Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central from the most trusted journalist at Comedy Central's America's.
Speaker 2: Only source for news.
Speaker 3: This is The Daily Show with your host Jordan Clever.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Valor Show.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going to comfort. We got a great show for you tonight, Kelor. Mike is here tonight's Grankly, it is great to be back. Jon Stewart kick things off last night. He worked one day. Now he's taking a well deserved break until next week. But the campaign continues, and so do we. With Indecision twenty twenty four. Now, for once, the big news in the GOP primary is not about Donald Trump. It's about Nicki Haley and what Donald Trump said about her.
Speaker 5: Former President Trump taking heat for questioning why Nicky Haley's husband has not been with her on the campaign trail.
Speaker 3: Where's her husband? Oh, he's away, he's away.
Speaker 1: What happened to her husband?
Speaker 3: What happened to her husband? Where is he? He's gone? Your husband, Michael is a major with the South Carolina Army National Guard currently deployed in the Horn of Africa.
Speaker 6: It's disgusting and let's take it and move me and Michael out of it. If you're going to go and criticize a combat veteran, you criticize one veteran, you're criticizing all of them.
Speaker 3: Wow. Now that is the spine of a leader, someone who will stand up for our troops when Donald Trump attacks them. I mean not John McCain or a or the gold Star family. She worked for Trump after that. But but if you go after a troop that Nicki Haley is married to, that is where she draws a very specific line. Haley's obviously been hitting this very hard, and honestly, I don't blame her for milking this. The only time the media gives her attention is when Donald Trump is roasting her. In fact, if I were Nicky Haley, I text Trump like, hey, Donnie, uh, check out this pick of my son's weird overbites. Send. But this whole thing might be a misunderstanding. I don't want to be a Trump defender one because he never pays his defense bills. But I honestly don't think he was trying to insult her husband's service. He was just trying to maliciously insinuate that their marriage is collapsing. So Nicky, I think you omenology. But if you are going to engage Nikki, don't just do this? How dare you? Have you no decency thing? Because he doesn't. We've seen this. You can't take the high road with Donald Trump. That off ramp has been closed since twenty sixteen. If he goes after your missing husband, you go after his missing wife. Yes, get the glove dog, take him off. Something like I'm not surprised you can't keep track of one spouse, Donald, since two already left you. Boom, Donald's why is it easier to spot a classified document at mar A Lago than the mother of your children? Boom? Turns out the only way your wife would spend time with you is if you golfed on the hole where you buried her. Just spitballing here, guy. But the Haley Trump feud isn't just about whose spouse hates them the most. It's about the direction of the Republican Party. Something I found out over the weekend. Take a look. Trump is cruising in the GOP primary, yet Nikki Haley has refused to back out, despite losing in three states where she was beaten by the general concept of none of these candidates. So I went down to a Haley campaign stop in her home state to see if she has found any cracks in the MAGA foundation. I love Nikki Haley, what she did for South Carolina. I'm about it for Trump twice, and I'm embarrassed she's going up in the pulp. She keeps going up. I mean, she did lose to none of these candidates. I know back in Nevada tough. Now we're looking at poles here. The holes aren't great for Haley up against Trump for this primary one.
Speaker 7: I am not smart enough to till you number, but I can tell you one thing. She is certainly not going to get embarrassed in this state. I have a problem with people insinuating she might not have been an effective governor. Really well, they either lived in another state or they're high as a Georgia pine.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not prom They are those tall trees buried tall buddy.
Speaker 1: The idea is just to stop Trump.
Speaker 2: I'm a Republican all my life, but I cannot support Trump.
Speaker 3: But even in the face of tough odds, her supporters had a long term strategy to the GOP nomination.
Speaker 2: Staying in all the way to the convention because he may not be around by the convention.
Speaker 1: Because she gets put in jail or convicted.
Speaker 3: What do you think Haley needs to do to convince those Trump voters who say they.
Speaker 8: Will never ever ever, ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever.
Speaker 3: Ever vote for NICKI Haley. And obviously I'm abbreviating this. The crowd was small, but there were people in South Carolina hungry for a new choice. I wondered, here in Haley's own backyard, what kind of a crowd would Trump muster in? Oh shit, Brady was huge. You could even say big.
Speaker 1: Lee, God, it's going to be loud.
Speaker 3: It's going to be loud, loud, and it's going to be crazy. I mean it's kind of quiet in business like outside, but it's a party of the bat.
Speaker 1: It's going to be huge.
Speaker 3: You would know, my friend, you would know, tell me about your off What's what's going on here? This is and short, so sometimes I got to answer unique placement of his mouth area.
Speaker 1: I loved everything that he is implemented in the past, so I love if he could put that back into office to keep that going.
Speaker 3: Like what's up?
Speaker 2: I like the border control?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's a big point. It should be working to fix what's happening at the body. It feels like Congress is just sitting on their hands right now doing nothing. Yes, they brought up a bill to do something and Trump said, no freaking way. Why was that a good idea?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what did they think of Trump's only remaining human opponent?
Speaker 7: I think she changed, Yeah, they changed fake Republican.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not familiar with nikky globalist.
Speaker 1: She belongs to the fascist.
Speaker 3: She was in the UN for God's sakes, I know that's so global fastiest capital of the world. To be fair, she was appointed by Donald Trump, Okay, but.
Speaker 7: She stabbed him in the back as quick as she could.
Speaker 1: Yes, loyalty matters.
Speaker 3: Loyalty matters. Fidelity that matters. When you say fidelity matters, you're not talking about like marital.
Speaker 1: All fidelity matters.
Speaker 3: Fidelity matters. Have fun and they're inside with Donald Trump. I don't know if his third wife will be in there with him. I think she might still be mad at him. And Trump's recent court challenges have inspired a brand new demand. Trump has been talking right now about it. He says he thinks he should be immune from the actions he takes, while presently you think he should have total immunity. Otherwise everyone's going to jaility. You're fine with Trump as king? Yes, Trump is king.
Speaker 1: Is good.
Speaker 3: That's about an American that you can get. Yes, it is King Trump. Yes, however Trump is it's asking to be a king. He wants to be a different kind of rule. He says, you're not going to be a dictator yet.
Speaker 1: I said no, no, no other.
Speaker 3: Than day one. A dictatorship for day one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what we need.
Speaker 3: What does that actually look like.
Speaker 7: Well, that means that about half the people in the Department of Justice should be arrested and put behind bars.
Speaker 3: That's like a true dictatorship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know, if it needs to happen.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump said it'll be a dictator day one. What do you think of that? Is that a good idea? Let's get it.
Speaker 1: Done, get in and get it done, let's go.
Speaker 3: He's not going to be like a Hitler dictator. No, more like a Mussolini dictator for d Yeah.
Speaker 1: Put the people in place.
Speaker 3: A dictator can do that, right, It could put people in place. The good people are over here, the bad people over here into gula at this point, that's what America needs. So they're on board. With the Dictator justice. But what about all the big dictator talk. Trump said, they're poisoning the blood of our country.
Speaker 2: Trump kind of speaks in allegories. What he's talking about is the blood of the country's been tainted. People who have come here and immigrated. It's a different story.
Speaker 5: And they don't know our American history and our values.
Speaker 3: Nor do they respect this. So when he says poisoning our country, it sounds harsh. It sounds much nicer in the original German. Yeah, yeah, there you go. While many were on board with Dictator two point zero, I did start to see some small crafts in support, Like when I found this woman who spent sixty days in prison for her role on January sixth.
Speaker 6: You were a Trump supporter, absolutely, I was a Repolican and I was wrong that day for even being there.
Speaker 3: January sixth was an insurrection. Keep her voisedown. This is a Trump rally. That's not the most popular take to have right now. And this guy who confessed he's scared about losing his money after investing in a bunch of weird financial MAGA products like Trump debit cards and a dubious Trump currency, I.
Speaker 2: Have supported him with checks and the gold gold Trump cars one hundred dollars gold things.
Speaker 3: I can't get rid of those.
Speaker 2: And a T cards a t RB cards.
Speaker 9: Now is that wor they gave me a pin number or they could at any ATM.
Speaker 3: Went to ATM, couldn't get nothing out. The card has nothing on. You think it was a scam.
Speaker 1: It might have been. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You've invested a lot of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone is telling me to buy something different, stop by, don't buy any I just as as a guy.
Speaker 3: Who's just getting to know you here, stop it, right, I am, but I had this one guy.
Speaker 2: He wants to be putting in more money. Right.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 3: Here's here's the I'm afraid if you go in there again, you're gonna be taken in by a scam again. No yes, no, yes, yeah, no no no, no, yes. All I'm saying is here, I'm saying there is hope that you can make better choices and not give into a scam. Moving forward, right, Okay, So I think I think you just walked that way right through those gates.
Speaker 1: No, no, my cars aren't here.
Speaker 3: Well, we almost saved one person if it'd only parked in the wet spot.
Speaker 10: When we come back, we'll fix the border crisis. Stick around, Welcome back to the Daily Show.
Speaker 3: For months now, Congress has been working on a deal that would send more military aid to Ukraine, because if Russia defeats Ukraine, then Europe is next and then America. And I don't know about you, but I'm never going to be able to learn Russian. I mean, look at this, there's a six of pi symbol, the end is backwards. It's wearing a beret for some reason. I mean, what am I going to do with this? These people have to be stopped their entire life, which it's just a very strong password. But the good news is last night the Senate finally agreed to a ninety five billion dollar for an a bill give you money to Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan. They just stuffed all the current and future wars all into one bill like a delicious defense Turducan. Bad news is it's already pretty much dead.
Speaker 5: The bill's future is now uncertain due to opposition from Republicans who insist that it also addressed the border crisis.
Speaker 11: Open the champagne, Pop the cork, the Senate Democrat leader and the Republican leader are on their way to Kiev. They've got sixty billion dollars they're bringing. Get the champagne ready and fly to Kiev on Friday. They will take the sixty billion dollars to Kiev, crack the champagne. And meanwhile, each day between five to ten people come across the border illegally.
Speaker 3: Does rand Paul wants some shipping. Feels like that's the energy of a drunk X making a wedding toast. Sure, pop the champagne. Share of you and your new lover are what's going away to Kiev? Well, you know what, I got a studio apartment above a weed stor so I'm doing fine. I'm blaming. I'm blaming. You sent the invite. You didn't have to send an invite. You know what, you know what? No, I want a working government.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: And if Republicans cared that much about the border and Democrats cared that much about foreign aid, maybe these senators can negotiate a compromise.
Speaker 5: But that is exactly what senators originally try to do. A group of bipartisan senators worked for months to negotiate a massive build that would address for an aid and the immigration crisis, but then Donald Trump derailed it by pressuring Republicans to vote against it.
Speaker 3: I'm right, because they had a border compromise until Trump tore it up like it was a federal subpoena. Frankly, it blows my mind that Republicans rejected this bill. It was the strongest border bill in decades, but it still wasn't good enough for them. It's like the Democrats asked Republicans to prom and they said, off, we're waiting for Jeremy Allen White. Well, guess what Republicans you missed out? Because Chuck Schumer is over there in the corner with his dancing shoes on. It's a perfectly nice man who also has a horse just gigantic, you know, just like well, you know what, those glasses are always falling off. That's just that's the gravitational force is just just it. This is a giant horse just pulling, just pulling everything, just just pulling everything to the grounds. It's just you missed out, Republicans, and Republicans you could have had all that, but Trump made them turn it down. The question is why to offer some analysis. Let's turn now to Desi lighting Deisy, Is there any is there any any possibility of a compromise on the border, Oh.
Speaker 12: You sweet naive idealists, shit for brains. No, if the Republicans solved the border crisis, then Trump can't run on the border crisis. The border was the perfect campaign issue. It was scary, it was racist. It had a catchy chant, Build the wall, build the wall.
Speaker 3: Build the wall, build. It's got me just like that.
Speaker 12: Really, see, see, if they want to get Republicans on board with solving the issue, they need to give them a new issue that they can run on, some heat, some fresh meat to rile them up.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, like like what like anything?
Speaker 12: Like Democrats pass the law that makes old guns gay. Republicans would be so pissed and also a little turned on.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, let me try one here. Democrats could cut funding for after school programs.
Speaker 12: Oh no, Jordan, they don't give a shit about that.
Speaker 3: They could make after school programs days. Yes, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're getting it. Now, you're getting it.
Speaker 12: Do you Republicans need a campaign issue that scares the shit out of their base? And you know what they're Afraid of Everything, cities, books, vaccines, gut health, high.
Speaker 3: School, musical theater, Black Little Mermaid, the first three hundred years of American history.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, rainbows, drag brunch, drag dinner, drag afternoon snack, Beyonce singing Country Views, M and M's.
Speaker 3: Crtpbs are anything with letters, and of course Taylor Swifts finding.
Speaker 1: Yeah no.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, like maybe that gets a border deal done. But we can't just keep swapping one problem for another. I mean, the whole point of politics is to solve problems.
Speaker 12: No no, no, no no no no no. The whole point of problems is to let people do politics. If we solve all the problems, then there'll be no more politics. And if there's no more politics, then there's no more political satire.
Speaker 3: And then we have to find real jobs.
Speaker 10: No real jobs, no real jobs, yes yes, yes, no real jobs. No real job, no real job.
Speaker 3: That is something you can chad Emy lineuch, everybody. When we come back, Killer Mike is here, so don't go away.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, Welcome back to the other show.
Speaker 3: My guest tonight is a Grammy Award winning rapper whose latest album is called Michael. Please welcome Killer Mike, Sure.
Speaker 9: Congrats first than sweeping all of the major rap categories at the Grammy. I'm sure you can't talk about what else happened there.
Speaker 1: But I did sweep them like a new broom in your grandma's living room.
Speaker 3: That's what it's there for. Has it out to sweep all those Grammys?
Speaker 1: That's out the betting man rent the feast of my girl.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to ask the big question though, Yeah, the big question everybody had after the Grammys. The Taylor snubs Lean.
Speaker 1: Shouts out the Taylor Man. She she God, damn she wanted the Grammys? Or boyfrien one of the chiefs. If she's if she's in the poly me and my wife, you need a third?
Speaker 3: Is that what Poward gives you?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: You feel like you could throw off polygamy?
Speaker 1: Right now? I feel I could pull it off on the problems. My wife's good with a gun. She doesn't agree. But I'll keep trying for all the men out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good. Yeah, I say, you see like you, whatever you throw out there is gonna come back to you as well as I mean, you are on quite the streak. I mean, as well as winning the Grammys. You're your son. After a three year for a kidney.
Speaker 1: Holy boy got his Holy boy got his kitney. I had to talk with him about his kidney like you do a puppy, Like this is your kidney. You're gonna take care of it. Marijuana, alcohol, no, you know, but his nurses. We were sitting there as the nurses were telling us, and I was like, God, damn, this was a lot for a twenty one year old kid to be taken on. But my kids are warrior man. I just gotta tell him he's my hero.
Speaker 10: That's what.
Speaker 3: I mean. Frankly, it is legitimately wonderful to hear good news happening to a good person.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So what Genie Lamp did you rub? What is the what do you? What do you owe your success to?
Speaker 1: I owe it to the fact that I was just too stubborn to give up. My manager, Will from Active Management, Will Bronson, and my an r because like we're all friends, but we have just saying just get up every day, put one foot in front of the other. So I have a lot of tabent, but it took me twenty years to get here, and I was just too stubborn to quit. And I think that that's that's half the battle, just being tenacious about it. And I want to take time to honestly thank my children because my children have lost so much time with their dad as I was doing it. We've had great quality time, but the quantity of time has been cut short. So Malik a naya pony boy, Mikey, just thank you guys so much for allowing dad to do this.
Speaker 3: You know, I love it.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: You've been you've been at this for a long time. And yeah, you famously said like, don't give.
Speaker 1: Up, don't give up. You're never too old, You're never too.
Speaker 3: Old forty five? Well could I could I win the best rap album that happened?
Speaker 1: As long as you got a hairline? And you do and there's it looks great though you're on it. Maybe we're too old for porn, but rap, we got rap. We're for rap.
Speaker 3: There was never an age where it would have been an appropriate choice.
Speaker 1: At eighteen years old listening to Luke in the Two Loud Crew can throw.
Speaker 3: That that was the I want to talk a little bit about your album, a personal album, but I want to also look at like your reference satan a lot on this album, even on the cover right here we had you know, you have double hor horns and halo horns and halo right. Uh. Spirituality is a big part of this album. Yeah, we're an interesting time right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People seem to be moving away from spirituality.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh.
Speaker 3: And it feels like you infuse a lot of your work into it. I know you have a lot of respect for the craft of hip hop. Do you feel like that can serve as a conduit for people who are looking for spirituality, who are looking for something what do you see that role?
Speaker 1: I came out of a rap album called rap Music twelve years ago and it was you know it was it titled Rebellious African that Me be Me and the People's music for all the people. And at that time I realized that the only religious experiences I really hat at were when I listened to or was a part of music, and music is a very big part of the church. I'm a Southern Black man. I grew up in Baptist and Pentecostal churches, so music was a conduit to put everybody in the room on the same frequency and the same energy. So I actually believe that people aren't away from spirituality as much as they're running from the institutions that promise them spirituality and just deliver things like give us money or we need tithing. I think that people are trying to find I think that they're trying to find God in spirituality, but they're finding it in places you wouldn't regularly find it. They're finding communing with one another, they're finding it away from church and out in nature, and not that nature becomes their God. As much as it gets a lot easier to talk to God when you're standing under a tree smoking a joint, you know, I was. You know, I won't talk about my thing, but I was sitting in a jail cell and I didn't have anything to do, so I just prayed and I just thank God for three hours. I say, you know, just thank you for the blessings I've been bestowed upon me, thank you for the life you've given me. I invoked the spirit of my mother and my grandmother and was like, I hope you guys see me, not the jail part, but the winning part. And after I got out the next morning, I got a call to my son. I got the kidney. So I'm very much a more. I believe I have a white manager. Will's the white guy, and he said shit. For fifteen years, I thought you were an atheist. I was like, no, Will, I was more agnostic. But making this album brought me closer to God. It brought me closer to the grand being that is designed human beings to be here. So I'm thankful that music brings me closer to my creator.
Speaker 3: Well said, Well said, I mean, it's interesting you talk about it like that, because I do think I spent a lot of time on the world. Yeah, I go to a lot of allies, talk to a lot of people, and you know, it's very easy to otherwise the Maga, cru the Trump Crew or whatever side you're in. I think we are. We're on a search for something that makes us feel whole. It makes us feel part of a community and gives us a sense of meaning, and I think without that in our lives, we replace it with the quickest, easiest, loudest thing. And so finding a conduit for potential good I think is remarkable and to be commended. So yah, kudos on the way tell me this. I'm also a big fan of Run the Jewels. Yes, I love Run the Us.
Speaker 1: I felt like Running Jewels got snubbed a few years ago. And one of the best parts about being one half of to me, the greatest rap group going today is the fact that this album Michael also brought LP his first Grammy. Yes, so shouts out and congratulations to my partner rhyme lp L.
Speaker 3: I'm curious. Actually, what it's fun is a fan of yours and a fan of LPs. You hear your influences and what you do on solo projects and what you bring to Run the Jewels project. I think when you are marinating on Michael and sitting down thinking about what is a Run the Jewels project and what is a Killer Mike project? How do you delete anything?
Speaker 1: Well, it's all the same, So not that it's the same sound, the same thing, but so imagine running Jewels the Uncanny x Men. And then if you've read if you're a careader, we're about to nerd out on you guys.
Speaker 3: So if you can earn Polygamby into this, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Well man boy who wouldn't want to marry Storm? Yeah, there we go. So, so Run the Jewels is don Kanny x Men. There's a lot of characters come in and out rest in peace to Gangster, the Booze, Thatch Day, Laroka, you know, maybe Staples, Josh Hamy, all these people have come in and what we have there at the university where you can find anybody, right, And Michael is just the prequel story to one half of the group Run the Jewels. So Michael is an extension of the Run of the Jewels world and you get to see the reason why I rap about my mother and run the Jewels. You get to hear the whole story on Michael. So imagine Logan to Wolverine, and that's what this is. So this is an extension of Running Jewels.
Speaker 3: Right, here's other sum Let's switch gears a little bit. I will say I rewatched it recently after the George Floyd murder. You met an impromptu press conference in Atlanta. You're asked to make a press conference, which I think is if you haven't seen it, I think is not only the clarity of it, the catharsis within it, and the call to action, I think is is a pretty remarkable moment over the last decade.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Something you said there resonated with so many people. You asked people at a time of unrest. You said to focus on to plot, plan, strategize, optimized, organized, and mobile mobilized.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Uh, we're on that process right now. Yes, I know you're talking specifically about police brutality. Here we are three and a half years later. Yeah, where are we on that? How are you seeing that process unfolds?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you this what I was saying at night, because there's a lot of misconstring it and just like I mean, to be honest, people be lying. They did some people, haven't you know. Some people are like you were defending the cops and crying. I'm like, no, it's not what I was doing. I was actually smoking blunts when Noriega even fished sound we're just trying not to go.
Speaker 3: And that's Noriega the Rappah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shouts out the north. And my friend he I said, hey, the mayor called me, there's someone risked. I was like, she never called me, and he was like an hour after asking for about an hour, he says, well, if you're not gonna go, I'm not gonna go. And you and everybody knows the rap rules. You can't leave your homies down. So I went with them, and I so I'm pulling up to the jail with a quarter pounds the marijuana, little stone, a quarter public. I mean, I had just scored and how look does that last about a couple of weeks? Mane. So I'm there and I'm just like, okay, and I see our mayor who's also from me and Tii's neighborhood, and she's doing a dynamic job of telling the police, hold off, don't make a move, We're gonna talk to the public first. And then Tip gets up to speak, and I'm just like, okay, I'm still in solidary to Mahomie. And then he's like, and now kill a mike, and I'm like, oh shit. And I just simply told the truth. And the truth is what happened to George Floyd was a murder. It was evil, it was wrong. The truth is also that Atlanta has long been a fortress for the black civil rights movement in this country and civil rights period. And if we would have burned Atlanta down, we'd have burned down a fortress that people could use the plot, plan, strategize, organized, and mobilized. So ultimately, all I was saying in that speech was use your homes, use your businesses, use your churches as centers to welcome people in and plan, plot out what are we going to do next, strategize, organized, and mobilize, and then do the next thing. I challenged them, and my city stepped up. What I'm seeing in Atlanta now is organizers be supported. I'm seeing more organizers come out. My man row It down there just gave an amazing speech yesterday. Shouts out to him. He's an Indian American guy. He's in Atlanta. He's organizing constantly. We're organizing around the vote. I saw Atlanta's really welcome other people in to try to push back against the powers that be. That's what my city's always done. That's what we're doing now, and that's what I think we'll do going forward. We don't organizers do not have to agree with each other. We do not have to agree with methodology. But what we must start to agree with is that there's a problem to be solved, and if we waste too much time in fighting, the problems never get solved and the oligarchs and corporations continue to run this country.
Speaker 3: Tell him, like everyone, Michael available. Now, we're gonna take it quick break. We'll be right back half of this. That's our show for tonight. Now here it is eleven of then this morning the biggest snowstorm in two years.
Speaker 1: But in New York City, no snow day.
Speaker 3: It's a work from home day for students.
Speaker 11: Long gone of the days of just a snow day and everybody just has off.
Speaker 1: We expect for.
Speaker 3: Them to be fully engaged.
Speaker 12: What do you think about not going to school tomorrow?
Speaker 3: I don't really want to go to school tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It's like a Tuesday, and I'm not really a fan of Tuesdays. Explore more shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching The.
Speaker 3: Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts. Watch The Daily Show week nights at eleven.
Speaker 7: Ten Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Paramount Bluff.
Speaker 1: This has been a Comedy Central podcast