Speaker 1: Both Nicks twenty four to thirty seven, five no touchdowns, no interception, was sacked twice.
Speaker 2: They ran the ball for fifty nine times, not a whole lot of rush yards.
Speaker 1: Franklin had four for eighty two, Briant had five for eighty two, Courtland Sutton four for fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Evan Ingram had four for thirty three.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahome was twenty nine or forty five, two seventy six, one touchdowns, one reception. The Broncos sacked them six excuse me three times, but pressured him Gimmer's time. Travis Kelcey had his best day nine for ninety one in the touchdown Taekwon Thornton one catch, sixty one yards. I've been trying to say, oh, Joe, know.
Speaker 3: What they're doing. I don't know what they're doing, but you know, once Rashet Rice came back in Hollywood, Brown is back and and everyone else, you know, he has to take a back seatum, he has to take a back seat. So anytime anytime Taekwon Thornton is on the field, he's auditioning for where he's going to be next year. He's auditioning for where he's gonna be next year.
Speaker 2: Broncos have now won at eighth straight.
Speaker 1: They've beaten both teams that participated in the Super Bowl. They beat the Eagles, and they've beat they're two losses by combined this minute.
Speaker 2: Do you know why?
Speaker 3: Do you know why they beating those teams? K? The defense? Is that that good?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, hold on who else?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Who defense? So? Who defense we played with?
Speaker 1: Is it the Broncos defense which means Broncos defense, offense, special teams which make up the Denver Broncos or are we playing with someone else's defense?
Speaker 2: That's are what we call a tournament.
Speaker 3: It's a Denver Broncos team. It's a Denver Broncos team. Now, the offense hasn't looked like you know what they looked like. The offense like stir Fried. Honestly, it like stir Fry. But at some point it just like the Eagles. At some point the Broncos will catch up to where the Broncos defenses playing and Bo Nixon and boys will get themselves rhythm similar to the Eagles. I'm sure it's going to happen. And what I like about Sean Payton. What I like about Sean Payton is he gonna get in his bag. He gonna get in his bag. He don he's not gonna do it right now, but he's going to get in his bag. And when he does, Bo Nixon and boys gonna be fine on all cylinders.
Speaker 2: Win.
Speaker 3: It matters most as long as that defense is playing the way it's played. But them boys good, and they ain't even playing.
Speaker 1: When you address up say we say yeah, y'alla. I said, y'all, y'all, I said y'all good. I said they good, but not y'all.
Speaker 5: Know that's don't say they y'all mean retired And Broncos you retired. You retired? What were talking about? We talk about y'all. You you played that thirty seven years ago.
Speaker 2: So once a Bronco, always a Bronco. Is my name up there up.
Speaker 3: Where it's gonna be in a new stadium, Absolutely it travel. Okay, I'm just making sure. But y'all won the game. And they got that logo that hey, that god damn Benito.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got pull, we got zach Allen, we got we got Cooper. Oh, we had a we had a we had a slot corner, had two sacks. He gonna be defensive player of the week two.
Speaker 3: Sacks Edge he who ay, who the hell is y'all defensive coordinator? Man man Joe dj he Oh, the same Dvance. He was the head coach at one point. Now, Advance wasn't there with me? No, Leslie Fraser was there when I was there.
Speaker 2: No, But I'm saying, wasn't he a player?
Speaker 3: What would have got that? Man? You think you think I played with Van Joseph?
Speaker 1: No VJ younger than me is? Yeah, he fifty three, So you might have got he. Was he in Houston or Cincinnati? He wasn't in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Playing. No, that's the World League. Hey not.
Speaker 3: But honestly, you know all all jokes.
Speaker 2: No VJ.
Speaker 1: He died and some teams gonna look at him because look, the thing was, he didn't he didn't have a quarterback. Defenses were good, but he didn't have a quarterback. You got to have a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look at our schedule. Uh, we're on a bye week next week. So we got the Commanders, Uh at left. So that Sunday night, Oh, we got the Commanders, then were at the Raiders, Then we got Packers at home, the Jags at home, and then we're on the road at the Chiefs, and then we got the Chargers at home. So we got one, two, three, We got three games at home, three games on the road.
Speaker 3: That that sounds like for to me.
Speaker 2: But A you're gonna stop it.
Speaker 3: You you said, y'all got the Jags. Huh, yeah, we got the Jags. You saw what the Jags did today? See what the Jags did to the charges of today? Was my question?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: I saw that? Okay, okay, act like act like.
Speaker 2: You know that ain't us. That ain't us.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we'll sack trouble Lawrence probably about five times if you can get to him.
Speaker 1: Oh if you were getting too everybody, ain't nobody even closed us inside y'all.
Speaker 3: Boy, listen, y'all on the historic place now if you can keep it up, put up now all bullsh all bush all buy almost cursed all bullshe over side, y'all boy, y'all the real deal that got that got that that guy damn front foe man. Listen, man, Yo, we got y'all. Hey, listen, y'all have one week link on defense. Y'all got one week link and that's it.
Speaker 1: But everybody try to tell me, everybody, man, but you see what everybody be saying, you see all the other corners. I say, bro, when have you ever heard the receiver criticize another receiver or quarterback criticize another quarterback. Of course they're gonna talk good, but every how many he's the most penalized cornerback defensive player in football. That's what I know. That's fact, that's not conjecture. And again, don't get beat deep and what happened because he because the only reason Patrick mahonmes Troy, because he was behind him.
Speaker 2: If you where you're supposed to be in that situation.
Speaker 3: Nothing cheating, nothing deep every time.
Speaker 2: But we won. We won. That's all I know. My team won. Your team lost.
Speaker 3: Whoa you mighty you, you mighty excited. You talk about your team and this team and that team. But the Dolphins won. Not only did the Dolphins won, they won all the way in Madrid.
Speaker 1: Huh, I should lift ass over there. Shouldn't lift ass over there?
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, the Dolphins find are going to run what you talking about? We're not games?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, okay, okay. You thought you saw we did to Buffalo, right, we put foot cent them. You saw we did to the commanders today, right, we put foot cent them. Man, who we got next? Who we got next? A chat?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I need? I need you a I need a personal Hey, what is ass title?
Speaker 2: For you?
Speaker 3: What is asked title? What is that called? What's that? I need a a chat? I need an executive producer. Is there anybody that wanted to be an executive producer that has a.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna have a camera take, So how are you going?
Speaker 3: I need a camera take and an executive producer. I'm hiring Shan.
Speaker 2: The guppies ain't going.
Speaker 3: Let me see. I'm hiring my baby, Shan. You know how the worker you want to be? Executive producer? Huh? I know my baby watchings? Yeah, all right, I got an executive producer. I need a camp.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs are now on the outside looking at The Broncos are the number one seed at the playoffs in the day ninety two, The Patriots are ninety two.
Speaker 2: The Coats we are on there. By week they're eight and two. Steelers are six and.
Speaker 1: Four, Buffalo seven and three, the Chargers seven and four, Jacksonville six and four. Uh, Houston, Texans are five and five, Kansas City five and five, Baltimore Ravens five and five, Dolphins four and seven, and the Honted the why you got the bingers up there? Bigger three and seven? They ain't gonna know where that. Hey, you know what that we just had to put twelve teams up?
Speaker 2: How long? You know?
Speaker 3: Miracles do happen?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: It happened in nineteen eighty the miracle Lord Ice Lake Plass, the US hockey team beat the Soviets.
Speaker 3: Hey, Albika's on the call. Do you believe in miracles? Yeah? So they're the chance. That's a chance. Crazier things have happened when it comes to the game of football. You don't know how that. You know, you don't know how the season will end. You never know what may happen. There might be a chance. There might be a chance, God willing that the Bengal sneaking of goddamn playoffs. I don't know. I don't know how it happened. I'm not sure. I'm not.
Speaker 2: Y'all can walk on clouds and still can't sneak in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: You never know, You never know.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's talk about my dolphins. Let's about let's talk about them dolphins.
Speaker 1: Let's see here, Okay, here are the Chiefs remaining schedule. Oho, they got the Colts. That's a good one as whole one. Then they got the Cowboys on Thursday obviously week okay, yep. Then they get the Texans at home on a Sunday night. Then they get the Chargers at home on the road at the Titans, the Broncos. Christmas Day and Christmas like a Tuesday or Wednesday?
Speaker 2: When is Christmas?
Speaker 1: What that Christmas fall on Jordan and Thursday bat they played, they played Sunday and then it got by. They got a quick turnaround because they played the Cowboys on the twenty seventh. No, that's no, that's not no. Oh yeah it is because they played the Colts next week and then on Sunday, and then they turn around and play on Thanksgiving and then they get ten days off and play Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Then they get irregular.
Speaker 1: And then they turn around and uh play the Titans and then Titans and then they play the Broncos on Christmas and then they're at the Raiders. So they're gonna have to Entering this season, the NFL had nine hundred and eighty nine teams in the Super Bowl era that started five and five a worse, just eighty nine of those teams nine percent went on to make the postseason, only two, only two the Super Bowl. The long team to win the Super Bowl was the two thousand and one New England Patriots.
Speaker 3: Led by first year Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: First year starting quarterback Tom Brady. He was drafted in two thousand, but he started. We all know, Drew Bless, you got hurt. All five of the Chiefs losses this season have occurred in one score game decided by eight or fewer points.
Speaker 2: Entering this season, the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Had won seventeen consecutive one score game, including the playoffs, which is the longest streak in NFL history. That catches up with Joe Jo. Remember the past two years they would winning games like this and then finally it caught.
Speaker 2: Up with you.
Speaker 3: And but this is the thing, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It's about wins losses right now, right it's the regular season, but you know, Chiefs football is a little different when they get to the playoffs. Now, they're gonna be in contention.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Right now, I think they're the fifth seed. If they were the playoffs will to start tomorrow, I think they'd be the fifth.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs are the tenh seed. God damn, no, my bad, the night seed. The fifth seed is the Bills. Than the sixth seed is the Charge of seven and four, and Jacksonville at the playoffs end of the day would be at the last playoff spot at six fourt week. And then you got the Texans, Chiefs Baltimore all tied at five and five.
Speaker 2: But the Texans are eight, Chiefs or night. The Ravens are tenth.
Speaker 1: The Dolphins are the eleventh seed at four and seventh, and Cincinnati is the twelfth seed at three and Sam.
Speaker 3: All right, we all know the Chiefs are gonna make it. We know the Chiefs are gonna squeeze in there. They're going to be in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: No, we don't know that this year, O Joe. That's not the same Chiefs. That's that's different they got that's your first week.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I don't care who they got. They could they could have been playing Jesus in the Twelve Disciples. Are you better get Patrick Mahomes in football games that matter? After after November, after Thanksgiving, when football starts. Football season really starts after Thankgiving. In the words of Bill Belichick, that's when football season actually starts, I can see.
Speaker 1: The Broncos beating them again Cowboys because that's a short week.
Speaker 3: Cowboys. What who who? Cowboys? What beat beating who?
Speaker 1: You're like, Oh, you're like, you're gonna take the cheese on Thanksgiving? You know the Cowboys? Hello thanks Giving?
Speaker 3: The home Wait we are we were talking about the same Kandis City Chiefs three times super Bowl winning quarterback, two times m VP quarterback like that that one Patch mahon fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they can't run the football. They they're too inconsistent.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's just hard to win. This This is how they do you, it's how they listen. You see the trap in relationships when when when the times are good, they remember when the times are good. But as soon as you got as soon as you have a rough patch, they done forgot all the good times. They forgot all the good times. See you're forgetting all the good times. So at some point you know, at some point you know when it comes to Kansas City Chiefs, no matter how they look in the regular season, when it matters most, Patrick Mahomes elevates his level of play. He elevates his level of play. He does it every single year he did it. Last year, they were playing horrible when the season started. They were playing horrible when they started. This year where Shie Rice came back. Oh, they back at the top. They all were. Now everything is back back, even they don't look the same. Now we're having the same conversation again when it matters most.
Speaker 2: He had fourteen rush. They can't rush the football.
Speaker 3: What hell? The Eagles can't rush the football either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see you look at basically everything, it's different. Teams are better. The Broncos are better. Teams in the AFC are better this year, you know they are.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna let you have that. I'm that you had it and you had it. And then when the postseason comes and we do the show, all I'm gonna do and my redirect to when I say that on the November sixteenth, when we talked about where you thought the Kansas City Chiefs impact Mahomes were no longer the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we move off, O Joe, Broncos Tighty and Adam Troutman goes off on both Nick's haters who talked ish online.
Speaker 2: Take a list of what he had to say.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, first off, if you're talking shit about bow online. You're a coward, absolute coward. But I just wanted to say that and guard him a little bit. But I mean it says a lot. You know, he he blanks it out and we talked about it this week.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't care what other people think.
Speaker 4: We know what we have in the building and we know what he's made of, and we don't really care what people have to say. So Dragon Slayer sixty nine with his seven eleven slurpy in his mom's basement. I don't give a shit with you, should.
Speaker 2: Say, right, and Bo doesn't either.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Well, if he didn't care what people said, you wouldn't have made a you wouldn't said anything about it in the media.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have got them to die tried about it. Or you care.
Speaker 3: You care, that's why you mentioned it. You just told the whole world that you care. You told the whole whether you don't you don't care. By telling them that you don't care, you do care. Because we don't care about something you don't mention it, it doesn't bother you, so obviously it bothers you. Listen and I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: You don't see players do this. You know too many times come out and say things to the haters or the naysayers especially or like like I like to call it the keyboard warriors. But forget what they say on the side. Y'all know what y'all got in there. You know what you have to do out there on Sundays. Bo Nicks is a good quarterback. Sean Payton's gonna always put him in a position for that team to succeed offensively because the defense and them boys, they on autopilot. That defense is on autopilot.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You could call the goddamn plays and they will have success because of the personnel y'all have defensively.
Speaker 1: Well, they can get after you now, they can do that. They can they can definitely get after your quarterback and you're not gonna have a whole lot of time.
Speaker 2: But they need they need.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, they had ten penals today for one hundred and forty seven yards. Think about it, they're nine to two. But lead the NFL and punts, that's not a good recipe, that's not normally with a record like that, you're probably like middle pack towards the bottom end punts, But you lead the NFL in punts and you nine and two. You gotta be real, real careful. You gotta be real real careful. Oh, Joe, Josh Allen put the team on his back today.
Speaker 3: That was a great game, unk.
Speaker 1: That was a three rushing touchdowns, three passing touchdowns, three hundred and fifty seven total yards, forty four points scored. This game had nine lead changes, which time for the second most in NFL history. The Bucks took a three the lead. Guess what the Buffalo score? Make it seven three. Bucks come back, make it ten to seven. Buffalo say, uh no, they scored touchdown fourteen ten. Bucks said we told you we came here for business seventeen fourteen. Buffalo say screw you twenty one seventeen. Then the Bucks kick a field goal. Bucks say, what did we your head hard Josh Allen twenty six twenty one. Then they kick a field goal twenty six twenty four. Buffalo told you I'm Josh Allen, I'm the MVP thirty four to twenty six, thirty one twenty Sixcuse me, guess what happened though? Joe Baker Mayfield said, well, I would be the MVP this year thirty two thirty one, hold on, hold on, slow down now thirty seven thirty two, forty four thirty two, which was the final score. Josh Allen was nice of thirty three seventeen three touchdowns, but he did have two picks. And that's what gives them in trouble, oh Joe. What gives them in trouble is when.
Speaker 2: He earns the ball over.
Speaker 3: And one thing about it, when he turns the ball over, he's cleaned up those issues that used to be the Buffalo Bills. And Josh Allen's Achilles hill is the fact that, especially when they get to the postseason, he always turns the ball over. But he's really taking care of the ball. This is a game where we obviously turned it over, but it then cost him. Most of the time, they're not over able to overcome those turnovers, but they were today. This game was so exciting to me. This might have been the best game of the day simply because it was a scoring affair. That God Damn Baker Mayfield, That God Damn Mayfield is resilient and all that he does, man is if you're a football fan, you have to be a huge fan of Baker Mayfield. And I have one question though, when it comes to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, where the hell with Sean Tucker had in that all this time?
Speaker 1: We're in that because they got White and the other guy. What's the other guy that that that's injured? What Bucky Irvin, Bucky Irvan. Yeah, yeah, because he but he's been hurt. So now next man up at Harry coach. But he fast as hell and you see him turning new jets on him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait a minute, they had him on the bench. Hey, yep, man, listen man, Sean Tucker, boy, I salute you.
Speaker 2: But it was a.
Speaker 3: Surprise to me. I had no idea. I'm watching, I'm watching four games at once, and I look to the right. I just see somebody in the red jersey going down the side. I'm like, wait a minute, God, damn, buddy fast as hell. So that was just I think what he scored. He scored three times. I know he scored twice three receive it one two?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, that was a very very very very exciting game, really exciting game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they dodged the bullet today, Josh Allen, because normally, if you go back and look when they lost, when they lost to Miami, what did they do? They coached him in the turnovers? He had two turnovers today he was over. He was able to overcome those with his exemplary play running the football and throwing the football bought some time in the pocket. I just I didn't like that three man rush out. And I get it. You have to be very cautious when you're dealing with Josh Allen because if you run past, take off on you with all your with all your values. But but I mean he was, he was. He was sensational today. He was absolutely sensational to day. Oh Joe, we we can't go without Kean Coleman.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: What happened? He was a scratch because he was late? He didn't he Nah, come.
Speaker 3: On, man, you for real? How the hell?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe? Harry was first keyon.
Speaker 1: Coleman spoke to the media before the game about being a healthy scratch over reports that he missed the meeting. Let's take a listen to what Keon had to say.
Speaker 3: The second time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this just happened to you this year?
Speaker 3: Is there is there a message not being received? No, I wouldn't say that. So why does this people? Why is the second time again, I mean, mistakes happened.
Speaker 2: Things happened, but again, gotta be better.
Speaker 3: You describe your conversations with Tauma jerk.
Speaker 6: Disappointing.
Speaker 3: I gotta be better. How do you get better? Do what I'm supposed to do, doing the right things, supposed to be When did you find out you? I mean I knew that.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: You can't keep doing you can't make those type of mistakes for you're a professional.
Speaker 1: So mm hmm, yeah, I get being late. I think we've all been late. Oh Joe, how you missed the whole damn meeting? Oh Joe, have a Oh.
Speaker 2: Joe, we got you. Guess what you got practice and you got meetings.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's oh yo, that is literally our job. You meet, After you meet, you practice, you go home.
Speaker 3: Hey he missed Friday. He must have missed Friday and meeting him. Yeah, yes, damn, come on, come on back.
Speaker 2: Kean funny, But you're not good enough to miss meetings. You're not.
Speaker 1: They've been disappointed in your play and you're missing meetings. This is a recipe. This is how you get released, This is how you get moved on. Broh, This ain't you ain't at Florida State.
Speaker 2: No more. You're not getting separation. You don't win consistently.
Speaker 1: If it's not an athletic play where you can elevate over somebody, you don't. You don't do anything, and now you're missing meetings. Deon dalk, I mean I don't. But can we show the video? Oh Joe, this is this is hold on now here is the guy that was a healthy scratch because he missed a meeting. The coach chose not to the dress him. Take a look at this is him before the game on the field.
Speaker 2: Look at this if the other guy that gets it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you ask because you the receiver guy, because everybody says, shatter you too hard and how wout let you take it off?
Speaker 2: Take off? That's you? Nah?
Speaker 3: Something something may right? Something main right? I mean obviously is before a game you're a healthy scratch most of the time. Most players, you know, you're angry. You're angry, and in a situation like that where you're a healthy scratch, I'm listening he getting hyped up with you know this fellas on the sideline. But I would be angry. I would be upset because I want to be out there on the field, the boys.
Speaker 2: What you dancing and laughing for?
Speaker 3: Bro? You a healthy scratch, That's what I just.
Speaker 2: Let me ask your question. Let me ask your question.
Speaker 1: If Chase me, if Chase miss a meeting, you think they're gonna downgraded and they're gonna say you out?
Speaker 2: What about jellmen? Nah?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, those those are extrenuating circumstances. Let's take the third receiver. Let's say the third receiver, because I don't know what he is. He's supposed to be the best receiver, but he's clearly not. But anyway, I don't get it. O Jo, you dancing on the sideline, You keep keep kidding, and you not even in the game. So let me ask you a question. What do you think, Sean? What do you think Sean McDermott's thinking. What do you think the general manager's thinking. They're thinking the exact same thing you are not thinking. You said it.
Speaker 2: He don't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna get him. Let me get him because listen, them opportunities aren't them opportunities? Did they shrink? They shrink real fast, especially when they don't view you as valuable as you may think you hear me. You got you got to be careful. You gotta you gotta tread lightly. You gotta tread lightly and understand, understand the situation, the situation you're in. You got to be careful. You don't get that many he knows he's under. You don't get that many. You don't get that many chances either, You don't. You don't get that many chances.
Speaker 2: No, no, oh Yoe, how we do it, Oh Joe? Production in tolerance.
Speaker 1: As long as production is here, so as tolerance the moment production goals here, production will never be lower than tolerance.
Speaker 2: Just so you know they can be here.
Speaker 1: You producing, I'll tolerate a lot, but if you stop producing, I cannot let tolerance be above production.
Speaker 3: He gonna get right though, he gonna get right. He gonna get right, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen to what their best offensive lineman, Dion Dawkins had to say about mister Coleman's absent in this league.
Speaker 6: Any guys that come on and Kean knows right now he's in the hot seat and he needs to come on and show up for us. Uh pats on the back or over with, and it's time for him to grow up and he knows it. And uh, as an older player on the team, we hold everybody accountable and uh, we shoot straight. We don't sugarcoat it. And the words and word said to him and he took it.
Speaker 3: Well, Hey, that coming from one of the best in the game right there. You know, if if if obviously hearing it from them, you know, your coaches, I in one ear out the other, blah blah blah. But when you play it, when your player say it, not just anybody we talk about, We talk about the best, you know, one of those that have a veteran presence, not in that locker room, but in this NFL in general. So I mean, if it doesn't click when you hear from your own teammates, then it won't here. He gonna hear from me too. Like what you're doing, what you're doing, they only gonna give you so much grace. They only gonna give you so much grace. You got to tighten up.
Speaker 2: I give a private example.
Speaker 1: I know another guy that used to dance all the time when he's in pistols, as long as the production was happening. But what happened when the production got low and he couldn't do Corvette Corvette.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, hey, not the fact that you know the name, though.
Speaker 2: I give a prime example AB.
Speaker 1: People try to make it seem like that last year is the only time AB had missed practice, had yes meetings.
Speaker 2: What had happened to AB production? That dropped?
Speaker 1: And see, remember I told you, oh Joe, as long as production is here, so as tolerance. I can never let production be here and tolerance be here. So guess what did all of a sudden AB wasn't active. Now, that wasn't the first time AB had been late to a meeting, had misspracticed. That was not the first time. But you know what, you know what, AB, You're really not giving us one thirty five seventeen hundred and twelve fourteen touchdowns anymore.
Speaker 2: So you know what, O Joe, we just can't tolerate this. You know what.
Speaker 3: I have a question is did his production actually decline?
Speaker 2: Was it seventeen hundred and one thirty cats?
Speaker 3: Might have been fifteen hundred and one hundred catches.
Speaker 2: Let's see what his last year was.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, he's still but he was cutting.
Speaker 2: He became, he he became more than what the wait?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He had twelve ninety seven. So that lets you know how they were. The man had thirteen yard Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thirteen hundred yards and fifteen.
Speaker 1: Oh joe, they traded the man that had thirteen hundred yards and fifteen.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 1: You go into the Pro Bowl every year with those numbers. Hey, think about that, O Joe his last season, Oh Joe man Ab y'all go back and look up. Ab Ab had a six year stretch that arrival any receiver in history.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Jerry.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Randy, I'm talking about t O, I'm talking about Gerald, I'm talking about Don Hudson. I'm talking about Charlie Hennigan. You named receiver. There was a six year stretch. Ab was right there.
Speaker 3: I don't what I don't get.
Speaker 1: What I don't get is why Kean Coleman would put himself in this position. Because when you're in this position and you're trying, Sean McDermott realizes that he's not gonna get too many more opportunities to come up short.
Speaker 2: So I make an.
Speaker 1: Example out of you, because what am I missing? We scored forty four points today. Our quarterback threw for three seventeen three touchdowns, and he ran for another three.
Speaker 2: And you weren't on the field.
Speaker 3: That's the whole.
Speaker 2: So what does that tell be Ocho.
Speaker 3: That's that's the point. That's the point that we're trying to say too, honestly, is they only gonna give you so much grace, you know, key, They only gonna give you so much grace before before they move on you. You you have a great you have a great personality, is great for the NFL. But all we need for you is for that that that personality for your game to catch up to your personality. It gotta meet it, gotta go, It gotta gotta coincide. But once we get your game and we gonna get it, there we go. We gonna get your game where it needs to be. So a meet up with your personality and so you can get you can contribute to that goddamn Bills offense because there ain't no way in hell. Well, you're supposed to be the one, and that's no that's no disrespect to the rest of the boy. You're supposed to be the one.
Speaker 1: Oh Cho, I don't know, Oh Joe, how you missing? Oh yo, I'm just trying to figure out how you miss a meeting though?
Speaker 3: Be late? Yes, but miss the whole thing. How you missed the entire meeting. You slept too, You might have overslept. He might overslept.
Speaker 2: He might overslept. I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying he might overslept. And you know Friday, you know Friday's short day. Now, you know that, Yeah, Friday short day. So you know everything shot by the time twelve car hit. Well, you out the door. You know, practice over by the time twelve o'clock hit.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, oh Joe. But at this point, your body's so used to it. Your body awake company.
Speaker 3: Especially when we were ten, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were ten, were eleven. Yeah, and this is not like this last year. So you got up at the same time. Ain't like they changed something. I just I just don't get why he put himself in harm's way. They look at you different. Key, I'm just telling you because this seems to be a real current thing. You heard the reporter ask him, like, this is the second time this sappling.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna get him, right. I got I get a nine, got I got two phone calls to.
Speaker 1: Make in a battle of seven two teams that would give the winner so old position the first place in the NFC West.
Speaker 2: Sam Donald threw one two, three four I in ts.
Speaker 1: No touchdown passes, and Seattle lost twenty one nineteen to the Rams. Donald delivered his worst performance of the season. The Seahawks in a week eleven, NFL's third highest scoring team despite sixteen turnovers, including ten by Donald, which is tied for the second most, but they couldn't survive four more giveaways today.
Speaker 2: Yo, have you lost any faith? A Sam Donald was.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine to forty four two seventy nine, zero touchdowns for I in t's absolutely not no no faith at all. Listen the fact that you do for for for I n ts.
Speaker 3: They only lost twenty one Wait, they only lost what twenty one nineteen? I only lost twenty one nineteen? Okay, Sam done. You had a bad day. You had a bad, bad day. You've been playing great. You've been playing great all season long. You know, quarterbacks won't have games like this. Quarterbacks are going to have games like this, and this is your one. Let's get it out of our system now. Let's get it out of our system now, you know, and going forward, let's get back to the regular schedule program. On how we've been flowing offensively, very smooth. You've been running the ball through the air. We've been great. Yeah, him and him and Jackson had another good day today and Jie I think and Jigber had what nine for one oh six? Yeah, yeah, yeah, nine for one five. You look good in that area. And I think if you, if you.
Speaker 1: He just going ahead, super crazy, dude gonna get two thousands. He will he play, He had twelve, he had to hold one. They got seven games to go. He's at twelve hundred. Over twelve hundred now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing about it, how many yards?
Speaker 2: How many yards does the js an half?
Speaker 3: He hit the thousand yard mark I think last week a week before last.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, he over that. He got eleven forty six. So he had he needs he needs. So he's uh.
Speaker 1: In seventy seventy two or seventy seventy two catches, so he's averaging seven catches.
Speaker 3: A game, damn. And he gonna have about two or three games he go crazy though. So he definitely the.
Speaker 1: Game last week when they were blowing everybody out and he came out.
Speaker 2: That was a game. He need games like where they're close and they're going back and forth.
Speaker 1: So that way he gonna be in there and he'll get a he'll get a ten twelve thirteen fourteen catch game one eighty five, two hundred, cause you gotta have you need, you need one game where you get to ye two fifteen to twenty eight. Because I think that was the year that Megatron, with that year of Mega Tron broke that record when he had that three twenty nine. Remember he had the three twenty nine against the Carboy and then he needed three twenty nine. He needed eight yards, No, he needed ten yards. Eleven yards yeah, yeah to break Flip because Flip got Oh think well Flip got three thirty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Flipp Anderson, Yeah, three thirty six.
Speaker 2: That's the record.
Speaker 1: So I was like, damn, he gonna get to here, gonna get the rest out of yards that thing, Blip. We're crazy on the same So on that Sunday night, Hey, that's a lot of yards, man.
Speaker 3: Shoot who who I played?
Speaker 2: I actually I played?
Speaker 3: Remember for what he came had against the Carolina Panthers. He had three hundred. That's crazy, Flipper readers, Yeah, oh that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Flip only Flip only came Flip came out of now in eighty In eighty eight, clip came out. Dad, he came up with my brother. He came up my brother because it was Tim, my brother, Mike Irvin, Uh, Aaron Cox, Anthony Miller, Flipper Anderson Farrell. Levan's was a tight end drafted.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Keith Jackson Old Nelly from Oklahoma was a tight end that was drafted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he came up with my brother. He's second round pick. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Aaron Cots with Aaron Costs was the first round pick. But look Matthew Stafford again, two touchdowns, no interceptions. Now he has how many touchdowns? Does Aaron twenty seven twenty five? Likewy seven and two now? I think, asked Ash if I'm right, Yeah, twenty seventy two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gonna win the m v P.
Speaker 3: Yeah damn unless Jonathan Taylor come out and have two. Lets Jonathan Taylor go ahead crazy and he still can because he's a threat to get two hundred. Hey, would I be surprised if he got two hundred? Had two two more?
Speaker 2: Two hundred? Your games? None?
Speaker 3: Stafford every won MVP before, no huh.
Speaker 2: Ever, yeah, they he finished.
Speaker 3: They gonna get to him.
Speaker 2: I think they said he finished. He got one vote. He finished eighth was the best he's finished.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny, But remember Stafford with that hurt all training camp?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, he's back? Yeah, oh uh didn't he didn't he sign the deal this offseason. Then he got to sign a three year deal for like one hundred and twenty something.
Speaker 3: Hey, I think I think he preserved I think he preserved that arm from training camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now he could play. I mean, he's a great guy, having at the guy his wife. Two year eighty four, so forty two good funny. Give me a tack on another year. If I went to MVP, tack on another year eighty guarantee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: They're doing it man, the Rams. He's good.
Speaker 1: But I remember having this conversation. I said, O, choe, uh, and we're gonna talk about the Packers here on the second. But I was like, are we sure?
Speaker 2: Are we sure? Even with Micah the Packers are better than the Rams? Are we sure?
Speaker 3: And and I I was one that's stood on the table for the Packers that they're better or just as good. If Jordan Love is playing football the right way, if he's playing the quarterback position the way, I know we can play it. If he's not, then it's looking it's looking shady, it's looking ugly. But but if he played the way I know he can play, to me, is damnar.
Speaker 2: Even the Guppies beating?
Speaker 3: Oh respect?
Speaker 1: After Marcus Mariota show some respect. The Guppies beat the Commander of sixteen thirteen. In Madrid, Jack Jones intercepted Marcus Mariota on the first offensive playoff Olers overtime, and Riley Patterson kicked the twenty nine yard field goal to give the Dolphins to win. After the game, to have made a suggestion to the NFL, let's take a listen to what he has to say.
Speaker 6: Shoot, it'd be pretty cool to take go play in Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: I know that'd be sick.
Speaker 1: Jerusalem, Kenny Steeles responded, lacks awareness in all areas of his life.
Speaker 2: Oh Jo, what why? Why does it seem like so many people disliked?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know. I see I see for contact on We don't know what the reporters will ask for him to even say what he.
Speaker 1: Said they ask him about. Oh no, he's like playing the Madrid, he said, why not Jerusalem? He's a devout Christian, but read the room. Everybody is not happy with what's going on. Sometimes you just keep yourself to yourself. That is a great, but keep your thought to yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you said that. I don't know why he said that. But listen, I know one thing. Those guppies you talk about them dolphins.
Speaker 2: Fins up.
Speaker 3: We're finna run the table. Unk you hear me, We're finn run the table. Goddamn Aten went crazy again? To day twenty or for one twenty? Jaylawata, you know like they little slow?
Speaker 2: Day three? Run the table? Ball corner pocket?
Speaker 3: Hey, just how you said it?
Speaker 2: Hey? Who we got?
Speaker 3: Who we got next? Who we got next?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Joe, you know I don't know how to shoot, no pool man.
Speaker 2: That stick.
Speaker 3: That stick is for decoration. That stick is for decoration.
Speaker 2: Ball corner pocket.
Speaker 3: Ojo Hey, you're not even holy you You're not even hold your stick the right way. You're not even hold your stick the right way. You've been watching YouTube channels. You ain't no real shooter.
Speaker 2: Ain't YouTube You ain't no real shooter.
Speaker 3: Who you think? Who you think? Retired Minnesota? Fancy winning.
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: I'm looking at how you holding I just told you you not You're not they called me Georgia sl I'm looking at the best of the house, hunk. I'm looking at how you hold your stick. You watch YouTube tatorials on how to shoot. That's how I know you ain't no real don't watch you. You ain't no real shooter. Huh you're talking, but you're talking to a real pool player.
Speaker 1: Ojoe, You do realize, oh yo, Like when I was growing up, they ain't have no YouTube right growing up, you just realized.
Speaker 3: You weren't shooting back then. You just I was shooting pool before you were the shooting pool. But you talking about that stick is brand new, man. That stick is brand new. It's still shiny. You ain't no shoot up. Oh yo. I'll get a broomstick and beat your ass. There's nothing you can't beat me in anything, competitively, nothing, nothing, Bess of the house, pool, ping pong, bowling, nothing, nothing, Domino dominoes. I beat the greats, you mass have I beat the greats. You talk about you beat the Grace when you never played me. So you ain't making no sense.
Speaker 2: You ain't the.
Speaker 1: Great I'm talking about Moscone. I'm talking about fans. I'm talking about them.
Speaker 3: You talk about people that you talk about people.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: That's retired hostetics a play play great the current greats.
Speaker 2: No, that's you.
Speaker 3: We could we could we your best something on.
Speaker 2: It, best of the house?
Speaker 3: Oho beat you? That ain't nothing. I let my sister beat. I got a pool player. I can tell by the way I can tell by the way you hold the stick your shoulders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now now hold on, you said earlier, I learned how to shoot pool from a YouTube, So that must be mean I'm holding the stick.
Speaker 3: Right yeah you hey, hold on, you holding a stick like a rookie. That's what That's what I'm trying to tell you. You ain't no shooter. Hey listen, see a not a see you see how that? That's great content right there right there. You hear me me, Your O, your versus, best of the heads, your versus on everything, competitive bowling, horseshoes, it don't matter.
Speaker 6: Do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't you can't. You can't shoot no shoes like me. Now, don't do that. Man, Come on now uh oh yo, ring come on man, ringer five five spive hey spades tonguk like me? See loa, what what you try to do?
Speaker 2: First of all, First of all what you try to do dice? We do it on the dice.
Speaker 3: Hey, little Joe cokeomo to shoot like me? Man, they call me crazy Joe with them dice, man, don't do that what youre talking about?
Speaker 2: Man till the four? Huh?
Speaker 3: You know you know how to play sea loa? Okay, Well you ain't no real shooter, then you ain't no real shooting. I play straight dice. I play straight dice best in the house too. You ain't no shooter, man.
Speaker 2: This is what I do six or eight.
Speaker 3: What we're gonna do?
Speaker 2: How we gonna do?
Speaker 1: No shoot you we gonna ball all the part six and eight? I get on, Hey, I tell you what. That's how we're gonna do it. O Yoe, Oh Joe, can't be be playing those dice man, y'all know, oh you can't be me playing dice?
Speaker 3: How you wanted? How you want to do it?
Speaker 6: What that a?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Clearly?
Speaker 3: And dirty?
Speaker 2: Harry?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What cleanis? Would carry? Shooter?
Speaker 3: Nine forty four. I'm gonna tell'm I'm gonna tell you put it on the floor year me. I'm gonna tell you put.
Speaker 2: Them pick it up.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, I tell you what get get you your catcher stands, Johnny, bitch, because I know you're gonna catch the dice when they come out.
Speaker 2: Getting your ketcher standing on, Johnny.
Speaker 3: Put it on the floor. What you want to how much were playing for?
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to do? Make a lot on yourself.
Speaker 3: I got he Listen, I gotta like eighty dollars right here?
Speaker 2: Come on, please home. Wasn't plas what basket Robbins was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't no shooter, man, We ain't no shooter. Hey, listen, how many time.
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 3: Messing with me? The kids won't have no Christmas. Don't worry, gonna have no Christy messing with me? I don't want xx it's hey, listen, it sound good, all the all the theatric sound good until it's time to really play.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I'm on the dice. I'm like that.
Speaker 3: No you say you like that? It's the difference.
Speaker 2: Love Joe, pokemo ho, how y'all? Oh Yoe?
Speaker 3: Flix foot folk?
Speaker 1: Give me that teen that's him, that's him. Hey, hold, don't nobody move with me. Don't nobody move with me. That's my point. Give you here, that's it, that's it. I'll get all of that sweet.
Speaker 2: What you bet what you on what you want? How gotty?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, it sound good. I know you're reliving your days back in the fifties, but it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Everybody. Oh, I'm on the dices like that. Hey, why you're gonna stop it? Old Joe, I'm not that. Oh you they want to see me clean you out playing dice?
Speaker 2: You want to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm telling you. Hey, listen, Hey, listen, I'm telling you that adventures of Uncle Nocho from hunting, the shooting, the playing competitive, the pool, the bowling, it don't matter everything. Hey, the hunting I'm talking about an I'm telling you it's a whole lane out there that hasn't been touched that we can do. I'm telling you, yeah, Oh Joe, you don't know nothing about no dice.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I I'm out of where you think I'm from. Nina Ross. That's all we do. Get like me, Come on talk Spain.
Speaker 1: Oho. I went to an HBCU. If you go to an hb C you you probably you probably at worst case, the worst case you got praying. But if you like me, you got a master's. But I would got a pH d. I'm a spade ologist to understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm spa.
Speaker 3: You just said you had to go to an HBCU before you found out about all that stuff. I was doing all that stuff when I was seven years old, O joe.
Speaker 2: But that's what we do in the students center, O Choe. I'm a space. You realize that you look like when you like.
Speaker 1: To be an orthopedic, you have to go so many years and then you have to go get specialty traded. So to be a spaith ologist, you have to spend so many years in school and then gonna get specialty trade.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, O joe.
Speaker 3: You don't understanding it took you to learn about spades until you got to college. We was playing spades growing up. I wasn't even in college.
Speaker 1: We play whatever, we played, Pity pat. We could play whatever you want to play, O Joe. If it's a game, if it got numbers.
Speaker 3: On it, we could like that. You're not You're not like that. We grew up. We grew up a age.
Speaker 2: We grew up doing this. You didn't do it.
Speaker 3: You didn't do got the college. That's the difference in me and you, Oh Shoe.
Speaker 2: I was playing cards when you were.
Speaker 3: By you two years older than me, about when I was what oh shoe?
Speaker 2: Oh shoe? When you was me high to an ant?
Speaker 3: Nah, man, you don't understand Stop this, Hey, I was. I was a runner at the domino house when I was ten. I was playing dominoes at ten. What did you talk about?
Speaker 2: I don't I ain't know. I don't know how to play?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: No, man?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Eight?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm not playing? If you can't, if you can't play dominoes, how you not going? Come on, man, you you can't.
Speaker 2: We canna play. Get like me? Play get like me?
Speaker 3: Man, What you're talking about? That's what I do.
Speaker 2: We can do it.
Speaker 1: All that, all that, the Packers pulled off a twenty pulled out a twenty twenty seven twenty win over the Giants. George Love overcome your soul show to injury. Somebody forgot to tell him he's not Derrick Henry shouldn't be. But anyway, after scoring your twenty points combined in their previous two games lost against the Panthers and the Eagles sixteen thirteen lost to the Panthers, ten seven lost to the Eagles, the Panthers hit their magic number of twenty seven They've scored exactly twenty seven points, not a point more, not a point less than five of the six wins this season to improve to six three and one. Jordan Love thirteen to twenty four, seventy four to two touchdowns. They didn't run the ball Romeo Romeo word fort are thy hands Romeo. Christian Watson came up big today, had a big time catch, a big time tough n that was really the difference.
Speaker 2: In the ball game.
Speaker 1: And then Michael Parker's coat closed it out with a strip sack that ended it. He ended up having a sack and a half. Je Just a lot of people are gonna say, James through interception, that's on Jaylen Hyatt. You cannot stop. He stopped yet, o Joe. If you got an outbreak a round, I don't give a damn. If the corner is outside you, you can't pull up because the corner is not there. Because the cornerback is throwing it on anticipation. He don't know that you're gonna pull up, so he is throwing it where he anticipates you to be.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. Oh my goodness, this chat now, y'all.
Speaker 3: That's that's a teaching lesson. That's why you should be coaching, because I ain't gotta teach you that. You know that you can't pull up on a damn route. You gotta know that you can't. You can't allow the body of the person there to deter you from getting to your position. If anything, if you got the corner route and he's already sitting out there, you want to beat him to the punch, beat him to the position, put your body, put your body in between the ball and him. If he knocks either if he knocks it down or you make a play on it, one or the other.
Speaker 2: But you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't pull up.
Speaker 2: Guess what. And when I knock it down, guess what I'm gonna do?
Speaker 3: O yo, yeah, strap yeah. Either way, you got to give yourself a chance and that in that situation you got to get You got to give your quarterback a chance. You got to help your quarterback out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my goodness, these guys, bro, I see so many guys all the time. Oh, Joe, the guy's running. The guy's running an end breaking route with the guys inside. He pull up like the quarterback. They're like, oh, he gonna pull up because the guys it no, you gotta go get it colliding. You gotta break that up because if you don't, it's gonna be a pegget, which it was. I'm like, George, have mercy out. I mean, listen there, Jamos. What was Jambs today? Jamis was nineteen or twenty nine two oh one one touchdown. He was sacked twice. Tracy ran Hard in the absence of scataboo u nineteen carries eighty eight yards. Singletary had sixteen for forty four thirty eight rush attempts one hundred and forty two yards and them Head coach Mike Kafka claimed closed but was unable to get a win. But Jordan Love was thirteen to twenty four what's seventy four? Two touchdowns. Josh Jacobs was injured in this game and did not return. So that's an injury that we're probably gonna need to pay attention to and to see how that how serious that injury is. Bears beat the Vikings nineteen seventeen with a game ending field goal set up by Devon Devin DuVernay a fifty six yard kickoff return JJ McCarthy inaccuracy Dunes the Viking. McCarthy completed sixteen to thirty two passes four one hundred and fifty yards a touchdown, but he had two interceptions. Most of his past attempts were affected by pressure. The Bears blenzed on fewer than forty percent of the snaps and the four man rush only reached JJ three or nineteen snaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, show.
Speaker 1: JJ McCarthy sixteen to thirty two, what to fifty dimentioned? What touchdowns? Two interceptions? He wasn't sacked, but he didn't not good. Jefferson had five catches sixty one yards. Hawkinson was three for thirty nine, Addison was two for twenty. Naylor won a sixteen, but he did catch a touchdown. They didn't run the ball. Chicago says, you know what we're gonna see if you can do They repaid returned the favor. Remember the first game, Uh, it was H McCarthy that game winning drive. They ended up beating the Bears. Kayler Williams is getting more and more comfortable. He had sixteen or thirty two one ninety three. He didn't throw a touchdown and didn't have an interception. He had had a fumber, but it was recovered they ran the ball thirty nine times for a buck forty nothing outstanding, but man, he hardly get Look they they got two sack Zony. They probably should have had him about five or six times. How he get He got about his predicament sometimes getting.
Speaker 2: Out of there.
Speaker 3: Hey listen, one of the few quarterbacks in the NFL that can extend plays. He can playoff script, you know, and obviously win a players call. He's one of those when the play breaks down, he can make something out of nothing. He can make something out of out of nothing. And you add you add that talent that he already has. You know, their capability, the ability to extend plays, with the creativity of Ben Johnson's it's a match made in heaven. There's a reason why they are where they are. There's a reason why their record looks like it looks. And I understood what would happen when you get up, when you get ahead coach like Ben Johnson, and you put them with a talent like Caleb Williams. There's a reason why they're having success this year. He's done very well not turning the ball over. He's not turnover prone as opposed to how.
Speaker 2: He was last year.
Speaker 3: And they playing well, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, the Bears in first place, that the y Yeah, you know, because because the Lions lost the night, the Lowndes are six.
Speaker 3: And four' What did I tell you? Who are the two teams I told you to watch out for before the season started, when I talked to you in August, the Bears and the Panthers. I told you, I'm telling you, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to this game of football. I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Rock Party, We're gonna We're gonna go to the forty nine.
Speaker 1: Rock Party throw three touchdowns in his return from a toe injury as the forty nine Ers cruise forty one to twenty two over the sloppy Cards. Party completed nineteen or twenty six passes for just two hundred yards, but Christian McCaffrey extended his NFL record with his seventeenth career game at least one running touchdown and a catching and a receiving touchdown.
Speaker 2: The Cardinals were called for a franchise.
Speaker 1: Record seventeen penalties, which was almost was the most for any team in an NFL season this season. They had eleven penalties in the first half, which was tied for the most before halftime for any team over the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: Jacoby Brissett started his fifth game Oh Shoe.
Speaker 1: He was forty seven to fifty seven, four fifty two touchdowns, but he did have four interceptions. They didn't run the ball, they couldn't. He had two receivers Wilson fifteen catches eighty five yards, McBride ten one fifteen Dors six for sixty six, so he was throwing it all over the place, but unfortunately those two turnovers undeated. Brock Purty nineteen to twenty six, two hundred yards, three touchdowns. McCaffrey had thirteen carries eighty one yards, two touchdowns. Brian Robinson Junior had eight for twenty four. Greg George Kim six catches sixty seven yards, two touchdowns, Juwan Jennings four for fifty four, Christian McCaffrey five for forty and a touchdown. Don't look but the forty nine of the seventy four. After dealing with all the injuries that they've had, Kyle still has.
Speaker 3: The funny thing about it is everybody's getting healthy at the right time. Everybody getting healthy at the right time, and they gonna hit their stride at the right time. Were going into We're going to the We're going into the in December. Honk coming up? Wait we in November?
Speaker 4: Are we? No?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Perfect timing, perfect timing, Oh choe.
Speaker 1: Jacobra Verset started his fifth game. He completed forty seven to fifty seven.
Speaker 3: That's a record two.
Speaker 1: The forty seven completions are the most completions a in an NFL game in regulation.
Speaker 3: That boy a he dealing that thing? Boy he dealing, he dealing is it didn't come. It didn't come with a win. But one thing a by Jakoby he can let he can slang that thing.
Speaker 1: The Eagles are the number one seed eight and two, the Rams number two seed eight and two. Chicago Bears the number three seeds seventy three. Tampa would round out the division winners at sixty four, and then you have the Seahawks at seventy three to fifth seed green Bay at sixty three and one, the sixth seed. The forty nine Ers are seven and four the seventh seed. Right now, Detroit would be on the outside looking in, as would the Panthers, Vikings, Cowboys, Arizona and Atlanta command and the Saints. So right now, the Detroit Lions are the eighth seat, geez, but the forty nine ers are getting healthy show at the right, right, right time. Bryce Young eh franchise record four hundred and forty eight yards to lift the Panthers to a thirty twenty seven win over the Falcon. Young completed thirty one and forty five passes despite being escorted to the locker room late in the first quarter with the right ankle injury. He missed only one snap. Meanwhile, the Falcon suffered the fifth stript fifth straight loss, including back to back overtime defeats.
Speaker 3: What did I tell y'all, Falcons? What did I tell y'all? Did everybody laughed at me? Everybody laughed at me. In August, I told you when we drafted t MAC, I understood. I understood the signmon Okay, the Panther's organization, the people in positions of power in Carolina understood what they were doing, what they were building. It takes time. It takes time. Rome wasn't built in today, but they took the proper measures to make sure that they can compete when it was time for war. And that's what the Panthers are doing. That's what we're doing. I told you, listen to me. I told you they were gonna look like this before the season started. Okay, and now you're seeing the result of not only what I said, but the product that's on the field. The quarterback. Ever since they benched Bryce Young last year and he came back in the game, he's been a different person. He's been a different person because he understands the circumstances that are in his hands. As we go, he goes, or as he goes, we go. Yes, I'm saying we because I'm a part of the Pans now and keep pounding, bitch, what we talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Uh, Pennix left the ball game ding an injury. He was thirteen or sixteen, four hundred and seventy th yards at the time that he injured. In Comes Kirk Cousins, who's six and fourteen for forty eight yards.
Speaker 2: Raheem's gonna have to get this thing going. Yeah, yeah, yeah. In fast game they was comfortable and then oh in fast go ahead. I'm listening.
Speaker 3: You got to gotta get it going fast here, gonna have to get it going fast. Well, hold on, we hey, hold on, hold on, Let's get back them. Let's get back to my Panthers.
Speaker 1: Eight they're playing well, Bryce Young Uh, thirty five or forty one, thirty five or forty five? Excuse me? Four forty eight three out downs. The four forty eight is the is a record for the Carolina Panthers. And passing yards McMillan eight catches for a buck thirty two downs, Leggett for eighty three a touchdown. Rico had five for fifty five. But treble the tight end and overtime he had that big catch. Well had that big catch and run and set them up in field goal range and they ended up winning it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want y'all everybody in the chat that doubted me, everybody that laughed at me, everybody that said it wasn't possible. You know, you see it, You see it weekend and week out. Yes, we have some up and down. We have some ups and downs.
Speaker 2: Yes we do, we do.
Speaker 3: Huh, all right.
Speaker 2: Davis Mill leaves the Titans toy sixteen thirteen win. Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Davis Mill leaves the Texans to a sixteen thirteen win over the Titans. On the game ending field goal, Mills threw for two hundred and seventy four yards and a touchdown. Matthew Wright kicked the thirty five yard field goal as time expired as the Texans sweeps the season series over the AFC South rivals. Texans are five and five, reach five hundred for the first time this season with their third win in four games. They also it was also their fifth straight over the Titans in Nashville. Despite playing without Stride strad excuse me, safety Jalen Petrie and kicker Kai Fairburn, they found a way to get it done. They didn't run the ball particularly well, but Nico Collins came up big when he needed to. Nine ketches of ninety two yards and a touchdown. They sat cam Ward three times. Cam Woard was twenty four to thirty seven one touchdowns. Nothing is know nothing really, but the Texans had every reason to possibly try to to say we lose this, but they found a way. It wasn't pretty, but they found a way to win it. Will Anderson Junr had a sack, Daniel Hunter had a sack and a half.
Speaker 3: What's up, I'm laughing at somebody and the chat say, like said somebody just said like cam Ward said, as everything every time I think about how you said that, I'm talking about with a straight face, too straight face like this. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: The Jags rebound from a historic loss where they dominate thirty five to six win over the Chargers. The Jags bounced back from the worst collapsing franchise history by thumping the Chargers behind the running rushing touchdowns of Travis at N Lawrence and touton.
Speaker 2: Baseool.
Speaker 3: You know, that's the one game I couldn't see. I couldn't see that Jaguars game.
Speaker 1: You ain't miss nothing. Trevor Lawrence was fourteen to twenty two, one point fifty three, one touchdown. He did have a pick. But they ran the ball forty seven times one hundred and ninety two yards. This is really one of the first times that I've seen that the Chargers physically get dominated on both sides of the line. Justin Herbert was ten of eighteen for eighty one yards. He was sacked twice. They ran the ball sixteen times for forty two yards. But they did they really, they really couldn't do anything. They were they were terrible today. They were dominated that and to see to see that happened to a Gym Harvard team. It's just something that you don't see. The one thing they pride themselves on, it's physicality. But they got dominated today on Joe. They really got dominated the Jags thirty five, the Chargers six, and the game it really wasn't.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, unk when you think about it. As well as the Chargers have played all season long, they've been very dominant on defense, the offense. You know, it's it's up and down, but it's been consistent. But teams always have a game like this. They always have a game like this. I mean you look at you look at Seattle, you look at the game Sam Donald had to day, you know, and you look at you look at the Chiefs hell, you look at the Lions in the game the Lions had today. A team that averages damn near twenty thirty point as a game, they had a bad day today. So listen, do you always get a game like this? You just got you got to you gotta bounce and they always bounced back. For some reason, they always bounced back.
Speaker 2: The jack Jack.
Speaker 3: The Jaguar looked horrible last week and then you come out. You know, if you was a betting man and you and you know they playing the charges. You betting on the on the charges to beat the hell out of them. That's what I love about football. You could at times where people say, oh, it's rigged, this rig this rig Well.
Speaker 2: Hell no it ain't.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it's not not when stuff like this happening.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna get you out of here on bessin our time for our final segment of the evening.
Speaker 2: It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 3: I feel I took a little half.
Speaker 2: I'm not ready to go.
Speaker 3: We can do another hour.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Trey said, Sorry, Oh Joe, you can't say foot or ball hashtag steel city and you can't uh Philly talk with Pa up? What was about about the Lions were going to run up the score? My defense is real. Keep hating how we play at our best. I don't know if it's hating, but anyway, Duane Brown, see what excuse they have for the sorry play from Shador today? I mean not an excuse. I mean the guy took no reps. So let me ask your question. If you went on your job and you never did anything, you think you can just show up at your job and do what you're supposed to do. I'm sure you could Ramona, butnil Malcolm X by any meaning necessary, gold Birds, hashtags South Philly.
Speaker 2: The one thing you guys do. You guys find a way to win.
Speaker 1: Anthony Perry Eagles beat KC, Dallas, Rams, Bucks, Packers and Lions. They just may be the tough team themselves. Hey we nobody's ever doubting Philly was tough. They're built. I mean you look at the way they play. They play a physical brand of football. Uh they're not esthetically pleasing offensively, but when they need to pick up a third down, they get it. They need to get a fourth down, they normally get it. Defensively, they played life side defense. They can proctack your quarterback. The bat balls down. The secondary is really always in position. But they're they're they're a good football team. They're good. They're well coached football team. Fangio has those guys playing the light side on on on defense. I know you Philly is not happy with Patula on offense, but hey, you guys are winning they and they're gonna keep winning. Tim's brand said the minute I saw golf with gloves both hands, I knew it was over. It didn't take much with him them he has hurt in the cold, they do, but he probably doesn't have. I mean, he's you gotta realize, he's from cal He played h and he played in domes. He ain't used to play any cold like that. So you know the packer and they got the packers out of the way early. So that was in the warm weather. Minnesota don't, Detroit don't. So we'll see and your car say, damn two for two today Sunday. Oh yo, y'all better, you better cry. Yeah, my team, that's what we do. Me good, you got you got the raven Listen. All we do is win, win, win, no matter one, one for one, one for one.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you not no one for one. You won for two.
Speaker 1: How the Bengals lost, the Dolphins won. Okay, that's what I just said that. Okay, well you could be too. I mean your other team won on Thursday night. Patriots.
Speaker 3: Oh, they gonna always win. They're good, They're good.
Speaker 1: I'm k oh, your pay up his money and see me one b one on the field. I got ten bands on me wining. What what what?
Speaker 2: I guess he's talking about? What field? Pooh? He said, I guess he talking about my bad Sanowski Green Bay. We're winning the North. I hate that.
Speaker 1: Jersey exchange given Saquan nba ish uh. That's been going on for a long time. True and Infamus seventy three. Bengals need to fix their defense, either tanking for Caleb Downs or make some trades for them.
Speaker 3: Hold on. Bringing in Caleb Downs ain't gonna change nothing.
Speaker 2: Y'all need.
Speaker 3: But one person is not gonna health. Listen, Brown's got Miles Garrett. Wait, hold on and that that was the bad comparison because they their defense is good. I'm just saying my I mean, Caleb Downs isn't gonna come in and make that kind of impact where we're not the back. We're not. We're not gonna go from thirty second the guy damn fifteenth in the pack because we got Caleb Downs great player though no great player.
Speaker 1: Ryan ellis been waiting on hers down falls his day one. Then pushed Ady getting trading narrative because it takes weapons away from Hurts. Hurts top five He's not but anyway, that's not hear no there, I ain't pushing, no doubt, I ain't pushing nothing. I didn't push anything y'all saw what it was, and y'all just look, he's unhappy. He was unhappy with his role in the offense. We didn't make that up. We didn't make it up. Players don't meet with owners and closed doors about what they're talking about on social media.
Speaker 2: Ran you know that.
Speaker 1: But you know what, y'all try to get me able to say, y'all trolling, y'all trolling jph underscore four four. Will Sam learn from the loss or to the rams? Or should I prepare myself for a first round exit? Well, we saw this last year. We saw this kind of faulter down the end towards last year. We saw the last game of the season he turned the ball over and then they went to Detroit and he turned it over it even some more.
Speaker 2: So, Ah, he's got he's gotta take care of the football. When you when you turn the ball over, it's hard when you turn the ball.
Speaker 1: Over against a good team, even if you were a good team, let's just say they're equal.
Speaker 2: He turned them all over four times. It's gonna be hard for you to overcome that. It really is.
Speaker 1: Deshan Allen o'joe, can y'all wish my grandmother Lillian Smith a very happy birthday. She just turned one hundred years old. Actually she's one hundred and one. Oh, Joe absolutely DeShawn Miss Lillian. Happy birthday. We got a Centurion. I don't know if we've ever had one of those over, but you know what, we got one. Yes, happy, happy, one hundred and one year old. She seen a lot, she knows.
Speaker 3: Would you want to stay? Would you would you want to see to be a hundred?
Speaker 2: If I'm not a bird? No, my family?
Speaker 3: If I'm a birden no, Hey, that's hey, that's that's dope.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I hope, I hope. I hope if I.
Speaker 1: Can get around and do things. You know some people you know they're old, uh and they can get around.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't wanna. I don't want to be a burden.
Speaker 3: I hope I can do that.
Speaker 1: Warrior Gamer he needs rhythm to know what's gonna do. What he's gonna hold hold who are we talking about? Warrior Gamer says he needs rhythm to know what they're gonna do. He's gonna hold onto the ball to see how they react to what he sees. Big facts.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dan's reacts. I hooped in the pros as a two guard and chemistry is everything. I couldn't imagine moving and grooving without a part guard practicing with me.
Speaker 2: I agree, but.
Speaker 1: Uh, mclovely said, Jalen Carter started a movement. It's not a good movement. But hopefully they end this bull drive. Oh Omar said, Uh Gobronco's re establishing the order in the universe. Much love from Nigeria. Thank you, Omar. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: JJ.
Speaker 1: It looks like Stefanski did not want your door in the game by the play calling. I mean, once he's in the game, I guess you're gonna try to win the game. But it didn't seem like they tried to. They didn't prepare him well to be in the game. That's why you prepare, because you never know you won. Excuse me, you one play away, JJ, oh yo, don't worry how the Broncos won.
Speaker 2: Just know they won.
Speaker 3: We did say nothing bad. I was very respectful. I'm not very respectful in y'all winning, you know, and you're bet not congratulations?
Speaker 2: Uh, Todd Clark, you know, Joe, can we get my boy? Uh uh uh some help.
Speaker 1: Dobbs is more retriever than receiver. Boy can't catch a cold. Yeah, he was, he was, he was out there, he was. He was bad today. He was bad today. Denver Dad forty six. Oh Joe, Bronco hated l A is not Denver love you guys. Let's go Bronco Country. That's right, Bronco Country, JP pj P eleven before I said, Cleveland don't deserve no dole since it sucks us. Ohian's gotta pay for it after stand ain't got there in the freezing like a popsicle.
Speaker 2: My bad. I take you back, build a Joe, you can come.
Speaker 1: Kick y'all kick around, Cozy Go Ravens, Doctor Frankie al Bellamy, the Cowboys Raiding tomorrow night, and they're not leaving empty handed. Oh they play the Raiders. Oh yeah, I think y'all might be in trouble, Doc, y'all might be in trouble dot.
Speaker 3: Yep, and that's who the Cowboys and Raiders tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Colboy, the Raiders tomorrow, Josho I Trump, Oh yo, all I'm gonna do is help you. That camera ain't gonna fix itself. I ain't got no geek squad. I'm better but always I send you DMS on two platforms.
Speaker 2: He did. Oh, Joe told me burd game to sixty eight. Nico did. Luca slid.
Speaker 1: The owners just didn't want to play Luca and forced Nuko to trade him as revenge. Nico got got back as little as possible. Why would they not open up the trade bro start me to line. I think that's what everybody wants to know. You got Luka Danci. You're supposed to get two players, and because think about what they got for Think about what they got for Paul, what uh okay see got for Paul George.
Speaker 2: Think about what they got for Paul George.
Speaker 1: Crazy work, Breal Carter don't know how to play dominoes. I've never seen Friday. No, don't know how to play dominoes. Real, I don't ts car washing detailed service. Can't wait to see that interview, Mike Kemp's interview. You should interview Brian McKnight. I'll keep that in mind. Dre Phillips Oho your football ribery. I wouldn't put Celtics versus Rangers, how they man you versus Liverpool United for life.
Speaker 3: That's a good that's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Uh Shad, I can't say your NAS's name, Oh Joe, if I wanted to visit and watch and rank rivalries Manchester Derby super Classical, l Classical, North Lurton, Dobby Derry.
Speaker 2: Classic, La Clique, La Classic, the Classic. How do you say that?
Speaker 3: I don't know what game he's talking about.
Speaker 2: So which one you're gonna see?
Speaker 1: Man? He says, which he wants to rank? Manchester Derby super Classical, el Classical, North London Derby.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: El Classical.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that's real, that's real Madrid, you know Barcelona, that's yeah, it's somewhat exciting. Well yeah, probably El Classico. I mean you got in Bappa, you got Vinnie La Mina mall, but that the London Derby ain't that bad. Manchester Derby ain't that bad either. You really can't go wrong. Whichever one you pick, you really can't. You really can't go wrong.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite on Shouting Sharp and that is my partner and co host. That's Chad O Chosenko Johnson, the former Bengals pro bowler and All Pro and he's in the Ring of Honor.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you guys for your support and you'll continue support. Make sure you check out the Portier Just head over to Portier kangnac dot com to grab your bottle. If you can't find it in a state or city near you ordered online, we'll ship it directly to your door. The best tasting premium vessel pee kgjact on the market. Please rate responsibly and stay safe. Make sure you follow my media company page on all of his platforms shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned into the chat. The Lions beat the Eagles beat the Lions by the score of sixteen to nine. They moved to eight and two and the Lions fall to six and four. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm un he's oh chho. We'll see you tomorrow after Mark Monday Nights game the Cowboys and the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us. Stay safet