Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your load glasses Malone.
Speaker 2: Yes, baby, what you need?
Speaker 3: What you need, daddy, Like okay, you know, and it's been.
Speaker 4: We've been like we've been like good, like of course, yeah, we're gonna get into a little like a but it's it's nothing like nothing. And I do find myself like listening, listen, listening, like, Okay.
Speaker 1: You just gave us that's the truth, right, And the truth is this is why you have to communicate, right, But you have to communicate effectively, right, because.
Speaker 2: You can't have two men. Ego is a man.
Speaker 1: That's why men have egos. Is that fair to say, Pete? Men have egos?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean everybody has something, but I mean in the relationship dynamic, I mean it's the issue is it's like to me, women want to be led, but they don't want to not they don't want to acknowledge that there is a leader in the room and they're not it.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's necessarily always true. Now, there are women that do need or think they need to lead. I was one of them. I am not no, I am no longer one of them. But I do know a lot of women that I absolutely don't want to lead shit. They absolutely are okay with the man leading and doing and providing and doing everything.
Speaker 3: They are okay.
Speaker 1: That's not I'm sure they okay with somebody taking care of them.
Speaker 2: There's not a it's just taking okay with.
Speaker 1: The man taking care of her, not be okay minding somebody right now. And because because of the connotation of minding right like listening to somebody give you directions.
Speaker 6: I'm good with that now. I just be like, hey, don't go here, okay. But I think that also comes with the trust in the relationship and who you're with. And that's that's where I fucked up. I was dealing with motherfuckers that I really didn't trust like that. And that's that's the honest to god truth. Because if I really trusted my man, I'm going to let him leave me and he's going to tell when he tells me something, I'm gonna be like, okay, babe, you're right, okay or whatever. But before I was dealing motherfuckers, and I'm like, nigga, you could do that, then why would I listen to you?
Speaker 1: Would why would you sleep with anybody, you wouldn't listen to it.
Speaker 3: I know that that makes it, that sounds it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you know when you say that. But these are these are things that we were learning as we're growing.
Speaker 1: It's like a man sleeping with somebody he doesn't want you get pregnant.
Speaker 3: No, don't get it right. I stand in my ship. I know what time it was.
Speaker 6: I knew, and it took me a while to understand that because I'm dealing with you and my question like the guy I told you can't get right, and you're like, why the hell you call them? Why are you dealing with Mike King? As I got older, yeah, I laugh at it now, like why was I.
Speaker 3: Dealing with this person?
Speaker 6: Like what the hell was wrong with you? You saw all the red flags? You something the game? The man can't get right the niggas name is, can't get right in your phone, like can't get literally not think like so.
Speaker 3: And and that's that's where we have to learn to say, you know what we can be by o women.
Speaker 1: We don't need to you know, some women come from a background where again they lead a poly relationship. They're dating their ego and their men, and some women are dating their ego, their man and their kids.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yeah, I think that with with me, I was I'm just so used to leading, like making decisions and just kind of doing my own thing. At the same time, It's like then I'm wondering, like, okay, well what are you you know, what are you bringing to the table, Like we can't talk on the same level or we're not interested in the same things. But once I realized, like, okay, you know, you got to take this ego out of the relationship because you're you're not a man, like you can't do or be anything close to you know, what a man can be. And I didn't want to be a woman, so.
Speaker 2: Well, I disagree, you can you.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you and Briad have did the same things that a man have done.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying with the feeling as far as the feeling that I want from somebody else, a man, a woman can't give that to me, so unless I want it to be by myself, I'm like, Okay, I gotta but what is.
Speaker 1: The feeling specifically? Is it to be cared for or is it just the fact that he has a penis? Biologically is different, you know what I'm saying, Like he can the puzzle is different, and that's what these are. No, but these is real questions, you know. I mean that people need to ask.
Speaker 3: I want to feel protected, like wow, So.
Speaker 2: Then you know, and that's important right here to feel protected.
Speaker 1: Guess what, like like your child, right, so like like let's say Roland, right, like you have to Hey, he can't like imagine you trying to protect him and he's doing the things that you know could cause him danger.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That's how it is being a man dealing with a woman. So that's why sometimes men tone, especially when you're being stubborn like a child, can take the form of talking to a child, because that's what it starts to feel like. And I'm sure for some women that's what it starts to feel like.
Speaker 2: When a man starts to do the wrong thing, he.
Speaker 4: Starts acting like your kid, definitely, yeah, And that's where.
Speaker 3: That's when it goes like that's just like wait.
Speaker 2: What Yes, and kids are kids.
Speaker 1: The only reason they're kids is because they can't be accountable for themselves.
Speaker 2: Like that's the problem.
Speaker 1: The problem is like I'll argue with friends who have grown kids and I'm like they keep trying to treat their kids like kids, right, they'll do whatever the kid want them to do. But these kids are fucking because they're nineteen or twenty. And I tell Mohmi, like, that's not no kid, Like, they only plan you to take care of them for them to make their own decisions. So you gotta find a space in the middle, or you're taking care of an adult that you're fucking dating. Right, think about it, right, if your son, if your job is to protect your son, britt, If like if he's trying to go to a a Hoover party and you know this is a Hoover party, Well, all the gang members are there, and you know that other people know they might come shoot it up, and your job is taking me.
Speaker 2: Like, don't go to that party.
Speaker 1: And he goes to that party, Guess what you're gonna say to him when you figure out he was at that party. You're Finnah, fly off the handle because you're making my job hard of protection. Well, for women, they should think of that the same way when they're talking to a man, like if you want you don't want to go somewhere Withcauz and you know somebody start to put hands on you and he don't help you. But if he tell you don't walk in his room with all these fucking boxers and tripping ass drunk people and your stupid.
Speaker 2: Ass walking, you're gonna get both are ass kid.
Speaker 1: So women cannot date their own ego and a man at the same time, a man like a man is going to come with an ego because that's what he needs to propel himself to the position to take care of his family. That's what he should be using it for. He should be using it to define his reputation. He should be using it to define his credit, should be using it to build this economic you know, portfolio is base.
Speaker 2: What are you doing. That's the only thing that's good for.
Speaker 4: So the ego not with with us with women, but with everybody else or the outside bro because you know, I think men sometimes they don't want to be well, they don't want to be vulnerable because they want to carry this ego. But we need to, you know, we want to fill and see and you know know that we can be there for you at those those vulnerable times, you know, aside from God. But you know you don't have to carry an ego with us all the time you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, that they shouldn't be what you'd still do because again you want somebody You're you're asking for women to have this weird sense of demand.
Speaker 2: They want a bunch of stuff that don't really go together.
Speaker 1: Imagine your man like, well, I want to know you could take care or yourself too, so I could take care of you, So you should pay the mortgage every other month. You wouldn't see it that way, right, So that's how it feels like you're asking your man to wanting to be hell of tough. But then he comes crying to you because somebody you know at the ice cream parlor.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about that though, because you don't think.
Speaker 2: It's that deep.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we feel the same. We are the same, right, Men and women are the same, right. We all feel the same thing. We have extrogen, like y'all have testosterone, So we feel certain certain things hurt our feelings that probably are not worthy of you know, on the social status of your feelings being hurt, but it's still hurts your feelings. As I get older, certain scenes in movie that I saw a million times could make me feel like emotional as I get older, Like I might look at like I watched last night. I watched, uh, what's the movie with Will Smith when he was trying to get the job in San Francisco Peak.
Speaker 2: And he got the job. Almost cried.
Speaker 3: I cried that So we have.
Speaker 1: The same feelings, right, because it emotionally moved me. I was like, damn, so happy.
Speaker 2: Like it's a rap story.
Speaker 1: But again it's like, so we have the same things, but you ask us to use the testosterone driven emotions. You ask that, but then sometimes you'll be like, well, when you with me, you should let the estrogen no, because then you ad judge later, you know what I mean? Like you you know, he has these feelings and he should be treated as us, just like I know. A woman could take care of herself. I'm not stupid. I'm not doing something that no woman couldn't.
Speaker 2: Do for herself.
Speaker 1: True, women take care of themself just fine. Women could change a tire, change the engine, bench press waits.
Speaker 2: My mom had hands. Some woman could fight, you know, women are construction workers. Women do the same thing men. But you want to be put into a space where you can lean on your estrogen. You want that space, That's true? Right? Actually, great, no ceilings gl Pete was heading just here for the convo, Red Red, what's haddening? Hey, what's wrong? Pete? You I know, but I text you a couple of times everything. Okay, I was taking a nap. Okay, how's that? As you get older, naps are they important? They can be. So I'm down forty five pounds, Pete.
Speaker 1: Once I get to fifty pounds down, that's what I'm gonna start bringing in my weight training. What I've been thinking about is more like flyweights, like more calistatics like push ups, pull ups, all of that stuff, not so much weight. I don't really want to get a bunch of muscles like I don't because I don't want to be My goal was to not be heavy if I make it to sure, So I want to be as lean as possible right now. It ain't about the muscles, it ain't about the look. It's just about the health part.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So but that was my point. So back to the I digress. But that becomes the problem. So like sometimes when you would complain, I would say, like, hey, you are letting way too much ego rule. This part like to be in a righteous situation because you have to kind of remove that, like Yeah, he gonna be frustrated, because this is how it is being a man when you always like as a man, Like I'm only viewed as a real man if I take care of somebody completely. I'm not even viewed as a real man if I pay half, like I'm viewed as a male because I have a penis right, that's my initial thing. But I'm not viewed as a man if I pay half. If I go half with a woman, I'm not viewed as a man who by society and even by your old lady, she not don't respect you the same way. She's not gonna treat you like you're leading anything.
Speaker 3: You think. Do you think that? I mean, what do you think.
Speaker 1: Your son is a man right now? Do you think he's a man he could make his own decisions? No, because he don't take care of himself.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: And that Nigga is a man. He probably bigger than you.
Speaker 1: And everything is who your ass and all kind of shit, change your tie and everything.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of men that go have with their girls, I'm sure with step So would you say that that's britt Would you say that's a man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I don't think that. I don't think that that would be less of a man. I don't think so. I've never been in that situation, but I don't think I would have been like, oh shit, you're not You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You respect, You would respect your man the same as yeah, you're a lie.
Speaker 6: I'm so so what so I would take that away because of something.
Speaker 1: Imagine your men couldn't stand up for you if you're in the street, somebody start.
Speaker 2: That's different.
Speaker 3: That's different different. You can't How is that different.
Speaker 1: Protect and provide or how men are defined socially? Is that fair to say protecting provided?
Speaker 2: I would say so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you can't. We already had this discussion before.
Speaker 6: I told you about how the dude I've watched get carried away, and after that it was done though for me, I told you about that because like, what the hell?
Speaker 4: Which means as long as it can protect you, that that's basically number one protecting you and then yourself.
Speaker 2: You just don't got great hands.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's unfortunate. She ain't about to be with nobody.
Speaker 1: So again, like, I do know that there's a lot of men, some of my friends are in these same relationships, but I also know how women treat them, you know what I mean, It is kind of considered a slight in society to go half with your old lady, even though these California bills are insane stupid. So yes, but I do think more women than not are making it work. But again, the goal for women is to find somebody who could take care of them and protect them. That's their goal. That's the most successful women socially. Now again the reality is something is different. Reality is a lot of this shit is expensive, and it's not just gonna be most guys gonna be able to do it, you know. And me and Pete had a great conversation about this where he was like, man, really you should move.
Speaker 3: He's saying out of the state or wherever.
Speaker 1: Now you gotta move where we both agree you should move to a place where you could take care of your family as a man, right, because again it defines you. It's not worthy of being anywhere where you can't look up and say you're not putting a roof over your family head. But again my perspective is not dominant, because I understand if you ain't California even the thought of moving. But Pete told me the story of how his family moved out here because it was like that before that where they was at it was a little tougher out here. Was your grandfather was able to take care of his family because it was cheaper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't cost cheaper, but it was so much opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was more. It was more on the on the income side.
Speaker 5: I was for both sides of my family. I mean that's why everybody like, like like your grandparents who moved out here, it was the same thing. It wasn't like what it was cheaper in La than Alabama. But it's like everyone's getting paid out there. There's no economy. We are here now, so we move either either move to avoid.
Speaker 2: Costs or to pursue revenue. See, and that's like a brilliant model that none.
Speaker 1: Of nobody told us. Well, white people kind of are aware. And I don't get me wrong. I do think the generation above ours they were better humans. Like our generation is worse humans. Even the generation now they feel like they're but they're actually.
Speaker 2: Much worse humans, you know what I mean? They because they don't like I was talking to my nephew about.
Speaker 1: The Diddy ship and he didn't even can he starts saying just making it up, like, oh, you know he put a hit out on the pocket. I'm like, do you not care that that's not true? Like you care that's not what they're not charged. Well, he slept with some minors. Do you not care that that's not true? They're not charging me with that?
Speaker 2: Like what part of a fact do you care about? They don't.
Speaker 1: They only care about whatever is going on socially within the conversation that's social sphere is where they're convicting people at Like the fans came out and said the the fas talked about that, the surviving r Kelly.
Speaker 2: It made the fast start to investigate.
Speaker 4: Right, I did see something like that, and so this, the cassielawsuit is what made them.
Speaker 1: Yes, really the the dude that the attorney that's on social media heat and it's that's true because there you gotta remember DA's case.
Speaker 2: Looking for that type of exposure.
Speaker 3: Definitely, But it.
Speaker 1: Reminds me of a time where like when the community was kind of going through some stuff, we was coming out of the crack era or kind of in the very very last part of the Twilight of where it was peaking at and you know, people were doing anything to get cracks.
Speaker 2: So crime in Los Angeles was a little rampant.
Speaker 1: It was a lot going on, and instead of the community finding a solution, they turned to the white justice system to find a solution. So hence Joe Biden and certain people responded back with the Crime Bill right of ninety four. Right, the instituted three strikes. And immediately when you hear about how three strikes work, it's really a double jeopardy law. It's like if you if you went to jail for two felonies before, if you did this and then you steal something, we're gonna put you in prison for twenty five years to life. So at that time, people thought they were doing the right thing because they were so in their emotions.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: A buddy of mine's us on clubhouse. I met him and I would call him a buddy. His name is Gary, but from Atlanta. He was saying that like he felt like the Black Church spearheaded that movement with Biden. And now and again, whenever you turn to forgive me Pete, because I don't mean every white person, but you know, right, I'm talking about the power structure in existence. When you turn to unjust people for justice, it's going to look bad on people that's poor, that look like us, that look like me.
Speaker 2: Right, So the same thing is happening now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like like again, like we're looking at r Kelly, were looking at Puff and it kind of fits into the same conversation even with Cassie, Like Cassie is like they talked about it like and this is really I know.
Speaker 2: That's the details.
Speaker 1: They tried to shake Puff down with the book, the threat of the book to get the thirty million. Yeah right, Puff felt it was a shakedown. I ain't gonna give you nothing. Puff actually was in a relationship with Cassie. Cassie stayed with Puff for years, not just out of fear. I'm sure there's a level of fear there. She stayed with Puff because Puff had money, right, He's powerful, he Puff. She wanted to be successful in the music business. When you look up her past, she's been trying to be in a music business and kind of ahead of her age for a long time, you know what I mean. So she found somebody she thought could enhance her career, and maybe they fell in love. Maybe they didn't, you know, I don't know. I'm not an a personal relationship, but they was together for years. You knew this nigga was weird within the first probably six.
Speaker 2: Months, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And not to call did he weird, but it's like you knew he was a deviant for sure, within the first six months, because I knew, didd he was a devent before you dated him. So maybe he played it all for a couple of months, but eventually the DV inside came out, you could walk.
Speaker 2: But then again, because she was looking for that level the.
Speaker 3: Eighteen, sure she was.
Speaker 2: But again that's the problem too.
Speaker 1: That's if you're gonna have a legal ramification of age and responsibility and accountability eighteen, then it has to be eighteen. It can't just be like, well, you know what, she is fucking with that and he had money and she was just young as stupid.
Speaker 2: No women gonna be like that till they fucking seventy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But it's like, man, it just puts us in a weird situation, like they're charging these two dudes with racketeering. Harvey Weinstein actually was using his business as a racket.
Speaker 4: And what does that mean when they say they're charging them for racketeering.
Speaker 1: So racketeering or Rego Act people talked about as a law created in nineteen seventy. I think it's nineteen seventy. So when they couldn't catch before nineteen seventy, America had to catch you committing crimes. They had to charge you with the crime that you committed. The mafia bosses or the mob bosses who were organizing all of the crimes. Right, the mafia bosses, the mob bosses who organized the crime, they weren't actually out committing crimes. They couldn't prove that they did a crime, but they knew it. They had the power to organize and make a crime happen. So they created a law which kind of conspiracy and all these different things they all rooted in all of this same idea. It's like thought into laws, thought into crime, like the thought of crime. And that's how they started taking down mafia's and mob bosses. And America probably should have actually, America probably in nineteen seventy should.
Speaker 2: Have stood up.
Speaker 1: The people should have stood up against that law because that began the problem, right, like where you don't have to catch nobody doing the crime. Now if I make you do a crime, that's the crime. No, it's there's accountability for adults. I can tell you to do whatever the fuck I tell you to do. I could pay you to do whatever I pay you to do. If your ass do it, it's your fucking fault. But again to you know, you avoiding accountability. And they did that to take down the mafia and the mob bosses. And you have to respect because, I mean.
Speaker 3: They be in those situations where they can't say no.
Speaker 2: You can always say no. You don't actually have to be a protect.
Speaker 4: I mean you can bet if you're gonna get killed or you know what I'm saying, your family's gonna get hurt. I'm not talking and I'm talking about with the mob things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, of course, nobody gonna hurt your family because you can do what I said.
Speaker 6: Who says who in the mom What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's that it's only a power Okay, that's that's not.
Speaker 2: Said, is not that's not how.
Speaker 4: You There's intimidation, there's you know.
Speaker 1: But you can't be like being a coward should be against the law. If somebody threatens your family, go to the police because if you in the underworld. Are somebody threatening your family, you know what you're supposed to do if you in the underworld, you know, like if you don't, if the law is not the ultimate sense of justice and you have you know, your own sense of justice, like the in the street underworld. If somebody threk in your family, you're supposed to kill that person on the spot. I don't give a fuck. If it's the greatest mid boss in the world, cut his fucking head off. But we gotta stop this weird law of making it okay for people to be a bitch is crazy, Like, oh, you could be a mark.
Speaker 2: Somebody could mark you out and they call that coercion. No, you was a mark. I was just talking about it on Twitter with Gen Deal.
Speaker 1: Gen Deal is running around like he's a hero because he been talking about what Puff did.
Speaker 2: Now Puff got arrested.
Speaker 1: Nigga, he was paying you, doing it in front of you, and you didn't do nothing to him. Now, and the reason you didn't do nothing to Couzin is because you was getting paid. The reason you doing these interviews talking about cuz it's because you getting paid. Who is this This is one of the main people that was working for him. That was they call it an early whistleblower. Puff was doing something bad. But it's like I couldn't be next to Birdman he was doing some buster ass shit. If Birdman was next to me and he was you know what I mean. Look, if Birdman was beating up his old lady, I have stopped him.
Speaker 2: Like if that's me and that's.
Speaker 1: Birdman with his with Tony Braxton in that fucking elevator video and Birdman, but I'm finna push stud hey, Stuna, what's up?
Speaker 2: Come hold up? Bro? No, bro we finna get down now. If I broke it up the first.
Speaker 1: Time and then you still with this dude, I'm not either gonna be around for sure, I'm gonna stop hanging with y'all.
Speaker 2: If I don't leave from being around you, I ain't finna watch you whip your old lady multiple times.
Speaker 1: So even if like a gen deal saw that situation happening with them and you broke it up and then.
Speaker 4: They kept doing it, now, I'm not finna be around y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't be around nobody committing no crime. I don't want to go to jail four, that's right. I don't hang around nobody. Me and my big Homy got into argument because he wanted to kill some taxi cab driver for call him a nigger. And I'm like, nigga, everybody, I'm not going to prison for that. They're not gonna be like what you in jail for. Oh Man, the Hommy knocked this nigga down. My Gammi Homy knocked this taxi cab driver down because he called him the N word. And I'm not finna go to prison for that. And I'm gonna get the rest of my life for that dumb ass shit. No fuck that No, And that was me as a kid. I'm not you can't. I don't know fuck how tough you is. If something I don't want to do, you ain't gonna make me do it. Let alone take dick like some of the people in that case, You're not gonna kill you, nigga.
Speaker 3: Some people just don't have that.
Speaker 2: It's not that some people don't see it.
Speaker 1: No, some people just care about money. Yeah, and money means everything.
Speaker 2: That's why puff this is happening.
Speaker 1: The reason you go buy them prostitutes is because prostitutes are for sale.
Speaker 2: The reason you go buy people is because people are for sale.
Speaker 1: The reason Gene Deal didn't actually do nothing to puff or stop Puff when he was doing this, or you.
Speaker 2: Know, as an ex probation officer go to.
Speaker 1: The police is because he was bought and paid for it. And I'm tired of people acting like the problem is the people paying.
Speaker 2: The problem.
Speaker 1: Ain't the people paying the problem. Ain't people want to have sex with a prostitute. The problem is the fucking prostitute selling pussy for money. If there is a problem, if there is a problem, like we could get to the real problems.
Speaker 3: Mm, yeah, that's naster. But then that said, I just wouldn't have been around.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, there would be no pimps if there was no prostitute.
Speaker 2: Man. I mean, look at the end of the day, I mean.
Speaker 3: If they ain't no proud that's true. But then, well, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of used bucks needs selling. You said, what, So there's a lot of used buicks needs selling.
Speaker 1: A lot of used buicks that need to be sold.
Speaker 3: What's the coercion charge?
Speaker 4: Like, Well, from my understanding is that he had these parties. Yes, people are coming to the parties, but they're not knowing that the bottles are laced. They're drinking alcohol, but it is laced and that there's cameras, Like.
Speaker 2: They can't charge you for that.
Speaker 1: You know why because people can have as many fucking cameras in their house as they want.
Speaker 3: And you know what.
Speaker 4: I have a friend who just went through a situation where, yeah, they told her that this man can have his cameras in his own house. Yeah the law, but the recording though, that's not against the law without their consent.
Speaker 2: If you come in mind, what is the Okay, No, I can't.
Speaker 3: Fuck We'll just explain that part to her.
Speaker 2: Okay, So did these three charges? There's only three?
Speaker 1: Right, There's racketeering, there's sex trafficking, there's traumputation for prostitutions.
Speaker 3: Yep, Okay.
Speaker 2: Now they're saying.
Speaker 1: Those three indictments are built by these different crimes, right. Coersion is how it is detailed in the indictment. Is like, well, he would threaten to take people's finances away if they didn't do what he said, Like he would fire people if they didn't do what he said do. Okay, I'm like, that's how job works. They're saying the racketeering charges. What they're saying is all alone the time over the last since two thousand and eight, which they he really wasn't investigating, but based off of what they've been able to figure out what the witnesses since two thousand and eight different crimes Puff has done home enterprises becomes like a criminal underwel because they're blocking things. Prime example, when they got into the little squabble in the hotel because when the somebody saw it, the the maid saw it and you know, you know saw it. Instead of letting her call the police or maybe she doesn't, Puff says, look, don't call the police. I need to deal with this ourselves. I'm gonna pay you. Can you get the video? I'll pay for that too, They saying. They combining that with that, and they're saying, okay, because his team helped facilitate that to some degree. I don't quite know what this team. Then maybe they called after to get the video or whatever. And then the next thing is like, okay, well he blew up kid cutting cars. So they're talking about Arson, like, oh, so they're making all of these crimes together to charge him like a crime boss, got it. That's when in reality, that's not While the letter can fit, that's not the spirit of it.
Speaker 2: You just talking about a really.
Speaker 1: Nasty older man who has money and power, you know what I mean, in a really turbulent relationship with women. Again, his enterprise would be built off buying women. More like, he don't have rate charges and he didn't force nobody to do nothing, even like even if they're charging him per se with Let's say.
Speaker 2: Oh, people talk about the alcohol was lace.
Speaker 1: These are common things people knew going to Diddy parties, Like you kind of knew that they party a little harder, Like I knew that walking up, like they party harder. So if I don't party as hard as them, I probably don't need to be partying with them. So again, but now in hindsight, and you know, it's like, oh that's you know, that ain't right. But people knew that. People who went to Diddy's parties knew how did he party?
Speaker 2: Did he is on? You know, he take drugs, he drinks.
Speaker 4: But I don't think I don't think all the say the young girls, because you know, you'll have somebody like, oh, we're going to a party at Diddy's and then all the you know.
Speaker 3: What that was, Well, the person that brought the part exactly, that was.
Speaker 4: The person that because there's a lot of girls fresh out of heights, very naive I'm going to Diddy's.
Speaker 3: House to party.
Speaker 4: They go to other people's house to party, so they're like, I'm going to Diddy's house to party. Yes, we're going to party. But then they end up the bottles are laced. But the person who brought him, they know what's cracking, or they should have known.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of people.
Speaker 4: I have a young daughter and she you know what I'm saying. She's just like, I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 1: But we all, we've all since we were probably in our he's been hearing about how Diddy parties.
Speaker 2: None of us have not heard how Diddy party.
Speaker 3: But we're older, but we're since.
Speaker 2: In our twenties, we've been here about how Diddy party. Right, all of us and.
Speaker 1: Everybody's aspiration was to go to a Diddy party, knowing it was crazy, because you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's gonna be banana, it's gonna be a gang people. It was gonna be the party though. But I didn't think that.
Speaker 4: I I didn't think that I was gonna go to the party and get lace drinking some alcohol.
Speaker 6: That no, well, see, the only reason why I knew about that. Told you was because I actually seen that, not at Diddy's house, but at another Hollywood Hills home where I actually seen them join it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, this is you told me yep.
Speaker 6: And after that that's when I knew, like, Okay, this is what's really going on.
Speaker 3: But had I not I think that happens.
Speaker 1: Why would you go to Diddy's party and drink alcohol? Why are you knowing your inhibition?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: And see, this is where the questions get really hard. They stopped being like lack of accountability. They stopped being like, oh, you know, why the fuck would you go to a strange house and drink alcohol?
Speaker 4: Because when you go to a party, you're going to a party, not every this. Okay, this is Diddy, so I do know this person, but there's several parties that we've been to that we don't We don't know whose house.
Speaker 2: It is we're going to somebody.
Speaker 3: I mean, not now. But we're talking about younger, younger ages.
Speaker 1: Okay, you remember dating when you was younger? Yeah, you know why men brought you liquor?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I wasn't drinking it with them, you know what I'm saying. But you're going to a party, you're twenty one.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, why would you take awareness? And these are real you're.
Speaker 4: Going if they're if they have the liquor gy at the bar and they're making drinks and this drink is late.
Speaker 1: Even in a place where other people are You don't really want me to ask the questions that I really want to ask. You know why I don't drink red because I don't never want to not know what the fuck is going on. And you know why you drink because you don't want to know what's going on. You want to enhance whatever it is you want to feel. And I'm not Look, I'm not trying to come down on the world that drinks or smoke weed or do cocaine or or pop eggs. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying y'all have to start being honest with what the goal is in the first place, of why you're doing what you're doing, and then you can say, oh, this is too far. I didn't want this particular thing to happen. But this can only happen because you are not in your mind, like why why are you I never drank nothing that nobody party because I always wanted to be in.
Speaker 4: Control and that's great, and those you know, everybody isn't mindful.
Speaker 1: So then again that's the accountability part that goes back into the hole.
Speaker 4: I get it, but where's the accountability for the person that you know, what I'm saying is why are you spiking Liquorsay? Everybody knows you want and even if he wasn't want everybody so they can say the house.
Speaker 1: Yes, because again you know how people feel about sex and feel like, oh man, they feel special about themself. Look, I'm not saying by no means again for the fourth, for fifth, six seven podcasts, I am not saying that I think Diddy is not He don't he don't have things he should be charged with. But again there's a lot of missing accountability that creates a mafia like figure that don't make no sense. Like we have to go to we have to get to a place in society where people actually start to have accountabit. Why is him and R Kelly the only rego charge were they're the only two people charged. Every other rego charge they charge a thousand other people. Why is only them charge? Why is this the first reason? Why is R?
Speaker 2: Kelly.
Speaker 1: Why Wystein get charged with racketeon Weinstein was using his business to actually rate women.
Speaker 2: He got charged with rape multiple times.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have a no.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck did not a cousin get charged Epstein he actually was actually running that type of business.
Speaker 2: Puff is just nasty. He's a nasty old bastard.
Speaker 1: They got a bad drug problem and he's on alcohol really bad. So he's making bad decisions. That's not John Gotti's thing. That's not what John got John gotty sober is the motherfucker making these decisions and he getting people killed. Puff is just nasty and it's his way of to me. This is kind of like I hear the term because Puff considers himself a man of God, right, and.
Speaker 2: I think in his heart he.
Speaker 1: Feels that, but his mind is kind of a little different, Like it's more stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Like people say, even in an indictment, they talk about.
Speaker 1: How to fact certain some of the pills you know, Oh well, you know he used drugs to control people.
Speaker 2: He didn't stuff no drugs down people's mouth.
Speaker 1: Like we got to eventually get back to a space of accountability. That's the beginning of this conversation that we even talking about where women want to date their ego and a man, So then you got you know again, you you you don't have space for the man. If you got your ego, if you need to be a proud human, a proud uh provider, and what you need a man for, maybe you know, you could be like Diddy and.
Speaker 2: Just buy one, just.
Speaker 1: Buy one, you know what I'm saying. So it's it's just it's just frustrating. It's frustrating, you know. And then the world is happening in front of the world and on all levels, even from the beginning of this conversation, where women are being taught to be like, oh, you know from the independent songs like why would you have to brag you take care of yourself?
Speaker 2: I E and D E.
Speaker 1: Why is that a good song? Like, there's no songs like that for men? I pay my own bills. Well, what is our song like that, I take care of myself. That's I pay my own rent, I got my own car. That's not a cool man a song.
Speaker 4: Because it's it was always aspected for you guys to do that.
Speaker 3: It was women weren't supposed to work.
Speaker 4: Well, women didn't work, and you know they weren't taking care of themselves, so now.
Speaker 2: You have to brag for being in a That's what happened.
Speaker 4: They shouting it out from the ceiling.
Speaker 2: To know what I'm saying, Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 5: I take it it's equivalent to celebrating a birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like everybody has this is what?
Speaker 5: Yeah I'm not almost looking at me. Hey I didn't die in the last year, look at me.
Speaker 4: Well, we didn't always have that, So when when did women not have jobs?
Speaker 3: Should? All the women in my family always had jobs. So I mean, I'm just you know, going back, I guess.
Speaker 2: That's the job to that.
Speaker 1: Equal pain and ship like, oh, you know what, we're making all of them now we're making as much money. Okay, cool, But you're bragging about the ability to take care of yourself as an adult.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Even a term single moms, Like, I don't know what that really means.
Speaker 3: What do you mean single mom?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that you was fucking? That's how you had a kid?
Speaker 3: She's a single mom. Single she's single.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, she fucking she had a kid, but she's a single daddy.
Speaker 3: Not there title.
Speaker 1: All that shows is that you was fucking and you're not with the nigga you was fusing. Okay, that's not nothing to brag about the.
Speaker 2: Term single mom.
Speaker 5: When you use the term failed wife.
Speaker 3: Vibe what.
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's just we we we started maneuvering society to a really weird space. I mean like it's just really like I said, were men. You know, you're not supposed to brag that you that's a flex when you bragging that you know you take care of a woman.
Speaker 2: It's not a flex to say you take care of yourself.
Speaker 3: Wait, it's a flex when you're saying you take care of a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you take care of your family. And that didn't used to be a flex, But that's a flex now. If you pay all the bills, that's a flex.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, y'all. I take care. I take care of you.
Speaker 1: If a woman took care of a man, she is considered a failure in society.
Speaker 2: You'd be liked.
Speaker 1: Imagine you have to take care of that dude, like you have to take care of him everything he do, every dumb ass mistake he make. That's how I feel every time you do some dumb shit. He wrecked his car, you gotta fix it keep they cy on.
Speaker 2: When you go in and work, you gotta pay the bill. That's how it is being a man.
Speaker 1: A woman is expecting you to take care of her, no matter what silly mistakes she make.
Speaker 3: That's fright. Yeah, So sorry for y'all the.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's all good. It's all good.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just the society we live in. I just don't want people to forget.
Speaker 6: Well, if they didn't know, they know now it's you know, you're taking care of.
Speaker 4: Physical things, you know, stuff like that, but we're taking care of the house.
Speaker 2: Look, I think a whole household.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong, I think I don't think a woman don't pull her own way, even if a man is paying all the bills.
Speaker 2: It's not about that.
Speaker 1: But if you don't have a true appreciation for that, then you forget the gratitude portion of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do think taking care of a house is a ton of work.
Speaker 1: I think washing and and making sure the kids and all that is a ton of work.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a lack of respect for that work.
Speaker 1: But obviously you know the the work that's tough because you don't you know the work.
Speaker 2: You don't want to do.
Speaker 1: I bet you you could find a man who would actually, you know, he wouldn't mind ironing your clothes for you to get up and go make all the money, and he just get to sit at home and go get his hair cut to look nice for you when he come home and cook dinner. Still a different job. You still wouldn't even if you you know, if Couz lost his job and you and he making all the food, it might be cool for the first few months, you know, I mean, you're like, damn, you know this ain't Then eventually you're gonna look and you know, he left his moon roof open, and now you gotta pay for his interior and electronics get fixed. That shit gonna start to come out. You're gonna be like, hold up.
Speaker 3: Bro, have you ever watched I mean, did you ever see mister mom?
Speaker 2: I was just a second. Wasn't there a movie called Decades Ago?
Speaker 3: As basically she wasn't feeling it after a while, was like it was reverse.
Speaker 6: The man had to stay home the woman, and he got laid he got furloughed, and the woman ended up getting a job in advertising, so she started going to work every day.
Speaker 3: She was a stay at home. I don't care.
Speaker 6: So he he was like fucking up shit, like fucked up the washing machine, all kinds of stuff. It was funny though, like he messed up like how to take them to school, like he was all lost and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: No looten any So so I do think there is a lesson that men need to know for women who actually take care of the house, Like there definitely needs to be a real gratitude because I ain't no pump cooking and cleaning and shit and caring for children on the consistent.
Speaker 2: But that's tough.
Speaker 1: But it got to be an appreciation. And that's the point. It needs to be gratitude. It's not enough gratitude, you know, Like imagine you making some food, nigga telling you like, yeah, I could cook my own food.
Speaker 2: That shit would make you feel like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well yeah, especially made.
Speaker 2: This food or you supposed to.
Speaker 1: Cook the food, right, oh yeah no, And that becomes your attitude.
Speaker 2: Who So you gotta define it in yourself. That's the trick. You have to define it in yourself.
Speaker 3: Take the ego out.
Speaker 1: Women definitely don't need pride or ego in a in a in a and while they're dating a man. You need pride of ego if you're taking care of yourself. I mean, you definitely need it when you're taking care of yourself, but you don't need it if you have a man taking care of you that that ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Work for you. But both people do need gratitude.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, Like that's I think there's men who don't really have the right gratuitous attitude towards the old lady for you know, carrying that, you know, turning the house into a home. That's just to maintaining a home and some shit maintaining a home and some ship.
Speaker 2: It's not no pump m h.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree,