Speaker 1: Scrubbing in Tilly and Tanya rap an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody, we are scrubbing in, scrub a dub dub.
Speaker 3: Dub brush off of the runway our super modo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, I am a bikini.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Model.
Speaker 2: Now did you ever think no? But like you looked insane. You look so good. I felt like it was like not even your first time doing it.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, like I was born.
Speaker 2: I was you know what, every year, I mean every podcast, every week Tanya makes us all line up and do a run a pretend runway walk for some video she's gonna work on.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: It's going to, a compilation of all the guests that we have, and just everybody like walking down the runway.
Speaker 2: Yes, we always like do a little like probably two rounds of like a runway move, and at the end we'll do, you know, like blow a kiss, kind of like Victoria's Secret circa twenty eighteen vibes in sixteen vibes right, And I felt like you really had all the practice you needed because it just felt effortless.
Speaker 1: It was effortless because there was not much effort put into I wanted to be myself.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, right?
Speaker 1: I didn't wanna. I didn't and that's what everybody kept telling me all day. It was just like she was like and the designer too, was so cute. She she came up to me before the fire, like the actual walk and first of all, she picked me to be the finale model.
Speaker 3: Did you know that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm so honored, and she was like, I'm so honored to have you here. I love everything that you stand for and represent, Like, just thank you so much for being here. Keep doing what you're doing. And I was like, oh well. It got like emotional. And it was really crazy because we did like this walk through of the show and they filmed it and cut mind you I did in our walkthrough. I like tripped my ankle like rolled in the walk through. I was like, of course this would happen to me. Yeah, but I wasn't even walking in my heels that I was gonna wear for the show, which was also so stupid, like why would I not put those ones on? I was wearing like my thick, chunkier like wedges, and my ankle just like rolled on it was like turf. And I was like ah, I won't do that. In the show, murmer, you know, I tried to like calm everybody's nerves because like I clearly was like the only one that wasn't wasn't a model there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And so that was very stressful because I was like, I just don't want to trip, like that's the only thing I don't want to do. And then I'm watching the video back and I noticed that all the models I don't know if you know this, but they like they stand up really straight, they put their shoulders back, and then they barely moved their arms.
Speaker 3: You're not supposed to swing your arms.
Speaker 1: Well who knew that? Not this girl? Because watching meeting of all these people going down wking with like the way that they walk, and then you see me slepping owt with like gumby arms down the runway like literally my arms are just like swinging like I'm like saying hi, waving high to people in California, Like my arms are just swinging. And I was like, thank god I watched this back before the actual show, because I realized like how strange I looked. But I was like, I cannot walk like that. That's so uncomfortable and so not me to walk like that. So I figured out like a Tanya Fied solution of it. So I just threw my hands up, like waving around, like I just stopped here, like I was just partying down the runway instead of like strutting.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you did a strut combo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: You know what I kept thinking about when you said that you were going to do this, well, and I was thinking about what will Tanya's runway walk looked like. It took me back to that day instacrubbing in when she decided she wanted a new walk. Yeah, and I was imagining that bounce very bouncy.
Speaker 1: It's hard to be bouncy and heels right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I felt like you crushed it and it was so fun to watch you thrive and and see all the scrubbers supporting and watching. I didn't know it was live a live stream, but people said they were watching it.
Speaker 1: It was live streamed.
Speaker 2: I thought they said they were watching it or something.
Speaker 1: I would be surprised. There was videos and things ever, literally everywhere, but I didn't know it was live stream.
Speaker 5: I would have sent thattage.
Speaker 1: Okay, So well, first of all the whole experience in and of itself was just so wild, Like it was just wild. And when I tell you I slept zero hours, I think I slept three hours the whole weekend, both nights. Whoa, Yeah, it was like gnarly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I was also just like preparing myself, like mentally physically, just like going into this and like you know, like you're doing something you've never done before. It really took over my whole Like Friday and Saturday, I was just like mentally locked. I remember like brought my computer because I was going to do like a trending rapport and like do all this stuff. While I was like waiting and I didn't do anything. I literally was just like focused in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Emma Willis ended up being out there for Jojo because Jojo was doing a bunch of stuff for Cups she and so I was like, I would love it if Emma could do my makeup in my hair because I always know she kills it. She does such an amazing job. And I was like, I need to feel my best. But in order to do me, she had to do me really early in the morning because JoJo's calendar was like our schedule was full. Yeah, so I ended up waking up at five am Miami time, which is two am Los Angeles time. But it was worth it because Emma just like yeah, and has that energy that just makes you feel good, like ePower, like just I was like, this is exactly what I needed this morning. So it was like such a beautiful blessing to like have her there. And then also I got to stay while she was doing JoJo's makeup, so like girl talk, I'm just getting my.
Speaker 3: Mind all your people energy.
Speaker 1: Yes, Because if I was thinking about it, I was like, if I was literally here by myself with anybody and I was just sitting in my room alone, I would have been like stewing in some weird thoughts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I TNYA texted me and was like, should I have Emma do my makeup at six am? Or should I have someone random do it later on in the day. And I was like, well, what time is your call time or whatever? And you said three something I think, and I was like, oh my gosh, just have someone random do it six am and having to wait all day is crazy.
Speaker 5: What did you do for nine hours?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: So sad around and full glam, full hair, I watched Jojo get ready, which was about three hours, and then once they left for their brunch, I practiced my walk a little bit, took some photos, facetimed a couple people, try to do a treading report my computer back the way.
Speaker 2: Well, my new advice is that if Emma's available, regardless of the time, always go, Always go Emma agg.
Speaker 1: Age, Always go Emma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she is so incredibly talented at what she does. But also you're right, she just brings the vibe you need. She's like your need meant to be here. You're here because you deserve to be here, and you're gonna kill it, and she just has that energy.
Speaker 1: No, and like she just goes above and beyond. Like I should show you the length of text message she sent me before, Like it was literally like scroll scroll, scroll about how inspirational I am. And I'm like, you don't have to do any of this, Like it was, she just is amazing.
Speaker 2: I message her and I was like, I might after seeing Tanya and Jojo, I might need you to come over just to.
Speaker 1: Make me feel make me feel good.
Speaker 5: Myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, age Age, I.
Speaker 5: Have a question.
Speaker 6: Yes, so you were I was under the impression that maybe they were getting a lot of people that aren't typically runway models.
Speaker 5: No correct kind of you.
Speaker 6: Yes, So my question is all of the other professional swimsuit runway models, how did they respond to you and your newcomer energy.
Speaker 1: So it's funny you say that because when I walked in, I literally like felt so uncomfortable, like and there was one girl in particular that literally looked at me like I was from Planet Mars.
Speaker 3: Like that was in the show with you, yes, And I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this is so intimidating. And I was like, oh my gosh, okay, and then they just like hand you bikinis and you have to go like try it on. And there's this room with like guys and girls and like men with photo like they're filming and videoing everything, so people, you know, like and people are just changing everywhere and like it's just this free for all, which I guess if you're a model, you're used to it. You know, it's just like model behavior. I was not used to it, so I was like, like, where do I change? And they're like in one of these I was like, we're people are peeing guys and girls anyway, So it's kind of weird. But then I started making friends, which was like really cute. So there's like one girl.
Speaker 3: With your friend, what was your tactic in making friends?
Speaker 1: So there was one girl that was sitting there by herself and she was asking me if I got if she's liked, oh, did you already do your makeup? Because she was waiting to get her hair and makeup done. I was like, yeah, I did it before, and then I just lashed on because she asked me one question and so I was like, oh, like are you a model? Do you do?
Speaker 5: And sitting next to you on the plane treatment yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: But how cute is this? Her name is Sophia. I was like, oh my gosh, one of my best friends named Sophia. But we were meant to meet and then her fiance is Serbian. Wow, so she's been to all these towns in Serbia and like da da da da, So we got to talk about like where she's been, her parents, her fiance's parents both are from Serbia, have super Serbian names. So like she became my first friend, Sofia, and then I ended up meeting I sat next to this girl Serene.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Serene from the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: And she's from the Bachelor, And because I said, oh, do you model, she goes, I used to model a lot, and then I went on this. I went on The Bachelor, and I haven't modeled so much.
Speaker 3: After that.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're on the Bacher and I was like yeah. And then somehow she connected. She's like, oh my gosh, I know Becca, and then she goes, I knew you looked familiar all over her Instagram. I was like, yeah, girl, the Foundation. Yeah, I did not meet her.
Speaker 2: She was with Susie that night that you met Susie.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't meet any of Susie's friends. I came up to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah I met her that night.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, yeah. Okay, So anyway, so that connection, I was like, oh my god, I have another best friend here. So I ended up talking to her the majority of the time, and she was giving all these tips. She's like, yeah, I put some aquafor on your legs. It makes them look like that. Give me some of that. And I was like, funny enough that you say that, because aquafor is pretty good with clean vasiline is not so good.
Speaker 3: But she was thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and there's talking about natural cycles, like all the cycles thinking up. She became like my best friend okay for the weekend, Okay, not like forever, right.
Speaker 3: No, I was stressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't stress. She's not replacing anybody. But I said, those two were like my two like best friends.
Speaker 4: For the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the designer was also like really cute, but she was also like busy and very big. But it's a lot of like hurry up and wait, you know, and then like you're walking around, you're I was in a bathing suit. I was in a bikini for like ten hours, just like walking around and like I get like nervous before anything live, Like when I was doing eat stuff, I don't I can't eat at least two or three hours before because I have digestive issues. Things can go wrong. So I had to be there at three, so I stopped eating around like noon, okay, because I was like I need to like just this is this is it. I'm not going to the bathroom while I'm there, get there. And I didn't realize, yeah, not a bikini. I didn't realize how much time was going to go on before until we walked. I started getting a little lightheaded, and I was like, I have to eat something. I can't eat any of this weird stuff that's like around. They had these like souja juices, so I'm like drinking one of those souja juices. But I remember I'd packed rice Krispy Tree that Jojo had ordered for breakfast. I'd put the rest of it like in my bag, so ended up eating that. I was like, I have to eat something. So now I'm eating this rice Crispy Tree.
Speaker 5: What time is it?
Speaker 6: Like most people have lunch at noon and dinner at like six, Like what time is it?
Speaker 1: This is like at like five thirty. I'm starting to feel like a week.
Speaker 3: You haven't eat anything all day since noon.
Speaker 5: It's not that long a time.
Speaker 7: Lunchtime it's pretty long.
Speaker 2: Dinner like Max, you would have three almonds in between then.
Speaker 1: No, but I usually eat every like two or three hours. Granted it might be like a string cheese here and like a whatever, but I eat every two or three hours. So noon to five thirty to me is like an eternity. And mind you, my breakfast was small and early. I ate at like I don't know, seven am or something like four right right, So I'm amulatizzy. But anyways, I eat the rice Krispy treat and I was like, oh.
Speaker 5: I was like, and I.
Speaker 1: Go to and I go into the bathroom and there's like models and they're practicing their walk in the mirror, like and there's guys urinals in there. And I was like, how am I because I knew it wasn't going to be silent? How am I going to do anything in here? So I'm starting to get like sweaty and like I was like, I gotta go, and I couldn't go. And that's where the story ends, Like I don't know ra in me because I think also the nerves just to over because I couldn't. I was like, there's no way I can just like be comfortable in here.
Speaker 3: You sweated it out.
Speaker 1: I sweated it out. It's very stressful.
Speaker 3: It was very I've been able to do that too. I really like I feel for.
Speaker 6: You, Like Hi, everybody went in the stall and I was like, there's there's no way I.
Speaker 3: Could have been the juices you had to that's probably been high.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying, this is why I cannot eat before I do something like that, because my style, I think it's a nervous stomach.
Speaker 6: Ye, they were a robe or something. You're in a bikini all day and that's just how you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's limited robes. There were limited robes, so I'll bring my own robe.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: Is next year a possibility?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, next year, I'm going Sports Illustrated. Yeah. But it was really funny is that there was an after party that was in the hotel that we were in, and so I went back and Emma was there like cleaning her brushes and stuff, and I was like, I need to order food. So I ordered food to eat food, and I'm like feeling really good, and I go, I think we should go to I'm like, when are we ever in Miami for like Miami Swim Week. Let's go to the you know. And it started at eleven PM, And this was at like nine point thirty and I was like, Okay, let's eat, reassess, have some m and ms, get some sugar in me, and then like let's see, you know, eleven passed by and we were just I was like, can't do it. Wow, Yeah, because Emma was out and I was like, I'm not going to go somzi to the party. She was there but she wasn't really responding, and so I was like, I don't know. So I ended up washing my makeup off and trying to go to sleep, which was actually a really bad idea because I didn't go to sleep till two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 6: Wow, he's laid there for three hours because of the adrenaline from the no I ch.
Speaker 1: Chatted with Emma for a lot of it kept her up. She was thrilled to have me there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what were your feelings going into something you've never done before. You were like, kind of it was it kind of happened fast. I feel like finding out you were doing it wasn't something you were.
Speaker 1: Like, no raining for no, not training at all.
Speaker 2: Actually, I mean you've been subconsciously training because you've been pilates and right.
Speaker 3: The runway walk.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you know what's interesting is the leading up to it. I worked out Tuesday morning and my body was just so tired. I was like, you know what, I'm going to stop working out for the rest of the week because I feel like my body just needs to just like chill. I haven't done that. I've never like, we're not worked out for that many days in a row and it was kind of nice.
Speaker 3: Three three days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't do Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday five.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I bet your body was.
Speaker 1: Like think thank you for the break. But no, I didn't like prepare in terms of like eating anything specific or like working out, like I think I really mentally how to like prepare myself for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So going into that, where was your did you have any cause your your vibe was like modern woman energy.
Speaker 3: Why not yea, why not me? Did you have? Was there any moment during it where you were like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so overwhelmed and I can't believe I did this or did you ever feel that?
Speaker 1: I had moments of like very emotional, And then I did have moments of insecurity, Like there was a point where I was like, oh my god, I had like some straggler crawchairs and I was like the bottoms that they gave me were so tiny, like when I tell you, like, it's probably the size of that pinky ronchair. Yeah, some stragglers, like you know in the inner inner thigh that meets like when it meets your crotch, like what's that the grind area, there were like three that were just like right there, and I was like.
Speaker 3: You're like, em I need some tweezers.
Speaker 1: No, this was already has gone from Emma. I was putting on the bathing suits and I was like, the people on the front road were going to see my like straggler crotchairs. So they were like, there are.
Speaker 5: Moments, we have a title for the episode.
Speaker 1: So there were moments where I was like and then also there's I was expecting to like walk out and have people like raging at a concert. It was not like that, like.
Speaker 3: People are just watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was like a shock a little you know, like I was like, oh, like there's no odd engage the audience move, you know. So then I was just like party girl. But I did have moments where like a.
Speaker 7: Little bit, there's this guy's in the front road like a monocle, just kind of like looking down in the program.
Speaker 3: So serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like that's the gig. I guess you know, it's not a party. This is like you walk observe. Yeah, but yeah, there were moments like I had and I think it's natural too, like you look around, like there were no like everybody around me was very very thin, like it was like very you know, it's weird, like because I am confident and it didn't really hinder me, Like I didn't feel like, oh I wish I looked like that, But it is very intimidating when you're like looking around and just seeing all these like stick figures walking around and I'm like wow, But I.
Speaker 2: Just imagine every single person had a moment like that because you go in and you can be the you can have what someone would describe as like the most model body perfect. Yeah, but then they walk you could still walk in, and then you compare yourself. I mean I think that's just like unfortunately being human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. I didn't feel any of that from anyone. I was like watching and like they were all like do you think they felled it from you walking around? And like you know in the thing like practicing, and I was like I should practice, but I was like I cannot get myself to do that. Like I was like, I just cannot get myself to do it.
Speaker 2: Do you have a memory of like walking down the runway or did you know?
Speaker 1: I would have bought I did have a memory, because like I watched the playback of the rehearsal and I was like, Oh my gosh, so you're supposed to just like pose, you know, like you're just supposed to do all these poses. So I like vividly remember like right when I got at that, like striking a pose so good and it was really a blur, like and then the thing is too It's like I was so shaky after my whole body was just like compuls thing. I was like, I don't know what is happening, but like this is really freaky. Why I don't do drugs cause I don't like to like not have control over my body. Yeah, it's very stress.
Speaker 3: Show drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also to like I have such like a interest like just people that do that day and day out, Like it's just Matt.
Speaker 2: I think people that do that day in day out would come and see what you do and be like, I'm so stressed.
Speaker 3: How is she doing that so confidently and effortlessly?
Speaker 1: Thank you for seeing what I'm saying. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I really feel really all right.
Speaker 2: We are going to take a break and we have a lot to talk about today, so we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: And we're back.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to before we move on from swimming, I forgot to tell you because I know you love her, But like scrubbers were dming me all weekend long about the Birds Papaya being out there for Sports Illustrated and they're like, you have to meet Sarah, we need this crossover. We love you, blah blah blah. And so she had actually DMed me after I posted that I was going to be there and she told me like, it's a secret, but I'm going to be out there with a Sports Illustrated. So we were trying to connect, but it's because like we weren't in the same shows. It was just like Chips Fern Night. But I did reach out to her and I do want to have her on the podcast when she's in La next So I was working on it.
Speaker 2: I wanted her on the podcast forever.
Speaker 1: I love her and this was her first time ever doing it. She did it for Sports Illustrated and she rocked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so epic. I love her so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah me too, I would love to have her on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, wow, what a weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, while I was swimming away, you were swimming in a different direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not much swimming, but flying.
Speaker 1: Flying upstream, upstream.
Speaker 2: I went to Canada to visit Haley because she is working on a project out there, and it was so fun because we I want to say, the longest we've gone not seen each other was probably in twenty eighteen, the fall of twenty eighteen, she did her European tour, which was a month, and so that that was like the longest I think, But since then, I think this was the longest we have gone without seeing each other. Felt long, It felt long, but I mean I did have you know, it was like Europe.
Speaker 3: So to two of the weeks it was.
Speaker 2: I was very busy and on a totally different time zone, which I think really helped me. Yeah, but yeah, so we reunited and Canada. This is my first time to Canada on the West coast. I've only been to Toronto.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I love Canada on the West coast.
Speaker 2: It's so beautiful, beautiful, It's stunning. So we had a great time. It was so good to be with her. It was also so.
Speaker 3: Good to not be like that.
Speaker 2: We hadn't gotten in any fights leading over normally after two weeks I start like picking fights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just because she missed her, miss her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was so nice to go into the weekend, just like excited to see each other and have you know, quality time together.
Speaker 3: But we went on a hike. We did not have to.
Speaker 1: Work the days that you were there.
Speaker 3: No, she's off on the weekends.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so it'll be nice to go be able to go up and you know she has that time off, and so it was really great.
Speaker 3: I I literally, don't you cry?
Speaker 1: Did anybody cry when you saw each other?
Speaker 2: She cried?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Cried, and she she cried when she when I but not cried, just was like teary eyed. Okay, no sobs or anything.
Speaker 1: Would you wanted to sob? No? Okay, if it sounds like you wanted to sob, if I was sobbing, i'd want to sob. Okay.
Speaker 3: But I think we were just really happy to see each other.
Speaker 2: But it's so cute, like she showed up to the airport with flowers.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, so sweet. But yeah, that was pretty much.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like it was very low key, and she's staying in this like beautiful house with this beautiful view, and it was really really great.
Speaker 1: Do you miss her already?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I literally miss her every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when she leaves the room.
Speaker 1: I thought about you this weekend because I obviously left Robbie. He's camping and so he didn't really have really good service, so I didn't really talk to him basically all Friday and Saturday morning, and I was thinking, like, Becca did this times two weeks.
Speaker 3: I know, it's weird. It's like so interesting that you.
Speaker 2: Can find that with another person where you want to spend all your time with them, and that they're the person that you want to tell your big things to or small things and big things, you know. Yeah, And I was actually thinking about were you How did you feel like I know that you were kind of like, oh, Robbie can't go because like he already has plans, but doing something that big and like exciting, Yeah, did you kind of feel like like bummed that he wasn't there.
Speaker 1: A hundred percent the whole time, and like even more so in it too, because I was like, if you were here, he'd be like such a calming force for me, you know, like I was just in my own head and in my own like truly having Emma was a blessing because that would have been a disaster if I didn't have anybody to like unleash to, but yeah, I did feel really sad and also like I wish he would have been in the crowd and you know what I mean, I just I wish he could have experienced that with me.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like you want to have your and that's the one thing, is like the calmness you.
Speaker 3: Feel around somebody, around your person.
Speaker 2: You know. I feel like you probably feel y'all probably feel that with your partners.
Speaker 5: Your wives twenty seven years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's just like.
Speaker 2: When anything feels overwhelming and then you're with that person, there's this sense of like it's okay, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And like there was like this situation at the hotel when I went to check in. Apparently they thought I was coming the day before, so they canceled my reservation because it was like a no show. Oh so I'm like that's fine, you know, it's like super calm. I just like really wanted to like get in bed, and they give me this key and I go up to this new room and there's like they're three girls like getting ready for the night, and I was like, you guys aren't checking out anytimes?
Speaker 3: Extra?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like have any gotten there in space for one more? And I was like, oh, something that happened. Then I got put into a different room. Walking back down, they put me in a different room the the thermostatus and go below seventy five and I was like I can't. I was like, I can't move anymore and I can't go back down and keep seeing this woman like. I was just like and I wanted to call Robbie and be like what do I do? Yeah, it's like called Paulina and I was like, what do I do?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: I just ended up because I was like, Emma was like, you can come stay with me. Because I was like, I just don't want to complain. I ended up calling them asking them to come fix the air, and they couldn't fix it, so they just like moved me into a different room.
Speaker 5: I was like I was half empty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, I have found that in most relationships, one is the panicer and one is the everything's going to be okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the panicker and Robbie is that everything's going to be.
Speaker 5: In my relationship, everything's fine, it's to be fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm definitely the everything's fine, but sometimes Haley will be the everything's fine more like relationships stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say I was less like stress. I knew I wasn't like panicky. I was just more like I'm just I just like, put me summer, give me.
Speaker 2: Some I don't want to spend energy having to fix this. Correct correct, it's like an energy give me so I'll.
Speaker 3: Sleep on the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was really good.
Speaker 1: When did you come home yesterday?
Speaker 2: I got home at like one am today.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: She's tired.
Speaker 2: She's tired go down to get Phoebe today. Oh, I know that's the really hard thing. I have a lot of busy weekends coming up, and like miss Heidi.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I know he's missing Heidi too. But I feel like Sunny's like giving attitude lately, bad like attitude sad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like I kind of feel like Phoebe is like that too, Like she's kind of just indifferent towards me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I understand I too would be that way. I know, I kept getting left.
Speaker 1: Should we bring our dogs this weekend? I did consider it, but decided against it.
Speaker 4: It just feels it's.
Speaker 2: Not going to be relaxing, you know, it adds an element of stress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: When people are like, oh, when you have kids, you can still travel, and it's like sure, but at what like not the same as when you're alone?
Speaker 1: Right, true? Fair? Fair, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we had talked about this hair. I didn't talk about the hair theory, but you talked about the hair theory.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But before we get to the hair theory, I just want you to know that Remy Bator do you follow Remy bad She apparently did this Trader's experience that you were invited to do, and I was watching it thinking beca messed up.
Speaker 2: I didn't really feel like I'm messed up because I would have been so tired, But like, if it had been during a time where I was not traveling NonStop and hadn't been home, I would have thoroughly enjoyed it. It looked so cool, It did look fun, and the people that were there were really people that I love following on social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just like dang. And then I was trying to figure out how to get on Trader season three?
Speaker 2: Oh should we talk about Trader season three?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Before Hair three?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's some rumors about who's gonna be on the next season of Traders.
Speaker 3: This list here, I don't know any of them, so I'll let you talk about that. Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, there's this Survivor guy, his name's Tony. He's won twice. He's a spoiler Alert. He is amazing, and he is one of our favorite Survivor players of all times. So if he was on Traders, I would be obsessed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think how the Survivor people are viewed. They're like either immediately thought to be a Trader or they're eliminated.
Speaker 1: Dude. Well, so it's funny that you say that because Boiler Alert, the season one winner of Traders, was a Survivor player and she won. Oh and she was a Trader.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, okay, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Poverty made it pretty far. And Sondra too. Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Carolyn, do you know her?
Speaker 1: I don't know her, No, no, no, okay. But then there's more housewives. And then there was this second list that we saw that involves a lot of people that we do know, like wells Adams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Krishelle.
Speaker 1: I would love to watch Kroschelle me too. And Sean Lowe.
Speaker 3: I think he was debunked.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd still love to watch him. Okay, and then Tom Sandoval.
Speaker 2: I just and I literally have no I literally don't have anything against Tom. I'm very indifferent about Tom Sandival, but it's just you can't escape him if you're watching reality television.
Speaker 1: He's everywhere there. Yeah, but you know what I respect about that. Yeah, it's like, let's just like bury all the bad stories and just have him go everywhere and do everything else. Is that not part of the tactic.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it is, But I don't think people forget, you know, like what the bad stories.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's more of like a Google search, you know what I mean, like because yeah, yeah, just like bury all the bad stuff. And so it's like Tom Sandoval joints this cast, Tom has this play or whatever he's in.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like when people google his name, it's not all just like the.
Speaker 1: It's like other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there were some other rumors, but those are the ones of the people that we know, correct.
Speaker 1: Correct, And I am just thoroughly excited to see who they pick. And I'm excited for season three because you know what se I'm watching right now that I'm obsessed with what Love Undercover, What's that so, oh my gosh, And today is the day that Love Island returns on peakle Oh wow, it is an embarrassment of riches. Yeah wow, that just made me so happy. I'm gonna do that tonight. Love Undercover is essentially like The Bachelor, but they have all these like soccer like football stars, international football stars, stars football and the women that are coming think that they're just going on to date international men. They don't know that they're like football stars or famous in any way. And so the theory or like the premise is so that these men find women who are interested in them, not just being famous football players.
Speaker 3: So are the women not international?
Speaker 1: No, the women are from Lah.
Speaker 3: That's funny, so good.
Speaker 1: Also because like some of these guys are like, I'm used to getting chicks, because like the girls get to pick who they want to go out with the first round. Yeah, they're all picking like the hot ones, and they're like, I'm not used to this. I'm used to getting any girl that I want. And I'm like, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: They're not hot.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's in the eye of the beholder. But there are two that I think are a little are a little more attractive than.
Speaker 2: The right, also soccer players.
Speaker 1: They're all football players, yes, different places. So like somebody's from Amsterdam, somebody's from Mexico.
Speaker 5: Something extremely successful and.
Speaker 1: Wealthy, extremely like yeah, like extremely wealthy.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so I'm only on episode janitor. Yeah. One of them is like a general manager of a restaurant. One of them said that he was a construction worker. Another one says that he's in like like training and conditioning, so like not such a lie, like but kind of.
Speaker 3: A lie okay, like a.
Speaker 1: Personal trainer, a personal trainer. Yeah, but like for athletes, I guess. So yeah, they tell them like all you know, all these other things that they are. It's very good.
Speaker 3: What's it on peacock?
Speaker 1: You love Peacock is crushing it right now? Peacock if you'd like to advertise on scrubbing in please?
Speaker 3: I think they probably do. I think they do. Oh, they they've definitely we've definitely read a Peacock app.
Speaker 1: We have, but not a minute.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're ready for you to.
Speaker 2: Come back back.
Speaker 3: When you get when you.
Speaker 1: Get free advertisement weekly you know, because this is good advertisement, I know.
Speaker 3: Just but they get it for free. Well, no script, Needd.
Speaker 1: You know what that's a good point, you know what.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the goal of this next year. Here's the problem with you going on traders. It's gonna have to be after you get married, I think, because I think you're gonna have to prioritize them. You can't be gone for a few weeks right now?
Speaker 1: Why not three weeks? No problem?
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on when they film, when they share in Scotland, right.
Speaker 1: And it works work throws a wrench in the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I mean it'd have to be a very specific time, but I would love for that to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If anything this modeling gig did for me is it made me realize that the sky is a limit. If I want something, I'm going to go after it.
Speaker 3: Why wanted?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you one thing. Seeing the photos with your abs, I'm like, I might start Pilate's.
Speaker 5: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 2: So I probably won't, but it was a thought, you know, I thought about it.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting though about that whole thing. I think I was brainwashed for so many years to think that I needed to do like hard hit exercises, like run like I would run every single day miles. I would run miles every single day, and our bodies as females is just not We're not wired for that, Like we shouldn't be doing that. So the minute I shifted that the lower impact workouts actually I think are doing better for my body than like the intense ones.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it just depends on your body type and everyone's different. So some things like really work for people and then some things, and it also depends on what results are you wanting, right, you know, right right right, that's just me. It's like a fitness instructor speaking. Okay, hair theory is what.
Speaker 1: Wait, I think that we should take a quick break and then we should come back with our top Taylor Swift songs.
Speaker 4: All right, Grady too, All.
Speaker 2: Right, we are back and we do have a conversation around our top five Taylor Swift songs of all time. But before we get into that, while we're on the topic of music. Earlier a few podcasts ago, Mark, you said that you thought Lunch by Billie Eilish would be the biggest song of the summer.
Speaker 5: I did say that before it was even released.
Speaker 2: Before it was released, and I do love that song, So we was a standout song that might be one of the best pop songs of all time. Billy does Birds of a Feather. I wish you'd let me guess, because Birds of a Feather is strong.
Speaker 3: It's so strong, so good, it's so good.
Speaker 6: And you know, a lot of times I find the artists do that strategically. They put out a first single, then they put out the album, and then they put out the one that they know is the biggest hit off the album.
Speaker 5: So you might be right.
Speaker 3: They knew, they knew what they were doing.
Speaker 5: Lunch goes first, Birds of a Feather second. I think that's very possible.
Speaker 1: Of Feathers number one. For me, I'm just saying, first, what's Shahiro? Oh yeah, hero? What on the BILLI albums? What is that? H oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Top five Taylors.
Speaker 2: So this was very challenging for me, but I just went with my guy.
Speaker 1: Like I'm all you can do. That's just.
Speaker 2: There's so much more than five songs to put on this list, but these are the ones.
Speaker 5: Fifty honorable mention.
Speaker 1: I gave you a task, and you how to deliver, and first rough paper scissors, you start o me.
Speaker 6: Yeah fine, I'll start all right. My top five all time Tiller swift songs. My humble opinion. Coming in at number five is Getaway Car. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: What we were doing just tortured Poets Department.
Speaker 6: Oh oh my god, this is all times even said, all time, all time time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that changes everything.
Speaker 5: Looks like I was insane like that bad.
Speaker 1: This is so hard, But okay, you work on yours. It's not gonna be so hard, because I mean I already.
Speaker 6: Kind of all right, all right, well I got number five is get Away Car. From the moment I heard that song, I was like, this is a fantastic song. I think it should have been a single. Whatever, great song. Number four. How this didn't make an album? I don't even understand. It came out as like, you know, a target version of the album would have, could have, should have.
Speaker 5: Is a phenomenal song.
Speaker 6: What I want in a pop song is great pop hooks.
Speaker 5: That song is like three of them. She's wasting hooks on one song. It didn't even need that many. It's just one after another after another.
Speaker 2: It's brilliant.
Speaker 5: Give me Back my Girlhood.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's so much brilliance in that song. And the bridge, as my daughter says, makes me feel like I'm flying. Number three the song that Tanya needs in and around her mouth. That's what she said the night this was released Exile. She said, I need that song in and around my mouth. And at the time I was like, I don't know what that means. The song's fine. Since then I get it. I get it. That song is phenomenal. I gave so many signs. Why weren't you paying attention?
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 6: I'm a late comer to this song. I have to admit my girls turned me on to it when I saw it in concert. I get it, I really get it, and I'm sad it's not in the setlist anymore. Long Live is a brilliant, brilliant song I have at the time of my life, fighting dragons, emotional, brilliant. Wow, and number one is a no brainer, and only Taylor could put out a song that becomes one of her greatest songs ever. And then she puts it out again and it's even better than.
Speaker 5: The first time.
Speaker 6: All too well ten minute version is the greatest Taylor Swift song of all time.
Speaker 5: There's my top five.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: I'll be on Facebook if you want to argue with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait for the arguments.
Speaker 5: All right, all right.
Speaker 7: Number five for me is Mirrorball. It's a very special song with me and Allison, and it makes us think about our wedding a lot. And I just love that song. Number four is our song. That is the song got me into Taylor Swift. I was fresh out of high school. I was dating a girl named Kitlyn Garcia and she was like, you gotta listen to the Swift. She is so good and I was hooked. From that moment.
Speaker 6: I can picture you singing that song at the top of your lungs. Have I seen that before? Is that just the mental image I have?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 7: Probably?
Speaker 5: I mean you probably have, I probably have.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I love our song I'm a strong self titled album Defender. Yeah. Number three Cruel Summer.
Speaker 5: That's that almost made my list.
Speaker 7: I remember when Lever came out. I remember walking down mainstreat Us saying Disney Lane blasting it from my phone and just I love that song song.
Speaker 6: That song, it wasn't a single, but it was so good it made itself a single, like it powered its own way to becoming a single.
Speaker 5: It was undeniable that song.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, it just from Sheer Force and Will and it is still in the top forty.
Speaker 6: How many songs become hits three years after they were released Because it's so good.
Speaker 7: Only Taylor, Only only Taylor and Kate Busch. Number number two. This is my go to karaoke song. It's always, always has a special base in my heart. You belong with me. I just I love it. I know it's a I just love that song. And number one my old time favorite Taylor Swift of all time to get rid of every single song and only listen to one. Oh no, sorry, I love I think it so catchy.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like, he is a great song.
Speaker 5: I mean me, why you got to be so yeah?
Speaker 1: I do like that.
Speaker 7: I got to be Oh my god, I love that song.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm so relieved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was like, why is she shocked about that one? Wow?
Speaker 3: Great listen, very.
Speaker 5: Nice and unique. Unique for mine. That's good. We all come from.
Speaker 3: Different Yeah, mine, I have some crossovers and mine. At number five, I have clean.
Speaker 1: Oh good choice.
Speaker 2: It just feels like a cleanse every time. I just need the reminder of like there's a new day coming clean. Number four is your lose using me also.
Speaker 1: A gosh so good edition that was like how is that choosing me? You're losing me? It might be the greatest lyric of a something babe, say something. Oh that means to make my.
Speaker 2: Less Two three is Cruel Summer. Also literally one of my all time favorite Taylor Swift songs.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I loved it when you performed it in at the Airs tour.
Speaker 3: It's just like electric, brilliant.
Speaker 2: Number two Champagne problems, just.
Speaker 3: That bridge, that bridge.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that one doesn't do it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I and then my number one is all too well to mineverse.
Speaker 1: This was a rough job, so what So what I appreciate about my What I appreciate about my list is this is my knee jerk reaction. Like I didn't overthink. I really just went with my gut on this. And so I feel, okay, I'm gonna start with number five all too well ten minute versions, Okay, starting off strong, obvious for obvious reasons. I feel like we, many of us picked that one. To me, I could listen to song on repeat five times and that's my workout for the day, Like, I love it, especially for that time. Marker Number four is State of Grace.
Speaker 2: Wow, I love that song It Takes Me Back.
Speaker 1: That album Read was like such a breakup album for me, and that song made me feel so empowered. So there's like this like what's the face?
Speaker 5: No, I'm I'm just really focused on.
Speaker 1: Number three is Cornelia Street?
Speaker 3: Oh Strong?
Speaker 1: That song to me is so beautifully hurtful. And the fact that I saw Cornelia Street, I feel like I have like an attachment to it a little bit. So that's and I never felt like it got the credit that it deserved. Number two New Romantics.
Speaker 6: Oh come on, that was one that did really well on one of those like the Rolling Stones or whatever like that in the top five.
Speaker 1: To me, like I could build a castle all the bricks they threw at me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: It's so great. So that's number two. Before I get into number one, I'd like to throw an honorable mention.
Speaker 2: No, there's no.
Speaker 5: Songs we get it.
Speaker 1: And then my number one Taylor Swift song, Can anybody guess it?
Speaker 5: It's off a friend enchanted?
Speaker 2: Is good?
Speaker 5: I guess bejeweled?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you just broke her best.
Speaker 1: That might have to be instead of Cornelia Street, but I digress. Invisible String it's going to be in my wedding.
Speaker 3: That's right, oh, the Jeweled.
Speaker 1: Jeweled, the one that got.
Speaker 2: Away enchanted was like my number, like it was it was about to make the list for me.
Speaker 7: I pulled like my listening data to see what I listened to the most, and Thug Story was number one.
Speaker 5: But it was like, I can't.
Speaker 7: Get that on there.
Speaker 3: It's very easton.
Speaker 1: Jeweled. I didn't really go into Midnights because I didn't feel an attachment to any of them except for Jewel Morning, my theme song. I got to redo my.
Speaker 6: List, I tell I update my daughters. By the way, just so you both know, she still sings we Jeweled every single day.
Speaker 1: I thought I was going to switch to Sabrina Carpenter Espress, so I actually thought about doing it this morning, changing it, but but Jewel just hits better. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched that video of us interviewing Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: And I was I can't remember who I was with, but I showed them the video and they were like, the coloring of your face is so ill Like they were like, you look so sick, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yeah, I was holding back literal vomit.
Speaker 1: Every time, I don't know, every time I think about Sabena Carpenter. I think about our interview that you passed out in the middle of and threw up in the middle of, and I feel like, I'm like Gray. I feel like because Espresso is such a big song right now, so she's always at the top of my mind. I'm constantly recreating that video in my head.
Speaker 3: I would love to just ask if she knew what that something weird was going on.
Speaker 1: My favorite tart is that we had Sabrina Carpenter back on the podcast and you got up in the middle of her interview again because there was something.
Speaker 3: She looks so base right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just it's it's really every time I've seen her out in the wild since then, I just introduce myself because I don't want her to remember.
Speaker 1: It's the gift that keeps on giving, honestly. Oh man, all right, I think that does it for us for today.
Speaker 3: What a show show There was so much, but guess what. We'll be back this Thursday.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: With an ask technically it's a it's not an am A, it's an a U A ask us anything, ask us anything. So we're gonna be answering all of your hard hitting questions because y'all seem to like when we talk about ourselves more than we already do. So we love you so much. Let me hope you have a great week.
Speaker 3: We love you so much.
Speaker 2: Bye.