Speaker 1: What's our family?
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, this is a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't there are no words. Yeah, they've been up since four am. I think that's partially on. I was kind of thinking a lot about what we were going to talk about today, and partially the jet lag. But I don't want to say this is a special episode because that doesn't feel right either.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Tribute to someone that we all love very much, and so I got up.
Speaker 2: I was super excited to be here. That's one of the saddest parts to me is that she was really looking forward to this, and she was actually really looking forward to watching the episodes with Rose. And one of the last times I was with her, we actually watched the first two episodes together like we were freaking teenagers again, and we sat in her office and watched the episodes together before we recorded this. And I've had a little bit of time to reflect on that, and everything worked out, and I think she did as much as she could in the time that she had, but we did think we had more time. And that's the really sad part is, you know, we had big, big plans for this year, and she didn't think she was going anywhere anytime soon, and that's you know, it sounds terribly cliche until it happens to you, but you always think you have more time and life changes on a dime. But I want everyone to know she was super happy to be here, and she was really happy to watch it again with fresh eyes, as she kept saying, and she became like a fan. She watched it like an audience member and was just I don't think anybody loved Charmed more than she. And that's a fact. And it's also a fact that she's probably laughing at all of us right now being super sad. I mean, there's a degree of sadness that she does want. She wants a proper amount of mourning and crying. But there's also some parts of it, like you know, Drew race back from Italy, and she's definitely laughing at him panicking and getting on a plane for her because that was her dream, that was her that was her goal, that was her dream life. She was her next trip was going to be to Italy, and she was considering moving to Italy, and Drew scrambled back from Italy and she was definitely laughing at you running through the airport. Ye yeah, I remember I.
Speaker 1: Called one of her best friends, and I told her. I was like, I'm, you know, getting on a plane from Italy right now. She goes, you idiot's laughing at you right now? Why are you doing that? I'm like, what do you mean? It's too late? But yeah, you know, to kind of piggyback on what you just said, it's about time and shoot. Then I said this to you before, and I'll share this with I know out there as listening right now. Like Shannon's superpower, one of her many superpowers was this ability to make you forget that she was sick. She operated and acted in a way whenever we were traveling together, any phone call that we had, or meal at her house or anything that we did. It was there were times where I honestly forgot that she was sick. She has this incredible ability not to ever be a victim, and yeah, you forgot it. Like when you're in her presidency was she's not sick. She feels amazing, and she has all these incredible plans and we're traveling the world and we're talking about this and that and moving and building a new house in Tennessee and possibly going and building and living in Italy. Like she acted as if and her energy felt as if she was gonna she was going to be here for as long as we were.
Speaker 2: She was going to outlive us all, and there were many times I firmly believed that. So when things did take a turn, and it happened very quickly, it was very shocking, which sounds silly to say when someone has a terminal disease, but it's still very shocking. And it was very shocking to her. And you know, she just wanted to do so much more than her body was able to let her do. And I don't think I've ever met someone who had such an enthusiasm for life, because knows I do not. I'm fairly jaded. And she just wanted to do more and more things and see more and more places. And nobody throws a dinner party like Shannon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was reminded, you know, like you just said, as a shock, because she just carried herself like we were making plans for the rest of the year, for this podcast, for her life, and she was and I guess I was kind of thinking about today as well. And I think the one thing it struck me the most about Shannon over the years is there was never I can't or it can't be done, or it's impossible. It was always like, no, we're doing this, we're figuring this out. Let's get it done. And I don't know that I've ever met anybody that had such a clear picture of being able to attain and get what they wanted out of life and squeeze it all out. It's it's impressive.
Speaker 2: There was never even an I'm not sure about that, there's you know there when it came to anything, she knew everything was possible. And that's a testament, that's a testament to her spirit. And even faced with this terrible disease, you know, she took it on like a project that she was directing. She got her crew in place and the best possible people to do their jobs, and for a long time we just talked about it very logistically. She very rarely got emotional about it, maybe only a couple times in almost ten years. And there's just something to be said for her determination and her will to live, and you know, her love for this show that outweighs everybody else's and that's why this was so important to her. She wanted to enjoy it and appreciate it in the way everybody else did. And you know, I'm super happy that you guys got to spend time with her. You know, you guys, actually looking back on it now, you know, you guys got to spend a lot of time with her, like quality time in Kentucky and Tennessee and Rose and I in Scotland and Rose actually did her first con alone with Shannon and Houston and this year and you know, they actually went out to dinner alone together and I was like, it's never happened before, and they bonded in a way that they hadn't before and developed a relationship that was actually really deep and meaningful. And you know, Rose is pretty tore up. She's kind of been my grief counselor she's a really good grief counselor if anyone needs one. It's kind of like a skill of hers I've found. And she said to me, just you know, remember she's always beside you, and you have to live for her now. And I find myself sort of of course, very defensive. And you know, I've posted a million times on Instagram because I don't think that anyone knew or understood shan in't the way that three of us did, and I would have liked them to know. So if you're bothered by my Instagram posts, you can fuck off, because there's going to be some more.
Speaker 3: I think the general public didn't understand how lighthearted and fun and how appreciative of the little things of life Shannon might have been. I think she's always pushed into the media this tough, strong woman, and she was a mush when it came to her friends and some of the fans she met personally, and I don't know that the world got to see enough of that side of her, how genuine she could be.
Speaker 2: She was very quick to laughter, she was very quick to tears, and I don't think people even now still are comfortable with seeing a woman angry or sort of or getting loud. But when a guy does it, especially a famous guy, it's totally okay. It's actually enthralling. If a guy does it, they're like, oh wow, he's really passionate about his work. But if a woman does it, it's very unbecoming even now, So imagine what it was like twenty five thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: I remember coming to this set one of the first times, being so nervous, you know, to perform in front of Shannon, who I had met before the show, and then to come coming in, I just knew that, like, I better know my lines, do my thing, and step the fuck up. And you know, luckily I did it. It was like I got this stamp of approval in a way. It was like, all right, you just keep coming in and doing what you're doing, keep performing, keep doing your thing, and you'll be all right. I'm like okay, like okay, But you know, I guess it's a testament to the work ethic. And that didn't mean not have fun or not be a part of the family. It just you know, there was a work ethic. And she was proud of what she did and how she did it and how she put effort into it, and you know, you were struck to match that energy in a professional way.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I have to consider where she came from. You know, as a child, she worked with Wilford Brimley and Michael Landon and you couldn't get more you know, professional and dedicated than those two. And so she came from that background of you must be dedicated and committed to your work above all else, and especially as a child actor. That's like it's not just ingrained in you. It's seared upon you like a brand. And it's kind of one of the reasons I didn't want any of my kids to be in the business until they were eighteen and could have a normal childhood. So just her, you know, her dedication to what she did was above and beyond most and she just wanted to be there one hundred and ten percent. And that's what's hard about Charmed for me. But you know, through all of this and all of her illness, you know, what kept her motivated and kept her going was projects and work and looking forward to the future. She's still up until the last week. I don't think took a day off from trying to work on something, So I think there could have been a little bit more moderation there, but it's just who she was, and I do believe it kept her alive as long as it did, you know. And at the same time, you guys know, you know, even things like Finley's last birthday, she was just dedicated into making it something and we all got to be there and I'm glad he got to have that time with her. And you know, she was very cognizant. I think subconsciously, maybe that it was time to make some memories. But she was always like that, so it wasn't really any different. You know, every birthday was a big deal. When we spent Christmas together, which we did many when we were younger, but we actually did last year too, And I don't think she was doing it on purpose. I don't think it was just it was just happening. And then suddenly we got to spend another Christmas getting the tree and having ridiculous experiences, and she tried to spray paint the whole thing. She did.
Speaker 1: Ye, I saw that.
Speaker 2: I found the video of her frosting the outside of the windows, like she was like in the Macy's Day parade or something. I was like, what are you doing? She's just frosting the windows in California just could have taken her to the snow. I mean, lord, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if I've ever asked you this, but how did you meet her? Like, what was your first meeting with Shannon?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Was it at a party? Was it it was at a bar? It was at a bar.
Speaker 2: It was that the Formosa, the Foremosa, the famous formosa is famous formosa. Yeah, And we had mutual friends in common and my husband at the time knew her. And you know, the Formosa in those days was just it was every young actor, actress, starlett playground became a little too much of a playground for us. There was only one bar fight there, just one that may may not have been started by me. And that's the funny part is that everybody thought Shannon was the crazy one. She dis covered for me a lot. You know what's funny is she got she got caught because she's so recognizable. At the time, I was still nineteen, so the bar had to cover for me and say I wasn't there because I was underage.
Speaker 1: Tell us more.
Speaker 3: No, Formosa was infamous for allowing young teenagers into the bar. Your good buddy Bat was in there when he was Oh I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure I remember. I heard stories of Eric Danes showing up in a silk ascot to the foremost.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was there that night.
Speaker 1: So that's where you guys met. I never knew that. Oh yeah, was it love at first sight? I'm sure Razors just both like game recognizes game is what as they say, and then instant Kay, how about you, do you remember the first time you ever met Shammon? You know, it might it might have been in the Foremosta as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I knew X and then I had actually lived with Dane back in the day during those Formosa days, so we would go there a lot.
Speaker 2: They sort of had the boys house that the girls would visit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a like Warfield and that whole crew as well.
Speaker 3: But a friend of mine was married or together with one of her girlfriends and kind of friends with you guys.
Speaker 2: They weren't married yet. Jason was with.
Speaker 3: Charlie, right, and so that kind of brought us in. But that was that was later on. Maybe it was like a trader maybe it was a trader vis But.
Speaker 2: Then we would have barbecues. And that's how I met your wife before the show, because I was friends with Charlie and Rexanna and yeah, and then Shannon and I became inseparable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, game recognizes game. I could see it immediately, you two just seeing each other from across the bar and go, we're going to be friends. Shots. And this is way before Arctic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was probably five years before nineties. Yeah. Yeah, I mean we just we were so content in each other's company. I mean we would go on road trips with just us in two dolls. We would play darts for hours in a bar bar ourselves and we didn't want to talk to anybody else.
Speaker 1: We would flag flag just two girls killing it on the dark board, you see that, or you see two girls like mopping it up on the pool table.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Run.
Speaker 2: We were competitive, and not necessarily against each other, but we were competitive with ourselves, and we wanted to know how to do these things. So clearly you have to spend time doing them. So I think after a while, we got a dartboard that we put in her garage. We got the whole electric situation that was in her garage. Yeah, I mean, And we went on these road trips all the time. My mom just reminded me. We drove eighteen hours straight to see my mom staying at the County Fair in Montana in Bozeman, and we got there. We got there just as she was going on stage, and my mom said, she remembered, the whole crowd just turned away from the skate this stage and looked towards Shannon because I wasn't I wasn't recognizable at that point, thankfully, and all they were looking at was Brenda at the County Fair in Bozeman, and my mom was like, she goes, it was really great because I sucked, so it actually took some of the heat off of her.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of Brenda, I recently revealed I think it was in when we were all in Lexington just how deep my love for Shannon actually so, I think one of my first childhood crushes. Well, the show that I was obsessed with more than anything, which was part of the reason why I became an actor was Beverly Hills nine too, And my, oh my, did I love Brenda Walsh so much? Like and I don't think i'd ever told Shannon that until we were on stage like ten years later at Lexington. I was like, well, Brenda was actually one of my first crushes, so to then meet her, I think the first time we ever met was in Paris in like twenty and twelve, the year of the Power Louver. Shannon liked to go on these little like greatest hits to hit a museum, but like do it in twenty to thirty minutes, like that's this, that's that, and Okay, we're moving, we're walking, and that's the other one. All right, we're leaving. Does anyone else want to see anything good, we're.
Speaker 2: Gone, and ya will spend two to three days in the same area.
Speaker 1: So to see the louver through her her throat. It was very efficient tour. But like, I just remember walking into the green room for the first time in Paris and seeing like this woman that had the biggest crush on ever, and then we hit it off immediately, and you know, I instantly was just like high fiving the thirteen year old in me, like, oh my god, you're hanging out with Brenda and she's so cool. So yeah, it was a.
Speaker 2: And then you had to tell her that you made out with Donna.
Speaker 1: Oh yes you did.
Speaker 2: Sorry kid, but you did. And now Tory knows and remembers that you did. She didn't remember you.
Speaker 1: I remember this, She doesn't know. You're not spreading this is very uh Jesus, she does now I was seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, there's a lot of there's you know what, the reoccurring theme we're hearing right now is underage children in bars that should not be allowed in bars in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I think you might have been a bar fight in Montana too, but I think that was your mom's fault. It was fault. My mom was not a good combination or good influence honus. For instance, there was literally like there was a group of girls that was giving her a hard time at the Jack in the Box in La unlike PCH because probably not so unknown fact, Shannon's favorite fast food was Jack in the Box. And I don't know how somebody can spend thirty bucks there, but she can and did many a time. And say, there was some girls giving her a hard time and we were driving down PCH and they were kind of in the car next to us, and my mom was like, speed up. She was in the backseat and my mother was not to be trusted to her milkshake and just threw it at the car. And I was like, okay, you guys are not hanging out anymore. That's it cutting the cord. She was a good shot at that time, all over and she got it in the window.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. Yeah, I did not know that story. Also, I didn't know Jack in the Box. That's also my favorite fast food.
Speaker 2: Good to know.
Speaker 1: Two tacos and a breakfast Jack was my order when I was a fat kid. And then I'd get hash browns and then I'd put the hash brown inside the breakfast Jack put those tacos. That's real meat in there, but man, delicious, they're almost vegetarian. Put it that way exactly right.
Speaker 3: So I'd pull the lettuce out and just add hot sauce.
Speaker 1: But it has that hot sauce in there, that crispy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have to well, I have to tell you guys, so beneficial family fact. Finley's girlfriend, his her dad, and his brother own like forty two Jack in the boxes. So free tacos for life. Oh man, I'm arranging the wedding now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we get a taco pass?
Speaker 3: Like every time you go through the drive through?
Speaker 1: You just got like a companion card when you're flying. Yeah, I haven't like you just wave it, stop it.
Speaker 2: They haven't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he call me coming when we're done.
Speaker 2: Shannon looked at Kaylin was like, hey, I like you, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Come on in?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so good Jack in the box tacos.
Speaker 2: He's going to kill me.
Speaker 1: I'm going to kill you. I can't believe.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: You know it was on that same trip and I think it was twenty twelve. I had brought my father with me, and I think Rosa came with Shannon. Yes, and it was right after my mom had passed and I was kind of trying to get my dad back out into the world. Then it was kind of the trip to get him going. And I'll never forget how Shannon kind of took. They kind of hit it off as well, her my dad and and she planned like a whole day and we went to Versailles, and it was it was almost like a double date. I d but she she said, we're taking your dad and my mom and we're going to her side. And she rented this car and it was like she wanted to help me help my dad, and my dad fell in love with her right there. She was so gracious with her time and uh, you know, to do that and help the situation was, you know something I'll never forget.
Speaker 5: And and.
Speaker 3: You know, didn't have one of those things you didn't have to do, and and there was we didn't have a friendship before that. They would have said, oh, this is my best friendship and let's you know whatever, and she just kind of went out of her way and made it happen.
Speaker 1: And well, that's the.
Speaker 2: Thing I think people understand is if she accepted you as part of her inner circle, she was incredibly loyal, and if you had just had some authentic moments with her in the past and doing the show, you were already there in her mind. You were already you were already a close friend.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting here and I'm thinking about her taste too. Just I don't know if everyone knows this, but she has impeccable taste in cars, in clothing, and art, yeah, in beds.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, she's one of the best, you know, interior designers I've ever met. Like, I don't know how she does it. She'll purposely make something crooked and make it look right, drive some nuts.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, and this is from this angle. This is like you walk in and you see this and that's like exactly what it's supposed to be. And you're like, yeah, that's that is exactly how it's supposed to be. I can't believe I didn't. Yeah, it just was effortless. She loved her house and she did it perfectly, and she loved her dog.
Speaker 2: More than anything any living being. I'm so worried for Bowie right now because I've never seen a dog so devoted, like obsessively devoted to her human being as that dog.
Speaker 4: Was to Shannon, I am.
Speaker 1: I agree one hundred percent, but I think.
Speaker 2: That is a good happy man.
Speaker 1: Like his love language is constant contact. He's so he's heard about the relationship with Shannon and Bowie and he goes, we.
Speaker 2: Were lucky enough to come up in the days right before TMZ and before camera phones, so TMZ was just becoming a thing when we were still going out, and then we started to go out a lot less and they were just ruthless with her. I mean, they knew what to say to her. They would say something about Roger, her friend at the time, who was still one of her best friends, and they would say stuff about her mom or stuff about rob like they would go her into acting out, and you know, Seam Penn got away with it all the time, but all ninety pounds of Shannon was something to talk about. And they were really awful. They were ruthless. I mean there were many times we couldn't go out anywhere without you know, being followed, and she felt so hunked up and she felt so vilified that she started to hide. And you know, you can see a lot of paparazzi shots, you know, from when we were younger, from twenty years ago where she would be hiding her face and I'd just be like, fuck it, like you can't let these people make you feel hunted, and she very much so did. And I think seeing the outpouring of love and everyone who sent messages about her and my phone didn't stop and still hasn't stopped. And I think she had no idea how literally beloved she was and is and revered and respected, and so many people who did. There are so many people who had a blast working with her, then there are people who have complaints. And I don't think she had any idea because she always felt like she had to defend herself and she always felt someone was going to attack her. And that's one of the very bittersweet things about this is that she just had no idea how loved she actually was. And even my mom said, you know, I'm getting messages from animal outreach activists that are just saying, I'm so sorry for your loss. She just had no idea. And you know, one of the things she said to me in Tennessee is I just don't want to be remembered as you know, the actress who had cancer, because what was really important to her was the animal activism, and you know, she was trying to establish a sanctuary for wild horses, and she was trying to establish a foundation with me where you know, we had always fundraise for these other organizations, but we wanted to do more and we wanted it to be more direct action. And that was the stuff that was really important to her. It was that an environmental and her family and friends. As much as she loved acting and she loved being creative and she loved she loved her craft, she wanted to be remembered as something more than that. And she also really took on the role of reaching out to other people who were going through treatment. And she never hit it, you know, she bravely went through it hit on like most things in her life. And I'm just sad she didn't get to know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you know, when she started going on doing cons more often and seeing the impact and the length the lines and people coming up to her and right, you know, what people don't see after is when you leave that area and you're back in the green room or later back in the hotel and out at dinner, and just how much the impact, the positive impact from connecting with all these people really had it has on all of us, but really had on her. Like she was so emotionally, I think, surprised but also fulfilled by all these people who came up and were just in awe of her and how she has handled everything in her life and how she took cancer head on. Truly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to remind her, like not to hug people. I was like, you're immunocompromised, Like you don't have to come out from behind the table and hug everyone and shake hands and then hug and then cry. And you know, she just and she would ignore me and just go out the next day and do it again. She was not going to live life in a way that compromised her beliefs, and you can't say that about a lot of people. So I mean, I'll figure out one day how to do that sanctuary and foundation for her. And I think that's one of the best things I could do for her. Absolutely, I'm producing a documentary about seal Pups up here, and she wanted to be a part of it. So we're just going to add her name because I know I already know what she would have directed me to do.
Speaker 1: Another take.
Speaker 2: Definitely take go, get the drone, go get the Cream the crane.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, she the directing, it's great.
Speaker 2: So wait till you see in the episode she directed.
Speaker 1: I got a glimpse of it when she was telling Bkah in one of the episodes that we were so fortunate to tape, was Bka, you gotta let's get it again? For the synopsis. Yeah, yeah, I can only imagine like actually on set like, hey, that was good, but you can do better. Let's go again, And you're like the god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I saw pieces of the Western episode that she directed. Just wait till your Western episode. Yeah, there's a Western, of course there is. There's that involved that has to be.
Speaker 1: It has to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did get through a rodeo phase too, so that's where that came from. That's a story for another time. It's funny. I was talking to Rose the other day and she was like, it makes me so happy to hear her laugh. And I never realized how awkward her laugh kind of is for such a pretty person. She has this really honkin sort of duck like laugh, and I was like, my goodness, and I think, you know, I've had one of my other really close friends pass away from cancer. And I remember struggling so hard with trying to remember how her voice sound and how she laughed, and thankfully with Shannon, I can't watch stuff right now, and I know there's an episode of this show I can't ever watch again. But we're left with all of this film and video and sound from her that I know if I ever really need to be close to her again, I can not like she's ever going to leave me. It's basically like a voice right here all the time, and this show was definitely a part of her heart. Speaking of a part of her heart. Come say hello to the boys.
Speaker 1: Who do we got?
Speaker 2: Come show Uncle Drew your new tattoo?
Speaker 4: Do you want to get new tattoos?
Speaker 2: Nobody likes it when you get new tattoos?
Speaker 1: I do, What did you get?
Speaker 5: I uh was riding back on the bus from base with a couple of my guys when Mom called me and told me what happened.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 4: We got released at like three or four, and then I just called my guy.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you in? He was like yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like okay, and then we sat down and he was like, this.
Speaker 5: Guy's completely covered head to toe up to his teeth and tattoos and bawling the whole time he did it. But I texted him. I was like, yeah, I just I want to do the breast cancer ribbon, but let's do it in a way where it doesn't look like everybody else.
Speaker 4: Listen. He was like, yeah, I guess. So we sat there for a little bit and he pulled this out and.
Speaker 6: I was like, yeah, that's someone and he just didn't talk for like a good our and a half and I was like, right, I didn't start.
Speaker 4: Crying, so it was done.
Speaker 1: It's really beautiful and it's an incredible way to honor her.
Speaker 4: I'll text you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thanks, that's dude for sharing.
Speaker 2: Nobody could make Shannon laugh harder than Finlay, especially when he was a child and she was teaching him to say bad words. So letting Shanny Shannon babysit was always a dicey situation because there she dropped you. At least once, she let him fall off the bench at the Malibu Park and all the paparazzi caught it. It's on it's on tape somewhere. And then she picked you up and you were laughing and she was laughing, and I was like, great brain, damage all around. And that's when he looked up and he was like look and there was a flock of birds and he went, fuck of birds. And Shannon, I cannot tell you made him say that for three days straight, fucker birds, fucker birds. And I was like, can you correct him? And she was like no, it's too funny. I was like, you're fired. It's so good your babysitting days are numbered.
Speaker 1: It's a really beautiful tribute that he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was thinking about that. I know we all talked about getting age of h tattoos at one point, but I think what I'm going to do is get the time that she transitioned, because that's my big gripe with this whole situation is that we both thought that we had more time and so many plans, and I hope I can carry out some of those for her. I know you will, well she knows I will. Yeah, I'm not so sure, but she very certain. Yeah, I get on it already.
Speaker 1: Yeah for real, Like it's Friday enough enough Friday, Okay, Like you said, how we started this thing, like definitely a little bit of you know, grieve and mourn and when we see the tears, like let it be real, but also like.
Speaker 4: Let's go yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why we're here today. You know, at first, at first I had told iHeart, I was like, not this week, not this week. And I literally heard her going, get up, make the meatballs for the kids, go out, take the kids to the beach, and get back to work, because that's what she would want us to do. And she set it up in a way that we were supposed.
Speaker 1: To and that's how she always approached everything as well. She took that moment and then all right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, she knew I would take any reason to sort of disappear, and she made sure that I couldn't that. I want to talk about Nashville.
Speaker 3: In Nashville, Oh my gosh, it almost happened.
Speaker 1: I almost.
Speaker 3: Seventeen year old Drew's fantasies almost happened for me.
Speaker 1: K almost. I actually to hear this.
Speaker 2: I actually, I will tell you that Shannon said that never happened. It never actually almost happened. She was like, I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was eye contact and.
Speaker 2: The moment.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to let you forget that it was.
Speaker 3: It was working its way towards something that Holly didn't want to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see you blame me for interrupting it.
Speaker 1: For eye contact.
Speaker 3: I think it's thank goodness it didn't happen. I was just looking for the art board, yeah you, or the cool table to hustle some I think in it all and the shock of it all, you know, I we never got a chance really to thank Shannon for getting us all here and getting us to heart and having our backs and helping us take this to the next level. And it's it's kind of a bummer that she was just taking care of her people. We didn't get to celebrate it with her and really show her the grace that we all feel.
Speaker 2: And it just it's not fair, but she would be the first one to tell you that life is not fair.
Speaker 3: We carry on you guys, love you, and if I can be here at all for either one of you, please, my phone's always on.
Speaker 2: You were my first phone call, and Drew you were my second. And I dare say Rose was actually the most upset and as revealing as that was, I'm really glad they got to know each other and I'm really thankful for that connection.
Speaker 1: And I'm positive that we all will continue to honor her with what we do, how we live with that passion that she shows, that showed m.
Speaker 2: And definitely do another take.
Speaker 3: Definitely do another take, especially b K, I like getting in one. I think she liked it when I got it in one.
Speaker 1: No, I think, dude, I'm sorry, Like I'm going to tell you right now, she did not like got anyone.
Speaker 2: Depth, my friend.
Speaker 3: I always need options in the editing room.
Speaker 2: Options.
Speaker 1: I always need options.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, she's definitely laughing at us and telling us to wrap it up now. Yeah, right, Jesus, keep it together, people. We're in a schedule, we really are.
Speaker 1: It's just got to keep keep it going. Well, thank you all for listening, thank you for being the most incredible, loving, supportive family that we could ever hope to have. And reading the d ms and all the tributes. It's really it's been the most amazing, heartwarming feeling so supported and loved by each and every one of you. So you know, Charmed as a fan, Charmed is our legacy, and I can.
Speaker 2: Honestly say she loved Charmed more than anyone, and she appreciates you guys more than anyone.
Speaker 4: That's all, folks,