Speaker 1: From Hollywood. See you, thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: You're on a kiss Seacrest with you grabbing Emma one eight five to one two seven, Emma, good morning. So you had a humiliating moment with your boyfriend's parents and now yes, and now you want to win them over, but you're dreading it. What happened.
Speaker 3: It happened over Halloween. My boyfriend had a Halloween party and I was under the impression that it was just for our friends, but he also invited his family unbeknownst to me, and I showed up in a very revealing sexy nurse costume, and I will never forget the look on his family's faces when.
Speaker 4: I walked in the door, and so kind of, well most kind of.
Speaker 3: Since then, I've been avoiding them as much as I can. I successfully dodged not seeing them over the holidays, and my boyfriend knows I'm embarrassed. He doesn't know I'm actively avoiding his family. But it's his birthday at the end of the month, and we're doing a dinner with his family, and I just my time has come to face them again, and I just don't know.
Speaker 4: What to do if I mentioned it, I just play cool.
Speaker 3: Oh I am just.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: First of all, space is good, gap in time is good. Memories wane, they soften, so that's good news. You can't kick the can inevitably forever. And here's the thing. You don't acknowledge it. If it comes up, you own it. That's simple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's a good plan.
Speaker 3: And I really didn't think of them.
Speaker 5: Not something super embarrassing happened to me early on in the years with Michael and I and his whole family not sexy nurse outfit. But he sent a picture of him at the Dodger game and said my view. I didn't realize it was a group text. This is years ago before you can see names in group texts. And so then I took a picture of me in the bathroom because I'd just gone out of the shower in my towel selfie and said my view, and I sent it back to his entire family. And this is like maybe like four months into us dating and so man, and then.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 5: It just became a joke, and it just became like, oh, we're gonna get more selfies, so.
Speaker 1: Just own it.
Speaker 2: So either it doesn't come up, and when it comes up, you can't be bothered by it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, own it.
Speaker 2: That's good advice, Sisney, a great one and it's a nice breaker.
Speaker 1: A good luck with the meeting.
Speaker 4: Okay, true, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Take care, bye bye. The feeling of being just mortified in that first moment of every organ in your body stops, right, blood stops, it freezes, everything stops.
Speaker 1: You suffocate. You're like reverse reverse reverse, can't.
Speaker 2: Reverse you do? Oh wow, I'm trying to think of a story like that.
Speaker 1: I have I don't. I'm sorry, all right.
Speaker 2: We gotta take a break one or two point seven kiss FM. If you were in the valley recently and you were at Sportsman's Lodge, you better watch your back because Systey's coming after you.
Speaker 1: You are a thief. This happens to all of us.
Speaker 2: I know you're a thief. Someone blatantly stole your parking space.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: So this.
Speaker 5: If you've been to the shops at Sportsman's Lodge, you know the parking there is wild, and especially during peak hours like lunchtime or like when people get off work. Honestly, anytime of the day, it's crazy. So I was waiting for a spot. And you know how I like to.
Speaker 1: Back my car in, right, I mean you are, yes, I love that.
Speaker 5: When I back it in, then when I'm ready to leave, I just leave. I don't have to wait and look for cars. So I went to pull forward. I was waiting for the spot forever, and then they leave, and then I will go to pull forward and to reverse it in, and then someone comes from behind and just swoops right in.
Speaker 1: As if they did not see me, because I did not pass it. I was going forward to reverse into it.
Speaker 6: I think you can't reverse into spots when you're out in the wild.
Speaker 1: Wait out in the wild.
Speaker 7: Here we get here so early, there's nobody really around. You can do your thing. But like when there's other people around, you can't do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I'm with Tony that you're running a risk by doing this whole three point turnaround. Keep backing it in where people are confused with what you're doing. Like if I were to see you doing the back end, I would think, oh, she's going the other way. I'm taking the spot. So when you do this your efficiency parking model, you saw me aware that you may be sending the wrong signal.
Speaker 1: They definitely saw me, they knew that I was waiting. They were just a jerk. And so did you see a lot at your window down? What did you do?
Speaker 5: I did not, Huh. I was frustrated, but it was just one of those things, and I was like, Okay, I'm not going to let this ruin my day because otherwise I'm just going to be mean to everybody.
Speaker 6: I've been seeing a lot of this lately.
Speaker 7: We were pulling out of a spot and there was a car like with their blinker to take our spot, and another car came from the other side of the street and went into it before the other car that was waiting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at least every time I'm there someone's fighting. Like there's like people honking or yelling at each other. Because this happens often, especially there.
Speaker 2: Don't be one of those people. Less it affect you, and don't be almost feel that cuts off the park. Also, stop with the three point turnaround back and that's really hard, honestly. How don't two point seven Kiss FM appreciate you checking in with us as your regular routine in the morning.
Speaker 1: If you just listen to us for the first time.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Ryan Sisney, Tanya, Sophia our intern by the way, Sophia, our intern who lives with other people. We've all done this, We've all had roommates. I had a plethora roommates back in the day coming through the system here when I first moved out to LA. It's just like a write a passage you got to share when you first get here.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: And some weird stuff, some strange things happen when you live with people.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Yeah, people can be unique. Yeah they could be unique.
Speaker 2: Feel what's the latest problem, and your roommate does listen, so high roommate can go ahead.
Speaker 8: So thankfully. I roommates with my two best friends, and they recently came to me and were like, we want to buy an espresso machine. And espresso machines are like three hundred dollars off the bat, and they're like, okay, we can just buy it and then we'll all just split the cost and use it and have like a.
Speaker 1: Bar in our apartment.
Speaker 8: The only issue is is that I don't drink coffee like that. And even if I was to get into coffee, I feel like I would start off with maybe like a cold brew from the grocery store.
Speaker 1: So if we were to split the cost.
Speaker 8: Like, I don't want to be pitching in that much money, even though I don't drink the coffee.
Speaker 2: Right, and they expect you to pitch in for it as a non coffee advocate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 8: And I've told them like, hey, I don't really you know, drink coffee. I'm more of a tea person. And they're like, oh, well, there's three of us, so we'll I'll just split it equally.
Speaker 2: That's all you should never should never to your roommates. Never live with just a tea person. That's just a bag. I would warn you about that before you even got started on this path. I think it's totally fair that you don't pay for it and you don't use it, like you just need to make sure you don't borrow it or use it every once in a while. And if they want to espresso machine, then they need to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need to split it, just the two of them.
Speaker 8: But then I'm kind of nervous because what if I want to try the espresso one day?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you could probably get some tea pods for it, right, But I feel like, for me.
Speaker 1: You have to pay for it. So you got to decide what you want to do. I'd rather not pay for it, not use it. Yeah that's true. I'll just buy my coffee from the store if I get it, and then it's going to add up to what the costs would have been for you to just hapause.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta understand these things. You bring an espresso machine into your life, where do you put it? Counter space? Then when you guys all break up and split up, who gets it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, having roommates, so they're just never gonna have anything, they won't have a couch, they won't have a coffee table.
Speaker 2: To your remates to be aware, she's only a tea drinker. Really, here we go kiss FM. So your quote of the day in just a second. But this is interesting. If you're not having a great day and you just feel like you may not get through it already, scientists say you should do this instantly.
Speaker 1: It will improve your mood.
Speaker 2: And that is take a photo of ordinary moments like making your coffee or feeding your pet. Scientists say it's called mindful photography. It helps you appreciate the moment that we are in, leading to improve health, happiness, and clarity. So I guess it's the simple things in life that bring you pleasure. You need to be reminded of those with imagery to give you that feeling.
Speaker 1: Again, I will tell you it works. It works.
Speaker 2: Remember the steak I had Thursday night last week? Yeah, I looked at that photo all weekend.
Speaker 1: I did. I looked at all week and it actually made me feel better. I know what you mean. Though.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I take the mixtures of ASA's hair like and I do like a new hairstyle on her, and then when I go back to look at it, it makes me happy.
Speaker 1: Here's today's quote.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't have all the things you want, to be grateful for the things you don't have now.
Speaker 1: You don't want, oh preach.
Speaker 2: You're on Kiss FM one of two point seventy Los Angeles weddings.
Speaker 1: Not at the top of my list. Not at the top of my list, you do say the top of a lot of goals lists.
Speaker 2: A lot of mileage out of going to a wedding. Recently, Kanya's Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm coming up on a year on that crazy.
Speaker 2: Last wedding I attended. Last wedding I thought about attending. But now they're saying that the micro wedding is a popular version of the wedding. What is the micro wedding and why is it so popular?
Speaker 5: So this was a trend that kind of blew up during the COVID years because people were forced to have small gatherings for weddings, and so it was very small, intimate, maybe twenty five to fifty people that would be considered a micro wedding. And they're saying they're making a comeback for this year's specif Nickleen twenty twenty six, I feel like if you did get married, or when you get married, Ryan, you might go to micro wedding route.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean you've heard me preach about weddings. I have nothing against them. They just haven't been at the top of my priority list recently. But maybe if that changes with time that goes by.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, No, But.
Speaker 2: If if I were to get into this whole thing of a wedding, I would definitely do it quietly alone. I mean maybe with my partner, but no big group gathering of friends and family and having to deal with an invitation list. So if you're unmarried, is it at the top of a list of yours?
Speaker 1: Not the top? No, she's so young.
Speaker 2: So we'll both youth, both young. Yeah on my list either what's at the top of your list?
Speaker 8: Probably getting through school hopefully, Yeah, your career.
Speaker 1: There time to micro wed yourself.
Speaker 5: Well, they're saying, these weddings are ye more personal, they're easy to budget for, and let's face it, I feel like everyone is broke these days. So it's just comes down to budgeting for these couples. And so they're like, are we going to spend hundreds and the thousands of dollars for a big, giant wedding that ends up becoming more of like a show or do we have something more intimate and smaller and you save more.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm so clear on weddings, having never had one, but I'm very clear on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know he was is more less is more? O two point seven gis FM.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see this is called the scary hour. A lot of people have been bringing this up lately, the scary hour. Do you even know what it is? Do you have one to eat Disney things? We need a scary hour every day?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: So it's basically an hour that you set aside for all the stress and stressful tasks that you have on your to do list or in your life or whatever you have to get done, because I know for me, I kind of just write stuff down on my to do list, okay, like scheduled donsisappointment, call the insurance and fix whatever I need to fix with that, and this for the kids and whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, it's endless.
Speaker 5: But maybe and I feel like sometimes you get a few things done, but you don't ever like get through the list because because it's just it's overwhelming. So what you should do is set aside an hour, maybe it's once a week, so you can start small, and you legit put a timer and you're like, this is the hour I'm getting everything done. And then you commit to that one hour, no interruptions. And they say it really is like a stress reliever and it helps you so much.
Speaker 1: It's all over TikTok. It's gone viral. So I'm kind of into this. So scary are because it's the scary task, the difficult test, just like that exactly. Yes, I like it too.
Speaker 2: I think that the problem I have this problem, actually, I have this problem with things that are incoming to me, like a lot of work, things that are incoming.
Speaker 1: On all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say, can you just send them all to me at four? Like everything that needs to answer, Just send them all at once? Yeah, because you get scattered in sidetracked and does save more time. I don't the name of it, but I like the idea of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the name is misleading, but I get it.
Speaker 2: Let's call the productive period. Do you know the production rate to make it happen?
Speaker 1: Get it done? Hour? All right? Ryan Rose is coming out. It's time.
Speaker 2: For Ryan's roses on Kiss FM. Thanks for waiting. If you just got here, I'm gonna jump into it. Amy says, my husband's trying to get sober. I'm really proud of him. As part of the making Amend's process. He confessed to a drunken one night stand earlier this year. It destroyed my trust in him, even though I want to be supportive. Seeing who he sends the roses to would help rebuild that trust.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to.
Speaker 5: Amy.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Amy. Thank you for reaching out.
Speaker 2: Now we acknowledge the level of complexity here because you've got your husband doing a great thing while he's getting sober and going back and as you said, making amends and being truthful. The problem is the truth that he had to confess is a big violation in your trust in your relationship.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I don't need to know much about the one night stand. I don't need to know anything about that. I think My question here is this is really simple. I don't know why are we calling him? Because if you already know he had the affair, what are we asking him about?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, okay, so I guess you know. My husband's been sober for about six months, and a few weeks ago he set me down confessed to be one night stand that he had while he was drinking, and it happened earlier this year, like before he got sober, but of course, like hearing it now completely shattered me. So I am trying to support him and I want to believe this new version of him, But ever since that confession, my trust has been barely holding together. He swears he is committed to us and to his sobriety, but I can't get past this fear that like, there's just more I don't know. So for me, sending the roses is less about catching him in something new and more about just seeing where his heart is right now, if he is fully present in his marriage and I need to hear it. I mean I need to hear it, and I need something to help me believe him again.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just say that, Dan, Let's make the call. Let's get to the bottom of this next for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, thank you, thank you. Hold on one second.
Speaker 2: It is Ryan's roses. I feel like if this goes well, she makes the choice to forgive him, to move on, and let's go right well, Stein kiss a time for the call on Ryan's roses. If you just arrived, Amy's on the phone. Good news is her husband's getting sober. As part of the process, he's got to go back and confess things. He told her the truth about a one night stand earlier this year. I guess she wants the peace of mind that this is the only thing. This is it that he did confess everything. This call will seal hopefully that peace of mind if it goes well. So Amy, I guess my question is if if you find out that he sends these roses to you, and you have no more real doubt here because he's already confessed that one night stand, have you made the choice. Are you going to make the choice to forgive and move on and be with him?
Speaker 4: I mean, that's my hope. I think it will help me understand that I can move forward and continue making that choice. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Amy, When you say earlier this year, you mean like last year?
Speaker 1: Technically, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was just like it wasn't day, it wasn't days ago, it was like early last year.
Speaker 1: Got it? Got Yeah. So he's been sitting with us for a while and he finally just told.
Speaker 10: You that's right.
Speaker 2: M Well, we're going to dial him now. Be very very quiet, Okay, I want to find out what he says. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's name.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: All right, what's the name of the person he had the affair with?
Speaker 4: A uh kylo?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Be very quiet. Good luck. We wish you well. Hello, Hi, can I speak to Nate please?
Speaker 3: This is Hi.
Speaker 5: My name is Amanda. I'm calling from the Fresh Flores in Montclair. How are you doing this morning? I'll find Oh that's great. We actually deliver all over so cal If you ever need a floral arrangement for any occasion, please consider us. You know, we're offering to day al though a free promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 11: Oh really okay, like but but seriously like because it kind of sounds weird, but like that would actually be kind of perfect amazing.
Speaker 5: So we can start with the note. And who would you like to send these flowers to?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 11: I mean, you're like, you're not going to rip me off, right, this is legit, right, So no, these are free.
Speaker 5: And then we do hope that if you like our arrangements, you come back as a customer one day, and that's how we get our clients.
Speaker 11: Okay, cool, No, all right, then I'll send them to Amy, my wife.
Speaker 1: Great, And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 12: Well, jeez, like, I'm I'm not really good at like romantic notes, and what I really can you can you kind of write.
Speaker 5: Something I can't, But it would be so much better if it's coming from you, Like, what what do you love about her?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 11: I mean she's like everything to me.
Speaker 12: I mean I completely I do not deserve her, honestly, I'm a bit of a mess and I'm working on it, but she's just a complete angel.
Speaker 1: I've put her.
Speaker 11: Through a lot and I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do that anymore.
Speaker 5: What Okay, what if we wrote something like to my angel, I don't deserve you.
Speaker 1: Love Nate?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: All right, Yeah that's good if that works.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Nate, your voice is being broadcast on the radio and we've got your wife on the line.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for staying on with us.
Speaker 2: We just wanted to connect you guys because I know that you're working on some personal things here, including your relationship, and I think your wife may have a thought or to our message for you.
Speaker 1: Amy. Would you like to say anything to Nate?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Amy? Yeah? Hey, maybe we shouldn't have done this, but I just need to know where your heart was. Like that one night stand story really rocked me.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: All right, I know you're putting in the work, and I just really want to trust you again, Amy, Amy, Right.
Speaker 11: I know, I know, and I'll do I'll do whatever it whatever it takes. I love you, you know, I love you so much, and I'm so sorry.
Speaker 12: I already told you.
Speaker 4: You know, you have to believe.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: So Amy, we are going to get out of your business here. I think we can go from the one night stand? Was just the one night stand? It sounds that way, And what's your Are you going to take the path of forgiveness?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't know, but just did help list Okay, okay, definitely.
Speaker 1: Help glad to thank you, Luck Journey.
Speaker 11: I don't even remember it. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 2: Good luck, thank you both, and good luck Amy, good luck, Nate appreciate that I didn't that go well? Yes, okay, yes, I think so he's working on it. I was like, she's getting there.
Speaker 1: Le's kiss Out on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Say in the world is small, and here is a case of that on Kiss FM. Have you ever gotten information that you stumbled upon and you feel like you have to share it, but it's going to ruin people's lives.
Speaker 1: That's the situation right here. Monica and Echo Park Monica, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: It's crazy. I was on a flight recently and I just started, you know, talking to the person next to me, and it turns out it was a super, super small world, that she used to be married to my best friends current fiance.
Speaker 1: And what did she have to say about this fiance?
Speaker 10: He did not she had awful things to say about him, but she said he's a total psycho. Oh, and that he's awful, that she's psyched, that she not married.
Speaker 13: Him anymore, and like, I don't know what to do now, Like, on one hand, his ex wife is going to have bad things to say about him, obviously, Like that's normal, right, sure, And I'm sure he has bad things to say about her too, But.
Speaker 2: Do you know how well do you know him? Your sister's about to marry him, how well do you know him?
Speaker 10: I mean, I've met him and he seems great, and she's always said like everybody loves him, And.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like did she know that married before?
Speaker 10: Yes, she knew that. She knew he was married before, but like she his ex wife has said horrible things about him, and I just I don't know what to do. Should I tell my friend or not? Because I don't want to. I want to save her if it's going to be a disastrous marriage.
Speaker 2: Right, you need to tell her what you need to tell her? There's no absolutely can you imagine and if you didn't say these things sort and she found out that you kind of had a warning episode, a warning sign, and you didn't share that with her, and things go bad with this guy. That's gonna be a very big issue with your friendship. So my guidance is, there's a reason you found out this information. There's a reason you sat beside this woman. You've got to share it.
Speaker 10: Okay, what do I say?
Speaker 14: Like, how do I?
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, that's up to you. I can't. We can't tell you what to say, but you got to share it in good luck.
Speaker 10: I don't know, Okay, all right, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks Monica, you got it. That happened for a reason. The universe put them together. She's got to share the information.
Speaker 1: You can share it.
Speaker 6: In a way that's not like I believe this woman. You can share in a way like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, But.
Speaker 2: To not say would be a problem. Yes, well it is one or two point seven kiss FM Ryan seacrets sis any Tanya Jordan has stepped into the main studio from the phone room. Just quick morning the on Jordan moved Burbank Lancaster back to Burbank Burrows High Studied Communications and here she is at Kiss FM. It feels like the right move, right after all that studying feels like the right move. So I don't know what it is that excites ciciney Tani and I so much about you going out to clubs and meeting strangers, but we're into it. Yeah, so you went to No Vacancy. You saw a guy. He was cute in that light, and you walked up and you got his number, and you guys traded whatever, and then you went out.
Speaker 1: And then I appreciate your honesty.
Speaker 2: Then you realized that what you saw in the club was not what you saw in the wild in real life.
Speaker 14: Call thatgle so real, guys, it's not only beer goggles. It's dim lighting club like Casa Vega lighting club lighting. Don't let it fool you, but it did.
Speaker 2: But what I was impressed with, Jordan was that you noticed, you reacted internally, but you still went out and hung out, and you were a nice, generous person.
Speaker 1: You didn't just sort of like blow him off.
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah, he was a nice guy. He was a nice guy, but not so cute, not so cute.
Speaker 1: So still not so cute. Did you go on the second date, not.
Speaker 9: The second date, but the first date it was still great. Yeah, there was like a little bit of a twist this past weekend. Uh, just a little bit of a shocker.
Speaker 1: Now I'm confused.
Speaker 9: I might need some help figuring out what the next step is if I should.
Speaker 1: God, I'm here to we are what's the twist? The chakra the curve at your service?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I well, I went to No Vacancy again with my friend. I don't know what it is about that club, I love it, But yeah, we went out again. My friend and I went our separate ways for a little bit, and then he came back to me and said, oh, I think I saw the guy you went on a date with, But he was with another girl, and we had already gone on our first date. And we've been talking here and there, just checking in on each other. Very nice, very civil.
Speaker 1: We were.
Speaker 9: I was gonna prepare to ask him if he wanted to hang out again, because even though he wasn't the cutest guy, I really think he was a gentleman and he treated me right.
Speaker 1: So I was like, you know, I can.
Speaker 9: Get past the little the looks and you know, give him another shot. But then I saw that and I wasn't really hurt by it. But I'm just like, I don't know, I don't know what the thoughts are like.
Speaker 1: Hold on, The thoughts are easy on this.
Speaker 2: You don't think he's hot or cute, and he's seeing other people and right now, and so I don't think you need to be so kind and generous.
Speaker 1: Just move on. Such a weird thing.
Speaker 9: I'm such a nice person and I'm always down to get feels like chances.
Speaker 5: What was he doing with this girl? Were they like kissing or no? No, I wouldn't answer that. They're really close and they were by the bar.
Speaker 2: Okay, But I think just to get there, he's a nice, gentleman guy. He should be a wing guy for you, like he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's a nice guy. You got to like shift him.
Speaker 2: In a different category and be a wing guy, yes, because you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: What do you want a wing guy?
Speaker 6: You want a wing woman, not a wing guy.
Speaker 1: Guy's gonna repel other men?
Speaker 2: Well she can't. She got to put him into a different category. I think that city. Move on, Yeah, move on. All these signs are not right. You don't think he is that pretty, and you've now found out that he's seeing a bunch of other people, or at least one. This is time to move on. Now, when you go back to no Vacancy, you might see him again and again and again. So how will you handle that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 9: That's when I got to put all my big girl's shoes and kind of just like show him that he missed out.
Speaker 14: Yeah, oh my gosh, I love it when we unpacked the big girl's shoes.
Speaker 1: That's that's fun.
Speaker 2: We haven't put big girls shoes on in a long time on this show. All right, Well, I think I don't feel so bad about all of this, but I do like to me the key takeaway was you took charge, you went up to him, you gave him the number.
Speaker 1: It's not perfect. Fine, we move on. Next. What night was it a Friday? Saturday? Tuesday? The date was a Saturday? The night out was? What night? Is no vacancy hot?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Fridays for sure?
Speaker 2: Friday, next Friday. It's a new look. It's big girl's shoes and a whole new vibe.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for sharing your personal life with us. Ida is on Kiss FM. I want to talk about uncomfortable conversations in relationships that you should have before you get into relationships. Now, I could actually apply this because I would be at the stage of beginning and would need to cover what they say you should talk about before you get too deep. I assume you may or may not. Assistanty have covered tiny, have covered these things before you got in deep? Oh yeah, what do you find now, cisiny? What do you find out to be the most like uncomfortable conversation that you have to have, Like about real life with Michael uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: There's nothing uncomfortable. We money, taxes.
Speaker 5: It's not uncomfortable money and taxes and finances and things like that, because it's just real life. And so I know that that's just things we have to deal with. But the conversations we have like right now are more like our five ten year plans because we have to think that far ahead with like the kids and like school and like and just the house and you know, the improvement improvements that we have to make to the house and like things like that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get to five days, I'm trying to get to February. Yeah, come on, So all right, this is stuff if you're getting into it with somebody. I'm taking notes on this. I'm gonna see if I would do it myself. They do say, talk about money, but it's debt, spending habits. You want to know who you're getting into it. Yeah, before you're surprised by it. Boundaries with friends and family. Will your sister come over anytime and just walk in?
Speaker 1: That's a problem.
Speaker 2: You may be used to that, but I don't want her to have a key and roll right in.
Speaker 5: That's literally my best friend Taja. She just like comes over the house to pee and then leaves.
Speaker 1: Because she's in the area.
Speaker 2: I don't give my friends any sort of like access to be able to do that, even if they.
Speaker 1: Ask open door policy at our house. I don't know the key head code of the garage.
Speaker 2: And they do say before you get into relationship, you got to talk about and I never do this stuff, Like I'm the worst at this stuff. I never talked about this, like talk about having kids when you're starting to date somebody and how many you would want. I would think that would scare someone off if I did that.
Speaker 6: Well, not if you're aligned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: If I'm aligned, you've already said I love you. You know that it's going in that direction, things like.
Speaker 1: That, how do you bring that? How picture me on a date? Seven? How do I bring that up to somebody?
Speaker 5: It's not on the date, it's it's when you guys are lying in bed and you're fantasizing about the future.
Speaker 1: When you have those conversations lying in bed.
Speaker 7: It's when you're out at a having breakfast together and there's a really cute baby next to you and you're like, oh, I can see us having a couple of those.
Speaker 3: Cringe.
Speaker 1: I cringe. That's not a good reaction, Ryan, It's a great reaction because it's honest, true, And that's your answer.
Speaker 2: I will never have these conversations before I get into deep. I'm just telling you that, whoever it's going to be, we're going to talk about this never. Oh my god one A two point seven Kiss FM tomorrow we shall do it to gain and dare I say it tomorrow? It's finally Friday, baby, Good Thursday.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.