Speaker 2: He is, Yeah, he really is.
Speaker 1: Let's start the clock. What's a I gotta say about him?
Speaker 2: All right? Kyler Murray, start with AI. AI the AI description of Kyler Murray. Kyler Murray is a dynamic NFL quarterback known for his elite dual threat ability, excelling both as a passer and a runner. With AI so far is totally spot on, spot on. Drafted first overall by the Arizona Cardinals in twenty nineteen, he has earned a Pro Bowl selection and Offensive Rookie of the Year honors. Wow. Murray has thrown for over thirteen thousand yards and eighty four touchdowns in its first four seasons, while also rushing for over two thousand yards and twenty three touchdown.
Speaker 1: Joker makes place.
Speaker 2: That's dynamic, right there, makes place. Before the NFL, he starred, Yeah, he starred. I was gonna say stared, but it's I've done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Before the NFL, he started at Oklahoma Jewels. He probably was also staring at things as well. In this fan and you know in the in the bleachers and up in the stadium.
Speaker 3: Oklahoma, right, Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: They got some beautiful ladies out here, so he was probably staring, Yeah, that's just what I hear. All right, back back to it. Before the NFL, he starred, starred at Oklahoma, where he won the Heisman Trophy in twenty eighteen, and after transferring from Texas A and M. See, I didn't know that Texas A and M. How long was he at Texas A and M for?
Speaker 1: I think two years?
Speaker 2: You don't even know.
Speaker 3: Let's get back that twenty fifteen, just.
Speaker 2: One year and then he transferred the Oklahoma Off the field, Murray is known for his calm demeanor, love for video games, and the rare distinction of being drafted in both the NFL and MLB.
Speaker 3: Fucking AI's got him liking video games? Hey, hey, eyes on point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on point Hei is kind of a video game. So they definitely need to get that in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just crazy that even computers know that.
Speaker 1: All right, what team was he drafted by? Jules Arizona Cardinals?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, in the MLB, oh and the the MLB MLB team all right, I'll give you a clue they're moving in the next year or two to a different Yes, Oakland, A's your hometown. Yeah, Oklan A's Now.
Speaker 3: I wasn't an A's fan, Rob, I was an A fan, but you're a Giants fan. I was a Giants fan, but the A's hat was always cool. And I mean I went to one A's game and I think there was fourteen people there.
Speaker 2: Well, I know what's crazy is there was fourteen people that are and they went to the playoffs. Yeah, they did go to the playoffs. Wait this year, No, the year I win.
Speaker 1: I was like a little kid.
Speaker 2: But there was fourteen people there, like in the last three years, at every game. And then all of a sudden they're like, oh, we're going to you know, go to Vegas. Which makes sense. You're you know, you're getting fourteen people a game. You need to keep the organization going, the money flowing. It's a business. Yeah. And then all of a sudden everyone starts complaining that they're moving. It's like, wait a second, Like you're not even going to any of the games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Oakland it's it's it's a tough thing in Oakland.
Speaker 2: You're from there, so let's hear it.
Speaker 3: You know, the city doesn't want to They don't want to do new stadium. And I feel bad for the people in Oakland because they've lost all their teams. Raiders aren't there no more, and they and the A's are leaving. They love their sports. It's it's unfortunate. But like you said, it's a business.
Speaker 2: I know what's going on. What Steph Curry is stealing all the fandom?
Speaker 1: Well they left too.
Speaker 3: They used to be in Oakland and then they went to San Francisco, so like everyone has left Oakland.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Yeah, why did they switch?
Speaker 3: They switched probably with like five years ago.
Speaker 2: Really what just like over the bridge?
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally like right by five miles away, probably like three three miles away?
Speaker 2: Andang, what's going on in Oakland? Marshaan, Come on, you got to run for governor in Oakland and.
Speaker 3: You, Marshaan, mayor be mayor, mayor governor.
Speaker 2: I'll take mayor, isn't I don't think there's a governor of a city, nos a governor.
Speaker 1: Of a study.
Speaker 2: Well, we need him to run for mayor of Oakland.
Speaker 1: And actually Marshall has a podcast with them.
Speaker 2: All right back to Kyler Murray. Ladies and gentlemen. All right, here's some fun facts. AI spitting out fun facts now. Kyler Murray is the first athlete to be draft in the first round of both the NFL and MLB. Stud He has a deep love for video games and is an avid player of Call of Duty, often streaming on platforms like Twitch.
Speaker 3: Dialed, kid is dialed. I've seen him. I've seen him shoot out a bunch of sweaty little tryhards.
Speaker 1: I've watched his Twitch stream. Kid is good.
Speaker 3: The kid is dialed and he I mean, he's accurate on the field, He's accurated on the map.
Speaker 2: Is he like as good as like one of those video gamers, like what's his name, like Ninja? You know Ninja is yeah?
Speaker 1: I know Ninja now the face guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is he like in that level he.
Speaker 3: Competes, he plays with them, and he and he holds zone.
Speaker 2: I think Kyler Murray kind of plays his game like after a video game too, Like you know how Madden, like the quarterback runs all over the place. That's like what Kyler Murray does. Maybe transfers.
Speaker 3: I mean, he is a video game player. So if you're like some like five foot ten high school kid that had Madden. You would put up all the status. You'd make your guys still five to ten, but you'd put all your Madden guy stats up to ninety nine at five ten. And that's what Kyler Murray looks like on the football field, like ninety nine speed, ninety nine arm, ninety nine quickness. What about his elusiveness When we were watching the film, you think he looks like Johnny Manzel, he does.
Speaker 2: He kind of looks like Manzell when he was in college at Texas A and M because they both started at He's a bad thing. Yeah, they both like run kind of straight up. They're both the same height in their feet, both like pity patterer like that. Yeah, But Kyler Murray is at another level of speed and elite quickness and kind of like take Johnny Manziel what he was doing in college and then you you throw him on the Cardinals and make them into Kyler Murray and they kind of.
Speaker 3: Played a similar way, similar, similar, similar. I just think Kyler is in a whole nother ct.
Speaker 2: Oh a hundred percent speed. But they have the same body type, they did same movements, the same sprints, Yeah, sprint movement.
Speaker 3: I can see we were watching in the sauna. You're like, it looks like Johnny Monziel. I'm like, kind of does look like Johnny Monziel, all right.
Speaker 2: One more fun fact. Despite being one of the shortest starting quarterbacks in NFL history at five ten, how tall are you, Jewels, I'm five ten, all right. So he's the same exact tight as you can you imagine yourself behind you know the line of five ton throwing passes, you.
Speaker 3: Know when you watch his film. He's got such great feet. He'll take like a seven step drop out of a freaking shotgun, snap and darted like he has really good I can't imagine it. That's why he's a one of one. This guy's freaky because like he's five to ten. He doesn't play small. He could play within the pocket, but he changes the game. He moves the pocket a lot, but sometimes he makes those big plays in the pocket because he has such an arm I really think he's like a Madden player. He's almost unfair, like when you play GoldenEye when you were a kid and someone will to be odd job, odd.
Speaker 1: Job I do.
Speaker 2: He was tiny and he was kind of like wider, Yeah, but he would just like crawl all.
Speaker 3: Over there gets events, yes, and you can never see him. And he had automatic headshot every time. Yeah, automatic head shot because his gun level was higher.
Speaker 2: So it was so much he had the golden gun at all times. He was so accurate.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Kyler Murray's odd job bro unfair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyler Murray, He's accurate on the move. He has exceptional vision, even being at five to ten. Just watching his film, I mean, he can make every throw in that game. He can do the deep ball, you know, lead the wide receiver so he can get underneath it, so the receiver can turn his jets on and go out and get the ball and outrun the defender. Also the back shoulder too. That's what I was really impressed with Kyler Murray was his back shoulder throws. I mean half of the deep ball's were back shoulder. Was the way just how quick his feet are is just incredible. It's like like even when he's dropped little speeding, even when he's back piloting in the pocket and he's right when he gets like his seventh step and he plants in his back foot, boom, the ball is out out and he's reading the defenders like no other and gets it out to the guy that he needs to get it out too, so he can do it all. He can do it all in the past game, and then he can do it all in the run game.
Speaker 3: Anticipates really great also because of his height. You watch him and he'll throw before guy's out of his break like it's a perfect throw.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he a heman? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he won the Heisman, won the he dominated in college.
Speaker 2: When he was at Oklahoma. They didn't win it all though they weren't national champion, No, but they were in the mix of it.
Speaker 1: They're in the mix.
Speaker 3: Lincoln Riley, I believe, right, Lincoln Riley over there, you're a man of Kyler.
Speaker 2: I never met Kyler before, man, never met him in my life, not even betting the same vicinity as him before. Usually like with every athlete met him real quick or ben like at a party with them, Like this is one guy just never seen Maybe he's just so quick. I just just never seen him when at the party.
Speaker 1: Maybe he don't go out.
Speaker 3: He's back at home.
Speaker 2: Game and yeah he's playing those games.
Speaker 1: I mean he's on Phase clan. He joined Phase Clan right the.
Speaker 2: Partner with Call of Duty. Yeah, he was on like call of Duty. I think Black Ops six ad campaign. I mean I was a call of duty give me back in the day. I'm actually the guy that loves to play dal Reese Zombies. Yeah, on Call of Duty. You ever play it?
Speaker 3: I mean at the level zombie A zombie that was. That was a while back.
Speaker 2: I used to run home my fourth year in the NFL, and I used to run home right at three thirty, right when we got out of the meetings, would run home and I started playing Zombies and we started three forty five and we would probably play until about nine thirty at night, and like you would get the level like thirty eight, and it takes like three hours, and then you get killed and then you just get so mad. You would restart and then you would have to get back to level thirty eight. It takes another you know, three hours to do it, but you got to get past level thirty eight this time, so you're like automatically playing Zombies six seven hours every night.
Speaker 3: I was like that with like when Fortnite first came out, I mean we all liked the game, and it's a it's a good outlet for an athlete because it keeps you out of trouble. Honestly, if you go home and game, Like I know, he gets a bad rap. And I thought it was kind of kind of crazy that they had to put in his contract. Ooh, like he had to watch film and stuff. You don't want them from your quarterback. But this is a new generation quarterback.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, know what a.
Speaker 3: Guy does on his downtime if he gets all his work in, yeah, is whatever.
Speaker 2: That's like the least thing you got to worry about too, Like the guy's playing too many video games, Like let's put it in his contract that he has to study this much amount of film before he can leave the building or whatever it was, because he's gonna go home. Like imagine if the guy was going out, you know, getting in trouble out at the club till three am, then that's a problem. I mean, he's going home to play video games and video games like when you get lost in video games, it's actually like one of the best feelings in the world. Like when I was playing Zombies, I'm telling you, like nothing else mattered in my life. Like if I had a bad game that week, it didn't matter. I had like four hundred kills. I killed four hundred zombies. I'm saving the world. Like then't matter what football was going.
Speaker 3: It's an outlet for you to hang with the boys, talk with your friends, like have to think about stuff. It's a way for you to get lost. And I understand it. So Lebron just when he came out he's a top hundred Madden player.
Speaker 2: I guess so, I mean that's his claim to fame of playing Madden. Doesn't he an't claim the fame, but claim the fame of playing Madden. I don't know if he's really a top one hundred player. He's never posted anything. Usually if you're that good.
Speaker 1: You're always is he posting?
Speaker 2: So? Is he posting? Has he posted?
Speaker 3: He posts?
Speaker 2: Is someone playing for him?
Speaker 1: I just feel like I just feel like Lebron, Who wins Lebron?
Speaker 3: Kyler?
Speaker 2: Who wins? I think Kyler Murray wins because Kyler Murray had a you know, a cause in his contract that he has to study film before he can go home because he wanted to play video games that bad.
Speaker 3: So who wins in two? K Lebron or Kyler Kyler? Do you think Kyler is beating Lebron?
Speaker 1: Hands when.
Speaker 2: Ar exactly? It transfers over to every video game. When you're good at one, when you're the best at one, you can play every other video game.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is Lebron is in our age. He's my he's like around my age, and we started with three buttons. When you're on Sega or Nintendo, that's three buttons. Kyler Murray's like twenty two or something that it was Kyler twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Twenty six. He started having like twenty pasts.
Speaker 3: So he's been using all his little fingers on all those little computers. Like, and he's probably a keyboard guy. He's like, you bet you he's keyboard as fucked.
Speaker 2: Does he have a clutch gene?
Speaker 1: He does?
Speaker 3: He has that hell Mary right, yeah, hell Mary d haw Yeah.
Speaker 1: Does he have a playoff win?
Speaker 2: I think he has a clutch gene, But like.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have a playoff win. You gotta you gotta you can't have clutch gene in the NFL and tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he has like a clutch gene in regular season, like he makes plays, like yeah, he like the clutch gene is him making plays at any given time. He does not have that clutch gene and getting that team to the next level. Yeah, I mean, you know how hard it is in the NFL to get that hard level. It's hard to win. There's some other great quarterbacks, other great teams out there, but he does have a clutch gene to make big plays. And you want to know something else about the Arizona Cardinals. They're not a consistent team. They're not going to the playoffs. He doesn't have a playoff win, but they're a team that can upset any other team any given Sunday after.
Speaker 3: Dangerous they're the dangerous team where and it's because of Kyler Murray. If everyone plays well on their team and Kyler's got it going, they're hard to beat. Going through coaching change now, you know you're trying to redo the roster, revamp the roster, it's tough.
Speaker 2: They got some guys, Marvin Harrison Junior. I love them. I mean, those two are going to be a dual.
Speaker 1: Fan I know.
Speaker 3: But they've been struggling to get him the ball. How about that Hail Maury, the Hail Murray in twenty twenty COVID seasons.
Speaker 2: See what you did there, Hail murrayl Murray where he.
Speaker 3: Went back and he threw it and de Hop came down and that you got that picture of d Hop's big old hands snagging that football. What a crazy It was voted to play of the Year that year, was a Nasties or something like.
Speaker 2: What eleven seconds left, three yards? You know the throw was and it was till what beat the bill?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They were down by how many?
Speaker 1: They were down twenty eighty three to nine in.
Speaker 2: The third in the third and they came back.
Speaker 3: But getting back to last play, what's what's the key to stop in the last play?
Speaker 1: Hail Mary?
Speaker 2: Well, first off, it has to be a hell Mary, because if it's not, and you put a guy like myself in then the Miami miracle happens.
Speaker 3: I mean openfield tackle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, openfield tackle. That's not a hell Mary though, So let's get back on the hell Mary. The key to defend hew Mary. My quads were hurting that day, Okay, they were tired. I had a couple of catches that game. It was a bad year. Okay, we won the Super Bowl that year.
Speaker 3: It's okay, six foot six guy in open field with thirty that's so hard.
Speaker 2: Why the freaking tackle them? Though? That would have been the highlight of my career.
Speaker 3: What do you think you had to do to tackle him?
Speaker 2: Uh? Not slip. I kind of slipped.
Speaker 3: You got, as Scottie O'Brien say, you gotta scallop, scallop and gather, don't stop your feet, keep your feet moving in and break.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't do any of that. Let's get back to hell, Mary, because I've defended one of them before and the key to defending a last second play is first. So if you got to get like a wide receiver, the biggest guy on your team out there, that's athletic, kind of like a randy mom you used to be at, turning to myself and you just gotta go up there. You know, you're not even trying to, you know, intercept the ball. You just want to get a hand on it. If you get a hand on it, you know play is going to be completely over and you're trying to smack it down as well. You don't want to smack it up in the air because then it can go anywhere and then anyone can catch it at any given time. You know, just go up, jump as high as you can, kind of try to push another defender down because they're not really gonna call flag on that play. I mean it's kind of like the known rule on a hell Mary and just swap that thing as you can, kind of like you're swatting a fly out of the air, like and then game's over.
Speaker 3: Game is I just got an epiphany of like Rob playing beach volleyball and just slamming the ball down in someone's face.
Speaker 2: You play back swiking. I love beach volleyball.
Speaker 3: You're probably nasty, you know.
Speaker 2: I got to play more beach volleyball. I don't play me neither. I mean I love it. I used to play. I mean I played probably five times in my life, and I loved every time. Beach volleyball is cool. But the thing about beach volleyball is like the competition is always real because it's not like you're going to go out there and it's going to be beginners, you know, playing beach volleyball, it's always people that are like legit volleyball players that legitly play on a daily basis or they formerly played in college. You got to be ready. You got to practice like we should be one on one for a little bit. You're going to get the bass spiked right off.
Speaker 1: Right street, meet the no, what's that movie?
Speaker 3: Meet the parents, no where.
Speaker 2: That volleyball is going to become your best friend, just going to spike off, yeah castaway. Yeah, you and that volleyball.
Speaker 3: We should put you in the Olympics in four years, start training you for volleyball.
Speaker 2: Well I would do really here. Everyone else has already. Everyone else is six seven six eight, and they're really good at volleyball. Well, why would I be on the team? Oh I know why. I can stand on my third leg and then I'm so in two and then I just put my hands over than that. A great blocker, Yeah, great blocker. Time all right, Well, what kind of dude is Kyler Murray? I mean, Jules, it's been twenty one minutes. I know, we still haven't gotten down to the point as he has stud you know, is that thought his sim's football IQ's there? His pedigree of the game is there? Is he a freak? Which he kind of is a freak, just how fast he is and how elusive he's freaking He's freaking one hundred million percent for especially his height and what he was gifted with. Dudes, you know, dudes.
Speaker 1: Dude, didn't he didn't he do a trip or something?
Speaker 2: L possibly? Yeah, trip where I think what he invited like a ton of his teammates out. Yeah, got a chef, got some massages.
Speaker 1: Rented a mansion, and he's like the fresh prince of bel Air.
Speaker 2: Team bonding team.
Speaker 3: That's that's how we never really did team bonding trips.
Speaker 2: Oh we did.
Speaker 1: We did here and there, Montana. We would do like random routes.
Speaker 2: We would do random route team trips, whereas Tom just calling you up, Hey, let's run some routes. It's the off season. Let's make sure we still got it and we can maintain and it'll just be out of nowhere. And we would do it wherever we are, wherever U se La. The freaking grass field in the middle of the woods in freaking Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: The thing that pissed me off though, Like Tom would find like a sixty yard patch of grass that's like, oh, it's grass. We could just run routes here and sometimes it'd be the most uneven grass and you're over here, like Tom, we gotta we gotta sprint on this stuff. But like you know, this is like put a Formula one car on a fucking gravel pit.
Speaker 1: I mean, what are we doing here? Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: This is not what we're you know, we're a monster truck in the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's not. It doesn't belong, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Grand Canyon is going to eat up the monster truck a long time. The monster truck loses.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Team bar Yeah that's real. I like that. I like hearing that.
Speaker 3: So that that means he's kind of dude.
Speaker 2: Dude, all right, all right, especially to all the video games too.
Speaker 3: On a count of three, you say what you think he is, and I'll say.
Speaker 1: What I think he is?
Speaker 3: All right, rady one, two, three? Wits would you say?
Speaker 2: I said freak and you said whiz.
Speaker 3: I said whiz.
Speaker 2: But he can only be one.
Speaker 1: So he's not a freak or he is a whizz.
Speaker 2: I mean he is a whiz. I mean he's a dual sport athlete. So obviously you got to be super smart to know the inside and out of both games and be there. I bet you he could write, but that's freaky as well, write right code.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he plays video games on keyboard. He's a whizz.
Speaker 2: We're talking athleticism though, athletic wise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's a freak. He's football, but he's not like seven feet tall.
Speaker 2: And everyone that's five to ten is that fast and move at.
Speaker 1: The quarterback position. Yeah, he's elite.
Speaker 2: If I like, if he was moving like that at my size, then that's freaky.
Speaker 3: Because of his his athletic speed and his ability to throw, he's so innovated. He's part of that whole innovative running quarterback that like everyone's trying to get.
Speaker 2: Now and you're convinced me, Joel, let's try again. Now you ready? One? Two, two, three? What is there?
Speaker 1: He's a freak?
Speaker 3: No, you said waz You said freak? Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: I scream with so loud I didn't hear you. So that means with.
Speaker 1: Me like that, we'll be right back after this quick break.
Speaker 3: So we got an Oklahoma sooner with Kyler Murray our next guest, though, I think we should go over to the Alabama side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're fair, We're fair. We're very fair.
Speaker 3: This guy, though, was never fair on a goal line play, or he was never fair on a second and ten in the Super Bowl, or second and goal in the Super Bowl where he had to make a life changing play to create and tackle h Marshawn Lyn. And this guy had the hugest calvs i've ever seen. Next guest Dante Hi Tower. Doanta? I mean Dante Hi Tower. Donta Dante even I know it's Dante. I'll get into it after Ai. And which AI have to say about Dante because we know.
Speaker 2: Is the AI synopsis. Obviously, I'm improving my speaking skills because I couldn't say synopsis on our very first episode, Julianna, and now I can. So this is what's so great about Dudes on dudes is that we're getting smarter as well being complete dudes overall.
Speaker 3: Synopsis synopsis.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go the synopsis Dante this week looks he's a former NFL linebacker. Dante Hi Tower is a former NFL linebacker known for his leadership and versatility on the field. A two time Pro Bowler, High Tower played his entire nine year NFL career with the New England Patriots, the same amount of years I played with the New England Patriots, nine, helping the team win three Super Polk titles, just like myself helping the New England Patriots win three Super Both titles. I love this guy already. Prior to his NFL career, he was a standout at the University of Alabama, where he was a key figure and winning two BCS national championships. This Frisbee guy is a winner, that's all I know. Five championships at the highest level, two in college, three in the NFL. Over what over a thirteen to fourteen year period. Ridiculous winner winner Chicken Danner, that's for sure. Born and raised in lewis Bourg, Tennessee. Oh, the Walls must not like him. That's I don't want to go to Wow. Maybe he didn't want to go to Mayos ff.
Speaker 5: Steps, Oh, shots fired all right.
Speaker 2: High Tower was known for his high football IQ and relentless work ethic. After retiring in twenty twenty two, high Tower joined the Patriots coaching staff while also pursuing business ventures, spending time with his family, and engaging and charity charitable work, earning admiration for his calm and thoughtful demeanor off the field.
Speaker 3: Oh that's my guy.
Speaker 2: He is calm and does have that demeanor of being relaxed. But he will rip your freaking head.
Speaker 3: Off, face off, He'll bring your arm off. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Dante.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of Dante, Hi Tower, But the first thing that comes to mind right now is I'm looking at the picture of him in high school and he looks exactly like Matthew Slater but with big ears like alf ears. So if you can put that up, please and show everyone he's he was Matthew Slater in high school with alf ears. I just looking at the picture. Pretty pretty dog, slay dog. Shot more shots fire that former teammates.
Speaker 3: Pum pum.
Speaker 2: We love shooting shots at our former teammates. Please shoot him back. We appreciate there's one guy who can't handle our shots fired at him. To think of it. Yeah, but Dante high Tower was a better linebacker than Yeah, they're short linebackers. But all right, back to Dante. All right, here's my story. This guy I was scared of. Actually he was what first round pick New England Pagers like top top fifteen or some When you have a linebacker that's.
Speaker 3: Twenty fifth six, what is he?
Speaker 2: Six four six three, you know, sixty and can move like he's a little guy. I'm scared of those guys. You want to know why, because they got that leverage.
Speaker 1: He's not a little guy, you're just massive.
Speaker 2: No, I'm scared of those I don't know why those guys. I'm scared of those big guys that are in the frame. Why of six you know, one to six four and are wide as well, like you just said, because they got that leverage and they can get underneath me. And then that's when I lose. And I don't like that. You will see, I gotta outsmart these guys. So Dante I had, you know, try to outsmart them on the football field, going very so in practice. And that was just to not get touched by him, you know, try to run away from him because he was always gonna win versus me and camp. I was a rookie. I was coming off that ankle injury. I wasn't a rookie. He was a rookie. I was coming off the ankle injury. When you know that guy in Baltimore and broke my ankle. Pollard, Yeah, very very so. I didn't really heal that well that whole year. I was at South Padre Island spring break. My cast and everything came back every time in my ankle was good. It really wasn't, you know. But don't tell Bill, Bill, don't listen to that. Okay, you've done things like that too, Jules. So that's gonna make me feel better just saying that. But uh, I can't get open. I'm not doing this well in training camp. My back's goting to go out of me because I'm compensating. I'm just making excuses right now. Why Dante, you know, dominated me when he was a rookie. But this guy, when they're that wide, they're built that strong. You could just tell he had that presence of yo, I ain't gonna move that guy. No one's really gonna move that guy, being sixty three two hundred and sixty pounds. And I accidentally like caught caught him one time running your route try going around him, and like we caught like shoulders or something. I can't exactly pinpoint what it was, and like it was kind of like a cheap shot on him, but it was totally accidental, and I yeah, it wasn't a chip. It was like he was at the linebacker position kind of stepping up for the run and kind of ran into you. I think I kind of face masked him or something and then like yanked it a little bit. He turned around and he was furious. He was vicious and was like, oh man, he took it to a whole other level the next play versus me, and I literally learned I will never piss off Dante High Tower ever again.
Speaker 3: You got to piss it.
Speaker 1: You mustn't do something crazy, because I never really seen.
Speaker 3: Him pissed off.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was mad, man, he was mad. The guy's a freak. You can't really block him in the run game. You can't really stop him in the past game either if he's rushing at you because he can move so well and can get around you, or he can bowl rush you. So the guy man freak of an athlete, no doubt about that. And I swear if you go to a barbecue with him, he'll eat like fifteen pounds of like rabbi steak and briskey. He can eat.
Speaker 1: When'd you see I.
Speaker 2: Mean whatever at those team outings that we have, and like it turns in the muscle right on the street muscle. Yeah, like you know how the Wolverine character or whatever and like the Hawk, like they just you know in those movies, like whatever they do, they just you know, turn into the creature that they are. Like that's what he did when he ate that food. He just turned into Dante hitar.
Speaker 3: Dude, I mean his nickname was Zeus, which is like huge, huge Greek.
Speaker 2: I remember, like really, he was a rookie and I was already telling him that he's going to sign one hundred million dollar deal at the middle linebacker position.
Speaker 3: Did you yeah?
Speaker 1: How'd you know?
Speaker 2: Because I was facing I'm like, this guy freaking good. He good, he can move cover, can you know? Stop the run? He can do it all I mean, And he's scary.
Speaker 3: He looks like the predator out there because he has dreads like creating. But when he got dreads and you're that big and wide, Dante looks like he has two houses for calves. His calves are so damn big. Is the largest cat. I used to tell him that every day I walk by, he'd be in his sandals. We'll be walking by each other in the hallway. I see his cam, like, Bro, can you fucking ease up on the calf raises? Jesus Christ, it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the calf raises, It was the brisket. It was probably the right to his cat. Right to it drew right to his calve.
Speaker 3: And Dante was a smart ass football player, smart, very smart football player. And I remember going to his house once and I walked over there and he, like you said, he's just like a he's a quiet he's kind of quiet, but he's vicious. And I go to his house and I'm like, is that a fucking video game station with keyboard and mouse? Dante high towers a keyboard guy in the video games. I go, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: He goes, what Brover?
Speaker 1: You know, he's like a whiz.
Speaker 3: He's a fucking whizz, this guy. He's insane on call of duty too. Don't don't let him. Don't let him tricky and think he's not. He's a fucking gamer. He used to he was really good.
Speaker 2: Well that's why he's a football coach now for the New England Patriots football because you gotta be smart, you gotta be a whiz in order to be a coach. How do you think he's doing a coaching I feel like he's doing fine.
Speaker 1: How do you think they're feeling over there?
Speaker 2: I feel like Dante is always feeling good man. He's never down. He's he is man, he really is. He's the guy that had the ultimate pass from Bill Belichick.
Speaker 1: He always had.
Speaker 2: That's how scary he was a coach, was even scared of him. I don't think coach is scared of him. Coach loved He wasn't scared of him. Man, he loved him because he was He was a well built football player, and he played the game how it should be played Bill, and Bill loves Yeah, he did. We're offense. That's why we never got loved jewels. Who else had the Bill pass? Basically a male that pass? He could do whatever he wanted to do. And Bell that's fine, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Devin Belichick mccordy, I mean, that's one of his sons.
Speaker 2: I think that's his actual middle name.
Speaker 3: Now, who else was another one?
Speaker 2: And Past? We mean, like, you know, if they didn't want to practice, or if like they're you know, hamstring was a little sore, they be coach. I can't. I can't go to a coach, But no problem, Past, just hang out in the training room and get it rubbed on.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: No, I was thinking more of the past.
Speaker 3: You know how Bill's been over here testing the guys around a show, like, Hey, who's this guy?
Speaker 1: Who's that guy?
Speaker 3: Well, for the offense, he'd be like, hey, Rob, what's the exotic front of the defense that you expect to see on third and two, and Rob's sitting there like going through the What the fuck? Hey, Devin, what color is the offense that we're playing? If they're at home? H Green, Yes, good job. Like that's the past we're talking about, or like whatever you have a question to like the defensive line, like do these guys like to run the ball or pass the ball? They got Derrick Henry, I'm like, uh, coach, I'm on offense. I think they like to run the ball. God, hey, g what is the punter? What school did he go to? I mean, that's that's the past we're talking about. And Dante got that. Bill love Dante and it was deserving.
Speaker 1: Dante was. He was one of the alphas.
Speaker 3: He sat in the Teddy Bruski locker when you walked into the I think it was either the Teddy Bruski or the Willie mac locker. They'd always put those two guys in because when you had to walk in the locker room, you had to walk by those guys. He was one of those guys.
Speaker 1: I mean he was. He was a great teammate.
Speaker 2: Where would you rank him as an all time you know, Patriot player on the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 1: I mean he's got to be up there.
Speaker 3: I mean, we wouldn't have had the Super Bowl if he didn't make that second down, that second down goal line player.
Speaker 2: That's very true what you said. We would have never won that Super Bowl. That Malcolm Butler catchould have never happened because Marshawn Lynch would have scored already. And everyone talks about, hey, why didn't Marshawn Lynch get you know, the handoff or why didn't they hand off the ball? Well, it was a play prior to that, wasn't It wasn't the exact play before. Well, Marshawn Lynch did have the ball, and what happened one on one with Dante high Tower And you never seen Marshawn Lynch never go down ever one on one on one and literally Dante high Tower is the only guy that can you know, possibly do that, and he knocked him right down and he stopped him in order to play in order to get to the next play that Malcolm Butler had that interception, so they already gave it to Marshaun Lynch to have that chance to score. So without Dante high Tower, we would have never had that, you know, first super Bowl in New England, no doubt about it. And then and another big play that he has had, you know, in his career was that stripsack in the game that unfortunately I didn't play in because my backup blown out when I went up to see him because Tom threw me up to see him earlier that year. And then I got leveled and lost a lung and them back and I still came back the next year. But yeah, and that Super Bowl Versutlanta, that strip sack. Man, So just continue the domination of the comeback. That was an incredible play. He comes through in the clutch at all times.
Speaker 3: I still who blew your back out?
Speaker 2: Earl Thomas? We're not going that deep about who blew my backout? D it was. It was a dude, though. It was a dude. His name was Earl Thomas.
Speaker 1: He was a torpedo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, torpedo. What was a big play that you can recall?
Speaker 3: The guy always had a big play when the team needed it. I mean, you go back into college in the National Championship, he had a strip sack. That's the kind of player Dante was fucking when your team needed.
Speaker 1: A big play, a big moment. He was super versatile.
Speaker 3: I remember him, he'd be middle linebacker and we put him at defensive end sometimes because he could rush a passer like he just was big time player to make big time plays. That is a huge contribution. Why I have three Super Bowl rings you have four is a huge part of it. I mean, we wouldn't been there without him. You know, I'd always call him. If you see how his name's spelled, it's don't a with apostrophe, and so I used to call him Danta very you know, I used to call him a Danta in the locker room. He go, Jewels, don't you call me Danta? I go, why not Danta? He goes, because if you call me, all these white people out here in Boston, they're gonna be calling me Danta. Don't you fucking call me Danta. My name is Dante. I'm like, all right, Danta, Jules Jules. Even I knew it was Dante.
Speaker 2: You must, you must, you must have had a bad day, I knew.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to call him Dante to make fun of us time.
Speaker 2: Well, what kind of dude is he?
Speaker 1: What kind of dude is.
Speaker 2: Kind of dude? Danta? I mean, Dante? You're getting me on that freaking I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling you, don't.
Speaker 3: Whatever you do, if you see Dante, do not call him Dante. He'll get really mad at you. He'll blame it on me. He'll fucking blame it on me. Don't call him don What kind of dude is Dante? I mean he's he looks like a goddamn stud.
Speaker 2: He does look like a stud.
Speaker 3: He's a freak too. I mean he's got house for calves.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's he hits dog.
Speaker 1: He's a dudes. Dude, he's a dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he hits them all on three. Let's let's see which one on three?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I gotta think about it real quick. All right, I'm gonna go yeah, because he's all five, So let me try to pinpoint it down the one.
Speaker 1: On three, one two three studs.
Speaker 3: I think he's a stud.
Speaker 2: I think he's a whiz. That's why he's a coach now.
Speaker 3: He is a coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he knew the game of football like no other. I mean he's got a national champions he has, he has five, you know, championship.
Speaker 3: And like he was a first round linebacker. He had a lot of hype coming in and he backed up all the hype. Did he like, you know what I mean, he's age. I mean he's a freak too. I mean he made big plays in big situations. He's got a pedigree, he's got football IQ, and he looks like a Greek god.
Speaker 2: But making big plays in a big game is a whiz, Jules, because he knew when to make that play to turning it around for the team. Does that make sense? Yeah, he is like a but I would say though, we're trying to categorize it into what like he most represents. A wiz is a guy that doesn't have the freak abilities and they get through because they're so smart, and they're not getting through because they're a freak or a stud. So that's how you become a true wiz. So therefore, he was getting through as a freak and a stud and a dog. So he can't technically be a whiz because being a whiz didn't really lead him to where he needs to be. Maybe now as a coach, going back to that, I'm going to have to categorize him as a stud or a freak. So let's go let's go back at it again and try again. Ready, one, two, three?
Speaker 3: Stud?
Speaker 1: For sure, he saw his Cats. You just it was screaming stud.
Speaker 2: University of Alabama.
Speaker 3: Another Alabama road tag, Crimson Tad.
Speaker 2: Currently plays for the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 3: Baltimore Freaking Ravens is currently in talks of winning the MVP.
Speaker 1: Probably Offensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 3: They don't give that the running backs.
Speaker 2: Is currently gonna be on the best rushing team statistically.
Speaker 3: Right, statistically statistically in.
Speaker 2: NFL history with Lamar Jackson, are they on pace?
Speaker 3: They got it?
Speaker 2: They gotta be on pace. Derek Freaking number twenty two Henry the Baltimore Ravens. Let's get to the synopsis. AI. Derek Henry, standing at six foot three inches and weighing two hundred and forty seven pounds, is a dominant NFL running back, renowned for his rare combination of size, speed, and power, making him one of the most feared rushers in the league. He has a mass over ten thousand rushing yards and ninety eight touchdowns in his career, earning multiple Pro Bowl selections and the twenty twenty NFL Offensive Player of the Year award. In high school, Derek set the national record for career rushing yards when it astonishing twelve thousand one hundred and twenty four yards at Yule High School in Florida, averaging two hundred and fifty yards per game. See, I got to read really fast because he has so many stats. I want to make sure we get through it. At the University of Alabama, Henry won the Heisman Trophy and said both the single season and career rushing records, I mean, this guy breaks every record at whatever level he's at. I wonder what the Pop Warner stats were. Easy. We can't get there because it's just what takeaway.
Speaker 1: Hey, he's got it all though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. While he spent most of his career with the Tennessee Titans, setting the single season rushing records record with twenty twenty seven yards in twenty twenty, he is currently he beat Chris Johnson two k with that with that number right then, He is currently setting impressive records with the Baltimore Ravens, including the team's franchise record and most rushing touchdowns in a single season already and it's only like not even halfway through this season. Henry is celebrated for his work, ethic and humble personality off the field, where he is involved in charity work and is regarded as a role model. Start that clock.
Speaker 1: Start the clock.
Speaker 2: First off, I want to get to this right off the point. His nickname is King Henry. There's a guy in basketball that we all know him, know him as is King James. Who is the ultimate King Jules, King Henry or King James. Let's hear your thoughts.
Speaker 3: King Henry or King James. Lebron is a generational guy. But if you talk about King Henry, he's a generational guy. This guy I two hundred and forty seven pounds running away from people. That is such a hard question. I didn't even know you're gonna ask me that. I'm going I'm a football guy.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I gotta go King Henry. It sounds better. Is there was there King James back in the day. It's probably King James back in the day, isn't it? Is that why it's King I just put that together. They both have kind of king names. They got both king names. I like King Henry. I'm going King Henry. Just don't name because it sounds but there's a King James back there. I'm going Derrick Henry.
Speaker 2: Alright. I like that pick. And what's incredible about you know, Dereck henry Is. You know you said that size is just impressive and how he can move what two hundred and forty seven pounds, But I swear he looks huge, he looks massive. He's too forty seven, but I swear he plays and looks bigger than he even it's like he's sixty three two forty seven. It's like no, no, no, no, he's like six six eighty running the ball. That's what it looks like.
Speaker 3: I remember when we played against him. I walked by him after the game, like, who the fuck is his defensive end? Oh my god, it that's Henry, that's Jesus, he's so big.
Speaker 1: That's no.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to tackle him.
Speaker 2: No, she wants to tackle him.
Speaker 3: I mean, screwed them, they say at the end of the game. I'm not tackling in the beginning of the game. Might get a concussion getting one of the knee drives. He got some. He looks like a goddamn semi truck. That's on fucking.
Speaker 2: Nos, he is a semi truck.
Speaker 3: On Yes, that's Racis, that's what he is. He's a semi truck.
Speaker 2: Like when he sees that hole open, like he hits that button, furious, furious, he just flies right through the whole. I think he was what so far he clicked in as the second fastest player as a ball carrier in the NFL fortier recorded second fastest player. I mean, freaking ridiculous being that size. What I love about him too, man, he's a true role model. Man. He's never gets in trouble. Never, never on the field, never off kings is he in trouble. He doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He eats completely clean. He's basically on the Tom Brady diet. I think.
Speaker 3: Vegan.
Speaker 2: He might be vegan. I'm not I'm not sure about that. He could possibly could be. I mean no gluten, you know, he you know, cuts the sugar down. It's all real sugar and fruits and all that good stuff. He takes care of his body, does the cry otang sign us. He actually goes to the same treatment guy that I see as well, my friend Bobo who's out of Nashville. He gets those vitamin bags and hydration bags to make sure that he's always good to go. You know, on top of his games, he's always burning fuel, so he's got to always make sure the vitamins and fuel are always coming in. He's just doing everything right. And that's what I love about him. He's a great example to the young generation.
Speaker 3: Have you seen his off season workouts on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I've actually worked out with him before one time, one time in Dallas, Texas. Yes. Let me tell you, man, this guy don't get tired. He don't get tired.
Speaker 3: What'd you guys do for a workout?
Speaker 2: And like I was with my brother, my two brothers, and like we were just looking at his arms, and like his arm was bigger than all three of our arms combined. That's why I don't understand how he doesn't weigh like two hundred and eighty pounds, Like I weigh too sixty and he's twelve pounds less than me. And I'm like, but your arms are three times the size of mind, Like I don't like. I think he's tricking everyone. I think he really is too eighty. But you know in Pop Warner, when they don't let you play because you're overweight. Anyway, I don't think the NFL would let him play if he weighs in at two eighty at the running back position. So I think he literally is to eighty because he's that big. But they just list him as two forty seven, so he's actually qualified to play in the l.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, so you're working out with what year was this?
Speaker 2: This was a I think last year, a year and a half ago, two years ago.
Speaker 3: The first thing the guy, you say, damn, his arms so big in your.
Speaker 2: The first thing I said. I was memorized. And what's another thing about him too, Like he's having this career year with the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 3: It looks like he has an age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has an age because, like I said, he does everything right. And when you do everything right and take care of your body like that, you don't age. He hasn't lost a step and he's just getting faster and faster, bigger and bigger. He has that motivation like he's thirty years old. As a running back, he has taken so many shots to the body, and I feel like just I just feel it like he has a chip because like I feel like the Tennessee Titans, you know, kind of didn't give him that respect that he deserved last year. You know, like they were like, oh, we got to change up our offense. All we do is give the ball to Derek Henry, Like they let Derek Henry walk, one of their best generational generational talents on the offense side of the ball in the history of the Titans, and they let him walk that easily. That kind of shows a little disrespect. I mean, it might have not been disrespect, but it just shows like they didn't really trust in him or thought his career was going down. So I think he's on a rampage the show the Titans. Hey, look what you're missing out on. You thought, oh, we got to switch up the offense because we're handing me the ball too much. Well that's all the Tennessee Titans had, was handing the ball to him.
Speaker 3: Well it's not just the Tennessee Titans that are part of his fuel.
Speaker 1: Everyone else could.
Speaker 3: Have signed him.
Speaker 2: Everyone else he could signed. I thought he was done.
Speaker 3: Dallas Cowboys need a running back. They could have signed him.
Speaker 2: Oh man, we don't even got to get into that. I mean, but I've spent in the news for the last month with Jerry Johns.
Speaker 3: But this is, you know, this is some like Tom Brady type stuff. You know, because at thirty one at a running back, he's doing things that don't that's not normal. This is not normal, and that that's why this is so freaky. He doesn't eat sugars. He doesn't do He takes care of his body, he doesn't eat any fried foods.
Speaker 1: He works out like crazy.
Speaker 2: He fries his defenses.
Speaker 1: He fries defenses.
Speaker 3: When you were talking about chips, I was like, man, you know, he's a big chip on his shoulder. He probably doesn't have any chips.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 1: I was thinking that because those are fried.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, he's not. He's not falling in into our tostitos commercials.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: He sees the commercials like, oh, those are good commercials, jewels and grind, but I ain't eating those.
Speaker 1: No, he don't eat those. He didn't need to do that.
Speaker 3: Caw chips, Yeah, he probably has killed he does and Kale ships two hundred and forty seven pounds ninety nine yard touchdown.
Speaker 1: That is that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I remember watching that play and what everyone always says with Derrick Henry when you're playing against him. I remember Bill always talking about it. You cannot let this man get going, keep his feet moving. You gotta have pressure in the middle of the pocket. If you let the train go, you ain't getting on it. And that's exactly what that ninety nine yard touchdown was where he stiffed armed. The dude still gets to speed, gives a little back backwards, stiff arm still gets to high speed. It's something like you said, you marvel at when you see a person that does things that have never been done before like that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like myself a little bit. And that's why I love I love the way he plays. I mean, I love all big men out there, whatever positions. You love. Big men, yeah, I love big man. It's dudes on dudes here, of course. I love big men.
Speaker 3: I like big guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big sweaty men as well. And guy's sweating because he's always running for two hundred plus yards every single game.
Speaker 1: Every game he's on He's like, damn, he's on pace to beat the.
Speaker 2: Record this year he has. He has some of the greatest stiff arms in the game.
Speaker 1: You do too, you're your stiff arm.
Speaker 2: I had a couple, but not as many as Derek County because he has touched the ball like one hundred thousand more times than myself and he's still going. That's crazy and he's still going. It's like, you know, he's twenty one years old out there.
Speaker 3: To the amount of times he's touched the ball, and he hasn't had like knock on wood, he just has he can last. Where does he rank in all time running backs?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, he's got to be up there. He's got a two thousand yard Season's.
Speaker 2: Got to be up there. The reason why he doesn't, you know, maybe get the respect you know that he should have been like an all time great running back is because he's not a traditional running back like those other greats. They're all more like pity pattern, make five guys miss, and.
Speaker 3: Then Jim Brown he's kind of Jim Brownie. Yeah, but he's just so Jim Brown was so much bigger and athletic than everyone. He's to swat those guys around.
Speaker 2: Derek Country's game is a little bit different. When he sees that hole, he just hits anos like you said, and just goes right through it, runs over in his way. It's just incredible how he can do that.
Speaker 3: Was he like a Dickerson Dickerson knees straight up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think he could possibly end up being one of the greatest, top three greatest running backs to ever play all time, all time, because if he continues this path for another four or five more years, which he has not shown any decline, any decline at all, any at all. He hasn't slown down one single bit. He only gets better. And he's a different style of a running back.
Speaker 3: And he's going against littler defenses right now, Yes he is. These defenses are all.
Speaker 1: Built up for the past, all a bunch of receivers.
Speaker 2: I love his game because he's a big man. I love big man man's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Jim Brown, Emmett Smith, Adrian Peterson, Derrick Henry. I mean, he's this generation that's great right now? Is our generations great? The last great running back after this. McCoy's in there, Shady's in there, but like I'm talking generational.
Speaker 2: If he wins a championship, he's up there. If he wins the super Bowl this year.
Speaker 3: If he wins the super Bowl, I mean, it's it's so crazy that on this episode we've talked about Madden characters, like you have your two like complete opposite Madden characters.
Speaker 1: You have like when you.
Speaker 3: Make the funny little guy on your Madden that's like ninety nine everything and then you get your like your funny big guy. It's like six foot four running back like Derrick Henry that can outrun people.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's crazy these guys.
Speaker 3: He's a free You don't see guys that big run that fast and take that much pounding and get up and do it over and over and over. And I feel like we see a fifty plus run every year, every like three times a year with this guy, fifty plus run.
Speaker 2: Wait, three times a year more like every other week he has a fifty plus ever?
Speaker 1: Is it not crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. He's got a huge chest as well, like like his irons are massive, ball Like I swear his chest it looks like the rock, you know when the rock has a shut off and the chest goes like oo, Like it's that massive.
Speaker 3: He's jacked.
Speaker 2: He looks exact same as he did, you know in high school. He has the same frame, but like every year he just got bigger and wider and wider. Like he was. It looked like he was six or three already in high school and just can run all day. But he's just growing and growing and growing and growing every single year.
Speaker 3: Vernon Davis, he was staying like he was like that as a kid, and he kept one getting bigger and bigger, and his speed never got slower and slower, like it's that's like anomaly.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 3: I mean he could be the greatest running back in high school's history. Freshman year twenty four hundred yards, twenty six tds, Sophomore year twenty seven hundred yards, thirty eight tds, a little a little dip in the junior with twenty six hundred yards and freaking thirty four ties. Just to top it off a senior year. Let me just put the cherry on the old top. Let's go forty two hundred yards and fifty five What the who is who is he playing? Who is he playing?
Speaker 2: In thirty five eight touchdowns a game high school in Florida? They got some legitimate.
Speaker 1: As that eight?
Speaker 3: Do they have record? I didn't know they put things on records in high school. That is fucking crazy. Twelve thousand yards in four years.
Speaker 2: This guy has been a freak since high school.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifty touchdowns in four years.
Speaker 1: Do the math.
Speaker 2: He's a Hall of Famer at the high school level, hall of Famer at the college level, and a Hall of Famer at the NFL.
Speaker 3: First ballot, without it, without a doubt, It's crazy time. What kind of dude is Derrick Henry is a freak. I don't even got it, negotiation, it's it's I mean it is a freak.
Speaker 1: He's a dog.
Speaker 2: He is a dog. He's a freak, but he's absolutely freak of nature.
Speaker 1: Heck of a player.
Speaker 2: No one can tackle him. The guy was born to run.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back after this quick break.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to the post show.
Speaker 3: In honor of this awesome college matchup, Rob and I are gonna take a little trip down memory lane and relive our glory college days.
Speaker 2: Oh back to school, back to school, to proof to my mama, I ain't no fool? Is that Billy Madison something like that?
Speaker 3: Back to school?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not a fool.
Speaker 1: I'm no fool.
Speaker 3: Let's go down memory lane of our college. Why did you choose Arizona?
Speaker 2: You know, that's a great question, and everyone asked me that because I'm from Buffalo, New York. I actually played my senior year actually in Pittsburgh at Woodland Hills, But I'm technically am I claim myself in Buffalo obviously, I grew up there for seventeen years. So my dad's in the business world of selling fitness equipment commercially in retail, and he goes on those conventions, you know, those business trips, and he met a friend there that did the same exact thing that he does in Arizona. And that guy was an Arizona Alemni, you know, part of the desert storm defense and all that. And when we were growing up, he became my dad's good friend. And every time they went on these you know, business trips, I always met up I was growing up. We were just kids, so he was in my dad's here. Hey when your kid's biggest wildcat aleemni loves the wild, Hey, when your kids grow up. They got to take a trip to University of Arizona. And this guy became really good friends with my dad, So you got to bring him the University of Arizona. So then my older brothers they were going to recruit it. They weren't at a high level. So whatever you can do. You got to call up a friend, Hey, can you, you know, have this coach look at my son. So I actually went on the trip. So I just tagged along. When I was a sophomore in high school, just to see what it was like. And I got on a busy trip. Yeah, and I got to the campus. I was like, God, damn man, what kind of school is this? I mean they got pools, I got palm trees. I mean it's sunny every single day, it's ninety degrees. And that's when I first fell in love with the University of Arizona. So shout out to Donnie Salem. He's still doing the same thing. He's still in the fitness world, selling fitness equipment, retail and commercially. He's actually a sponsor. He sponsors the Denver Broncos because he's based out of Denver. Now, so without Donnie, I would have never been at the University of Arizona.
Speaker 1: Freaking Donnie. I went to Kent State.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Why did you pick Kent State? Jules? Like Kent State? Like you're from the Bay Area. Kent State's in Ohio. I mean, I think they do Halloween really well in Ohio. But I don't think you were into things like that when you were a kid. So why did you pick Kent State? I picked Kent State. I went Mike Golan in high school.
Speaker 3: Is I just wanted to play Division one quarterback D one didn't matter where. I just wanted to go D one. I really wanted to go to be playing the pac ten. I wanted to go to because that's where I was from that area. And Aaron Rodgers went to Butte and I went to Juco and he went to Berkeley after so I kind of like wanted to go to Berkeley. Played one year at Juco, lit it up, and then all these schools started to ask him, you know, sending me letters, and Kent set me out and offered me a scholarship after my first year, and a lot of these schools wanted me to change positions. Kent's like, we'll let you compete for our quarterback right now. I took a trip out there, and I had the opposite thing of what you had of like, oh, palm trees.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, it's freezing out here. There's no leaves.
Speaker 3: I was coming from California, where it's never really fall out here, you know what I mean, And it was like bear, it was cold. I went to a spring practice and I was like, fuck it, man, if I go here, I could I could play. I could play right away. I watched their practices and I was like, I'm going here. Fuck, it's the best thing to happened to I'm med up playing the cold, can't stay going flashes, baby, let's go. Shout out, Casey.
Speaker 2: Did you have any other offers after that one yet? No? Just Kent State. Just Kent State, so you're going there no matter what Kent State.
Speaker 3: Well, I still had another Juco.
Speaker 2: I had another your juc Oh you could have played Juco.
Speaker 1: I had one more your Juco.
Speaker 2: But you were paying for Juco, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: So what five hundred dollars you didn't have you would have had to take out a loan or a free ride. Yeah, five hundred dollars a month from the school.
Speaker 3: My pops took care of that one.
Speaker 2: That's a good pops right there. Shout out.
Speaker 1: Did you have any other offers?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I had a couple other ones. My top four was Ohio State, Clemson, Syracuse because it was right down the street, about three hours away from Buffalo and Arizona. So those were my top four schools. And I had actually had the wildest recruiting visit to the University of Clemson. I had one of the best times. I mean shout out to my host I don't even know their names out there, but they're probably telling the story to this day still of those guys that were on the team that hosted me at the University of Clemson.
Speaker 1: What's this story?
Speaker 2: I mean? I remember I was on a bar, I was dancing, and then like I don't know, there was chuliders there and I was just just going ham like I usually go ham like that's all I wanted to, like hammered off, like Apple juice. I'm talking, yeah, Apple juice, hammered and it was great time. I had a voicemail after I picked the University of Arizona like some girl that night. I guess I gave my number two, like literally left the voicemail on my phone after I picked the Wildcast and was like basically just told me how bad I messed up with my decision. Yeah. I'm not going to exactly say what the voicemail was, but I was like, this is incredible. I thought I was so cool. Yeah, Ohio State. Ohio State was awesome, right there, I was. I was hung over off Apple juice there too. And that picture that went viral when I was in high school and took a visit there. I was definitely, you know, a little apple juice, and I was at the game. Let me tell you, Ohio State Clemson, you can't beat their facilities, you can't beat their organization, you can't beat the crowd, you can't beat their stadiums. But it just wasn't my fit. And if you know me personally, I'm not a guy that can get intrigued by that type of stuff. I'm a guy that sticks to my roots the universe. If Arizona was where I belonged, you know, I felt at home there. I felt like I could go there and play right away. And also at the same time, I knew, if you did well enough it was Division one, you're gonna go to the NFL. Like there's guys going to the NFL at Arizona. So I was like, I can get to the NFL. Still, So it wasn't like D one. I wanted to, you know, be part of a team that turned it around, like coach Dups Ohio State thought. I mean, I was blown away about everything, but at the same time, I was like, I can have all this if I make it to the NFL. And you did, yeah, and I did.
Speaker 3: Did you almost get kicked out of Arizona at all.
Speaker 2: I never really have. I mean, we got in a couple of big fights. That was probably I would probably say that was the closest to getting kicked, you know, off the team. But there was a big, huge fight. There was like ten guys evolved. Like I got brought in like three days later by the police officer that was investigating it, and he was actually on our side. And lately, I didn't even like open my mouth. I didn't tattle telling anyone. I was like, I don't even know what fight you're talking about. And he's like, no, I'm here for you. I'm on your guys' aside. But still I'm like, I I don't know, man, I was just walking by, and I don't really remember much. Krunk no rat, Yeah, no rat, no rat. Stick to the roots. Arizona was where it was at. Other schools were great, beautiful, nothing bad to say. Just I belonged, you know, at the University of Arizona, and.
Speaker 3: I belonged to Kent State. You did belong to Kenstate, and I loved Kent State. It opened up my perspective to the country, you know. I mean it was a great the people, the Midwest and Ohio and Northeast Ohio are such awesome people. They love football out there. I was just always disappointed because I went to Kent State and everyone would leave our game to go watch the Ohio State game. Like we had no fans if Ohio State had a game during the same time, people at our school, at every school in Ohio love Ohio State's I didn't realize how big it was because, you know, I grew up in the Bay Area where you know, we had Colin Stanford, but it was really a pro sport area. We had Niners, Giants, Warriors, Sharks early in my life, you know, came in there and Colin Stanford were big, but it wasn't huge. And I didn't realize how big college football was until I went to Ohio and I saw how big Ohio State and that fan group was. It was freaking crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Here's a question. I've always wondered this, because Ohio State's so big. They get one hundred, like ten thousand plus people a game, and you're, you know, you went to school in Ohio at Kent State. Is Ohio State the football program out of all football programs at any level in the state. Of Ohio. Does it dominate the Cincinnati Bank, does to dominate the Cleveland Browns. Yes, if you're in Ohio, you grow up in Ohio, it's all about the Buckeyes. Or is it about the Browns or the Bengals?
Speaker 3: More Buckeyes Number one guarantee. You could go anywhere in the state, Like you go down to like Cincinnati, and you can see this in like gas stations, or you go to like cracker barrels.
Speaker 1: That are all over they'll always have Iowa State shit. They're sowing Ohio state mugs.
Speaker 3: This that you go to, like the West Virginia part of Ohio where it touches down there, you see nothing but Ohio State. You go up to Dayton, which is a different area, like near Indiana and stuff.
Speaker 1: They love Ohio.
Speaker 3: They love Ohio State everywhere in Ohio.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand it. It's huge. Did you ever host any recruiting trips with any other NFL guys?
Speaker 2: No, not really. So when I was at the University of Arizona, they didn't allow me to host anyone.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hosted one player and we got chased by a helicopter.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't I swear, what do you mean you got chased by a fucking helicopter?
Speaker 2: We got chased by a helicopter. I hit under a car and this recruit was running around with me. It was a top juco recruit. I thought. I thought I definitely sold him. I thought he's definitely coming to the University of Area. He didn't know he ended up going to Arizona State. I never seen him again until he goes Arizona State. I was like, I thought he was definitely gonna choose the University of Arizona. And then and then I'm on the Patriots, like twenty sixteen or something. I don't know when, what year exactly. We signed some guy in the practice squad mid season alignment. He comes up to me. He's like, yo, grac remember me, and like, you know back of my mind, I'm like, I do, but I don't because I'd never seen him again. He left after that night. He was gone and chose Arizona State, big time crew. He's like, yeah, you hosted me at the University of Arizona. And then everything just started clicking and I was like, oh my gosh. I was like, how you doing? How you doing? He's like I will remember that night for the rest of my life. But I can't believe you went to go be a devil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he can't be.
Speaker 3: He can't sit footing Tucson anymore because we didn helicopterial chase me anyway, Arizona State.
Speaker 2: The you know, message of the story of Hangover, it was basically, we were at a party and got broken up, and there was always a helicopter that broke it up, and everyone started running, and just the priminent premises of the of the stories, the helicopter followed us. So then that was like the.
Speaker 1: Two biggest guys. This guy's a.
Speaker 2: We got away. We got away Scott Free to help my skills, help my football skills on the field. If you can get away from a helicopter, you can get away from a defender. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well that's been another episode of Dudes on Dudes. What could we do better? Next episode? Let us know, guys, we want we want to hear from you guys.
Speaker 2: We do what can we do better?
Speaker 1: What do you think we want to know?
Speaker 2: I've been trying to, you know, scroll through the comments of what we could do better, and just everyone keeps saying how good we are, so I'm like, I don't know if we can do anything better.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, there is one guy out there that thinks we can do things better. Just always crapping on us, always crapping.
Speaker 1: Always, he always he gives us a little shameful hate.
Speaker 2: DMS, Yeah he does well. DMS don't even makes sense. I'm like, you know, Ninko, like you're trying to make fun of us because we're not, you know, technically super smart like you, and your whole paragraph you send to us makes no sense, no periods, no commas, nothing, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, where does he when does he have time to write? You have three kids?
Speaker 2: Lee?
Speaker 3: You on Instagram all day. I hit my box and all of a sudden, I see Nikovic in my goddamn inbox. I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I thought he was a family man.
Speaker 1: It's eleven thirty at night. Don't you have three kids?
Speaker 3: This guy's at a freaking is he walking the dog at a charity night? Yeah, he's walking the dog just to tweet at us.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, no, I know what it is, Page is walking him. Yeah, so then he has time because he's a dog. The owner's not really paying attention to you when you're on a leash because you know you're you're on the leash. You're good now.
Speaker 1: Instead of giving an o bone, and she gives him his Twitter.
Speaker 3: App Yeah or his Instagram app Here, he could go tweet it at Robin and Jewels. You'll go give them a hateful tweet. Well. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Comment a dude you want us to do and remember, rate and review, rate and review. I remember, rate and review. Follow Dudes on Dudes on YouTube, Instagram, x TikTok, and snapchat.
Speaker 2: Dudes on Dudes is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: We'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: You assume