Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I hate how like high res and like the high fucking quality your setup is and mine is just like yours is stearing me. You look like clearer than you do in real life. Also, welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you for welcoming me. You haven't done this in like a month.
Speaker 2: I know it's been a while.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go. Is it does it look like I'm looking at the camera when I'm right there?
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm looking at the camera, but if I'm over here?
Speaker 2: No, why would it look like you're leaking at the camera.
Speaker 3: You're just like no, like right here? I mean like is my face heading towards the camera? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, you look there? Okay, because can you see me when you do that? Yeah, you're looking at me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at me? Your stuff? Looking at me?
Speaker 3: Because you're beautiful?
Speaker 2: Have you been? I feel like we haven't spoken in so long. I'm like breaking the ice. I feel like we're on our first I met you on Twitter and we're on our first like real videos assume.
Speaker 3: Day, Well, things are really awkward. You're a lot different in person than I thought you were.
Speaker 2: But I'm really more beautiful.
Speaker 3: No, quite the opposite, actually, And I just think, like the way you communicate is like really weird and strange and like a borderline snile and dangerous.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't said much, so like I thought our date was going pretty good because we've said up total of like maybe twenty words.
Speaker 3: You're a bit of a catfish.
Speaker 2: I asked my siblings that the other day. I was like, y'all think I'm like a capfish? Like do you think I like? And they were like what does that mean? And I was like what? And I didn't know what that meant. So I had to explain to them and they were like no, but they didn't give me much feedback, which kind of scared.
Speaker 3: Scared tell the truth.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh, are they like trying to tell me it looks better?
Speaker 3: Well, I think you're a catfish. That was a compliment.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a compliment. You're just really good at your job. Since your job has to do with being on camera, like it, just take it as a compliment. Yeah, m hmm, is what's up with the cat behind you? Because actually, freaking me, the fuck it's not real, Like I've been looking at it for so long and it's so confusing.
Speaker 3: It's real. It's a cute little kit.
Speaker 2: It looks real, but like no blinking.
Speaker 3: It looks like I just saw that back in my head.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't. I wasn't looking because I was looking at the cap. But maybe can I see the back of your head?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Please, please, I love you so much. Please show me the bucket?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm is it bad?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I do want to start this episode off by saying, trigger warning, there's size seven font if you look where our names are Vagina and Inya Yu Mansor and KaiA Newman. Just a quick trigger warning, it's going to be size seven font the whole time in trigger warning brew Phillips. Yeah, I just wanted to start the episode by saying that.
Speaker 2: Why are you warning that because it says vagina? Or is it just like the size of the font.
Speaker 3: The size of the font can be triggering.
Speaker 2: Specifically me, Well, what are your predictions for the New Year? Let's just jump right into it.
Speaker 3: It's the New Year, girl. This ship is awkward as fuck? What is going on? What happens?
Speaker 2: I haven't spoken to you in so long. I'm like nervous, be really nervous.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, let's let's do uh, let's start it out with our ins and outs? Because I told you, write like a list of things that you think are going to be in.
Speaker 2: You said, write a list of fucking predictions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ins and outs? And I said and outs.
Speaker 2: You did not say ins and out predictions.
Speaker 3: Go to our text. I guess I'm going to hit you.
Speaker 2: Make a list of predictions. Look up predictions. You say, make a listen, don't hit me up again. Look up keyword predictions and in and outs.
Speaker 3: Well, I got a list of.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can trust me like a girl like me, I can think of outs all day.
Speaker 3: I can't think of any in.
Speaker 2: All day. Should should start with in?
Speaker 3: Let's start with our ends, because I have a bunch like this is all in and each line is a separate new thing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bitch, and.
Speaker 3: Then this is all outs. Okay, so in we have selling your soul. I don't think I need to elaborate much on that.
Speaker 2: That's basically one of my predictions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: I saw you frozen. I got scared you were.
Speaker 3: Just oh you frozen a little.
Speaker 2: One of my predictions because you told me to do fucking predictions. Bit you set me up is being niche is no longer lit.
Speaker 3: I have that one. I literally have like, uh, being mainstream. That's what I mean by selling your soul is becoming mainstream. I don't mean I'm gonna actually sacrifice children and shit, I'm just gonna tighten my shit up a little bit. Next is in twenty twenty three, we need a new pandemic. I think we need something to reground everybody in this time. It either has to be all the way and like eradicate half of the population and like we just completely kill a lot of people. Maybe we target the youth this time. Oh, or no one dies and we just all get locked inside for two weeks.
Speaker 2: I think no one should die. We should just get locked inside. We should just like, actually, that's a lie. I don't agree with that in because I don't want to be inside. Yeah, I'm for the streets, that's what. Yeah, being for the streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, that's like the opposite of mine. Mine is I need this slow down. But then I'm like, oh, I need to be hedonistic and I need to like be as disgusting and grimy as possible because the Singularity is coming, which is in twenty I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: And you keep saying that. You've been saying that two weeks and I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: My god, Yeah, what's up? I heard? Okay, the singularity is when my dick andrews but come together.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's a singularity.
Speaker 2: How do I kick you? How do I kick you?
Speaker 4: Now? I can just go myself and then I'll still be I can still come in and ever.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, okay, wait, no, Actually, what is that though? What is a singularity?
Speaker 3: We're just gonna be one hive mine. We're gonna be a singular being. We're all going to be linked into our brains with uh cybernetics. We're going to become terminator.
Speaker 2: What you keep saying it like it's something way more lit. So that's like not the moest lipping over and I mean be me because I'm nothing like you bitches. The thing about me is.
Speaker 5: Like I could never be a part of a singularity is because like your individual.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's like the microfication of the world. Everything around us is getting smaller and smaller. Sooner than later, we'll have quantum computers in our hands, which the computing power of those things will be able to predict the future ten times over, and it's going to be very dangerous and scary, so just be ready. Uh, it's going to be terrifying.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is a girl like me has been living in a singularity because everybody fucking like wants to be me. Yeah, so like I've low key been in a singularity, the singularity. Yeah, and it's honestly, like, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's it's traumatic, which is I think we're forgetting the definition, which is penis entering my butt, so you're but technically exactly technically, which is.
Speaker 5: Just a little I hate Zoom just saying Kai Newman is talking and it's just him pitching in for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah technically technically okay, okay, Uh, I'll do a couple more loving Thy neighbor unconditionally is in unless they're a freak bitch, which is a caveat, but like, I think we should all just be a little more loving and loving each other. I think clowns are in this year. Uh like not like, oh, bit you're being a clown, but like literally a clown like balloon animals and shit, I think are gonna make a big comeback in twenty twenty three. Me getting bucle fat removal is in Ankai Beella in a very big way. And I don't give a fuck about these core core videos or like where's the cheek fat go? Where did it all go? Bitch? I hate my cheek fat and it's going gone, and I'm gonna become the beauty standard and I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I think you were the beach standard because you've already said that that's like a really hard thing you struggle with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tried to kill myself, Oh my god, I did.
Speaker 2: I was the most like boozy too, bash shit.
Speaker 3: I to like just say, like casually, okay, I think roller coasters, Oh yeah, I think roller coasters, specifically euthanasia roller coasters. The one that's like thirteen loops that get smaller and smaller and smaller as they go are unfortunately not going to be in, but they should be because I want the option to kill myself on a roller coaster. Reptile rooms and like reptile halls on YouTube are in in a big way, like people showing off the reptiles that they own that they breed and that they buy getting high on nutmeg is in we should all eat a teaspoon of nutmeg and like hallucinate and see the see the shadow people a little bit more. I think standing up too fast, don't do that. Yeah, I know I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: There's like at.
Speaker 5: Least one fourteen year old who's watching who would be like.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, you can get sucking psychosis for the next eight years of their life.
Speaker 3: It'll ruin your life. Don't do it standing up too fast, like in a surprising way, like getting high six times away by standing up too fast. And I think, like we need to recognize that that's fun.
Speaker 2: Most of your inns sound like medical concerns that you just need to get checked out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I did swallow a bunch of dye yesterday and my stomach has been cramping all night. I actually got all the die out of my mouth except for my teeth, so they look like a little bit wider. Also, I just realized I have like ankle biter teeth on the bottom row, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like I'm looking like you have like a bit of an ankle bier mouth, Like can you look like you kind of look like if I got into an argument with you in Walmart, I would like, look at your mouth while you were yelling at me, and I'd be like, I need to.
Speaker 3: Chill, you need to get away, I need to run. And then I think. Carpet is in in twenty twenty three, not like a carpeted house, but a carpeted bedroom.
Speaker 2: No, you know what. That's also something I've been like thinking about, Like I've been thinking about that because.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about that apartment in La.
Speaker 2: I'm always like, oh, why the fuck is that carpeted? But then I'm like, wait, why can carpet be a vibe? But then you really start thinking about it, especially in an apartment, I'm like, I know, y'all scored it on this carpet. Someone at some point squirted and squooshed.
Speaker 3: All, yeah, I've come on our green carpet in our living room. Climate change is in. I don't want it to be. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I agree. I've like, I agree. I've like kind of come to terms with it. Like there was a moment where I was like, oh my god, like we need to do something about this, and then I've come to peace. Like the thing about me is I will make peace with what I can change. Yeah, one of those things being climate changed. Also for my ends, Like this is kind of like similar to something you said.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, my ends are over, so you can you can tap in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the beating niche is no longer lit. Duh, Coachella is dead. That's actually an out unless but it comes with like, girl, you can't say new words about it because I'm like, it comes with a.
Speaker 6: Caveats, like the caveat caveat is Frank plays.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I'm not sick. I just did a lot of coke last night, so I like, I think I like burned my suptumb a little bit.
Speaker 3: But don't do that. Don't I can do that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's one of my ends, is me having a drug issue?
Speaker 3: Actually I support that. Surprisingly, I support that. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: One, literally, no matter what you do, support you endlessly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially for the drug habits.
Speaker 2: But unless Frank Ocean plays. If Frank plays this year, then it's in. If he doesn't, then literally, if you go to Coachella, I am sorry, loser Town.
Speaker 3: You're over. You're over. You're over, You're over. A coach.
Speaker 2: How about this one Coachella. I know we talked about this one Coachella happened that I'm just like a hater ass bitch and I just like couldn't like something about it.
Speaker 3: Just whatever, No, Well, I will be attending coach.
Speaker 2: However, Comby is in the summer, Okay, specifically for the summer, spring and summer.
Speaker 3: Did you I think we are referencing the same thing. Did you see that girl that was like doing all the two thousands.
Speaker 2: With We're so Lit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the shirts were so lit. Also, like I've been on that ship. Actually, I was on that ship last year. Micro shorts and an Abra Kanby. I've been doing that for like a while now. So I mean everything I do, y'all.
Speaker 2: You were wearing micro shorts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but everything I do, y'all do three months a picture?
Speaker 2: Do you have a picture, and preferably a video where you pass your phone between your legs and grab it from the back, but.
Speaker 3: You can, Oh, I do have one of my gooch and balls hanging out micro.
Speaker 2: Can I move the sliver of gene to the side and give you rug burn friction burn while I moved it to taint?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, yeah, everything I do, y'all do. Five years later.
Speaker 5: Me, you say that, I'm like, oh no, wait, you don't have a taint you.
Speaker 2: But In is smoking cigarettes. I just think it's in, like especially because now that like puff bars and stuff, and like I do understand, Like part of me was thinking this because one of the things I wrote down, like I was low key being dead ass because I have a new paranoia and fear and I'm going to talk to you about it in a second. But I was like gonna say something. I was like, wait, I look, you need to remember that, like I do have influence and I can't fear monger people and like like I have, like not that I think anybody's like I think the majority of people who watch us like find smoking cigarettes repulsive, which I've learned because you bitches love to tell me you think it's disgusting that I.
Speaker 3: Like Ca, she smokes like a cigarette once a month. Actually the last week we were in La, you smoke. You would be like you'd come into my room and be like can you come outside and smoke a cigarette? And I was like, no, just smoking, and you were like can I smoke it?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 3: I know you were like smoking, I don't want to go out there.
Speaker 2: You know what it is? Before I left, I was doing like my dinner catch ups with everybody, and then I would always get like two to three drinks and like two drinks and I'm going to smoke a pack of cigarettes, like it's a duo. But yeah, smoking cigarettes is in. And why do we low key need to buy iodine pills?
Speaker 3: Iodine pills?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why why do we look like the yellow Ones? No, I don't like yeah, the end of the world, Yeah we should buy.
Speaker 5: Like why does Loki everybody needs to stock up on those I hate are in?
Speaker 2: IDIM pills are in.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what's in? You know what's in. Actually, I just remember this is me writing the song of the Summer. I think I just wrote the song of the Cunner.
Speaker 2: We should make a song when I get back, Like we need to make a song. But yeah, IDIM pills are in for sure, Like we're popping IDIM pills all twenty twenty three to prepare for nuclear war. Also, I stayed up really late last night because I just found out what Chernobyl was and I wish that was a joke, Like, okay, let me clarify. I do it was like a nuclear like accident. But I thought that she happened in like eighteen thirty.
Speaker 3: No, I thought we had nuclear power in eighteen thirty.
Speaker 2: Girl, I don't know anything. I don't know anything. And then I thought Chernobyl was just a random show that.
Speaker 7: Saying it right?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm just saying yeah, you're saying it right. I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 2: I say, yeah, I can't say anything right. Also the fact that I couldn't say like iodine when I was watching the show last night and they were like like, whatever, why did that shit happen when my dad was thirteen years old?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: And that's why it's crazy. It is because everyone experienced it.
Speaker 2: Also, what's insane? Dude? I literally, Drew, I.
Speaker 3: What did I just say? What did I just say?
Speaker 2: You said it's crazy because everybody experienced it. But like pause, why is no one talking about Chernobyl?
Speaker 3: The pause of this century? As fuck?
Speaker 2: Also, like, no, Drew, if you saw the way I was acting last night after watching one episode, I was freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Like I don't series are like a documentary or like the show I'm.
Speaker 2: Watching, like the docuseries where they just the HBO one.
Speaker 3: That's where like, is it a docuseriies or is it a show?
Speaker 2: No, it's a show. I actually every time I say Docuseriies, I'm like, Oh, it's a series where people are like doing like a true based story. But I don't think that's the proper It's like.
Speaker 3: This show where they act.
Speaker 2: It's the show where they like acted out what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like one of the best shows of all time. And I could not get through the first episode. But I will say I did have a Chernobyl arc where I was like watching YouTubers like go there and explore their radiated lands irradiated lands, and seeing all the critters running around and all the fucking deer that have foreheads and ulcers all over the body, and the people that refuse to move out of there and now have like an eighth limb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's the crazy thing. I was like, this shit happened in like at least nineteen twenty something like this shit, but it scared it like literally set me into a bad, like freak out, and I was like, damn, maybe I do have like some sort of like anxiety based disorder or something, because the way I genuinely. I immediately it's like my obsession with planes, and then I immediately am like, that is going to happen to me. There's no way it's not gonna happen to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the same way. I get hyperfixiated on like how I'm gonna die, and then I just like theorized way as I'm gonna die over and over again, and then I find a new thing type of I don't think I'm gonna die in a plane crush anymore. Actually I never did. I thought I was gonna survive the plane crash. I was supposed to go, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I literally I immediately was looking up how to buy like iodine peels peels.
Speaker 3: I can't say you can't buy iodine peels, they're pills.
Speaker 2: And then I was looking them up and I was like, oh my god, what's the proper one to get? Like I need to stalk up. And then I was like getting actually really upset because I was like, dude, I got into an argument with a friend because we were like all watching it. And then I was like asking everybody. I was like, oh, like hypothetic, if something like this happened, what would be your first cost of action, and one of the front was like, oh no, listen. They were like, oh, like, I would just like hope that, like my government has like a good like plan of action to like go forward. And I would listen. I'm like, we're watching this shit not happen right now. And that shit happened.
Speaker 3: Did we see the way the pandemic was handled? Oh my god, I went, I've been playing basketball at the gym in Grandberry, the Why and I played two days in a row, and yesterday it was a five on five and we were running half court because I was like, I'm not playing full court. You're not getting me to run up and down a full court right now? No, absolutely not. And I swear to god, I thought I was dying. I'm not even exaggerating. I tasted blood in my mouth like I taste I hadn't metal in my mouth. And today my heart is literally sore. Just needed to get that out there. And it's from the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. It gave me fucking blood blott.
Speaker 2: Does your sister fed you red blue thirty?
Speaker 3: You know what it is? It's literally because I eat talkies and smoke puff bars all day. It tastes. It tastes like all the puff bar oil had settled in my lungs and I was just like breathing it up because I was breathing hard, and I was like, it's crazy. I got popcorn line, Well, that is actually nasty.
Speaker 2: I really am so curious what the effects of that are going to be. Wait, did they actually stop selling them in La? Do you know? Have you heard from the people, I.
Speaker 3: Mean from the last like four smoke shop owners, Like, that's it. January first, it's over. But either way it's over for me because Josiah and Lucas stopped too.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's big.
Speaker 3: I know it's it truly is over.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was last night. Literally I was like, oh my god, we're because you know what was scary too, is like I feel like it hasn't been long enough since like and the first like big nuclear accident happened. So I'm like, it will only happen again within the next hundred years, and we're going to be alive for that because humans don't learn anything. And then I was actually freaking out spinally because I was like, dude, we literally have become like numbed. I have have you become numbed to the idea of like nuclear like threats.
Speaker 3: Like I was about to say, have you looked so like.
Speaker 2: THREATN so and so forth with nuclear threats, I'm like, yeah, like I don't look fuo.
Speaker 3: Have you looked into the Cuban missile crisis? And I was like, have you looked into the Cuban miss.
Speaker 2: No, don't tell me that bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that ship was real. Everybody they thought they were going to die.
Speaker 2: Is that new? Wait? Did that just strong?
Speaker 3: No? No, the Cuban missile crisis was like a while ago. I think it was in the sixties or something like that. Uh, it was.
Speaker 2: It was in the sixties.
Speaker 3: Threat of nuclear warfare in the world ending, and like it was, it was so close to happening, and just world leaders figured it out, like because once the first nuke is sent, like once we send a nuke at Russia or China or whatever it is, the world is ending because everybody's just going to launch all their nukes all at once and it's just like over. And that is why we should make love and not war. Did I just did I just make that up?
Speaker 2: Did you make that up?
Speaker 3: I think it was made make love not war up?
Speaker 2: No, you had to have just look that up and like.
Speaker 3: No, no, look my phone is still opening.
Speaker 2: No wait, look it up. Let's get up. Wait, let's make sure.
Speaker 3: I just made up make love not war. H Wait wait what is that? That's it? I think we can call it like like a pisces or something. Peace sign, peace sign, make love not war, baby peace like world peace.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You literally just kept saying things that I've never heard and they like make sense.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: That's the thing about me is, like I said, I'm five minutes ahead of you bitches like off.
Speaker 2: Red to think about me as I'm five year head.
Speaker 3: Like off White and ship.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's what I spent my night doing, just literally tweaking the funk out and freaking out because I.
Speaker 3: Was like, I was like, damn, it's all over. I'm gonna die from and just think about it. Just think about it. In our lifetime, we'll have quantum computers that are run on nuclear power in our iPhones, and these bitches will explode in our pockets for the first five years, and it's gonna cause just micro nuclear incidents all over the world and it's just gonna irradiate a little Oh bet you want to bet.
Speaker 2: I just I think the thing is like I genuinely think we could stop here, like we're.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah we could. The hell capitalism says Hi.
Speaker 2: I know, but like imagine capitalism wasn't a thing, Like what more do we need? We don't need anything else. We've honestly already gone.
Speaker 3: I needs pussy straight up. He's always yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know, sometimes you don't get what you need if you don't deserve it.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I deserve it. Can I guys, Can I do my ins and outs really quick?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: My god, just super quick.
Speaker 2: I'm in and out of your in.
Speaker 3: My inn is in, but and then his clock is coming out.
Speaker 4: That was literally the first one. Okay, ends is wearing a black Glossier hoodie. Another inn is wearing like a brown hoodie.
Speaker 2: And then you're gonna name your whole wardrobe. It's literally gonna take like three seconds.
Speaker 4: He already did, he already Okay, So another inn. Two letter names?
Speaker 8: Oh like hi, Yeah, when you're low key so minimalist, like short name, no clothes, no swag, no, no, you don't have anything.
Speaker 4: Marie Condo is actually my ex, which is crazy. Okay.
Speaker 3: The girl that made all the made you organize your house and ship by all your stuff. Just my ex a Netflix show.
Speaker 4: I just have two more so another one is having this haircut, and then the last one is.
Speaker 2: Girl, don't make an end that you won't have for a very long time. Time is ticking.
Speaker 4: The last one is jurisdic in my butt is the last?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's going in there for sure. I kyu dated what was her name, Marie Condo? I dated Chloe ting No way, I did Chloe ting uh ab workout girl, four hundred and eighty three million views on her ab workout video. You know how much money well did life? No? She was bloated as fuck and on her period every day. It was nasty. Oh, this is something I've been thinking about actually, so we've to discuss it before. How ninety percent of our diet came from nuts and berries, right from the women gathering the nuts and berries, and they would send our dumbasses out of the woods to like hunt and fuck off and probably go play with each other's private parts because we realized it felt good and it's okay. It wasn't stigmatized back then, and all the while the girls were in the camps like taking care of our children, like playing.
Speaker 2: With the well, why wouldn't the girls be playing with each other too?
Speaker 3: Oh just wait, they were playing with her boobs and like fingering each other and taking care of our children and doing witchcraft and the fire and like shoving leaves up there, pussy f because they're periods. You know.
Speaker 2: What's crazy is actually, like I bet the first fingering happens like really early on in human nature because like someone's gonna put a finger in.
Speaker 3: That hole, like yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Fingering definitely happened before fucking, because like a girl is probably like what and like when I was like, oh my god, there's more in there?
Speaker 3: Do you think.
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Yes, she I think we probably had sex first in our animal dna. I've never seen a gorilla finger another gorilla monkeys.
Speaker 2: It's there, no, because monkeys like it. It's their fucking butts and ship and you know, a finger slipped like ew, that's disgusting, Like actually.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: That looks like this photo real.
Speaker 2: I know there's always dirt, you know, it's nasty as I know there's dirt under there and drew since they're like picks with it and like rolls it all.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I do something worse. I do this. I scraped it out with.
Speaker 2: My That's how you keep your sodium intake up when you don't have chips, as you eat the salt and like dirt from under your nails.
Speaker 3: I actually withdraw it from talkies and McDonald's. It's really dangerous actually, and it's funny.
Speaker 2: I actually haven't had McDonald's for like three plus weeks.
Speaker 3: I had it for the first time last night.
Speaker 2: Was it lit?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: It burned my tongue, the tip of my tongue. It was like, gross.
Speaker 2: Well, I got way too high when I was in Miami and I went into an arcade and I was freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 3: And that's literally one of my outs. It's McDonald's.
Speaker 2: You making shocked like that bitch? You wrote it.
Speaker 3: I forgot I wrote it because I wrote it so long ago. How about that?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what are your other outs?
Speaker 3: Buying the newest iPhone every every time it drops, every time a new one comes out, that this is over records specifically like vinyls and setting world records. What you have to prove it's out? It is out.
Speaker 2: You just bought me a fucking record player.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, yeah, but like also world records, both records and vinyls. Grammar. This this is over. We don't need grammar anymore, you know what's this one's for me?
Speaker 2: That actually was like really getting in my head the other day was when you made a joke about having not to like not needed to know how to spell, because our iPhones do it for us, And that was actually freaking me out because I was like, Dude, there are genuinely some fucking snotty nose ass kids out there who aren't learning how to spell because they just have like word to text and just like they're always on their phone and that's like the main form of communication, so no bitch has to sit and write a letter or anything. So they're just like whatever and voice memos. Like I was like, they literally just need to know how to speak, They don't need to.
Speaker 3: Know how to like yep, just there's gonna be robots that tire your shoes.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is wrong with you? Like literally, what is wrong with you? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: The tire shoes will basically.
Speaker 2: Just that you can get it for three dollars off. Shean It's like one of those videos where the everything in their house that like does everything for them.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is how we treat our children. We treat them like some little sub humans that don't actually exist, and that they're going to be humans one day, and that they're not actually humans, they're humans going to be humans. Drinking in your past until you pass out is out. Philosophy is out. I'm tired of being schizophrenic. I did get books in general is like so out is boring? Like literally, do something else, get a life challenge. Frogs are out. I think they had their renaissance in twenty twenty two, but they're over. Chips, Candy and McDonald's are out in a very big way for twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Again, most of the things you say are literally just like medical related issues that you have that you just.
Speaker 3: Say, like and your classiest and you hate poor people.
Speaker 2: Football, see what that has to do with it? But die.
Speaker 3: What Football and baseball are out? I'm tired of seeing it. Get it off my fucking pages, get it out of my life. Oh, big fucking strong men. Football can stay. Football can stay. I like seeing the big boys playing with each other. Baseball You're done.
Speaker 2: You are like actually so ill, You're so true?
Speaker 3: Oh that's what's in trill. Oh this shi's trill as fucking true.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're bringing trilled back.
Speaker 3: So I had it an inn and I have it an out as well. Climate change. I'm scared. I'm really really scared, y'all. It's coming. It's coming. And then after climate change, I will.
Speaker 2: Say for Christmas, it was literally like forty three degrees in Miami, and I was like, we're done.
Speaker 3: Says it's over.
Speaker 2: I was like, it was forty three degrees that Sunday for like Christmas, and then the next Sunday it was eighty three degrees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fucking I was about to say it was like eight degrees on Christmas and then a week later it was seventy degrees in Texas. Uh yeah, fucking right, that temperature swing jarring. Yeah, just Texas is better than Florida. Okay, the next one change. I mean like things changing, like I want it to stay still. And I also mean like coins were done, where it's done, it's over.
Speaker 2: Did you know they still make new quarters.
Speaker 3: Which is bulls make new coins. I think I have a fear of coins, like actually when I touch them, like I feel like this coating. Get on my fingers and it's like oil from other humans, and I fucking hate it.
Speaker 2: That's where they're putting the nuclear residue to kill off citizens, is it?
Speaker 3: Think about it? Think about it? Yeah, Oh you didn't touch your beat?
Speaker 2: Why are they making new ones? I thought we were like having it. I thought we were having like an economic issue, Like why are they printing more money? Like I thought they were done doing that? And why the fuck are their new quarters their quarters not only in their new quarters for this year, but I saw a quarter for twenty twenty. Want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bullshit, and it's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Like no, actually, like I didn't know they were doing that, Like why are they doing that? Like are they like restamping old corners like I genuinely.
Speaker 3: Think they're throwing it. I think they're throwing away old ones and putting new ones in recirculation and like recycling them and shit, uh fuck, I had something so fucking funny to say. I was like, Oh, this is gonna hit, this is gonna bang. I lost it. Coins? What was it? It was coins? Money change? Whatever it's done. Shame is out, Like, yeah, we live in such a shameful society, and I'm tired of being filled with shame and walking around with shame for me just experiencing life, and I'm letting go of that. In twenty twenty three doing laundry, I think we should go six or seven is between laundry cycles save some mono.
Speaker 2: Like two weeks. So like you're not like you're you don't.
Speaker 3: Need a laundry I know about that.
Speaker 2: I am not getting I think in the time of living with you, I think a year, I see you head to the laundry room maybe once a month, maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I have a bunch of clothes.
Speaker 2: No, you don't though.
Speaker 3: You don't though, Oh, but I do. I do allergic reactions.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what you'd be in is washing your fucking sheets and washing your hands. This year should be in for you.
Speaker 3: No, oh, I remembered what it was. Did you know there is a chemical that's put on receipts that alters your hormone balances And when they ask you for your receipts, it's the lizard people trying to push their ed gent. Uh, so don't take the receipts.
Speaker 2: Why did you say, did you know that? Like that's real? Because that you made that up? That's not true.
Speaker 3: Look it up. It's called like EVA or something like that. It alters your horrmones. I need I need less hormones as a man, I need less hormones. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Would like because you're like, what is it doing that's bad to you?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't have anything for you. You're asking too many damn questions that you don't want the fucking answers for. Let's you say that, okay, oh, allergic reactions out. That's embarrassing. Get over your allergy balls in my mouth outwenty three.
Speaker 2: You're done with balls? Yes, I honestly, like I've lo keep been like over balls for like a really long time. Like I don't fuck with balls, like. I think they're so fucking annoying.
Speaker 3: It's gross, it's nasty. M fully stopping at stop signs. I think we're grown enough to realize that you don't have to do that anymore. You can kind of just like half stop. Uh, this is a really hard one. But trees I think are out in twenty twenty three. I'm tired of seeing their leaves fall. It makes me sad. They should be green all year. Carniferous games.
Speaker 2: You could just have genetically modified trees gmore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, that's a good happy medium.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: In dice in vacuum or Ulta beauty and dice in vacuums are.
Speaker 2: Out Alta Beauty is fucking lit. Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It's out on ever. No, but I don't That's what I'm saying. They don't exist to me, they don't need to exist. Sold to beauty.
Speaker 2: The back system is amazing.
Speaker 3: This is an aud I know literally was about to go in. But yeah, dice vacuums too. Fuck dice and vacuums.
Speaker 2: Stop. I like our dice in vacuum. I think dison vacuums are so good. Oh okay, it's a cutout. When you turned around and it wasn't blurry anymore, I couldn't tell if the cat thing was like a three D one or if it was a cutout. But it's fully a cutout. Like when you like, when you turned around, it like went like it almost went limp, yeah limp, but it like it lost its life. Well my outs are yeah, take no, okay, I'm I'm not gonna keep talking until you take that off. Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm a little piggy stop. Wait, why am I lowkey giving n f T. This is what we're all gonna look like in ten years. We're gonna that one, that one virtual reality babe.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I'm literally getting a FaceTime call for my lady thinks the package came to my house in Miami and they literally are like, can I open it?
Speaker 3: My lady, My lady, my lady, mylady, put your fucking mask on. The new COVID variant is out.
Speaker 2: What are the chances we get a new COVID variant?
Speaker 3: This I dropped today. It's turning number one on Twitter today. No, it just dropped, and it's taking it's all or of all COVID cases. And from OR it was five percent or four percent of all COVID cases on the sixth of December and now it's forty percent of all. So it's hella hella contagious. So we're done. Hid your grandpa, hid your grandma. They're gonna die soon. But I think for real, Yeah, it's called like the ib X two one four or something like that.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I think you're lying.
Speaker 3: I'm being that serious. Oh, this one's tour loading mm hm. Oh this is old ass news, bitch, No, it's true.
Speaker 2: I can't find it, so it's not real and you can't convince me. I don't have Twitter, and eitherna do you, So you're lying.
Speaker 3: I'm not lying. I have Twitter, but for other reasons, and sometimes I'll navigate over to the trending page.
Speaker 2: What where'd you go? Who is that? Hello?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hie Hi?
Speaker 2: Where's Drew? Drew? Come back? Kai? Where's your yourself?
Speaker 3: Kill yourself?
Speaker 2: Kill yourself.
Speaker 7: I'll love you.
Speaker 3: Kill yourself, kill yourself.
Speaker 2: How'd you get in here? I'm getting in here?
Speaker 3: No? What the fuck is that? Who was that?
Speaker 4: Looks like, Oh, there you go?
Speaker 3: Who was that?
Speaker 4: I think that was one of your alter egos.
Speaker 3: Oh, this one's cute.
Speaker 2: All the nice alter ego is here.
Speaker 3: We're saying, yuye yyes, world peace.
Speaker 2: There is something very very evil about your first piss of the day being not at your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, there's something really really sinister about waking up and getting ready and having to leave the house so fast that you you're like wherever you're going, You're like, fuck, I forgot to pee and now I really have to pee on the way to this thing. I'm going to and then your first pace and release of the day being somewhere else, Like I think that causes like bad luck.
Speaker 3: And also women peeing in public toilets can give y'all sts?
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 2: Your spreading false information?
Speaker 4: Wait, I I don't know, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got an st. I once said, PAMs too in Granberry, Texas, I sat on the toilet and it infected my pee hole.
Speaker 4: That's because they used the glory hole.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because you also let your wiener dip into the water, because you told me once you like that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's so long that it does and I can't help it.
Speaker 2: Play in a pool and you had the holes and you would put the holes in and you saw like the water.
Speaker 3: Pressure, Like, dude, did y'all also do this? But I was about to say, did y'all also do this? Is like grabbing the hose and shoving it up your a hole as a kid, and just like filling your colon with water and then swooping it out. Yeah, it must have been like a guy thing.
Speaker 4: Did you ever Like when you were in a hot tub, you put your asshole over the jet and then you jump out and you like squirt water out of your butt.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it felt like I was getting.
Speaker 4: What kidding?
Speaker 2: What you guys, because you guys are eating out? Are you naturally like that drew or you just like choking?
Speaker 3: It's a choice, It's a choice.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, I'm just curious, like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Nurture versus nature, neither of those are real. It is fully a choice, and anybody saying it's not is a liar.
Speaker 4: With that filter that fucking filter off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, oh bitches that madden so jealous that I discovered.
Speaker 4: It, like a homophobic conservative filter.
Speaker 2: You like, when you put on that filter, you serve like woman who lives in the Midwest, who's like, can can normal people take back rainbows? Like why do they have to be for gay people?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Can I just not enjoy a rainbow?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: No, exactly, I just I can't enjoy a rainbow. Rainbows was God first, was God's first, and then the gays took it and made it mean something it wasn't supposed to mean.
Speaker 2: I don't think that is necessarily true.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Every time you said you would play an ancle viner like you really really do, like you really really do?
Speaker 3: What is this hold on? Yeah? These are the dude, this episode.
Speaker 2: Has just turned into us US looking at you like you can't do this because like literally, if you go back in the episode the second you started playing with filters, my mind with like no, like it, like literally like something my brain mind clicks to, like watching TikTok kind of brain where I have nothing to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in n FT. It's hard to talk to a non fensiable token.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that's what that meant. I did not know that NFT meant words like I thought that's what they called it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll just wear the beret and that's it. I'm a French. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, are you going to go to Paris?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe on the eighteenth or I probably leave the seventeen.
Speaker 2: Well, if you come this way, I just won't go back home and we can meet up and go together.
Speaker 3: Would you want to come?
Speaker 2: Not if I have to go back to LA and then come back because.
Speaker 3: I won't go respect respect. I'll let you know if I do. Yeah, I'm getting flown out to Paris by a brand.
Speaker 2: I like, I'm not kidding. I cannot look at you.
Speaker 3: I'm turning it off. I'm turning it off. Well, Okay, what.
Speaker 2: A way to start to New year. Okay. Also, it seems like this is the cheapest back. Yeah, like we are like things you can buy, like I guess.
Speaker 7: Like Paradi.
Speaker 3: That's in Iceland on my birthday.
Speaker 2: If that happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as the solar eclips happens, like, I don't have anything in me, I'm done. I'm done. Well, No, you have to do at least one out each then, because I kind of just consumed the outs.
Speaker 2: Well because I didn't write any fucking outs because you didn't tell me to do in and out, so you told me to do twenty twenty three for addictions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Few of my outs is over consumption. This is also for myself. I think I can like over consume and be a little too crazy. I would like to stop over consuming, but that probably won't happen because it's either an addiction to drugs or an addiction to shopping, and I think shopping is better. But I will try my best. Another out is I think I'm done being.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: That's just a lot like I'm done being a hater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, fucking right, that is so ingrained into your soul.
Speaker 2: No, for real, I am going to try and not be such a hater. I'm gonna actually try, and I think the first step is to not saying my hateful thoughts out loud, and then maybe that will lessen my hatefulness. What it is, I'm like to Joan rivers within like my comedy style, like too much of my comedy style is within being a spiteful, hateful bitch.
Speaker 3: Respect. I was gonna say, I think everybody has hateful thoughts, but we just internalize them.
Speaker 2: But you see, a girl like me speaks for mind and I need to shut up.
Speaker 3: I think you should be more woman. Stop talking and listen.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, see how it feels.
Speaker 3: When you thought, that's just the thought that I've been having recently as girls just stopped talking.
Speaker 2: Challenge, Well, you would have to be talking to women to like even have that effect.
Speaker 3: Oh I get pussed, a slight puss.
Speaker 2: And again yeah, and now was like excessive drinking, which like I don't necessarily do that, but I mean in general, like it'll stop, like like no more like black out culture, like why are you blacking out? Like are you fifteen? Like learn how to control yourself?
Speaker 3: That was a slight at me my.
Speaker 2: My last out And I think I'm gonna fail because I plan on doing this is straightening my hair, but that has more to do with me. Most of my outs are like New Year's Revolution type be so like it's not really like trueout revolutions. I'm literally starting stealing your stuff and fucking selling it on off for if you don't stop talking to me like that.
Speaker 3: No you're not.
Speaker 2: I started it on Facebook market.
Speaker 3: My roommates sold all my ship on Facebook market place for dollars, and I put your name.
Speaker 2: On all the it. I was like Drew Phillips desk and all your ship is on the floor the next day. All right, well that's my outs. Kai Kai already did his outs. He did his ins and outs together.
Speaker 4: I could do a couple more. Okay, I think out is being mean to me. I think people should be nice to me at all times.
Speaker 3: But that don't even sound right. Hold on, the.
Speaker 2: Only thing that's out is me from that idea. I'm out.
Speaker 3: I'm not buying it. I'm not buying it.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know. I think it'd be cool for the next year.
Speaker 2: And also in an in is us going to Shark Tank with the idea and watching it fly.
Speaker 4: It lasted for thirty seconds. Great, wait, why should.
Speaker 2: We make the kay doll? And it's like it's like a voodoo doll and you just beat it up.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I thought, what it is? Yeah, I beat it up.
Speaker 4: Drew's been beating it up for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my god. I just looked at myself and my eyes like so scary.
Speaker 5: When you I haven't seen like a photo or anything of you in a long time.
Speaker 2: When you sent the video of me to yourself the other day, I was like.
Speaker 1: Whoa the fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like and I was I was like, whoa, oh her name was married? Well, looking like a hold on, we got media pause. I watched The Chef last night. Actually really fucking cool. Uh surprisingly a good movie. It uh was funny. It was like a dark comedy. I was not expecting it, and I was expecting it to be fucking stupid, but it was like kind of targeting like cooking culture and how serious it is, like when it's literally just food, and it's really hard for me to like watch like food movies or television where it's like a drama and it's like, this is like the end of the world if I don't cook. The best meal in the world. So it was right up my alley and then uh, just watch Is it the taste of pomegranates or is it the taste of tea?
Speaker 2: Oh, the taste of tea.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's You probably reblogged it on Tumblr in twenty fourteen without even knowing you finally watch it. Yeah, how was it?
Speaker 2: What was it kind of like slow?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was just visually very it's.
Speaker 2: Super visually insane and interesting.
Speaker 3: But it's just like, okay, yeah, that's exactly what I was going to compare it to is it's just like House but like modernized like digitally. But yeah, those are my two movies and music. I have one song and it's by Crimes. I've been listening to Crimes recently, not Grimes, Crimes and it's Stress by Crimes. That's a really cool song and you should listen to it.
Speaker 2: Well. My media of the week is Chernobyl because I'm going to finish it today and freak the fuck out and have an anxiety attack. Maybe honestly, I should get high as fucking watches so that I can like get so scared that I have to go to sleep because I'm like genuinely gonna believe that I'm going to be nuked. Oh my god. Actually, I just remember I had a that I woke up and I had no boobs, and I always complained about having my boobs, but in the dream it was so like dysmoric and like dysmorphic and scary for me that I like had really small boobs. And I was actually freaking the fuck out in the dream. And then somebody who we know was in there and I was taking like a nude and they were watching me, and I was like, but I didn't care whatever. It's like so funny, it's super random. Drewmac like, yeah, but it wasn't like sexually watching me. It was just funny. Like he had come to the bathroom because he had slept over at my house, and he was like, oh, can I use that bat there? I was like, I don't go a fuck like come in and I was like, bitch, I don't have tits anymore, and like he was like, oh my god, you literally don't have tits anymore. And I was like, look like I can't even like I don't even know what I would do in like a nude. But I wasn't happy in the dream, but I think I was happy in the dream because I woke up and my tits were gone, like I couldn't say goodbye, and it was really scary. But I was immediately in the dream, I was like, fuck, so many tops are gonna look so good on me, Like I have to go home, like I was at my parents' house anyway, this was weird.
Speaker 9: But yeah, Drew was in it, and I was like, he's literally like it was so weird, and like he went and got me a T shirt from my room because I was like we were like trying to practice how I would take nuts, and he was like, you kind of have to do like this.
Speaker 2: Vibe to like make it sexy, like.
Speaker 3: Would you think Okay, I'm like I was just gonna ask, was I in the dream sucking your bobes or no?
Speaker 2: No, you were like, honestly, as part of the dream was so peaceful because you were like you didn't exist in that realm.
Speaker 3: Oh, because I thought like maybe I would have been like playing with your bobes or like sucking on No.
Speaker 2: No, it was like it was like, honestly in a weird way. I like, I think my brain was trying to tell me, like I have the wrong Drew in my life. Yeah okay, and you you're just here.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, Well well, no, do my media in the week.
Speaker 4: If you want. If you want, I could do my media.
Speaker 2: There are things I want from you that I can't ask because I will get in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, if you want me to do it, I can do it to kind of like fill the feel the silence while Drew's gone.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a finished on media, so I think I'm going to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just kind of saying, like.
Speaker 2: I actually haven't seen you in so long.
Speaker 4: I know it's been a minute. Do I look Do I look different?
Speaker 2: You look older? You look like you aged rapidly in the past months and a half. No, I didn't think people like I knew the closer you got to thirty, the more you look like an adult. But I think you would look like like elderly.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I look geriatric, that is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I think tru ghost is hanging around.
Speaker 4: How does that sound?
Speaker 2: It's Drew Loss in the ethers.
Speaker 4: It'll do like a noise cancelation, but it still like breaks through. Oh sure, are you okay?
Speaker 3: I killed myself. I'm shooting myself with guns, all right.
Speaker 2: The noise canceling literally makes it sound like the most like silent accident on the planet.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're a thousand miles away.
Speaker 3: Oh could you really not hear the guns shuts the whole time.
Speaker 2: You're making popcorn?
Speaker 3: Like in three Rooms Over, I was playing guns shun effect since the second I left, because I was like, oh, would be hilarious if, like I just played gun sound effects and I feel like I killed myself.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well, okay, my media of the week is turnobil and then I'm gonna probably finish that and it's fucking insane and I can't believe that that's real and happened. Oh, super bad, because I rewatched super Bad to show it to my little brother, and literally Superbad is still so funny. Made me very jealous and envious because I want to be recognized as a real comedian. But sometimes I feel like I'm just like the sexy girl and that's like a really hard like thing for me to carry.
Speaker 3: But you can be a pretty girl and a funny girl.
Speaker 2: No, no, you're saying nonsense.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're a unicorn, babe. It's marrying me material.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you saying? You sound like if you fed an Ai only the things you buy a ross to hang up on a wall, like and you tried to have an emotional conversation with its. Sorry, the police are coming. My song media is Bikini Bottom by I Spice. I also feel like I had the salt the other day, like I feel like me and Ice Spice would get along. And I'm not even kidding, like I thought about it. I was like, I feel like me and Ice Spice could like really get along if we were in a room together, Like I could make her laugh and then maybe she would hug me. Party down by a little Beaver in my Bed by Drew Hill. You are the one.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck I forgot I made that song.
Speaker 2: Say I'm not going to give you guys that one I forgot.
Speaker 3: I'll say you are the one.
Speaker 2: Mary Angela Celeste and vangelist Lazy kongk Cocktail Twins unmade Tom York from this Spiria I forgot.
Speaker 3: I made that fucking song.
Speaker 2: You know, talking about it sometimes like is like unbearable.
Speaker 3: Sometimes she ruined my vibes.
Speaker 2: Somehow. That's way more hurtful than what I said.
Speaker 3: Bitch, don't kill my vibe. Oh, don't look at me.
Speaker 2: Every time I get into a car that has a plungin Knox that was made before, like twenty seventeen. ADHD by kendrickled Mar is the first song to play. It's really really settling and embarrassing on my phone. Ah no, it was that good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's peaking though.
Speaker 2: I was at a dinner with some friends and I showed it to one friend on my phone YouTube and I like played it and then like I was like, we're cracking.
Speaker 5: I was like, and I put it down and I forgot how YouTube bring me on in My phone just kept like and I got really.
Speaker 2: Embarrassed because my phone just kept replaying it.
Speaker 5: M M.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you guys so much for watching.
Speaker 7: Hell help me?
Speaker 2: How are they coming for you? True? Are they coming true?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: They're really quiet?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Stop what.
Speaker 3: Just don't kill me? Don't kill me?
Speaker 2: Why playful? They kind of like.
Speaker 3: I know, sorry, I was talking to my sister.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, okay, Drew. If I don't come back to La and you don't have your hair like dark brown again, no more sex. Thank you guys so much for watching this episode. We'll see you next week, and I know that's hard for you.
Speaker 3: Plane crash.
Speaker 2: I know, if I don't die from a nuclear missile, I'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Ye okay, bye
Speaker 4: M HM