Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to a brand new episode on your Second Date Update podcast. Thanks for being here, and I'm sure Alexis has something to say about all of the birthday wishes she got yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was really nice to you guys. Thank you. I love feeling so love that the same time, I'm like, stop too much, you know, But anyways, compliments are not Yeah, that's the way to describe it. Alexis is stupid. That's better. Yeah, there you go, what gift? But more about the blind love is we did?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? And the guy who wanted to do one with rasis? Oh, of course it's a Brad. Do you know his name because you guys have been texting so I know his name because I'm reading the comments right now.
Speaker 4: And I thought I made it pretty clear during the break the vibe okay, but I don't know why the comments aren't really getting the vibe.
Speaker 2: O god.
Speaker 5: I hope she gives Brad a chance.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't shoot a shot if he didn't think there was a chance, or I think Alexis likes him or Alexis I feel the chemistry there and I'm like, are you people being for real?
Speaker 2: I feel like I can't.
Speaker 6: Even so, can I just make an assumption these are all men? We're notes.
Speaker 5: Maybe that is why when the servers like, hi, guys having a good day, they're like, she's hitting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 6: I will just make a blanket statement and say those were probably all guys misreading.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go look for the female comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, my take was that they were rage bating you and you completely fell.
Speaker 2: From got me everybody either way, it's not good. No, it's not that good.
Speaker 1: All right, let's good to your brand new episode starting right now.
Speaker 7: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. Second date updates.
Speaker 5: We've heard of people using chat gpt to write their dating profiles for them, the people photoshopping themselves with the help of AI looking taller and skinnier and oh, even my wallet looks fatter, thanks you AI.
Speaker 1: Please tell me, for the first time ever, were actually getting AI on the phone because they couldn't get a second date.
Speaker 5: We're not quite there yet, but how would you use AI after a date to help you get a call back? Well, apparently our listener Dennis figured out a creative way that didn't really work because he needs our help. So I guess We'll get to that in a minute, but first we do have to get a little bit more information out of him. So first, Dennis, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Did you type into chat GBT what to say back to us?
Speaker 5: Are you not reliant?
Speaker 3: It's just no, that was me. That was all me.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, good for you, Dennis. Well, you must be pretty desperate if you're going to AI before coming to us. But tell us about this girl that you want us to call today and how you met her?
Speaker 8: All right, well, and that Taylor on a dating app. We bound it over my chat GBT script that I wrote.
Speaker 3: It was really good?
Speaker 5: Is it really good?
Speaker 6: Like she knew it was JATGBT or just in general? She loved your bio.
Speaker 7: I didn't ask her.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I mean just to get the law.
Speaker 5: It was working momento. Yeah. So did you meet up for a date?
Speaker 3: I r L. We we met up for a date. We did, We had dinner.
Speaker 5: The pressures on you to come up with your own questions and talk to her directly. How did that go?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean I only chat GVT a couple of times, you know, during a day to look down.
Speaker 3: Of the screen I don't think she noticed though.
Speaker 1: What were you looking for though, Like, were you looking for like cool question prompts or something?
Speaker 7: I notice you're.
Speaker 3: Typing a chat conversation. Yeah, things to ask and talk about.
Speaker 5: It's how do I compliment her sparkly eyes again without saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's interesting because you sound like a real charismatic guy that you would be that reliant on this.
Speaker 8: Well, I get a little shy around girls women, got it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 5: So what did you and chat GPT talk to Taylor about? Like how we now, what would the two of you come up with?
Speaker 8: Wells gave me some great surface talk and we talked about family and stuff.
Speaker 5: Family.
Speaker 8: And also it wasn't using it the whole time. I would kind of gauge the conversation to figure out where.
Speaker 1: To go, you know, if you got stuck, I'll say, I don't know about using it during it. But I don't think it's bad to come up with a list of like five questions to get you out of an awkward moment in a date.
Speaker 2: I think that's being prepared exactly.
Speaker 8: And it was chat TBT that reminded me that I have an older sister and she does too.
Speaker 5: You didn't remember that you had a sister.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it just remind me of bring it up.
Speaker 8: We're both close to older sister, so that was nice, you know, bonding over.
Speaker 3: She loves country music like I do. I mean, listen, I've been on a lot of dates and there was a lot of sharing and a.
Speaker 8: Lot of laughing on this date between us, and it just really felt great.
Speaker 2: What did chat GBT tell you to do at the end? Did it tell you to go in for a kiss?
Speaker 3: It suggested maybe to go for a walk.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were actually still gonna ask it what to do.
Speaker 2: That was kind of a joke.
Speaker 5: You get a kids, Well that could be romantic walk.
Speaker 3: Go we're underneath the moonlight. I mean it was just really pretty and beautiful. I mean I was just feeling so good. And then I was like, you know, wow, should I go in for the kiss? You know?
Speaker 5: I was like, did think it was a good idea?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: You're not writing still at this Please.
Speaker 3: Tell me no, I'm not on my phone at this time.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you're you're making the decision to go in for the kiss?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well I was going to, but right before I was gonna do it, she kind of like nats or swatted like a bug out of the air, And I was like, is that a sign for me not to like she.
Speaker 2: Was swatting you away? Shoot?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I wasn't sure, so I just went in for the hug at the end.
Speaker 2: Was there any talk about future hangouts.
Speaker 8: Other than her texting me that she got home safely in silence from her, it's been like three days.
Speaker 5: That is weird. Now, going back to what we were saying earlier about using AI after the date to help get you reconnected, you came up with a way to do that. What did you do?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 8: I thought it'd be really creative if I had AI helped me make like a thirty second song about our date and then.
Speaker 3: Set it to her.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you can make an AI generated song. Yeah, Brook, you're wincing right now at the thought of it.
Speaker 1: Why, it's like giving a collage picture book after the first date.
Speaker 2: It's just a little too quick, too soon. I know it didn't take much effort, but.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought the song was great. Oh you did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will play it later. I'd love to hear it, you know.
Speaker 5: Well, he actually sent us the song.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I tell you guys, who thought?
Speaker 5: Is it cool if we played it right now so that you should hear it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, Okay, my gosh, we're gonna load it up.
Speaker 5: Here's the AI generated song he created called Taylor, Where'd you Go?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, that's what we titled it.
Speaker 1: That's what he titled I thought it was a reflection of what a fun night he had.
Speaker 5: Let's listen.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard it.
Speaker 7: Talked about our families. You even know my mom's name.
Speaker 4: You said you loved my playlist playing country and the rain when we walked beneath the moonlight, it felt like a movie scene.
Speaker 7: So Taylor, where'd you go? What does this radio silence mean?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 8: Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: No, it was a sad songs are sad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd be calling you back after that song.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 5: It was good. I mean those songs are cute.
Speaker 7: You're funny or clean, like where You'd take?
Speaker 5: You don't find it romantic in anywhere that you put in all the extra effort to have a I write a song.
Speaker 2: For it could be funny. I like that on it.
Speaker 5: We'll see what Taylor actually thinks about it.
Speaker 2: Where did you Go?
Speaker 5: I'm so alone.
Speaker 2: Let's play its radio.
Speaker 5: It's there but.
Speaker 7: Family, my playlist Country.
Speaker 5: You're jamming out to it. Okay, we're gonna come back and then we will try to get you your second date update AI Style with Taylor right after this, hold on Brooke.
Speaker 7: And Jeffrey in the morning, Second Date Updates.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie our listener. Dennis had a big impact on me just now, really because he made me want to make an AI generated song for our show.
Speaker 3: Hit it.
Speaker 7: The first date felt so great. Now they want to even community.
Speaker 2: Kate, You're staring at your lonely phone.
Speaker 7: They let your hanging all alone. Don't you worry, don't you fear.
Speaker 5: The answers that you need are here. It's the Brook and Jeffrey second Date Update.
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffries second Day up day.
Speaker 5: You got the kids cheering.
Speaker 2: At the end, kids incorporated.
Speaker 5: If you know the kind of not enough reference says to Handsome. I am in the song, but I'll take it.
Speaker 2: You who made it?
Speaker 3: You could have told it.
Speaker 2: You literally sings what you said improvement.
Speaker 5: But the whole reason I did that. If you missed part one, is because Dennis sends an AI generated country song to his date Taylor three days after they met up. Because give the people what they want to. Actually, the boy is exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Where'd you go?
Speaker 5: We have just listen to AI music all day. I wish he thought that song would be a fun way to help restart the conversation between them.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, no, Dice, I am glad you said it after she had already goes to do Yeah, because.
Speaker 5: What else do you have left to lose? You know that's not the reason. Some thing must be up. We're going to try to figure out what that is and just dial her right now. You're ready to do this, Dennis.
Speaker 3: I am thanks.
Speaker 5: All right, let's see what she has to say. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi is this Taylor?
Speaker 5: This is this is a radio show. We're called Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Real people.
Speaker 5: Hi, good morning radio.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean she's gotten a lot of weird stuff sent.
Speaker 5: To her last Yeah, so sorry to like burst in on your day, but we're doing this segment right now. It's called a second date update.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 5: So basically what that is is where if someone goes out on a date and they're not getting a call back afterwards, we can try to reach out on the person's behalf to see if there's a reason for it, and in this case, we're trying to help out a guy named Dennis.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, there's still somewhat of a smile on your face. It sounds like when we mentioned Dennis a little.
Speaker 4: Bit, I would say, maybe an awkward feeling.
Speaker 2: Awkward feeling that's not always bad though.
Speaker 5: No, but Dennis feels like you've been kind of avoiding him because you haven't really been responding to any of his messages. And he isn't sure why.
Speaker 2: He does not feel like it. He knows that she's important.
Speaker 5: That adds to the feeling.
Speaker 2: Is there a reason?
Speaker 4: I'm I'm I don't know if I feel comfortable discussing this on the radio.
Speaker 5: Well, you don't have to say anything if you feel uncomfortable with it. It's just Dennis feels very confused because he felt like your date went really really well.
Speaker 3: So did you feel that way?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Why'd you say?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: Well, I'll give him some creativity points, all right, but.
Speaker 2: For what what did he do that was creative?
Speaker 4: I mean, there there was a song, but I just kind of felt like our date didn't It just wasn't when I was expecting. It didn't sit right with me. Right, I'm not sure if you've ever had this, but I kind of felt like maybe we had more of a connection over the phone, and it's just I'm looking for something more in person.
Speaker 2: Did you look at that.
Speaker 6: You guys have more like text chemistry than like real physical Why in this day and age do you need something more in person?
Speaker 5: Chemistry is really overrated. Yeah, I mean, you're gonna have to have a lot of personal moments.
Speaker 2: You need to click do those online.
Speaker 5: But but you did say you gave him creativity points for the song that he sent it.
Speaker 4: I'm saying creativity points, but I didn't find it a little weird, got it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Both thingsativity weirdly close to the heart in that sense, I think.
Speaker 2: Maybe more funny, Right, you'll find it funny.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say that I've been considering others at this time. I just feel like something was off with him.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, before you start doing that and throwing yourself back into the awkwardness of the dating pool, you said that the chemistry with Dennis was off on that date night. Maybe it'll be better right now because he's on the other line listening, waiting to talk to you.
Speaker 2: I can feel the chemistry.
Speaker 3: Hey, I Tailor.
Speaker 4: Is like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Hold on what I'm reaching out and see how your lovely day.
Speaker 2: Then let's put the I mean, I guess, don't put the phone down, probably talking on it, but just talk to Taylor without help Brook.
Speaker 5: She doesn't know what the situation is. How could you not.
Speaker 4: I'm just a little confused about what I don't know. But then you didn't feel like things were off on our date.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, let him cook, let them cook what things were off. But then we can turn it so on.
Speaker 2: That is the lie. Don't need that. It makes that you wouldn't notice it.
Speaker 4: On the I'm not really suring if you're understanding what I'm saying, but I feel like there is a disconnect here.
Speaker 8: Hell, it's just so sometimes I get nervous, you know, and like you like the song right, the song was okay? And sbjects, well, sometimes sometimes I use a I like before our date to start out, and a couple of times, you know, during the day.
Speaker 3: You know, then the song of course.
Speaker 5: I kind of waspt had written that shorter for him.
Speaker 4: So you're saying the song and when we're talking everything is Ai.
Speaker 3: Well I'm not, I mean a lot, A lot, I mean me too, but just thinking right.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, I feel like AI has stucked your emotional as a human.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is your profile all AI?
Speaker 1: Then AI help?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but listen.
Speaker 1: AI is only as good as the prompt you give it, so he must be a good prompt giver.
Speaker 4: You guys know that this is really weird.
Speaker 1: Right According to him, everybody uses it to write their dating profiles in your life.
Speaker 4: I don't think everyone, I mean, I especially don't. I just I feel like if you're going to have one on one interactions with another human, maybe AI isn't the best, like especially on our dates.
Speaker 5: The song though?
Speaker 4: Where'd you GOA?
Speaker 5: I mean, no other human has asked AI to write a song for you before?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: God? I hope.
Speaker 4: I guess I wouldn't know what I.
Speaker 1: Well? I mean, the thing is like you didn't get a good gauge of who he is because he was too reliant. Maybe he could back off of AI and you guys can actually see if you are compatible?
Speaker 2: Can he do that? I don't know?
Speaker 3: Did you hear what she said? We both have older sisters.
Speaker 5: You know no, I don't think Brooks said that. Just now you just remembered he prompts at your phone again. Okay, Well, he's great at prompts, and maybe this is a good time to prompt you with a question, Taylor, because we'd like to offer to send you on another date with Dennis and we would pay for it.
Speaker 3: Come on, Taylor, I'll try to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Just you know me.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, you're just nervous.
Speaker 2: You understand that he really was delightful before you.
Speaker 4: Guys, listen, I'm not feeling the art here.
Speaker 2: Logged in, and I think it's a lesson Dennis. Just be yourself. You don't need to rely on artificial intelligence.
Speaker 7: Use your own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to answer to you, guys. Okay, hold on, Okay.
Speaker 5: You know, why don't you email us the response to that. You're going to email and give.
Speaker 6: Us three different separate responses.
Speaker 5: Which one do we like the best?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I hope that you're all having a great day, but I think I'm gonna go to feel a little ridiculous. I need to get back to work right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, actually hung up.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, we're going to say goodbye to you in just a second. Just hold on. I got something really good to say, thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: We have something.
Speaker 5: The song started out of time. Dennis A.
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: Text into seventy eighty five ninety two says, can you play the Taylor Where'd You Go?
Speaker 8: Song?
Speaker 5: Again? That's flash, It's kind of We got half a dozen people who actually want to hear the whole song played on our show.
Speaker 2: It's like a country playlist in the range. Yeah.
Speaker 6: If the song blows up around the world, who gets the royalties?
Speaker 5: It's an AI song. Well wait a minute. The only person who doesn't want to hear it is just Taylor herself.
Speaker 2: Made for Where Taylor Go she left? That's a follow up song. So no date for Dennis, No, and no new song for us either. I hated that second day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no one is requesting the AI broke in Jeffrey's second Date theme song to be replayed offended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wanted like that middle part to be like some sort of breakdown where everybody sings along together.
Speaker 6: Yes, so clutch one day maybe on the show, I'll play you guys My intro song to the Giggle Gang sounds exactly like what we.
Speaker 5: Just Yeah, you can't wait, but you know what. AI aside, we can help you with your dating life. If you ever need us, email the show. We'll call that person who's not calling you back. And you go check out all of our second date updates online wherever you get your podcasts at Brook and Jeffrey