Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arms Strong and and he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 2: To have a democracy, a peacan of hope for the world to now be turned into one of the you know, one of the worst countries. Where where where the military are in our streets without any regard for people's constitutional rights, while our president is spending millions of dollars prompting himself up like a failed dictator with a military parade.
Speaker 3: Remember that's our soldiers, that's you know, this is not an occupying force. You know, this is a two hundred and fifty anniversary for the army. Why I'm not sure why it's outrageous to have a parade to celebrate the army. It's celebrating you know, a quarter of a millennia about the American Army. It's like, I don't understand why that's controversial.
Speaker 4: Two Democrats there, so I thought that was interesting. That's Representative villan Omar of Minnesota who hates this country saying Trump was a failed dictator with his military parade, spending money that we don't have, blah blah, blah, and that Senator.
Speaker 1: Isn't America hitting is Lomist?
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, Senator Fetterman, also a Democrat, saying what's wrong? It's two hudred and fiftieth birthday of our great army, and we're honoring that. I don't understand the downside there. So there you go, two Democrats.
Speaker 5: You hear the other stuff Fetterman was saying about the Israel Iran situation. He said Israel should use it successful campaign against Hesbolah in Lemanon, which culminated with the assassination of its leader is On Israla, as a model for how to deal with Iran. Yeah, just like Israela, he said, when asked whether the Jewish state should target Kameani. In fact, it should have been when Israel began to dismantle Iran. Israel's fully earned the right to do whatever to finish off Iran, he said. Consider what Israel has accomplished, crushed Mos, same with the Hoothi's newdart has lost Siria fl All. His so called experts are absolutely wrong. Iran turned out to be the ultimate paper tiger and it needs.
Speaker 1: To be put away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So Fetterman is pro regime change as a Democratic senator. Then you got Ran Paul, a Republican who said on Meet the Press over the weekend that a preemptive war is not justified. This is an unjustified war as a preventive or preemptive war, which I think it's not. You have to let your enemy get the worst weapon in the world before you can go to war with them. Okay, yeah, I think rand is out of his mind.
Speaker 5: But I absolutely love the dissent we have in this country, the fact that people can speak out and ilan Omar can pitch here America hating Islamism and I can call her out for it.
Speaker 1: Here's something silly.
Speaker 4: So Joe was bringing us some of the facts about this giant bomb we're probably going to drop on a four wido got to.
Speaker 1: Drop a couple of them. Fascinating.
Speaker 5: Can borrow two hundred yards into solid rock before it explodes.
Speaker 4: It weighs thirty thousand pounds, so chat GTT helpfully gave us some other things that were weigh thirty thousand pounds, so you can try.
Speaker 1: To imagine it.
Speaker 4: A school bus standard full sized school bus weighs thirty thousand pounds fully loaded U haul truck ten mid sized cars or three African elegant elephants. Large male African elephant weighs about ten thousands, so three full size elephants.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did that make it easier for me to picture the way to the bomb or I don't have that much concept. I've never tried to lift an elephant.
Speaker 5: Now I'm thinking about elephants. That's the only thing that did for me. Really, I don't know if that was easy jumbo easy. We're not going to hurle you at Florid.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just trying to lift you to get a sense of how heavy you are. Hole still would. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's really an amazing weapon. The It's got more nicknames than puff Daddy, the GBU fifty seven, also called the Massive Ordnance Penetrator, also known as the Mother of All Bombs, or the MOAB, also known as the bunker Buster.
Speaker 1: It's all the same bomb we're talking about.
Speaker 4: It's not a smart bomb, though, is it. It's just like gravity, you let go when gravity takes it down.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: No, it's super super targetable. Oh it is, OK, I didn't know scroll down. I believe it's dropped. I don't know that maybe it is. You know, I don't I don't know. I know it can be very very accurate. The specific I'll have to dig for the specifical specific technology.
Speaker 4: Later this hour, we're going to talk to Mike Lyons and the question. I mean, we had him on Monday, but there are so many things that have happened. I want to know the possible downside. I mean, if things went really wrong, what would it look like? Because I'm having trouble picturing that, but I didn't really picture what was going to happen in Iraq either. Who knew you were going to end up with ISIS and an insurgency and everything falling apart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, which is why I'm in favor of making outreach and I'm sure this is happening right now to some of the key generals who are not with Allah at this point and saying, hey, it's time for the molas to go. You're practical people, you're just greed heads. We can deal with you. Let's talk about the future.
Speaker 4: Well, the Sun of the Shaw of Iran, the guy that was in charge before the Muslim nut jobs took over, he put out a big statement yesterday saying now is the time for everyone to rise up against the regime and take it back, and I don't off. The unsaid part of that is and put me in charge. I don't know, because we got a text earlier saying, unlike a RAQ where there was no plan for who would be in charge, the Shaw's Sun is gonna take over.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I don't know who would declare that, but there might be some military generals to say, no, he ain't, I'm going to And then a different military general says you think you are no, No, no, I am, and then they go to war and things get very ugly, as has happened throughout the history of the world.
Speaker 5: And then you've got three different guys who say I'm the most Islamic of all of you people. I'm more faithful and in adamant and whatever the I can't remember, as I've seen your moment.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they're devout.
Speaker 5: I'm more devout than anybody, so I deserve to be at And it's a blood path for decades.
Speaker 1: It could happen.
Speaker 5: Sure who is the occupying force that deals with that. If it's Aron itself, there'll be plenty of exporting of horror, but that'll be mostly their problem. It's got to be internal. Who is it's it's a nation of ninety million people. It's a big country, Yeah it is. You can't occupy it. We played John Fetterman a little bit ago, reminded me of this. So New York's got a mayoral election going on in which the which case, the best choice for anybody who leans right.
Speaker 1: Is freaking Cuomo. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Well, i'd say, does anybody who doesn't lean all the way left.
Speaker 4: Because the opponents are various shades of one hundred percent communists or Marxists. Cuomo, the lying, killing old people, destroying evidence, will grab your daughter if he gets the chance. Scumbag is going to be the mayor of New York and it's the best choice.
Speaker 1: Excelsior.
Speaker 4: Here's the guy in second place currently, Oran Mam Danny, who's running. And the reason I thought of Fetterman is he's getting blasted by a lot of people. He's hardly ever had a job in his life. He's about fifty. He's hardly ever had a job in his life, with just three years in the workforce, including his rap career which he had for a while and some gigy had for his mom.
Speaker 1: His mom had him doing something and he around Trustafarian yeah sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's no professional experience, like at all and has never really done anything.
Speaker 1: But that was our knock on fetterman.
Speaker 4: He had been laying around on his mom's couch and do nothing, and he's fantastic and like seems like a really smart guy with good judgment to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah since the stroke.
Speaker 5: Weirdly enough, Yeah, this this Trustafarian guy in New York is he is just a treat I mean there is no you know, communist Marxist program so discredited that he can't endorse it, rent control and just he's in favor of everything that's been a miserable failure every time it's been tried.
Speaker 1: It's a measure of something.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure there are brilliant treatises and books written on this. But the fact that Brandon Johnson should be the mayor of Chicago, I mean he is a hack and a half wit. Now you might have this communist in charge of New York. Don't get me started on the West coast cities which went so far.
Speaker 1: Down the road.
Speaker 5: Some of them are actually lurching back right word San Francisco tip of the gap. There's something very very weird going on politically. I mean, because New York. I'm familiar with the history of New York mayors. I mean going way way back, you know, Mayor Koch and Dinkins and cast of characters Rudy Giuliani. Much like cal Unicornia. It used to be a city that leaned one way, but would go back and forest, and then it was pretty sane in a lot of ways. Now it's just off the rails.
Speaker 1: And I love New York and I love you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't sound like a nut at all. Did you see the trailer is out? I haven't seen it yet. Before we take a break, did you see that there's a new Bruce Springsteen bio pick out ough Man speaking of never had a job. He never had a job, even though he came up as a representing the working class, working class hero dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was kind of cosplaying. He came from that.
Speaker 4: He did come from that. He was surrounded by that, but he wasn't that. He was definitely cosplaying.
Speaker 5: And if he hadn't ruined at all by going like uber limousine liberal, I would be interested in that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm just wondering how accurate it'll be to his story. And I'd listened to a lot of music over the weekend as I'd dropped my son off in LA and then had to drive back, so a lot of drive, and I went through a whole bunch of Bruce Springsteen stuff in my mini hour drive, and it was almost hard to enjoy. My dislike for him is so high at this point. Yeah, His his his like condescending certainty is just so thick. It's just ah and the fact that so much of it is now that I know, he's such a costplaying phony on a lot of this stuff, even you know you don't. I'm trying to think of an example. There are a lot of writers who wrote things that they didn't personally do themselves. Doesn't mean the writing's not good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And there's absolutely value to art that represents a certain you know, group of people in their lives and their values and that sort of thing, and sometimes the artist is not of them. But I think it's hard to take now that he's become what he's become. Yeah, you can't. You can't give him the benefit of the doubt anymore because of that smug, condescending certainty about everything. Hey, Bruce, I'm not a monster. I'm a pretty reasonable guy and you know medium bright. You and I disagree completely. Doesn't that interest you at all? Or you just assume that I'm some sort of monster with evil intentions? Right exactly six' three rolling for The Supreme court in the direction you want if you think the transgender thing has gone off the. Rails Something robert said in his majority opinion is getting attention straight up, fire as some people call. It maybe maybe we can get to, that among other things on the way some.
Speaker 6: BUSINESSES a new report found that out of all the fast food chains In, america the happiest employees work At in And Out. Burger, well, Well in And out put out an ad to celebrate and check this Out in And Out burger is proud to Have america's happiest.
Speaker 5: Employees we always believe that a happy employee makes a happy.
Speaker 7: Customer so thanks for wearing the red apron and being so dedicated in And Out.
Speaker 1: Brigger that's, nice, RIGHT i like? That?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh hang, On i'm hearing that another restaurant chain just made an ad about their workers.
Speaker 1: Too wat's this welcome to Waffle house forget a nine to. Five you're working nine to. Survive it's the. Aprin they're gonna.
Speaker 4: Need A Captain america shield to make it into.
Speaker 1: Octagon just hang in there till closing. Time there's a hurricane tire your belt.
Speaker 7: Off.
Speaker 4: Pipe can't making, waffles, Jackass i'm making waffle.
Speaker 7: House get your raby.
Speaker 4: Shot it's pretty. Good tie yourself to what and keep making.
Speaker 1: Waffles.
Speaker 4: Wow, Oh so we're driving To Los angeles and we're at the in and out right before you get to The grapevine And, saturday eleven o'clock in the, morning and it's so. CROWDED i, mean it was just a mad house the drive through and we went in and everything like, that And i'm looking over there's A Burger, king there's a McDonald's, there and there's.
Speaker 1: Like hardly anybody.
Speaker 4: There SO i JUST i don't understand why it's not profitable to pay people more and have better customer, service Because i'm making the assumption that most of it is people like the customer, service and maybe it's mostly just because people like The burger's.
Speaker 1: Better, WELL i don't, know but in and out it's always completely.
Speaker 4: Packed same With chick Fil, a same with this grocery store chain locally The. Nugget But i've known other grocery store chains where they pay people better and have better employees and they're always.
Speaker 1: Packed, yeah it JUST i.
Speaker 4: Understand it must must pencil out to have you see, employees you pay the, minimum and everybody hates.
Speaker 5: IT i mean you come out ahead because. Whatever, yeah they're they're kind of different. Markets they're different sub, markets and you target.
Speaker 1: One or the.
Speaker 5: Other the people running McDonald's aren't trying to quote Unquote pete with the in and out burger exactly a different price, point different to.
Speaker 1: Clientele, YEAH i JUST i would.
Speaker 4: Think being super busy would be worth paying people. More but it must not pencil, out LIKE i.
Speaker 5: Said, yeah SO i wanted to get to this and changing plans real quickly because earlier we'd shared with. You for, instance The New York Times Supreme court Upholds tennessee ban on transgender, care setback for transgender, rights part of The trump administration's fierce assaults on transgender. Rights here's an alternate way to put. It this is The National. Review Supreme court Upholds tennessee ban on transgender medical procedures for. Miners The Supreme court upheld the state Of tennessee's ban on irreversible transgender procedures for, miners a major victory for parental rights advocates and those seeking to protect distressed children from harmful.
Speaker 1: Operations, amen.
Speaker 4: Hallelujah, yeah AND i don't think that's the least bit on or, prejudicial even in the way that's.
Speaker 5: Written, No, no that is factually, correct using you, know gender affirming, care which is a bizarre phrase designed purely to beg the question and win the.
Speaker 1: Argument that ought that is that ought to be in quotes.
Speaker 4: Well and then having in the headline almost every Headline i've seen a. Setback how do you have a setback for something a majority of people don't.
Speaker 1: Like it's a little set forward.
Speaker 5: For believers in radical gender theory and the idea of sexualizing and mutilating. Children it is a setback for, that, sure thank, God but you don't present it the way most of your readers.
Speaker 1: Are going to receive. It most of your readers think.
Speaker 5: Good so it's not a, setback that is absolutely you. Know another example of how perverse and bubbled the media is they have no.
Speaker 1: Idea so.
Speaker 4: The war within The Republican, party whether or not we should get more heavily involved in the war With. Iran those of you who think it's a horrible, Idea i'm going to Ask Mike lyons what could go? Wrong what would going wrong look? Like among other things coming.
Speaker 1: Up armstrong And Getty.
Speaker 4: Tucker carlson is sort of the leading voice on we shouldn't get involved in these forever wars as he calls, them and it's going to destroy the. Country he actually said With Steve bannon the other day that this will Destroy trump's, president could destroy The American empire if we get involved in Attacking. Iran he Had Senator Ted cruz on yesterday for a long episode which doesn't come out till, today but this is the clip they released from That Ted, cruz who is in favor of getting involved in Attacking.
Speaker 8: Iran how many people living? Around by the, WAY i don't know the population at. All, NO i don't know the. Population you don't know the population of the country you seek to. Topple how many people living? Around nine eighty two? Million, okay, go how could you not know?
Speaker 1: THAT i don't sit around memorizing population.
Speaker 8: Tables, well it's kind of relevant because you're calling for the overthrow of the. Government why is it relevant whether it's will because ninety million or eighty million or a hundred. Million why because if you don't know anything about the, COUNTRY i didn't SAY i don't know anything About, okay what's the ethnic mix of Iron.
Speaker 1: They Are persians and well presumin at Lys. Shia, okay you don't know anything About.
Speaker 8: Iran so, OKAY i am not The Tucker carlson bird On. Iran you're a center who's calling the one government about the. Country, no you don't know anything about the. Country so uh as jazzy little clip that they're. RELEASED i look forward to more of that.
Speaker 4: Conversation but What i've been wondering, about you, KNOW i didn't anticipate what was going to happen In iraq after we. Invaded what would it look like if things went wrong.
Speaker 8: With?
Speaker 4: Iran we dropped the bunker, busters and then what's the worst case?
Speaker 1: SCENARIO i don't even know what's the.
Speaker 5: Downside let's talk to military Analyst Mike, lyons who served The United states military and a variety of capacities throughout his, career INCLUDING. Nato, mike, welcome how are you.
Speaker 7: Good to be?
Speaker 4: Back so if things went, off the rails went the wrong. Direction you, know at least the dogs of warring ever know what's going to. Happen what would that look?
Speaker 7: Like so first of, all this is not a rock of two thousand and. Three nothing is similar to that at. All if we get involved, militarily we're going to thread this very thin needle when it comes to fourdoh and the, facility and the fact that we designed a weapon system just to do exactly, that go after and destroy this, facility of which is not guaranteed it would. Happen, either it's well, reinforced well, underground concrete, bunkers ninety degree. Angles we're not sure we can get a straight target add to, it so multiple passes could take, Place lots of things can go. Wrong not a guarantee that we would do, anything but that's the only thing we would.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 7: Now we're not going to get involved with regime. Change we're not Targeting. Komanie we're not going to do. That they're going to leave that to The israelis or. Whatsoever SO i don't believe the coal and pale you break, it you buy it rule applies. HERE i think we're just going to Help israel if they ask for this one very specific, mission BUT i do think you'll have to put boots on the ground. There you're going to have to send in there to make. Sure oh, yeah, Yeah i'm not talking about the First Armber, division But I'm jaysak Special forces because we have In syria right. Now you're going to have to put some eyes on the ground to make sure that that facility has actually been. Destroyed and again not large, formations but it's likely what that's what was going to have to happen as.
Speaker 1: Well you don't think The israelis could handle.
Speaker 7: That they're probably. Could i'm sure we're going to walk to if we drop the if we drop, it we're going to want to go see. OURSELVES i guarantee. IT jaysk is not going to leave the room unless they have that authorization to go as. Well SO i think that they could handle. It they're handling the whole lot right. Now but they're running up. Sprint their campaign has been a, sprint and they will run out of, ammunition they'll run out of. Capability it'll culminate here in a few, weeks AND i think you, know PEOPLE i talked to say they think that they could get this over with by the end of next. Week what does that, Mean, well it means that they think they've destroyed all The uranian nuclear, capability AND i think it Includes, florida which means we have gotten, involved and from their, perspective they want regime, change so they're going to own that should and when that. Come i'd like to think that we're working diplomatically behind the scenes right, now getting other countries involved like we did During Desert storm again where it was. Effective BUT i just don't. Know we'll see what. Happens it's a great. Opportunity it's a tremendous opportunity to The United states to get The Middle east fixed once and for all for the next.
Speaker 4: Century, WELL i, Agree but to get back to the worst case, scenario since that's the big argument within The Republican party right, now there is some reporting yesterday That iran is positioning missile launchers or whatever to try to attack specifically our base In. Iraq If iran does do, that do we get drug into this on a bigger?
Speaker 1: LEVEL i still think.
Speaker 7: NO i think we respond maybe a little bit, disproportionately let's, Say but it doesn't mean we're going to go after The Supreme. Leader we're going to go after their military, capability AND i don't think that's the. CASE i think it's a lot of. BLUSTER i think they're out they have planes that don't. Fly if we wanted to put The iranian navy at the bottom of The Persian, gulf it would take probably thirty minutes if they're even out there. Anyway so, again this is a lot of bluster that's taking place of capacity.
Speaker 1: That they don't.
Speaker 7: Have THAT i think that doesn't drag us. In this is not two thousand and. Three it's completely. Different the targets are completely. Different you, know in two thousand and three we are thrown stood. On we get regime, change, yeah no. Question we didn't think About phase, five now? What and that got us into the forever.
Speaker 1: War.
Speaker 7: Now i'm not telling you that it's going to be easy here because the ethnic mix In iran is. Challenging As tucker was trying to Trap Center recruise into, saying it's Fundamentally, persian though it's fundamentally Non arab, actually and that's WHERE i believe where it will go should that.
Speaker 1: Happen if you were.
Speaker 5: To take a wild guess WHAT i know you, said we're not specifically looking for regime.
Speaker 1: CHANGE i wonder if The israelis would.
Speaker 5: Agree but if indeed the leadership structure gets shaken up and, iron what do you anticipate what happened? Next military dictatorship for till further?
Speaker 7: Notice, Right i'm not sure where the cuts force and where The republican guard units. Are where's the army in this will. Fight they're not, anywhere you, know they're not in the. Streets we don't there's no, pictures there's nothing going. On So i'd like to think that they would have the first shot at, THIS i, believe and THEN i and then based on what civilians control, there which is really not a. Lot it's very dispersed of where the situation. Is it does make a difference who gets control of the military. Equipment and they do have a large army because they you, know but again that army can't Invade israel anytime. Soon and the fact that they've used these proxies who are also, invisible, right there's no allies on the side of the Your indians right. Now so but, again they do have military equipment inside the. Country so whoever is organizing the resistance and Perhaps mesade is working that inside. Already they're going to know that they're going to get a hold of that military. Equipment that's going to really matter once that leader. Topples.
Speaker 4: WELL i don't know if you heard what The israeli ambassador of The United states said On, monday but in an interview he, said wait Till thursday Or. Friday we've got some tricks up our sleeve that are going to make the pager attack On hesbol pale in, comparison that's more or less what he's.
Speaker 1: Saying holy.
Speaker 7: Crap, Yeah israel is so, creative, right AND i think. So for, EXAMPLE i was just talking about the military. Equipment they could have some kind of cyber attack that renders all of that equipment. UNUSABLE i mean they, think well with the, horizon they are so creative and they figure SO i have to think, that you, know they're ahead of every enemy they've ever, faced right has blow with the pagers getting blown up in your pants and and and every and every step of the. Way SO i have to think that they have laid the groundwork for knowing full well that that military equipment threatens any kind of revolution that takes, place and it's probably. Cyber it's probably something that's going to render that equipment just a bunch of pillboxes that won't be able to be used wow them in the. Streets, Right, yeah that.
Speaker 4: Would be something to see in a warning for us about What china could do to us.
Speaker 1: Someday oh, goodness, yeah.
Speaker 7: No, question every day we learn About china, drones we're still just scratched the surface on creativity when it comes to. Drones but we're not EVEN i hope we're thinking about.
Speaker 5: It, So, mike we ought to have an extended chat at some point About america's vulnerabilities in that, way BECAUSE i don't think we spend nearly enough time talking about.
Speaker 1: It but we'll table that for the.
Speaker 5: Moment tell us what you know about the massive ordnance, penetrator THE gbu fifty seven that they're thinking of using against the fourd oh.
Speaker 7: Site, Right, so that was a specific weapon designed to penetrate deep. Bunkers the original it's the original one was a twenty, eight THE gbu twenty, eight and that was back in The Persian Gulf war to get The snam's bunker busters back. Then but they, knew As iran learns From israel attacking the nuclear facilities that they had to bury.
Speaker 1: It and What North.
Speaker 7: Korea does this is Also North korea has the same. Second in, Fact North korea helped The iranians build. It but this one penetrates two hundred and fifty, feet goes well into it, now and it drives through the. Ground that's the difference between THE moap right and THE. Moab THE moab is the massive ordinance air. Burst. Right the air burst is a different kind of weapons. System it's the upper conventional limits of conventional. Warfare, right it's not doesn't penetrate the, ground that creates over, pressurization destroys everything in a wide area. Space this bunker buster goes deep into the ground on, purpose deep into the ground and blows the. Bear, however the way that this bunker is designed with right. Angles we all saw a top, gun, right we all think that this is going to be this target that they're going to double tap once in double tap. Twice it's just not going to work that. Way they're going to have to hit multiple different areas to try to funnel in to get all the fincher fuses that exist in this very extensive.
Speaker 1: Plant by the, way before we let you.
Speaker 4: Go Wall street journals reporting today that Are israel's running out of some of their equipment they're using to shoot down missiles and.
Speaker 7: Everything likely the arrows And david, slags those are the ones and the sad those are the ones that are protecting them against The iranian. Missiles if Not Iron. Dome Iron dome was purely rockets and has blong kind of close in, battle AND i know the heads up came. Before we're going to try to resupply them as much as you, can which is WHY i think you've seen The navy move. In The navy has interceptors and can go after some of those cruise. Missiles the thing is The iranians are just shooting at targets that they can't. Aim if they can't, hit they don't even know what they're, hitting if they're just terror weapons at this.
Speaker 5: Point, hey a follow up question on THE gbu fifty, seven the bunker.
Speaker 1: Poster how does it do what it?
Speaker 5: Does how does it dig two hundred and fifty feet through solid rock before it? Explodes is that just weight and shape and? Trajectory how does it do?
Speaker 7: That, yeah it's the law. Physics it weighs thirty thousand. POUNDS i mean it just gets into the. Ground it's rocket, assisted got, fins it's just that level of velocity that's that's in on it that allows it to do.
Speaker 1: It so.
Speaker 7: You, know it's never used and used in combat, before so we really don't know If i'll go two hundred and fifty fet orwo hundred, feet but it's designed to go into the. Ground and when you drop it from A b, two which is the only aircraft that can deliver, it which is the. Issue SEE i see one. THIRTY i see one. Thirty that's a prop driven slow and low aircraft delivered the moab because the moab doesn't you, know have the same requirement to be as high THAT b two has got to get very high in the altitude drove it from a very long. Space let Let Sir Isaac newton take a hold of it and drive that bomb right into the.
Speaker 1: Ground and how accurate is?
Speaker 7: It, well very accurate because it's gpu. GUIDED i, mean it's got fins to. It but but it probably a good situation where, again not like top Of maverick where you got to hit the. Grills you, know if it gets, close it's going to Be, Okay i'm sure that they have the weak spots in where they believe that that that that plant is and WHERE foto is and they know exhaust exhaust pipes for, example and areas like. That but but, again, right angles in different ways that the that the bunker has been designed still are going to make it difficult to just think we're going to get it in one. Pass it's going to take multiple multiple passes to take that.
Speaker 5: Down military Analyst Mike, Clients great, Stuff, Mike we truly do appreciate.
Speaker 7: It, thanks, right, guys thanks for having.
Speaker 4: Us, yeah that was really, good so. Informative, yeah, wow, yeah no, Kidding. Wow, well that that's cyber. Stuff you're talking about Both.
Speaker 5: Israel's capabilities and what might be happening in the next forty eight hours and our vulnerabilities To china's decades long efforts to infiltrate THE us in every conceivable way it.
Speaker 1: Can, man that's that's some worrisome.
Speaker 4: Stuff maybe the best thing that's ever happened TO us Is ukraine And russia And israel And hamas And, iran and that we get to see the latest technologies used and wake us up to them that we wouldn't Have, yeah costly, lessons but, YEAH i see your.
Speaker 1: Point we got more in the ways to.
Speaker 4: Hear you're gonna have to tell me on the, Air, michael what's the problem is the computer going?
Speaker 8: Down?
Speaker 5: Yeah having a computer?
Speaker 1: Issue god dang, it that's The chinese cyber attack we've just warned you about in the last. Segment probably, Is probably. Is we have our best people on. It we got it.
Speaker 4: Back actually do have our best people on it because there are not a lot of people. Around this is the rest of that clip That tucker put out about his interview With Ted cruz as a teas TO i assume he's gonna unleash the whole interview.
Speaker 1: Today you're the one who claims they're not trying to Murder Donald. Trump i'm not saying. That who can't figure out to say killed general?
Speaker 8: Soon you believe they're trying to Murder, Trump, yes because you're not calling for military strikes against them in. Retaliation and if you really believe that carrying out military. Strikes today you Said israel was right with our. Help i've said We israel is leading, them but we're supporting. Them, well this you're breaking news here because THE us government last night Denied The National Security council Spokesman Alex feiffer denied on behalf Of trump that we were acting On israel's behalf in any offensive. Capacity we're not, bombing Then israel's. Bombing then you just said we. Were we are supporting as you're a. Senator if you're saying The United states government is, now we're worth a.
Speaker 1: Run right, now people are. LISTENING i love it When tucker goes into his. Well you just, said.
Speaker 4: It's really soft like he takes he. Does i've done this before to. It it's unfair and it will make people. Nuts if you want to get punched in the face or have, her you, know walk out of the room when they're, hot you go super super low key to try to make it seem like they're out of control and you're.
Speaker 5: NOT i Realized ted wanted to be there and is enjoying the tussle on one, level But i'd have been very tempted to, Say i'm not playing that.
Speaker 1: GAME i know what you're.
Speaker 5: DOING i WONDER i wonder if The National security you just, said, way all, right you're.
Speaker 4: Doing could you Check tucker's feed to see if he's released it or, not BECAUSE i just want to know how long it. IS i, wondered did they talk for an hour and a half like he usually, does or is it like a ten minute? Interview But Ted cruz was a national champion, debater so he doesn't mind sparring with. Anybody tucker's crazy smart and his own whatever you call. It you, know the world's greatest at arguing unfairly, talents so it could be pretty damned. ENTERTAINING i look forward to checking out a little more of.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah tucker's.
Speaker 5: Gift is he he willfully misinterprets what you've said in a way that sounds perfectly.
Speaker 1: Reasonable, y that's his.
Speaker 5: Superpower, yes, well he just said we or he pretends that there are no shades of meaning in certain. Words he pretends that there's one definition of them and everybody agrees on, them like with we're doing it with The. ISRAELIS, whoaoa you're breaking news. Here they just said we're not taking it all.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i actually thought that was a decent point of.
Speaker 4: The they wanted to assassinate the. President wait a, second you're not saying we're Attacking we didn't attack them when we found out that they wanted to assassinate the. President so that's not the reason we're doing. It why are you throwing that out there unless you're just going to go with the argument that you're building a case for why you need.
Speaker 5: To Attack iran and that's one of the, Pieces, yes, Exactly, yeah it's one aspect of. Them, yeah all, right, well, boy that Whole thursday Or, friday something's gonna happen that makes The pager attack look simple an. Impressive holy, COW i can't wait to find out what it. Is cyber's a good guest For Mike.
Speaker 4: Liones if just everything shut down and all of a sudden they couldn't respond to, ANYTHING whoa would that get the world's. Attention we'd actually get to see what that looks. Like, yeah so pretty good handful of. Stories i'm just really anxious to get.
Speaker 5: To in our four of the, show we've been concentrated on a couple of the Super giant stories so. Far if you don't get our, four grab it via. Podcasts subscribe To armstrong And getty on.
Speaker 1: Demand armstrong And getty