Speaker 1: All right, news rounds up and information overload hour toll free A numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. As it relates to where this conflict with Iran is going, I sense military action is now becoming inevitable. I think the Iranians have taken the benevolence of Donald Trump as weakness on or at least that's their interpretation of it. Plus they're so crazy and radicalized that I just don't think they quite understand that they've had, you know, seventy five percent of their military targets wiped out, the other twenty five percent of next and maybe with it their entire economy, and it probably would take less than fifteen minutes to do at all now. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Dan kin Raising Kane said earlier today, since the start of the ceasefire, Iran has attacked the US more than ten times and that they are delivery deliberately attacking their neighbors. Okay, let me interpret this for you before you hear it. That means they're about to get hit, Lissa.
Speaker 2: Since the ceasefire was announced, Iran has fired at commercial vessels nine times and seized two container ships, and they've attacked US forces more than ten times, all below the threshold of restarting major combat operations. At this point, you can also see the group of tankers and cargo vessels in the US blockade line.
Speaker 3: As I mentioned, as a result.
Speaker 2: Of Iran's indiscriminate attacks across the region, there are currently twenty twenty two thousand, five hundred mariners embarked on more than one thousand, five hundred and fifty commercial vessels trapped in the Irambian Gulf unable to transit. In addition to shipping, Iran has continued to deliberately attack its neighbors. Just yesterday, Iran attacked Doman once and the UAE three three times, including an attack on Pragyra oil terminal which was successfully defeated. They also launched cruise missiles drone small boats at US forces defending commercial shipping in the Straits, and United States Navy MH sixty helicopters and Army AH sixty four Apache helicopters successfully defeated those threats.
Speaker 1: And the President also said when he was asked, does Iran need you know?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Does Iran need? To do to respond to violate the ceasefire. He says, they know what not to do. Listen, what do they need to.
Speaker 4: Do to violate the ceasefire?
Speaker 5: Well, you'll find out, because I'll let you know. They know what to do, and they know what to do, and they know what not to do. More importantly, actually, and you know they fired them in little boats with P shooters, you know, to P shooters, a little boat with little you know why, because they don't have any boats anymore. The navy is comprised of they call them little boats rests.
Speaker 3: And they're fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're so fast that that tha had eight of them, and they're all gone. And they're fast, but they're not fast like a missile. A missile was slightly faster.
Speaker 3: They're all gone.
Speaker 5: So they're looking around for a little boats to try and compete with our great navy.
Speaker 1: Now one more cut of the president. He was asked, you know, people in Iran want to protest, but they don't have guns. This is a point I've been raising often. Uh, it has been problematic to get guns in the hands of the uranium people. I know efforts are underway. I don't know the extent of the success of those efforts. But I think that that's going to be a critical part for the Uranium people if they ultimately want to regain their once great culture. The Persian culture is phenomenal. Anyway, here's how that went out.
Speaker 4: He said it was something that keep Alan Aranians were armed they had took over to regime.
Speaker 2: Do you plan to arm them?
Speaker 5: Se Well, I don't want to say that, but yeah, I mean, people say, why aren't they protesting? They want to protest, but they don't have any guns. So you could have two hundred thousand people protesting and have five or six sick people with guns, and when they start shooting them right between the eyes and you see a guy fall and another one fall. When you have no guns, very few people would be able to stand there.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Here to respond to all of this is James Robbins's former special assistant to Defense Secretary Rumsfeld and the Institute of World Politics Deed. All right, well, let's get your take on it. My take is, Okay, they've pushed it far. They cling to their death cult. They underestimated President Trump before Midnight Hammer. Okay, we know the result, fourteen bunker buster bombs, epic fury, is pretty much wiped out their entire military, and now they're in a power struggle. We don't know who's really in charge. However, there are enough people in charge that are making really dumb decisions that are pretty much going to force President Trump's hand. That is going to be blockade, embargo plus more military strikes.
Speaker 6: Your thoughts well, Sean, Yeah, I think so. Before the forty one day military action, the President said the reason for that was rama's getting too cute in the negotiations, and he said something similar now, saying that they'll say one thing in public and one thing in private. So I think getting cute with Donald Trump is a mistake on their part. These attacks, we don't know who's ordering them, you know. Is it the same people were negotiating with, is it some other faction. We don't know. The Joint Chiefs Chairman said that it was just like small scale harassing attacks. But on a certain point, if they're going to do that, I think that we're going to strike back. Maybe start to hit the bridges and power plants, as the President said, maybe start to hit their oil infrastructure. You know, carg Island is just sitting there and we can hit that pretty severely.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's a question that I have, and this came up a lot on TV last night.
Speaker 3: If we hit carg Island.
Speaker 1: Now, there's two strategies that are that have emerged, and I guess it's probably an internal discussion as well. I mean, do we take over carg Island. If we do that, then that means our military presence would would have to remain longer than I think the President would like, or you just wipe it out. But if you wipe it out, that's ninety percent of their economy, and that means the Iranian people, some ninety million plus people, won't have an economy to rebuild at least for another decade.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, carg Island doesn't have any intrinsic value to us. I think if we occupied it, we would just be setting up a target. Every drone in Iran would suddenly be aimed at that place. And I don't think that it's worth one dead marine to take carg Island. If we're going to do something to it, we should just vomit. If yes, it would mean highly disrupting their economy, which is kind of disrupted anyway. I mean, they've got hyperinflation. They can't export anything. They're in dire straits. If it means rebuilding, fine, but it could finally pressure them to either make a deal with US or get the revolution done. But I mean, if the choices between bombing it or occupying it, the result would be the same either way, except if you occupy it, you're creating a really difficult military situation. So I would just go for the air power solutions.
Speaker 1: Well, the air power seems to have been the most effective. If I had my way, my dro others, what I would be looking for. I mean, we've pretty much wiped out three tiers of leadership, and it seems that the most extreme element remains with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Forces and or Guard Core, whichever you prefer, the IRGC. So my question is should we be looking to take them out hoping that more moderate voices might emerge, people that maybe are looking at all the other dead leaders before them, thinking well, I don't want to be next.
Speaker 6: I don't think you're going to get any moderates out of this regime. I think if there were any moderates, they were purged a long time ago. But you might get some people who are more pragmatic, who don't want to die. I think that's really the key. If the people there right now want to be martyrs, I think that we can accommodate them, you know, let that happen, and try to find some people who don't want to be martyrs. But the key is that military military force isn't the only thing that we have going for us. Obviously, we're putting on economic pressure, there's a diplomatic track, which, who knows, maybe they'll finally wake up to that. There's probably some kind of intelligence activity going on. There are a lot of ways we're putting pressure on this regime and kind of waiting for it to collapse. If we do go to a military option, then yes, definitely we should add some regime targets to that and just try to get some better decision makers in there. I don't know if it's going to happen anytime soon, but another limited strike it might get their attention, all right.
Speaker 1: What about the idea of arming the Iranian people. I know that there have been attempts. My understanding is my sources have told me that they attempted to work through the Kurds, but the Kurds were stealing ninety percent of the weapons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's too bad if they're doing that since we've been really good friends with the Kurds, so you know, they probably shouldn't do that. That's a big mistake on their part.
Speaker 1: I think that it's well, there's so much honesty in that part of the world.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're really surprised.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, we do what we can do, I guess with the partners that we have. But one way I think would be to encourage army units like the regular army, not the IERGC, but just the regular Iranian military forces.
Speaker 3: If we are you talking about the Kuds forces or just regular army.
Speaker 6: No, like just the regular army, like the draftees and the officers who who aren't part of the IRGC, but just like the regular the army. I mean, this is how the coup happened under Mosiedek. Get those guys to defect. They have weapons, and if they can be convinced that the future of Iran is not this totalitarian theocracy, but you know, restoring kind of national pride in Persian culture, maybe those are the kind of people that we can get to do something. Also, if we're seizing the accounts of the IRGC, you know, the private accounts that they have in the West to underwrite the lavish lifestyles of their kids, you know, living in the US or Britain or France. If we can start seizing those accounts and then use that money to buy the arms and underwrite the revolution, I think that would serve two purposes. One, it would get the attention of those leaders whose you know, fortunes are suddenly vanishing. And secondly, it would give us the money we need to help underwrite this thing.
Speaker 1: Now, the blockade has been tremendously affected by every objective measure, and according to Scott Pessen, the Treasury Secretary, he's claiming and saying that the Iranians no longer really have any storage capability, which means they're week two weeks, maybe three weeks out of having to cap their oil producing wells, which if they ever reopened them, at best they could hope for maybe fifty percent of the capacity that they currently are producing. I'm just not an expert in the field of oil production, but apparently when you cap a well, you never get back to where you were. That's my understanding. Presidents talked about it, Scott Besson has talked extensively about it. So that moment seems to be coming. You would think, just from a purely practical standpoint, that they would understand that that's not a good situation for them, their economy, their ability to stay in power. I mean, when you have a currency that's worded zero, you have a two hundred percent inflation rate, you have half the workforce not working, and really you have shortages of food and other bare necessity these at some point this is going this is going to boil over, is it not.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I mean that's the strategy to increase these types of pressure, particularly on the economic side, until you know they decide it's just not worth it anymore. I think when you have ideologically driven people, they tend to they tend to take on suffering a little better. Also, there's a question of if the people suffer, it doesn't mean that the elites are suffering. I mean they may not really care. I mean, this is a group that would kill forty thousand of their own people.
Speaker 3: Just yeah.
Speaker 1: But there is a report that they're not even able to pay the IRGC at this.
Speaker 6: Point, right. So see, this is when we get to the inflection point when those people start going home and they say it's not worth it anymore. When even if even IERGC people start saying, what are we fighting for anyway? We could just make peace with the Americans and have a future of prosperity, maybe have a little more political freedom. I think we're kind of reaching that point. It may take a little bit more encouragement using military means, whether it's taking out their gasoline refineries which would really cripple their economy, or you know, we mentioned the oil option, could be some other options in there, but just to really get their attention, because I think they think that Donald Trump is in a political crisis, that the Western economies are collapsing, or whatever else they hear from mainstream media. I think they think we're under pressure and all they need to do is hold out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be interesting to wait, watch and see, but certainly the economic pressure is very real.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The biggest problem we have is this is a death cult. And when people are indoctrinated into a death cult and they believe that they're dying for a cause, and that by dying for that cause they get rewarded in paradise with seventy two virgins, it's kind of hard to break a lifetime of indoctrination in my view, So anyway, we really appreciate you. James Robbins, thanks so much for being with us.
Speaker 6: Thanks Sean, my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program exposing, uncovering, unpacking the lies of the left every day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: If you own your.
Speaker 8: Own he never stops working for the good of a country. Sean Annity with behind the scenes information on today's breaking news. Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: I think this might have been between the podcast I did with Dan Bongino followed up by the one we just dropped this morning with Cash Bettel, might be the most enlightening in terms of exposing just how politicized and weaponized our FBI, not all rank and file people that it became under Komi and Director Ray, and I had hoped in the Director Ray that he would restore the FBI to its former greatness. Unfortunately he didn't do that, and one of the most amazing things to come out of both of them. And again, if you just go to YouTube wherever you get your video, podcast you know, Apple Spotify wherever you watch it. You know, you just type in hang out with Sean Hannity and you can see you can see both of them. But we just dropped the Cash Bettel won the FBI director today and Dan Mangino, I don't know if you saw this, Linda Bongino said to me. And it shocked me, he felt, and and then I got clarification from Cash. He felt that they were honest, good rank and file agents that were given burn bags, which is classified information to be destroyed, and they purposefully put it in a place it turns out. I mean a lot of people in their homes have a safe rule. This was a room that they didn't even know existed. And Dan believes that they did it on purpose, that they left a trail of crumbs in the hopes that that new two people would find it and get to the bottom of the corruption within the FBI. And then Cash Pattel and I'll play this here talked about this burn bag room that nobody knew even existed. I mean, if you have a safe room in your home, it should be a room that you can get into and that if somebody broke into your home and they were looking for you. They can't get to you. Imagine that room. Well, apparently there was one such room. And this is Cash talking about.
Speaker 9: So what we did was when we walked in the door, I said, hey, this conspiracy continued. It didn't end because the documents we released under the House Intel days showed that there were individuals who are continuing the work of the Steele dossier. And I said, these documents, computer hard drives have to exist somewhere. And this is the part that's frustrating to me too. People are saying, rightfully, so where's the accountability, Where are the arrest We're undoing thirty years of weapons. We are doing that while delivering record results on crime reduction in America, and we got to get it right. So we found that room that Dan Bongino talked burn bag.
Speaker 3: Explain to burn bag.
Speaker 9: It's basically a large paper bag that you use to destroy and literally shred and burn classified information. So we not only found burn bags in a room that was locked away n fbihead and they weren't burned, they weren't burned, but the room was also off the mat. It wasn't on our blueprint, and nobody had access to it. So how did you find it? Well, that's what we do, that's what I do. I know that these people put it in places for us to never find.
Speaker 1: I mean, Linda, I just can't believe it now. First of all, I'm grateful. I'm grateful to the rank and file guys that purposely saved this evidence for people like Cash and Dan and these are wonderful patriots. And you know, it's amazing to me that there are people that supposedly are on our side that have no idea what they walked into and what they inherited in terms of the country was not safe, especially after Biden Harris Mayork has twelve plus million unvetted illegals, known terrorist murderers, rapist, child molesters, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members. They had to put those fires out, and everyone's saying, well, where are the RFK and JFK files, And I'm like, you know, they're trying to save our life first, But now they're investigating a grand conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And both of them.
Speaker 1: Have basically validated, vindicated as if we needed it again, all of our coverage about the deep state and this grand conspiracy to get Donald Trump, it's not made up. It's not fake, it's all real, and hopefully there'll be accountability.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't you find that bread taking?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I think everybody lies. I think every single one of our agencies is corrupt. I think that the bad out far out weigh the good, whether it's the CIA, the FBI, the NSA. Everything I saw from Christopher Ray, from all of the things that.
Speaker 10: Happened was struck in Paige. Nobody goes to jail.
Speaker 4: Nobody is ever held accountable until somebody goes to jail.
Speaker 3: It's just noise. Well it's noise.
Speaker 1: But I mean, at least they were honest people that were smart enough, wise enough that and cared enough to understand that what was happening was just fundamentally wrong.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but they didn't walk it over. They left it in a room nobody knew.
Speaker 1: About because if they did it with komy As the FBI director or Rays the FBI director, it would have been destroyed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they could have walked it out, They could have taken it somewhere. It could have been released. These guys are supposed to be Why can't they, Why can't they? Why can't it find its way? So many other things find their way.
Speaker 1: For example, if you try to take something, if you're in the Fox News building or where our radio building was in New York back in the day, and you try to take out a box, security stops you.
Speaker 10: No question about it.
Speaker 4: But you could take a piece of paper out and you could say, hey, this is endangering the nation.
Speaker 10: Stuff is really scary. I've got to take take a risk.
Speaker 3: They're going to take the piece of paper.
Speaker 1: But these are bags, I mean, massive amount of classified information, which by the way, would be illegal to take it out of that.
Speaker 4: That sure, you know, illegal is a very sick bird. It's no longer a thing. Everything is illegal, Sewan. These people are corrupt to the core.
Speaker 3: You got you got to do.
Speaker 1: Something, Sandy Bergers shove it down their pants in their.
Speaker 4: For our side of the aisle, for the good of the nation. Absolutely, I'm sure our founding fathers had been I think you.
Speaker 1: I think the fact that they saved it and put it in a safe room that nobody knew about and everybody thought this stuff was destroyed is is pretty spectacular to me. I think their heroes for doing that. All right, all right, let's get to our phones. Let's see Boston.
Speaker 3: Pete.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Boston Pete means in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. What's up, Boston Pete?
Speaker 11: Thank Sean. I've been listening to conservative talk show for more years than I care to say. Even the great Rush Limbaugh never managed to segue like you did this afternoon.
Speaker 6: You take a.
Speaker 11: Caller who called genuinely concerned about your safety in China and your potential depth. You segue from that call to a call about Irish Catholic wake. Never seen anything like that.
Speaker 6: In my life.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know we're kind of This is the power of live radio. I mean, you never know what's coming your way. You just never know what That's what makes it unique and fun.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, do you.
Speaker 11: Know the difference between Irish wake and Irish wedding? No, I do not Irish and an Irish wake, there is one less drunk and I after your show yesterday, actually called my living siblings. I'm the baby of seven an Irish Catholic family, and I was describing how you described the wakes. And we've been going to wakes since the little kids, every big family, aunts, uncles, everything, and it's exactly the way you described it. The funeral home downtown Danvers, which is how I grew up in. You walk in the room on the right is where the cast is going to be. The family's going to be standing next to it. Everybody goes through the line and then split into one of three rooms. The guys are all in one room with bottle of jamison, and then everybody's got a shot glass, the ladies, it's so true the room, and then the children are all in the back room wondering what's going on in the other two rooms and wishing we were old enough to be there, And we just laughed hysterically over that. You brought a lot of joy to the Collins family.
Speaker 1: Oh then you got the group of people that are wailing, and then you got the weirdos that are touching the dead body. And oh, creeps are kissing the dead body. I'm like, oh, you're creeping me out.
Speaker 11: Stop people who wouldn't kiss him when he was alive, but now they don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably true too, unreal.
Speaker 11: Thank you brought a lot of laughs of those family last night.
Speaker 1: If my advice put everybody put in their will, close casket.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see your dead body.
Speaker 1: Well, bust Impete Linda, if you go before me, please put in your will, close casket.
Speaker 10: What do you want me to do? Put it close? You'll look at my face.
Speaker 3: What do you want me?
Speaker 1: I'll go right up to you want me to hold your hand and start? You know, I'm going to look good in my casket. I'm not worried about it. It's going to be fantastic.
Speaker 3: You're going to look good dead, that's what you're telling me.
Speaker 4: You're going to look amazing dead. I'm going to make sure that I have a professional makeup artist. I'm going to hire them before I.
Speaker 3: As a professional makeup artist.
Speaker 4: When they who the hell has a professional makeup artist?
Speaker 10: No, they don't.
Speaker 3: They have an home has a make Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: My father was a funeral in Bomber. Okay, so I know a little bit about this business more than the average bear. And my father, God bless him, was not a makeup artist. He was a funeral in Bomber, and he was a dude. And then he was like, I got to bring somebody in. I don't know what I'm doing. So what I'm telling you is unless funeral home does, Oh they don't.
Speaker 10: They don't.
Speaker 3: They have a person just make stuff up every single one.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, they did their.
Speaker 3: Body without makeup.
Speaker 10: I have, I have several.
Speaker 3: That's creepy.
Speaker 4: Well, I just told you my father was a funeral bomber when I was a kid. For a hot minute, he worked there for like two three years. I'm just telling you I know more than you about this particular issue.
Speaker 1: Okay, about a bombing, nothing about makeup. Let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to George and Maryland. Hey George, are you hey?
Speaker 7: Sean? How are you? First time?
Speaker 3: Good sir? What's going on?
Speaker 7: A long time listener, first time caller back in the days with Home Sink?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Hey Sean. So that was a retired secret service agent military for twenty seven years.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your service.
Speaker 7: Thanks Sean and Sean. You know it's great that you're bringing out smiss HAPs that have been happening, you know, all too often, regardless from administration to administration. By the way, Sean, I met you back in I think it was two thousand or two thousand and four when you were at the RNC in Minnesota, when you were getting ready to do a live set and you had the makeup artist there. You know, pepping you off, by the way, and you and you told me specifically hate you guys do a great job. I'll never I'll never forget that time. But anyway, Sean, getting back to my point, Sean, these mishaps occur for a reason. There's a lack of resources and there's a lack of training. When I was on the job, granted we would qualify twice a year, but then it was downgraded to once a year maybe thirty minutes. And this is just the average rank and follow agent. You know that, you know it's supposed to, you know, be proficient in firearm, but the specialty units like Caine.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you're breaking up on me. Oh I hate that. I want to hear what I have to say. Luke and Wisconsin. Luke, you're on the show on Hannity Show. We got about a minute.
Speaker 3: Luke.
Speaker 12: Yeah, thanks, John. I would love to talk to your last caller because my concern is the mishap with the White House Correspondence Center was such a blatant failure in security. They had an unsecured door yards from the checkpoint and I'm not even trained in security, and I know that's a vulnerability. They didn't control the foot traffic. They allowed Cole Allen to just wander into that room. I really think Trump needs to take a look at current because Kurrent lauded the performance of those people there, but those people overlooked very basic security things, and I think someone needs to take accountability for that.
Speaker 1: Listen, I have outlined in great specificity and detail the problems that we experienced in Butler in terms of the perimeter was not the proper distance. There wasn't enough of u. There aren't enough perimeters. And I described as a sweeping problem that existed in Butler. How does a guy with a rifle get on the property or get near the property with a ladder and climb on a roof?
Speaker 3: How does somebody you know?
Speaker 1: How how did we not sweep the area around Trump International a known area where paparazzi congregate and you have a clean shot at the president and the same thing here. And I'm sorry, I know some people have gotten annoyed at me because they've let me know they're annoyed that I've I've pointed out these problems. But if if we don't, if we keep making the same mistake, we're gonna end up with somebody dead and we can't do this anymore.
Speaker 3: It's got to stop.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrap things up for today. A great Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We will cover a part of the Secretary of State's press conference today. I mean he took over for Caroline Levitch. He just had her new baby. Bob Harwood, former Deputy commander for US Central Command, Britt Volokovich is gonna be with us Byron Donald's, Victor, Davis Hansen, Brett Bear, Tommy larn to you DVR tonight Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.