Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amika, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Flippy mobiles.
Speaker 3: Out, Gay, you're playing and learning along the way, Hey.
Speaker 2: Adventures, jump this way.
Speaker 4: It's Flippy and mikas of the mid Ro Trippy Day.
Speaker 1: Look, Mika, those stars in the sky look like cat ears.
Speaker 2: You're right, Tabs. The moon is so bright tonight, I won't even need to sleep with a night light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the moon is like the Earth's giant night light exactly. I wish we could go to the moon, Slippy.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Wait are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 2: Road trip? Hey friend?
Speaker 1: Do you want to come with us?
Speaker 4: All right, awesome, I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 5: Meet you at the Slippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Oh I bee, I am oh hi ohe click click, put your seat thousand on.
Speaker 2: Get ready for our pri We're gonna have some.
Speaker 1: Fun in the Flippy Mobile. Reel drive Away, finding you Advanes, Real Lap bad play left.
Speaker 2: File, Hie me hy let's go i ow. Hey, all right.
Speaker 4: On my map, I see a place between the Earth and the Moon called the International Space Station.
Speaker 2: Let's go there first to learn about what we'll need on the moon.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea, Mika.
Speaker 2: To get there, we'll need to go straight up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need the rocket booster, Rocket booster, confirm the Blippy Mobile is ready for adventure.
Speaker 4: We just need a countdown? Hey, friend, can you count down with us?
Speaker 2: From ten? Awesome?
Speaker 3: Ten?
Speaker 1: Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four.
Speaker 2: Three two one glass?
Speaker 3: Whoa wow?
Speaker 2: You can see the clubhouse getting smaller and smaller.
Speaker 1: And there's the farm, the city, and the ocean.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know the perfect game we can play on our way to outer space.
Speaker 1: What's outside your window?
Speaker 2: A friend? Do you want to play what's outside your window? With us?
Speaker 4: Awesome?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can look outside the close your eyes.
Speaker 2: Imagine what you see?
Speaker 1: A monster truck? Who knows what's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go first.
Speaker 4: I see a big long airplane washing through the puppy white clouds underneath us.
Speaker 2: What do you see outside of your window? And what sound does it make? Awesome?
Speaker 1: Wow. The smaller the Earth gets, the closer we are to the International Space Station.
Speaker 2: Wow, the Earth.
Speaker 4: So it's like a giant marble, which means we're here.
Speaker 1: Let's land this rocket. Hey, let's go talk to that guy with the curly mustache. Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mica.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: I yes, welcome Blippy and Mica.
Speaker 3: I am Pierre and I am from France, but astronauts from all over the world visit the International Space Station like you too.
Speaker 4: Hey, Pierre, we start here because we are on our way to the Moon.
Speaker 1: I love the Moon. Did you know that the Moon is the only place beyond Earth that humans have set foot on? Whoa, we had no idea. Robots have been on other planets like Mars and Venus, but never humans.
Speaker 2: That's so cool, Pierre.
Speaker 4: Can you help us prepare for our moon landing, bat of girls.
Speaker 1: First, we'll need to get you astronaut suits. You both will need puffy spacesuits because it's cold out there.
Speaker 5: Oo.
Speaker 2: These suits are cozy.
Speaker 1: And the helmet to breathe. Whoa, you're already hop back in the Blippy Mobile and I'll count you down from the flight deck radio. Thanks Pierre, We're already.
Speaker 4: Ten nine eight seven six five four three two one, Blest, we have a.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know it's a perfect game. We can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 1: Do you want to play? Two?
Speaker 4: Awesome?
Speaker 1: What's that sound? Follow your ears? What do you hear a hu splash or even a rock? Listen for the sound today.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's listen.
Speaker 1: I hear beeps on our spacecraft radar, and the closer we get to the Moon, the faster they beep.
Speaker 2: What do you hear?
Speaker 4: That is awesome?
Speaker 2: Check it out, Blippy, We're here.
Speaker 1: This is one small step for Flippy and one giant leap for whoa.
Speaker 4: I'm that's because gravity, the invisible force that keeps your feet on the ground, is weaker on the Moon than it is on Earth Watch.
Speaker 2: Wait, come on, bounce to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, space is so much fun.
Speaker 2: On four three two one Plasktom.
Speaker 1: Back, get dressed as go, and we're on our way.
Speaker 2: Keeping earth gravity.
Speaker 1: To our space and my astronauts super damn ready to zume. It keeps me warm and guzy. On the weight of the food. Beep beep beef fast a radar sounds getting faster and faster because we're super close. Now beep beep beef. Now we're here.
Speaker 2: Is great. Let's take a picture of the Earth from outer space. That was fun.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have to take a picture to show tabs. Glad I brought my camera.
Speaker 2: I can take it.
Speaker 5: I have a great eye here catch Oh no, it's floating away. That's because of the weak gravity.
Speaker 2: I have an idea. These nets were in my jam pack. We can use them to grab the camera.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got it.
Speaker 1: A little teamwork makes everything go faster, even when you're moving slowly through out of space. Ha ha.
Speaker 4: Now all we need is the perfect picture. Then we can head home. Jeez, destination Earth. But this time we'll need your help with the countdown. Can you count us down from ten?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'll start ten nine eighty. Wow. Today was awesome. I loved meeting Pierre and I learned the astronauts from all over the world visit the International Space Station. It's been so much fun learning new things today.
Speaker 2: What did we learn today? It's so cool? One?
Speaker 1: Two, three?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me?
Speaker 4: I learned that the Moon is the only place beyond Earth that humans have set foot.
Speaker 2: So cool.
Speaker 1: And we learned that on the Moon there's weaker gravity than on Earth.
Speaker 4: It was the first day I liked it all so much. Wait, I have an idea. Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Mica, and you're invited to Bye bye bye, jump in the flippy mobiles.
Speaker 3: Coup your plane, and learning along the way. Hey Adventures, jump this way.
Speaker 4: It's bn micause of the road trip Day.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA