Speaker 1: Hey yo, and welcome in everybody. It's Puppet Joe and the Welsh. No, it's actually not Puppet Joe today. I mean it could be. No, we're gonna do things right because look at that overlay. That's right, it is Bogman. It is the Welsh an itl takeover in wo style. Brother, it is Scott Bogman hanging in with me today. On the leading off, what is up the peanuts the cracker Jacks. Thanks so much for hanging out. As always, we're very excited to get through all of the stuff, and all of the stuff is brought you by our friends over at Bet three six five. Use the promo code leading off. First bet thousand dollars in bonus safety net, get five dollars. We our bet five dollars, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. That's the hook. Get locked in. We're gonna talk about our best bets a little bit later today. Bet three six five promo code leading off. Oh hi, Bogman, how are you. It's great to have a host that's actually beside me today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no Internet issues for me so far today, although the internet did go out for me last night, so really usually had pretty stable internet, so we'll see what happens here. But yeah, ready to rock and roll and talk some baseball. It's gonna be fun, it is.
Speaker 1: It like an East Coast thing with thes a lot of sunflair stuff going on right now? Are you East Coasters? Aurora Borealis and I don't.
Speaker 3: Know East Coasters. I'm right next to the Gulf of Me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you're like in the Midwest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know they just in Central I'm in Texas.
Speaker 1: The Frogs and I don't know. I don't know what's happening here. Internet stuff that's going on. But what's up into the chat?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: JJ Russ always got me. You know, it's funny that JJ is bringing up my hat. I was hat shopping last night, trying to maybe pick up another two. So maybe we will see that. Let's see best bets make me some money. That's right, Edward. So we'll talk to you guys in the chat a little bit today, Scott. That's right. Itl full takeover. We have got all the stuff and the things. I don't even know whe Joe is by the way, I mean, puppet Joe came in kind of took over a little bit he might have gotten a little bit upset. Maybe he needed a day off to cool off, because literally my hand was able to do the whole thing. And I don't know if you heard this, Bogs. We are now if we get to twenty five k on the YouTube, we're gonna do an entire show as puppets. Fantacy bro is gonna let us do it. I don't know how we're gonna get the puppets.
Speaker 2: Jason Siegel gonna come in here and write a whole script for you guys.
Speaker 3: That'll be great.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the dragular drug. That's a great scene, one hundred percent. So we'll try to monitor if Bogman, if you're monitor in the chat, we'll bring some stuff up if you've got some questions. But today it is prospect Day. We're gonna be prospecting with me the Welsh, and I'm taking a little bit of a different turn on it today, so make sure you're locked into later in the episode. It's more of a surprising prospect watch. We got the best bets coming up in a little bit. We got early game. We got a short slate, but Bog's the short slate these Thursdays, I guess I'm never like accustomed to it. And then every time Thursday comes, I'm like, oh, yeah, we have like six games, which is kind of.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why you can't remember that Thursday is the travel day, Like, uh, it's you were always upset every Thursday, like every Thursday, six games, five games, seven games.
Speaker 3: I hate it. I hate it. We need more games.
Speaker 2: Look, I agree, I wish we could add more games, but guys got to travel, they gotta move.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess. I don't know. We could just like play it really really cool, but we The good thing is is we've got some really good pitching matchups today. If everybody is paying attention to that. We've got Jared Jones. We've actually Justin Steele is just getting the gauntlet of great Uh you know pirates your best friends, Yeah, my best my best, very good friend. Justin Steele didn't want to hit him up after the the Paul Skimes matchup.
Speaker 3: No, no, I didn't want to talk to him after.
Speaker 1: No thought I'd get a little hands off on that. Did not hit up Justin Steele. But he's got Jared Jones today. So we got Jared Jones on the mound. We've got Justin Steele on the mount. We've also got Tyler Glass now, so even though we've got a short slate of games, there's a bunch of good stuff. And then, of course Cooper Criswell. If I'm going to talk about all the great pitchers, let's talk about Razor Ramones, Cooper Criswell, and Joey Estes of course throughout all right, let's get to the headline. Zo Bogs Aaron Judge four for four, huge home run, three doubles, two runs scored, RBI and a walk in the Yankees four to zero win against the Twins on Wednesday, and we've got them early coming up right after this, Judge finally really getting his feet under him, as Juan Soto has been like the clear cut MVP on that team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you remember when he was struggling and hitting two oh seven in March and April, and now he's hitting three seventy eight in May. Right now, he is just absolutely on a heater. So glad to see Judge wake up, get out of it and be the guy we all thought he was going to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wake up, wake up. First of the month. Let's see fifty nine percent hard hit rate K percentage is actually down from last year. He's got a two eighty seven expected batting average. Fun fact, he has had an expected batting average of two eighty seven or higher for four straight years. Aaron Judge and the most absurd barrel barreling of any player. Interesting to see too how it all correlates long term with the bat track data. Absolute cheap plug. But on the ittail podcast, I'm talking with Ino Serras today and we're gonna only talk about the bat tracking data on Baseball Savant, Like he wrote this really great article that's talking about the correlations of them. Judge is interesting because Judge, he has a teammate that has the fastest swing in baseball in John Carlos Stanton, but also one of the worst players in baseball because it's.
Speaker 2: I mean, he closes his eyes when he swings that hard. Yeah, well it's just pretty obvious.
Speaker 1: But he also like he kind of stinks, and he's got this big loopy swing even though it's fast. Where Judge, even though he's just like, you know, one of the biggest human beings out there, he's got I have to go and look because I want to say he exists in the shorter swing range, and he's got really great bat speeds. So I don't know fun to get all of that. Did you see Joe, by the way, losing it over the blast rate? What a child who would think and have such a childish mentality? Bogman that would mind in the gutter?
Speaker 2: Not you, No, of course not I. I respect all things properly.
Speaker 1: So always have. So I've always said about everybody.
Speaker 3: Logan always said about me.
Speaker 1: Logan Web tossed six scoreless innings, five strikeouts, and a win over the Dodgers. Little bit dicey. Joe has been super anti logan Web. Any trust in Logan Web? Picking this like as in a bye type of thing? If Logan Web has not recouped I think the original preseason logan Web value. So is that something you want to get in now? Or do you think this kind of up and down version of logan Web is what we have for the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I think he's gonna settle in and be fine. You know, this is a guy who is throwing you know, is Sierra is not terrible? Is three five one?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: Here's three zero three?
Speaker 2: He does have some blow ups in there he's been you know the spike graph for sure, or in his starts. But I think he's gonna be fine, you know it just all we want with these pictures is honest to God, it's just stay healthy, you know what I mean. So uh yeah, And I see in the chat a lot of people like he was way better as Mike Stanton, true, very very.
Speaker 1: It's just better when he wasn't. You know, this old just it just it did not regress well. And I mean, I will think about that Homer he hit John Carlo the other day where it was just as I described it or as it was described online. And Joe Joe had never heard the term piss missile like that is really he had never heard that term in his life. That's like a me thing, absolutely, Annil. I'll always think about that. But that's like, you know, Stanton's like a one in twenty type of guy. It's like, you know, every twentieth thing that happens like ooh, this is exciting, and then it's like eighteen you know, strikeouts or whatever it is. He's just inconsistent.
Speaker 2: It's swing as hard as you can in case you hit it. That is what Stanton's game.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, and again on that bat tracking data, the fastest swing in all of baseball is Stanton, you know, so that's that muscle memory. But fast swings don't necessarily, oh they're not going to correlate to barreling, and Stanton's like literal proof of that. Sales Auzuki two for five with the home run, double, two runs scored, and a win over the Braves on Wednesday. The home run was Suzuki's first coming off the I l with an oblique strain. And another little side note in that I want to talk about with you know, and I'll bring back to here is rib and oblique injury seem to be this new correlation with the faster bats. It's really fascinating across the board. But yeah, as pitchers throw harder, Tommy John has been the correlation, you know, or like elbow issues with hitters. As bat speed is becoming more and more of a thing, oblique and rib injury. That's why we've seen so many more of them. This is coming from the uptick in teams and players wanting to swing a lot harder. And there you go, here's an oblique The oblique injury that Suzuki just dealt with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know it's funny, you know, mentioning that, like we saw the pictures. As soon as like the pitching metrics came out, the average fastball went up two point eight miles per hour since then, So the average batspeed is going to go up because these guys are gonna start selling out for bat speed and we're gonna see more injuries.
Speaker 3: It's just it's exactly what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: He's like beef, Oh, Tommy o'bleak injuries. That's right, That's exactly what it is. Good stuff in the chat. I'm gonna bring up a couple things when we get through the headlines. You guys are bringing up Jeffrey Springs. We absolutely absolutely should talk about that. The other busted through headlines John Gray six and one third shutout innings, three strikeouts in a win over the Guardians. He ends the day with a two point zero eight ERA RA, a little over a one whip and a fifty two to fourteen K to walk ratio over fifty two innings. I have been very negative about John Gray in so thinking like he's gonna be bumped. You know, maybe they make a move or when these guys start getting healthy, but he's been good. Do you buy John Gray?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I feel like every time roster John Gray, he sucks and so I have no shares them in this year.
Speaker 3: So this is obviously his best season, So I don't. I do not trust John Gray.
Speaker 2: We have not seen a lot of consistency with him, so unlike Logan Web, who we have, I will just say I'm not gonna trust John Gray long term.
Speaker 3: Ride the wave.
Speaker 2: That's great, but I think it's all gonna come crashing down pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: And I think the expected stats kind of tell it. But I think the interesting part about it, the difference is from John Gray being absolute bluh or is John Gray a borderline streamer to hold on the back end of your bench. And that might be the case. He's got three point seven expected ERA who is absurdly good era, but K percentage up from last year, walk percentage near a career low. His velos are down, though, which is something to watch. So that's why I don't think he's like this, like consistently awesome. Hold. But yes, as said right here regression candidate John Gray, that it probably comes from a streamer mentality. So someone were trying to grab him. You know, you're sure, go ahead, get off of that. But you know it's kind of interesting. Todz. Bradley battled out with ten or hawk and earn the win in Finway Park. He struck out six while allowing two and runs, four hits and one walk, force three victory. Why is that four to three victory important? Because I bet eight under on the runs. That's right. It was two for three on the bets yesterday. Yeah, the Washington I got box. I got sucked in because Washington's been decent and they're going up against Chicago. They were plus one fifty on the money line to the first five, but then there was no CJ. Abrams and it was one nothing after five. So it wasn't like it was like it's completely stupid one. I just got sucked in by the the plus money. But you know, two for three this was one of them and it barely hit. This was one of those things too, by the way, where it was like I want to say, they're like no runs scored, and then I tuned in. Then runs started getting scored. This is that, you know, baseball players are like super superstitious, superstition. The other day I bet on the Diamondbacks and Reds to be under four and a half runs through the first five for two innings, no runs, I tuned in.
Speaker 3: But do, but do? But do?
Speaker 1: There's I'm starting to get like really bad, Like I don't think I can have.
Speaker 2: Well, but third and fourth time through the order, you're gonna get hit more.
Speaker 3: It's not. This isn't a magical form.
Speaker 1: I think it was magic. I think it was me. I'm the problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that right, Taylor? You're you're the problem with you.
Speaker 1: I think I'm right. Like they were doing fine until I tuned in. My bet was on the line, and I was thinking about my bet. I don't think moving forward, I can watch my bets anymore. It's not.
Speaker 2: I tell you, you know what you need to do is you need to take a row of those autograph baseballs and turn the autograph on the inside facing the wall.
Speaker 3: That will make less runs.
Speaker 1: Oh so like tournament like what like Blair Witch project like have them at the wall.
Speaker 3: M just one row, can't do all of them.
Speaker 1: I had a bad omen a bunch of crashed down a little bit ago, like literally before.
Speaker 2: Don't put those back up. Yeah, let's see, Yeah, I leave them down there, don't touch it.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, sorry touches on this one. That you know what James would, We're gonna be talking Jackson Marland James would. So is that is that a bad omen for them?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They all fell off and you're over there putting your dirty digits on them, and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Were they gonna live there forever? What am I gonna do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where they go.
Speaker 1: They just lived that, that's their home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotcha, Salix, my office.
Speaker 1: Suck it is. And last couple of things, Brandon fought nine stra after betting him last week. Zero strikeouts, nine strikeouts, one run over seven innings Wednesday and a no decision against the Reds. There's just still some inconsistency, that's you know, that's what it is with Brandon fought.
Speaker 3: But you know he looked great though.
Speaker 2: I mean the one bad pitch test, but all that is really all he had, so really really good start for Brandon Fott and the d Backs needed.
Speaker 1: So that's right. And the Raves gave Ronald I thought it was weird. Braves gave Ronald Cuoney the day off on Wednesday because they wanted this they called this him to detox as a way to break his slump. That's just a day off. And uh Eddie Presid said that they believe that Acunya is pressing and they said, sometimes you force some things. But I thought it was so weird that they use the word detox as the term of like like what like do they do anything else? Like you could just say a day off, but how many detoxes have you done?
Speaker 3: Detoxes?
Speaker 1: Day off or detoxes?
Speaker 2: Do they ever go a lot of days off? I don't think I've done a detail.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about like you going to phil Berto's detoxing or you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, that's it's a different way to clean out the system, right, it's not that detox.
Speaker 3: I understand what you're talking about. Zero shares of detoxing.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Ronald Acunya is detoxing.
Speaker 2: I also didn't eat like you know, the paper you're supposed to eat, and then it comes out you know, it sounds like you're wanting all hippie stuff here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of do you think this is a bad omen? Sabo said he doesn't like that. I'm on Joe's side, but this is the host side and I'm hosting. Yeah, this is a bad elements. I'm looking for omens. I'm trying to control omens right now. They're freaking me out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quit looking for omens. It's uh, I don't wanna do these balls?
Speaker 1: Should I look at? Someone said James wood acal tears coming in. I'm going in for another ball. Oh you have Oh Dylan Cruz?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry, this is a prospect based on what are you just murdering all the Nationals prospects?
Speaker 3: What's happening right.
Speaker 1: Does I'm giving everybody some some knowledge here on what's going to be happening here. So Dylan Cruz was the second ball that fell down early this morning. Quick, little rookie looking and then you know what we're getting to. Jordan Beck launched his first home run of the the year, which is awesome. Is the Rockies absolutely oh oliterated, Michael King ain't to nothing, Jordan Beck getting.
Speaker 3: Rockies have been scoring some runs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jordan Beck. One of the reasons. One of those reasons why, you know, I know a lot of the prospects have not worked, but him in that you know, vicinity of Colorado. It's kind of a good thing. And especially with the homer, might not be going away soon. But I will tell you, Chris Bryant, I think it was yesterday started rehab assignment. So Jordan Beck's really gonna have to keep hitting so that they don't make it. This also doesn't hop me. This is right, thirty nine percent k rate for Jordan Beck. But I'd expect he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna go Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if if Chris Bryant ever comes back, I you know, didn't he talk about how his back issues are just gonna be chronic for the rest of his career and all of that. So I don't know, you know, if if Chris Bryant is back, does anyone really know?
Speaker 1: I guess like a tree falls in the woods type of.
Speaker 2: Thing, that's right. Yeah, yeah, it's a philosophy, very philosophical question.
Speaker 1: Oh you almost wished him that, you almost?
Speaker 3: I almost did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're really close.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We talked about him like over the last couple of days, Jackson Churio, Everyone's like, can I cut can I cut bait? Blah blah blah. Well he went two for four with a two run homer on Wednesday, blowout win for the Pirates. Absolutely huge, huge, u juje that we get Cheerio going again, if you guys are going to hold on. But as I had said in the discord chat, which as always, if I can find the proper thing, it's very It's so much easier when Joe is hosting, so I don't have to like press all the buttons. But if you guys, you know, come over and hang out with us on the discord when we do the cleaning up show Fantasypros dot Com slash chat or Fantasypros dot Com slash cleaning Up, you can get directly into it. We were just talking about that and I was like, the end of the day, if I could put him on the bench and just sit, that's what I would like. But if Cheerio was in a position where you know, he was like starting every single day, the question was Cheerio versus Kepler at the time, and it's like, well, Kepler has been really hot. If you're just eating all of that production from Cheerio, then yeah, Kepler at this point in redraft would make a lot of sense. But if it's a situation where you got four or five bench spots, I would rather have the upside of Cheerio than like once a week throwing a guy that's getting like a little bit of production. That makes sense, I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it definitely does.
Speaker 2: So I mean, look, you know, let's just let's hope this is the spark that that lights it all for Jackson Turio and he starts to move towards a Rookie of the Year candidate and not a send down Canada, so.
Speaker 1: Out speaking to send down jack Lider. So, uh, I got what you're supposed to do. I got some like internal things on him. Let's just say there's a consensus going on that Jack Lder is going to be moving into more of a relief range because that fastball is not working. I believe he needs to add a pitch. But there are some won't say where thinking that profile is now going into the going into relief range. At Bogmin, what just happened the cat?
Speaker 2: The cat feeder went off, of course, so goes often at like somewhere around noon here every.
Speaker 1: Day and only when Bogman podcast with me.
Speaker 3: Your favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 1: It is it's like a drinking game, Like every time Bogman's feeder goes off, just have a drink. Or Welsh is like we could create a whole like bingo drinking game version. But let's change to what hopefully everybody to check out. Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to go prospecting with the Welsh. Let's get your prospecting voice there, Bogman.
Speaker 2: He oh, look, is prospecting with the world. That's where we're gonna go find us some gold Well, look at all those baseballs.
Speaker 1: We're looking for the golden baseball, like right here, Oh, there's a golden one.
Speaker 3: Look here, it's a golden baseball.
Speaker 1: Now this piece of art, if you're watching on the video side, is important because there's a lot of baseballs and there's some that are further back there. And that's actually what the theme of today's Prospecting with the Welsh is gonna be. Because I would say from a prospecting stash standpoint, the names are still the names from last week. It is still Junior Camenaro the positive work. I do want you guys to know he played second base. As we mentioned that, I think means he's coming soon. May twenty fourth, My guess, so, uh, camon Aro's coming soon. James Wood absolutely the hottest minor league hitter right now. In TRIPA A. You know these guys. This has literally not changed since last week. So my article that's going to be coming out is taking another angle. These are gonna be prospects to stash that are in double A. These are going to be surprising prospects that could make the jump. Like how often what would you say we see double A prospects make big jumps or something like that, like a couple of year do you recall?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not many. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Who was the last Double A to the bigs jump for the d bacs.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Mark Reynolds? I mean I remember him well.
Speaker 1: This also might not necessarily be guys jumping from double A. These might be summer call ups. But these are the guys that are further away but an injury or the shock and surprise could happen. These are the double A prospects that we may see this year for Redraft. I say all of that to say I am cheating on the very first one because I just want to talk about him. So this is the only little slight caveat. There's gonna be ten names in the article you can check out with still the prospects to stash, but the guys we're going to talk about today. Number one is my cheat and it is Jacob Wilson, former Green Canyon University out here locally who plays with the Oakland Future, Las Vegas, maybe Sacramento Athletics or whatever name they're going to be called. Jacob Wilson just got moved up to Triple A. Now what's crazy about this whole process is he is probably the best hitter in this entire organization in Double A. By the way, he was drafted last year. He hit four point fifty five in Double A. In Triple A since the move, which has only been a handful of games, he's hitting three seventy five. He's got three homers, two stolen bases, and probably the most amazing stat about him is the twelve strikeouts in one hundred and twelve at bats. The caveats to him he doesn't walk a ton, which is not super great. The second is it's he's kind of been a Lewis Rise type of player. Everyone always asks where is the power, where the speed? The positive is? In DOUBLEA, we started to see some of that power manifest itself. He's got a Corbyn carrollness and Corbyn Carroll we mentioned the other day he said he flattened his swing out, and that's what Jacob Wilson kind of has. He's a lower barrel percentage guy. He's not afraid to have like a slower swing, like.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be on that high yeah yeah, high contact, slower swing like a right.
Speaker 1: So he's a great points League player. But I do think, I really do truly believe that there is the potential. I talked about this on my Prospect one podcast that I think he could start barreling a little bit more and this team could give him the opportunity. And if he walks into ten to fifteen homers and he steals ten to fifteen bags, all of a sudden, Jacob Wilson is a guy that could lead off for this team, and he's gonna hit over three hundred and he's already at Triple A. This A's team is going to probably demolish some of the pieces they have. They do have a guy ahead of him and Max Munsey that could go, but I think he is so advanced Jacob Wilson is that we could see him this season. So he's one of those guys who's in Triple A right now. That could make the jump, and I think it's a no brainer in points leagues, and there's a possibility while these power hitters around that maybe he becomes even more of a valuable Luis Ris version if that power and speed comes together. So he is one of the Chakanah prospects that are out there. Bogs over in the Arizona Fall League coming in at number two, we saw Carson Williams from the Tampa Bay Rays, and I'm putting him on this list. He is in double A three point thirty six in double A, five homers, nine stolen bases. He had a strike up problem in the Arizona Fall League, but this year under twenty five percent. And you want to know why this is not even rhetorical, I'm gonna ask. You can set me up. I want to know why I also put Carson Williams on this list.
Speaker 3: Why did you also put him on this list?
Speaker 1: Welsh, great question, and I'm going to answer it, Boggs, because you've already seen Junior Camonaro move over to second base. Carson Williams is probably defensively the best shortstop in this organization. He's hitting like crazy, which they need, and he is an A plus major league ready defender that I think that move for Camonarow to go over to second base, who has a great relationship Carson Williams I interviewed him, told me about his relationship with Cam and Arow. What a great combo to have Carson Williams and Cam and Arrow working together, who are friends, who who have worked together. I think this could be another summer move that we see or something shocking. How Caballero is like stealing too many bases right now? Which, yeah, the problem go ahead?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was just gonna say that, Yeah, I mean it is. It is Cabaallero. So it is tough for you know, like who is holding back Jacob Wilson nobody, No, So there there are a couple of little road blocks. Probably want to see him in Triple A first, so probably later in the summer, but definitely a possibility.
Speaker 1: And that's why this is one of those prospects to stash that would be in double A. I loosely use this by the way, this is more of like summer prospects you're going to see. But something could happen. Caveerro could get hurt. Carson Williams, I think is the type of player that they wouldn't hate even pushing the jump, making the jump if they were forced into it. So he's a guy to pay attention to. Number three on the list, it's a pitcher, Caden Dana. He's the youngest of all the guys in the list. He's only twenty years old. But it's the Angels. Seven starts so far, a two point two era, a sub one whip eight point eight three, and he's held batters to a one fifty four batting average. The Angels do not develop their prospects. This is a guy that I could see jumping from double A. Now they're not necessarily winning games. They like to play this game when Mike Trout is healthy, if he gets back healthy somehow, and they wanted to do this game. Cayden Dan is a guy I think they wouldn't even bother with triple A and he could make the jump kind of a la A. J. Smith Shauver as well, fastball slider guy curve Command has shown himself better. Caden Dana is a double A prospect that you could look to stash that could make a big move the other two. You're gonna know this guy about Davis and d La Sante.
Speaker 3: He's gone, He's back, He's gone, He's back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Davison was a Diamondback. He was claimed in the Rule five by the Guardians. What I think is very interesting is what they value in low strikeouts and high walks. They did not hold on to him. He was returned to the Diamondbacks. And guess what. He's currently rocking a career low strikeout rate of twenty one percent. He's got a three four six slash. He's hitting over three point fifty right now. He's twenty years old. He has twelve homers. He's not good defensively, but I could see Diamondbacks vaulting him up to see what they truly have in him, because he might be a trade candidate, and you could see him as a DH if they were looking for an offensive boost if there were some type of injury. But he is the type of player who was a stone's throwaway from being in the majors. He was also in the AFL and then finally the last one on the prospects to stash that are in double A, Tyler Locklear with the.
Speaker 3: Seattle their son the way Heather's son.
Speaker 1: Heather's Heather's son three hundred batting average, five homers, three stolen bases in Double A right now, also an over four hundred OVP three four five slash. Mariner's been looking for some offensive push if a guy like type France were to go down. You just saw JP Crawford just got snacked in the arm again. A bunch of stuff going on there. Locklear is another one of those guys who played in the AFL that could make that jump. He can play thirty, can play first again. Are these guys coming up tomorrow?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Are these the next guys to get that big call up that you would want to stash tomorrow. No, those are Camon Earrow and James Wood. But these are the guys in Double A that we could see this summer.
Speaker 3: They put them on your watch list.
Speaker 1: Put on your watch list. That is exactly right. And we went from all those baseballs in those prospects down to the nitty gritty.
Speaker 3: That's right, prospect Welsh's floor looks like right.
Speaker 1: Now, It's actually exactly what my floor looks like prospecting with the Welsh. Those are the Double A prospects to stash. Let's pick up another ball.
Speaker 3: Now, let me guess is it a national Oh you.
Speaker 1: Know this one is Ethan Solace? All right, trade him out, so dealing. That's a pretty good crew that fell there by the way, I know it's all like top ten.
Speaker 2: Why are you letting all those good, those good baseballs fall?
Speaker 3: Don't do that? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to, Like literally, I got up to change my hat. I had this white, I had the white and BP hat on, and then like it was screwed with the camera. So I got up, and then all this explosion happened.
Speaker 3: Out here, and then Donald Duck showed up storry making noise.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't do one.
Speaker 3: That's all I could do.
Speaker 1: Pretty abutman's not feeling good either today, So no, I want to make you up, all right? Three up and three down. Framber Valdez seven scoreless innings, eight strikeouts in a win over the A's Freddy Freeman two for four, run score to walk against the Giants on Wednesday, and Adulties Garcia two for four with a two run homer as a Ranger shut out the Guardians. No homers from me for Corey seeger Boo three down, Lancelote four runs, five strikeouts, five innings against the Angels, Joey Lukesse about five earned runs on five hits, which I love that.
Speaker 3: That's what the booty Man died for right there. That's right. The lukes start.
Speaker 1: Always bet those he did, and Adrian Houser I believe got scratched from that. So that's why Lukesse was up walked four as well and Michael King was smashed. I know Joe actually put some of the show sheet together. I know this one hurt him. Six earned runs, eight hits across five and one third. Dealing with him with my rest of season ranks two, I'm starting to demolish his ranks.
Speaker 2: I'm just yeah, I mean, you know, he have to be good to stay on teams, and.
Speaker 3: It's been it's been a rough go so far for King injuries.
Speaker 1: That Tyler McGill is going to return from the IL on Sunday or Monday, Nicolodola was just placed on the.
Speaker 3: Fifteen day eleven frustrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just a constant with the leg stuff too, left groin strain. Joe Musgrove said he's hopefully he's going to return on Sunday against the Braves. Good start and then selling Max Scherzer scheduled to play catch on Wednesday. Trey Turner took some ground balls, which is a great sign. H Lane Thomas coming back from that MCL with his left knee.
Speaker 3: He ran the base of him back. Need him back?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I also want James Wood and Garrett Whitlock pitch four and two thirds scoreless innings. So those are all of your injuries. And then if I can find it, because this is actually not correct, because guess what, Bogman, do you know how to do this bit? Best bets? Yeah, you go the day? Okay, so it's time for the best Bets of the day with not Joey p it's actually Bogman. Pretend there's a beard and a Diamondbacks hat and then a cat feeder sound in the background, feeding the cat and the Welsh. That's right, we're gonna give you our best bets of the day, brought to you by Bet three six five promo code leading off the best place to make your best bets of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, Bogman, I'm trying to do that Joe face.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is a pretty Yeah, he's got the de Niro thing. Let's hear yours because I've done a lot of talking. What are your best bets of the day that we can lock into.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take JD Martinez over one and a half total bases. You are getting plus one forty five on that. He is five hundred in his career versus Walker with a double and a homer. That is my first one. I'm gonna go with a hot hitter on my second one. He's also got a good PVB here Connor Joe over one and a half total basis. It's the same plus one forty five on bet three sixty five and he is six for ten with a bomb versus Steele in his career, and my last one. I'm gonna ride this Astros winning streaks one and a half at home versus Oakland today, they've won four in a row. I think they they pull out another win.
Speaker 1: Here, Okay, I like it. Going over to my best bets of the day, I have to see where I even wrote them. Did I write them? I wrote them under Joe's that's another bad omen on the show sheet. Do you see that I wrote mine under Joe?
Speaker 2: I was wondering where they went. I figured you just didn't write him on the sheet.
Speaker 1: That's a see this is an omens show, Like, I'm not sure if I like that. I've been a little bit better than Joe this year, so let's take it with a grain of salt. Speaking of and see, this is another weird This is weird. Look at these weird omens. What's my top bet of the day. It's a Mets bet and I put it under Joe.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, guys, I like that subliminal thinking.
Speaker 1: I don't either. And it's Mets Philly first five over four and a half runs. You can get that around minus one ten, minus one fifteen. We've just seen a ton of runs scored for Philly lately. Fit I mean, I have, I gotta tell you, over the last week and a half, it's been one of my probably best tracked bets is just tailing Philly. But you've got Kintana, who's got a five and a half ERA. You've got Taylan Walker who's got an almost five ERA. I check the weather. There's no big crazy stuff. There's no big crazy wind pulling in. There's no insane rain or anything like that. This is just gonna be two stinky pictures given up runs. So through the first five innings give me over essentially five runs or more. That's my first bet Jared Jones. Now, Jared Jones his worst strikeout performance of the year came against the Chicago Cubs, but I think he's got a better feel on the Chicago Cubs, and we saw Paul Schemes have a really good, solid, dominant performance. They just wasn't able to go deep. So I'm coming back to Jared Jones, who has had a litany of huge, big strikeout performances early on this season, and we see the Cubs team regress from a strikeout perspective as of late. So I'm taking Jared Jones on the alt strikeouts today, which is almost two to one. It's a plus like two poh eight is where I found it, So eight plus strikeouts today. He did only have four against the Cubs last outing, but we've seen ten sevens and nins. I think he's gonna get at the Cubs today, So I'm taking the alt strikeout. And then this actually might be my favorite that I was able to find Dodgers team total runs four and a half over for the full game around minus one twenty five. That bet is the Dodgers scoring five or more runs. Algorithms have them over five. Right now, they're going up against Brett Souter with the Reds against the Reds and you got Glass. Now, I love them to score five or more runs. So minus one twenty five Dodgers team total runs. And then I put together a fun, little nutty parlay for you. So take the alt strikeouts of Tyler Glass now at ten plus. By the way, his number today is eight and a half. That is his form.
Speaker 2: Now, I saw all those strikeout numbers, and you know it's a limited slate, and I was like, I just don't like any of these today.
Speaker 1: Eight and a half is a huge number, So let's be number. So let's go up. Let's alt it to ten. Pair that with the Jared Jones alt at eight. It's almost seven to one for payout. It was like six ninety three. It's gonna be somewhere in that vicinity. Jared Jones eight strikeouts, Tyler Glass now ten combo together, get close to seven to one and have really the best time that you could possibly have in the betting world today, even though there's a little bit of an omen for your best bets of the day, that's right with the Scottie b and the Welsh, not Joey. I am worried about the Omens though, a little bit about the omen world has.
Speaker 2: Got me skined. It's okay, buy some crystals. You'll be fine. Don't even worry about it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been a crystal purchase for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Actually right here. No.
Speaker 2: Our friend Denise, Jesse's wife when I stayed with them, is a crystal person.
Speaker 3: She gave me a Cristal.
Speaker 1: So what does that crystal do for you? There?
Speaker 3: About? It's a heart? I don't know. It's like a rubbing ste Oh.
Speaker 1: Just you finally got a heart. You're like the ten man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm like the tin man. Yeah, finally got a heart.
Speaker 3: Here it is. It's gonna grow ten sizes bigger.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so happy for you. Like the Grinch, you finally got your heart. You just gotta shove it in there a little bit.
Speaker 3: Get the sucker in there.
Speaker 1: Home run call. I'm gonna tell you this all right, chat right now, give me a name. I'm gonna pick one of your names. I didn't even pick one out with all the stuff I was prepping for the show today, I did see somebody say I should go Connor Joe. So, Bobs, you give me your run call of the day, and then I'm gonna take whatever I see like multiple love in the chat.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'm gonna go with Aaron Judge. He was four for four yesterday with three doubles and a bomb. He's hitting three fifty three with five of his eleven homers in Day Games, Day Game today. It is actually starting right now. So if you can get it in, go ahead. But Aaron Judge is my homerk call.
Speaker 1: All right, what does the chat have for me? I might I might pick the Connor Joe. When I see a Kepler, I see a Mookie, anybody else I see Kepler? You know what? It's Kepler, Kepler. It'sler popped up twice and Kepler's probably going up against the left. He's even playing. Oh it's happening right now. I can't pick Kepler. It's happening this second. So give me.
Speaker 3: I just picked Judge.
Speaker 1: You picked, Oh well, but I see I didn't pick.
Speaker 3: Take Connor Joe. We can both be on Connor.
Speaker 1: Joe, Dela Cruz see Judge swore. Oh you know what? No, everybody's right. It's a Schwarberfest day and always Schwarberfest, Gunner and Lefty Lefty. I don't care Schwarterfest.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 1: What does matter for me? I don't do anything on the home run board because I stink. Here is the home run board if everybody wants to see it. Number one, Passy at seventeen, holding off b Trot at sixteen. We got a couple scorp at fifteen. Joe is sixth with fourteen. It's disgusting. I have ten homers. I cannot get on this board, and unfortunately, Bog you haven't been very consistent on here, so we don't have even though I think you have like two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I have two and I picked three days. So yeah, I need to definitely get way more on it. But I'll be happy when Judge hits his bomb today. I'll be That'll make me happy.
Speaker 1: What's your Can you give me your version of puppet Joe? What would your puppet Joe sound like?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Hey, yo, I'm puppet Joe. I'm having a good time with everybody. I don't have any hair.
Speaker 1: That's what Joe said. We've been telling you the whole time. Oh man, we are laughing. Also, you guys can check out puppet Joe tells you, everybody check out bet three six five our great sponsor. Use promo code leading off, because hey goo, we've always told you bet five get one fifty in bonus bets. Gambling problem called one eight hundred bets off one hundred gambler in Arizona. Terms and conditions apply promo code leading off. Hey yo, I don't have a really good Joe voice or anything like that. Great job, everybody hanging in the chat, You guys were a lot of fun. You're probably gonna see more puppet Joe stuff. I don't really know what else I'm was gonna answer some questions, but Boggs and I always kind of go long on everything. That's just what we do.
Speaker 3: So that's what we do.
Speaker 1: I was just good sceneing, a good scene to do in baseball on here in streams. I love him now that I don't talk to you every single day, I know, I know, but yeah, Joe needed me to help out. I'm always available, so happy to do it. You guys can all speculate on what Joe's doing. If he's out buying a puppet. You know, I'm a real Joe comes back.
Speaker 2: I'm a real I already said, he already said online. Someone asked him he's taking Mama Bear to a doctor's appointment. He's been a great son. He's just being a really good son. All we expect from Joey. He's a good guy. You're a good guy, Jose a great guy. Puppet or not, Internet or not, whatever it is. Glad to have you guys. Make sure you're over on the discord.
Speaker 1: You got some questions, you can drop that in free discord. Also, I forgot to tell you, guys, I should have done this on the bet One of the dev guys had DMed me. We have system it's really cool with Betting Pros. They've got these system bets, algorithm based bets and they've been working on them. And there's a current system you guys should check out. That was a k PROP system and it's got like a seventy percent hit rate right now. The ROI is really good and they are on Tyler glasnow right now. Cool thing you can do is go and download the Betting Pros app today and then you can scroll through. There is a point called systems and you can go and lock in. You can follow them. You can also follow us. You can follow me bettingpros dot Com slash Welsh on a li three day heater, though the omens scare me before we go. You want me to check the last.
Speaker 3: Ball, last ball, Let's see what it is.
Speaker 1: The last ball.
Speaker 3: If it's Archie Bradley, I'm just leaving.
Speaker 1: This one is This one is gonna not make people not happy. The last ball is a dual ca it's a dual. It's not a prospect. It's a dual. Autograph of Jared Kelnick and Julio Rodriguez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, zero shares.
Speaker 1: I'm finally the omen of Julio does not look good. So those were the balls that fell. We will see how they lie, as the podcast always does. Follow me on Twitter at is it the Welsh follow Bogs at Bogman's Sports. But the story of the game goes on. We love you all and we will talk to you on Friday. Welsh puppa Joe piece of Pia in Bogman. Good night for now, joson Baseball Today, good Bye in the stream,