Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent inauguration Monday, talking about celebration, being hopeful Trump's inauguration, why and how the Democrats fall out of favor so fast. We'll continue along those lines this hour, get to some emails and some other things. But you know what time it is. Inauguration, no, inauguration, holiday, super Bowl, doesn't matter what it is. Every single Monday at this time we do the exact same thing we do. Medal of Honor Monday. You take a Medal of Honor citation and you read it. That's all we do. You celebrate a hero, remember their names or remember their deeds. We hold them up in front of the next generation as an example of what you should be. And I want to emphasize to you how important that is. I bring that up. I try to bring that up every money before I read these things. But it's really, really, really important to give the next generation something to aspire to. It's not enough to just give constant warnings, don't do this, don't do that, don't this, don't that, don't that give them. It does not necessarily heroes. Doesn't have to be I want to be that guy. I'm not saying that, but somebody with qualities of some kind that you can say, look there, that that's what you do. Then I told you. I told you that the night I talked about those two brave Navy seals who went into the water just recently. One went into the water rough seas. It's just real ugly. His buddy went in after him. They both die, And I said, how do you how do I tell my sons? How do I raise sons? Because I'm not that guy, how do I raise sons to be that? Not that I want my sons to dive in? Man, let me raise men that go into the raging notion after a friend. That's the kind of sun That's the kind of men I want to raise. Well. I got a bunch of emails after that, from various warrior types, from some seals, from cops, and from various people who listen to the show, some real studs who listen to this show, And what a lot of them said was, well, just talking to him about it can can make a big difference. It goes in there. That's part of why we do this and Remember we take email suggestions. You can send emails love hate, death threats, ask doctor Jesse questions and medal of honor citations. You can send those into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I don't know why I can't talk Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Shut up, Chris, mister Kelly, would you please give Marine Corporal Kyle Carpenter a Medal of honor shout out? He will be recognized at the National Championship Football game on Monday, the twentieth of January, but your radio audience can also hear his full story here he says, a link, so on and so forth. That's right, My Buckeyes are in the National Championship tonight. Woo. Anyway, without further ado, More importantly, let's pay our respect to mister William Kyle Carpenter, United States Marine Corps from Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Hey, honoring those who went above and beyond. It's Medal of Honor Monday.
Speaker 2: For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life, above and beyond the call of duty while serving as an automatic rifleman with Company F, second Battalion, ninth Marines Regimental Combat Team one Marine Division, first Marine Expeditionary Force in Hellman Province, Afghanistan, in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. On the twenty first November twenty ten, Lance Corporal Carpenter was a member of a platoon sized coalition force comprised of two reinforced Marine squads partnered with an Afghan National Army squad. The platoon had established Patrol Based Dakota two days earlier in a small village in the Marjab District in order to disrupt enemy activity and provide security for the local Afghan population. Lance Corporal Carpenter and a fellow Marine were manning a rooftop security position on the perimeter of Patrol based Dakota when the enemy initiated a daylight attack with hand grenades, one of which landed inside their sandbag position. Without hesitation and with complete disregard for his own safety, Lance Corporal Carpenter moved toward the grenade in an attempt to shield his fellow Marine from the deadly blast. When the grenade detonated, his body absorbed the brunt of the blast, severely wounding him but saving the life of his fellow Marine by his undtnted courage. Bold fighting spirit and unwavering devotion to duty in the face of almost certain death. Lance Corporal Carpenter reflected great credit upon himself and upheld the highest traditions of the Marine Corps in the United States Naval Service. That's freaking awesome. How do you raise men like that? What's your reaction if a grenade lands right in front of you and a buddy as you're sitting down, what's my reaction? I don't know. I don't know. People try to kill me, shoot at me, and yeah, I think that tried to blow me up, But I never had a grenade land at my freaking feet. I don't know what I would do with my buddies. My buddy was right there. Maybe I'm the type of guy to grab him and throw him on it. Hey, give him a medal of honor, thanks, Bob. I don't know, but I know I want my sons to be the type like Kyle Carpenter. Pretty freaking cool, right, And we don't have to play taps for the young man. And that is very rare in those cases where somebody jumps on a grenade or shields their body with a grenade, because grenades when they're that close, tend to finish the job freaking awesome, right, So they're medal of honor Monday. Now, speaking of military things, speaking of why Trump is at the quote peak of his power according to CNN, and why the Democrat Party is at they're lowest low thirty three percent approval nationally. Like I said before, Joe Biden got elected president, but they carried him into the presidency and he was unable to function as an adult. And because he was unable to function as an adult, he was unable to be the dad of the Democrat Party, controlling the worst impulses of his party. So he signed whatever executive orders they, the evil communists, handed him. He did whatever he was told, most of the time, not even knowing what's going on. That was very obvious to everybody Trump talked today about the military. Look, even during the most insane, insane public emotions when it came to COVID, there was never any significant public support for kicking out people in the military who didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Take This week, I will reinstate any service members who were unjustly expelled from our military for objecting to the COVID vaccine mandate with full back pain and I will sign in order to stop our warriors from being subjected to radical political theories and social experiment and swell on duty.
Speaker 2: It's going to end immediately. Why did that stuff happen so badly? It's not just that Obama paid the way for it, and he did. Obama paid the way for a lot of this stuff. Fired virtually every general who was quote disloyal or possibly disloyal to him, and filled up the Flag Officer Corps with a bunch of committed communists who would do what they had to. Yes, all that stuff is true, But how did you go from that to having multiple In fact, I believe it's every branch Chris Corey correct me if I'm wrong, Almost every branch of the military putting out rainbow advertisements. It was everyone. I know. The Marines did it too, so I can't Well, the Marines would no, no, no, no. I remember the Marine putting up a helmet with the rainbow crayons in the thing. How did you go from I want this general because he's more loyal to me to hey, guys, congratulations, it's drag night on the base. How did you go from that to multiple Navy sailors? I've watched them with my own eyes, putting out the gayest videos they can possibly put out online for publication. I know what you're thinking, that's every Navy video. No, these ones are more extreme than even that. Hi, I'm Gavin on the USS Harvey Milk, How did that happen? Once again, Joe Biden was not with it enough to be dad, not with it enough to say no. So there were no breaks and no controls on what happened under his administration. We watched four years of unhinged, unchecked Democrat power and it's nuts. And we will tell you what. I'm gonna be turned to the Biden portion of it. I want to talk to about a couple of things Trump did today. Some are hilarious, all of them are wonderful. Some of the things he did, some of the things he said. We'll get to some emails and then we'll come back to this, and this is going to be important. What do we do now? I'm not just talking about, Okay, we open up energy and secure the border and stuff like that, as it means as it is to the other side. How do we deal with the other side? What do we do now? We'll talk about that, but I want to get to some of the stuff Trump said. First, I want to tell you about a little thing I like to call the Obliterator. I wish I could tell you I came up with that name. I would like to tell you if I started my own high quality blender, I would name it the Obliterator. But that's probably not true. I'm not smart enough to do so. Chefman is though, they built one that is durable. That gosh. I can't stand how blenders just break. I think we've broken like six of them in the course of our marriage. This thing is built like a tank and it looks good. You're getting a premium blender. It won a red Dot Best Concept Design Award. They sell this thing in Walmart. Is how popular the obliterator is. It does everything. It gets used two times a day in the Kelly household. I think it's the only thing that could actually liquefy all the freaking vegetables and that garbage smoothie ob makes every morning. Do you want an obliterator? You should, It's what I use. C. H. E. F. M An dot com. Chefman dot com, go get your obliterator. We'll be back. The Jesse Chilly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday and Inauguration Day. Remember if you miss any part the show, you can download the whole thing. Ihearts Spotify, iTunes. Jesse, you were right all along, Jesse. The Communists were infusing the Biden administration with communist ideas. So yeah, look, Joe Biden wasn't strong enough to control the most radical elements of his party. Let's we'll get back to that in a while. There are a couple things that I very much enjoyed today. Remember the fifty one former intelligence officials who signed that letter claiming Hunter Biden's laptop from Hell was Russian disinformation. Yeah, Trump's taking away all their security clearances. And let me tell you why that's actually a big, big, big deal. They explained a little bit about this security clearance is one of those things that every dude can't speak for the ladies here, but every dude loves it, don't we don't. Don't you want top secret security clearance, you know, for your eyes only stuff. Every dude loves the covert stuff, the spy stuff. That's right, Chris feels like double O seven or Chris, is there a Jewish double oh seven, like something hammer or something like that. What I'm asking, Chris, there's got to be you know what I'm watching this show, Chris, that you would probably like it. It's called Fouda. You ever heard of it? Found fau Da? Hold on, hold on, buddy, before you look it up. I don't want to get your hopes up here. I need to clarify. I had heard the show was really good. I am like an episode and a half into it so far it is it's a bunch of Israeli commandos killing a bunch of terrorists. I think it's come offs. I don't know if they've said that. I wasn't really paying that much attention. The dubbing and the subtitles leaves a lot to be desired. So I'm just anyway, Chris, we're not getting on a sidetrack back to when we were talking about top secret security clearances. Sorry, I didn't mean to get off on a sidetrack. Top secret things. We love them. We want higher levels of security clearance. All dudes liked it, but you should understand in DC, in Washington, d C. Higher levels of security clearance oftentimes just mean higher levels of money. That's what they mean higher levels of money. And you think, or maybe you don't think this, but here's what I would have thought if you'd asked me ten years ago, before I knew any better. Well, yeah, if you are the head of the CIA, if you get to be director of the CIA, yes you're going to have the most top secret security clearance there is. You know, all about the aliens and everything else. But when you leave, they take that away, right, you still aren't allowed to have access to the highest levels of secrecy because you're not CIA director anymore. So Chris is even asking that doesn't happen. No, it doesn't happen. These guys keep their security clearance levels most of the time. And look, this is not universal for everybody, but especially if you're a system servant. If you're some four star general CIA, then you've proven to be a loyal friend of the system. They don't come and take your security clearance out of your wallet as you leave, and so you don't leave and go right to the unemployment line. You leave and walk right into how many different lobbying firms, private security for firms, foreign governments. How many different people will pay somebody who has top secret security clearance? How many different entities around the globe, not just around America, will pay you for the fact you still have access to high levels of secret information. The answer is a lot, a lot of them. Well fifty one former intelligence officials. They signed on to a letter allegedly created by Anthony Blincoln, John Brennan, James Clapper, Leon Panetta, those types all signed on to this letter, a letter stating that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. Except it wasn't, and that wasn't a misleading statement. They didn't shade the truth a little bit. They lied outright, and they used in part their credentials of having top secret security clearance to give a lot of credence to that letter. It put a lot of rear end behind that letter. For lack of a better way to put it, wow, I mean because think about it. I know you already know, but really genuinely think about the norms and normas in your life. Your neighbor. Look, actually, I don't have to think about it. I have a neighbor. I'm thinking about him. His name starts with a D. I'm not going to call him out right here. He's a Republican, he votes Republican. He's very much a norm though, and not going to be listening to the show. I remember when that letter came out and I was out back. We were all at a different neighbor's house. We were all out back, we were all playing corn hole, couple beers, just relaxing on a Friday Saturday night, and I started griping about that letter and how crooked it was with a couple buddies, and I remember, like it was yesterday. My neighbor D we'll call him, said, Jesse, you really think fifty one CIA directors with top secret clearance would lie on a letter by like that. For the norms and normas, it's very very effective to do things like that, and it was effective. In part it launched Joe Biden into the White House. Donald Trump took away their security clearance today. Gosh, that's freaking hysterical, but that probably pales in comparison to the saltiness of what he did to Mark Milly. We'll talk about Milly and the Biden preemptive pardons next. Jesse Kelly, It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, a wonderful Monday. Reminding you you can email the show. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We have wonderful, loving emails like this when you gotta stay on for the whole thing. Lifelong Republican here, as a fellow who was raised in Wyoming, I found your discussion about how cold it gets in Montana and Wyoming spot on. People are amazed. Our closest sports opponent was forty nine miles away and the next was ninety nine miles. That's what it was like, Chris. We always dressed and planned, as you said, as if we'd have to walk home or camp out overnight in the car. This is the best part, though, though I listened to you maybe once or twice a month and find most of what you say borish and or insufferable. Tonight you were correct about the subject of cold weather. Well. Look, it's always nice to meet a new fan, Chris. I love you too, buddy. All right, Joe Biden did something totally unsurprising today, and I'm enjoying a lot of it. To be honest, It's making other people angry, and I understand why, but I'm enjoying a lot of it. I'm talking about the Pardons today. Joe Biden pardoned Fauci Liz Chaining. He also and this was planned. I should note he came out and he pardoned his own family members, multiple family members with backdated pardons, and he did this fifteen minutes before the inauguration. Fauci and Liz Cheney and those types. He announced those first thing this morning, so Trump would have time to look at those and digest those and prepare. But he waited to pardon his own family members fifteen minutes before he was no longer president. He's on his way out the door. The boxes have been packed, everything's done. He leans down and signs to get out a jail free card for his family. And people are angry about it, and people are pointing out the Biden hypocrisy. I'm about to tell you what you should feel good. I know everyone's pointing this, ut it's this is Biden from twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Well, it concerns me in terms of what kind of precedence sets and how the rest of the world looks at us as a nation of laws and injustice, not going to see an our administration that kind of approach to pardons.
Speaker 2: And everyone's saying, ah, what a liar, what a hypocrite. Okay, Chuck Schumer back then was talking about the same thing. Well, I can't do what an abuse a presidential authorities.
Speaker 5: And it's reportedly asking his staff whether he can issue preemptive pardons for himself his family members Rudy Giuliani. There's a simple answer, No, no, mister president, that would be a gross abuse of the presidential pardon authority.
Speaker 2: 'mlet me tell you why I'm happy about these pardons. I'm thrilled. Actually. One, I understand your anger because you want doctor Fauci in prison, So to why you want Liz Cheney in prison? So do why if Biden or his family members who are actually mostly Biden's but if the Biden family have used their position to commit crimes, you want them in prison, So do why. I agree with you. Yeah, totally agree with those things. But I know two things. One that wasn't going to happen. Look, just because we're seeing a newer, sterner Republican party doesn't mean we have yet the kind of Republican party that has the teeth to actually put Democrats in jail. We don't have that yet. Okay, that's one I come at this from the approach of I never thought Fauci was going to prison anyway. So because I come at it from that approach, why am I happy about it? Well, I'm happy about it because, just like we talked about earlier, the Emperor has no clothes now and everyone knows it. Everybody knows it. Even your liberal aunt Peggy can't offer more than a half hearted well he kind of had to because Trump was gonna prosecute. Even she can't offer anything more than a half hearted defense of preemptively pardoning all the family members who were involved in your criminal enterprise. There's no there's no shining up that turd. You're evil. These people are all evil criminals, and they've stopped hiding it. And there's a huge benefit in that. There is a huge benefit in that, and that is happening in part still because of the Biden family being on the outs with the Democrat Party. For walk with me, walk with me here. Even if you're a sitting president who was who remains popular in your own party, and you were a powerful sitting president, you have mints on what you can do on your way out the door. That's why you've always kept yourself in check. We'll make it about Obama, Okay, Obama, even if you go look at just pardons, things like pardons and executive orders on the way out of the door. Now you think, you know, I think Obama's the most evil president we've ever had, and I do, But why didn't he give out near as many pardons? Why didn't Why didn't Barack Obama do these crazy over the top executive orders? And I know we did a bunch of them in the beginning and he did some, But why didn't he do a bunch of them at the end to really just kind of screw over the whole country. Hey, by the way, you can't drive for oil now and you never will haha. Up here as I'm retiring. Why didn't he do that? Because Barack Obama wanted to remain in good standing with the Democrat party. George Bush, we'll make it about public. We talked enough about Democrats tonight. George Bush, at the end of his eight years, why not do that? George Bush had political allies in prison? Why not turn them loose? These are people already in prison. Why not turn all of them? Why not do that? Well, in part you are still kept in check because you want to remain in good standing with your party. There are a lot of benefits to remaining in good standing with the national party. We're talking a brighter, shinier presidential library here, We're talking about lucrative, multi million dollars speaking engagement fees. Look, it is a very very very profitable thing to remain in good standing with your own party. The Obamas signed a four hundred million dollar deal with Netflix. Why still in good standing? So why did Joe Biden go crazy on the way out? Well, two reasons. One of the reasons is the one we talked about earlier. He's not with it enough to keep the animals in his party in check. But the second reason is the Bidens. They don't care about remaining in good standing with the Democrat Party. They're still at war with the Democrat Party. Nancy Pelosi, her spokeswoman, spokesman, I can't get it. I can't believe I actually said. Spokeswoman came out in a public paper and called in Politico and called Jill Biden, lady Mickbiden. That's somebody whose last name is Pelosi, Lady Mick Biden. Jill Biden has recently did Nancy Pelosi publicly Remember we talked about it a little bit last year. Or last year. Last week, Jill Biden came out and said, I can't believe she knife my husband. We've been friends for like fifty years. The Bidens did so much damage and took the clothes off of the Emperor on the way out the door because the Democrat Party knifed him out the White House, and he no longer cares if he remains in good standing with the Democrat Party. Joe Biden, we all know he's probably not gonna be alive by the time they put the finishing touches on that Presidential museum. He's going to get what does he give a crap about? Isn't that amazing to sit and think about? All right, I'm gonna switch gears here, babe, do a couple emails real quick. But I do want to get to I want to get to how we act now? What do we do now? Meaning how do we treat the other side? What's our best way to go forward? Because unity is the theme of the day. Right before we get to that, I want you to unify with your burn a pistol launcher, meaning I want you to practice with it. If you will. You see burna it's a less lethal launcher that's why it's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. It doesn't shoot bullets, It shoots pepper balls or tear gas balls or kinetic rounds. It hits, it explodes, it'll stop a bad guy in his tracks for a long time. You will live and you won't have to go to court, and you won't have to go to jail. And you get a burn a pistol launcher, it'll save your life. And it's legal. But they'll send you practice rounds. Practice with your burna. You might just find yourself enjoying it and you'll be a lot sharper with it. And in honor of Inauguration Week, they have a custom bundle discount at fifteen percent off MSRP. You want to get a deal, today's the time for a deal. It's an honor of Inauguration Week. You go to byrna dot com slash Jesse bernad dot com slash jesse Go, get a special bundle and practice. We'll be back.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 1: It's the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, a wonderful Monday. Of course, it was a Medal of Honor Monday, We've got a good time talking inauguration stuff. You can find all that on iHeart, Spotify, and iTunes if you miss any part of the show, or you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Yeah, why did Ronald Reagan give out four hundred and six pardons? HW seventy seven, Bill Clinton four fifty nine, George W two hundred, Barack Obama nineteen hundred, Trump two hundred, and Joe Biden eight thousand. Well, two reasons. As I said, Originally, he was unable and unwilling to put brakes on the communists who control his administration. That's one and two. You hand out pardons to everyone and their brother, including your family members, when you don't care about the reputation of the Democrat Party. And that was always the danger the system faced when it came to Joe Biden. The system, as I warned you, they were going to do it a couple of years before they did it. The system, the system wanted Joe Biden gone because they didn't think he could win again, and they decided to make him gone. But he was still there after you shoved him out of power and the president can still do a lot of damage. Whatever, let's do some emails before we get back to politics. Jesse, thank you for remembering the Tang and its skipper. Also notable was the USS Wahoo and its commander Mush Morton. His name is Dudley Morton, although Mush there's what everyone calls him. None were awarded the Medal of Honor. The crew was legendary for aggressively sinking Japanese shipping. It was Mush who achieved the first down the throat shot of a destroyer charging the Wahoo with murderous intents, sinking the destroyer. The Waho by itself wiped out an entire convoy. The wa who was the first submarine marine to enter enemy harbor and sink a ship in the harbor. Yeah, those Navy guys in World War Two. Down the throat shot Chris uh Okay, So I touched on this a little bit. I'm not gonna spend a long time on it. But remember when you think of submarines, it's very tempting to think about submarines today, which are super fast up on the surface and down below. You just go wherever you want to go. Back then, in World War two, when you were on the surface as a submarine, Remember, you have virtually no armor. They're not armored, they're not made to be armored. When you were on the surface, you can move okay, because you still have an engine, a motor. You're running on fuel. Okay. But back then when you went down, just because they weren't as advanced technologically, for obvious reasons, you only moved electrically. You went from being motor powered, fuel powered to electric powered. You were extremely slow, extremely slow. And as I tried to point out last week, have you ever seen that's a good example of that. Here's a good example. Have you ever seen on the news or on social media and above the waters shot from a helicopter of a shark swimming in the ocean. Ever watched the Nature show? Maybe a shark close to the beach. It's insane how visible they are, isn't it. They're not hiding at all. If it's daylight, you have that hell, you can point out each and everyone. Look, there's that one, there, that one. They're not hidden at all. Well, those sharks are oftentimes pretty deep in the water. I realized this sounds like an obvious point, but water is very very very clear, and when you're looking down you can see it easily. So when you were a submarine in World War Two, you had no armor. Your only protection was beneath the water. But even beneath the water, you still are unarmored, and you can be seen quite easily, depending on how deep you can go, and you can't move. What's a down the throat shot for a destroyer If you are an American submarine, well, really any submarine. But if you are a submarine, a World War two level submarine, you understand that destroyers are there to kill you. Destroyers are in large part there to hunt and kill submarines. That destroyer is equipped with all the depth charges and everything it needs to take you out as a submarine. And if that destroyer has seen you, if he has laid eyes on you, that alone might be a death sentence because he's going to catch you. You can't try to outrun him. He's going to shoot his surface guns at you if you remain on the surface. And if he pops you even once, guess what, You're not anymore waterproof, so you can't go down below. He doesn't even have to sink you. He pops you you're not waterproof. You're finished. Now you try to go down. He knows where you went down, and he knows you can hardly move after you went down. He's going to cruise that area hunting for you, looking for you, and he's going to depth charge you to the bottom of the water. So what is a down the throat shot destroyer gets its eyes on Mush Morton and his crew. Mush decides, well, I guess we're just gonna slug it out, and he just points that bad boy at him and fires torpedoes at him and nails him head on. You don't normally try for that shot. You try for side shots because that's where all the surface area is. He nailed him head on and sunk him. These guys were a different breed man. And in case you are wondering what happened to Mush Morton and his crew, I don't know. It's really one of those sad things. Nobody knows they're dead. We know that the wah who and this happened in World War Two. That's why there are so many MIAs. It's why oftentimes it's not a body buried. You send a crew out who's not necessarily in radio contact at all times or whatnot, and sometimes they just don't come back. There are rumors about this or that. The most popular theory is there are Japanese accounts of finding a disabled submarine on the surface and air power flying in and taking them out, and they think that was where the wah who was at the time. They're all gone, right, they died, they died for their bravery, but freaking awesome. Right, Let's talk about looting the treasury and how we should handle the other side. Before we talk about that, let's talk about something wonderful, caring for the families of those who didn't come home. First responder families, gold star families. How can we do that? Look, the pain of losing somebody never ever, ever goes away, but we can help. We can maybe pay off a home for them so that widow and her kids don't have that financial burden. That's what Tunnel to Towers does. They build communities for these families, They pay off the mortgages for these families. In your darkest hour, Tunnel to Towers comes along, just help. And that's where your eleven dollars a month goes. And more than ninety five cents of every dollar goes right to its programs. That's unheard of in the charity world. You want to help these widows and orphans, go to tthanumber two, t dot org, T twot dot org. We still have an hour. Hang on,