Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: All right, hi guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: Ad Tama Judge, Hi, Tam Hi.
Speaker 2: How are you finally made it to New York?
Speaker 3: So what happened today?
Speaker 2: I can't even get my computer working, so we're really I'm at the Plaza Hotel right now. My flight kept getting canceled, so we were at the airport for like, I don't know, ten hours.
Speaker 3: And then wait, why were you getting canceled? The weather wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: No, there was a gas leak on my plane.
Speaker 3: Oh that's lovely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want to know how comforting that is? I was like, well, isn't that a dream?
Speaker 3: So did you take a totally different plane?
Speaker 2: Took a totally different plane, And because you know, I'm flying here for a work thing, they put me in first class and they put Edwin in first class as well. But when we switched flights, he couldn't get onto the first class. Only me.
Speaker 3: Oh bye bye, I'm back.
Speaker 2: But this is my horrible like to go a coach, but I have a I have a celebrity sighting story from my plane ride.
Speaker 3: Oh who was it?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I'm sitting trying to like pet you know when you get there and you're like trying to get your iPad out, get all your shit organized. This guy walks up behind me and I'm like oh, and I'm sitting on the aisle, so I'm like trying to put my stuff all together. I'm like, oh, are you Are you beside me? And he's like, no, I wish because if I was, I'd be doing magic tricks on you the whole time. And I was like, I was thinking, what a freaking weird out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what, uh No? Tell me he's a magician.
Speaker 2: So then, you know, cut to somebody else sits down next to me on the flight and I'm like, you know, I'm trying to figure out who's next, who's that? Who that guy is that doesn't look like Chris Angel? Who is it? And the guy next to me looks for and he's like, are you kidding me? And I'm like, yeah, I have no idea who it is. Is it a magician? Because he made a magic joke like when he was kind of like being funny when he goes to sit down. He goes, it's David Blaine. Holy shit, yeah it yes.
Speaker 3: So then I thought, how's he look at these days?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, he looks like a nice magician. But then so I followed him just while we're on the plane. I just thought why not. And then when I'm getting off the plane, he's like, hey, Teddy, I saw you followed me. I'm like, you have twenties. Stop it. And then we had a nice chat and he said whenever I need anything, I like in shock. Yeah. Then he's like, whenever you need anything, just let me know. I saw that you're in town for a melanoma event. I'm having to get Like it.
Speaker 3: Was, oh my god, he was creeping on you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think he was really creepy. It's not like he asked for my number or anything. But like tam All, I started thinking, was twartz Con. Should we try to get David Blaine to come to twartz Con.
Speaker 3: And do some magic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can image, I can imagine how expensive he is.
Speaker 2: Well I wanted to be I want how many.
Speaker 3: Followers does he have at one point three?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Because like how I don't know who follows me? Like I don't have notifications on because it'd be going on all day long. But how does yeah, he tell you maybe is he following you?
Speaker 2: Now? I don't know. Can someone check also, because now I need to know.
Speaker 3: It has to be If he knows you're following him, he's probably gonna be following you.
Speaker 2: But then he asked me about like different scans. I told him about the Pernubo scan. No, he's not Jim Florida.
Speaker 3: What road road. I am headed to Texas and I'm going to the airport in one hour after this podcast. Do you think I'll sit next to like Chris Stapleton or something. Actually, maybe sit next to Eddie Judge. But maybe on my flight.
Speaker 2: One could only hope, but maybe you could get David Copperfield.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm not really into magic.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I make magic happen, I'm not really into watching it.
Speaker 2: My plane was really hot, and I kept thinking, I wonder if he could magically make it colder in here, because I was yeah, No, I didn't. At that point, I didn't realize that we had we were on a name to name basis. I was just trying to confirm that it was how do. I just ran in Central Park. It's beautiful. The weather's like the same as La right now, Like it's so nice.
Speaker 3: No, it's hot here. Well I'm up in the eighties now.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Well then it's like, you know, I could easily run with a light sweatshirt on and it was beautiful. And then I have our glam crew coming. I've got Julius coming and getting me ready for the event. So you're doing your makeup?
Speaker 3: Who's doing your makeup?
Speaker 2: Caroline?
Speaker 3: From what I know, I reached out to Caroline to do my makeup for the charity event next week, and she's busy.
Speaker 2: I love her, but who knows? Who knows. I have my run through at five and then we the event starts at seven. So it's really beautiful here at the plaza. But you'll have new teeth the next time I see you. So that's exciting. That's exciting.
Speaker 3: Uh, eight days until twat con and my gosh, I was pleasantly surprised. It is filling up.
Speaker 2: So you guys got to get your tickets. Myself camera Marisol Patton Dolores from Jersey, Uh, Cynthia from Atlanta, and Heather d Brow from OC.
Speaker 3: We have some housewives and the audience as well that they got tickets.
Speaker 2: We have some other Bravo loves in the audience as well. I don't want to give it away, but I sent some text messages and there's some people coming.
Speaker 3: Oh, you have to tell me who it is is call these same people.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, Okay, well, here we get into Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Season five, Episode six recap. It starts, and I have to say, the way this is shot is pretty brilliant. It starts with Angie's associate visits and it's like they're doing this very like old mob wives type by like they changed like the coloring on the CPA on the television. And Angie is planning a sit down with the women and no one is innocent. And Angie is inviting all the women into her twenty fifth wedding anniversary party and the theme is, of course, mob wives. Her associate goes door to door taping want it signed to the women's houses. I do have to say this Andrew taking ownership of the Greek mafia claim and twisting it to her advantage. She's a housewife, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what this season is a lot of interesting editing editing, props and costumes, and I don't know that I'm loving it. I know you said you like it, you like the editing, but it's like every episode.
Speaker 2: I like the way that they change it visually, Like I like that change, like when it's like it looks like you're watching a tell like a scripted show, and you're like it felt really.
Speaker 3: Really really scripted old, Like you said, I don't know, I'm not convinced I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not convinced. I'm obsessed with how the women are behaving, but I'm obsessed with how it visually looks. Does that make sense? But then Lisa says, it's nice she was invited. But this is the most communication they've had. Lisa says, Angie and Forred, she was a bad mom. But at this point, let's just leave parenting out.
Speaker 3: Of and kids out of it. Yes, I mean, but I do love when Lisa Sun speaks up tells her she needs to get in the boxing ring with her friends.
Speaker 2: She gets in the boxing ring with her friends. I know her sounds so sweet.
Speaker 3: He is, he's so cute. When he was on the phone and they were talking to Jack, me and Dad, miss you too.
Speaker 2: I know I liked him.
Speaker 3: I feel like my kids when they're that age, they'd be like, bye, sucker, glad you're not here.
Speaker 2: Peace out. But then Whitney and Meredith meet up, Whitney apologizes for her behavior in Milwaukee, and hold on, before we even get into this, the fact that Whitney thinks she can trust Meredith to really have this conversation that Meredith is going to flip sides. Yeah, it's confusing to me.
Speaker 3: It's very confusing to me. And it's the one thing that is confusing to me is didn't Meredith bring up the Ali Baba staff but the allegedly or why is it getting pinned on Lisa? They even do a flashback and it's not Meredith talking about it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's Meredith talking about it because allegedly Lisa brought the information to Meredith and Meredith is doing the game of telephone. But Whitney apologizes for her behavior and not getting giving Meredith the benefit of the doubt. This all goes back to what Adam, which I would assume is the Adam we know.
Speaker 3: Tell Adam No. I think that he's been vocal about it, and I think he's also very upset about the edit, and I believe allegedly he recorded the conversation and has the actual conversation between him and Whitney. He's also going against Whitney on doing anti TikTok videos about Whitney.
Speaker 2: But also, isn't it an illegal to record somebody unless you give them permission?
Speaker 3: I don't, I think so. I think it only if you're gonna use it. It's illegals, I never stay. Yeah, but it is in California. But I found out who the original person was that said yes, she has a drinking line of alcohol line.
Speaker 2: Who all about should take a while? Guess all about the real housewives knew it was Pam.
Speaker 3: What what do you call her?
Speaker 1: Pat?
Speaker 3: Pam Dana Wilkie?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, okay, Well, either way, I don't think this is a good look.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it's a credible source either.
Speaker 2: Right, But I also don't think when you're having if you are a blogger or a podcaster and you're coming in and you don't actually know that information first hand, and you're breading that information to a housewife, it doesn't really give that I mean, it didn't give me that warm and fuzzy feeling like, oh I want to share my inside juice with this blogger, because.
Speaker 3: Well, can we read the actual tweet by Gibson He's the one that broke the news that it was Dana Wilkie.
Speaker 2: While you're looking that up, Whitney continues to say she thinks that Lisa behind the post and she got verbal confirmation of it. Meredith tells Whitney she needs to make sure she's dealing with credible sources who don't have another agenda, and then Meredith says it feels like Whitney wants to hurt a rally against Lisa.
Speaker 3: So here is a tweet by Gibson John's and it says update. Aparently it was Dana Wilkie of twenty five thousand dollars Beverly Hill's fame, who initially posted about the Ali Baba thing being talked about on Salt Lake City this season speechless, and Bryce Sanders says it was Dana Wilkie, so Bryce also confirmed it. We know, Bryce, Bryce, don't lie.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean, this is the problem with all this, Like I love Whitney, but this is more damn promotion for Ali Baba than it is her own jewelry line.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, I know. I mean, it's in prison prism and from what I understand, this happened months before they started filming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that right? I think so. I mean all of it. I have to say, I don't necessarily care. I think it happens. I don't know anything about Ali Baba, but I do know oftentimes I have something and then you sell it on your site or whatever, and.
Speaker 3: They take the pictures. Yeah, that's what I heard.
Speaker 2: But Whitney's giving it a lot more light Like if she wouldn't have just if she would have just kept it moving, I don't know that it would be such a.
Speaker 3: I think she likes it. I think she likes it. I think it's bringing attention to her jewely line. They're talking about her jewelly line. I mean, she no dummy.
Speaker 2: Wow. Then we get on to Braun. Well, but at this point we realized Meredith is not going to be jumping to Whitney's side at this point. But then we get to Braun when she brings Mary a giant orchid. Bronwin tells Mary what happened with Lisa and her daughter's grandparents. But before that even happens, we see Robert and Robert Robert Jr. And maybe it's his wife.
Speaker 3: And then Mary, like ever since he's been with that girl, like kind of insinuating this girl is not good for him.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I think parents often, we oftentimes want to believe that things happen because of somebody else. How old is he?
Speaker 3: Do we know how old he is? Eighteen nineteen?
Speaker 2: Maybe I think he's older than that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think he's a little too old. He's twenties. Oh my god, he's a little bit too old to have Robert Junior sign over his bedroom door. That's for sure.
Speaker 2: They're too true train right below.
Speaker 3: Well bigel I think red letters or believed. I can't remember Robert Junior, like in case you don't know where your room is?
Speaker 2: And my good house?
Speaker 3: Do you think is more centric? Is it Bronwin or Mary?
Speaker 2: Well? I think Bronwin's is more modern eccentric, and then Mary's is. Every room in Mary's house is completely different, so it's like hard to read the layout. But they both love bright colors. Bronwin tells Mary what happened with Lisa and her daughter's grandparents. Mary says Robert hasn't met her parents either, and Mary explains that her Mom is all about her off and they're not close. Then bron When is nervous to see Heather at Angie's party, Mary says Heather can be two faced and leads with lies. But my favorite part of this scene is Mary Cosby having a landline. Because I was just going to.
Speaker 3: Ask you, do you have a landline? In the way that the phone rang, I'm like, oh, I haven't heard a phone ring like that in a long time. I wonder if landlines have upgraded a little bit where you can choose your ring geting ding.
Speaker 2: Well, what I needed to know next is does Mary Cosby also have a fax machine?
Speaker 3: I would I would assume so. I would assume so.
Speaker 2: So instead of being like send me an email, be like send me how did they say it? For simile?
Speaker 3: Fac simile? But Mary, Heather has two faces and she needs to work on that. The stuff that comes out of Mary's mouth is just gold.
Speaker 2: Can you explain to me why does Mary dislike Heather so much? To me? From what I can remember, I think she has bugs her.
Speaker 3: I think she's it's one of those girls that just bugs her and she thinks she's two faced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That they've actually had like a falling out this season.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I mean Mary continues to bring up things about uh, Heather's you know body, her you know, all of those.
Speaker 3: What was she saying about later on in the episode where something about you were promoting body positivity? Is that because she admitted she went on ozempic. So she's like calling her a cop out?
Speaker 2: Is that what it was?
Speaker 3: Because I kind of understand what that meant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what she Essentially, she's trying to say, up until this year, you were promoting body positivity. But clearly that's a lie.
Speaker 3: But like everybody, Heather said body wait wait wait so Heather said body positivity is a lie in an interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, I mean I think, all in all, I don't even want to comment on the changes that we all feel about, you know, our own bodies. Here's the point, everybody just stopped commenting on everybody's bodies, and then we'll be okay, we all have different bodies.
Speaker 3: She admitted it during ziplining.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, when they didn't remove the soot from her face, I was like, I don't need to talk about body positivity. I need to talk about Yeah, why your friends won't tell you that you have an entire on your eyebrow and lips. Then the all the women arrived for Angie's wedding anniversary mob party a week earlier. Sean said he didn't want Meredith at the party, but Angie said she wanted to move forward. Meredith said, this is a step forward, and you know what, this just shows they're both getting their job done. They're doing what they need to do.
Speaker 3: Well, there was a girl in our house that Eddie would not allowed in our house. What year, many many years, still would not be allowed in this house?
Speaker 2: Does it start with a V? Yeah, that's what I thought. Well, speaking of people with letter M names, I'm sure Mealy is sweet. But we are now on episode six and I am lost on how she got a cast photo.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing that I thought was kind of odd. She shows up to the party late, and then they actually show her talking, but they mute her mouth, They mute her voice.
Speaker 2: I've now moved on from malely not saying any words because I wish Brittany would say less. Because of Brittany arrives with her date, Aaron, who is also Heather's friend. Heather says She's made out with Aaron, and then Mary introduces herself to Aaron, calling him Jared.
Speaker 3: This was crazy and I got to ask you a question real quick, Teddy, are you worry Versachi, mclare, Gucci or Targe today?
Speaker 2: I am weary pains her way.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome. It was so crazy, Like when they walk in, it's like, oh, you're on Versachia, I'm wearing Versacchi too. Oh you're wearing No, this is Muglaire. Oh is that? I'm like, come, I hate when people do that.
Speaker 2: I question, well, I'm also I just wanted to let you know. I'm also wearing Camera's baseball cap that she got Amazon.
Speaker 3: I did get that off of Amazon.
Speaker 2: But I'm confused by what those furry leg warmers were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's trying to be on mob Wive. Oh Lisa getting ready? Oh my god. She's like the Gucci with the fur, this with the fur, with the fur, and then he goes. She says, well what about the Gucci whatever? He goes with the fur boots with the fur not. All I can think about is that song.
Speaker 2: But also I was like, are fur is not canceled?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, Like in places like Utah and and Aspen and Mountain Town. Don't they all wear furs there?
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're real furs, but I can assure you I got enough issues in my lap. You ain't me seeing me in any real firs. Yeah, but I also want to know, like Aaron not explained to me. Okay, so they've been dating on and off for a month that they met on an app. This is where Brittany tells them that she's, you know, constantly dating. I'm like, Brittany, you're a little your dating life is a touch of a mess. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she just wants to be loved.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now I'm starting to think is this to act? Because they how they slid Jared in and you see Justin like, uh, you know, oh I invited him, and then you see him like smirking, ha ha, and then Whitney saying, oh he had no idea what he was doing. Yes he did, he invited, He invited him from the party and he has at home going okay, I'm ready, I'm gonna get there in five minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, the fact that first we see Aaron and first we hear that Heather and Aaron have kissed. Then we see that Aaron, like at the bar, Aaron and Britney kiss. Mary's trying to convince Meredith to call this guy Jared even though she knows it's not Jared is. I mean, it's pretty hilarious, but I also want to be like, I can't decide who wants to be on television more Aaron or Jared.
Speaker 3: I think Jared is the new thirsty thing, more the guy fing war.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I think he's going to take.
Speaker 3: The cake just showing up, especially with that samous last name too. It's like the family is why cringing?
Speaker 2: They're like, oh my gosh. But even when in Whitney's confessional when she's like, you know, it's just he just thought, you know, we just invite him to the party, and why as well, come, you don't just randomly invite somebody to somebody's twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: But you realize the invite Kate Jesse was out fide. Yes, yes, it wasn't like he invited them the night before or that morning. It came from the party, like he heard everybody obviously talking about, oh is that Jared is?
Speaker 2: Oh Jared?
Speaker 3: And then he's like Hey, Jared, you want to shove to a party and call some shit. And the williness of Jared to sit outside and tried to talk to Brittany And I'm like, ohh god, we got ourselves a good one people.
Speaker 2: But also he didn't even say anything to her, like he's like, hey, you just wanted to see that, And She's like, this is confusing to me. Clearly, she starts crying. She all of it. I'm like, this.
Speaker 3: Well, and then the whole cast. This is where the whole cast can steer the audience. And she's like, they're all she just needs to get over Jared. She needs to move on. The girl tried to move on. She showed up with a different guy and one of the housewife husbands invited her ex boyfriend. It's not her fault, the girl's trying.
Speaker 2: But also, how come we never heard that Whitney's husband was friends with Jared until now?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And I also want to know how many times Heather made out with Erin.
Speaker 3: I don't think we're going to see Erin again, but I did. I did appreciate ram Win stirring the pot. This is how first first season Housewife should be she's in there and just repeating everything she knows. Yeah, and then the way she talks, she's and then she has a little bit of Heather brow in her Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the like the best way possible because after she says it, then in her confessional she knows, She's like, listen, if they want me to own my shit, they should own their shit. And that's the way it happens.
Speaker 3: She has this voice like Heather where people believe, you know, they believe they're like that girl. She would never lie and I'm just saying either one, I'm relying, but she just has that very.
Speaker 2: Sweet I don't know if it's necessary, but she's I don't anything that she has said that she's passed along in the game of telephone has been accurate.
Speaker 3: Has been accurate. Yeah, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Bronwyn tells Angie about what Lisa told her about the parenting comment she heard from Heather. Angie says Heather is of Lisa's ass and then Mary tells Lisa that Heather is leaving a trail of lies. Heather joins the conversation. Thing that is extremely hurtful, and they argue back and forth. Mary twisting it back and asking Heather what good thing she has done for her? I was like, she is clocked in the sea. She is, yeah, because and I'm like, why did we not have this Mary last season? But after the argument happens Mary downloading Electra and Electra's friend at the couch deceased.
Speaker 3: Oh, and they were like so not interested in what she had to say. They're like looking at her like, you're crazy, lady, you are crazy.
Speaker 2: I think they were probably like, how did we get involved? We're just trying to sit on this couch and mind our business. But it seriously made me laugh when Mary started laughing at herself about it.
Speaker 3: Why is Angie matt at Heather for running to tell Lisa when earlier in the season she ran and told Whitney what Lisa said.
Speaker 2: Because everyone the hypocrite tam do we not know this by now?
Speaker 3: But I love one calling Heather the head bitch and charge And then all of a sudden we got a runner. We got to run her off. Ghosts Heather, she ain't gonna go for this.
Speaker 2: Heather tells Angie that she mom shamed Lisa and she no longer has Lisa's back. Angie tells Heather that she is taking sides and taking everything to Lisa, bron this is like you can needed like a notepad to.
Speaker 3: Know you need to like connect the dots.
Speaker 2: But this Uh. Then bron tells the Heather it shocked her that she told Lisa something Angie was venting about. Heather tells bron when she was out of line, and then Bronwin says, Heather thinks she's the queen be bron Win's.
Speaker 3: First bitch, baby head, bit and bitch and charge.
Speaker 2: But I do think that bron when first attempt at being the bone collector was a solid eight out of ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but bron when getting mad at Heather for what they all do, you know she was a little bit nervous.
Speaker 2: But give her some time to be a professional bone collector. You got to build that confidence. She'll be all right. But then you don't worry. Jared arrives, Uh, and uh, Lisa see her.
Speaker 3: He reminds me of Jim Edmonds.
Speaker 2: I know, but know who else you reminded me of? And reminded Mary of Aaron?
Speaker 3: Aaron he did.
Speaker 2: Karen's the other guy that was with you think they look like no, no, there was just something like they have the same like I'm ready to be on camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well Jared for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah well, Brittany says she's trying to move on, but he doesn't want to leave. I can't this. This show is very camp, which I enjoy. But I also need everybody to go back and read Jared's like tweets or tiktoks or whatever is or he said he didn't want to be involved in the show and then see what he's done.
Speaker 3: But he said he didn't want to cause drama. This guy is the worst. He might take the cake for the biggest fame.
Speaker 2: Hor What if he didn't want to cause drama he just needed a free drink that bad?
Speaker 3: Well what guy would show up and just just be like, I'm not here to cause drama. Hold on me, I just shot it. I'm just gonna put a mic on, and I just shot a scene yesterday, you know, breaking up with the girl. But I'm going to show up here today.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna drama. But I'm also not going to tell her that I miss her or I love her, I want to be with her. I'm just going to make her cry outside on the seat and then be like, all right, we should go back in.
Speaker 3: When they were sitting out there, all I can think of is that's Leanne Lochlan and that's Jim Edmonds. They're like they look alike. Like I'm like that, it's just so weird to me.
Speaker 2: But her name is Leanne Lockin not locking Lockin'. Sorry.
Speaker 3: I love Leanne, I absolutely love her. But they look a lot alike, and Jared looks like Jim Edmonds.
Speaker 2: Uh. Then Whitney asked if Lisa knews she left her Prism necklace behind. Lisa says, she accidentally left it in her room. I'm like, accidentally left in her room and trash.
Speaker 3: Well, that's one thing. Whitney never said it was in the trush. Can Do you really think it was in the trush?
Speaker 2: Can? Well? Then, I mean, whoever it was that called her that similarly had the same type of voice as the Adam that called her, but I guess the different person. Whitney says she got verification that she was not the one who fed the information about Ali Baba, and Lisa says she did not. Lisa says she's getting bad information and I did. I will know you, I will sue you.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure you can't sue somebody for that, But I don't think that that would hold up in court.
Speaker 2: What I'm going to sue you because you said I threw away my Ali Baba slash prison necklace.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Well, she said she's going to see her because she she fed information to Dana Wilkie.
Speaker 2: That's what she was saying.
Speaker 3: She was going to sewer for yes, yes, because she confronted her about I heard from a blogger or something like that from a fan account, and Whitney repeated it, and she's like, I did not, I did not. She didn't want to sue Whitney. She wanted to sue the blogger or whatever you want to call it, the content creator.
Speaker 2: The content creator per.
Speaker 3: Lying because they were tarnishing her image. But I think Lisa's mad because she knows what Whitney's trying to do. She had no solid proof, but she really wants Lisa to be the villain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Lisa getting that upset.
Speaker 3: I know, do you think is she bad?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 3: Do you think she had a right to be to overact like that. I mean, it's bad when somebody tries to pin you and make you look like a liar. It's very frustrating.
Speaker 2: But also, is this even that big of a lie?
Speaker 3: Well, if if it's a lie, it's it's a bit, it's a blatant lie because she's like, I didn't I didn't contact I just don't see Lisa contacting Dana Wilbie.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I just I don't think she contacted Dane. I don't think she did that. I think it was a case of probably Pam or whomever it Maybe I'm not saying it's Pam sent a DM to Lisa, Lisa read it, and then Lisa told Meredith, and then this is how we got there. I don't think Lisa was leaking it to whomever it may be. But the fact that Lisa has cyber security expert on speed dial? You know what? Wow? I mean, could you don't even know what that is?
Speaker 3: Cybersecurity? That means if somebody says something about you on social media, you can take it up, Like if somebody buys bots, you can hire a cybersecurity try to figure it out.
Speaker 2: But could you imagine the cyber investigator or whatever he is getting off the call and his wife is like Lisa Barlow again, huh something I should know? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How about Lisa running out and yelling at Justin and like, your wife's a liar, liar or liary and he got a little too involved from my liking and use the f bom and I'm like, never good, never good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, if you're going to run up to a husband and talk shit about their wife, I don't necessarily think it's wrong for them to say something back. I don't know. I don't mind that you say something wrong, like if you were to be like, don't say this. But his body movements was not something I was super comfory with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way he kind of moved forward and all that, it wasn't a good look. I just think, like it something like this happened at on filming one time.
Speaker 2: And Eddie's like, yeah, no, but I mean, I know you're not loving this, but I think after watching so many different shows, I think it's pretty good. Not as good as what I watched last night on the plane. Now, and that you guys are in real treat, because next week we start recapping Real Housewives of Orange County Season three, episode one and two, and my heart is full. I cannot wait to talk about you.
Speaker 3: Goodbye. I'm sorry, I gotta go to the Airport. Bye by half fum New York. I'll see you later.
Speaker 2: Bye