Speaker 1: Nobody's perfect. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off. It is me, Joey b Joe Pisavia. That of course is the Welsh, and it's you, and we're talking all things baseball today and what a fun day of baseball. It was all day baseball. I have just gotten back to the house after a nice trip to Cole's Welsh. You have kids, you probably know what that's all about. I'm trying to create a world where I can just use Cohle's cash. You know, everyone's doing crypto. I'm not doing crypto. I'm just gonna use Cole's cash. That's gonna be my thing. But Coles is not the sponsor of the Today Show. No no, And it's Bet MGM, and of course we're gonna talk about prop bets later in the show DFS. We're gonna talk fantasy wet's talk everything Welsh. You were not here yesterday. You took a big back victory lap on Tuesday, and Byron Buckson hasn't gotten a hit since, so I just want to check in and see how you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I know I got trolled. According to the Internet, Buckson is done and I've ruined him because you know, he just stepped into like a perfect game. So apologies, sorry about that, but yeah, well we'll do better. We'll do better.
Speaker 1: It'll do better. Speaking of perfect games, yeah, you know, we'll get to that in a second. Let's just start with that. Clayton Kershaw was pulled with a perfect game going yesterday. And look, the Dodgers have a certain expectation, right, I mean they've put all this money in. It's World Series or bust. Clayton Kershaw has had a hard time staying healthy these last few years. I totally understand this. I have no problem with this. Who cares about his individual accomplishments. It's supposed to be a team game at this point, right. It's not like Clayton Kershaw hasn't had a lot of individual accomplishments. He's won Cy Young's he is also a World Series champion now, right, he has had all these other accolades he's had throughout his career. Yes, it would have been nice to have a perfect game. Cost As a met fan, I recall Johan Santana having that Met No hitter that we all waited for our entire lives and that we finally got and it was the last time we saw good Johan Santana. So as far as I'm concerned, Welsh, I got no issue with this, but I can't wait to hear what you have to say. And I know the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks have lots of feelings about that as well. And Wonkeye Penguin is not happy this morning.
Speaker 2: I hate it. I hated the Yeah, I'm a Dimebags fan. Even the Padres pulling you, Darvish, I hated it, them pulling Shamanaya. I hated it. This one million times worse. You're one hundred percent right, Like was it the right like long contextual team move? Probably? Kershaw even said, you know that it was the right time. Hate it. Hate being pulled like the Darvish one I got, he walked for he was getting hit hard a little bit. You are six outs from a perfect game. That this is a team game, but that accomplishment alone it stands the test time. Twenty three is it? I think it's twenty three perfect games in the history of this game. I would put him back out there. I found Dave Roberts. You go and you talk with him. Yeah, maybe it's the right time. Just throw curveballs. You give up one hit, you give up one walk, take him out. Wasn't a no hitter, it was a perfect game. I think I forgot between COVID years, the excitement of just oh, we're back last year and then the lockout. I think I forgot how much I hate April baseball. April baseball is the worst, I tweeted about last night Fantasy Baseball Twitter. It's the worst place on the planet. Everybody's horrible baseball itself. Guys are getting pulled. They've got crazy pitch limits, no no hitters, no perfect games. It sucks. Let's get to may I'm sick of.
Speaker 1: It all right, Let's get to Mayor first. Because Mike Mayer already trolling me. I was ready for a classic Joey p rant about this has Joe gone soft? No, I haven't gone soft. I am on the other end, which is this is an individual accomplishment. It's his first It's literally like its first two stars, first start of the year.
Speaker 2: Too, before we do a game. Joe, But who cares? Who? Everybody cares? He should care?
Speaker 1: But why shouldn't they care more about what October they up.
Speaker 2: By seven, like, oh my god, does he give up a run? Who cares if he gives up a run? Let him go eighty pitches for seventy five pitch, whatever the hell it was for Clayton Kershoff does some curveballs, don't thirty fastball.
Speaker 1: Ever was slated to throw today. Look, this is here's the thing, you guys, And I'm a you, not you personally Welsh, but the the you guys out there in baseball who have created this heavy specialization, this where we watch every pitch. This is what you've created. This is yours.
Speaker 2: Now you have to own it.
Speaker 1: And now that you've created this world of specialization in baseball where it's specializations are the nth degree of everything, and everything is hyper focused and hyper monitored. And nobody throws one hundred and twenty pitches anymore. No one just says, yeah, I feel good today, I'm gonna go out there. I can throw one hundred fifty pitches because I just feel good. We've created that world, and Kershaw is a very important piece. That third spot in rotation is crucial for the Dodgers. It's crucial for the Dodgers because that's the guy that turns that rotation over it. You know, whenever you have a rotation of the five guys, you have typically those one or two guys at the top you feel good about, and everybody has a four or five guys you don't feel good about. It's the third guy who makes you above five hundred team. And if Clayton Kershaw isn't there pitching meaningful baseball in August and September for the Dodgers, it's a problem. And to burn him out in the first start or two in a game because it's a perfect game potentially, I have no problem with this. So yeah, Joey P's on a rant today because if I'm the Dodgers, I care about one thing, it's the World Series because I've invested way too much and Clinton Kershaw has come back and Clayton Kershaw has not pitched a lot of innings in the last few years, and Clayton Kershaw almost was talking about retiring. So yeah, it would have been a nice moment what I pushed him past eighty. Yeah, probably I would have give him another inning. But come on, you have to own this. Major League Baseball and New wave major League Baseball own this. This is your creation. It reminds me about it. It's your fault.
Speaker 2: I just want to point it reminds me of like what basketball is doing. Look it is I agree, thank you. You know what. Me and Mike we're coming together. We were enemies at the beginning because of Ryan Mountcastle and Byron Bocktion. We're together again. We are going to team up to do a show. But you want to know what, just give.
Speaker 1: It a week.
Speaker 2: Let me throw this out though. It's like I don't have anybody who pays attention to basketball. It's like what the NBA is doing. The own commissioner's office has admitted that their star players are not playing as many games as they should and they're waiting until the postseason. This league is so damn long, one hundred and sixty two games that all they do is talk about innings limits and arms and rest and blah blah blah. That's why this sucks. This is why April is lame. It's like a It's just an extended version of the training. Guys, go four innings.
Speaker 1: Welsh, you nailed it. The problem is the regular season is too long. But on top of which we have also we have the best medicals, the best science, the best workout regimens, the best of everything. But people pitch less explain that to me. You can't. You can't explain it to way. The only way you can explain it away is that we have youth baseball that's ruining arms and ruining people physically before they get to the major league baseball level. That is the only argument. And look, I see Steve out here, and Steve says I'm one hundred percent wrong, and that's cool. This is a good discussion here with the penis and the crack of jacks. This is why you watch Live every day so you can get in this discussion to yell at me and put angry emojis. I believe, though, I.
Speaker 2: Want to point out I'm surprised that baseball is you know, you want to get back into the is joking aside, where Mike was like, hey is joke getting soft? Baseball is so soft right now. I'm surprised benches didn't clear in New York because Vlad hit his third homer and they're like, that's not fair. He's already hit two, does he really need another one. I'm surprised benches didn't clear and there's suspensions today and there's arguments on all the talking head shows because should Vladimir Grill really hit three home runs in a given day. I don't know if that is fair competition to everybody when they were leading. Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: April sucks. April baseball is the worst.
Speaker 1: Look. I'm all for giving him a little bit of longer leash because it's a perfect game. I want. Look, let me be clear, I want him to go out there and pitch a perfect game. However, I am telling you right, just like I want Byron Bucks to be healthy, I want a lot of things. I want to grow hairback on my head. Certain things aren't happening. You're the Dodgers. You have just spent a boatload of money on bringing Kershaw back, on Freddie Freeman, on all Mookie bets, and.
Speaker 2: Extending every single week and just paying him and just extending money there.
Speaker 1: Yep, you have a lot of money going around. You cannot afford, literally to have Clayton Kershall get hurt this early in a season. You can't do it. You just can't do it if you're the Dodger. So I get it. I'm mad about it. Too, everybody, but I have accepted this. Y'all haven't accepted it yet. This is baseball now, so you just got accepted. And and let me also attached to this. I've been sitting for years. It's not that I want to get rid of the one sixty two. I just want to manage it differently. On one hundred game regular season and then a sixty game playoffs into a World series. That's what I want. I want round robin tournament kind of style thing, because everybody loves a good baseball tournament. Let's talk about other things. By Clayton Kersha. Otherwise, a whole half hour will begin.
Speaker 2: And by the way, your tournament as long as guys are on second, as long as there's a guy in second the start of every end. Just make sure that happens.
Speaker 1: And I want fruit snacks and available and fruit roll ups and orange slices at all times. That would be great. I've been saying this for years. And in July you have the All Star Game. After the All Star Game, August, kids are off from school, everyone's staying up late. Football hasn't started yet. A baseball tournament starting in August would be the hottest thing. And from a wagering standpoint, Welsh, do you imagine how much money they'd be making on it. It'd be amazing.
Speaker 2: We don't have time for this show to do that, because I got lots of opinions why it's right and wrong and what they'd have to do, But it would it could theoretically be great, but yeah, we would have to be doing an hour leadoff rapid fire.
Speaker 1: Vladimircgrear hit three home runs yesterday. As you mentioned, it's amazing. A couple of people called him congrat dulations for those who did unfair Luis Robert Homers again, he's got a ton of stolen bases to start the year. That thirty thirty bold predictions look at pretty good, Welsh. Good. My guy p Alonzo goes deep. So I'm finally on the board after being dry here for a couple of days. Logan Web eight strong innings and then we have some injuries MRI for the side of Seaskaernandez. My guess is gonna be an old bleaku. I don't think I an update on that yet. John means exit the start with left four. I'm tart tightness shocker. Bryce Harper finally went yard and Torkosen first major league home run, so good for him. The Daily Kwan Today, here we go. We have a new segment. Welsh saw yesterday The Daily Kwan. Steven Kwan's reach based nineteen times in the guardians first six games, tied for the fourthmost by any player his first six games since nineteen oh one. The only other ones now he's trailing Brady Anderson in nineteen ninety seven, with twenty, Von Hayes with twenty Von Hayes in nineteen eighty nine, and Mel Ott in nineteen twenty. There you go, Stephen Kwan, your thoughts on the Kwan.
Speaker 2: I'm in April. Baseball is the worst, is anointed. You know what I'm gonna tell you this, I'm sure gonna miss in May when all of our focus isn't on Stephen Kwan and it's on to the next thing. He is fantastic. The contact he makes is phenomenal. He's not like he's a very different player than the players we've gotten the past that get really hot. But Stephen Kwan mania, it is, it's something else. It is.
Speaker 1: I miss Von Hayes, especially in that powder blue Phillies uniform. Got it. He was cool all right, let's get to the stat heroes. Corbyn Burns was our pick yesterday on the show over on the K Prop. Hope you listened because he struck out eight guys. We're just we're literally making you money every day. I mean, it's just so easy. I hope you're doing it, and I hope you are already logged into bed MGM with leading off because if you've been doing everything that we've said the last week now and a half, you're making money. You are definitely on the plus side because we are crushing these K props right now. Josiah Gray five kse five innings, no earned logan web with a good start. We mentioned earlier Frankie Montas trying to get his way out. We talked about him in DFS. That was a guy to start yesterday. Sean Manaia six k's the loss of the Giants. Unfortunately, Schurezer was sharp, made one mistake. He was pissed about it. My god, Max schures are so intense. It's his second start and he's already like breaking bats in the dugout. I love this guy.
Speaker 2: I think they would have pulled Max if he was seven perfect. You think he would have got pulled.
Speaker 1: Max Scherzer will punch you in the face if you try to take exact claim. But mac Schurzer also doesn't have a problem pitching one hundred innings every year. Mac Shuz has been one of the most durable pitchers in the history of our game in the last twenty five years. Clayton Kershaw hasn't been just saying he hasn't been. So you know what you're getting into here, folks, I'm sorry, Like, come on, Jose Ramirez three for four a great game for him through six games? Uses your boy? You love Jose Ramirez coming into this year? Uh, three dingers for eighty batting average fourteen ribbies, Well what kind of a and you and you were the only person I heard say you can argue he's the number one overall pick. And let me tell you right now, you're looking pretty smart.
Speaker 2: He looks for I was going through like the stats, and you know, just like every couple you know, have a couple of days during the week, you go and you're just like updating yourself. And I went and looked and like the discrepancy of RBI for him is something else. He started like the first couple of games he is seeing it, and what is gonna help those RBI totals. By the way, look out for him to be up there is when you have Miles Straw, who's leading the league in stolen bases, I believe. I think he's up to four leading off. Stephen Kwant hitting two. You gotta have guys on base every single opportunity.
Speaker 1: All he has to Owen Miller. Come from Owen Miller with two dingers yesterday, Yeah, getting a former.
Speaker 2: Uh oh what was the former Padre prospect?
Speaker 1: Ax? Yeah, Miles Straw four for five yesterday with a steel also, uh. Cabrian Hayes four for four, A nice day for him. Kiki had a good day. Tim Anderson that good day. Both went yard. Cody Bellinger siding wesh only now hitting two twenty two after a dinger two for four. He's back, baby, right, he is back.
Speaker 2: You might be back. You know what I did say. We just released in This League Fantasy Baseball podcast almost two hours of Pogman and I going but one thing I said that Trillium. We had a lot of debates Cody Bellinger. We had a Stephen Quand debate Bellinger debate. The thing that I want to see with Bellinger, and I think this is important. I want to see now what he does with confidence. That guy has not had confidence for like three years. He has not had great He just had that first breakout game after an entire spring and beginning of the year of just garbage. I would love to see what he can possibly do with a little bit of confidence. Jack is also doing that right there, Joe, Because Jack does parody songs, and he did a Jacob de Grom parody song to end our show. That is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to listen to that. Yeah, that's it's gonna be my when I'm cleaning the house for Easter tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let's he assumed right to the end, but he did. But confidence with Cody Bankers, see what he does over the next week. See what he does over the next week is see if that can carry over. Otherwise, you know, it's still a.
Speaker 1: Disaster and the penis and the cracker Jacks. If I misspoke, what I meant to say was Scherzer throws two hundred innings most years, not one hundred like Clayton Kershaw. I mean, that's that's just where we are, my god, all right, stat zero's I'm not gonna spend too much time. I will take the on Robby Ray. I like Robby Ray. Yes, Ray, it's the one thing. I will take the l on hits to the White Sox. Filo's down a little concerning White Sox are a good lineup. Lodolo in his major league debut four K's seven hits. But again, I've been struck out whole time.
Speaker 2: He's auto. I think it's a cy Young because he struck out Quan.
Speaker 1: You know, hero, another Aaron Nola disappointment? What else is new to another guy? I threw Arnola back into the pile. I had him for thirty eight dollars in a keeper league, Like, I can't stand this guy anymore. I can't do it. Hitters Kyle Tucker over five, for Animal over five, Chris Taylor, oh for five, Wander Franco over Evans, Oh my god, and Julio Rodriguez O for four three more strikeouts. He's at zero fifty six right now with ten k's I'm well worried here, Welsh, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm a little worried. Kyle Lewis just watch for this. But Kyle Lewis is out here in Arizona right now, just trying to get himself back going extended spring training started out here and he's gonna probably get into a game or two. Just wonder when he's healthy. If those guys haven't got and going, what's gonna happen? You know, Kelnick and Julio seem like they might be on the chopping block. Yeah, I have a debate by the way, can I I know, like we gotta go and everything, Can I guess you a quick debate?
Speaker 1: We did all We're gonna go along today because my Clayton Kershaw rant and that's okay. Some days we're gonna go a little five minutes over, but you know, I know, I know they like us to keep it to a half hour, but some days there's a lot right there. But it's important discussion to have.
Speaker 2: The show was again I'm not trying to like go crazy about pluging the Nail Show, but we were doing a bunch of debates and one of the a lot of these guys, like I said, we had a quand a bellangery debate. But one of the debates we really kind of brushed by due to time because unlike thirty minutes we were going like two hours almost was Aaron Nola versus Clayton Kershaw. Who would you rather have a rest of season on recency bias to both players? Both one struggle one incredible I got take.
Speaker 1: My answer is in season long road to I'll take the quality of Kershaw. But in head to head leagues where I play a lot of it's close, I'd probably still take Kershaw anyway, because I belie even the Dodgers me too. But my problem is, I know Nola's gold of probably at the end of the day make more starts, but I'm probably gonna go Kershaw on both the rod to ones and easy ones.
Speaker 2: Well, what's interesting about that is, you know, from a draft perception, Aaron Nolan Clayton Kershaw were being taken like literally worlds apart. Like let's say Nola was fifty Kershaw was like one ten or one twenty. That poll, I don't know if it it ended overnight or whatever, it was at fifty percent. So fifty percent on recency bias was on Kershaw versus Nola, which I thought was really interesting because Bogman thought, well, this is going to probably be sixty sixty five percent Nola. This is the more high valued player in it's early in the year. Nope, Clayton Kershaw already at fifty percent after those seven perfect All.
Speaker 1: Right, let's get to the home run calls. Bran Cox is called four home runs in seven days, well done, eleven other peanuts and cracker Jacks got on the board. If you want to join the home run contest, become a premium member of Fantasy Pros. We're giving away fantastic prizes in May and June and July also a prize to the winner, and then join our discord at fantasypros dot com slash chat. We're up to one hundred and thirteen home runs as a group for the first week. Not too shabby. So bran Cox is our leader with four. Then you have a bunch of people with three. And also shout out to Adam Hudgens and Max Junior thirty five who both had flad so now they've both got three. But I'm on the board officially at one with Pinalan's own company.
Speaker 2: Need to get going, I mean I'm ready to start getting going here.
Speaker 1: You have one, don't you?
Speaker 2: I have one, but that's not good. I want to be in the top.
Speaker 1: Well, of course it's important. You want to get the peanuts and the cracker Jacks to get a little ahead of you, and then you want to you want to chase.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be a Oh is that the fun of it? It's just like, yeah, like let them like like a dad, like you're gonna race your kid, like, oh, can't get it.
Speaker 1: Looks the fastest contests for June and July, and then football happened and everyone started, you know, saying I made excuses and I fell off.
Speaker 2: I like you, I'm gonna I'm gonna treat the peanuts of Crackerjacks for this contest like that. I'm gonna be like, you're so fast, guys, and then I'm gonna teach them a lesson a little bit later comtition.
Speaker 1: So just enjoy being a parent.
Speaker 2: I hate April lead. Yeah, take your lead, you guys, enjoy.
Speaker 1: It all right. Also take your lead and go right now and download the bet MGM Sports app because we're going to talk about prop bets again. We keep winning your money. Leave that promo code leading off and sign up today. Bet ten dollars and win two hundred on any game regardless of the outcome. When you register a bet MGM, get INSIDT, access to a variety of parlay selections, the live betting options, player props, daily boosted odds. All that's there for you. But it's only there at the King of sports Books bet MGM. So do it right now and use that promo code leading off. That's one word leading off, and again make your first wager risk free up to one thousand dollars. Visit betmgm dot com. Terms and conditions apply just like they do in this show. Lots of terms, lots of conditions, a lot of terms anyway, all right, so today here we go. This is what I like on the prop side, Walker Bueller on DK. Actually the over on the uh, what a surprise? A strikeout to five and a half is the number? He is six point eighty one projection lock it in, Luis Robert one point five on DK. Two point five is the is the spot for him in terms of projectability for total bases. By the way, the Walker Bueller on the K prop, well, you get even money on that right now on DK. Let's go, Sho fan duel even money on DK right right, shoey Otani is at six and a half it's high, but he is going against the Texas Rangers. They have a lot of strikeouts in that lineup. Seven point three is a projection. This one's a little bit more tenuous, but I still like it.
Speaker 2: And then twenty pitches, so just play the even money. He won't he won't be able to get money here. Those big strikeouts easy money.
Speaker 1: Welsh flat on DK one point five total bases. He's projected for two point three tonight against Severarina. How about that?
Speaker 2: Oh, I like that one. You've picked a lot of the ones. I like the Luis Robert one. That would be when I would want to play. I'm also kind of interested in both total base markers for these are a little bit lower guy, but Sea Suzuki and CJ Cron, you know, playing in Colorado. Give me some total base overs both at one and a half. Both they're close to you. It's like minus one ten, minus one fifteen. I feel like that's a game that I would target. Also kind of interested in max months the total bases. It's pretty juice s up on MGM, but it is minus one sixty one and that's the best place that you can find. Oh, you know what, I'm sorry it's over half of a total base, so that's why it's jus s up. I think that is a really solid play as well. And Suzuki was minus one fifteen, like I said, projected at two and a half according to Betting Pros, which you guys can go and check out the Betting Pros MLB prop cheat sheet, which I highly suggest you do. Leaves it all out, gives you projections. It's a fun thing to going to get you going, and uh, we're it's a good table starter for any of your bets.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. The proper cheat sheet on Betting Pros is just like that's literally what we do. I go through them, Welsh goes through, then we pick out the best ones. We see the projections, the different thing listed for you. For god's sakes, it's literally just like, here, go make yourself some money, and please use a little code leading off when you make that money so they know that we sent you. And uh, yeah, you know what I see the somebody that Peanuts and Crackerjack says, boys are testy today, we are.
Speaker 2: We're fired up, you know what I no I am though, this is this is a little bit more real. Mean you guys, are gonna progressively get a little bit more me. I'm definitely coming off of a test.
Speaker 1: Look, somebody loves you.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what. I love bluster, thank you, thanks, love to be love. I got a fan.
Speaker 1: You know why they love you because yesterday was Mayor and you did such a huge upgrade.
Speaker 2: Oh it's perspective.
Speaker 1: They're just like, oh, they're like, all right, maybe Walsh isn't so bad after we spend some time with Mayor yesterday for a whole half hour. So I kid, Mayor, I love you. Let's get to some daily fantasy. This little dfs here uh DK starting pictures. You got Atani at seven to nine, a little underpriced, I think personally, Muscrove at seven six, Charlie Morton and nine three Walker Biller at nine seven. This is easy. You got Morton and Musker of going against each other. So what you can do is just kind of you know, stay in that game if you want. It's doable because Muscove is so cheap, and Mike Comparrison I always love doing this. Muscove a seven point six on Fandoy's ten point three. When you see that big price variance jump in somewhere and just give it a shot. But Muscrove specifically on DK, he's a really underpriced guy against the Braves. It's a tournament play because he is going against Morton and the Braves, but at the same time it's a good play. Walker Buehler is the shock tonight. It's good Chuck take it. Kyle Gibson on the FanDuel side, you can get him in al contra. Those games are added to that mainslet on FanDuel again, DK and Fandel really wacky with how they're laying out the slates so far this year. Otani's very expensive ten point eight, Musgrove ten point three. I mentioned Morton's the cheaper one. So on Fandel, if you want the other side of this game, take Morton and then on DK go put Muskrove in there. Maybe pair him with Walker Bueller the stacks of Tonight. I like Colorado, I like the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, and I think Detroit's actually sneaky on FanDuel specifically, only because FanDuel, the pricing of everybody in that lineup on the Tiger side is really I mean a Kilbado two point two, Torkosen two point two, Heimer Candelario two point six. You can really get into that Tiger lineup and then get whatever the hell else you want. Other FanDuel lineup builders Cody Bellinger two seven since he's red hot, Brendan Rodgers at three, Clint Frasier at two point nine, and then Michael Franco two five. Also Brendan Marsh two four on DK same thing, Bellinger two seven, Connor Joe three to four, Rydald Gritchick three to two. So lots of good pricing here on the Colorado guys tonight. Love that Colorado stack a Kilbado three point eight, Bobby Witt two point five. I'm still gonna keep going to the Bobby Wit. Michael Taylor two point four, good matchup for him, and then Brandon Marsh at three point two. Let's get to the home run calls Welsh, I feel really good about mine today. I think getting that seris first one on the board is what you need to shake the dust off. So I'm going with Juan Soto, the one one in my heart. So I saw a couple other people took Sodo tonight two, so we'll be living and dying together. Wells, who are you taking for your home run call, who's going yard?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's so many decisions, so many choices. I am you know, I think I was because I was off yesterday. I would have picked this guy and he Welsh, thank you. I probably would have picked this guy. I'm gonna go back to the well and I'm gonna go back to Aaron Judge. Aaron Judge got a pretty good career versus Kevin Gossman. I think hitting over four hundreds, got a couple of bombs, and uh, maybe he's gonna put a couple couple on the board tonight. I'm gonna go with Aaron Judge.
Speaker 1: All right, And what does Mike Mayor have to say? These are my people, Joe. They'll never choose Welsh over me. I don't know about that. They are your people. But you know, it's tough. It's very fickle sometimes at the top, it's it's tough to be the leader sides.
Speaker 2: It'll be a fantasy pro civil war at some point will happen.
Speaker 1: Here we go and then this wouldn't take long. I want this show to be an hour from the Red Bee. I liked it. Welsh is himself. If you knew him personally, you wouldn't like it. Uh, no, shame in his game. I want this show for an hour, sign a petition beingas and cracker Jacks. If so, I will get Peyton Cole's cash. As I said earlier, Oh that.
Speaker 2: Will be the bonus in Coals cash.
Speaker 1: I just bought my kids, I don't know, ten shirts, four dresses, and between gift cards and coupons, we spent fifty dollars and they gave me thirty dollars in Coals cash. You know, really, I basically walked out. I stole things from Coals today.
Speaker 2: What a plug? By the way, what's this coals plug? That's getting like.
Speaker 1: Hilarious to me? I just want to point out, but NF's Coals is the way to go.
Speaker 2: We opened that there was an almost perfect game. There were three homers, and Joe opened the show with Coals and Coals. That's how special this was to him. It's more he's as real, a harder take on Coal's over. He's more excited about coals than he is that perfect game. I would point out, though, the thing that's so interesting about Coals is the like mental job that they do. They're like they're like, all right, well, the total would have been five hundred and forty dollars. I know you say four hundred dollars here and here's fifty dollars in Coal's.
Speaker 1: Cash, and it's like, okay, I wish I could use that over at bet MGM. Let me tell you that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take my extra cash will come from just directly going to my bet gmt bet MGM account. Please and give Joe. What would you need in Cole's cash per week to do this?
Speaker 1: I know I'd have to go through the math. It's a lot, but at any rate, Look the Home Run contest if you all want to get into it again, it's at fantacypros dot com slash Chat. You join a discord channel and premium members get access to stages, get access to the AMA channels. You can ask Welsh questions, be questions directly. You can even talk to us literally like we bring you on, we talked to you like a radio show. I do last problems with your team.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to do I was supposed to do one today, but I'm actually like after this, I am heading out of town, so I'm not doing one today, but I'm going to be doing mine. Usually on Thursdays and you can come and hang out. You can do the thing. We could talk about how ridiculous Joe's takes are, or we could talk Coole's cash. You want to talk Cole's cash, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's let's recap this. Joe's take is be a man, go through a perfect game. That's that's job take.
Speaker 2: I don't think I heard. I don't think I heard that at all. That was not the take I heard.
Speaker 1: It's call It's called Joe lives in the real world, and now I'm talking about myself in the I just.
Speaker 2: Heard a Dodger apologists. That's all I did. I heard it alogist, the Dodgers, Dodger dog right, exactly, everybody.
Speaker 1: It is. It is World Series are anything less than a World Series championship, not an appearance, mind you.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Championship is a failure now for the Dodgers because the way they've set things up and the way they're structured in that rotation. Your nuts if you think that they're gonna let just let that leash go on Kershaw like there was you know how much surprise there was for me that he got taken out of that game zero zero surprised that he got as soon as it happened. Well, that's no shocker, like there was no there was no even like, oh, I can't believe nope, zero, nothing, nada, zilch.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he got some cash for his performance.
Speaker 1: I hope, so, I hope.
Speaker 2: So you know, I have a picture with you, remember that story. I met him at Whole I felt so bad. I felt so bad because no one recognized me. He's just in his shirt and stuff, like, not in any dulled up thing. And I had to go up to him and I had to take a picture, and I have this shaky picture because I just felt so horrible about it. I was like, all right, and he was so nice about it, took a picture and it's this ridiculously shaky picture that I have to this day. It's still on my phone. I should tweet it out. But then I was staying in his family's like the nicest and his kid was like we were happy to be in line together at Whole Foods, and his kid was like doing stuff and I was kind of joking with him, and I was like I should probably not because I just asked this guy to take a picture and I'm the weirdo that recognized him. But Clayton Kershaw, nobody else recognizes him in Whole Foods. And he also can't throw perfect games. That's the moral of the story. Shop at Hell Foods, no one will recognize you and never throw throw perfect games. They can't.
Speaker 1: It's just not in this era of baseball, not what we've created. And it's and it's a royal we It's not me. By the way, Steve, I'm glad you joined Discord. The home Run Channel is there, but you have to be a premium member there, Steve, so we appreciate you being there, but again, you gotta be at least a pro level. I think you don't want to be a pro because there a fantasy pro Oh look at that.
Speaker 2: Somebody asked, what is this is the uh the Surprise Souoros from the Arizona Fall League.
Speaker 1: So there you go. There you have it all right, that'll do it for us. This was a perfect show. And uh, you know we're gonna leave on a high note. Just like Clayton Kershaw. Make sure you download that bet MGM app. They are a sponsored use that promo code leading off. Go make your prop bets today. And also go check out Betting Pros dot com and of course Fantasypros dot com as well. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Clayton Kershaw. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids, see in the seventh See the seventh.
Speaker 1: How many pitches do I have left?