Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in Westbridge you visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkg dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Everybody is Shannon Sharp and I'm a Role partner. Are you ready to lose an average of fifteen percent of your weight? Faster? Meet the latest offering through Roade. Role now offers FDA through weight loss files for half the price of those expensive auto rejectorpions. No insurance or saving cards needed, and you'll see results faster, loose and on average of fifteen percent of your weight in just one year. This emul from Eli Lilly targets two key hormones to curb hunger with less nausea than other treatments. Your ROW affiliated provider will help you figure out if JLP one are right for you with support throughout the process. Plus, you can sign up online. No waiting rooms, no doctor visit, just simple convenient access. Over three hundred and eighty five thousand people have already chosen role weight loss, faster, confidence, higher price, cheaper.
Speaker 3: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 2: Go to road dot cos slash Shannon to see if you qualify. That's Row dot Co slash Shannon. Go to road dot co slash safety for box warnings full safety information about JAILP one medication. Hello ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watch the watching the Commanders. They're the first road playoff team to win a playoff game this year, and Jade and Daniel joined some elite company as a true rookie to win his first playoff start, which is very very impressive. They won the game on the last second joint field goal twenty three to twenty. They go on the road and avenge an earlier season loss to the same Tampa Bay Buccaneer team, but this time they go on the road and they get it done. Twenty three to twenty y'all know me, I'm your favorite on Shanna Sharp.
Speaker 3: That guy is your favorite.
Speaker 2: Eighty five The Bengal Ring of Fame, Artery, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro, the Liberty City Legend. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Thank you again for joining us. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. And guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. And because we already had o your like six thousand and chat waiting.
Speaker 3: Thank yeah, Thank you so very much for you'll continue support. I appreciate it. Make sure you check out Shade by Laportier. We have it in stop.
Speaker 2: Somebody's gonna be really really happy because at the end of this in about three weeks, we're going through crowd a Super Bowl champe it the repeat champ or is it a new champ?
Speaker 3: So you're gonna have something to really really celebrate.
Speaker 2: What better way to celebrate your team winning the championship than with a bottle of Shave by Laportier.
Speaker 3: Now, if you cannot find it in a city.
Speaker 2: Or state near you, order it and we'll ship it directly to you and you will have it just in time for your team celebration. Please drake responsibly go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That's shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 3: We got some really cool stuff.
Speaker 2: We had a new drop just last month, t shirt, sweats, beanies, coosies.
Speaker 3: And mugs.
Speaker 2: Remember, quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours wild supplies. Last tickets for the Super Bowl show in New Orleans. It's our first spring tour stop and the tickets are on sale now. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. February the sixth in New Orleans at the Mahelia Jackson Theater. Please guys be there. You don't want to miss this. We got some great guests, great guests lined up for you. Oh cho, and I is gonna be on our absolute worst behavior, so you want to make sure you're there. Both Nightcap and Club shay Shape are both nominated for NAACP Image Awards. Nightcap has been nominated Outstanding Podcast, Arts, Sports and Entertainment. Club shay Shape was nominated for Outstanding Podcasts society and culture. Please go vote for you guys. The LINCO is pinning out social bios o Sho. As I mentioned earlier, the Commanders, the first role team to go on the Rum, win a playoff game this year, and they did it with a rookie quarterback. Jane Daniel was great when he needed to beat and we've seen this over and over again. They beat the Eagles, they beat the Cowboys. They've won so many games in the waiting minutes because the boys that this young man displays. He's never flustered, he's never he's never spin up. Yeah, he's gonna make a few mistakes because he's a young quarterback.
Speaker 3: But when he.
Speaker 2: Absolutely has to be at his best Ojo, he absolutely is.
Speaker 3: And they go on the road and get it done thanks to a Zane Gonzalez.
Speaker 2: Field goes their boink points off the upright and if you notice, that's why they put him on the left hash because they know he a push kicker big, but if he's in the middle of the field that's going wide, Ojo, they put it on the left HASH.
Speaker 3: He pushes it, it hit clips.
Speaker 2: The upright and it goes in and they win twenty three to twenty Baker Mayfield was fifteen to eighteen, one hundred and eighty five yards, two touchdowns. They ran the ball twenty five times for one hundred and one yards, so they average four yards of carry. But that's not a lot of plays, Ojo. They only had forty four total plays to set for the Commanders. Timass was about thirty four to twenty five. But the Washington Commanders go on the road, get it done. I know they're excited about that. Washington is better when Washington, excuse me, the NFL is better with some of these old guards.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: They hadn't been in the playoffs in a long time. All the time, and then when they were there, they didn't do a whole lot. But Washington go on the road, get it done. Thanks to Jay and Daniels and the outstanding UH rookie quarterback for the Commanders.
Speaker 3: Oh you're watching this game, and Kevin, what were your thoughts? Many? It was a good game. It was a good game. It was kind of slow, it was low as it was the deepensive game most of it it was. It was it was a disease of the game. A lot, a lot of penalties, a lot of pennalities.
Speaker 1: A lot of third and longs kept them, kept them from being a high scoring game, put themselves in somewhat of be deficit, you know, and not not having manageable third downs.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed the matchup between Lattimore and Mike Evans. It wasn't the same obviously, Mike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike, Mike, Mike got it. Mike, Mike. Yeah. Mike had the best of men.
Speaker 2: So bad that Mark about was just trying to help, was trying to help drop tackling. You see him on every Yeah, tried to help out the cup hold man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean it was a good game. Obviously it cost him. Like, hey, I thought dan Quin was gonna cast him the game going down. Listen, he kept leaving points on the field. I said, listen, I'm hoping. I'm hoping to come back and fight him, fight him in the ass.
Speaker 2: Now, Dan Campbell Quinn, I mean, you know, sometimes we got confused tonight.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody with Dan they got they got on, they got to get the gambles paid off because the third time, the third time he went forward on fourth down, they scored to McLaurin. He had been going in the back of the end zone on the dig route, so obviously it paid off. And then when he gambled, listen, I'm I'm I'm happy for Jae Daimes.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for Jay Damis. I'm happy for the Commander's fan.
Speaker 1: It's been a very very long time, I think maybe since O five of my saking, since they made the playoffs.
Speaker 3: No, they made the playoffs in the pandemic, right, didn't they lose to somebody name? What's the guy? The rookie quarterback that every one they won? I mean they won a playoff Game one. You may okay, yeah, I want the playoff Game five? But they made the playoff?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, what's the hyrid heiniky heinikey?
Speaker 3: They they play behind. They didn't win.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, they lost the temple. That was Tom Brady. That was the year they won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah. But I'm happy, not happy. I'm happy for him. Who who who got the face? Who have got to face down? Who got to face?
Speaker 2: They were the five seed, so they will face they will. Let's get all depend lions. They go to the Lions. Oh they faced the Lions.
Speaker 3: That ain't you know? The Lions scoring on thirty thirty five a game.
Speaker 2: Or you got to be on your best behavior. You definitely got to be on your best behavior. But Joe, there was a play like that this first the fourth the fourth down that they went for it. They didn't get it. Daniel has the slide. The tight end is wide open eighty seven wide open. The slide the first read. What I didn't understand, Ojoe, Why would he look back inside? You could always come back inside. But if you don't take the slide right now, it's never gonna be.
Speaker 1: Open, because you got to be your first read. The slide gotta be the first it is.
Speaker 2: The slide is always the first read because you take slide. I could if slide he's covered, I could always come back inside because normally I got a slide, I got a seven, and I got the McLaurin. I got somebody coming on the dagger road running the back of the inirdline.
Speaker 3: I can always get back to that.
Speaker 2: But if I miss, if I don't, if I don't take this right now, I'm not getting that because they're gonna be on it and he's gonna end up running out of bounds. Then if they don't run up of the bounds. You get close, theyrena push his ass out of bounds. And so I was surprised because he's a rookie, and most rookies always take the first read because especially if it's there, it's a safe throw. I don't have no complication. Slide open, man, let me go ahead and give up that thing away. And this one yard o Joe, that's a tub, that's a He sick guessed himself. I mean maybe maybe because the end flashed him and he didn't think he had him, but he had more time. He had him by more than what he thought he was because the lebonte David is coming from the inside and he's the one that got him. And so that's why, as a matter of fact, you see they run the exact same play Tampa around the exact same play and Hi Bucket IRBs on the exact same play and get a touchdown.
Speaker 3: But they got a rub on the inside which.
Speaker 1: They brought the motion down. They brought the motion down. They had the double team. They had the double team on the other side, so they knew they picked him. The back couldn't get the back and couldn't get outside. And so even though they didn't pick him. It was a great play. But I just love the pors with this Young he's the Hey.
Speaker 2: He joins Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez, and Russell Wilson as the only Ricky quarterbacks to win the debut in a role playoff win.
Speaker 1: That's huge, not just not just for him, for that city, for that organization, for all they've been through.
Speaker 3: You know they didn't been some stuff now, yes, you know, yes, new ownership, new ownership, that can happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, new ownership, come in on, Joe. They get somebody that understands, they get this. Look, everybody knew they were gonna take Caleb Williams. It's a very similar situation to what we had a year before, Right, Young and CJ falls in your lap.
Speaker 3: Jane Daniels fell in your lap.
Speaker 2: You ain't take no great, hey all I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take who you don't want.
Speaker 3: Hey, you do, Joe?
Speaker 2: You know we picking side whoever you Hey, whoever you don't want, I'll take them. I really don't have no choice, but I'm taking I'm taking the guy that you don't want. And it worked that well for both situations. You see, c JS has won two playoff games. They've won the division both years and he's won two playoff games, one each year. Got a chance to go on the road this time to take the take on the Chiefs. But I love Jane Daniels defense playing well. B Wag is playing really really well. I like the Dan Campbell edition.
Speaker 3: But I what I love.
Speaker 2: Most is what they did for Jane Daniels. They went and got him an offensive guru. Say what you want to say about Cliff Kingsbury as a head coach, but there's no denying his ability to call plays, his ability to work with quarterbacks. Several guys have won Heisman Trophy under his tutelage. Kyler Murray was Offensive Rookie of the Year under his tutelage. Jade Daniels will be Offensive Rookie of the Year under his tutelage. He was the quarterback coach. Uh maybe he was. Maybe he was the offensive coordinator at Texas A and M for Johnny Manziel. Yeah, so there is no denying, especially quarterbacks that have that kind of dual set ability. Ocho, you know what I'm saying, They're unconventional. I mean, now we're starting to see more of it.
Speaker 3: Guy that can run and throw the football.
Speaker 2: But Cliff Kingsbury, like I said, you can say what you want to say about him as a head coach, but there's no denying his offensive mindset and his ability to work with the quarterback. Would I be surprised if he's in I'll go next year. I would not be surprised.
Speaker 3: Don't yo. Wait, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: They've had in Chicago as a quarterback coaching maybe coach. I mean, listen, I mean Ben Johnson, Ben Johnson is.
Speaker 2: Being Johnson could get that job, but Ben Johnson's gonna probably be the most so the only job that Ben Johnson wasn't gonna get with the Patriots.
Speaker 3: And a G.
Speaker 2: If you notice a G didn't even go up. Man, look it, man, y'all an't pretty trying to be out there. Let no horse and pony show. I already know where y'all want to go. Hey, Hey, I'm not gonna be away from my family. I'm not gonna be away from doing game plan. Nah, bro, now ain't happening. Hey, y'all already got yall situation ironed out. Congratulations. I really appreciate that. But I'm gonna go where there's a realistic chance for me to interview and get said job.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, Ben Johnson to be Ben Johnson.
Speaker 2: Look, Tom Brady, I'm sure Tom Brady loves Ben Johnson with the Raiders.
Speaker 3: But if I Ben Johnson, no, no, no, no, I'm just you don't got nothing to work with. You don't have nothing work with. I understand. I like the Bear. I love the Bears too.
Speaker 2: I think the Bears is the best job available given what they got offensively, a quarterback, receivers, running back, hey plug the offensive lineman in here or there. Yes, I agree with you. I'm not disagreeing. But somebody that has a quarterback, a young quarterback, if somebody's going to draft the quarterback, they're probably gonna want to Cliff Kingsbury working with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely, most definitely. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: Former LSU receivers, elite neighbors, Brian Thomas Jr. We're in attendance supporting the former quarterback, Jade Daniels.
Speaker 3: I like that. You don't see that.
Speaker 2: I mean you see it a lot more in basketball with you, where guys show up and supporting the guys, you know, so stuff like that. But I love to see this. It just goes to show you that this is a very close team. You remember oo earlier in the year, Elite Neighbors and James Daniels had a bet. NFL kind of made them say, you know, we got a little bed go and all, we're gonna be Rookie of the Year. Blah blah blah. This should have just kept it hooh jay daie was gonna win. But Elite Nighbors had a phenomenal season. Even when you have a phenomenal season, when you get the quarterback and this team makes the playoffs, it's gonna be really, really hard for you to upstage it because what the Neighbors have one hundred and six hundred and eight catches over eleven hundred yards, six seven touchdowns, had a phenomenal season.
Speaker 3: With no consistency at the quarterback position that day.
Speaker 2: But Jane Daniels, as a true rookie playing the most important position in pro sports. Take this team and we think about it. They had the number two pick in the draft, so that less you know, they weren't very good, but they get that one guy.
Speaker 3: That's all you need.
Speaker 2: And he flipped it o Joe, He flipped uh So congratulations to the Washington Commanders. They go on the road. First role team to win in the playoffs this year. They avenged earlier season loss to the table Buccaneers by the score of twenty three to twenty. Ojo the Eagles the beating the Packers twenty two to ten. Sa Kwan Barkley rushed for one hundred and nineteen yards. The Eagles defense picked up Jordan Love three times. I don't get why sat Kuwan slid. I mean, I mean, say Kwan, he's trying. He's being a teen guy. He's being a teen man. Listen, man, Oh, there was no change, Ojo. Even if you score a touchdown, If you score a touchdown, so now you're about to make a shit twenty nine to ten. How they gonna come back and score night twenty points? Hit a minute? I can I get the o Joe. If it's a one, if it's a let's just say you you up by one, I get it, o Jo. You already up by twelve? You score, you hit your head on the gold post.
Speaker 3: That's two more.
Speaker 2: That's a two hundred yard rush day. They haven't been bare many two hundred yard rush days. In the NFL Post season is three. Somebody in his ear, somebody somebody fault. You mean you ain't got to tell me because I said the same thing. I said, why are you sliding in a moment like that?
Speaker 3: Up? Did Brady say that was good? Or what? Did anybody know what Brady's saying? Yeah, I couldn't hear the commentary, it was.
Speaker 2: I did hear the commentary. Well, I never hear the commentary. So that's why I've been interested. I get a looker under certain circumstances. I get it a one story. Let's just say you by one point, you scoring a chance, they give a two point conversion.
Speaker 3: And target come back. Yeah that then not in this situation, not in this one. But that's why I said somebody somebody was in his ear.
Speaker 1: Somebody on the sideline probably told him before, if you get the opportunity, if you get a chance to be breaking.
Speaker 3: One open, let's go down.
Speaker 2: Say Brady said he didn't understand. Brady said there was no breathing the slide. Okay, Brady said he would have. Oh, okay, Brady said he wouldn't have been so generous. Hell thor oh Joe hop up by twelve points, would a minute to go and I'm about to hit him and I got let's just say, oh, Joe, I got one hundred and twenty five yards, that right there, gonna give me seventy five yards.
Speaker 3: That's gonna give you a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Two hundred yards. Barb going to the house. I ain't gonna hold y'all. I'm going to the house, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he was doing.
Speaker 1: In a sense, it makes me think not only his decision, well, yes, his decision, because he could have said he wanted to play or not, the decision not to go after that record. Yeah, last week, which with a seement in his leg his legacy and the history books.
Speaker 3: And then you come this week. You know you have a clear.
Speaker 1: Touchdown, a clear touchdown, you're already up by two scores. Why not just go score?
Speaker 3: I mean, somebody in his ear got him. Listen, they got got him over baking. He's thinking too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they got my dog brain washed. They got him overthinking. And I'm not analyzing every little thing.
Speaker 3: Just play football.
Speaker 1: Just just have fun, to enjoydy because you're not going to get these opportunities very often.
Speaker 3: And it goes really fast. It goes really fast. So I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I hope everything con teams to work out for sake going in the Eagles team. They look good today, they look good today, but they're not. To me, they're not scoring enough points many scoring enough points. They're not They're not thought, they're not efficient throwing the ball as well.
Speaker 3: They're not using a j Brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to catch up.
Speaker 3: That's going to catch up to them.
Speaker 1: One for the Green Bay Packers having the injuries that they had, or Jordan Love not not not being able to get that motor running and finding some type of chemistry with his team offensively, they're lucky.
Speaker 3: Is it me or the Jalen Hurts something?
Speaker 2: Look, maybe it's just me, Maybe I'm just too critical, but Jalen Hurts did not look good at least the first three and a half.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it's just me.
Speaker 2: Though, did you notice anything he looked Timmid they were running it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, Jen, what are you doing? Run? Go do something? Listen. I didn't really, I didn't really notice anything.
Speaker 1: I think when I think about jail the Hurst, I think he does everything within the realm of what he does good. He doesn't try to do anything extra, so I just saw Jalen do what he normally what he normally does. If it was there, he throws it. It's not there, he's checking it down. If he doesn't see it, he pull it. He go through his read, he go through his progression. If it's not there, he take off her run. If it's a run play, he read checks out of oaks. So I just saw him do exactly what he normally does. I just don't like to play call into a scent. You gotta run to the team. They're gonna stop the run. You got to be good with the pass. You got to you got to throw the ball. Ye have your game, the quick game, whatever.
Speaker 3: You need to do. You gotta get aj Brown involved.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I think we were well into what maybe at halftime he had one target, three targets, he had one cat.
Speaker 2: Uh. They ran a little the fake uh whatever they call that. That that push play, and they faked it and they tried to hear a j and he overshot him. But I thought he was hurt. I said, well, maybe he's hurt. Maybe they don't want to rush it back or anything like that. But I was very surprised at how how poorly he was playing early on in this ball game got off to a great start because they kicked the ball off. The special teams do a great job of taking the ball and they go ahead and get a touchdown. Like okay, you can't get a better start than what you got right here because you took the ball away from them and they didn't even get to the offense, didn't get a chance to possess it. And now knowing you coming out of the half, you're gonna get the ball. But I was surprised. I was like, maybe he hurt, maybe maybe something is going on, and he kind of picked it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: That was goddard.
Speaker 2: That made the unbelievable play because all he read was like a little bubble screen and ran through.
Speaker 3: Hey, you got at the defensive back. You listen.
Speaker 1: You gotta understand the laws of physics. I'm not sure twenty fourth's last name, but you got to understand the law of physics.
Speaker 3: You don't try to come and tackle a tight en that big up high. What are you doing? What are you doing on the floor from the knee from the knee down, from the knee.
Speaker 1: To the shoe, stratten go low, yes, because and every time it's like It's like when Derrick here's running the ball and DV and dv's.
Speaker 3: Are coming up and instead of going low, they trying to tack him up. Hie, what do you think happen?
Speaker 2: I think the thing is that mistake they're makes it. They're getting too close to it. He's gonna stick from your ass. He's gonna put you on his highlight reel as Josh Norman as the guy laugh back, ask Mika Fitzpatrick.
Speaker 3: He gonna put you on the highlight reel.
Speaker 2: So when you get close to Deack Henry and he does a great job because it's so late when it comes out because a lot of guys they figured out and the dv's have gotten smart. They chopped the barm knock get to our ballance and then the same thing as a pass rusher ojo. If a guy gets lazy with his outside arm, the guy knocks it down. You lean, he bend the edge. He on your quarterback. God, you have to understand physics. You gotta be strong inside kick you in because you're gonna just use this to push and by. But if you get this out there, they done got good at doing this.
Speaker 3: It brings you forward, not just one.
Speaker 2: Quarterback. But Jordan loved the turnovers. And that's the fact he has this. He'll go seven eight games and he won't turn it over. But then he'll go three or four games where he have two three every game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is this is the game that you can do no nothing in the playoffs return Yeah, not not in the game like this.
Speaker 1: And then plus for the injuries, everybody going out watching was out.
Speaker 3: Romeo Dobbs goes out. I think he even had the cap, he had the concussion cap on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but he was so high it don't even matter what you had on, Joe, he was so high up in the air.
Speaker 3: And when that back hit with his back here, the next thing.
Speaker 1: Hit that he remember what I told you, remember told when we argued about that the concussion caps earlier early on the show. Yes, I know, you listen. Anyway, that's that's that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 3: But then the other receiver went down. Who was it? Was it? Somebody else went down to was it really? Hold on? Let me see it clicks to read, well, wigs had I don't, I don't, I don't even remember. Yeah, I mean he.
Speaker 1: Lost three of his targets, so I mean, that's that's that's really, that's really no excuse he had. Jordan has to play better, he has to play better games like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I thought the defense did a good enough job neutralized early on. Yes, And and they should have gotten something because there are a couple of there were a couple of drives that the Eagles went three and out, three and out, three and out, and that was the Packers opportunity to cat to cash.
Speaker 3: In on both, especially on the road. I want to take the crowd out of it.
Speaker 2: Let me give me a little touchdown here or there, and I can take the crowd of it. Now I can function. But they were really never able to get anything sustainable. And uh, the Eagles end up winning this ball game by the score of twenty two to ten.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But Jayalen Hurt's gonna have to throw for more than one hundred and twenty one yards a hundred that they're gonna cut it.
Speaker 1: Listen, they were, they were lucky. I don't mean to be rude, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you're lucky. You're not playing off of the jugger out today. Yes, you're not playing off of the juggernaut you know, because listen, scoring twenty two points is not gonna beat the you know, your detroits, and it.
Speaker 3: Will be Minnesota either, it will be again, he'll be Minnesota either. You got to be able to put up You got to be able to score points. I mean, as good as your defense is now, I'm not I'm not gonna take anything away from that because the defense played well today as well, But you got to put up points. Now, who do the Eagles have to face? Now they're gonna face to win a Minnesota the Rams.
Speaker 1: Now we talk about two teams that could put up thirty in the blink of eye.
Speaker 2: But see, the thing is the Eagles accounting on say, yeah, but we're not gonna be at the Dome. So we're hoping that we get you know, we get cold, whether we get win conditioned, blah blah blah, got their don't.
Speaker 3: Even if you're playing in Philly. Philly ain't that cold.
Speaker 2: But the weather be snow, it might be winning. You got a dome team. Normally dome teams don't like to come out of those domes. Oh they their team to play on that fast ass turf.
Speaker 3: The Lions.
Speaker 1: The Lions played well in the coal line. Yeah, the vik play well in the COLN even though they're dome teams. If you look at the if you look at the time that they had to be on our side, they've been okay.
Speaker 2: But if you think about it, Detroit hadn't really been outside. They played Minnesota, that's a dome. They played the Texas. That's a dome. You know, they played the Rams.
Speaker 3: That's a dome. They played the Cowboys, that's a dome.
Speaker 2: So even they get a home game and get they go on the road, Minnesota Dome, that's nine. Who else they played that was that was in a dome? The Texas, that's ten. Ten of their seventeen games been at the dome, boch and not even the home court. They got home field, So theoretically they won't have to come out of a dome for that ship.
Speaker 3: A dome.
Speaker 2: Because you remember the the Rams built their team to play on.
Speaker 3: That fast ass turf, thank surf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had, you had tour, you had a revernight, you have Marshall, you had they put you in space scat projection, everybody out, hey make somebody missing.
Speaker 3: Hit your head on the gold post every time. But it was I'm just saying this.
Speaker 2: I don't know moving forward if this type of offensive performance will win Philly a game. It was enough today, but I don't know moving forward it'll be enough.
Speaker 3: No, I mean they won't be. The coaches know that, all the staff though that. Hell, even the players know that.
Speaker 1: Based on who your opponent's gonna be, it is gonna be the Lions, it's gonna be the Vikings, whichever one it is. You understand that you can't score twenty two points and beat the Vikings or the Lions.
Speaker 3: That's putting too much pressure on your defense.
Speaker 1: Now you're telling the whole a team that scores for almost thirty games entirety of the season, the damn twenty points or seventeen that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: No, we got to old c up the playbook. A. J.
Speaker 2: Brown was called on the camera reading a book on the sideline. It's called Inner Excellence. Jalen Hurt spoke about it after the game. Just take a listen.
Speaker 5: I'm nothing up suing the book. And everybody that's a different thing and finds that finds their float in different ways. So that's how we chooses chooses to do it.
Speaker 3: That's different. Yeah, oh yeah. For sure that's different.
Speaker 1: Now when we say he's reading the book, I wonder what the book is about or what does the book continue to keep him locked in into the game. Maybe the book keeps him focused so it doesn't lose sight of they ain't goal at hand and not get upset. You know, he might have been frustrated, so reading the book and being locked into that keeps him calm. It keeps them within his right state of mind, you know, instead of being first at about not contributing, about not getting the ball, not being part of the offense.
Speaker 3: So I kind of like it. I like it. Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it's because I think the thing is it's a situation where you know I've got I've got the channel, and not let my emotions consume me, because I know I'm good enough to get ten eleven targets, but here I am with one and I'm halfway through this game, and so let me calm down, let me focus on the bigger picture, which is to win this game. I can't say all I care about is winning and then complain about targets and catches when we win and I didn't get said targets or catches.
Speaker 3: So I think it's trying to calm him down.
Speaker 2: It gets him and like you said, it gives him in a space that he's able to function and not let his emotion, not let his emotions run wild and become frustrated, become a distraction, And because I think the last thing that aj Brown wants to do is become a distraction on a team that has that has the hoods, and they're good enough to get towards get to and potentially win the Super Bowl. So hey, like you said, whatever work flows your boat, I had to, I couldn't. I was think I was focused on with that game. I had tunnel visions. I didn't want to talk about no newspaper. I didn't want to talk about no book. Hell I the last time I read a book, And I wasn't about to read on the sideline cause this guy, you see what you do now on show? They don't they don't talk the PHYSICALI out of the game so much. They got guys reading books on the sideline. They they got guys reading books on the sideline. Hey, were you ain't Ray Lewis and I like and Donkins and all them guys trying to peel your help, you wouldn't thinking about no.
Speaker 3: Book oh at all at all.
Speaker 2: So and look, I said, whatever whatever gets a guy in that space that he's able to function at his absolute best, I'm all for it.
Speaker 3: But uh, it's not a distraction, not at all, not all.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe. Unfortunately that was not the only two games today. There were third game today.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, because what it's gonna be a good one. Let me let me, let me give my celebratory cigar.
Speaker 1: I told, I told ash, I hear asked earlier, I said, ask, can you give me some poortier, you know, before the show start, because I'm a drink tonight.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna drink to night. I don't. I'm not a drink of people, know. Hold on, I listen.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I was gonna do this, but I had to celebrate, So tonight I'm gonna celebrate.
Speaker 3: Huh. I got afforded. I got right. I'm I'm gonna keep it covered up. I'm gonna keep it covered up. You go a hood, now, you keep it in. Let me give my hold hold on.
Speaker 2: I hope the sprinklers gold off when you start smoking in the house too. Wake your ass up, yell. I should have been drinking myself. I should have been drunk by now bat that Joe could wait for that. I felt good. I felt good.
Speaker 3: We got to touch down, heard the chat, I felt good.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, yeah, we got this. We go Hey, we're doing some things. Hell them to three points. I'm like, okay, okay, hey, we going for it on fourth down.
Speaker 3: No, let's go to who was the game? Who was out of the game. The Bills defeated the Broncos thirty one to seven.
Speaker 1: Matter in fact, give me, matter of fact, you know what, don't say anything that's saw with a beat. Stop, don't hey, don't say Buffalo, don't say bron Goes.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, don't even say bitch.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, two teams today, Okay, Upstate New York border, Yes, sir, the team from the west. Uh huh didn't fair Bear Will is a team that I played record. Matter of fact, they didn't fare what they didn't fair very well.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna drink of that. See thats what you get. That's what you get.
Speaker 2: See see that what happened, that's what happened. Will you making for the one of God's children.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me get some hold on God damn it. Uh see chat see that's what he gets. That's what he that what he gets.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it. The party, the party, donna keep going and me wake this up. I want to. I don't want to mess up the floor.
Speaker 2: But anyway, the team that won, they scored thirty one unasked points.
Speaker 3: So how many? How many?
Speaker 2: How many they scored? They scored thirty one unanswered a lot. Evert jumped out to a seven to nothing lead. Great pass bow, knicks to Troy Franklin and oh, I can't say Nicks. The quarterback for the Broncos hit Troy Franklin on a forty three yard touchdown and double coverage and they took an early seven nothing lead. Had to feel good about themselves. But Josh Allen and James Cook they were just too much.
Speaker 1: Hey wait, way too much, way too much, Josh all the fact that you even thought they had a chance, that's the footy part. You were so confident yesterday. I don't have the same energy. I'm trying to understand where's the energy you had yesterday? Matter of fact, I'm gonna drink to that one more time.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh Joe. But the thing was, I had the energy because that was before the game. I already know the outcome of the game.
Speaker 3: Now, no, when you knew the outcoming game yesterday, you knew the outcome. I told you what it was gonna be. I'm not sure whyn't understand that. The people in the chat try to tell you.
Speaker 1: I try to tell you you don't have to be Cleo and see and be able to predict the.
Speaker 3: Future to know that y'all didn't have a chance. And you know what, you know what the football guys did to you, What the football guys gave you hope yesterday?
Speaker 1: I told you you're a hopeless romantic, your hopeless romantic, and that's exactly what they gave you. They gave you hope at the beginning the game that they went down to score. So I bet you was sitting back and he was feeling good. Oh my Broncos. Okay, Okay, there we go. Now y'all got a tub. Matter of fact, why did y'all even make a playoff? Because now y'all home with us, y'all home with us.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. When you make the playoffs, there is a listen, say this, there is a there's a chance. Obviously you got like you got like Kansas City and the Ravens and Detroit they have the greater percent awaiting the super Bowl. But even though the Broncos had a small percent, probably less a milk chance two percent, your teammate have no.
Speaker 1: Chance, not even two percent. They had almond milk, alman, almond almond chance. An As matter of fact, you y'all ain't even you ain't even pick You ain't even pencil. You ain't even pinch him.
Speaker 3: You ain't even pensive bills you need if the bangle. Let you know how I did. If the Bengals win the playoffs, hypothetic speaking, we would have given them a better game. We definitely would have been. Matter of fact, we might have won that game. No, he gore, he go here, go alright, we can't. You can't. You can't jump off the train like that. You can't jump off the train like that. You can't.
Speaker 1: You you are a Bronco twelve year career were flocking. No, no, we're not flocking. Hey, they played they played yesterday, they played yesterday.
Speaker 3: And we and we and we I don't want to hear you say football. No, I wonder he say play all. I don't want he say no words.
Speaker 1: With the letter B. What about Ravens, Buffalo Bills. I want to hear, I want to he said, Broncos. I don't want you to hear.
Speaker 3: I want to hear you saying beauty and the beast. I don't want nothing Ravens.
Speaker 2: Huh he henry L Jack Marl No, No, you.
Speaker 3: Were, you were and you were talking. You were talking. You were talking crazy last night too. Oh my broncos. This my broncos that I told you. I told him about the fact.
Speaker 2: Guess what, Oh Joe, We're gonna have a raven join us tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Which one I reached out to my team that they got that is still in the playoffs. I mean, it would be nice if we could have a Bengal join us. They ain't got it to do, so havem Joe to Jordan called in Chase.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, they ain't got nothing to do. You know what we got to do. We gonna help you book your broncos some flights. The medicine can coon nah, hey, put your hand in there, can't cooon.
Speaker 3: On three Maryland of fact, I'm getting ready to go to Maryland for the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Now, you man, you are a Bronco. Let's say, hey, so what happened to your teen today? What happened to your teen today?
Speaker 3: We got ram Road and we got beat. Oh okay, okay, we got beat.
Speaker 1: Hey do you think do you think you think the Bengals that they made you think they would be able to put up something?
Speaker 2: To be hypotheticals, I would like to think. I would like to think if I was Elon Musk, I would be the world Riches's man. If I was, but I'm not, I would all the decisions that he made.
Speaker 1: Hey, one thing about it, boy, just make sure the night the rest of the night. I don't want to hear you say anyth thing that starts or ends would it be. I don't want to hear you say foot or ball. I don't want to hear said play off. You are not a Raven. I'm not sure why.
Speaker 3: You can listen.
Speaker 1: You have nothing to do with the Ravens at all. You played there for two years. Again, two years in a relationship is one hundred moon phase. You don't even know each other yet. Matter of fact, you ain't even move in together.
Speaker 3: Yet. Matter of fact, two years you ain't even met her parents yet. I did. Okay, I need, Oh.
Speaker 2: Joe, I was one. I was one of the I was one of the offensive weapons that we had. Do you not remember?
Speaker 1: Hey, I understand, I understand your greatness. I don't want to take any anything away from you. Three times a Bowld champion, I think, seven or six time time Pro Bowl Hall of Fame, a time pro bo your Hall of Famer number two sixty seven.
Speaker 3: But you were a Denver Bronco. You made the you made the Pro Bowl at the Denver Bronco.
Speaker 1: Now both of them Edinburgh Bronch.
Speaker 2: No, it's not like baseball. Both teams are on the platte. Hey, Sam, again, flock were flocking.
Speaker 3: Boy, but the way but listen, I'm I'm listening. I'm I'm drunk man. That's okay. We're gonna have a good show tonight. Hey, oh Joe, what do you think about my Ravens? Huh? What do you think about my Ravens? Oh? You you are? You off topic? The Ravens yesterday Today's Bronx. But we won.
Speaker 1: I mean you always celebrated victory. Wait, you celebrated yesterday. Let we are supposed to be talking about the Broncos. What happened to your team?
Speaker 3: Hold on your second? How many how many? How many? How many Broncos fans we got in the chat tonight? I mean, I mean no disrespect. This is all up. This is all ve.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 3: It's it's amazing that they shine shin. It's it's it's amazing. How you just.
Speaker 1: You, hey, how do you think this makes how do you think how do you think this makes the Broncos fans feel?
Speaker 3: The Broncos?
Speaker 2: I look at first of all, everything that I've done with the Broncos, Okay, with that team, endeavor is there.
Speaker 3: It's chronicle? Is it? The thing?
Speaker 2: Everything I did for the two years that was with the Ravens, that's also there, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two years that that ain't there. Ain't no time, o Joe.
Speaker 2: Think about what I was able to accomplish in two years? Yeah, two years? Five playoff wins, a super.
Speaker 3: Bowl or Pro Bowl. I feel you out about the Broncos. Now we didn't he better team? Want on y' I don't want you? Want me me? Okay? So hey, I don't owe you no money no more?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you do you owe me fifty two hundred, but the Bronco as a matter of fact, I'm gonna get Shelley's a.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, the Broncos lost.
Speaker 6: I thought I thought we doubled anuther, No, we ain't double nothing. You sure other I could. I could have swore I could my money to Michelle. You tried to send my money.
Speaker 2: You tried to send my money all over the place except where you were supposed to see that.
Speaker 3: To me, why wait a minute, I mean listen, if you you don't have any of the apps, any of the dot him Shelley. Okay, okay, well I'll send it to Shelley, no problem. And I'm gonna need another two thousand for processing. Processing much.
Speaker 2: Don't you don't you have to process stuff on a cash out? Yeah, they they already take, they already take the f Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hold on what you say, Jordan.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's say if you wanted the same day I got, you gotta pay a fee, so goad to add that feet to it.
Speaker 3: If he ain't number twenty nine dollars, Okay, we'll add fifty nine. That's fine, that's fine. Just just send me the information I got. I have it for you. Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Here you go, Jordan, send it back over there. Hey heard me? He kn't took this elb and off? What the hell get glared on my face?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how about them Broncos? Broncos country, let's ride. It's my turn, it's my turn.
Speaker 3: What's your turn for? Oh Joe? I want to talk about them Broncos? You mighty quiet? You had so much to say about the as when the Bengals ain't make the playoffs y'all? No nothing, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't hear nothing. I don't hear people. I don't hear nothing. We're not talking about bow Knicks. We're not talking about Sean Payton. I mean, give me, give me something. Did Jack want to hear?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe? I was busy fixing my helmets of the two teams that I played for, the Ravens and the team from Delver.
Speaker 3: Yeah with that, you ain't pot the Broncos helmet all day? What happened to your Broncos?
Speaker 2: Rod?
Speaker 3: Why ain't wear today? I don't need to wear role, but I bet y'all have it on next row? Oh not? You don't need to win, y'all. Y'all don't win. It's getting dry clean, it's getting break up. I will break up. I'll tell you what I will have on. I bet you have on my black Raven jacket. Then we but that. That's funny, that's funny. Have that work that funny?
Speaker 1: Hey, you're made, you'r made. You made your main chick, your main chick. Things don't work out all of a sudden. You want it, you want to wear all your.
Speaker 2: Sad say, there's always that one. They always have access. The Ravens got access to my heart. Well, actually that's not the way it works. The one who's been with you the longest, the one who's tenured with you the longest, that's who normally has your heart, not the new one that ain't none below that ain't nothing two years ay none, but LUs you know that was great. I mean they chased me, they flew me out there on a private jet. They wined and dined me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm feeling good. I'm feeling god.
Speaker 2: But look once Buffalo got it going. Oh I think whoa, whoa, whoa whoa once who got it gone? The team in upstate New York, thank you, don't don't nothing. I think they had like five drives of five minutes more and they ended up getting points out of all those drives. So when you have the when you possess the ball for that length of time and you come away with points, now the other team's margin an era get smaller and smaller because what's happening is that they're possessing the ball, keeping away from you.
Speaker 3: They're not turning it over, so you can't get scooping scores and pick sixes.
Speaker 2: And when you have it, it puts so much pressure on you because now you see your defense is not slowing them down.
Speaker 3: They get third and one, they get fourth and one.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen's gonna kick the ball, and now how you now how you keep them You know from that that uh in the situation where they don't pick it ups.
Speaker 3: James Cook ran the ball.
Speaker 2: Twenty three rushes one hundred and twenty yards. Allen was eight for forty six. Johnson was nine for forty four. And I think the play that really broke the back was that they went four on fourth down. Allan brought time and then he found a guy in the back of the end zone that count of count.
Speaker 3: Of that, Hey, you hold on, we got to pay young bulls some respect on that catch.
Speaker 1: Catch them back as a running back to be able to scoop that up, get your arm up under it so it doesn't hit the floor.
Speaker 3: Man, that that was. That was that was That was phenomenal.
Speaker 2: And keep your feet from going out of bound because it was really close foot straight out of bounds.
Speaker 3: But that was a heck.
Speaker 2: Look, we know what the Bulls I think they they were like, I think there was second or third in points scored, So we know, Look, they scored forty plus in back to back weeks. They lose forty two forty four, and then they come back the next week and win forty five forty two. So we know the type of team that this seals. They can put points on you, and they can put points on you in a hurry. Look, every both games in the AFC will be rematches. The Texans lost to Kansas City in Houston and the Bills got thumped week four Baltimore deg Henry Ran.
Speaker 3: Why now they're gonna see can they replicate that again? Well, you know, you know they're gonna do the same thing. The Ravens are gonna line up and do exactly what they've always done. They're not changing nothing. They're not changing nothing. You have a regular two. You know, a regular two. That's pretty much it. But what you see is what you get when you watch.
Speaker 1: Film on the Ravens the past seventeen eighteen weeks, including the first playoff game, you're seeing the same thing you've seen all season. Right, you know what's coming, and you still can't stop it, right, they haven't. Nobody's been able to stop it. Now they've been there have been a few a.
Speaker 2: Few bunks in the road where they don't give Henry huh, where they don't give Henry enough carries. The question will they have Zay Flowers back? Remember, oh Jo he missed the first game? Will he be back? That's another weapon that they have at their disposal. Those two big tight ends are really playing well for the Ravens. But hey, the Bills, Okay, the team and Upstate New York, they got a great set of tight ends.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're on the level of Andrews and likely, but can play goody good.
Speaker 2: They're good and normally what happens and I maybe I'm wrong in this, maybe it's just my my warp well of thinking. But teams that normally have good tight ends they struggle covering other teams tight ends.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna see can.
Speaker 2: Baltimore take advantage of linebackers and safeties and coverage on like Land Andrews, and can uh uh the other team take advantage of Kincaid and knots uh uh and pass coverage against the Ravens. But it's gonna be. It's gonna be every This is the matchup everybody wanted to see and all this, this is what they wanted to see, O Joe. They really did because we believe these are the two front runners for the m v P. I believe Lamar is gonna win because he's the first to ease the All Pro coquarter back first team Josh Allen was second team. Now it's hard, it's gonna be hard for me to see because these are the same fifty guys, men and women that voted for the All Pro Team they vote for the MVP. Yeah, Now, unless something unforeseen happened, ends up winning it. Now I can understand. I'm just saying, Ojo, I could understand that Lamar first team quarterback Saquon Barkley wins the MVP. I couldn't understand if if Lamar is the first team All Pro quarterback and Josh Allen is some high MVP, so how can he be the m v P and not.
Speaker 3: Be First Team? I don't want to get that. It's kind of like, uh, Mark Gasol.
Speaker 2: Mark Gasol was Defensive Player of the Year and he was a first team All NBA, which makes no sense to me. How can you be an m v P. So how can Josh Allen be an MVP and not be First Team All Pro? So that's my only that's the only thing I can think of. Joe Saint Kwan Barker's the MVP. That would make sense anybody other than that, it doesn't make sense to me being the MVP over Lamar, where you you you leaning too?
Speaker 3: You leaning towards tomorrow also? So yeah, absolutely absolutely, And listen, the voter's always been consistent. The voters have always been consistent with it since twenty thirteen. Huh.
Speaker 2: Since twenty thirteen. The first if an MVP was a quarterback, he was also First Team All Pro. So you go back to Peyton and Brady and Rogers and Mahomes Lamar, every first team quarterback that every quarterback that won MVP since twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: Has been yeah. Uh, and I think Peyton kicked that. Payton kicked that off the only the only time where I think it could have changed or it would have been perfect.
Speaker 1: Is it sin Quana playing that last game and was able to say in wayman to reach that that not only in the sitt them, but get that make history. I think it would have changed everything. I think it would have changed everything. But they chose to sit out. He chose to sit out.
Speaker 2: But look, they played extremely well today. When they playing like this, they get it going. And a team at home, Old Joe, they get it going on you.
Speaker 3: It's hard. It's hard to stop it.
Speaker 2: Forty two minutes to nineteen the eighteen minutes twenty six. They doubled them up on first downs, Uh, they were fifty percent. They were a little over fifty percent on a third down. There were two for two on fourth downs. They ran thirty more plays. They doubled them up in total yards. They had the same amount of drives. But and Buffalo did think about the Buffalo would run for five in the red zone.
Speaker 3: Denver was one. Neither team turned the ball over. Mm hmm. The better team won hands down, the better quarterback. They had everything. That's better.
Speaker 2: Uh, and that once the the defense couldn't get off the field on thirty fourth downs, they started scoring touchdowns. You could see the life you know, it's kind of like an avocado or constrictor. Slowly, slowly, but surely they start he the life out of it. And you could see the start to squeeze the light out of my team.
Speaker 3: You know, what's one thing I can say about the Broncos.
Speaker 1: One thing I can say about Sean Payton is what they have found is they found their quarterback of the future. Sure, they found they found that quarterback of the future. He's going to have a bright future ahead of him. As you continue to build pieces around him.
Speaker 3: You're going to be fine. Your defense is good. Your defense is good. And Sean Payne is always always done well with quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Similar to that when I'm thinking about his his maturation in process when he had Drew Brees all those years, I was gonna be both Knicks turn and bo is gonna be fine. If you're Broncos fans, you in the you're in the chat, I mean, you should be happy. She's very very proud despite you, you.
Speaker 3: Know, going home the day early. You went home to a better team.
Speaker 1: But at some point, maybe a year, maybe two, your team would be in the same position. Like Josh Allen, the Bills are right now because of bow knicks and when he's able.
Speaker 2: To Oh yeah catch your question. Yeah, who gets excited about the team losing? I'm the chance like where the energy?
Speaker 1: So I think, yeah, team Joe, because because it because what you did yesterday. Yesterday yesterday, you was hyping you energy into it.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: They hadn't played. I mean even if they hadn't played. I was telling you what was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Know what was going to happen. I told you, I told you what was gonna happen. In Week six, y'all not gonna make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: And listen the fact that listen we we would have pinched him. At least the Broncos didn't even pinch. They ain't pinch no of the Bills just.
Speaker 3: Pick y'all didn't y'all don't pinch the Patriots. Why did y'all pinch them? That was that was what twenty weeks ago. Somebody game. You didn't win twenty weeks ago, so you don't get to play now.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's okay, it's Okay, I know, I know, I know my team even though listen, there was no point of y'all even even even going.
Speaker 3: Yes it was we did that. Y'all think about it, y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all had led the league in quarterback and passing yards, led the league and touchdown passes, a triple crown winner got that, led the league in sacks and home We ain't leave the league nothing. Well, hell, y'all home too. What's the difference y'all got to y'all have booked up all the hotels in Jamaica.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we got more. No, we don't, we got we got more. We got fifty three action reservations. Oh oh, y'all. We don't want to go where y'all go. We donna hang out with y'all.
Speaker 1: We got we got Hey, listen, I can tell you this. I can tell you this, and I believe this whole heartedly. We would have put up a better fight than what y'all did today.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all, why did y'all should have put up a fight during the season so you can't say you're gonna put up a fight in the postseason when you don't put up a fight in the season.
Speaker 3: Regular season Listen, y'all got lucky and got in. That's it. How do you get lucky because the AFC, the FC North is so competitive. Y'all have three teams in the playoffs. We had three teams in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: We have a fifteen or the Chiefs are fifteen and well, no, fifteen to two, fifteen to two?
Speaker 3: Hey, uh, I'm drunk.
Speaker 2: Hold on, y'all ain't have no two? No, no, no, no, let me take that back. I apologize. Y'all had two teams in the playoffs, the Steelers and the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Two of your all. Sorry, no, good for nothing, didn't make it. Oh the a f C.
Speaker 2: No, the NFC North had three teams Detroit, Green Bay in Minnesota, a f C West Chiefs, Chargers in Denver.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's all good. I don't I don't know. I don't mean to talk about hypotheticals. We both we've been talking about hypothetical. Oh, we the least pistil.
Speaker 1: How do we know we would have Actually, we might have won that game if it was the Bengals. It was that Bengals offense that that we saw the last two three weeks, we would have won that game.
Speaker 2: Hey, if George Picka didn't have BRIT's hand, the Spider would have beat y'all, I don't remember that game.
Speaker 1: You don't, Yes, I'm talking about what would have happened if we were in.
Speaker 3: I don't know what would have happened. I know what did happen. I'm telling you what would have happened if it was us. I'm telling you we would have won.
Speaker 1: If we would have won the game, and we wouldn't looked, we wouldn't have went out sad like that, like that was embarrassing.
Speaker 3: There was no point to even show up. That's okay.
Speaker 7: You can't make me feel bad. I'm proud of my team. I'm proud of him too. Yeah, you know I'm proud of I'm proud of the Broncos. I'm proud of him.
Speaker 3: You know, no, you're not know you want to hand us No, no, not now. You know I always show love. You don't show You don't show love by kicking a man white down. I'm not kicking him white down. He's still up. You try to kick my team. I don't even know why they showed up. Been better not even showing up. They should have let us be. You've been kicking my team all year long. What you talk about, I've been down all year. That's the best time to kick a man. I can jack.
Speaker 8: Can y'all think of Can y'all think of a better time to kick a man? Okay, he down? Your feet on the ground, he right down? Can't I can't think of a better time to kick a man than win he down? Why let him up? He might get the best of you in the end.
Speaker 3: No I'm not gonna let it. But no, no, I'm not gonna let you up. That's funny.
Speaker 2: The volume