Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Lila is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years named Corey might be messing around on hers. So we're about to see if we can help her out and find out if he is. Hopefully he isn't. But Lila tell us what's going on. Why do you think Corey might be cheating?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Corey and I have been together for about three years, and it's we have a really close relationship. So I just want to say that, like, I'm never worried about him cheating before. But anyway, so we go out to the clubs, you know, all the time together and sometimes we go on our own or like with friends like somebody, which is totally fine because like sometimes you just want to stay in the house.
Speaker 1: So sometimes we go out together and sometimes we go out separately. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so our friend Lindsey, she knows both of us really well. She was out one night and Corey went out that night too, but I stayed home and Lindsay took a bunch of photos and posted them on Instant and I was just like looking through them, and there's.
Speaker 1: I saw a photo that worried me. So there's a there's a photo of the DJ.
Speaker 3: And he's like in his spotlight, so you you can see him, and there's all these people around him. There's like a VIP booth, so like because of spotlight, you can't really you can see there's a lot of people, but you can't see the people's faces. But I could see the bodies in the booth, and I could see that there was a girl in.
Speaker 1: The booth sitting on a guy's lap in the booth.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so so I can't see their faces, but I could see the guy's shoes, Like the guy the she's in the lap of I could see his shoes. And I got Cory like really expensive custom made nikes, like you can make nikes and they're purple and they're green and they're like one of a kind, like I made them like online, like especially for him. So I don't think there's any way that anybody else could have those nikes.
Speaker 1: Them for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know when you see your man's feed period shoes, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I can't see the faces of anybody, but I can see the shoes. But I feel like I can't like one hundred hundred percent tell if it's Cory or not.
Speaker 1: So so that's why I called you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense. Have you said anything to him or no?
Speaker 3: And I'm not, like, like you said, like, we have a really good relationship, So I'm not like scared to talk to him about it. But I really don't want to accuse him of something because it might be innocent. It might be it might I might be wrong, like maybe I'm looking at it wrong. So yeah, so I'm not I'm not afraid, but I haven't said anything to him yet.
Speaker 2: I mean that's kind of true. Though.
Speaker 4: There could have been like a drunk girl just sitting on his lap that he wasn't like excited about. He was just fine being a cushion, a lap.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe maybe he was just a lap.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was just a seat and it wasn't anything, you know. Yeah, but you can also just I don't like push her off. Yeah, I mean I could, he could, and he probably should have if that was the case.
Speaker 2: Would you be okay with that if that was the case, or if somebody was sitting in his lap, But it was like she was hammered and you know, just jumped on his lab basically, I mean maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess the picture only shows you, like in the moment, so you don't know what happened before or after that.
Speaker 1: But it's still like she's in it. She is in his lap like fully, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's hard because I can't see their faces, so I don't know if he's like, WHOA, like this is bad or if he's.
Speaker 1: Really into it, so right, I mean, I guess.
Speaker 3: He would have to he'd have to say, he'd have to say, tell me what what was going on before and after that photo? But it doesn't make you feel good, honestly, it makes me feel not great?
Speaker 2: And you trust him? Are there other reasons that you might think that he would do that? No?
Speaker 1: I trust him.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we have a really good relationship, and when we go out to the club it's you know, it's just him and me together. So I feel like, you know, I wasn't there that night, so I have to kind of like and like I said, like, we go to the clubs alone without each other all the time, and I trust him every time. But it's like I don't get photos the next day that make me.
Speaker 1: Question that trust.
Speaker 3: So right, So I bet I care about him light a lot, and like we have a really good, really reationship. So I'm just hoping it was like a mistake or like you said, like something just happened in the moment and it just happened to be in the photo.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Well, you told us what a grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we will call up, pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch a Teter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Teeter and if you're just joining us, Lila is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years, Corey, might have cheated on her. So we're about to see. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that he's the lucky winner of thirty six long stem red roses to be delivered anywhere in the entire country, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Lila or to somebody else. But before we do that, Lila, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, my good friend puts us in pictures from the club a little bit ago, and there was a picture of a girl in a guy's lap. And I could tell that the guy is the has shoes that there are Corey's shoes. They are like one of a kind custom shoes. So I think somebody was in his lap. And I don't know for how long, and I don't know the situation. But I want to see if he's going to send me flowers or if he's going to send him to this like mystery woman in his lap.
Speaker 2: Okay, and if he if he sends you flowers, are you still going to ask him about that picture? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I want to know. I just want to, like, I want to know the situation, what was going on. I mean, maybe she tripped and sell him to his lap, or maybe she's been there for a long time. So I want to I want to hear what he has to say. About about that photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool, yeah, here we go. Hi, this is Gorbal calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Corey.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Hi Corey. Please don't hang up. This is not a mark getting phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us here. This what's big winter Congratulations?
Speaker 5: I leave my card there or something. It's so funny because I want to scratch off the morning Up fortunio.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, double wind day. I guess for you. I don't know about you leaving a card here, but have you seen the promotion that we're doing. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. We're doing flower delivery now, and you just won thirty six long slim red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card to be delivered anywhere in the United States absolutely free from our floor Apartment's cool.
Speaker 5: Man, that's awesome. Yeah, I'm a big reward I'm a big rewards guy, big rewards guy.
Speaker 2: And which probably helped you win the flowers.
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 5: I will, right, so I will? I can send them anywhere?
Speaker 2: Yes, and here's how it works. If you know the person you want to send them to right now and you have all the info, I can take it down in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know what I should tend to.
Speaker 2: I know perfect. First I would just need the first and the last name of the person you want to send the flowers too.
Speaker 5: Okay, first name is Lilah l I l Ah.
Speaker 2: You're there. Okay, would you like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, for sure. Say this, Okay, I got it. Say you said the rewards thing was a total waste of time. Three flowers and emperial put a period there.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can have that, haha.
Speaker 5: If you want three flowers and free candy Succa and like sell out the Stucca like with a lot of creeze and ks and mags.
Speaker 2: She's give you a hard time about the reward stuff.
Speaker 5: Uh, oh my god, you don't even know that.
Speaker 2: Is this your wife or it's my girlfriend?
Speaker 5: But but like I have the rewards cards for like my rewards cards, so I'm like a big reward.
Speaker 2: Big rewards guy's.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's like my whole it's like a religion.
Speaker 2: How long have you guys? Been together. It sounds like you haven't got a really fun relationship three like three years now, Oh three congratulations, that's a good amount of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well then I'll also let you know. This is actually double from the Jubeil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 5: You were too friendly for those rewards.
Speaker 2: The whole shows here man, I'm hi, I'm Victoria. Yeah, and we do a segment Corey on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, they can have us try to see if you buy that load of crap I was trying to deliver from the grocery store, and see you send flowers to them or to somebody else. So your girlfriend Leila is actually on the phone right.
Speaker 5: Now, Hi, Corey war Oh, so you think I'm cheating on you? Why would you think that? Why do you think I'm cheating on you? And use the radio to do it?
Speaker 1: So I don't, I mean, I trust you.
Speaker 3: But there was this photo, So Lindsey posted all those photos from when you all went out like a week ago.
Speaker 1: And in that photo there's a there's a picture of a girl in her lap and I could tell because it's your shoes it's the nikes that I got for you, So I just I trust you.
Speaker 3: But I saw this photo like there was evidence of a photo, and I wanted I wanted to check.
Speaker 1: I wanted to feel like I could trust you. I guess there's the point. I do trust you, but I wanted to make sure that I can.
Speaker 5: It was kind of dumb. I mean, that girl was so trashed. She was jumping around the whole night. She was completely wrecking the VIP. She was getting pretty handsy with me. I wasn't handsy in return. And she probably did sit on my lap a bunch of times actually, but didn't mean anything because she was so bombed and blacked out. She was rolling all over everybody.
Speaker 1: Was it Valerie? Was it Valerie?
Speaker 5: Yes? Was Valerie? Yeah, she's like sitting on my lap. She's sitting on everybody's lab by the way. I kept pushing her off my lap, gently setting her aside, trying to make her hop doing it, but she kept doing it to everybody.
Speaker 2: Aways won't stop jumping on your lap. You just pick it up and put it back on the floor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, dude, worse than that, actually, because at least a dog you'll listen. So Yeah, she was definitely staying on my lap, but like everyone's lap, she was probably sitting on the DJ's lap at some point.
Speaker 2: Does that make you feel better?
Speaker 1: I mean I think a little bit.
Speaker 3: I mean again, I trust you, Corey, and I think like we've both been to the club before, where like people.
Speaker 1: Get handsy with both of us, but we're together, you know what I mean, Like, if it happens in the.
Speaker 5: Club, we've done it. Actually, she I mean, you know yourself that Valerie is done even with you. I mean she gets she gets like this, so like you shouldn't you know? This is a you got this off twisted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess it's just that like usually when we're at the club together, like we can kind of monitor the situation and like I can see you, you can see me. So this just I did get it confused because I think I I just saw the photo. I didn't know that you were doing that all night. I couldn't tell that from the photo. So it made me worried.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: It felt like a like a micro cheet.
Speaker 3: It felt like a little bit of like you had sort of betrayed something.
Speaker 5: All you got to do is ask me, just next time, just ask I mean, you know how I feel about you. You know how serious I am about you, and you know how she is, so yeah, you know, like, don't you.
Speaker 1: Come to me please? I do. I do. I do trust you, and I do know how she is, and I I love you, you know.
Speaker 3: So I'll come to you next time, whether it's a photo or whether we're there, or whether it's you know, Valerie or whoever.
Speaker 1: Like, I'll just I'll just come talk to you, because that's what trust is about.
Speaker 4: All think you guys opened up an opportunity though, for communication with all this, you having clubs in the in the mix, you need to communicate a little harder every time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or maybe just stop going and going out with Valerie in the front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you are.
Speaker 1: You will show to catch a cheater.