Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Peedecons calling from Otto. Is this Elise? Yes, Hey Elise. I want to let you know we got your car all fixed up and ready to go, and I think you're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Oh amazing. You guys figured out what was going on with the chirping the alarm.
Speaker 1: Yes, we installed a new alarm and you got three different bird sounds to choose from. Now sorry, what got three different bird sounds to choose from? I'll have one of the guys hit it real quick so you can hear. Hey, John, go ahead and hit the alarm of that Mazda. There you go, there's one of them. It sounds just like real ducks.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. Wait, I think the movie was like a misunderstanding.
Speaker 1: Hey John, click it again. I want to hear the other sounds. I'm not trying to show them the sounds. There we go. That's the hawk screech. That one is for us. Somebody's trying to get at your door. Oh pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. So that's my car yep, and we got why does it have birund.
Speaker 1: Because you wanted us to give your car an iced birds chirping alarm, and it was hard for us to track down, but we found one with three options.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what should you just fix it to give it like a normal alarm?
Speaker 1: Ceund So now you got three different chirping options. The ducks are far if somebody comes too close to it, the hawk screeches, if somebody gets at the door, and if somebody's tapping on the window hit it. That's an eagle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Who hears that and thinks someone's car is going to be broken into. It's going to think there's birds outside.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what I thought. But you know you're the one who wanted the chirping bird alarm system, and we found it for you. I did want that.
Speaker 2: I didn't have toize I want a normal alarm. Stocks that one's gonna do that and think, oh, someone's breaking into their car is burnt out?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, on the paperwork here it says customer requests a alarm that chirps like a bird.
Speaker 2: No, they were not listening to me. I did not ever say that.
Speaker 1: You didn't say that.
Speaker 2: No. I came in saying that, Oh my god, you was an idiot.
Speaker 1: Alarms going off again. It's going off again? Alarms going off? Can you get off alarm? Please? John? Please? Sorry about that. That thing is.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how you possibly did that, but you need to fix it and make a regular alarm packs like how much?
Speaker 1: Hey? Can you guys please stop playing with the alarm? I know it's fun. These guys have are having a blast back here with it. Have a lot of fun. Quick, guys, they stopped it. What were you saying?
Speaker 2: How much did this cause?
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the thing. We had to track it down. We were able to find one, but we had to get it chipped in from overseas and it's about six thousand dollars, so it's a pretty penny if you want to go.
Speaker 2: What I'm not paying for this?
Speaker 1: This is you guy.
Speaker 2: This is your mistake. You're not listening to me. I'm not paying six thousand dollars for doc sounds.
Speaker 1: Hey, you guys, can you please not playing with the alarm? Come well, please stop. I'm sorry about that. It's hard to hear you. I don't know what you were saying. But anyway, you can come pick it up anytime.
Speaker 2: Oh I am not paying for that. I mean, who wants an alarm with chirps like a bird. Oh my god, you li are idiots? Like I'm going to write the worst view about you online. Where's God?
Speaker 1: All right? Well then I'll just let you know it's a prank phone call on your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Set yep, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No? This is actually Jebel from the Jebel Show doing a phone brink on you, and your boyfriend says you took your car and because your alarm of shirping, you wanted to mess with you. No, I'm yell, that's okay. I would have yelled at me too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh what Jesus
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks