Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: The jets Our reportedly.
Speaker 2: Said to interview Ron Rivera in Rex Ryde for the head coach in vacancy and the Jets O Joe, who would be the better fit?
Speaker 3: I'm biased, so don't ask me.
Speaker 5: So you don't like Rex going back?
Speaker 2: No, but I'm saying I know Rex, Saxy Rex, and he was on the staff in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: His dad came and worked me out.
Speaker 2: Uh, when I was at at the Bronco at the Broncos, when I was in Savannah State, O Joe, buddy, his dad rested, so came and worked me out, he says, son, I've watched the tape. He says, we're gonna take a bunch of receivers. He said, we're gonna put all the ass in the bag and the best ones are gonna play. Now what he told me, I like that he drafted all those receivers, and I remembered him telling me he's like that fed up. He said, we took a bunch of receivers, but none of them was you. They took a Fred Barbnet, they took me. Uh, I think Calvin Williams and Bike Bellan me. It took like four receivers, O Joe, none.
Speaker 6: Of them name sharp Boo and that that that's motivating and yeah, mmmm, that is motivating in this Who.
Speaker 5: You like best? O Joe? You like Ron Rabelo, you like Rex Ryan.
Speaker 3: I like Rex. I like Rex.
Speaker 1: I don't think Ron has the right and personality is not the right word to use. He just doesn't fit the New York atmosphere, the New York meter.
Speaker 2: I mean, Rex has been done that. He knows, he knows, uh, you definitely know. He definitely knows how to talk to the media. He has the personality, he's charismatic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ron Berry is he just doesn't fit. He just doesn't fit. I mean, good, good coach. He just doesn't fit in that atmosphere. I don't think that's what they need. So you like, you like Ron?
Speaker 1: I mean you like uh, I like I like I like Mexico back, especially Rex Grex is a defensive mind as well too.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, we definitely have a defense player. Well but let me ask you this, what are you doing with who who you bringing in as offensive coordinator? And what are you doing with the quarterback?
Speaker 5: And see that's the scary part. So it doesn't matter he switched coaches.
Speaker 1: If you don't have nobody to help that can be able to get the ball and deliver that thing, it ain't no point.
Speaker 5: It ain't no point. You're signing. You sign yourself up for suicide basically, which is not gonna be able to compete. Well, you don't have a quarterback, true, so.
Speaker 3: Because I don't believe I don't believe the ground and pounds that he employed with Mark Sanchez and running the football with Thomas Jones and those guys and playing out standing defense on shoe.
Speaker 2: You can't win like that, ya, your quarterback. They're gonna force your quarterback to make plays. They just do, They just do. Yeah, And it used to be if you brought your your run game and a defense because running game and defense travels not anymore. Oo, it's still a travel But they're gonna make your quarterback make some plays. It's really that simple, right, They gonna make it make plays and he got to be able to make those plays.
Speaker 5: Ojo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been speculation that the Raiders co owner Tom Brady really like Brian Flores as a potential head coaching candidate.
Speaker 3: Flores has done damage some of ma things with the Bikes.
Speaker 2: Remember he was the defensive coordinator when they won the Super Bowl against the Rams right in Atlanta, and then he got the head coaching job at Miami.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's the linebackers coach. When did he become to DC. He wouldn't. He was never the DC.
Speaker 5: Okay, So he's the linebackers coach that got the job Okay because Patricia was the DC.
Speaker 3: Okay, you like that?
Speaker 5: You like Brian Flores to be a Vikes absolutely? Absolutely? Now Listen, I think Brian floor is and what he was able to do with the Vikings defense.
Speaker 1: Obviously, the personnel and the talent and skill level may be a little different, a little bit more upside when it comes to the Vikings defense.
Speaker 5: But I think it would be good. I think he'd be a good fit.
Speaker 1: I don't like the fact that they're firing and getting rid of Ap when AP hasn't had a chance because he's been going through it got them quarterback carousel and that god damn married around the quarterbacks, so it's hard to be able to Again.
Speaker 5: I said all the time, you can't compete unless you got a quarterback. No zero zero chats, you can't. Yeah, what do you have? Opportunity?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe he had, Jimmy g he had garniment. You ain't O'Connell with anybody else? Who was anybody else there?
Speaker 1: Those are the main three that I do remember. No disrespecting them, No disrespecting them. But you know, we talk about tier two, tier three quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: What am I supposed to do with that?
Speaker 5: Nothing you can do.
Speaker 3: You give me chicken pool and say make me some chicken salad, and I needed to be yummy.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like Ryan Floyd's I think I think you've done a great job of rehabilitating himself because all the things that were coming out with weren't favorable.
Speaker 3: You will say things. You had Ryan Fitzpatrick say things.
Speaker 2: There's some other people that have come out and say something, but that look, at the end of the day, Brian, if I would tell all I would say, is this be you.
Speaker 3: You're not coach Belichick. And I think that is the one mistake all the coaches under that tree made.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that way of coaching wouldn't work in this era anyway.
Speaker 2: If you look at look at the guys that come out of Mike Shanahan and Kyle Shanahan's tree, Sean McVay and Sean McVay, Matt laflour Is, Matt Lafleur, Kevin o'connin is, Kevin O'Connell, Mike McDaniels, Mike McDaniel. Don't nobody try to be like him. I don't know why when that's not your personality. When they look up there and they hear you sounded like coach Belichick, but it's like you, Brian Flores, Matt Patricia, you, Josh McDaniel, you, Bill O'Brien, you, Charlie White, you rot up for now.
Speaker 3: You're not him?
Speaker 2: Why try to be him? So that would be my advice to him. I hope he gets another opportunity. Normally, the second time around is better than the first GI.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and where you go is very important.
Speaker 1: But you have some pieces you get to work with over there, Jack Jones, Max Crosley, Now you got some other.
Speaker 5: Young Christian Wilkins. Yeah, yeah, you got rock.
Speaker 2: You gotta get a quarterback. You gotta get a quarterback. And they got a lot of how much cap space to the Raiders? Now, Rayder's got a lot of cap space. Now they're gonna have a little dead calf space on there with Davante Adams dealing him, They're gonna have a little dead calf space.
Speaker 3: But O Joe, that's it. They got money, they got to spend it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, listen, you don't want to spend on anything. Rader's got the second most cap money to spend on your Hey.
Speaker 1: That's that's a beautiful thing. But you don't just want to spend on anything. You want to spend on the right thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh for sure, Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: But all I know is this, Josh McDonnel Daniels has been the head coach of two teams, and he's left them worse off than when he found it.
Speaker 3: He's with the Broncos and he was terrible. He was awful. I think they feel the same way about them and at the Raiders.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's messed up. Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, well, I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: Would I be surprised if he's not the head of the offensive coordinator at UH North Carolina?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Would you be shocked if he follow coach bella check the U n C.
Speaker 5: I would not.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. That's a that's a good matter of fact. I'm asked, Bill, I'm a ass Bill.
Speaker 5: If you want, if he'll let me in turn.
Speaker 2: Rumor pat could move on for Jared Mayo and for Mike Brabel. Mike Brabel has a consulting gig with the Browns that ended.
Speaker 3: Do you believe Jared Mayo Rod Mayo has gotten a fair shake?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, it's absolutely not fair, Absolutely not fair. Come on, man, you realize that that three year, how many games have the Patriots won?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 3: Three A, three and thirteen with in my there three and thirteen.
Speaker 2: Coach Belichick was five and eleven his first season, right, and he was about to go worse than that until that faithful hip more Lewis put on Drew Bledsoe and Tom Brady fill.
Speaker 3: Out the sky.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a crazy story.
Speaker 3: It's oh joy.
Speaker 2: It's like your house about to go on floor closure. You're driving down the street and a bag of money fall out the truck. Right, You're like, lord, look at this.
Speaker 5: I'm good. Now, let me go pay without. Okay, there you go, let me go pay without.
Speaker 2: Coach head coach Shane stich in the dresses accountability called out by Pat McAfee. Not everyone is going to be on time. Jonathan Taylor alleged coach issues. No one thinks the standard has to be raised. The playoffs has to be the standard. You gotta get in in order to establish that standard. Like, listen, this is the Indianapolis coach. The standard is the playoffs.
Speaker 3: M It's hard when you lose to change the mindset, right, the standard's got to be the standard.
Speaker 2: Everybody got to be punctual. Everybody needs to be on time. Everybody needs to be accountable. Everybody needs to like, Okay, what's hey, coach, if you set the vision, you set the agenda, what is it where you're trying to do right? Hey, we're trying to go Hey when our home games go eight, no at home, go five hundred on the road. Twelve and four gets you into the playoffs every year, old Joe, Yeah, that's probably now more times than not that will win you the division.
Speaker 3: Now, sometimes a team will.
Speaker 2: Go thirteen and three and fourteen and two in that wall, but twelve four is gonna get you into the playoffs every year. The standard that you have to have a standard. You have to have an ethos. Yeah, something that's foundational. Something every great organization. You look at the Army, the Navy, the Air Force, Marines, they gotta need oaths. They got something that they believe in. If you the proud right, So what is it that the coach? What are you selling?
Speaker 3: I guarantee you, when Pete was there, you had a standard. I guarantee you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, listen he coming in. You know the sheriff ain't play that. I can guarantee you. Sheriff did not play that.
Speaker 3: Everybody has to be everybody like I'm just a skripted. That's that. Not everyone is going to be on time? Huh Where do you do that at? How many were you?
Speaker 5: How many people came lay? Oh Joe Comedy, Oh no no no. If you the New England, no no, no, no, No, everybody was early on. Everybody was early.
Speaker 3: They might have then played that.
Speaker 5: One thing one sound. You got it. That's that's the only way you can win. Yeah, that's the only way you can win. You can be accountable. You gotta wait, what's your weight? Mike, ain't playing that?
Speaker 3: You don't know how many times I see any guys go hitt in the song and go get on the bike, Go get on the treadmill, go get on the stairs. Like, Oh, it's fifty dollars a pound and it double. So you five over. That's fifty. Next week it's a hundred over, it's a hundred, and the next week it's two hundred. Now what you want to do? That's your money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but if I don't get it, that's crazy. I just like I said that, o Yo, I came along at the perfect time.
Speaker 2: It would drive me crazy, Ojoe, because I don't think guys take it near its serious enough.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, it's different.
Speaker 2: Honestly, oh yo, I live and die by That was the only thing that mattered, right, It was the only thing.
Speaker 3: And I believe in order for you to be great, that's the price you have to pay. Go to shoes guys by.
Speaker 2: Is there any team that has a more complicated relationship with the former grade Peyton Manning. I mean, if you didn't know pay, if you didn't really like watch, you think Peyton Maddie with a Bronco his whole career. He lives in Denver. He's always at the Broncos game. Yes, he lives in Denver. He's never gone he's never gone back. I think they went back when they unveiled the statue, right.
Speaker 3: He never forgave Jim Mrsay for what he did.
Speaker 5: With the would the injury to Limbo? Yep? Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Peyton.
Speaker 2: He does stuff for Denver. He's big in the community in Denver. Yes, Pat McAfee was was. I think an all pro pom made a couple of Pro Bowls right.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you and you look at him back because now he's the gem of the Stanford card. Yeah yeah, I know. Y'all say, y'all say here coat, but that is how he sees himself, right, y'all see him as a coat. That's not how he sees himself, right, because how many times do y'all see a coats? How many times y'all seen painting that a game? Bronco fans? How many times have you seen painting.
Speaker 5: That a game?
Speaker 3: All the time?
Speaker 2: I can ask for that for you because every time I go I see him. Every function that we go to that night, Peyton is there. Peyton want a partner winning, no super Bowl, but he's there. Yeah, he's at the games.
Speaker 5: Hold on, let me, I got I got I got I gotta, I gotta peek real quick.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. We ain't need to know that.
Speaker 2: But okay, we got a good one down here. I can't wait for y'all to get this queued ay. This thing's gonna be nice.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, how burnt it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Someone asked how many takes does it take me to do promos? It all depends on how much verbiage it is. Sometimes they be thinking, I'm a professional at this.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: I normally like to get to read first. You know, ass want me to come in here cold. It's just it just throw stuff up on the prompter. I'm like, can I get to can I get a read? Can I go over a couple of times? But normally it takes me about it. It takes me like what two.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Jordan pull out the camera. I get it in one because if you try to get some quick even try to get some cakes, try to make me look bad, you know, you know, yeah, then we try to get bloopers out of me.
Speaker 5: Ass don't think I'd be silly, but but I see. I see what you be trying to do. She be trying to make me look bad. But uh, this ain't what I do.
Speaker 2: But I've gotten you know, this is what I have to do. Yeah all right, o't yo. Now it's time for rough draft.
Speaker 5: What shame? Well you're about you about you about to lose again? I get to go first. Oho? Oh well you lost you just oh they'll do that, O Hoe. Now you know we all today turn going first? O Joe?
Speaker 3: Why you do that?
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, if it's when you play, when you play basketball, when you play one on one, right, when you play one on one in basketball.
Speaker 5: And you make it, you take it, you know, I mean that's I don't know. That is what we did without beat your eyes out first and when I was winning.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me let me let me go to my rough draft list real quick. So if you're gonna go first, I need to make sure you'll own the point so I can count on whatever it is you do. Okay again, let me go to my rough draft stuf.
Speaker 5: Hold on, uh.
Speaker 3: Uh here it is the most common New Year's resolution.
Speaker 5: You ready on? Yo? Oh oh wait, let me go, Let me go first.
Speaker 3: No, you're not going first. I'm going first.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, because you.
Speaker 2: Know since you are financial guru, I know you would you will financial guru, right o?
Speaker 5: Yo oh yeah yeah. But what's your new year's number one resolution? What? Saving money and something?
Speaker 3: Oh Fayfield, Dad, you go right there with y'all. Will save money?
Speaker 5: You know you're wrong, You're definitely wrong. The number one new year's resolution for everybody.
Speaker 1: And if you notice, for those of you in the chat, if you work out a lot, everybody, I'm getting in the gym the first week, the first week of January, everybody got they black ass.
Speaker 5: In the gym. Oh my bad, I just cursed. We are we twenty dollars?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 3: Your glasses on your shirt?
Speaker 5: Oh uh.
Speaker 8: Oh, Joe, man, I'm looking on I'm looking on under the table man. Come on, man, yeah, new year's resolution. Okay, you know what aout, Joe? We're gonna cut down? What are we gonna cut down on I'm gonna cutting down on drinking. Stop drinking, we're smoking. I'm not gonna go out as.
Speaker 5: Much, O Joe. Now that's a lie. Yeah, that that's a lie. That's that's a habit. That's that's hard to break. But that thing go ahead.
Speaker 9: My first one was workout more right? Yes, and I went Chris Smogan for my second one. Yes, my my next one.
Speaker 5: Who are you up?
Speaker 3: I'm up?
Speaker 5: You? Oh stress less?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: You know what, out Joe?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I think me and you both need to do this. We're gonna be better people.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm I'm a great person. No volunteer, give.
Speaker 3: Back okay, lying like I'm lying like a man. Yeah, you ain't volunteer. What am I gonna do? I'm gonna you know what, O Joe? Yeah, I'm gonna givema. I'm gonna be charitable.
Speaker 5: Well I just said that. I said volunteer, get back.
Speaker 2: No volunteer. You volunteering or you giving? Are you giving charity? Are you giving them money? Volunteer time? You ain't volunteering, no money. Volunteering and giving back is two different things. I'm talking about donating charity.
Speaker 3: You talk about your time, okay, right, yeah, or you want to you want to give some money up. You ain't giving no money about Joe?
Speaker 5: Nah, absolutely not. I got this.
Speaker 1: This is a good one because people always do this when in the New Year's resolutions twenty five.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be a new need, i'ma learning new skill. I'm gonna learn a new hobby. Okay, at last, that last or maybe a month or two.
Speaker 2: All these last month or two. But it looked good written out on paper. You know, Yoe, what I'm gonna do, O Joe. Yeah, I'm gonna spend more time with family and friends.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be more positive, knowing, damn doing, knowing damn well you not. We we thrive off negativity in general. I think you lost this one too, Honestly, No, I think I got this with O Joe. Now you lost with the chat. The chap will tell you.
Speaker 2: All right there it is, Okay. I went with saved money, cut down on alcohol, not gonna go out as much. I'm gonna be a better person. I'm gonna donate and spend more time with family and friends. Oh cho like getting the gym, quit smoking, stress less, volunteer, learn a new hobby or skill, be more positive. Oh, oh Joe, I thought y'all was cursing less. Remember that's what you said that was gonna be your New Year's resolution, right, But I knew you.
Speaker 5: I knew it ain't. I knew you was f O s You know that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah that you please right there, That's why I do it.
Speaker 5: Hold on, but it's not New Year's yet.
Speaker 2: You you said most common New Year's resolution, right, and you're not gonna even do your resolution.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it ain't New Year's yet, so it hadn't it hadn't kicked, but you know you're supposed to write it down first. It did it acts in the new year.
Speaker 1: Frank, I'm gonna you know what, I'm gonna make a vision board on what I need to work on and change for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Well considered, you couldn't find your glasses and they was on your damn neck. You will walk right by that vision board. Oh that was funny, okay.
Speaker 5: O Choe.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for O Joe's favorite segment. It's called Fellow sink h Chad.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell you I apologize for my last last on my behalf and on my part, and for that, I just want to apologize. I've been in my thosaurus. Uh so I should, I should farewell today.
Speaker 3: You should?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, okay, Oh Joe, your first word, uh huh incandescent in the condescent condescent?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, incandescent.
Speaker 1: I N.
Speaker 5: D O d O s c E n T.
Speaker 3: In those Oh nobody, I n c A N d E s c E n T incandescent.
Speaker 5: I put that fucking o in there?
Speaker 2: My bad. You So you're just gonna bypass to see hun I said, I n C No, you said, don't worry about that incandescent.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, Harvey succumb to his injuries. The word is succumb.
Speaker 5: Uh, succumb is c U double c.
Speaker 1: U n B.
Speaker 2: Succumb or cuck com. But you spelled cuck com. But succomb is s U c c U m B succumb.
Speaker 5: What uh huh mhm s U double c U n B. Yeah that's what I said. You said, c What do you say you double c U n B. What do you talk about? What did this man say? He said? He said chat? What?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: For real?
Speaker 2: No, seriously, I know you see. We're gonna play it back for you guess what. We're gonna put it in the thing. We're gonna show it back. We gonna show it back to you later this week.
Speaker 5: Oh see, I didn't mean nothing. I know how the spells to come.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell the way you spelled it. Clearly you didn't know how to spell it.
Speaker 5: I said see instead of best yes.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know I didn't mean that because I said double cepposed to.
Speaker 5: Be you know, I know to come start with a as I don't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, man, see see see you should give me that one knowing I got it. I just right now. Oh Joe is doing like the fish on the bank. He's flailing, flailing, flailing, flailing, Yeah, flailing layl laiel fla. I want I want to go f l A I A l leo leo flail ing f l A I L I E and g.
Speaker 3: Correct. There we go, There we go.
Speaker 5: That's you're not rap on myself.
Speaker 1: Enrapture. Huh, in rapture, in rapture, in rapture, use the innocentence from real quick.
Speaker 3: Let me find the.
Speaker 5: Word for you. You ain't got it in front of you, Nope, not in the sentence form yeah in a rapture and you know it's gonna mess me up right here? Is is it?
Speaker 10: I in or e in.
Speaker 2: Uh ruth wasn'ten raptured by the child who was sleeping in her arms?
Speaker 3: So peacefully see, I don't like this.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't like this word in a sentence.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no no, I'm just saying I don't like this word simply because it can be I in rapture or ian rapture.
Speaker 3: It means to give intense pleasure a joy.
Speaker 1: To Okay, so like four player, sure, okay, uh let me see I n e en I n e n any meaning miny moe cantches your body? So all right, i'mn just go with E because he comes before I. So I'm gonna just I'm gonna wing it and rapture E N r A.
Speaker 3: P t U R E correct and rap.
Speaker 5: Just say which won't.
Speaker 1: You thought you was gonna get with this Harvard eddication man, stop playing with me.
Speaker 5: Boy, let's go, let's go go chat.
Speaker 3: I got this.
Speaker 5: I told y'all. I told y'all I was in my Thosaurus.
Speaker 3: Feeling good.
Speaker 5: I can't get too high on myself, though, I gotta stay calm.
Speaker 3: They humble. Your next word is emblazoned? What's blazoned?
Speaker 5: Am emblazing?
Speaker 3: Emblazoned?
Speaker 2: Emblazoned to decorate or print something in a very noticeable way.
Speaker 5: Emblazing is it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: I am? Or em.
Speaker 2: Emblazoned to decorate or print something in a very noticeable way, usually with pictures, slogans.
Speaker 5: Or name. I'm gonna I'm gonna get this wrong, teddy.
Speaker 3: It is emblazoned on my T shirt.
Speaker 5: Uh, and emblazon I'm gonna wing it.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 5: Hm b l a z e n.
Speaker 3: E m d m b l a z O n e D.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's too much.
Speaker 3: That's too much.
Speaker 5: You didn't pronounced it the right way for me to know it would end?
Speaker 3: It would I said, a blazing What do you think it blazing?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 5: I mean you said the blaze in so it sounded like the.
Speaker 3: Way you'm blazoned emblazoned.
Speaker 5: Well, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta sound it out so I hear it d at the end and blazon. No, that that is no.
Speaker 3: Nobody said, du.
Speaker 5: Hey, I didn't I didn't you too, well, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Uh, you doing quite well, don't yoe?
Speaker 5: Last word?
Speaker 3: Oh yoe?
Speaker 2: H hello, hey you gotta get I gotta get it to you. At a sentence mm hmmm mm hmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, come on, come on you ready. I got this, I got this, I got this, I got this, I got this. I know I got this.
Speaker 5: You sure, I promise you, I promise you on this chapstick. I ain't getting this wrong on what.
Speaker 3: You think I want that chap stick if you don't put it on your lips.
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 3: My lips ain't been nowhere, maybe not recently, but they have been.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, I'd rather kill some monkey duty crazy bad, ain't chad?
Speaker 5: Come on bad?
Speaker 10: I just know you like the use champ stick. So I was just I was just not no rub on oh my bad. Oh well even you can use your your finger with this too. Now no you can't look look look look look.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yo. The last word is accuescent. Act you wessn' act you wessn't ready to accept something without protest or do what someone else wants. Okay, acquescence ye yes, so accuser?
Speaker 3: Another ok AQ s to the demands a.
Speaker 5: Q so a c q a q.
Speaker 1: No a q okay a q u e scent huh scent yeah, s c e n t A c q u i e s c e n t acqus it. They ain't had to put all that. See they see this, this is what I don't like my things language. You ain't had to put all the bullshit in between.
Speaker 3: Just let you expecting them to spell the word.
Speaker 5: Joe said, where do I ain't come from? Why even put why you put the ie in there? For what? Come on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Like man?
Speaker 5: It embarrassed me in front of people tonight.
Speaker 1: Man, God leave man, man, I know not people in the check on think I don't know, I don't know my ship?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, o Joe, final segments. Time for dunk on. No, we got to the segment after that.
Speaker 5: Dn't go up. You might go on fire to night. What's the thing? Give me a theme?
Speaker 3: The theme?
Speaker 5: Yes, oh, when you hear the questions, you're gonna know the theme. The theme is sports.
Speaker 1: This is a sports show, and we just we just have to well we actually have topics about you know, culture.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, can we go you ready? Please do not put the answers in the check.
Speaker 1: Please, he do not do that because he likes to stay down in the chat and get the answer. At age fifty nine, mm hmm. This this picture took them out for the Kansas City Athletics in nineteen sixty five, making him the oldest person ever to pitch in a Major League Baseball game.
Speaker 5: Who is he? Leroy Satchel Page? God damn it? W W you know what I shouldn't Hey, I shouldn't ask you that? Can you? You was probably he was talking right.
Speaker 3: You had to go right now?
Speaker 2: Nah, o Joe. You know they call me Shugle. Right, they call you h O O g l E Shugle. You got Google and you got Shugle.
Speaker 5: That's me.
Speaker 3: I'm Sugle. This is not what I want you to dress being.
Speaker 5: I am Suga.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go. This is gonna fail.
Speaker 1: Franchise Ormain's the only team to have played three consecutive league championships back in nineteen twenty nine nineteen thirty.
Speaker 5: In nineteen thirty one before the Super Bowl era, wooh.
Speaker 2: Oh, my goodness, I guess I'm gonna go. I don't know, I'm gonna say Curly Dom bulls packers.
Speaker 5: Oh this is here. Come stop chat.
Speaker 3: Y'all better stop playing with me.
Speaker 5: Y'all better stopped.
Speaker 3: Playing with them.
Speaker 5: Nah, man, somebody, man, you must be getting breathed on this or something.
Speaker 2: Man, bro, if you do, how bad ass? Every time I get work wrong? This is what ass does?
Speaker 3: I'm like, who side of you own?
Speaker 5: Here we go, gosh man.
Speaker 1: In twenty fourteen, he became the first quarterback in NFL history to throw six touchdown passes in consecutive games.
Speaker 3: Ooh yes, we got two thousand, fourteen.
Speaker 1: Twenty fourteen, we got him, chat, We got him chat, first quarterback in history to throw six touchdown passes in consecutive games.
Speaker 5: We got him.
Speaker 1: We got him on the ropes and he can't get off. He's trying to get it out the corner, but I'm cutting off the ring. It's mm yeah, I know, I know. Man.
Speaker 2: I want to say, I was gonna take it's one or two, but I want to go I'm gonna say Nick Foles.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely not.
Speaker 3: The answer.
Speaker 1: The answer you were looking for was Ben Roethlisberger. Ben, You're not gonna get the rest of the these next these next oh yeah, he's next two. Oh yeah, oh yeah, he's next. Three Are you done?
Speaker 3: You done?
Speaker 1: Okay, And he remains the only head coach to lead a team to victory in both a Super Bowl and a Rose Bowl. So at the NFL level and at the collegiate level, he's won a Super Bowl and a Rose Bowl.
Speaker 5: What head coach?
Speaker 3: Wow? Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, they haven't been but three coaches. Yeah, I gave yeah to win the Super Bowl and a Bowl.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: Oh you said he led the team to the super Bowl. To lead a team to victory, Oh victory victory? Huh yeah, I thought you were locked in. Yes, she connected.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely wrong. The ancy you were looking for is Dick Vermeil? The answer?
Speaker 3: Where is U c l A?
Speaker 5: Yeah, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: And these two NBA legends share the record for the most NBA arst Excuse me, I'm reading too fast, So down, Chad, pronunciation words and let it out. These two NBA legends share the record for the most NBA All Star Game MVP Awards, each taking home.
Speaker 5: Four. Oh you sure, let me give it to you one more time because I know.
Speaker 3: Kobe has won four. Kobe has Kobe has four?
Speaker 5: Okay, I stay with me.
Speaker 1: Now, these two NBA legends share the record for the most NBA All Star Game MVP awards.
Speaker 2: Ojo oyo, that low question. He Carroll also won a Rose Bowl at a Super Bowl. But okay, you were saying so so, so let me out of you know what, I don't I don't want to get you distracted. I don't want to get you distracted. You said four m vps. I know Kobe has three.
Speaker 5: I have four.
Speaker 2: Kobe has four, Lebroad has three. On the other person I could think of that would even come close.
Speaker 5: Uh huh Russ has two four? Yeah, uh huh oh yeah, don't know. Michael Jordan's absolutely not Dan. You're looking for Russell, Bill Russell. No, it's not that.
Speaker 12: You're looking for Kobe Bryant and Bob Pettit. Yeah, Bob Pettitt old Saint Louis Hall. Oh yeah, here we go.
Speaker 5: He coached the New York Giant to two Super Bowl victories and later led the New England Patriots to a Super Bowl appearance, making him the only head coach in the NFL and his READ to take two different franchises to the Big Game without winning.
Speaker 2: With his second team, Bill Parcells, he won the Super Bowl in eighty six and ninety. He took the Patriots to the Super Bowl in ninety six, where they lost to the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 3: Are you sure? Final answer?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got that one right.
Speaker 2: I'll jack me long, Oh Yoe, you need to do so. I told you Pete Carroll. Pete Carroll led a team to the Super Bowl and the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 5: You sure? Hold on? Let me let me go back to the question. Did he win the Rose Bowl?
Speaker 2: Yes, between me and you, yeah, he won the Rose Bowl four times. But I don't want the facts to ruin the argument.
Speaker 5: So so what you what? You?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: You went?
Speaker 5: We had the same record?
Speaker 2: No, we did not have the same record. I got three right, you got two right. I got four right?
Speaker 5: But I went again. Damn man. All right, don't joy.
Speaker 3: It's time for our last segment of the evening. It's time for Q at eight.
Speaker 5: I'm in the Three Games, kid, Long, Who's house? I'm gonna slump? Damn O Joe.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frank al Beella and said, I'm riding with y'all into the wheels fall off. Then when that happens, I get out and walk beside y'all. Loyalty, Doc. We appreciate that. Like I said, Doc was one of the first ones. Doc might have been like the first of the second one to actually subscribe, because I remember O Joe when I was in New York to do.
Speaker 3: A first tape and I looked down at the thing.
Speaker 2: I think, Doctor, well the first one one of the first names that I actually saw and that I remember seeing. So she has actually absolutely been here from the beginning, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it, Doc, We appreciate that support.
Speaker 2: Isaiah Landcaster and Ojoe name your starting office past the present quarterback, running back, wide receiver, tight end? And does the media put Burrow over Lamar when his resume is better and nine and one against him? So you get a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, tight end, who's your who's your quarterback?
Speaker 5: My quarterback would be I'm gonna go with my homes Okay, you.
Speaker 3: Got my home boy?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What other positions do I need?
Speaker 3: You got a running back?
Speaker 5: Running back? I'm gonna pick would be? Who's styles about life better? I'm gonna pick Ed. I'm gonna pick Eric Dickerson.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ed, Okay? You get a wide receiver, I.
Speaker 5: Get one or two?
Speaker 3: You get one?
Speaker 5: I'm I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: With t O gay t O and tight end.
Speaker 5: Emptying. I know this dude, pretty good. Tight Let me tight.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with you for my tight end.
Speaker 3: You will take me, you will take me, O Joe. I appreciate that, old Joe.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give n me some love. I'm Lenna take you.
Speaker 3: He said past that you could pick anybody past or present.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, quarterback word back for me, I'm going Barry uh qb.
Speaker 5: H.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna put myself on my team, so I'm gonna go Brady.
Speaker 5: Tight end.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Kelsey the good one. Uh huh.
Speaker 5: No no no no no.
Speaker 3: Uh And wide receiver. I need to flip a coin.
Speaker 5: But who the two you choose it from? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, o Yoe, who you think my wide receiver should be? I'm a flip a coin heads, Jared right, tails, It'll be you.
Speaker 1: But technically, since I'm the greatest entertainer of all time that ever grace or touch the green grass between them white lines, go ahead, flip it, flip.
Speaker 5: It so you tails, and one thing about it, tail never loses.
Speaker 3: It's all I'm gonna do is pick it up short to the camera. It's heads.
Speaker 2: Damn man, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, yo but I tell you what I did do. I got this, got this cake for yo Jo. But that is let's say, sweet potato pound cake with butter cream sauce with a made with touch of shaved by Laportier, Saa Sharper.
Speaker 5: She made this.
Speaker 2: If you go onto, I G Hannah Safana butter cream dream. That's a I G handle And she made this and she sent it to me. So this is a sweet potato pound cake butter cream frosting, made with a touch of Shady la Portier with pecans.
Speaker 5: And that's sound. I'm good.
Speaker 3: My new Year's resolution doesn't exclude me losing weight.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I hate half of it already.
Speaker 2: Well, Jordan Ash, I love how ass you had a big creature. But oh I can't finish the whole thing. It was one byte left. It was one byte left. Oh, guys, I'm dun really, but guys, take a look at this.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 3: So Soapana Sharper, thank you so much for this. U sweet potato pound cake made with butter cream frosting and a touch of shade by Laportier.
Speaker 5: Bro it was.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 5: It looked.
Speaker 2: It tastes as good as it looks, really does. And so sa Fana, thank you so much for the cake. I really appreciate that. Landy Ray asked, Hey, guys, happy last year of twenty four. Thoughts on Kevin O'Connell getting Coach of the Year also for the beat Lions sold Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's his.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he's gonna win. He's playing a named element. Hell of the job.
Speaker 3: It's hard for me to see a scenario, uh where Andy gets it.
Speaker 2: Although Andy is fifty fifteen to one and he arrested started so he could easily be sixty. Potentially, he's still They still could win. I don't think they will, but they could win. But it's just hard for Andy to get it because he has my home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, uh, I think did they give I think they got coach Belichick? Did they give coach Belichick the Coach of the year when they won went sixteen to oh yeah? Yes?
Speaker 2: So how many times the coach Belichick been Coach of the Year? Okay, So I don't know why they won't give it to Andy. In hell, if coach Belichick can win it three times with Tom Brady. You mean to tell me Andy can't win it once with my whole boy? Yeah, with three super Bowl with four Super Bowl appearances.
Speaker 5: But you you, you already know what to expect from them. You didn't know what to expect me, Kevin o'.
Speaker 3: You know what expect from Coach Belichick and Tom Brady.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just saying, you know, Kevin, Kevin o'connall, shoe waited this year, That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: And you factored Dan Campbell in you factor uh uh uh Andy in Red uh who else? Matt lafleur.
Speaker 2: But it should be Kevin O'Connell, so lady, Yes, Kevin O'Connell should be. Hey, lady, welcome back New Year's.
Speaker 3: You in the house. You're not out party, so now twenty five, don't be a blast.
Speaker 2: Cupcake mama, thanks guys for a great content all your happy New Year's. My birthday is January seventh, but today my kids gifted me tickets to see.
Speaker 3: Y'all in Nola. Heyow, cupcake mama, thank you so much. Really really appreciate that. We look forward to seeing you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, that's really awesome that you guys have supported us, and you come out, you buy merch, you come out to our shows, you listen, you share, you talk about us. We can't thank you enough for being as supportive as you are. And that's why O Jo I let it go. Because it's people like Cupcake Mama, if people like Lady Ray, it's people like doctor Frankie L. Bellamy, if some of our regular supporters that let us know. We got far more supporters. We got far more people in our corners than the haters and the nay sayers.
Speaker 5: We need those hats.
Speaker 3: And they say, don't get me wrong, y'all serve, y'all roll. You know what I'm saying, Just like bugs, bugs have a roll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. One thing about it. Now. You know, haters are like vegetables. They taste bad, but they're good for you.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm Yes, Elias san chairs Oh Joe, just wanted to get a chance before it's too late. You and my wife share birthday, her and I share for similar things like my birthday is May night. Her SOD security number are two different, two letters, two numbers different. Wanted to see if you can get uh an olto Jersey for a birthday. Can she if she can get an Ocho jersey for a birthday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can make that happen. I can make that happen. Yeah I could. I can do that happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah I could do that. Then that made that happen. I just got some jerseys. We got some jersey that at the Big House, and you knew who had the Big House. So we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna have asks talk to I ain't saying the name, and she would get a jersey over there to you.
Speaker 3: Jordan b our End. I'm not superstitious.
Speaker 2: I do have some rituals for New Year's making black eyed peas and greens and making sure a man comes through the door first with money in his poet. Do y'all have any New Year's rituals? I remember that you always my grandmother always had greens. We always had black greens for money, black eyed peas for good luck. I don't know, because growing up there wasn't no money. I guess I guess we didn't have luck because nothing bad really really happened, but just just the just the usual.
Speaker 3: Black eyed peas, the greens. I'm trying to think, do we have anything else.
Speaker 2: I don't think we had anything else. I think that's that's that's the that's the major one. Greens for money, black eyed peas for good. I don't know how to get black eyed peas. People used to put like put money at a coin of something. And I've heard people put coins a coin, not coins a coin, and you if you got the coin, that was the good.
Speaker 5: Look. Oh my god, I ask you asked me, will the last time I touched the coin? I don't remember because most of the time I don't. I don't really go in the convenience store, and I always pay for things, like when I go into like going to like a grocery store, I play with everything with a credit card, so I pay for the gas at the pump credit card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Markie Gambino, what's up?
Speaker 5: Funking on?
Speaker 3: Yoll how y'all doing? Love this show? Love y'all, don't change questions.
Speaker 2: If you can only eat one food drink for thirty days straight for a hundred oh, chicken, chicken, I could eat.
Speaker 3: I eat chicken every day. I could eat chicken.
Speaker 2: If for one hundred million dollars, I can eat chicken, rice, and broccoli and carries every day.
Speaker 3: For three hundred and sixty five days, four hundred million. As a matter of fact, I have to do it.
Speaker 5: For ten ten ten.
Speaker 3: Now what that ain't enough? Please you eat Hooty every day for free?
Speaker 5: Naw, I ain't come. Come at the cost.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't do I don't do nothing for free, not in this economy. I don't do nothing nothing for free, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Uh Greg said, what's good? Kanocha? A happy new Year from Korea? Well, uh Greg had the pleasure of meeting your total wise endeav love the show. The Laportier ship Apo. What is that Jordan?
Speaker 2: No, you and Korea. We don't want you to going to jail something overseas. Oh yeah, yeah, he said, militia, don't worry about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But you know what, Greg, we'll look into that and see.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure because I've never heard you know, obviously we would like to be able to do that.
Speaker 3: But sure, we'll check that out.
Speaker 5: Maybe we.
Speaker 2: Have somebody, you know, talk to the administration and see if we can make that happen. Get it on the base. That concludes our final show of twenty twenty four. It's been a blast. We've had how many shows you think we've done? One hundred and twenty five in.
Speaker 5: The fifty that's it.
Speaker 3: Over two hundred. Assent, over two hundred.
Speaker 5: We need to ramp that thing up to three hundred.
Speaker 3: You got your mind?
Speaker 2: Hell noah, guys, I don't really know right off hand how many shows that we've done, but I can tell you every show that we've done, we've given you our absolute best, Because when you give us your time, you give us your attention. I think we owe you that, we owe you to come out here as prepared as we possibly can talk football, talk life, be as entertaining, be as factual as we possibly can, be, as informative as we possibly can. That's what you should demand and require from us. And in return, you give us your ears, you give us your eyeballs, and we appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: We're nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing without you.
Speaker 5: Nightcap doesn't exist without you, it does not thrive without you.
Speaker 3: And for that.
Speaker 2: From up Ocho and everybody here at the Nightcap staff, Yeah, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Sincerely, definitely thank you guys for joining us for another episode. The final episode of twenty twenty four of Nightcap.
Speaker 3: Y'all know me. I'm your favorite off that guy.
Speaker 2: The Liberty City is owned Bingo, Ring of Fame, Arnuovoree, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's chad O Chosenko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Remember, because of you, we are who we are. Please make sure you go check out Shave by la Portier. We have it in stock the holidays going into twenty twenty five. What better way to celebrate a new year than with a bottle of Shave by Lapotier. If you can't find it any city or a state near you, order it and we'll ship it directly to your home.
Speaker 3: And please drake responsibly.
Speaker 2: Go check out my media company page on all of its platforms that Shayshaped Media.
Speaker 3: And my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our knew it's released just dropped last month. Shirt sweats, coozies, beanies, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours wild supplies. Last everyone should have received their order.
Speaker 5: Let us know what you're think.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you're very satisfied with what you ordered.
Speaker 2: Tickets for the Super Bowl show before I go in the Super Bowl Show, remember we had a Black Friday sale. We started at Black Friday that Friday right after Thanksgiving, and everything has been marked down. Everything will be marked down until January one. Jan one, the regular prices go back into an effect. So if you want to continue to get this price, you need to order today and tomorrow, because on Wednesday, if you're on the East coast, it's already tomorrow if you're on the East Coast.
Speaker 3: But jan one, the regular prices go back into a fact.
Speaker 2: Tickets are on sale for the Super Bowl Show in New Orleans is our first spring stop tour, and the tickets are on sale now. The link is penned at the top of the chat. February the sixth in New Orleans. I promise you don't want to miss that show. We've been nominated.
Speaker 3: What you got for us?
Speaker 5: Oh, we've been nominated for two sports podcasts awards, the Best American Football Podcast and Best Sports Comedy Podcast.
Speaker 3: Please go vote for you guys, Lincolns in the chat.
Speaker 2: Depending on our social pages and in our social bios special thanks to the Nightcap staff who made everything possible this year. Some guys that you don't know, but without them, there is no show. First Aaron Jacob Kristen, Tasha, Nikki, Adrian Ali, alex Erica, Cat, Alexis Okay, Alexis Erica, Cat Nikki, Carlos, Ash, Jordan.
Speaker 5: O Cho and myself.
Speaker 3: This is the Nightcap family.
Speaker 2: This is the Nightcap crew that every Monday and Wednesday and Thursday and Saturday and Sunday try to bring you the best possible show that we can. There's a lot of graphics, there's a lot of producers, there's a lot of audio. There's a lot that goes into these shows. And we ask them, you know, I don't ask, I demand that they give you the best possible show and they show up for you every five days a week and do the absolute best job they possibly can. Guys, I want to thank you. I appreciate you continue success in twenty five. Our job is to be better in twenty five than we weren't twenty four, just like I asked you to be better in twenty four than you were in twenty three. That's what our fans expect. That's what I demand. Thank you guys for making twenty twenty for such a success. Not you, there's no us uh Ojo. We thank you, and the Nightcap family thank you. Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: We'll see you in twenty five. Uncle Ojo signing off for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Happy New Year.
Speaker 1: The volume