Speaker 1: What's up this lip service? I like ye, I'm G. G.
Speaker 2: Maguire, It's Jordie Georde and I'm sleazy.
Speaker 1: We'll go all right. We already was in here kicking it about all kinds of different things. Yeah, but you know what your personality right now is very yeah, very laid back, you know, very very very mindful. How are you feeling and how are you enjoying your time in New York right now?
Speaker 3: I'm feeling good. I always love coming to New York. It's always a vibe. I really want to move here, but I got too many kids for that, so it's too busy.
Speaker 1: You have four kids, yeah, okay, how about the day?
Speaker 3: Well, two year old, three year old, and a five year old, and then I got an eight month.
Speaker 1: You got a baby, baby, baby. You're not playing? Are they all from the same woman?
Speaker 3: I got two baby moments.
Speaker 1: Baby, So you're not lying in your music. You know what I'm saying. He will not you, all right? All right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So four kids, young ages. So you've always known you wanted to have a big family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I won't like ten kids.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a whole lot. That's a huge family. That's old school. You come from a large family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got six siblings, so it's seven of us growing up.
Speaker 1: Okay, where do you fall in line? Is that age?
Speaker 3: I was a baby for a long time, then my mama ended up having two I had two more brothers, like younger brothers.
Speaker 1: Man, So yeah, you know, the baby be spoiled too. For me, I'm the baby.
Speaker 3: I've been. I was a baby so long. I'm like still the baby, even though I got two younger siblings.
Speaker 1: Like, is there an age between you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Your mom still do your laundry and stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: You know how them young kids be spoiled like they be having their mom doing things for them for such a long time. Yeah, how o were you when you first like moved out of the house and everything move out there.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. I ran away from home around like twelve years old, so I was like I was just gone.
Speaker 1: Why did you run away from home?
Speaker 3: I ain't really want to be there. I do what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Did you go back at twelve?
Speaker 3: What did you? I went to juvenile and they made me stay in there until like they felt like it was like they felt like I was gonna be like all right, I'm gonna stay with my mama type. Yeah. They that's when I left Grand Rapids. They banned me actually from where from grandras.
Speaker 1: Michigan, from the whole city because I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't stay with my MoMA, like my mama been living in Kansaity, Missouri.
Speaker 1: Okay. So it's like, yeah, I gotta ask, did any of y'all ever run away from home? I did? I went back, though. I feel like every kid at some point does run away from home, like you say that, Like iven.
Speaker 2: I lived in the woods, so I couldn't run. There was nowhere for me to go.
Speaker 4: My older sister was we always had, you know, we clashed a lot and she was picking on me, and I was like, I'm out of here. I can't take this no more. But I went back after like two or three days.
Speaker 1: I feel like I got kicked out and really yeah, and then really left, like you know how you get kicked out. I got kicked out, like get out of here. And then I was like, all right, that's terrible. It was.
Speaker 4: I got kicked out with a five month old baby. But I beat my mom with an ironing board. Oh wait, hold on you what did Yeah, So we got into an argument. I had my baby in my arms, she was fresh out of the bathtub, putting her to sleep. Me and my mam are arguing. She has a glass of wine in her hand. She throws the glass of wine in my face, but it got all over the baby. So as I'm upstairs cleaning up the baby, there's an argument and my mouth was blah blah blah, and it turned physical, and the iron and board was leaned up against the wall and I beat her.
Speaker 1: With it and she was like, catch your shu the fuck out. Yeah. Wow, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: It's like the baby though, like my baby. I'm on that. I'm on that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, she was drunk and there was a lot of heated passion within that argument. But I mean I regret it, especially now that she's no longer here. You know, I wish I would have never did that to her, but we got pasted it after a few years. I never went back, though I attempted to go back, but she wouldn't let me. And then, you know, when I got out of jail from being a drug mule my life, did you ever be in a drug mule?
Speaker 1: Then we rekindled because I feel like, that's.
Speaker 3: A big part of why I never drunk liquor, because like growing up having like parents that drinks and do a lot. When they drink, they'll like throw you off and it'll traumatize you.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't either do what they did, do the exact opposite. I'm glad you choose to and don't even start. It's not even worth it. Don't ever start.
Speaker 3: How old you now, I'm twenty six, don't start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about smoking?
Speaker 3: Though, I don't do nothing. I like to stay clear minded.
Speaker 1: That's right, because it's not a lot of people in this business.
Speaker 4: You guys, go baby, it's the same way. Yeah, he doesn't he doesn't drink a smoke, So that's.
Speaker 1: Cool to be around other people that's kind of like minded in that way.
Speaker 3: I feel like I don't do I don't do that. I feel like doing drugs is kind of like a sign of weakness. It's like you can't cope with life without it, you know, it's like a cheek hole.
Speaker 1: So fiction is real. Yeah, I don't know, I mean weakness or is it? Yeah? It is a coping mechanism, like for people to just kind of like cover up when you know something's wrong. I always learned, like about drinking is I don't drink to get happy. I just drink when I'm already happy to celebrate more. But you know that's just me. I feel like i've been I think also being responsible about whatever it is that you do, that's the key, because you done did some other things though you have some other vices. Like maybe it's not drinking. Maybe it's not you know, smoking, Maybe it's not using condoms. Yeah it might be that.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe it's not pulling out.
Speaker 1: It feels too good. But all right, so you have four kids already where they're like possibles. Also that happened along the way.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably you never got those calls where it's like, okay, so.
Speaker 3: I didn't got I didn't. It happened to me a few times with like a monthfuger try to lie just to try to like probably get some money out of you or something. But I don't give a fuck, Like a motherfucker ain't gonna get no money out of me. You Like, it ain't no way a female can like try to use that to get money out of me. You know what I'm saying. Like you you've seen it a couple of times. We're a female, but like I'm pregnant or see me some money for uh you know what I'm saying, to get rid of it or whatever. And they really wasn't pregnant, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How do you know you got to go to the doctor with like, how do you know?
Speaker 3: See the situation I was in? I know it in her mouth it was no.
Speaker 2: Way, it was like nothing math she tried it.
Speaker 1: She tried it. She didn't know how.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like that. I feel like it puts you in an awqua situation too, because I don't want to be that guy to be like that ain't my baby, you know what I'm saying. But it's like if it ain't, then it's like shit, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's talk about some more things. Kansas City, Missouri, we were first we went through before this episode started. Grand Rapids and people who are from Grand Rapids. I think the most famous person we know of it is Floyd Maywe Lloyd Floyd. It's from Grand Rapids. And then the Barge family.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and the Fords, I mean the car that's them.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the Fords. Oh yeah, yeah, that is him.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's him, okay. And then also the Meyer family who owns those supermarkets that they're worth a lot of money. But then you moved to Kansas City. How about were you when you moved to Kansas City about thirteen. I've been there one time, And I remember the one time I was in Kansas City. It was on tour with Eminem and the tour bus I think the air can and went out and it was hot as ship.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: I think it was the hottest like day of the year.
Speaker 3: It was like a heat wave a hundred degrees over one hundred degrees down there.
Speaker 1: So and that was I was only there for the day. So what's Kansas City like? Tell us if you had to describe.
Speaker 3: It, if I had to describe it, I feel like everybody got their own view. But like to me, it's always been fun. Like I just feel like, I don't know, I just feel like homes me. It's always been fun. It got a big culture down, especially when it comes to football.
Speaker 1: I can see that. Yeah, now black millionaires.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went there once for the Miss Black America pageant.
Speaker 3: And living is cheap, it's not expensive.
Speaker 4: One of my best friends live in Kansas City. I've been traveling to visit her. We're back home with her since about two thousand and ten. One time I got caught in the snowstorm there and couldn't.
Speaker 1: Leave for like three days.
Speaker 4: But the bad part is that I had snuck and went there and I wasn't supposed to be there. So now what you're supposed to say, Well, good thing we had faced time back then, because yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I feel like in the next five to ten years though, it's gonna be like a big city that everybody's gonna be coming to.
Speaker 4: Like Kansas City is a vibe. I was just here in March for the Drait concert. It was the friend who I'm speaking of, my Jazzy Boot. It was her birthday, so we was there for a few days celebrating her birthday. We went to both nights to the concert. It was a vibe and Tech nine Tech nights from Kansas City. Because I know he has the KCT. We had some Gates barbeque.
Speaker 1: Do you know him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, we have a good relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, because he definitely was the one making all that money, like well, not necessarily quietly, but has a huge dedicated fan base, but it also independently does everything like has his own pressing plant right and everything out there. Very So, when did you realize that music was going to be the thing for you? Because I know you went to jail and then when you came home it was like, let me take it seriously. Did you know before you went that was something you were dibbling in?
Speaker 3: Nah, I really didn't. I ain't really care for music. I used to do me before I went to jail, but like I never took it serious. Like it was like, Noah, I ain't love it, Like you know, I always love music, but I ain't love like being a creator of music. So it's like when I went to jail, probably like my last year, I was like it was these guys used to come to my cell every day with like a new song, but they looked up to me. You know what I'm saying, because like I said, I did music before, but I ain't take it serious. So they'd just be like, what you think about this? When you think about this? And I'm just seeing they drive and they hustle, and it's like, man, they looking up to you and they outworking you. You know what I'm saying. So it's like I'm like, all right, let me take this serious. You know. So I started working on my craft. I came home and like real life hit. You know what I'm saying. I ain't have nowhere, I ain't have no car, no phone. I ain't have a phone probably for like my first two weeks out of crazy. So it was like I was starting from a twenty nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: Not having a phone in twenty nineteen felt a wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it was like I had to literally find a job. I have to what job you got? I was working at like a cold factory. Okay, yeah, so I have found the job. I was like hustling on the side and ship and I was in a relationship with a girl. She ended up cheating on me.
Speaker 1: And you think it's because you didn't really have no money.
Speaker 3: Like that or no, I have money though, Like around that time, I started like I was on my ship, I was doing me.
Speaker 1: You know, I found out, Huh how did you find out?
Speaker 3: She actually told me, Oh my god, why, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that I.
Speaker 3: Caught her, Like I caught her texting the nigga the night before. Then she left, like we got into it. She left and then she came back. Then she told me the nigga I caught her text me. Then she when she left, she went to cheating him.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Damn, you didn't go through her phone.
Speaker 3: So it's the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always hard too, because you probably was like you're not when you when people are cheating, you cannot use somebody's phone, like if you're like, oh, you want to order some food, and if you know you cheat, you'd be so nervous, like, oh, man.
Speaker 3: Cheating, we can't take a picture that.
Speaker 1: He's of mind. Boy, when you're not cheating, because when you cheated, you don't want to hand over that phone for nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she did that.
Speaker 1: Did you know the guy? Because like you said, like everybody kind of know each other.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't know. It was like her legs or whatever. But after that, then that's when I was like, I feel like I was in a bad space right then. And the then that's when I was like, I'm going to just take music series, Like I remember the exact thing I said, like I'm finna get rich off for music.
Speaker 1: Just look, that's the best way to get revenge, you know. That's how I started doing radio. My ex boyfriend cheated on me. I was like, some people get like miserable and and they just get stagnant. And you could do that for like two days, but then you gotta be like, all right, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Have a list.
Speaker 5: I have a hit list, just who I'm going to flex on, just in case I do too. Oh yeah, that's my revenge.
Speaker 4: I don't mind that though, revenge just to flex on people like I got a list of bitches who hit I had to put in the guillotine and watch them roll again. It's you bitches that could have been standing beside me, but y'all was bitter face haters and now watching the shine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all it'd be like that. But nah, So that ended up happening. That's when I started taking music serious. I dropped my first song, and I start growing fan base, Like they instantly like love my music. So I start growing my fan base and start dropping.
Speaker 1: All right, let's past pact. Before you went to jail, you have people knew you locally though already, like they knew you did music, you just wasn't taking it seriously.
Speaker 3: I have probably one song, but no like this, something like nobody probably know, like when I was younger, I probably was like ten years old. I used to sing, you know, back in the day when they had them little parties and they used to slow grounding, They're like pretty ricky and be honest like that. I used to make ship like that, Like I used to make songs like that. So I'm young as hell going into these house parties and shit like.
Speaker 1: That for your song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they play my ship like they play my ship like I was fanous already had slow like yeah, so I always been doing music.
Speaker 1: Like what kind of what was the little song you had when you was ten?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: It was some ship I wasn't even supposed to be doing. It was freaky ship.
Speaker 1: You didn't know what you were talking about.
Speaker 3: I knew I was talking about way back then.
Speaker 4: You weren't gonna wear no cond Like what was it you.
Speaker 1: Pull out?
Speaker 3: I was talking about fucking really just talking about.
Speaker 1: How did you even know about? I didn't know ship.
Speaker 3: Because I got like I got the baby. I got mainly all brothers, so like I one sister, older sister, but like I got all brothers.
Speaker 1: Boy was like them brothers was getting to work and he was paying attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they was introducing me into that ship early?
Speaker 1: Did you have like crushes on their girlfriends and stuff?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 1: How old were you when you lost your virginity? And do you remember like lot?
Speaker 3: I remember?
Speaker 1: God? Yeah, who was it? Like you don't have to say a name, but who? Like who was she to you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Was it like a somebody? Or it was like.
Speaker 3: To two girls?
Speaker 1: You had a three three eleven? Good lord, wow, I thought I didn't do some me. How many sons do you have?
Speaker 3: I got two?
Speaker 1: Nervous because I was looking at t I talking about his son King having a baby, and he's like.
Speaker 4: I hope they He said, I'm finna raise bad baby to torture you.
Speaker 1: You torture me. I know you was torture man. It as bad as hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was ser bad. I used to like like like the fight a lot, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so eleven years old. Wow, I know you didn't know what she was waiting. I mean, that's this is right. We can't give over this.
Speaker 3: That was like fourteen m h. Fourteen fifteen. Yeah, older woman used to try to talk to me a lot like all the like when I was younger, Like the older woman used to try to talk to me.
Speaker 1: When you look back you like, what was wrong with them?
Speaker 3: Or I ain't really care. I an't really think about it too.
Speaker 1: Much because that's a little with two at eleven years old.
Speaker 3: I really didn't. I did, I was, I was doing what I was doing. But it's like, yeah, I think that ship traumatized me though, because now I'm in a poly relationship. So wait, wait that's how I live my life.
Speaker 1: You're in how many baby mama too? No valid question, no answer, the valid question, no comment. Okay, who are these two women now? And why do you feel like so you think it was traumatizing to lead you to only want to be in a poly relationship? He said, I started like this, I need to keep.
Speaker 3: It can be in a monog relationship, but I don't know. I just feel like I'm meant for more than one woman.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, you got a lot to offer, Polly. Where it goes, I mean goes hard. How did this relationship start?
Speaker 3: Uh? So the girl that I was just with, just me and her, we had the conversation about.
Speaker 2: It and who brought it up?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Nah? She I brought up that they needed to have a conversation with each other, like just on.
Speaker 2: Some like So you were you already seeing both of them.
Speaker 3: No, I want seeing the other one. At first, like I want to seeing them, but like she know the other girl, she.
Speaker 1: Knew her, and I was just like you, like, what's up with your friend?
Speaker 3: No, they was in tour with each other. I'm like, y'all, I need to get back. Cool whatever you got them back?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: All right, one of the one of the ball. But you wanted that too at one point I did. Yeah, she wanted to bring another.
Speaker 3: I wanted you should do it.
Speaker 1: No, that was a long time ago. I don't even have a man right now, So yeah, is it true? How how difficult is that? Because you know, people would say, like it's hard for a man to handle one woman, let alone too.
Speaker 3: I really feel like it's easier, like like what's certain things. It's better because like now you don't have to give her all her that like you ain't gotta beat you ain't got to do too much because like the other girls gonna be there, you know, like females y'all, like like friends, y'all, like people y'all can talk to you know what I'm saying, and do stuff with if I'm busy, I'm on the road. She do ship with her, You keep her company.
Speaker 2: You know, they're in a relationship with each other as well.
Speaker 3: Even if I can't, like, even if she can't come to me about some ship, she can come to her. Like even I'm like if I can't be there for her, she gonna be there, you know.
Speaker 1: Now is there an argument of but like if you have to choose, who am I gonna know it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How does that work?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm nothing, both discriminate.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is one like you can't pull out me nothing?
Speaker 3: And then are you talking about doing that some ship? It's like on occasions you're not finna. Just if you're in a party, you ain't having three.
Speaker 1: Time together though. No, So they take turns. I got their own room, so you sleep by yourself and they sleep in their own mind.
Speaker 3: I sleep with one of them, like I sleep in the room.
Speaker 1: You choose which room you want to sleep in with?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just choose.
Speaker 1: Like what is it like a schedule? Why the periods?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they should do. They'd be real close.
Speaker 1: Sing that's what happened. You sing up?
Speaker 2: And what about on Valentine's Day you all go out to dinner together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do a lot of shit together.
Speaker 1: Do you ever get jealous? Like they seem closer with each other.
Speaker 3: I'll be on some playing ship. They do, they be, they do a lot of ship. They they be close together. So I be on some playing like I'm jealous type ship.
Speaker 1: Now what about can you talk to other women outside of these two?
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're faithful to you too, and it's an understanding. Listen, I can't ever be mad at anybody who has an understanding. And absolutely you and we all agree to do this.
Speaker 4: So I would rather it be open and honest and to find that you was doing some fluck shit on my back. I always say, like, men don't give women a chance to choose. They blindly put us in situationships by having us, you know, not knowing what's really going on, and then when shit hit the fanic at crazy little do they know there's women out there like you are women or women out there like me at one point who I'm with the shit?
Speaker 1: So what's up? Like we'll be doing But.
Speaker 4: They don't get to that because they lie first, and then you know, they hit us with the bullshit and then now what you could have had you can't have no more because.
Speaker 1: You should in the mind.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's the fact.
Speaker 1: Do they come on the road with you?
Speaker 3: I feel like my I'm like my family and all that. I don't really even like show or bring them arount like bring them out more. I feel like that's personal to me, So okay, I.
Speaker 1: Understand, And like with the kids. Do the kids when it comes to that, like are they allowed? You know how baby moms would be like nah, I don't want them around my kids and stuff like that. I don't know if you have kids like from other women the other two women are them or somebody else? But how does that work? Like is no?
Speaker 3: Like it'll be cool with the kids?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now let me ask you this on the sign that you have a skiller baby. What you need you talk about she didn't know how to do it right, so you had to mold her. Okay, talk to me about that. I want to know, like how does it what did a woman do wrong that you have to show them? And how do you show somebody the right way?
Speaker 3: I feel like most females don't know how to give head right. You got a teacher.
Speaker 1: Looking like, well, why do you say that? Because that's not the first time I worked what I want to know is what's wrong and what is right?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a lot. It's a lot that go and to It's like some females can be rough on their hands, or some females don't use enough spell or some females don't like use like you know what I'm saying. Stroking niggas ship why they're doing it. It's a lot of ship you can do that, you know. Yeah, So it's just like some women just super playing with that ship. They don't got no a female, y'all go into it. If she ain't into it, it ain't gonna.
Speaker 4: You're always good at whatever you like doing. So they're not good at it. They probably just don't like doing it, and they're probably you want to know, what's.
Speaker 1: Your training program? Like them, Like what's the process?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta walk in the moment. When they do something that you don't, then you're telling them like, yeah, you should do this or do more of that or yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I try to throw it in there without them even knowing. I'm letting them know, like you know, and it comes like it kind of falling the man too. It's like you can give.
Speaker 4: To the ladies so to get your mouth wet. You literally just put the dick as far in your mouth as you can get it. The deeper in the back it goes, the more saliva and wetness creates in your mouth and boom that part. Yeah, not for real, touch the little gag a little bit and then your mouth will get wet.
Speaker 1: To her, ladies, listen to me. I know, all right, Well, what's your pro tip for the women? Like if you actually tell women this is how you do it, Like, what would you say because some guys like hands, some guys don't like hands. We're hearing no hands. But then you said you gotta not do it too rough with the hands.
Speaker 3: I feel like just usually like be creative, don't just be get into it. Get into it, like, don't just be you know what I'm saying on some plane ship be creative.
Speaker 1: That's like giving an example. Amazing, Like what's amazing when somebody does?
Speaker 3: What when they when they do more than just put their mouth full in and go up and down. You know what I'm saying. I feel like, you know what I'm saying. Most females think that's what you do. You know.
Speaker 4: I have a protest that I don't publicly give out, but I'll tell y'all good off camera.
Speaker 1: Why can't you tell us I'm not giving that.
Speaker 5: I'm not giving that subject rumor about me, but I ain't about to get that.
Speaker 1: We need to hear this. People who listen to lip service, we ain't get.
Speaker 3: Called lip service.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling this one. I'll tell y'all later. Let me think it has to do with not just going up and down with your mouth. Is this what you pretend with your hands? No? No, no, that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a female that's really turned like turn with it. She gonna have you spit on that gonna you gotta do all that?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a.
Speaker 3: Pull it out say something on your face? So?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a woman orgasm while?
Speaker 3: Yes, she like because I be, I'd be like, I'll be hyping her up. I ain't just gonna just sit there. I'm gonna let her she's doing it to turn it up even more.
Speaker 1: You just want that effort. It sounds like you just want an eight plus for effort.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's like just doing for a pay while she gives you here.
Speaker 2: And so are you good at reciprocating?
Speaker 1: Ye? Good?
Speaker 2: I'm so good for your life.
Speaker 1: Have you like, okay, do you feel like you have to eat pussy till she comes?
Speaker 3: I like to, Okay, I don't feel like I got to. I feel like if I get down there, I'm gonna want I'm gonna want you to come.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because sometimes you don't want to got to like, do you try to not come when you're you're getting your dicksie, because you know, like I want to at least have this continue.
Speaker 3: For sure. It depends though, like sometimes I and still get into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like sometimes I'm not wanting done and you know, get into elimonade. Bel want and done. You want to done? Nah, you can't be one of done. You have to share that thing. But I'm sure there's times that you like, damn, I didn't perform.
Speaker 3: Up to females like the fun back to back. They don't like to just one time.
Speaker 1: That's so you gotta be ready.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I really hope you take and if I got to, like go to work, yeah, I mean, well that's quickie energy. That's different.
Speaker 4: Angela want quickie energy all the time because she'd be too busy.
Speaker 1: I will say I'd be like all right, not right, but if it's that. I actually prefer having sex at night so I could go to sleep afterwards, because in the morning, if I gotta go to work, I'll be on the schedule, like I can't be late because then there won't be nothing on the bro. But at night, I think that's the best time. But some people like morning sex.
Speaker 3: I don't really like, Oh okay, I get to it, Like in the morning, that's when I'm getting to everything I gotta get to, you know, That's when I gotta get focused.
Speaker 1: No pussy for breakfast.
Speaker 3: Really not for real, for I ain't really special nighttime.
Speaker 1: Now. How many videos you have in your phone of you having sex? A lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot, probably like three. You watch them sometimes I remember the moments, so it's like if I if I'm thinking of a moment, I'm like, man, let me watch that.
Speaker 4: I've had a lover who constantly put the flash in my face, and I.
Speaker 1: Would be like, why you keep taking these videos?
Speaker 5: Especially I watched the one from last that sounds like me.
Speaker 1: Like I'll be, you know, getting to it and then it comes to flash.
Speaker 3: Like you was going too crazy when you.
Speaker 1: Turn the camera And do you feel like you perform differently when you know you're taping it. I do. I see that flash. I was like, okay, I'll be annoyed. I'll be annoyed, but I get to it. You'd be like, hold on, let me fix my face. Yeah, listen, all right, So listen, Let's talk about the project for a second, because I want to make sure we get to that because it's coming out, yeah, more than a Shooter. So let's talk about that title because I know you know part of what it is for you, and I want to discuss this. We didn't even get into this earlier, but you talked about, you know, seventeen years old going to jail. How did you even get into that position? Because you don't drink, you don't smoke. You seem like a really good person even when you came in here, polite, nice, Like, how does that even happen?
Speaker 3: I feel like I was wilder when I was younger. Like I said, when I was super young, I used to like to fight a lot, so like I always was just into bad shit, you know, but I was still smart, like because I got older siblings, so I learned from all their mistakes. But I was just doing some bad shit. It was around that time. Where I was just in love with the street shit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and I know you've said and you know, I saw the intro where you were talking about how people always would tell you like you ain't going to be shit. People have these expectations that they put on you, and sometimes people feed into that. So how were you able to get out of that mindset? Because that's not an easy thing. I think sometimes you know, people feel like, oh, you know, that's just what it is. He ain't gonna be nothing, but for you, how were you able to overcome that?
Speaker 3: I start believing in myself. I feel like growing up where I come from, just being black, a lot of times we just don't believe we can be more than what we already are or what we're seeing. You got to think about, like, my mama worked decades and decade. She's fifty some years old, so it's like she worked her whole life and we still was struggling. So it's like, if I'm seeing my mama work years and years and we ain't going nowhere, I'm already looking at a job like that, shit, ain't it. That's not the route because I'm not trying to be working over and over and over and still be in a fucked up position. So it's like, okay, let me try this. I start believing in myself. So once I start believing in myself and start doing that shit on my own and I actually made it, then it was like it changed my whole point of view of everything where it's like, you know, we can You know, when.
Speaker 1: Did you realize the music thing really was gonna work?
Speaker 3: Ship? When I when I first started, like after I got off that breakup, I'm like this one, I'm gonna do this shit hard. I feel like this she gonna work. I don't know when, but I feel like this she gonna work.
Speaker 1: Did she come back to you.
Speaker 4: Like she she tried to circle back and you did circle back a little bit.
Speaker 3: No, no you didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh you ain't go back and hit it one more time? Why are you laughing?
Speaker 3: You thought about it, I want to say, I thought about it. It was one of the top eaters though, so I was like, I thought about it a little bit.
Speaker 1: You missed that mouthful little bit, just on that tip, just on that you should have went for the you know what, I like guys be wanting to like go back and do that to you one more time? And then leave you so you could feel how they felt. That's their list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a girl that give good head. She got you beat. She got you beat. I'm telling you, she got you beat.
Speaker 1: So what made you say I'm not going to do it because you thought about it.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, man, I ain't I ain't going back over there. So she beat she finished herself.
Speaker 1: Do you still look and see what she's doing? Really, i'd be looking still you don't look at you? Absolutely, I couldn't care. Can't let me said what my ego could never I mean, they don't know, but you can still like, I know my randomly would be like, you know, I might not have looked in like six minutes, but let me see what he's up to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like in a minute.
Speaker 2: Though I used to and I used to stalk like the bitches.
Speaker 5: He would be with, oh yeah, no you're not doing it. Yeah, but now I feel like my ego is way.
Speaker 3: Too just honestly to see if they're still just.
Speaker 2: To see, just to confirm that I'm better than what he's got going on.
Speaker 4: Right, we went and looked. I'm like, what you ever went and look? It was the laugh at the Sasquatch I mean, yeah, it was just a laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah up, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's true that guys like cheat on't that girl with women that's like weaker than them.
Speaker 4: That's the worst way to cheat is down. If you're gonna cheat on me, it better be up. You better be with something better and all the way around.
Speaker 1: You got to cheat on me.
Speaker 3: And they'll be like.
Speaker 1: He went Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Kids, you know, women will.
Speaker 1: And your friends gott to check you sometimes be like, I mean, no one's leveled up on me like that, No one speaking of dated losers. Oh god, so there's that you're gonna cheat You.
Speaker 3: Think women cheat up like you more than us.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, So when you're the that girl when she cheated on you, the guy that she cheated with, No.
Speaker 3: She ain't cheaated up down, she went out. No, I don't feel like it depends on what if you're fucking with a lamb, like she said, like some corny niggas and you're gonna cheat up. But like, it just depends on who you're fucking with. If you fucking with a nigga like he wanted them, and just like I don't know like any girl I've been with, she ain't never cheated up. She ain't never like leveled up after me, none of that ship. But what would be cheating up ship? I don't know, because I feel like how I felt fel like me can't fu.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, you're the same as us.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like I don't that nigga not me. I don't.
Speaker 1: So I said, I'll bet Newark. And what about other artists, because you know, being from Kansas City, right and then having other artists like a little baby reach out or even like that's you know, that's gotta be like ship. That's amazing. Yeah. Yeah, So talk to me about that feeling when you've had other artists, because I feel like sometimes getting those code signs as much as you can act like oh it don't matter, but it still does feel good.
Speaker 3: No, for sure, they definitely do, especially when you grow up listening to these artists or you look up to them, or you listen to their music a lot, and they reach out to you. I feel like it kind of felt like the first time I went to The B two Wars, because like I grew up watching it, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like a surreal moment, like Damn. I used to listen to these niggas. Now they asking me for features or they willing to hop on my shit, and we saying rooms, you know what I'm saying so hard they respect my craft.
Speaker 1: You know what about signing to a label, because sometimes that's a hard thing to do too when you know, like, all right, I got some motion and people always talk about, oh, stay independent, do this, do that, but well, tell me about that process off you signing.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's really about how intelligent you is. Like if you feel like you can do, if you feel like you capable do that shit on your own. If you feel like you just don't know, you don't feel like you will be able to get it right, then go to a label. I feel like I was capable, but I still it went to a label, like I know how to do Like most of the shit that I do, I do that shit on my own, So it's like I know how to do this shit.
Speaker 1: I was an artist.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: If you signed to a label, still do that shit on your own. Yeah, you still got to act like you're doing it on your own, because the label will hop on board when this shit is hot. But if you're not doing nothing. Then you think they're gonna do it for you. Nothing's gonna happen in facts.
Speaker 3: And it's always ups and downs and shit, and people don't realize that shit. They be so caught up in the hype when they turn they don't realize, like it's gonna be downs and this shit's gonna be ups and the shit. Like no, artists just stay on top forever, you know. So yeah, I know you've.
Speaker 1: Also talked about depression and dealing with that. What was so talk to me about depression and like how you felt like, Okay, I am suffering from this, but how do I pull myself out of it?
Speaker 3: I feel like I dealt with depression like through music, you know, and just like isolating myself, like when I was in jail. I used to be That's when I feel like I was the most depressed when I was in jail because I feel like I ain't had nobody. So it's like I used to deal with or to just dealing with it with myself, you know, alone time thinking to myself, trying to overcome it myself.
Speaker 1: You know, were people coming to visit you and call you or hell ma? No really, but when you come home that makes you feel like I ain't got to do shit for nobody.
Speaker 3: At the same time, I still show love to the motherfuckers that ain't fock with me. It was no hard feelings.
Speaker 1: You didn't have nobody holding you down while you was in there nose.
Speaker 3: I mean, my mama tried, but like all my other brothers in prison too, So it's like she got like four boys in prison. She can't do shit, and she outside like she in the world taking care of herself.
Speaker 1: Right, you understood? How does she feel now seeing the success that you've had?
Speaker 3: She happy? Is here? She happy as hell? I'm happy as hell because I remember writing her in jail, like I'm gonna change that shit for you, you know?
Speaker 1: Indeed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, and then you were locked up for hell in like three years, four four years? Okay, So what did you do like for yourself when you was feeling some urges? Did you have Twitter? You know? I saw Boosy talking about how.
Speaker 5: Twitter is the porn hub, Yeah, porn musk. I saw him just it's so much porn on Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I love Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Earlier, but were you masturbating a lot like what is jail? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah? I was getting off in jail. We ain't had no Twitter nothing like that had magazines old school and pictures females sent to the joint.
Speaker 1: How often would you say you? Was like and then how do you get that alone time? Ship?
Speaker 3: Like? So, so niggas be out their room? Should I go in my room? Nigga ain't gonna be nothing like they had they room on the yard. So I just go on my oom, like.
Speaker 1: God for bat somebody come back in. You didn't have a code.
Speaker 3: You put a sheet up, so like you put a sheet up. Let a nigga, know, like using the bathroom, so like you're basically like you using the bathroom. You just saying that bitch like it don't matter the sheet up, you know?
Speaker 1: Does that mean you feel like you got to masturbate quick because you don't want nobody to walk in, Like I gotta hurry up and get this over.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't be in that bitch making love.
Speaker 1: We got three minutes. It's so funny you can't. And you were libent for so long, did you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was just no vaginal penetration.
Speaker 1: Some people look at it like nothing.
Speaker 2: That wasn't me. This was this was the rules I made for myself.
Speaker 5: There's a difference celibacy and abstin Yeah, so people love to argue about this. Really, celibacy is it's not permanent, so you do it for said point of time. Abstinence is really like I'm not having sex until I'm married or in a relationship or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. I try to do that ship like until I drop my album. That ship didn't last two weeks trying to like not have sex or like not until I drop, And.
Speaker 1: They like these would be weak. I just wanted to.
Speaker 5: Sacrifice something like, yeah, you should have sacrificed like chicken or something.
Speaker 1: Right, So, last like a week and a half, How was it for you to change anything?
Speaker 3: I feel like I was more irritated easily.
Speaker 4: How did your women feel when you told them that you didn't want to have set?
Speaker 1: They were like, we got each other into that. But I know.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing to you non vagina people over here, here's the thing about vagina and vagina, at least for me, I still need to dig, like you should want to. We're gonna do with each other, but I still need to get No, that's not dick, that's what he's a week, and I need my penis to be attached to a man, and I need to like that ship feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: It's just it's too hard.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I'm cool, I don't even play with but if he's on the road, there's gonna be times that they're not there scissoring. But I'm saying that with him if he's yeah, I mean, I don't know. They might use to its.
Speaker 3: We don't know you feel about toys.
Speaker 5: Oh, we love toys over here. I don't like anything that goes in but yeah, that's same. But there's more than the top that there's but yeah, that's my ship. No, no, it's it's like the rolls, so it sucks and vibrates.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you have you ever used toys on a woman? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Her rolls on her. That's about it.
Speaker 1: That's it the only thing you've ever used. Because you'll have toys too. You guys have the cock ring. You wouldn't try that. Cock rings are that's a ring that you put around it and I guess.
Speaker 4: It's a silicon ring. You put it at the base and it just like squeezes. Some of them vibrate. I like the vibrated ones because the vibrating ones give the woman pleasure to Yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I just rather just feel her cochi.
Speaker 1: You said you have a third leg. Maybe it'd be too tight and cut off the circulation, but still it's still a coon stretching.
Speaker 2: They don't have custom sizes, may made.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't have a true no, but they do. I mean, I've heard from guys and it's amazing. Have you ever used a condom? You got to chill Angela. Have you ever was the last time?
Speaker 3: What I want a relationship?
Speaker 1: Okay? Good? We like that. We're going to promote safe sex up here.
Speaker 5: Promote abstinence condoms and that sounds safe as we get.
Speaker 1: And doing more with your mouth except just going down. Facts, how do you feel now that this album is coming out? Like, how are you feeling? What's your what's your vibe?
Speaker 3: It's been two years. I'm excited. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 4: Your plans were having a big party in Kansas.
Speaker 3: Now I'm doing the album released party in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: At I lives in Atlanta. I live, Yeah, I lives in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: So like tomorrow I'm leaving to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So Gez, can you tell us this story. All right. So she was telling us before you got here, she went on a date with this guy and they was in this strip club. Yeah. Now, I want to know what you think about this? About the money? Yeah, all right?
Speaker 4: So he gave me some ones to throw on the girl. So the girl dancing in front of us, and then me and the girl get to talking. I actually was telling the girl that we was in the hood hole in the wall, and then she was too good for that spot, and I was like, we got the talking and looking at pictures in my phone.
Speaker 1: Told her that. Yeah. I was like, girl, why are you here? Get out of here? You don't belong here?
Speaker 2: Did you too good for this?
Speaker 5: Way?
Speaker 1: Know your words? Girl? And maybe she's making a lot of money, because she's not.
Speaker 4: She's not, I promise you. Where we were at we were in the slums of nor Philly. She is not making the money there, all right. Anyway, he gives me the ones to throw the ones. I'm holding on to the ones. When me and her start talking, I have my one, the ones and my purse, and I put my purse down with the ones on top of it. So me and her are talking. So after the conversation and I'm like, all right, I'm ready to go down. So I tell him, I'm like, all right, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: You're ready to go? He's like, yeah, we can go.
Speaker 5: The first thing he did was picked up the ones and put him in his pocket.
Speaker 1: Why you do that? Like it wasn't even a lot.
Speaker 5: But it's like if you gave me to me and they were on my purse, right, Like, why would you take them back?
Speaker 1: What if I wanted to throw them on their way out to give it to the DJ or like maybe that's your money because he got it, gave it to you, and then you can't take it back. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I wouldn't have did it, but what do I think about it? He may wanted that ship back because he was ready to throw it.
Speaker 5: He probably felt like, you ain't throw it, so let me get that back, you know, Like that's embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I side died him for that.
Speaker 3: You could have let me keep them.
Speaker 5: It ain't even about me keeping it because it was only two hundred times. But the thing is, the thing is they were on my person. They might as well have been in my purse.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They were on my purse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like that's like taking them back out of.
Speaker 1: My bag, Like, nah, he's mine, Like petty, it was petty.
Speaker 3: I looked at it.
Speaker 1: It's very petty. I think they've ever gone on the day in the strip club? Yeah, I can tell you.
Speaker 3: I don't really like strip clubs though, why not? They're just not for me. I don't really be caring.
Speaker 1: For I mean, like, what is it about it that you don't like? What is it that's not for you?
Speaker 3: Just the whole scenery. I mean it's just going in there, females dancing, you throwing a lot of money on them. When I got a female, I can just go to the crib with, you know, and then that shit just make you horny the whole time. You're finish being that bitch throwing twenty thousand dollars. You might as well go only fans and pay them.
Speaker 1: But it's also maybe it's good food. You know, what do you like to eat?
Speaker 3: I like to eat wings.
Speaker 1: Perfect, that's the strip.
Speaker 3: Club they I don't like clubs either.
Speaker 5: Wow, what do you like to do for fun? Like when you're celebrating something, what do you do? You know?
Speaker 3: Shit? I like to I ain't gonna lie any city. I mean, I like to to enjoy. I like to see what it is to do in the city besides that ship.
Speaker 1: You know, I can see why he don't like the club because you don't drink, you don't smoke. I can see why the club is not like a fun place if you're not doing it. Ain't nothing like being sober in the club. Everybody else drunk and you just standing there like these idiots.
Speaker 3: Mumble is that just being there? That's all they do is standing in the club. You going to club, most people just standing around what they phone out.
Speaker 1: The club used to be different. It's not the same anymore. Yeah, everybody is like their phone. I just did my day angela ye day, and there was all these performances, but I was like looking at people and all they was doing.
Speaker 3: Was too cool. Mumble is too cool nowadays. So it's like I'm cool.
Speaker 1: But it's also everybody want to record it and post it. It's like, put your phone down and enjoy the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people don't. I feel like people be too embarrassed to like actually express themselves when they're in clubs and ship, so they just it used to not be that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I can feel like, if you go to the club, they're going to play your music, and then you want to see how people react to it too. For sure, especially you got strip club music. Definitely got strip club music. Go to likesip clubs if you like.
Speaker 4: I went to such and such and it was a viable I went to such and such and I hated it. Tell me, like, any city, what club have you been to that? It was like, all right, yeah, I had a good time there. And then what club that you've been to that You're like, yeah, I ain't going ship trash.
Speaker 1: He don't want to just a club.
Speaker 3: It was his club. It was strip clubs, strip club I can't remember a lot. I don't remember the names. Going on business.
Speaker 1: What city?
Speaker 4: Uh, Miami, I think Miami got good clubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Miami, dude, they got five clubs I like.
Speaker 4: So there are three cities in my opinion, and then this uh scenario, my opinion definitely counts. There are three cities in my opinion that have the best strip clubs booty clubs. Because it's a difference Atlanta, not New York. New York is not on the list. Atlanta, Miami, Houston, Yeah, Okay, those are the three clubs where the strip clubs is I mean, those are the three cities where the strip clubs is always going to be a vibe.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, I ever thought about being strippers.
Speaker 1: I was a stripper. That's why I said my opinion, I have no ask to be stripping.
Speaker 2: You can right a white club. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like I wouldn't be giving what I wanted to give. I would want to be putting on a show, and I don't think I had the moves for that.
Speaker 2: But I really love strip clubs.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you. Most dancers can't dance. They just walk around. Only ten percent of them can do poetry. That bothers me.
Speaker 5: When I'm there, I'm like, I want to see ship. Most entertainers do not entertain No, that's not fun. I want to see like the art of it.
Speaker 1: And I feel like.
Speaker 2: There need some effort, right, I want some effort too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Georgia.
Speaker 5: Georgia did Playboy though, Yeah, and that did Playboy. She was a Playboy cover model.
Speaker 1: Okay, Playboy cover model, let me stop, I want to check out.
Speaker 2: And she was the Beautiful Playmate of the Year and.
Speaker 5: The the last Playmate of the year. Okay, period, Well for now they're about to replace me. What after five years, they're about to replace me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the nerve. I know they need you to like pass the crown to somebody. I know that's a whole other discussion. Are they talking to you about it?
Speaker 2: They want me to do it for free?
Speaker 1: We don't do that. They got money, right, Yeah, they got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting though, One thing I read about you, sleazy Borgo is here is that you did a lot of free shows when you first decided you wanted to do music, and you were going to schools and doing all of that just to kind of build up your audience. Some people won't do that, and it makes me think about this whole thing. Right. I want to get your take on it, because I know you were watching I Spice verse is Cleo Chap. Have you been watching all of that drama? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I saw that. Shit.
Speaker 1: What did you think about that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: From what you know because we don't know obviously, we don't know all the details. I know what you thought. There's different. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like they both got good points. I don't feel like necessarily Ice Spice meant no harm in it. It's things when you when you like as an artist, there's so much shit going on in her life. She can't control everything. She got to focus on going on that stage performing. She's tired after that. So it's like if some shit going on around her, nine times out of ten she's not gonna pay attend to that shit because she like, shit, I gotta get mentally prepared to hop on this stage, or I gotta get mentioned, or I'm tired as hell, so I'm finna go back here. I'm about to go there.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 4: She went in the room with plaborhood pusy. But what I want to know is why she didn't let her security or whoever carry the girl bags off the guard.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. But listen, right, if you the artist, right, and you and you doing some shit, you're not worried about nobody else bags. You're worried about getting to where you gotta go.
Speaker 4: From what I understand, she asked her like, can you tell him to get my bags? And he was like she was like no or.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know she did that.
Speaker 1: Then, that's even like as a.
Speaker 4: Man, right, And it was allegedly it was raining as a man, you would want to help this young lady with her bags now, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: See I'm big on like my team, like anybody that's working for me, Like I got some people around me, like shit, make everybody feel comfortable, like you would make me feel comfortable. I'm big on that.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, you're not going to go to State dinner without them like everybody else goes to dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was an interesting conversation to me because on both sides, the only thing that is, I think in question is the fact that they were supposedly friends, and sometimes the lines between friends and business get blurred. And I feel like that happens to everybody at some point, right, Like has that ever happened to you where you've had somebody that was your friend but then things got messed up because of business.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's how I fell out with most of my friends, you know I used to Like I really fell out with most people that used to be around me. I feel like people stop like when you're their friend, like a motherfucker not respect you to a certain extent, you know, So it's like they do some shit to you they won't do to the next person. It's like not like you know, I respect you, you spect me, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, that's what makes it tough, right, is that they supposedly were friends. And if I tell you I got you when you asked me like do I got to get my rooms? What I got to do? No? I got you, and I get it, like maybe she didn't know, you know, for both of them they're newer artists. But if I tell you I got you and then you need it, I'm like, you still could sleep on the couch or I'm gonna make sure you have a room, or cause it is tough too. Like think about when you were first getting out there and putting your music out. Look, even when you had your first song out right and you know, things that heating up and you're going on the road. You're not making money like people think you are at first. Everybody think you got money, but you got a lot of people, you got a big family, you got a lot of people around you, and everybody thinking he got a song on the radio, he got money, you know. M So how do you handle that situation? Because you do want to help people, but then you also have to set some boundaries because you ain't gonna go broke, you know, trying to help everybody else.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's the biggest mistake, like anybody can make when it comes to like you grinding for something, you becoming successful. Never think you have to help everybody, you know what I'm saying. It's like, you got to help yourself first. And it's like most of the time I feel like with me, like when I first got into it, that's what I feel like, because we had I feel like as a kid, you had these conversations where it's like, oh, if I had this much money, I'm gonna make sure that shit ain't realistic. That shit a dream, you know what I'm saying. That's just it's just some fun shit to say until you really get in there. You got to think about the tax is gonna hit you. You gotta take care of your mama. You got to take care of your kids. Then it's like you got to keep up with your lifestyle, and it's like you got to put an investments. It's so much shit that coming to it where it's like, oh, ship, I can't take care of your body, you know what I'm saying, And you got four kids.
Speaker 1: The kids got to come first. Yeah, sure, you got to make later in life, you're gonna make all the stuff paid for. And the more money you make, the more money you have to spend too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And it's like even when you give it to these months, like you give it to motherfuckers because it's like we come from we ain't coming from money, So it's like we don't know what the fuck to do with money. You give a motherfucker, you get on to your homies fifty thousand dollars, he broke next week because he ain't know what to do with it. You know, one time I asked my guys, I said, if I gave you a hundred care right now, would you know what to do it? He said, nah, Jordan, we know what to do.
Speaker 2: It is I'm not happy to.
Speaker 5: Be that experiment all sacrifice myself EXPI when you're looking for.
Speaker 3: That, gonna do with it a lot of times you will make mistakes by just giving your money to people that don't even know what to do. So it's like it's better for you to keep your money, make money off that money, and then put them in positions to make their own money.
Speaker 1: And put it on them. You know this woman, I was talking to and her name ister kat Timmans, but she is like a financial expert and she helps a lot of people with their financial She was telling me what she ended up having to do was having an account set up and it has a certain amount of money that goes in it every month and people ask her, like in her family for money all the time. But once that money's going, that money going, I ain't got it, you know, sorry, Like that's it. I got to help fund and y'all' it's a certain amount of money and if that money has gone for me to like, because there are times you're gonna want to help people. But once you say you could say yes five hundred times, the worst time you say it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one time you say no, it's over. I'm been in that shit a million times.
Speaker 1: You know. But it's just something that you are Like everybody has something, had a navocate the problem with, you know, Like Biggie would say, more money, more problems. And that's the fact. The more money you have, the more people are gonna come to you for things and they have an idea they want you to invest in, and you're like, look, I don't know you have as this is what I asked people, do you have a business plan? Well, send me the business plan and you know, let me figure it out and let me have my account and look at it. Yeah, and nine times that nobody's sending you a business plan ideas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just got an idea.
Speaker 1: When you think about what things that you want to invest in, like what do you what are some things that you want to do?
Speaker 3: Well, right now, I'm investing into so I'm really big on fashion, so I'm investing into my own clothing bran.
Speaker 1: Okay, we see, thank you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's gonna be called Bakari. So yeah, it's just gonna be some dope ship. Like I'm real, like simple, I like comfy ship, some ship you ain't got to do too much. So that's what it's gonna be. Like a brand where it's just like it's good quality, but it's like a comfy feel, you know. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it's fashion week right now. I know you're hearing us some fashion shows.
Speaker 5: Okay, and known an alcoholic business, yes, should telling you yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Then you can sound in the rape.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know that business.
Speaker 1: What you're gonna do with it? They said this zy mocktails.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that we gotta we gotta register that. Now you call your boy right after.
Speaker 1: This, that's a good name for and then because you got you're from Grand Rapids. Originally, I think that's a good rollout. Yeah mm hm. And you can get other people on it. There's a lot of other artists who don't drink too, so I can just see that being a real thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Now a lot of condos might not work for you, but that But listen, I want to end it with this post that you put up, you know, because I thought this was really amazing. Ain't shed no tears since I was a kid. But I cried making this album. Not because I was sad, but because I realized how far I came, when what I went through to get here, and how much I lost after it all. It's better, sweet, because I lost loved ones I never thought I would lose due to this lifestyle and what came with the street shit, success, money and fame. I hope my story can help any youngen that's where I was once in my life, in the hood, with no hope, but had a dream, a dream to be more than what they see growing up or what they was told they could only be because their skin color or the neighborhood they was from. Keep pushing, keep striving, keep believing in yourself. And so you said, you've been working on this album for two years and the time is finally here. More than a Shooter dropping September six, But until then, go stream the first single off the album, who Doo's Yeah. So congratulation, ys, congratulation, Thank.
Speaker 3: You so much. I'm excited for y'all to hear it. I got so much music that I think y'all gonna love for me.
Speaker 1: I mean, we already love what we have so far.
Speaker 3: It's songs on there. I'm touching on subjects that I feel like it's for y'all. But it's not like, no, just childish, it's real ship that y'all need to hear. Like I feel like females need to hear like people ain't talking about, you know, like what it's a song on there called Insecure. I always always wonder why females didn't like to like I always love a female being natural female, like oh I'm looking crazy right now, but like that's the ship I love the most. So it feel like females deal with insecurities a lot, you know, they need they need reassurance a lot. So it's like, I got a song on there called Insecure. I got a song on there called good Karma, and it's about it's about abuse. A lot of females deal with like abusive man, so it's like domestic violence. So it's like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Subjects, now you listen. It's sleazy world. God. I appreciate that because sometimes people might hear a song from you and think you want way, But like you said, you can't judge a book by his covers, and they'll look at your background and be like, oh he did this, he did X, y Z, and not knowing like like you said, the lessons that you've learned, the reason why people are in the circumstances that they're in, and how you can grow and learn from that and help the next generation. So I think that's a beautiful thing. Yeah, yeah, we appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you all so much.
Speaker 1: We thank you. Make sure y'all check it out. More than a shooter, for real, he will shoot up your club, but he more than that